Most Excellent Gaming Moments

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Vekter
Now I am become Beth, the employer of squirrels

Re: Most Excellent Gaming Moments

Postby Vekter » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:23 pm UTC

Dr.Robert wrote:Now here's the incredible part. My partner was killed instantly from the blast, but the buggy was shot from an angle where it managed to successfully do a complete and perfect front flip over the enemy. I was literally upside down while spraying the gatling gun down upon the enemy. It felt like something out of the matrix; slow motion and all. The rocket man died while I was upside down shooting directly down on his head. The car lands perfectly on the ground, I get out of the back, and drive my way out of there.

It was probably my best moment.

THAT. IS. FUCKING. EPIC.

*ahem* Anyhow, Halo 2 has given me some sweet moments.

The most satisfying: On Big Team Battle (This is back when I had a 20 rank in it, which I worked almost a year for before those pricks un-ranked it), we got some douchebags on our team that kept yelling shit like "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK YOU QUEERS!" at us, since we were getting soundly owned.

So after the game, I let rip. Yes, a bad idea, but nonetheless, they pissed me off. I said, "Join my game and I'll show you how bad we suck."

Slayer on Ivory Tower, first to 50. Score was fucking 50-10 to me and my buddy.

God I love that game... Still haven't got any good epic Halo 3 moments, but I'll try harder. :D
:lol: HOBO BONUS :lol:

SoapyHobo wrote:Where there's penis, there's Narsil

>:3

ZeroSum
Cooler than Jeff

Postby ZeroSum » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm UTC

Every few months I get bored and play CS:S again. Invariably I eventually get on a server, kill everyone in a ridiculous way, then get kickbanned as a suspected cheater.

Ridiculous kills include stuff like jumping over a ledge, turning around, shotgunning the last guy who was hiding beneath the ledge in the face then dying when I hit the ground.

Vanguard

Postby Vanguard » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:31 pm UTC

My friend and I are playing Halo 3, and on that one part where you face 2 scarabs, we played "drop ship and go" type. He drove, I hitch-hiked and I was the designated scarab killer. We think it's awesome, since we assume most players just grab a flyer and kill both at the same time or something.

Also,

1v1's with my friend where we just physche(sp?) each other out the whole game. Shooting at the ground around them, having trench battles that last for ten minutes and more. They are fun and hilarious. (Those maps where there's two bunker like areas that it would take a whole 5 minutes to talk around and get to the other side, my friend and I just shoot at each other with VARIOUS weapons throughout the battle.)

Djabanete

Postby Djabanete » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:00 pm UTC

When playing Starcraft against my friend, both of us Terran...

Launching a nuke against his armada of Battlecruisers while engaging them with Goliaths and Ghosts, in an effort to take the last unmined expansion site on the map. I covered the launching Ghost with a floating Engineering Bay to make sure he couldn't target it, and he couldn't very well retreat either because I had Lockdowned half his fleet.

The nuke blew everything up and he gg'd.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:11 pm UTC

I have a number of moments to relate, the first dating all the way back to the beginnings of Halo2.

My brother and I were playing assault on Coagulation with a couple of our British friends (We are from Canada) and we find ourselves faced off against people who's language is no immediately identifiable to us. We eventually realize that our opponents are German, we know now that in this WWII halo2 reenactment we must win. As we are planting the game winning bomb I am outside of the German base with the ghost, and I see two of them trying to get into their base to score. I splatter them both and get a double kill. This is not very impressive in and of itself, however, I managed to get one German on each wing of the ghost and I killed them at the exact same time.

Fast forward to Halo 3 ( I am a major halo geek, hence the halo stories.)

Once again I am playing assault, this time on Valhalla. I have the bomb and am just outside the base with my team. While hidden behind a rock I see all of my team get killed, then a blue player (I am red) runs past my hiding spot. While he is gathering the guns and ammo that my dead teammates dropped, I sneak up behind him and assassinate him. Then I sneak into the base right underneath the eyes of their sniper. I am now in the base and I think I am in the clear. I make the last turn into the bomb planting room. Sitting right in the middle of the room is a warthog with it's turret guarding my target. I somehow manage to get right up to it and plant the bomb without him seeing me and then assassinate him out of the turret without him even firing a shot. Needless to say, we got the point.

edit: if you want to watch that last one, go here: http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=Azrael%20001 and download the film clip Ninja to your Xbox 360 (if you have one).

I have another story but it is long and I have already wrote more than I meant to.
It will have to wait.

WraithXt1

Postby WraithXt1 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:32 am UTC

By FAR the best gaming moment I've EVER had-

Game: Unreal Tournament 2003
Place: New Jersey 50 man LAN party
Game: CTF:Maul 5v5
Description: After a day of tooth and nail fighting to reach the final battle, my team/clan was finally there. SCJ had dominated up until this point, and the entire place had stopped to watch this last match. The game started out as a fast 2 cap by them, leaving us a bit frustrated. By the last minute or so I had captured the flag twice. I hear "ONE MINUTE REMAINING" and the entire place starts cheering. Both teams had 2 caps pushing for each others flag. I gave up on defense and grabbed the enemy flag, while their "leader" did the same.

This is the part that got me-

The cheering people, the countdown going in game- the constant beeping of my heath bar letting my know I was almost dead. I was racing back to my flag room with flak cannon blast flying all around me from an enemy, with 10 hp. A lucky shot and we would lose. I didn't my damndest to dodge and double jump my way back to our bunker, but the entire enemy team was blasting away at me. Shock combos blew through the air in front of me, grenades bouncing off the walls, orange flak ricocheting everywhere. I listened to the countdown go 5, 4, 3 BLUE FLAG HAS BEEN RETURNED! 2 and at that moment, I hit the jump pad and landed on the flag that was just returned for the win.

I was epic, the best gaming moment of my life by far. That day we were heroes. My friends side of the story was just as cool, he was the one that grabbed the flag at the last second.

FoS

Postby FoS » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:48 am UTC

Myself and a bunch of buddies used to LAN regularly before I moved and Starcraft was always our poison of choice.

For me the most memorable game was one I joined late. One of the less regular players decided he didn't want to carry on so I took over. He was playing Protoss and doing a dismal job of it. I had a few Zealots/Dragoons, 2 Dark Archons and a barely functional base.
One of the guys playing Zerg was dominating the map. He was running around with Ultralisks and heavy air support.
I assault his base with my puny army and managed to steal a drone and knock out his Ultralisk building (Oh me yarm I can't remember the name!)
Using the Drone I built up a base in a location I deemed suitably unlikely just in time to lose my entire Protoss base. I built up the Zerg base and went on to destroy the remaining players in a war of attrition.
Started as Protoss and won as Zerg :P
"...working as intended"
Oomkin Druid - Sylvanas EU

Garm

Postby Garm » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:54 am UTC

Way back in the day some friends and I drove out to Omaha, NB for NukeCon. We brought along our whacky trio of Living City characters. We were all about eighth level at that point and had quite a group. I played a gnomish illusionist. The main illusion that he cast was that he was an illusionist. He was a first level illusionist, a sixth level barbarian and a first level bodyguard. My friends were a priest of mystra with a penchant for pulling out his mace and wading into combat and a geriatric paladin of Tyr (he constantly complained about his bad back).

We fought our way through the module and confronted the final bad guy. My character had yet to really do anything in any of the combats that we had seen previously and so when the DM had the Boss's foxy female minion blast me for forty points of damage or so, the other players freaked out. After all the 'mage' had just taken a big hit and was probably dead or nearly so. I had about 120 hps, however, and so shrugged it off and went into a berserker rage, pulling out my trusty 'wand' (a +2 frosty burst warhammer). Then things got weird.

The bad guy polymorphed the paladin into a turtle. The priest was beset by some of the bad guy's minions and feeling unprotected took the opportunity to strap the turtle/paladin to his forearm. The bad guy was weakening but had taken out both the other players at the table. I was pretty low on hps and so the priest stepped up and swung both his mace and his shield at the boss. The paladin took the opportunity to snap his turtley jaws at the bad guys neck and rolled a nat 20. The resulting damage killed the guy and hilarity ensued. :D
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- JFK

Masuri

Postby Masuri » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:13 am UTC

Back in the DayTM I was an enchanter in EverQuest. I grouped exclusively with my friends from my high end raiding guild until one day I got home from work early and none of them were on. So I did the unthinkable and joined a pickup group for Sebilis, a dungeon that is full to the brim with frogloks. Mind you, this is while Seb was still tough.

We were doing the Chef camp and the lame Ogre warrior pulled the whole damn room - like 8 mean mobs. This seemed like no big deal to me since my regular tank always pulled the room that way. However, my regular tank had the best gear in the game. This guy, well, not so much. I didn't think of that at the time and I simply set to work mezzing. Within a few moments, I had everything mezzed. I looked up and I was the only one alive. Bodies were strewn everywhere. I was like, "Guys? Oh."

So I sat down, memmed gate, and GTFO. ;)

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:47 pm UTC

That sounds like me in Guild Wars PVP, that is, I am busy tanking around, and I stop paying attention, then everyone else is dead, ( I guess I am a bad tank :lol: )

Nyarlathotep
Not a god. Not even a titan.

Postby Nyarlathotep » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:00 pm UTC

Azrael001 wrote:That sounds like me in Guild Wars PVP, that is, I am busy tanking around, and I stop paying attention, then everyone else is dead, ( I guess I am a bad tank :lol: )

Hah, I wish I could get GW to run. My D/W PVP tank can be like that sometimes.
'Gehȳrst þū, sǣlida, hwæt þis folc segeð?
hī willað ēow tō gafole gāras syllan,
ǣttrynne ord and ealde swurd,
þā heregeatu þe ēow æt hilde ne dēah.

Arbitrary Imposition

Re:

Postby Arbitrary Imposition » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:43 pm UTC

LE4dGOLEM wrote:Red Alert: Soviet Side: Mission...11? The one where you start out under attack in the bottom right corner of the map and you have to destroy the truck.
Somehow, the truck got destroyed in the initial exchange-of-fire. Result? Victory in under five seconds.

That is frickin' glorious.

Vanguard

Postby Vanguard » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:42 pm UTC

Azrael001 wrote:That sounds like me in Guild Wars PVP, that is, I am busy tanking around, and I stop paying attention, then everyone else is dead, ( I guess I am a bad tank :lol: )

TeeHee. Better still is when you go AFK, come back and whatever you were doing is finished and in your favor.

I was the designated Minion Master for a "Last Stand" quest in Factions, had to go AFK, chores n' mess. I come back and somehow the other 3 guys were able to finish it without me, everyone was long gone and I got credit for the quest even though I was long out of range from the actual target.

That was righteous.

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:32 am UTC

I just did better in a TF2 round than I've done anywhere, ever gaming.

52 kills (24 headshots) for 78 points, 7 dominations (killing someone 3 times in a row), and 9381 damage, I stayed alive for 20:57 minutes.

I can't imagine how I'm going to equal that, ever.

Elenion

Postby Elenion » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:37 am UTC

My old guild's first Ragnaros kill... (World of Warcraft) was my best gaming-moment.

Watch this if you wanna hear 40 ppl orgasm on vent and maybe feel some nostalgia if you played WoW back then;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGiqZF3ZsE
22/f/Oslo - Picz - Cyber

..it's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death..

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:38 am UTC

Silver2Falcon wrote:I just did better in a TF2 round than I've done anywhere, ever gaming.

52 kills (24 headshots) for 78 points, 7 dominations (killing someone 3 times in a row), and 9381 damage, I stayed alive for 20:57 minutes.

I can't imagine how I'm going to equal that, ever.

Wait, in a round, or in one life? One is considerably more doable than the other.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:58 pm UTC

Torvaun wrote:Wait, in a round, or in one life? One is considerably more doable than the other.

In one life.

No clue how I did it...

ZeroSum
Cooler than Jeff

Postby ZeroSum » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:05 pm UTC

That is rather awesome. How many times did you have to reload/heal? How many opposing snipers? Did you do anything but snipe?

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:26 pm UTC

I think I went through well over 100 shots of my sniper rifle doing it--usually I don't even get to reload once. I came out a couple times to use my SMG (which is actually a pretty good weapon if you can track well) but mostly I was just sniping. There was a sniper or two for a little while but they stopped sniping after I killed them a few times. There was also only 1 enemy spy, but my teammates were pretty good about warning me about him so I killed him a bunch.

pieaholicx
The cake is a lie!

Postby pieaholicx » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:39 pm UTC

Probably my most excellent gaming moment was playing one of the Guilty Gear games in my high school's anime club. There were only two days that we played it, but both times were pretty awesome.

The first time, it was my first time playing this game. The guy who brought it in was insane at the game. There were a ton of people who had played it before, knew all their character's moves, etc. who went up against him, and barely dented his health bar. I had one fight earlier that day, and won, though just barely. I get into the match up against this guy, and get him to the point of panicking due to his health being within a move or two from losing. I lost in the end, but it was still awesome.

The other time was my second time playing the game. We had it going where the winner of the match stayed in and fought the next person. I get up there, beat the first guy. Then the second one. Then the third one. I had gotten around about 7 or 8 people when we realized there was nobody left. I knew very few moves, and not a single one of those instant KO moves, and had beaten everybody there. When I realized that I was just like "oh shit...you guys suck." I eventually lost two matches later because my thumbs hurt like hell.
It's okay, I'm Chaotic Neutral. I can kill him over the loot.
Overexposure to pieaholicx may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.

ZeroSum
Cooler than Jeff

Postby ZeroSum » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:47 pm UTC

I once had three guys pump $25 into a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 machine against me before I just walked out because I was bored.

Two nights ago I was owning some kid so badly in TF2 he was trying to convince everyone I was hacking. I guess sniping with a 350 ping pisses people off even though the netcode actually gives me a slight advantage. (More accurately, it allows for actions my sniping style can take advantage of.)

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:55 pm UTC

Friend of mine was over, and I was showing him TF2. I relinquished the seat so he could play a bit, even though he doesn't play a lot of computer games, preferring consoles, and rarely anything from the FPS genre. He's playing as a sniper at 2Fort, and he's on the ground below where snipers normally shoot from. He catches a glimpse of a scout running across the top of the covered bridge, looks up, scopes, and sends a bullet right through his head in the middle of his double jump. All in the space of well under a second. I felt more awesome just being in the same room as him.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:23 pm UTC

Torvaun wrote:Friend of mine was over, and I was showing him TF2. I relinquished the seat so he could play a bit, even though he doesn't play a lot of computer games, preferring consoles, and rarely anything from the FPS genre. He's playing as a sniper at 2Fort, and he's on the ground below where snipers normally shoot from. He catches a glimpse of a scout running across the top of the covered bridge, looks up, scopes, and sends a bullet right through his head in the middle of his double jump. All in the space of well under a second. I felt more awesome just being in the same room as him.

Very nice :).

I remember being ecstatic when I sniped a scout for the first time (although I think it was because the scout was stupidly standing still on the 2fort ramparts).

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:55 am UTC

There is an old RTS called Tzar: the burden of the crown. It is about as old as AoE (the first one) but has mages and magical items that improve the units that pick them up. I was playing against my brother who had built up a huge defense complete with wall and single gate (the black gate). It should be noted that my brother wins games. He is good at strategy and tactics, not to mention that he has more than his share of luck. This makes him a formidable opponent in any game and when I play against him (especially in RTS's) the outcome is almost a foregone conclusion... anyways, Matt (my brother) has his gate which cannot be taken, not with 1000 armies, and is building his army just behind it. To win one of us needs to destroy the other's castle. I have some mages on a flying carpet and they can destroy his castle, but only if they can get into the middle of his base with out being seen. Cue Lord of the Rings music. In give my weak mages a clear shot at Matt's only weakness I need to pull his armies from the middle of his base and keep his eye on my army. I send my beleaguered army on a suicide mission to his from gate, while my mages sneak in from the side. Just as my army is about to be destroyed my mages finish their spell (rain of fire) and I win. It was not only a glorious victory, it was almost identical to the conclusion of the Lord of the Rings.

b.i.o

Postby b.i.o » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:17 am UTC

Haha, nice :D

jdharper

Postby jdharper » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:06 am UTC

My favorite kill in SSBM: My brother and I were playing in the Big Blue stage. We were both standing on a racecar that was just about to pull off screen. I grab a fire flower and hold him in place on the nose of the car until it pulls out of the stage, killing his last guy and getting me the win.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:17 am UTC

I've seen the same guy get double falco-punched (or falco punched and something very similar simultaneously) twice inside an hour. that's pretty hilarious cause even one would've killed him either time.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:30 am UTC

I've just come off a run of Me vs. three level 1 ice climbers, all because of the snow we got here today. Pissed me right off.

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:58 am UTC

We have snow here too, I hope that you beat those ice-climbers good.

jdharper

Postby jdharper » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:05 pm UTC

Torvaun wrote:I've just come off a run of Me vs. three level 1 ice climbers, all because of the snow we got here today. Pissed me right off.

Aww! You get snow? I live in the upstate of South Carolina. Our annual snow/ice storm is a cause for celebration. Everything closes and kids try to go sledding in an inch of snow. Then, two days later, all the ice is gone and it's just cold again.

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:15 pm UTC

You can have my snow. Nothing like shoveling several inches of snow while it's still coming down. Also, even my impressive resistance to cold has issues with windchill that likely hit -5*F.

Snow can go to hell, where either it won't stand a snowball's chance, or hell will freeze over.

aion7
Location: In a base with which you identify, killing dudes to whose team you belong

Postby aion7 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:05 am UTC

Snow is nothing when you have maxed cold resistance.

My favorite cutscene moment is Celes shanking Kefka in Final Fantasy 6.

As for moments I created, I have some cool ones. At a party my friends and I were playing alot of Halo and Halo 2. I managed to snipe two people with grenades once. In Diablo II I always got pleasure out of having my paladin stand near some fallen with holy fire, freeze, or shock and have them die and be resurrected tons of times. Also, in Hellgate: London doing anything with the guns that shoot fire that explodes into more fire is awesome.
Spoiler:
Zeroignite wrote:And you have suddenly become awesome.

joshz wrote:Oh, you so win.

internets++ for aion7.

jerdak wrote:Nothing says hello like a coconut traveling near the speed of light.

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:28 am UTC

I've got about as maxed as human cold resistance gets. I walk barefoot out to the mailbox even when the ground is covered with snow and ice. Until there was snow on the ground, my attire consisted of shorts and t-shirt. By the time I put on a heavy winter coat instead of my light jacket, the temperature in Celsius is higher than the temperature in Fahrenheit. I like the cold. So, when I start to complain about the cold, you should be thinking about levels of cold that would piss off Levistus.

dyzzy

Postby dyzzy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:39 pm UTC

The physics in Mass Effect have a lot of awesome material.

When a couple of baddies charged my position behind a short barrier, I took a chance and used the Lift ability, exposing myself point-blank for a second. The result: two hapless mercenaries floating serenely into my group's position. Lining up the shotgun blast almost felt cruel. Almost.

For no good reason, if you use your vehicle to run over a humanoid, the result is more often than not them being punted at extreme speeds parallel to the ground. I have forgone the use of the mounted guns entirely because of this (note: do not recommend this tactic on large robot death machines).
//TODO: Write funny sig

scowdich
The Hedgehog

Postby scowdich » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:35 pm UTC

Along the same lines, it is extra-fun and satisfying to hit Combine Hunters with the car from Episode 2. Just about every time I did it, this could be heard from the next room over:

*crunch* Whoo-hoo!

Disco_Inferno

Postby Disco_Inferno » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:51 pm UTC

My best gaming moment came when I was playing FFIX. I just finished fighting Trance Kuja, and the final boss appears. I go with a party of Zidane, Stiener, Dagger, and Vivi. However, I didn't prepare for status effects, so I constantly had to cleanse my party instead of dealing damage. After 15 minutes, only Vivi was left. He had every status effect that doesn't stop a character from acting possible (including Doom), plus he was bezerked, so he could only meleed. The boss did a move, and knocked Vivi to ten health. Posion knocked Vivi to one HP. Then the doom counter went from two to one. I thought that I was a goner, seeing as either the posion would tick again after Vivi attacked or the doom count would go to zero. Vivi ran up to the boss and whacked him for about 400 damage, and with that attack, the boss died, and I won. I was literaly jumping up and down and shouting at the top of my lungs as I was watching the final scenes of the game.
John Travolta can dance, but I can light the dance floor on fire.

clayasaurus

Postby clayasaurus » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:25 am UTC

when I beat ffvii my whole family was watching

my little sister cried
I lie down in fields and listen to Underworld a lot.

'; DROP DATABASE;--

Postby '; DROP DATABASE;-- » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:16 am UTC

Me and my brother had rented a copy of Zelda OoT and were goofing around in Lon Lon Ranch on one of the provided save files. We hadn't really played a Zelda game before, so we figured the chickens were just plain old chickens. So we started joking about them. "Hey, look, killer chickens. Ooooooooh. Hey, hookshot one. *chink* *BUCK-BGAWK* OH CRAP KILLER CHICKENS!" Image We seriously rolled on the floor laughing for like 10 minutes at how awesome that was.

Also, in a few races in various games where I've won by 0.01 seconds, or RPGs where I beat a boss with 1 HP left. Always awesome.
poxic wrote:You suck. And simultaneously rock. I think you've invented a new state of being.

Marbas

Postby Marbas » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 am UTC

Most of my best gaming moments are in free-for-all SSBM.

So, there are four of us playing. I am Marth, my other friend is Samus, and the victim is Ganondorf. The level is Corneria. So, I'm fighting ganondorf, and I see that Samus has a fully charged blast ready. Ganondorf, at this moment, is standing above on the wing. Samus fires the fully charged blast at me, and I counter, Ganondorf is also running at me. When the blast hits me, the counter attack has it pass through but it also causes it move at an upward angle, so the blast hits Ganondorf during his attempted charge, killing him.
Jahoclave wrote:Do you have any idea how much more fun the holocaust is with "Git er Done" as the catch phrase?

Stief

Postby Stief » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:06 am UTC

probably finally beating the giant cactuar on FFVIII...It took me a really long time D:

My stepmum was watching for about an hour, then left the room...:P

I was happy after that...

or finally realising I may never have to watch Knights of the round summoned consecutively again in the battle square on FFVII...[damn, forgot about the weapons ¬_¬]

I'll probably have an amazing moment on WOW soon...hopefully...[/hope]

:P
bbctol wrote:There is a term for what you have created. I believe it is "Dude- that shit is EPIC."

Teknobo wrote:Seriously, try flying down the street in Need for Speed while listening to the bicycle theme from Pokémon. It's beyond fantastic.

Return to “Gaming”