Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Rodan
Any title.

Wonderfalls

Postby Rodan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:34 am UTC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderfalls
Anyone seen this show?
It's really awesome, but it was canceled by Fox after they aired four episodes (although 13 were made, and released on DVD).
Seriously, it's really awesome, go watch it.

Gravitas Shortfall

Re: Wonderfalls

Postby Gravitas Shortfall » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:24 am UTC

definitely the most awesomenest show ever.
"Did the cow creamer tell you that?"
hehe
We come from people who brought us up to believe that life is a struggle. And if you should ever feel really happy, be patient. This will pass.
- Garrison Keillor -

liryon

Postby liryon » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:04 pm UTC

Agreed, totally awesome. Don't worry that because it was canceled there is not a full story arc, because they knew and so they made sure to wrap it up. Want to see Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly) play a complete and total bitch? Wonderfalls is your chance! The DVDs can be had for ~$20 at circuit city among other places I'm sure. My copy is currently out on loan to spread the love for Wonderfalls.

Gravitas Shortfall

Postby Gravitas Shortfall » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:41 pm UTC

liryon wrote:Agreed, totally awesome. Don't worry that because it was canceled there is not a full story arc, because they knew and so they made sure to wrap it up. Want to see Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly) play a complete and total bitch? Wonderfalls is your chance! The DVDs can be had for ~$20 at circuit city among other places I'm sure. My copy is currently out on loan to spread the love for Wonderfalls.

:lol:
That is quite possibly the greatest reason to watch a television show I've ever seen.
We come from people who brought us up to believe that life is a struggle. And if you should ever feel really happy, be patient. This will pass.

- Garrison Keillor -

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”