Metal

It's only cool if no one's heard of it.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Skateside
Location: I'm not here, I'm somewhere else, and I'm not coming back

Re: Metal

Postby Skateside » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:27 pm UTC

damienthebloody wrote:Of course Children of Bodom is a metal band.

That's a relief. I had a horrible suspicion that Dragonforce had knocked CoB down a couple of points in the rankings

damienthebloody wrote:And Helmet is a great, great band, but I've always thought of them as a hardcore band. Same with Mark of Cain. I can give you no more justification than that, really.

Guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one :)
Skateside:
Spoiler:
Mercurius wrote: = internet forum hero
studyinserendipity wrote: - impressive!!
krynd wrote:: awesome
d3c31t wrote:... you are amazing
Daria wrote:Shall I attempt further heights of ego-enflation?

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:21 am UTC

I've got a soft spot for Rammstein. (I really miss Germany :( )
Though one of my favourite songs by them, ohne dich isn't completely metal.

damienthebloody
the most metal thing EVER

Postby damienthebloody » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:45 am UTC

Skateside wrote:
damienthebloody wrote:Of course Children of Bodom is a metal band.

That's a relief. I had a horrible suspicion that Dragonforce had knocked CoB down a couple of points in the rankings

Of course, just because something is metal doesn't mean it is *good* :P
German Sausage wrote:Is that an EMP in your pants, or are you just outraged by my sexist behaviour?
liza wrote:When life gives you a wife made of salt, make margaritas?
Dance like you're stamping on a human face forever.

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:48 am UTC

Rhapsody of Fire is awesome despite, or maybe because of, their lameness.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

The Sleeping Tyrant

Postby The Sleeping Tyrant » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:55 am UTC

damienthebloody wrote:Of course, just because something is metal doesn't mean it is *good* :P

QFFT.

I've started to purge my music library (too much music I don't listen to anymore) and in the process I'm listening to some of the stuff I liked just a year ago and thinking "WTF was I thinking? This sucks." And a LOT of it sucks (it being metal in general, not my music library, which has a much lower percentage of suckitude).

xooll

Postby xooll » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:40 am UTC

The Sleeping Tyrant wrote:
damienthebloody wrote:Of course, just because something is metal doesn't mean it is *good* :P

QFFT.

I've started to purge my music library (too much music I don't listen to anymore) and in the process I'm listening to some of the stuff I liked just a year ago and thinking "WTF was I thinking? This sucks." And a LOT of it sucks (it being metal in general, not my music library, which has a much lower percentage of suckitude).

I've got a lot of that stuff too, although I'm not industrious enough to clear it out. There are so damned many of those black metal bands who think putting no effort into production or even composition will make them more elite.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

The Sleeping Tyrant

Postby The Sleeping Tyrant » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:31 pm UTC

xooll wrote:I've got a lot of that stuff too, although I'm not industrious enough to clear it out. There are so damned many of those black metal bands who think putting no effort into production or even composition will make them more elite.

Yar. Although I've managed to avoid those for the most part.
Most of what I'm clearing out has ended up being drone or piss poor death-doom. 'Course, only reason I'm doing it is because I'm running out of hard drive room.

Speaking of BM: I'm really fond of Kadenzza right now. He's got some of the weirdest, but most awesome music I've heard in a while. For example, one of his albums does a take on Little Red Riding Hood which is just creepy as hell, but it works and is just amazing.

WolfShirts

Postby WolfShirts » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:51 pm UTC

BM wise I've been listening to Negura Bunget, Amesoeurs, and Abigor lately. All amazing, especially Amesoeurs

And if you guys want a good sludgey/doom band, check out Thou. They have their entire album for download on their site. Think EyeHateGod mixed with Kylesa with hints of Explosions in the Sky, and with Electric Wizard recording quality/heaviness :D
Less sass. More blasts.

damienthebloody

Postby damienthebloody » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:09 am UTC

WolfShirts wrote:BM wise I've been listening to Negura Bunget, Amesoeurs, and Abigor lately. All amazing, especially Amesoeurs

:D :D :D :D :D

Ruines Humaines is a wonderful thing, and I've been listening to Om nonstop lately.

And if you guys want a good sludgey/doom band, check out Thou. They have their entire album for download on their site. Think EyeHateGod mixed with Kylesa with hints of Explosions in the Sky, and with Electric Wizard recording quality/heaviness :D

Exploring now. Cheers!
German Sausage wrote:Is that an EMP in your pants, or are you just outraged by my sexist behaviour?

BNOOOOGERS

Postby BNOOOOGERS » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:40 am UTC

My favorites would be Dream Theater, Symphony X and Lamb of God.
Other, lesser bands include Dimmu Borgir, Megadeth (really just a few songs), and Children of Bodom. I liked Avenged Sevenfold before they transitioned into a mix of My Chemical Romance and Green Day... my god their new album is terrible.

I would just like to take a moment to declare my hatred of Slayer. All of their songs are the same, and they all suck. The vocalist especially always sounds the exact same.

Edit: oh man I almost forgot about Opeth. Cant forget the Swedes!

xooll

Postby xooll » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:01 am UTC

Ah, I love these fora. There are people who like metal and dislike Slayer! You're right, they suck.
So, I got tired of the fact that the appearance of my band name in my signature made my posts on this forum the dominant result when googling for my music. Anyway, if you think I might happen to be a good musician, you can test this theory here.

Ghandi 2

Postby Ghandi 2 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 am UTC

I like Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, and lately I've been enjoying Unexpect.

damienthebloody

Postby damienthebloody » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:29 am UTC

I also like sleepytime gorilla museum - have you heard their new one?
I'm rather curious about it.

Ghandi 2

Postby Ghandi 2 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:39 am UTC

Only a few times. I've heard it's very good, if not quite on the level of Of Natural History. Free napster has it if you want to listen to it 3 times for free.

1337geek

Postby 1337geek » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:26 pm UTC

The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:Rhapsody of Fire is awesome despite, or maybe because of, their lameness.

Lame, no. Cheesy, yes. The whole reason symphonic power metal is awesome is because it is both heroic and cheesy. And bands like Rhapsody, Edguy, etc. that embrace their cheesiness are great.
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together." --Carl Zwanzig

Adalwolf

Postby Adalwolf » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:50 pm UTC

Metal is my favorite genre of music. It has so much energy and emotion in it.

My favorite genre's of metal are viking/folk metal and black metal. Power metal comes in close behind those two.

A few of my favorite bands are, in no particular order:

Falkenbach
Ensiferum
Windir
Wyrd
Darkthrone
Immortal
I
Korpiklaani
Naglfar
Hammerfall
Bathory
Tyr
Turisas
Kampfar
Agalloch
Amon Amarth
Primordial
Blind Guardian
Einherjer
Live with passion. Die with passion.

Prole

Postby Prole » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:12 pm UTC

I liked american head charge for a time.

And i am a tool fan.

Other than that my metal knowledge is pretty limited.

Elenion

Postby Elenion » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:33 pm UTC

I'm not really into metal, but I'll listen to it rather than alot of other types of music. I do like metalcore though..:) Hatebreed is awesome, love them. Also xPurifiedxInxBloodx (Their first EP was the best, the first album was sorta..too metal. But still pretty cool. You should click the link and listen to "Forfeit" <3). Raised Fist is another nice metalcoreband. I also like Marilyn Manson, Rammstein and some Slayer...not sure if those are metal (well Slayer is)

In any case - I prefer hard music like that live > cd.

I really don't like Metallica.. oO

\m/
22/f/Oslo - Picz - Cyber

..it's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death..

xooll

Postby xooll » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:27 am UTC

Adalwolf wrote:Metal is my favorite genre of music. It has so much energy and emotion in it.

My favorite genre's of metal are viking/folk metal and black metal. Power metal comes in close behind those two.

A few of my favorite bands are, in no particular order:

Falkenbach
Ensiferum
Windir
Wyrd
Darkthrone
Immortal
I
Korpiklaani
Naglfar
Hammerfall
Bathory
Tyr
Turisas
Kampfar
Agalloch
Amon Amarth
Primordial
Blind Guardian
Einherjer

That is an excellent list right there.

damienthebloody

Postby damienthebloody » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:14 am UTC

Indeed :D

Nice to have a few more black metal peoples around, adalwolf.

The Sleeping Tyrant

Postby The Sleeping Tyrant » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:33 pm UTC

How are I? I've been meaning to check them out and just haven't gotten around to it.

I third the awesomeness of that list. Seriously great shit there.

Adalwolf

Postby Adalwolf » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:42 pm UTC

xooll wrote:That is an excellent list right there.

damienthebloody wrote:Indeed :D

Nice to have a few more black metal peoples around, adalwolf.

Why thank you!

The Sleeping Tyrant wrote:How are I? I've been meaning to check them out and just haven't gotten around to it.

I third the awesomeness of that list. Seriously great shit there.

I is an amazing band. You can hear the Bathory influence in the songs. Everything about I kicks major ass.
Live with passion. Die with passion.

schone.maschine

Re:

Postby schone.maschine » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 am UTC

refreshingapathy wrote:Genres that I may use to describe.... "tech" and experimental are bands like Psyopus, Behold... the Arctopus, and the odd Dillinger Escape Plan song. "Doom" metal is the slow droning stuff like Sunn 0))), Boris, Lagarddrone. Shred metal is anything band that plays retardedly fast and does it well. Grindcore is things like Waking the Cadaver, where breakdowns are more important than anything else. Other bands, like Lamb of God, I would just call "metal." Occasionally you'll run into "folk metal" (see a few pages ago), or "theatrical metal" (yay Sweeden).

Waking the Cadaver isn't grind. It's deathcore. The difference is that Grind doesn't have breakdowns.
Grind bands:
Discordance Axis
Napalm Death
Rotten Sound
Bucket Of Broken Teeth
Antigama
Leng Tch'e
Phobia
Pig Destroyer
Nasum

SUNN is usually termed Drone, for obvious reasons, but doom is good enough, though I think of Burning Witch, Khanate, and pretty much all of Stephen O'Malley's output when I think Doom metal.

Genre names exist for a reason. It's not arbitrary.

schone.maschine

Re:

Postby schone.maschine » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:11 am UTC

Marbas wrote:What about Industrial Metal/Rock/Coldwave which all tend to get lumped into one group?

[rant]
Harsh EBM fans get upset and say Futurepop isn't TROO INDuZtrial111!one. Futurepop and EBM fans are annoyed by Noise and say it's total crap. Then there's the camp that says anything that isn't dark-ambient, harsh noise, or experimental electronic is not Industrial. Then there's the Power Electronics fans who say that Noiseheads need to place more emphasis on composition and that Power Noise is for sissies because it has a recognizable rhythm. Last but not least is Military Pop and Neo-Folk, which seem to be the hip new thing in Industrial/Post-Industrial circles. But the noiseheads hate this because Neo-Folk is crap and not true Industrial because it's sissy and doesn't have enough electronics.
[/rant]

And everyone fucking hates Coldwave.

And most EBM kids think they're the true industrial, when it really just traces back to the SWANS before it became glorified angry dance music.

Industrial originally referred to rhythmic noise with non-traditional instruments, a la Throbbing Gristle and the mighty SWANS. Later, it became all about electronic orchestration.

I did notice that Militaristic Industrial and Neo Folk are becoming popular - thanks to Cold Meat Records. Sweden rules.

schone.maschine

Postby schone.maschine » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:16 am UTC

damienthebloody wrote:
Ruines Humaines is a wonderful thing, and I've been listening to Om nonstop lately.

Exploring now. Cheers!

I fucking love Amesoeurs. Bonheur Ampute is absolutely amazing.

Can't wait for the full length, though I think they're dropping the BM vocals and going all female, which will be a disappointment. Check out Alcest, it's the solo project of Neige from Amesoeurs.

Zak

Postby Zak » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:41 am UTC

*waggles eyebrows*

damienthebloody

Postby damienthebloody » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:38 am UTC

schone.maschine wrote:
damienthebloody wrote:

Exploring now. Cheers!

I fucking love Amesoeurs. Bonheur Ampute is absolutely amazing.

Can't wait for the full length, though I think they're dropping the BM vocals and going all female, which will be a disappointment. Check out Alcest, it's the solo project of Neige from Amesoeurs.

I didn't realise there was going to be a full length - that's rather exciting :)
if the song from the split with valfunde is any indication, it's going to be something very special.
and yeah, alcest is equally winful - i'm a very big fan, particularly of le secret.

krynd

Postby krynd » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:24 am UTC

I didn't realize so many other people listened to metal just to relax. Very rarely does metal encourage me to smash something (certain "super-thrash" songs will, though).

So, the usual "bands I listen to nowadays" (no order):
Pantera
Metallica (pre-Black)
Killswitch Engage
All Shall Perish
Hatebreed
All That Remains
Lamb of God
As I Lay Dying
Atreyu
August Burns Red
Cannibal Corpse
Black Sabbath
Suicide Silence (great band)
The Black Dahlia Murder
more...

WARNING: Lame brag:
Spoiler:
My boss listens to metal, and is this close to letting me put it on when I work the night shift. No, I don't work at an "awesome" company either (most of the employees are real douche bags, the rest of management is a lot worse), which is what makes it all the more awesome.
Dangermouse wrote:I hope this doesn't mirror too much of what you've read--and btw, you should read less and do more. No one takes good pictures or runs a marathon sitting on their couch surfing the internet.

WCG xkcd team

Aleks

Postby Aleks » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:24 am UTC

Big fan of Blind Guardian right here. And of all epic power metal. But sometimes the bands in this genre tend to go a little overboard. Now don't get me wrong here, I love it when they do. Nothing is better than listening to a big epic choir sing along with melodic guitars and double bass...but I'm sure you've all seen this. Pretty funny vid, but grossly exaggerated.

Marbas

Re: Re:

Postby Marbas » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:49 am UTC

schone.maschine wrote:
Marbas wrote:What about Industrial Metal/Rock/Coldwave which all tend to get lumped into one group?

[rant]
Harsh EBM fans get upset and say Futurepop isn't TROO INDuZtrial111!one. Futurepop and EBM fans are annoyed by Noise and say it's total crap. Then there's the camp that says anything that isn't dark-ambient, harsh noise, or experimental electronic is not Industrial. Then there's the Power Electronics fans who say that Noiseheads need to place more emphasis on composition and that Power Noise is for sissies because it has a recognizable rhythm. Last but not least is Military Pop and Neo-Folk, which seem to be the hip new thing in Industrial/Post-Industrial circles. But the noiseheads hate this because Neo-Folk is crap and not true Industrial because it's sissy and doesn't have enough electronics.
[/rant]

And everyone fucking hates Coldwave.

And most EBM kids think they're the true industrial, when it really just traces back to the SWANS before it became glorified angry dance music.

Wait...are you claiming that most Industrial and Post-lndustrial traces back primarily to the SWANS? I was always under the impression that Coil, Monte Cazzazza, Throbbing Gristle, SPK, and Boyd Rice were the major culprits.
And Sweden does rule, I definitely prefer the more bombastic Military Industrial though, something about "militant ambient" just irritates me.
Jahoclave wrote:Do you have any idea how much more fun the holocaust is with "Git er Done" as the catch phrase?

Scylla Jewbacca

Postby Scylla Jewbacca » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:19 am UTC

DEVOURMENT!!!
viva la slam death!!

Zak

Postby Zak » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:01 am UTC

I've never really liked black metal, bad recording quality just doesn't do it for me.

((I know that not all black metal has bad recording quality, but meh anyway))
*waggles eyebrows*

segmentation fault

Postby segmentation fault » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:25 pm UTC

just because its loud and crazy with growling vocals doesnt necessarily mean angry.
people are like LDL cholesterol for the internet

Darkscull

Postby Darkscull » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 pm UTC

I've been getting more into metal recently, and exploring to find what genre classifications fit my tastes.

typically for me, my tastes don't fit anything really, and so I'm stuck in the cross-genre stuff.

I've concluded that if there's a band somewhere between death metal and power metal, with progressive leanings, then I'll probably be interested.
also anything progressive that links either death or power metal with symphonic, or folk, or a few other odd things.

oh and also some full-on progressive metal bands, but they're exceptions really.

I like pretty much anything that Dan Swano has had a hand in.

favourite bands that I've gotten into so far:
(in no particular order except for the first 3)

OPETH!!!!!!!!
Dan swano's solo stuff/Nightingale
Wintersun
Dream theater
Edge of Sanity.
Children of Bodom
Kamelot
Symphony X (only after first 2 albums)

there are quite a few more, but I don't feel compelled to mention them.
there are also a few bands that I think will be added to that list, but I haven't managed to 'acquire' much of their stuff yet.
Physicists do it in an excited state.
m/bi/UK/Ⓐ/chaotic good
b. 1988 d. 20xx

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:32 am UTC

I like metal, but I find a lot of it to be very boring. That includes most power metal and most melodic death metal. I don't like Cannibal Corpse (and similar bands) or Pantera (and similar bands). Mainly I side towards doom metal, black metal, or experimental/avant-garde

Bands I do like:
Opeth (though Ghost Reveries is meh in comparison to their earlier work)
Wolves in the Throne Room
Burzum
Weakling
Drudkh
Nortt
Ruins of Beverast
Deathspell Omega
Epheles
Arsis
In Flames (but really only The Jester Race, definitely not their new stuff)
maudlin of the Well / Kayo Dot
Pig Destroyer
Katatonia (Dance of December Souls, Brave Murder Day)
SunnO)))/related bands
Agalloch (I don't like them quite as much as I used to, their new album is hardly even a metal album, but they're still good)
Esoteric
Mournful Congregation
Asunder
Porcupine Tree

This is not a complete list, and it isn't listed by priority.

I love Isis, I wouldn't quite quite classify them as metal, but they're close enough so I'll list them here.
Same with Converge, some metal elements but not quite metal, still very good.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:00 pm UTC

I've recently realised that alot of my favourite metal bands are just ones I like the instrumentation of, and are actually not that interesting, the way they write their music. And Nightwish manages to be at the top of my last.fm list, mainly due to the fact that they have so many songs and I so often put media player on All Music -> shuffle. Dream theater hasn't caught up due to me originally disliking it...

And a listing of all metal or metal-ish bands/artists I listen to:
Nightwish
Lacuna coil
JT bruce
Within temptation
Dream theater
Leaves eyes
Liquid tension experiment
Metallica (symphony album only, really)
Opeth
Tool/A perfect circle. Not sure if they count

erm... maybe joe satriani? not sure there...

Yeah, not a big list.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

Ruins

Postby Ruins » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:41 am UTC

Stuff I have been listening to recently:
Sigh - Hangman's Hymn - Japanese Black-ish Metal at its best
Galneryus - Blistering Japanese Epic Power Metal (2003, 2005 albums)
Ensiferum - Iron and Victory Songs
Ayreon - Human Equation and 01011001(sort of crappy)
Moonsorrow - V Havitetty is pretty good, especially with two 20min+ songs
Dark Tranquility - Fiction and Projector

Stuff I remember being good when I last heard them:
Wintersun
Ihsahn - Fantastic Prog. Metal
Symphony X - Pretty much everything
Megadeth - Pre-1995
Kamelot - Fourth Legacy and later
Blind Guardian - Everything
Turisas - Feels like being on a Viking ship heading into battle
Amon Amarth - Feels like being a Viking heading into battle
Slayer, Kreator and other old-school thrash
Virgin Black - Aussie Black Symphonic Metal
Metal Church, Agalloch, Angra, Sabaton, the list goes on...
Nothing is new, we just forget the old - me after doing my literature review

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:26 am UTC

Hmmm...

Pantera. Yup. That about sums it up!

JK

I like lots of metal. Thrash, Groove, Doom, Death, Melodic, Technical etc etc, but The only band I can enjoy EVERY song they have done, and can listen to on a daily basis is Pantera. Dunno why.

I feel I should put an R.I.P. Dime thingy here, but in general when people do that, other people rip on the for stuff like, "You only like him/them because Dime is dead!"

Granted, I only heard about Pantera after Dimebag died, but I only got into heavy metal in about 2003. I only heard about Pantera in about 2005. I was born in 1990, so it's hardly likely I've been a hardcore fan since day one.

Ooops, ranting when I should be just saying what I like.

It just pisses me off when people get all preachy about knowing a band since a certain date blah blah blah...

Okay, I'll shut up now.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

Ebeth

Postby Ebeth » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:40 pm UTC

Metal is just FUN. :twisted: I like folk metal (Skyclad, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Elvenking, Sonata Arctica, kind of Dragonforce and Rhapsody of Fire) and then of course there's good ol' Metallica and Iron Maiden. I also like Dream Theater, Helloween, Masterplan, and Nightwish.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

damienthebloody

Postby damienthebloody » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:05 pm UTC

TheAmazingRando wrote:Ghost Reveries is meh in comparison to their earlier work
Agreed. I can't sit through it. Still Life and Morningrise any day.
Wolves in the Throne Room
I've heard good things about these guys - where should i start?
Burzum
Weakling
Drudkh
Nortt
Deathspell Omega
:D We are definitely friends.
In Flames (but really only The Jester Race, definitely not their new stuff)
I recently realised that the only In Flames song that I really, really like is The Jester's Dance. And it's like 2 minutes long. I find most of their more recent stuff bland to the point of being awful, although every now and again I get in the mood for poppy melodic death.
Katatonia (Dance of December Souls, Brave Murder Day)
YES. As much as I love what they do now, nothing touches Brave Murder Day for sheer gloomy wonder.
Esoteric
Mournful Congregation
And two more of the greatest bands ever. Have you got the MC/Stone Wings split yet? it's very nice.
I love Isis, I wouldn't quite quite classify them as metal, but they're close enough so I'll list them here.
I agree - I get quite confused when people refer to them as a doom band. I think of them very much as a post-hardcore thing, rather than a metal group at all. Still wonderful, though.
Ruins wrote:Moonsorrow - V Havitetty is pretty good, especially with two 20min+ songs
This might be their best album, although Verisakeet is superb as well. Especially the enormous chords at 21:45 in the first track. Love that moment. Actually, the entire first track is insane.
Ihsahn - Fantastic Prog. Metal
I'm a bit of an Emperor junkie, and I think this album is excellent, and much more emperor-y than any of the peccatum stuff.
Virgin Black - Aussie Black Symphonic Metal
Have you got fortissimo yet? it's very old paradise lost, and very good.

Return to “Music”