Distro Whores...I mean Distro Wars!

Please compose all posts in Emacs.

Moderators: phlip, Moderators General, Prelates

Woegjiub

Re: Distro Whores...I mean Distro Wars!

Postby Woegjiub » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 am UTC

OOPMan wrote:
Woegjiub wrote:I'm a fan of dpkg, rather than rpm (originally, because rpm is also a real media extension, but now because rpm's so much worse than pacman/apt)

Are you stating that from experience, or just the usual dpkg users ignorance of everything rpm?

Reason I ask is that I have never had any issues with rpms on my mandriva system, either in finding them or using them.

From when I tried out openSuse, my first update was a cyclical dependency, and because it was lacking network drivers for my mobo (I have no idea why, this was back when I barely knew what a driver was, I bought a generic NIC to use in place of the onboard), I thought - it's ugly, and unfriendly, stuff it back to mepis.

I just love how all websites that have a linux download usually uke *.debs, and the rare few (older ones) that only supply rpms aren't a hassle with alien.
I guess you could always argue the other way, but I feel that it seems like rpm was the old standard, and because of the prominence of ubuntu, deb is the new.

ash.gti

Postby ash.gti » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 am UTC

Bah, everyone knows portage is superior to debs and rpms. Compiling from source on your system with custom use flags and optimization flags is a far more efficient, although is admittedly slow, but you have the advantage of everything being optimized for your system's configuration, something pre-compiled binary systems aren't always because they can't plan on knowing your systems exact processor/architecture. Although there are some pretty good binary distribution systems out there, I wouldn't say they are as a rule more efficient than compiling from source.
# drinks WAY to much espresso

Woegjiub

Postby Woegjiub » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 am UTC

ash.gti wrote:Bah, everyone knows portage is superior to debs and rpms. Compiling from source on your system with custom use flags and optimization flags is a far more efficient, although is admittedly slow, but you have the advantage of everything being optimized for your system's configuration, something pre-compiled binary systems aren't always because they can't plan on knowing your systems exact processor/architecture. Although there are some pretty good binary distribution systems out there, I wouldn't say they are as a rule more efficient than compiling from source.

Of course compiling from source is going to be better, with everything completely optimised.
The thing is, most people don't want to spend all that time messing with their pc for a minor speed boost.
Even arch takes too much, ubuntu is faster than windows or osx, and takes absolutely no knowledge at all to install.

OOPMan

Postby OOPMan » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 am UTC

ash.gti wrote:Bah, everyone knows portage is superior to debs and rpms. Compiling from source on your system with custom use flags and optimization flags is a far more efficient, although is admittedly slow, but you have the advantage of everything being optimized for your system's configuration, something pre-compiled binary systems aren't always because they can't plan on knowing your systems exact processor/architecture. Although there are some pretty good binary distribution systems out there, I wouldn't say they are as a rule more efficient than compiling from source.

You're being ironic, aren't you ash?

Because I wouldn't have taken you for a ricer...

ash.gti

Postby ash.gti » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm UTC

sarcasm + flame wars + internet = that fooshing sound as things fly of peoples heads

Like most RW topics, its easy to re-ignite the flame throws by adding an inflammatory statement + a few grains of truth so it doesn't sound like trolling.

But I do use Gentoo for all my linux needs.
# drinks WAY to much espresso

OOPMan

Postby OOPMan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm UTC

Yeah, because compiling everything from source makes a *HUGE* difference ;-)

Never know when cat might need SSE extensions, after all...

I understand compiling software from source and I do it myself when I need to get access to a newer version than is available in the package repos. But compiling everything from source under the mistaken idea that it will somehow be more optimal than using standardized binaries has got to be one of the more amusingly faulty notions I've come across :-)

dasada122

Postby dasada122 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm UTC

I use Ubuntu, mainly because Randall recommended it, and it's the most visible.
It seems to be fairly forgiving, but the only other distro I have experience with is OpenSUSE, which left a taste of bile in my mouth.
So what is the main difference between distro's?
What is the most different from *buntu? (I wish something new.)

Woegjiub

Postby Woegjiub » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 pm UTC

dasada122 wrote:I use Ubuntu, mainly because Randall recommended it, and it's the most visible.
It seems to be fairly forgiving, but the only other distro I have experience with is OpenSUSE, which left a taste of bile in my mouth.
So what is the main difference between distro's?
What is the most different from *buntu? (I wish something new.)

The most different linux from *buntu would be linux from scratch.
But you should check out arch if you're interested in something more advanced.
If you like easy, stick with *buntu.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 am UTC

Is there anyone who's gone from Ubuntu to another distro? It seems almost like it's always the other way around. Is Ubuntu the best version out there today? *flamed*

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Dason

Re:

Postby Dason » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 am UTC

azule wrote:Is there anyone who's gone from Ubuntu to another distro? It seems almost like it's always the other way around. Is Ubuntu the best version out there today? *flamed*

Lots of people have. Ubuntu is sort of like a gateway distro. Anywho, I started with Ubuntu and later moved onto Arch because I was working on a really low spec computer. I liked Arch so I stuck with it for a while. I've also tried Debian and Fedora. Now I'm on a different computer and I went with Ubuntu. I wouldn't say it's the best distro out there because it really depends on what you're trying to do and how much effort you want to put in.
double epsilon = -.0000001;

\'|-

Postby \'|- » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm UTC

Personally, I prefer Ubuntu, specifically Ubuntu Studio. It has a large software database that is already tailored for the system and debugged, lots of support, and an open community.

hintss

Postby hintss » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:20 am UTC

ubuntu, for software-center.

without that, I would've switched to debian a few hours ago...

Dthen
Still hasn't told us what comes after D

Postby Dthen » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 am UTC

I'm using Ubuntu as it's the first Linux distribution I have tried, it worked immediately, easily and I have no reason to switch.
Dthen wrote:I AM NOT A CAT.

hintss

Postby hintss » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:41 am UTC

agreed.

also, compiz is awesome on my netbook!

tekk

Postby tekk » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm UTC

I have a few favorite distros ^.^

general favorite: Trisquel Awen(soon to be taranis, hopefully)
Favorite if I knew the drivers I wanted favorite: Parabola GNU/Linux(libre arch)
Favorite live: RMS GNU/Linux 1.2.5 ultralite(because I'm biased and a dev)
theoretical favorite: lfs, since it would really be customized to me 100% :P

hintss

Postby hintss » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 am UTC

I might switch to debian tomorrow. course, at install, I didn't haze the knowledge to put /home on a sepparate partition :(

Calorus

Postby Calorus » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 am UTC

Well...

Let's be fair about this, Debian is the best distro, but Ubuntu comes with all the best wares and is simplest to expand courtesy of the Universe... But under it all it's basically Debian with some pre-installs, thus... I too give you Ubuntu. The Evolved form of the best distro.

hintss

Postby hintss » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 am UTC

I just restored the ubuntu image again.

debian needed me to compile the proprietary wireless drivers

xkcdfan

Postby xkcdfan » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 am UTC

I like Vista.

Dason

Postby Dason » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm UTC

xkcdfan wrote:I like Vista.

I don't know which one annoys me more. The vista comment or the "0 isn't even" thread you started ... Either way I don't truly think you're a true xkcd fan.
double epsilon = -.0000001;

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am UTC

He be trollin'
frezik wrote:Anti-photons move at the speed of dark

DemonDeluxe wrote:Paying to have laws written that allow you to do what you want, is a lot cheaper than paying off the judge every time you want to get away with something shady.

tekk

Postby tekk » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 am UTC

markfiend

Postby markfiend » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:10 pm UTC

If anyone cares...

I started on Ubuntu (initially Dapper Drake IIRC) -- stayed on it for quite a while.
Switched to Mint for Felicia in 08
Am currently dual-booting Mint Isadora and Arch with a view to dumping Mint altogether by the time the LTS on Isadora runs out.

I don't like the politics at play behind Ubuntu. Shuttleworth seems to want Canonical to be the new Microsoft.
Mint is very convenient, but I like to play with my system. Arch is good in that respect.
advanced, forthright, signifficant
pronouns: he/him

sysiphus

Postby sysiphus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 am UTC

Amnesiasoft wrote:I used to use Fedora, and for some reason, I'm the only person in the world who dislikes apt, and prefers yum. Though I've been using Ubuntu as my linux distro. It is nice having poor support for my wireless network card rather than non-existant support for it.

I'm a YUM person, too, and as such, love Fedora. No wireless issues here, but I'm on a fairly standard Intel 3945 chipset, so it actually worked out of the box. In fact, the only twerk I made to accommodate my hardware was enabling OSD support for my volume keys (Thinkpad T60).

hintss

Postby hintss » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 pm UTC

sysiphus wrote:
Amnesiasoft wrote:I used to use Fedora, and for some reason, I'm the only person in the world who dislikes apt, and prefers yum. Though I've been using Ubuntu as my linux distro. It is nice having poor support for my wireless network card rather than non-existant support for it.

I'm a YUM person, too, and as such, love Fedora. No wireless issues here, but I'm on a fairly standard Intel 3945 chipset, so it actually worked out of the box. In fact, the only twerk I made to accommodate my hardware was enabling OSD support for my volume keys (Thinkpad T60).

IDK, i like yum, I like apt. I just twerked the ui, changed swappiness, etc...

mta

Postby mta » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:04 am UTC

I don't understand why so many people seem to hate Gentoo. Linux is about choice, you love the distro you use, that's great, but that doesn't mean other distros are crap. I manage dozens of critical production servers running Gentoo since 2005. I have also worked with SuSE and Ubuntu server, and have some experience with Debian too. Well, I have to say Gentoo is the one I like most. In my work, compiling is not a big deal, I usually compile just once and distribute the tailored binary to the other servers.
We have had very good results with this distribution so far, and it offers a flexibility that is very hard to find in other distros that has been really useful to us in some cases.
The only problem I have with Gentoo is that it is not supported/certified by software vendors (like Oracle, etc), and due to its nature it will never be, but it's not a big problem in our scenario.

Other distribution I like is Arch Linux, but a certain package version usually has a short life in the repository, this is a problem for me. I also like Debian for servers and Ubuntu for desktopts. The later is the one I often recommend to beginners.

songandsilence

Postby songandsilence » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 pm UTC

I'm now an Arch user. I was given a very base system, and was able to customize every aspect of my system from then on. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the lack of a GUI for pacman in the repos, although I'm aware of a few frontends that exist in the AUR.

Ubuntu WAS a great distro, but has since tried to go its own way, and migrate farther and farther from Linux itself. I'd consider Gentoo, but I don't have the time for it, however, compliling packages from source may take more time, but tends to reduce breakages. I used Debian for a while, and the few complaint I have about it are the lack of newer versions of packages in the stable repos, and a few other very insignificat things.

Haven't played around with the Red Hat based distros much at all, fiddled with fedora a bit back in v7, though.

Meteorswarm

Postby Meteorswarm » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:03 am UTC

songandsilence wrote:Ubuntu WAS a great distro, but has since tried to go its own way, and migrate farther and farther from Linux itself.

How on Earth can Ubuntu migrate away from Linux? That doesn't even make sense.

Breaking away from the pack, maybe. Pushing usability in ways you don't like, maybe, but by definition the only way they can migrate away from Linux is by changing to a different kernel. Heck, Debian is closer to that since you can run it on HURD.
The same as the old Meteorswarm, now with fewer posts!

songandsilence

Postby songandsilence » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 pm UTC

Breaking away from the pack, maybe. Pushing usability in ways you don't like, maybe, but by definition the only way they can migrate away from Linux is by changing to a different kernel. Heck, Debian is closer to that since you can run it on HURD.

It's a matter of feel, not of the guts under the hood. Ubuntu, from a technical standpoint, is still very much Linux, and unless Canonical decides to create thier own kernel, always will be. However, from a user's POV, it's beginning to FEEL less like Linux, and the increasing amount of handholding it does almost gives it a Mac-Like quality. That isn't too bad, but it seems (to me) that each release of Ubuntu from Karmic on up has given less and less to actually tinker with, hence the move to Arch and the newfound ability to tinker with the system all over again.

I do like the Ubuntu Distro, however, it seems that Canonical has tried to make really learning about how the system works (one of the things I LOVE about Linux) a bit more difficult with each release, and increasingly reduces its reliance on the terminal. While this is a good thing for users new to Linux, they'll never learn everything they need to know if Canonical won't hold thier hand so tightly. I'll still recommend it to those newly adopting Linux, and unless someone trumps Ubuntu in the ease-of-use department, I most likely always will.

I do apologize if my quoted comment was poorly worded and even more poorly explained. Ubuntu *is* breaking away from the rest of the pack, but only time will tell if that's what Linux needs after all.

Meteorswarm

Postby Meteorswarm » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:56 am UTC

I strongly contest the notion that a distribution has to be hard to use to be instructive. I've been using Ubuntu nearly exclusively (I picked it because it actually worked with my video card, back in '06 or so) and I have learned a lot. What can you modify in Arch that you can't modify in Ubuntu? I've found some things to be inconvenient, but nothings so egregious that I couldn't fix it, and if you really wanted to (and knew what you were doing) you can always install stuff manually.

The whole "it has to be hard to use" is nothing but masochism. Who seriously argues against usability?

archeleus

Postby archeleus » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 am UTC

I've used Slackware, Debian and (k)ubuntu and some more but they don't matter.

I started messing with Slackware due to the opinion that it was hard to install and use. Of course the install would have been really frustrating without a secondary machine ready with Google but I got through fine and loved the system. Eventually though, I got tired of having to compile and optimise, install lots of libraries that I don't even use and dumped it for Debian. It still remains my distro of choice because of apt and it is generally a very stable distro. (Even though I like apt, I compile some stuff because I want to squeeze the best performance out of them.)

In my opinion *buntu is only good if you are newbie. It's naming system is annoying (suspected furries behind this) and they have Kubuntu, Xubuntu and god knows what just for different desktop environments. Since you can install KDE and GNOME on the same system, I don't see why anyone would bother (if not for disk space).

There is a lot for support for *buntu I guess, but if you ask a query in a slackware/gentoo channel you are more likely to get a good reply.

I'm considering LFS but I'm too lazy and lack the motivation.
I write a blog rant here.

markfiend

Postby markfiend » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:37 am UTC

Meteorswarm wrote:I strongly contest the notion that a distribution has to be hard to use to be instructive.

I don't think that's what anyone is saying? OK Arch is slightly harder to install than *buntu (but only to the extent of following pretty clear instructions on a CLI installer rather than running a graphic installer) but once you've got it running I find Arch much easier than *buntu -- largely because there isn't anywhere near the amount of cruft between user and machine.

You can have an Arch system running Gnome and Firefox in about 120MB of RAM, whereas in Ubuntu you'll be using maybe 250MB or so because of all the pointless services it installs and runs. For instance, why have CUPS running in the background all the time when I don't even own a printer?
Meteorswarm wrote:I've been using Ubuntu nearly exclusively (I picked it because it actually worked with my video card, back in '06 or so) and I have learned a lot. What can you modify in Arch that you can't modify in Ubuntu?

Well this is a fair point. I started on Ubuntu, as I said before, and I learned a lot from it too. But now that I've learned some stuff, I prefer installing and running things I do need over hunting down and uninstalling all the cruft I don't need. YMMV.
Meteorswarm wrote:I've found some things to be inconvenient, but nothings so egregious that I couldn't fix it, and if you really wanted to (and knew what you were doing) you can always install stuff manually.

Or uninstall stuff... ;)
Meteorswarm wrote:The whole "it has to be hard to use" is nothing but masochism. Who seriously argues against usability?

No-one. Like I say, I don't think anyone (on this thread) is arguing against usability. It's just that "usability" to one person might mean "GUIs for everything and lots of dancing bunnies" but to another "A good CLI so I can get to the bare-metal more easily".

Different people have different problems and will use different tools to solve them. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all distro. :mrgreen:

Meteorswarm

Postby Meteorswarm » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:29 pm UTC

markfiend wrote:No-one. Like I say, I don't think anyone (on this thread) is arguing against usability. It's just that "usability" to one person might mean "GUIs for everything and lots of dancing bunnies" but to another "A good CLI so I can get to the bare-metal more easily".

Different people have different problems and will use different tools to solve them. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all distro. :mrgreen:

I was replying to songandsilence's post, which bemoaned the addition of gui tools to Ubuntu, claiming it was "a bit more difficult [to learn how the system works] with each release." One of the wonderful things about Linux is that there are all these gui tools, and they all talk back to the same backend that you can access via the command line. This is only not true of distributions without a gui.

While the CLI tools are somewhat different on each system, by and large, they're coming from the same source, and it's the gui layer on top that varies widely (and the package manager), so you can get your CLI on in either system. I find my self using more command line every day.

Extra cruft is a fair argument, and that's certainly a distinction between distributions that falls to preference. I'm not saying that any distro is better than others absolutely, but there are those who wish that Linux was less accessible to non-technical people and who would halt progress on usability. I hate those people.

markfiend

Postby markfiend » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am UTC

Meteorswarm wrote:...there are those who wish that Linux was less accessible to non-technical people and who would halt progress on usability. I hate those people.
Right, fairy nuff. 8)

I think that the GUI tools can actually get in the way of what you want to do with the CLI. And over-reliance on GUI tools can be a disincentive to learning the (far more powerful) CLI tools they overlay.

On the other hand, if you can do what you want to get done just using the GUI, there's probably no need to learn the underlying CLI.

songandsilence

Postby songandsilence » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 am UTC

Meteorswarm wrote:I strongly contest the notion that a distribution has to be hard to use to be instructive...

...The whole "it has to be hard to use" is nothing but masochism. Who seriously argues against usability?

I'm not arguing against usability, at least not until the features that promote usability actually get in the way of what a user is trying to accomplish, or are annoying and or/difficult to turn off for those who don't want/need those features.

archeleus wrote:I've used Slackware, Debian and (k)ubuntu and some more but they don't matter.

In my opinion *buntu is only good if you are newbie. It's naming system is annoying (suspected furries behind this) and they have Kubuntu, Xubuntu and god knows what just for different desktop environments. Since you can install KDE and GNOME on the same system, I don't see why anyone would bother (if not for disk space).

There is a lot for support for *buntu I guess, but if you ask a query in a slackware/gentoo channel you are more likely to get a good reply.

I'm considering LFS but I'm too lazy and lack the motivation.

Agreed, *buntu is for people who are new to Linux. The naming system might be annoying, but it's still simple and informative, and it may very well be true that Shuttleworth is a furry, but that's his...um... preference.

Ubuntu has EXCELLENT support, as long as you stay off the IRC channels. The forums aren't too helpful, mostly because they're terribly organized, but enough searching and you will find at least a partial answer. Community docs are where most of the relevant information goes, and are decently easy to search through.

I don't think that's what anyone is saying? OK Arch is slightly harder to install than *buntu (but only to the extent of following pretty clear instructions on a CLI installer rather than running a graphic installer) but once you've got it running I find Arch much easier than *buntu -- largely because there isn't anywhere near the amount of cruft between user and machine.

You can have an Arch system running Gnome and Firefox in about 120MB of RAM, whereas in Ubuntu you'll be using maybe 250MB or so because of all the pointless services it installs and runs. For instance, why have CUPS running in the background all the time when I don't even own a printer?

Arch was EXTREMELY easy to install for me, mostly because I had Links running in a virtual console, telling me what I needed to do. Getting it running the way I wanted took me LESS time than it would have on an Ubuntu install, and my ancient computer has never been faster. Back in Ubuntu, I had to spend 10-15 minutes disabling services like CUPS and Bluetooth, and pacman seems way faster than dpkg, from a speed of package prep and install. I haven't learned my way around pacman 100%, but I'm liking it so far.

And about my bemoaning of GUI tools? Yeah. I don't like all of them in Ubuntu. Especially when I go release to release, and I'm thinking "Where the fuck is xyz?" Ubuntu just seems to frustrate me more and more with each release, rearranging and moving everything around for the sake of "usability", when to me it seems that Ubuntu is getting less and less usable as time goes by: they've switched the 'gnome-app-install' for their package, 'software-center', which I think is extremely cumbersome and irrationally complicated, as compared to gnome-app-install; Empathy, which can't seem to remember that I keep importing my contacts from Pidgin, and often IM's someone with the wrong account; and the new "Let's put the minimize/maximize/close buttons ON THE LEFT!", just to name a few.

Maybe the Unity desktop I've heard that's going into 11.04 will change everything.

Arch didn't do any of this bullshit to me, and I'm very happy with it. Sure, it took a bit of effort to set it up, but I didn't have to deal with a bunch of crap I didn't want.

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:26 am UTC

Hey! I'm used to the buttons being on the left
frezik wrote:Anti-photons move at the speed of dark

DemonDeluxe wrote:Paying to have laws written that allow you to do what you want, is a lot cheaper than paying off the judge every time you want to get away with something shady.

Westz

Postby Westz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm UTC

JayDee wrote:I'm using Fedora, because it matches my hat.

Seriously, the thing I love about Linux and FOSS is that I can make my software decisions based on the coolness of the name. Hasn't steered me wrong yet.

im doing the EXACT same thing. (love my fedoras and my fedora core.) my next computers are gonna be Arch boxes though. i helped my friend install arch on his desktop and he loves it, and when i mess with it i feel like a god. Arch is beast as fuck, i just never have enough time to build an OS in CLI. im too lazy, so i just build from live CD's.

GenericAnimeBoy

Postby GenericAnimeBoy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 am UTC

Ubuntu, because I'm already reasonably familiar with Debian and their Netbook remix makes the best use of 1024x600.
In light of the impermanence and absurdity of existence, I surmise that nothing is better for us than to rejoice and to do good in our lives, and that everyone should eat and drink and enjoy the good of his/her labor. Such enjoyment is a gift from God.

spupy

Postby spupy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 pm UTC

Does Arch Linux really have the reputation of a distro for hipsters? I guess the trolls from /g/ might be getting into my head!

Meteorswarm wrote:
songandsilence wrote:Ubuntu WAS a great distro, but has since tried to go its own way, and migrate farther and farther from Linux itself.

The new notification system and the indicators are two things that come to mind. I just don't see their point. (or are these two more Gnome-things than Ubuntu-things?) Left-side buttons, especially in Unity, are not a very good idea, IMHO.
Still all of this is mostly due to my personal preferences that cause my mild dislike for Ubuntu. On the whole, it's OK.
There are two types of people in this world - those who can count to 10 by using their fingers, and those who can count to 1023 by using their fingers.

GenericAnimeBoy

Postby GenericAnimeBoy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:35 pm UTC

I will agree with the people who hate left-side buttons, but there's a 5 second solution for that, which I've put behind a spoiler tag because I don't want to ruin it for you true tinkerers 8)
Spoiler:
1. open gconf-editor
2. Go to apps->metacity->general
3. change the value of button_layout to menu:minimize,maximize,close
Power users can do a remarkable amount of twerking through gconf-editor.
In light of the impermanence and absurdity of existence, I surmise that nothing is better for us than to rejoice and to do good in our lives, and that everyone should eat and drink and enjoy the good of his/her labor. Such enjoyment is a gift from God.

Return to “Religious Wars”