How many pull ups can you do?

The Food Forum's Evil Twin. Trying to lose weight or get in shape? Tips, encouragement, status reports, and so forth go here.
Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, we are not health professionals. Take advice with salt.

Moderators: Mighty Jalapeno, Moderators General, Prelates

None
14%
7%
5%
6%
2%
8%
3%
4%
5%
3%
8%
3%
5%
1%
3%
4%
2%
1%
1%
1%
2%
1%
1%
No votes
24+
11%

Total votes: 153

Peter_G

Postby Peter_G » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:10 am UTC

How many? A pull up counts when your chin is above your hands and you know the rest. They have to be consecutive.
I can just about do 3 :( but I am working on it.
If you're not a bot, you're a creepy motherfucker

Blokey

Re: How many pull ups can you do?

Postby Blokey » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm UTC

6 overhand, 10 underhand, so I averaged to 8.
Don't worry about how few you can do right now. They will increase in number.

I used to be able to do no push-ups or pull-ups at all, and I'd start to feel tired after 20-30 crunches. But, I just did what I could throughout the day whenever I remembered to. Only took up about 15 minutes a day, total. Just keep at it.
Only the tone of your own inner monologue separates a reading of superciliousness or philanthropy - Felstaff

recurve boy

Postby recurve boy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 pm UTC

Peter_G wrote:How many? A pull up counts when your chin is above your hands and you know the rest. They have to be consecutive.
I can just about do 3 :( but I am working on it.

You must also keep your head facing straight, start from the straight arm position and return to it each time. I think this is more important than getting chin over the bar. I'd say chin reaching the bar is acceptable.

Nath

Postby Nath » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:31 pm UTC

I put down my maximum, from back when I used to do them several times a week. I'd probably be able to do fewer now.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 pm UTC

I can do 30 of both pull-up (pronated grip) and chin-ups (supinated grip) in a row from a dead hang, no kipping.

When I do pull-ups and chin-ups at the gym it's usually in 4 sets, first at 30, second at 20, third at 15, fourth at 10. So we're talking about 75 in total of each.

Account20151023

Postby Account20151023 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:16 pm UTC

Jacque = Badass.

I've been working out a shitton more than I used to, but the max I've gotten to is 22 as of late. Maybe I should incorporate them into shoulders and back day...

psyck0

Postby psyck0 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 am UTC

I could do 5 before I hurt my shoulder. Mind you, that was the 6th time I've hurt it. Upper body strength has never really gotten much of a chance with me...

I feel wimpy now thanks to Jacque :P

bippy

Postby bippy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 am UTC

Jacque wrote:I can do 30 of both pull-up (pronated grip) and chin-ups (supinated grip) in a row from a dead hang, no kipping.

When I do pull-ups and chin-ups at the gym it's usually in 4 sets, first at 30, second at 20, third at 15, fourth at 10. So we're talking about 75 in total of each.

Why do you do so many? The benefit of training in that rep range is dubious.

Kizyr

Postby Kizyr » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:27 am UTC

Though I'm rather weak, I'm still pretty light. Last I recall, I could do about 10 or so overhanded. Probably more underhanded, as I recall that being much easier. KF
~Kizyr

BlackSails

Postby BlackSails » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 am UTC

bippy wrote:Why do you do so many? The benefit of training in that rep range is dubious.

Cross fit regularly has people doing sets of 50.

codyhotel

Postby codyhotel » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:25 pm UTC

bippy wrote:
Jacque wrote:I can do 30 of both pull-up (pronated grip) and chin-ups (supinated grip) in a row from a dead hang, no kipping.

Lots of reps aerobically = Really good toning rather than building muscle.
Philwelch wrote:Would a prostitution enthusiast be a buy-sexual?

...sorry.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:08 am UTC

bippy wrote:

Feels good. Also, doesn't feel like I'm doing any work if I don't push myself a bit.

I remember when I first started adding pull-ups into my workout I could do like maybe 7 or 8 in a row. It super easy to add extra reps once you start doing it consistently.

folkhero

Postby folkhero » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:04 am UTC

Right now, it's about 10-12 depending on how much adrenaline I have going. Back in high school I did a decent amount of rock climbing, so I could do quite a few at a time. I didn't really do anything else to build strength so I didn't look particularly fit/muscular. At my high school's graduation night the Marines had a booth set up with a pull-up bar where they would give you a prize based on how many pull-ups you could do. I was able to do 21, which is still my all time high, and got the top tier prize for 20+ pull-ups, a Marines T-shirt that said "pain is weakness leaving the body." Later that night, the marine watching a different part of the booth saw me, a scrawny looking kid walking around with a marines shirt over his should and he did a bit of a double take before asking how many pull-ups I did. After I told him, he admitted that that was more than he could do, which left me feeling a little cocky.

Anyway Peter, keep it up. If you can do one or two, it's pretty easy to add on more if you do them on a consistent basis. Also, 30 pull-ups at once is awesome and will leave most mortals cowering in the corner of the room.
To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt...

apricity
almost grown-up but not quite

Postby apricity » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 pm UTC

Zero. I used to play field hockey and we were all supposed to be able to do ten pull-ups on the goal by the end of the season, and I never ever did a full one. And that was the PEAK of my arm strength, because I had to hold my stick all the time. My arms are weak, I've never targeted them in exercise before. :?
LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

protocoach

Postby protocoach » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

Just one. I started playing guard and tackle on the OL when I was 9 years old, and ever since then, my body weight has outpaced my arm strength dramatically. I'm actually working on that right now, because I'm still carrying way too much football weight a year after finishing my playing days. I've got a friend who wrestled and played RB who does 25 at a time when he's waiting for me to finish lifting. Little bastard. :)
If I were a Viking god, I don't think I would fall for that.
But if I were a Viking, that's exactly what I would do.

How can you study geometry and not believe in a God?
A God of perfect points and planes,
Surrounded by arch-angels and right angles

psyck0

Postby psyck0 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:24 am UTC

folkhero wrote:Right now, it's about 10-12 depending on how much adrenaline I have going. Back in high school I did a decent amount of rock climbing, so I could do quite a few at a time. I didn't really do anything else to build strength so I didn't look particularly fit/muscular. At my high school's graduation night the Marines had a booth set up with a pull-up bar where they would give you a prize based on how many pull-ups you could do. I was able to do 21, which is still my all time high, and got the top tier prize for 20+ pull-ups, a Marines T-shirt that said "pain is weakness leaving the body." Later that night, the marine watching a different part of the booth saw me, a scrawny looking kid walking around with a marines shirt over his should and he did a bit of a double take before asking how many pull-ups I did. After I told him, he admitted that that was more than he could do, which left me feeling a little cocky.

Anyway Peter, keep it up. If you can do one or two, it's pretty easy to add on more if you do them on a consistent basis. Also, 30 pull-ups at once is awesome and will leave most mortals cowering in the corner of the room.

Skinny guys are the bane of my existence for this reason. I'm 185 lbs, and that's a hell of a lot more to lift than most of you'se.

On the other hand, I bet I could leg press any four of you.

bippy

Postby bippy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:28 pm UTC

BlackSails wrote:Cross fit regularly has people doing sets of 50.

Crossfit has people doing 50 pull-ups for time, with kipping, or in conjunction with other exercises as part of a WOD. This is a vastly different proposition from having a set/rep scheme that calls for 50 pull-ups. Lactic acid tolerance (one aspect of metcon, the holy grail of CF) and maybe mental fortitude are the only things trained by 50 pull-ups.

codyhotel wrote:Lots of reps aerobically = Really good toning rather than building muscle.

That's absolutely false. Muscle tone, or "tonus", from any sort of physiological perspective deals with the flow of ions across a membrane allowing for contraction. It translates to the ability to do anaerobic work and is not at all trained by super high repetition work. In common vernacular tone is often used to mean having a low bodyfat so that your muscles are more visible, which is also not helped by doing 50 pull-ups.

Jacque wrote:Feels good. Also, doesn't feel like I'm doing any work if I don't push myself a bit.

I get the desire to push yourself, but how about weighted pull-ups? Like I said before, past 20 reps you really don't get a lot from more reps. And 20 reps is already on the very high side of things. You could push yourself just as hard but also derive improvements in some aspect of fitness -- muscle size, strength, etc.

rutebega

Postby rutebega » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 pm UTC

I am proudly incapable of pull ups.

Qoppa

Postby Qoppa » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm UTC

6 pullups with an overhand grip, and probably a couple more with an underhand grip.

Code: Select all

_=0,w=-1,(*t)(int,int);a()??<char*p="[gd\
~/d~/\\b\x7F\177l*~/~djal{x}h!\005h";(++w
<033)?(putchar((*t)(w??(p:>,w?_:0XD)),a()
):0;%>O(x,l)??<_='['/7;{return!(x%(_-11))
?x??'l:x^(1+ ++l);}??>main(){t=&O;w=a();}

shortbus

Postby shortbus » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:43 pm UTC

5 overhand and 15-20 underhand depending on the day. I'm fairly sure that's not a healthy difference considering that the only reason I can even do overhand pull ups is because of my forearm strength from tennis.

asad137

Postby asad137 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm UTC

I tried this the other day before doing the rest of my workout -- I could do 5 overhand in the first set, after about a minute I did 4 more. Didn't try underhand.

Asad
Last edited by asad137 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Puck

Postby Puck » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm UTC

I'm with psyck0 - I weigh 195, which is down from 225, but still a lot to lift. And my muscle mass is naturally concentrated in my legs and abs.

Now if you want to have a leg press contest or somesuch, I'm all in.
22/7 wrote:If I could have an alternate horn that would yell "If you use your turn signal, I'll let you in" loud enough to hear inside another car, I would pay nearly any amount of money for it.

22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.

Postby 22/7 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 pm UTC

bippy, as a climber, a higher number of reps is certainly desireable, and bulk isn't necessarily.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

ishikiri

Postby ishikiri » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 am UTC

bippy wrote:

Just keep in mind maximisation of muscle size using exercise is not everone who lifts aim, you're posts don't seem to realise this. However Jaque seems to want to have a high standard of stamina/cardiovascular fitness at a given weight level (his body weight area). Correct me, by all means, if I'm wrong Jacque but you seem to be working towards having a defined, musclular body without having especially large muscles.

If someone want to increase their lat/bicep size using this exercise then sticking a ten kilo+ dumbell between their legs and lower the reps(increasing the weight/maximising strain the way you would any other exercise to increase size) would be a valid method of doing so. Ninja'd slightly here by wheat 22/7 said.
clintonius wrote:The "thwak thwak thwak" in this movie makes me think they cranked up a powerpoint slideshow of angry pictures set to the soundtrack of a furious masturbator.

clabulis

Postby clabulis » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 pm UTC

I have been rockcllmbing for three years now and have always been into weightlifting and physical fitness. My record for chinups is 35 and my record for pullups is 33. That was 2 years ago though. Right now I might be able to scrape out 30 chinups.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 pm UTC

ishikiri wrote:
bippy wrote:

Just keep in mind maximisation of muscle size using exercise is not everone who lifts aim, you're posts don't seem to realise this. However Jaque seems to want to have a high standard of stamina/cardiovascular fitness at a given weight level (his body weight area). Correct me, by all means, if I'm wrong Jacque but you seem to be working towards having a defined, musclular body without having especially large muscles.

More or less.

juststrange

Postby juststrange » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm UTC

I think if pushed I can get to 24 or more. I have been a rock climber for years (bouldering specific), and always been kinda gymnastic. I blame the Marines. They had some station where you got prizes based on the number of Pullups you do. The Marine Corps max PT for pullups is 20. I choked halfway up on the 19th. Never again. I pounded sets of 20 for months (and even pulled off a 1 handed once, just once). Then I realized since I trained sets of 20, the first 20 were a breeze.... and the 21st was a nightmare. Worked smarter after that for sure. Still climbing too, and competeing

helpa-monkey

a

Postby helpa-monkey » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:28 pm UTC

a
Last edited by helpa-monkey on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:43 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

bippy

Postby bippy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm UTC

ishikiri wrote:Just keep in mind maximisation of muscle size using exercise is not everone who lifts aim, you're posts don't seem to realise this.

I'm not certain where you get this idea. I have acknowledged several distinct fitness goals: metcon, lactic acid tolerance, improving 'tone', perseverance, anaerobic endurance, strengh, and (also) size. Not only did I acknowledge them, I also expressed that none of them is optimally trained by 40 reps of pull-ups. That's my opinion, based on a pretty well-informed background in exercise, and all I asked was what the reasoning was. None of the reasons were all that compelling and some seemed to be based on an incorrect understanding.

If the guy likes doing lots of pull-ups that's fine activity, but that doesn't make it a fruitful way to TRAIN.

However Jaque seems to want to have a high standard of stamina/cardiovascular fitness at a given weight level (his body weight area). Correct me, by all means, if I'm wrong Jacque but you seem to be working towards having a defined, musclular body without having especially large muscles.

A "defined" body is typically thought of one with low body fat and "muscular" one is usually throught of as one have appreciable muscularity and super high-rep pull-ups don't accomplish either of these. The idea of not wanting "especially large muscles" is also perfectly understandable, but because growth occurs only as adaptation, if he switched to lower rep, weighted pull-ups until failure or the same extent of percieved fatigue but A) never ate any more and B) didn't systematically increase either weight or reps at the same weight, he wouldn't become any bigger.

If someone want to increase their lat/bicep size using this exercise then sticking a ten kilo+ dumbell between their legs and lower the reps(increasing the weight/maximising strain the way you would any other exercise to increase size) would be a valid method of doing so. Ninja'd slightly here by wheat 22/7 said.

Another valid method would be doing more pull-ups or chin-ups depending on what one already does, since hypertrophy is usually most efficiently accomplished at the 8-12 rep range. No method would work to any appreciable extent without sufficient food... a concern for accidentally getting huge must include a lot of unintentional eating. The concern for becoming "too muscular" is something I wish I could share.

I couldn't care less what anyone else does in the gym but I just haven't seen a good answer to the question of why he would routinely perform sets in that insane rep range.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:04 am UTC

bippy wrote:
ishikiri wrote:Just keep in mind maximisation of muscle size using exercise is not everone who lifts aim, you're posts don't seem to realise this.

I couldn't care less what anyone else does in the gym but I just haven't seen a good answer to the question of why he would routinely perform sets in that insane rep range.

Here, let me point you to a good answer.

Jacque wrote:Feels good.

Shazam.

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:32 am UTC

I used to be do able to do about 30/15 underhand/overhand, but I haven't worked out in about a year and a half, so probably around 10 right now. I need to start working out again.

bippy

Postby bippy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 pm UTC

Shazam.

Fantastic magic! You did not, however, conjure a response to my initial objection that training in that rep range being of dubious benefit. Like I said before, I don't care what you do with your time in the gym... it's just that if you had some sort of fitness related goal I was curious as to what it was.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 pm UTC

bippy wrote:

Shazam.

Fantastic magic! You did not, however, conjure a response to my initial objection that training in that rep range being of dubious benefit. Like I said before, I don't care what you do with your time in the gym... it's just that if you had some sort of fitness related goal I was curious as to what it was.

Well it does seem you are a bit more interested in why I do what I do in the gym than your statement of "I don't care what you do with your time in the gym" suggests.

Now since you're curious, the reason why I do more pull-ups than you'd recommend is so that... *dun dun dun*... I'm able to do more pull-ups without tiring.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 pm UTC

And again, bippy, as a climber, someone who regularly has to do what essentially amounts to pull ups, I want to be able to do as many of those as possible. Some people climb things that are literally thousands of feet high. Some people do that without ropes or partners. To be able to do that without dying, the ability to constantly and repeatedly pull oneself "up" is a valued, even necessary skill to have.

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

bippy

Postby bippy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 am UTC

If it seems like I care about what you do, it's probably because my question was a fairly specific one about the benefit of training in a certain rep range and some of the responses were wrong. If I heard someone ask for directions and someone said "turn right" and I knew you should turn left I'd say so. If someone then said right, left, left, then right, I'd say "just go left to begin with." I am also guilty of using a bit of jargon... my first post said "training". That may not be what you're doing when you do pull-ups, and that's perfectly fine.

22/7 wrote:And again, bippy, as a climber, someone who regularly has to do what essentially amounts to pull ups, I want to be able to do as many of those as possible. Some people climb things that are literally thousands of feet high. Some people do that without ropes or partners. To be able to do that without dying, the ability to constantly and repeatedly pull oneself "up" is a valued, even necessary skill to have.

I have only climbed a dozen or so times so I wouldn't consider myself "a climber" but in my limited experience high rep pull-ups don't really translate to what I've done in climbing. There's a lot more leg involved than in a pull-up and the upper body pulling is toward the back rather than vertically. There's certainly vertical pulling involved but I don't think doing 50 pull-ups without letting go of the bar is quite what climbing asks you to do. I've not gone through anything tougher than a 5.13b/V8 but I imagine that some problems would ask you to do more taxing vertical pulling. Still, I'm not sold that high rep pull-ups are the way to train for those maneuvers. Weighted pull-ups assist in the development of grip strength in the way that high rep, unweight pull-ups don't (a static activity like maintaining grip requires load rather than reps to improve). They also transfer to the powerful moves that I understand the more challenging routes require.

I mean, on face value, how many times do you take a grip and then raise and lower yourself 30 times when climbing? Virtually none. Activity specific training incorporates a wide rep range to be sure, but to the extent that I've been objecting to? Like I said at the very outset... the benefits of training in that rep range are dubious. I wouldn't suggest someone seeking to improve an aspect of physical performance ought to aim to work with so many reps.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 pm UTC

bippy wrote:I have only climbed a dozen or so times so I wouldn't consider myself "a climber" but in my limited experience high rep pull-ups don't really translate to what I've done in climbing. There's a lot more leg involved than in a pull-up and the upper body pulling is toward the back rather than vertically. There's certainly vertical pulling involved but I don't think doing 50 pull-ups without letting go of the bar is quite what climbing asks you to do. I've not gone through anything tougher than a 5.13b/V8 but I imagine that some problems would ask you to do more taxing vertical pulling. Still, I'm not sold that high rep pull-ups are the way to train for those maneuvers. Weighted pull-ups assist in the development of grip strength in the way that high rep, unweight pull-ups don't (a static activity like maintaining grip requires load rather than reps to improve). They also transfer to the powerful moves that I understand the more challenging routes require.

I mean, on face value, how many times do you take a grip and then raise and lower yourself 30 times when climbing? Virtually none. Activity specific training incorporates a wide rep range to be sure, but to the extent that I've been objecting to? Like I said at the very outset... the benefits of training in that rep range are dubious. I wouldn't suggest someone seeking to improve an aspect of physical performance ought to aim to work with so many reps.
First of all, I'm a little surprised that you're not a professional climber if, during a dozen or so outings, you've successfully pulled down on a 5.13b or a V8. Most climbers will go their whole lives without successfully climbing a 5.13 or a V8. Second, I don't know any climbers who train their grip strength with pull ups, or any non-climbers, for that matter. The only exception I can think of is 1, 2, and 3 finger pull ups, which I suppose probably do help with that, though they are a great way to earn yourself a 6 month vacation. Third, most people I know cross train in some way. No, pull ups don't mimic exactly a climbing motion (well, not usually), but they do train many of the same muscles that are most often used, as well as those muscles which are being asked to carry the most weight (proportionally). It is because of this that they are most likely to be the muscles that fail on a long, difficult route (say, a 5.13b). So training by doing a high number of pull ups will be beneficial to this particular type of training. That said, I don't think whoever it was who made the original post about doing 50 pull ups in a set is a climber, so much of this is moot.

Steroid wrote:
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

Rouse

Postby Rouse » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:20 pm UTC

Can manage about 5-8 pull ups depending on how pumped I am. :P

Going hiking / rock-climbing with my dad this weekend for Father's Day - should be fun!

bippy

Postby bippy » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:52 am UTC

22/7 wrote:First of all, I'm a little surprised that you're not a professional climber if, during a dozen or so outings, you've successfully pulled down on a 5.13b or a V8. Most climbers will go their whole lives without successfully climbing a 5.13 or a V8. Second, I don't know any climbers who train their grip strength with pull ups, or any non-climbers, for that matter. The only exception I can think of is 1, 2, and 3 finger pull ups, which I suppose probably do help with that, though they are a great way to earn yourself a 6 month vacation. Third, most people I know cross train in some way. No, pull ups don't mimic exactly a climbing motion (well, not usually), but they do train many of the same muscles that are most often used, as well as those muscles which are being asked to carry the most weight (proportionally). It is because of this that they are most likely to be the muscles that fail on a long, difficult route (say, a 5.13b). So training by doing a high number of pull ups will be beneficial to this particular type of training. That said, I don't think whoever it was who made the original post about doing 50 pull ups in a set is a climber, so much of this is moot.

Yeah, I'm padding my e-stats. That's why I said I don't consider myself a climber -- so I could boost my ego and bowl you over with my climbing tales. What I do consider myself good at is exercise programming, and I consider myself more than just good in that area. I feel accomplished at it because I think, by objective measures, I've taken my scrawny ass pretty far. That's why I feel like I have a leg to stand on when I question someone who claims he can do an impressive number of pull-ups as to why he's done them (note that, unlike you, I've never intimated that I think he can't do what he claims to do).

When you spend several years actively seeking to improve your athletic ability through methodical training and you have a very good friend who is an accomplished climber who has dedicated over a decade to professional instruction, you can pick up a few things if you shut your mouth and pay attention. When he plans climbs for you, you can do some pretty gnarly stuff. So yeah, when I get some help I have the physical tools to complete a very challenging ascent. I've got that facility because training is my main hobby and that's what I devote my curiosity towards when I'm done with work for the night. I doubt you can detail how 40 chin-ups per set figures into your climbing training. Do you do a great deal of vertical pulling when you climb? Do you ascend without your legs? Is the majority of your grip used to pull you towards the rock face or are you unlike every climber I've known and depend on your hands to move you upward? I know fuck all about climbing but I don't think I'm talking out of my ass here. Those three observations are the ones I offered before and they're the ones I think are right. I bet that during the insane routes I've seen on youtube a lot of arm muscle and vertinal pulling might be involved but it's not something I've ever gone through... and I've come very clean with the limits of my experience. As a climber I'd bet you've seen routes I haven't. But tell me honestly: do you think doing 40 pull-ups would help you? My guess is that it wouldn't be the limiting factor if you couldn't.

Jacque
a member of shro's band

Postby Jacque » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 pm UTC

I now have the last word and thus, am right.

22/7

Postby 22/7 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 pm UTC

bippy, don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you out. I'm simply expressing my surprise that you've done so well at something in so few attempts and yet you haven't pursued it professionally, or, for that matter, particularly ... amateurly? I'm not saying you haven't done what you say you've done, nor am I saying you don't have a leg to stand on questioning his training, please don't claim that I am. As to the vast majority of your second paragraph, I've already dealt with it in the post you quoted, so I don't feel the need to go through it again.

Steroid wrote:
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

Return to “Fit Club”