seats in class

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

do you sit in the same set every day in class

yes i have assigned seats
10%
yes even tho they arent assigned
39%
yes i try to
16%
no but i sit in the same general area
26%
no i sit where ever
6%
no i sit in your set randomly
3%

Total votes: 251

Dingbats

Re: seats in class

Postby Dingbats » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 pm UTC

I prefer to sit in the back corner so I can scratch my dick without anyone noticing. Failing that, at least somewhere in the same area. It really freaks me out to sit in the middle middle of a classroom, cause then I have no control at all of what the others are doing around me. In the music production classes I'm in the front though. Kind of funny how a random pick in the beginning of high school affects where you're going to sit for three years.

UmbrageOfSnow
Not Fully Human

Postby UmbrageOfSnow » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:35 pm UTC

I usually get annoyed if it gets so the whole class always seems to be siting in the EXACT same seats, although don't care if it is just general area. I sit in the general area at first but if everyone starts acting like we have assigned seats, I start randomly moving to a different whole area every day, often targeting those who seem most stuck in their ways. We should be flexible, we're in college. The thing is, I'm almost obsessive about maintaining flexibility so I guess maybe that is kind of weird. I'm probably the kind of guy who would sit in your seat though, you just need to deal, seats are not assigned.

Oh I see Khankinator already beat me to this. Still I like the idea and it is a lot of fun how upset some people get. I've had one person tell me to move because it was her seat, pointed to a few others and then ignored her, she huffed away. Should definitely get my friends in on this.

Oh and it certainly isn't a measure of smartness, plenty of dumb kids do it too. And the two exceptions I've noticed to the trend to sit in the same place are computer labs and really small classes.
yellie wrote:Confession: I just had to look up the word ubiquitous because I kept seeing it all over the place and had no idea what it meant.

Vanguard

Postby Vanguard » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:48 pm UTC

I don't see the point in randomly shuffling. Humans don't like change in simple things, why stunt someone's plan for the day by sitting in their seat?

Katastrophy

Postby Katastrophy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:02 pm UTC

I think it was a CSI episode that said that commuters are creatures of habit, and when I heard that I smiled because it's completely true. Every day, I get on the same train at the same time and go to the second car, top floor, and get the second seat on the right, beside the window while facing the back of the train. Every evening, I leave work at 4, go to the station, get either a Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds or a Cinnaminon Sugar pretezel, stand around til my train eating it, then walk to the second last car of the train and get in the first empty window seat to my right, facing the back of the train. Looking for empty rows of seats first. I'm less picky on the way home, in the other direction I'm the first stop so the train is empty.

Why do I do this? Because it's one less thing to think about in a routine I do daily. At University, I always sit in the same row of seats with my friends, just because it's easier than moving around every day. Whether we sit in the front of the class or the back tends to rely on who got there first on the first day of class.
~Kat

Mmmm, Pi

Postby Mmmm, Pi » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm UTC

I'm usually found in the front of my lectures, but if I'm late, I'll sit wherever there's space. The only time at uni I've noticed people always sitting in the same space is in my computing class, when we all sit at the same computer every lab.

I don't know why - I chose my computer because it was close to the board and it was in the middle of the room away from the windows that are always wide open. It gets soooo cold in that room - one time I was sitting there and I could see my breath.
Mercy wrote:Since this is for everything fora, I'd just like to express my fondness of @trophy's and Mmmm, Pi's avatars. You adorable demons. <3

Pi is still tasty.

Dyo

Postby Dyo » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:50 pm UTC

d3adf001 wrote:i decided to make it a poll. im pretty sure its a think that people with higher intelligence levels tend to sit in the same set after reading this and talking to my friends.

Higher intelligence levels, eh? I'm sure this wasn't supposed to mean what most people are interpreting it to mean, and for the sake of keeping this civil, I'm going to let it slide...

It's not just smartness that goes along with sitting in the same area. Sure, if one particular area provides a better environment for you than another area (i.e. quieter, closer to the board, more room), than by all means, go ahead and sit there. But if sitting in the same place every day is based on the fact that you aren't able to move yourself anywhere else, then you certainly have a problem. Smartness has no correlation to it.

Or maybe it does. Smart people tend to be a bit more OCD. I know I am, along with all the other kids in my honors/AP courses...

The Spherical Cow

Postby The Spherical Cow » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:48 pm UTC

Meh, I sit where I feel like, but usually not right at the front because it means having to look too far up to see the boards.

I'll sit somewhere around the middle of the room if there's space, or up the back if I feel like doing some people watching. I do occasionally get into a routine of sitting in the same place, but it's nothing to me if I break it.

It feels good to sit somewhere else than usual - it make the room feel different, and it kind of refreshes the place for you.

(I do like to have an aisle, but that's just for more legroom.)

ducknerd

Postby ducknerd » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:20 am UTC

For the past semester-and-spare-change, I've sat in exactly the same spot for my art history class. We aren't assigned seats and it's a small class; I just haven't really thought about changing it.

I think tomorrow I'm going to sit in a new seat for every class.
17/Male/Hetero/Euromutt

Kabann

Postby Kabann » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:08 am UTC

Okay, it's been quite a long time since the college days for me, but I had somewhat specific seating OCD. It was extremely unnerving for me for sit anywhere where I was surrounded by people. If I could, I'd be back row, aisle seat if it was an auditorium class, next to a wall if it was a regular classroom. Part of my ninja assassin training or some such nonsense -- I couldn't have people behind me.

English Lit class at UT was 600-some-odd people, assigned seating. Talk about suck, I was 3rd row from the front, right in front of the prof. Not the best place for me.
My goal in life is to have money, power, fame, wisdom, and love.
So far, I've got a sense of humor.
It's a good start.

wst

Postby wst » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:11 pm UTC

I try to sit near to the walls. Doesn't matter if it's at the front, as long as I can lean on a wall. History and Spanish are about the only lessons I'm not next to a wall. Seating isn't assigned, but it confuses teachers if you move.
Anything I said pre-2014 that you want to quote me on, just run it past me to check I still agree with myself.

Aluminus

Postby Aluminus » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:23 pm UTC

I always try to get a wall. Usually the back-right corner of a room.
fyrenwater wrote:Oh dear God, I just imagined this horrible scenario of a psychotic non-people-person running around, trying to steal the people-person section of people-peoples' brains to implant into their own brain.

Fossa

Postby Fossa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:15 am UTC

The same seat in *a* class?

/maniacal laughter

A lot of my material science classes are taught in the same two rooms which have the same layout. A lot of people in my classes have kept the same seats for /several years/ myself included. The faculty has started referring to the little cabal I head as "The North West corner" since we occupy that corner of the room in both of the two rooms we commonly use.

In general, I always occupy the same "effective seat".

If the seats in the room are not divided by a major eisle I will take the seat in the column farthest from the door in the middle row (odd number of rows) or middle+0.5 (even number of rows).

If the seats are split by one or more aisles I will sit on the left most section in the 6th row on the right side of the section on the aisle.

I have deviated from this seating pattern only a handful of times in four years here. :D In larger classes where my seat is threatened I make sure to arrive early to defend my territory.

wst

Postby wst » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:12 pm UTC

Fossa wrote:I have deviated from this seating pattern only a handful of times in four years here. :D In larger classes where my seat is threatened I make sure to arrive early with a sub-machine gunto defend my territory.

Fix'd
Anything I said pre-2014 that you want to quote me on, just run it past me to check I still agree with myself.

Hurduser

Postby Hurduser » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:14 am UTC

There always is some form of inofficial seating arrangement, people who want to sit next to their friends and such... I however always sit in the 'teacher's pet' position in the first row, in the middle. :(
Frag mal nach im IRC
'zum Kotzen' das heisst dort XP.
Win2k, nur so zum staunen,
hat mehr Bugs als nur zweitausend.

Hit3k

Postby Hit3k » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:18 am UTC

Hurduser wrote:There always is some form of inofficial seating arrangement, people who want to sit next to their friends and such... I however always sit in the 'teacher's pet' position in the first row, in the middle. :(

Theres nothing wrong with that. I found that I worked better by myself rather than sitting next to someone. So I optimised my seating according to the classes E.g: In Maths I sit next to the people who are least likely to distract me, in Physics theres only two people including me so I sit next to him. In English I sit with people I can talk to(it is a very verbal class) and in Business Management I sit next to a girl who I have a lot of things in common with. The other classes I just sit where I drop. Usually up the back.
Sungura wrote:My mom made me watch a star wars. Two of them , actually. The Death Star one and the one where the dude ends up in the swamp with the weird guy who talks funny.

fjman

Postby fjman » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:33 pm UTC

I find people who always sit in the same place, and take their spot intentionally.

Yes, I find great humor in the anguish of someone's OCD going crazy. Plus, if it hurts their attention to that class, my ranking in the marks will improve (doubly bright when it's on a curve!)

Hate me freely. :lol: :lol:

Fossa

Postby Fossa » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:11 pm UTC

fjman wrote:I find people who always sit in the same place, and take their spot intentionally.

Yes, I find great humor in the anguish of someone's OCD going crazy. Plus, if it hurts their attention to that class, my ranking in the marks will improve (doubly bright when it's on a curve!)

Hate me freely. :lol: :lol:

If you come to UCLA in the next 123 days I will slay you.

Dr. Canadian Ninja

Postby Dr. Canadian Ninja » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:18 am UTC

I sit in the same seat or, failing that, the same rough location in each class. It's odd, but I find that if I sit in the same location on a test, I can look took the professor as if she were lecturing, concentrate for a moment, and it's like watching a movie, only I'm the camera. It doesn't work so well if the camera is looking from somewhere else, though. I'm sure that makes a whole lot of sense.

That, and it helps the professor know who I am if I'm not moving all over the place. Given that this is the time I need to be fishing for recommendations, it's an extra bonus.
SecondTalon wrote:Know what I hate? The complete lack of electric bass guitar in Baroque stuff. I mean, come on!

Lolsaur

Postby Lolsaur » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:06 pm UTC

I usually sit in the same seat in class and, thinking back on it, it's almost always in the middle rows, over on the left side of the room. Or, sparing that, next to a window. Gives me a chance to sneak a glance at the wide expanse of the world, saving me from complete boredom due to school work. It freaks me out when people move. You hear their voice, look over to where they usually are and theres the small thought in your mind when you see theyve moved: "Hey, my friend's turned into a disembodied ghost!". Maybe thats just me.
Worst Fight Scene Ever

This cosy, special made for this Teapot

Spoiler:
You've never looked better than you did that night
And your eyes have never looked so blue
And when we kissed it was like nothing else existed
As time stood still for me and you

11-Sodium

Postby 11-Sodium » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:35 am UTC

I take the same seats in all the classes that allow that, and it is annoying to see someone in my seat. This semester, I have two different classes in the same room, and I actually sit in different seats for the different classes, though that could be attributed to the fact that I am more interested in one class than the other, or that one class is much smaller than the other.

I always wondered if there were people who take the seats of those who always sit in the same place, just to be annoying. Thanks to fjman, I now know that there are people who live to make us suffer. Not that I have OCD.

AWalkingDisaster

Postby AWalkingDisaster » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:19 pm UTC

Finnish uppersecondary school (atleast mine...) lets me pick the seat I want at the beginning of each semester (5 x semester /year). So each seat in a specific class is determined by the first lesson of each course. This, of course, leads to people standing very closely by the door when the first lesson is about to begin :D Since everyone can only choose one, no one wants the bad ones.

I've noticed I prefer the right side of the classrooms, somehow they're nicer when you're taking notes. But in the end it just comes down to where your friends are sitting...
Or i dunno, maybe the rightsidedness has nothing to do with it. Nearly all the rooms have the same layout --> right side is ½ of the time farthest from the door --> you get to walk past everyone when the lesson ends and ask the teacher something that you didn't cover during the class.

SenselessSophist

Postby SenselessSophist » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:33 pm UTC

I normally sit in the same seat, though my History teacher's desks are arranged in some sort of pattern that is not known to human logic, so we don't exactly know if we are sitting in the same seat or not.

However, I am seriously considering switching seats from my geometry class, I sit with a few of my good friends. We like to joke around, a lot.

Needless to say, my grade could be higher.
~I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.~

lluviata

Postby lluviata » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 am UTC

Although my seating choice is not interesting, I have a related topic that is. My Thermo II class has so many students enrolled that there aren't enough seats for all of us, and it's a major specific class and fairly advanced, so the vast majority of the class shows up every lecture. I arrive at class exactly on time or two or three minutes late and I can usually get a seat in the back, although I sometimes have to sit in the aisle. We have at least two or three people sitting in the aisles most lectures! Why this class was not split into two sections I do not know. I wonder some days how early the front-row people have to show up. . .

ICDB

Postby ICDB » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:39 am UTC

I always sit in the same seat, because I feel if I move I am telling the people I sit next to I don't like them anymore ... and even if that's true it's not worth it.

skeptical scientist
closed-minded spiritualist

Postby skeptical scientist » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:21 am UTC

I do it when I take classes, and most of the students in the calc class I'm teaching seem to do it as well.

When I was in high school, they used to have parent-teacher nights where the parents would go to classes and the teachers would give a lecture which combined a little of the material in class as well as other things about how the class was taught, what the students were doing, and so forth. Many of the teachers had anecdotes about how often parents would end up sitting in the same seats as their children did. It might just be confirmation bias, but it would be very interesting if there really was a strong positive correlation.

lluviata wrote:I wonder some days how early the front-row people have to show up. . .

If your school is anything like mine, they don't need to show up nearly as early as the people in the second and third rows.
I'm looking forward to the day when the SNES emulator on my computer works by emulating the elementary particles in an actual, physical box with Nintendo stamped on the side.

"With math, all things are possible." —Rebecca Watson

crohnie
Location: Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Northern Hemisphere, USA, MA...

Postby crohnie » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 pm UTC

I try to sit in the same seat. Usually in the front because I am kinda short and have glasses. Not that I have bad eyesight, but I'd rather sit in the front and be able to read the board, than be stuck behind someone who is taller than me.
If you can read this, then I am probably procrastinating!

fer-sure-maybe

Postby fer-sure-maybe » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:04 pm UTC

Adv. En. - back left corner, next to my bestie.
Gen. Maths - Front right hand side, second to the window, next to my azn broda and my bestie.
DNT - assigned alpha., closest to the door, next to no-one.
IPT. - No matter the room change, third row, left side, next to my crush and my secret exchange buddy.
Drama - Had to move due to new people, doesnt matter though, mostly prac.
SOR - Closest to the door, Left hand side, Front row, next to a casual friend.

Nobody ever messes with the seating arrangements unless people change classes, there are excursions or people are away.
Don't mess with the Status Quo baby. It's not that it gives me the shits, but I'm pretty sure it might give other people the shits, even though i am a shit-stirrer, i tend to ignore those urges, raise an eyebrow and find somewhere else to sit. But nobody ever takes my seat. Ever. They know their role, lol

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:05 am UTC

In my high school, it's pretty much that you sit where you want on the first day, and ever after, that is where you stay because the teachers get confused otherwise. I generally sit towards the front, slightly to one side. I'm in the very front row in calculus and in government, but it works out because those are two classes that I really need to be paying attention to the teacher.

As for people who change up the seats...*shudder* I can't handle that. If I walk into the room and more than a few people have moved around, I have kind of a panic attack because I don't know where to go and it's like everyone conspired without me and aaaaahhhhh... I kind of freak out and just sit down wherever is closest. And hyperventilate for a minute.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby michaelandjimi » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:18 am UTC

In most classes I tend to sit in the same seat, bar physics. There are 5 of us and 4 seats, and one off to the side, so it's a free-for-all type thing.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

22/7
I'm pretty sure I have "The Slavery In My Asshole" on DVD.

Postby 22/7 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:23 pm UTC

Angelene wrote:Hmm. How bizarre. Laying claim to a seat? This was the general case in second level I suppose, but in university, with classes ranging anywhere from 100 to 300 there was no real continuity of seating. I always had to sit on the edge, though, because a lot of my lectures were two hours long and I'd either need to make a bathroom visit or leave...really, in the last year I'm not sure I sat through a two hour lecture in its entirety.

In an exam I preferred to sit as close to the exit as possible, but it was better for me to sit far far away as I usually had to spend the duration of an exam fighting the urge to flee. I'd be far less inclined to leave early if I had to walk past the exam hall population.

Wow. I haven't had a class bigger than about 20 people in at least 2 years. Right now I'm in 3 classes with 10 or fewer, and one that's just me.
Totally not a hypothetical...

Steroid wrote:
bigglesworth wrote:If your economic reality is a choice, then why are you not as rich as Bill Gates?
Don't want to be.
I want to be!

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 pm UTC

Ironically that's happening right now. I'm in the computer lab and I ALWAYS sit at the same computer. Today I put my stuff down, went to get a pass, came back and some FAT WHORE MOVED MY STUFF and is sitting in it. I want to throw her out of it and strnagle her with her headphones. My stuff was there first!

*Throws tantrum and cries*
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:
Irrefutable wrote:you are so lovely

emceng wrote:Then the sausage says, "I have 1 kid, and raging genital herpes." Get the fuck away from me sausage!!!

sje46 wrote:Do... do you want to marry me?

nyeguy

Postby nyeguy » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:31 am UTC

Pirate.Bondage wrote:Ironically that's happening right now. I'm in the computer lab and I ALWAYS sit at the same computer. Today I put my stuff down, went to get a pass, came back and some FAT WHORE MOVED MY STUFF and is sitting in it. I want to throw her out of it and strnagle her with her headphones. My stuff was there first!

*Throws tantrum and cries*

Normally I would say to calm down, it is just a seat, but she moved your stuff to sit there. That is just rude.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:56 am UTC

upstreamcurrent wrote:At my school, with the exception of the large lectures, everyone sits in the same seat every time. It's kind of strange, when you think about it, an entire school that will always sit in whatever seat they happen to sit in on the first day of class.

Maybe most schools are like that and I just have a very poor sample, does anyone else notice this phenomenon?

At my university people tend to sit in the same seat. Big or small class, it doesn't matter.

Personally I think sitting in the same place helps the profs put a face with the name, especially in large classes. I sit in the same seat. I might move a bit the first few days of classes as I learn where what groups are sitting (I get to class early) just so I don't get stuck with the annoying girls. I hate that - you know, the ones who either just want to talk about how hot the prof is or what they did last night :roll: seriously who cares? I pay for the class I want to actually learn something. So actually, I usually find where the group of "nerdy" guys are. Or the older folk who are coming back to school. Either of those groups in general seem to actually want to learn.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

jakkle

Postby jakkle » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm UTC

no assigned seats for me, but if you move the teacher gets really angry.

i find that confusing - 'so i could have been sitting there all along if i had chosen it 6 months ago, but cause i want to NOW, youre getting batshit crazy and threatening to throw me out?' wtf?!
geek love in its noblest form.

Vanguard

Postby Vanguard » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:42 pm UTC

jakkle wrote:no assigned seats for me, but if you move the teacher gets really angry.

i find that confusing - 'so i could have been sitting there all along if i had chosen it 6 months ago, but cause i want to NOW, youre getting batshit crazy and threatening to throw me out?' wtf?!

Teachers didn't mind seniors switching around, so I never had that problem. Pre-Senior, I just lived with whatever I was assigned. As long as I had the same seat every day.

pet

Postby pet » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm UTC

I'm in college, so no assigned seats, but I do sit in generally the same area in every class.

I don't really have a choice about it, though, because in the large lecture halls, with the desks that flip up on the side, all of the lefty desks are along the left edges of the rows. And since I like being able to take notes without my arm cramping up in twenty minutes, that's where I sit.

You know what pisses me off way, WAY more than seat-stealers? Goddamn righties sitting in the lefty desks. I understand if you have to pee so frequently that you can't make it through a fifty minute lecture without getting up, or if you have a following class so far away that you need to be first out the door. Go sit on the other end of the row. If there are other empty seats, you have no fucking excuse. You can pick nearly any of the three hundred seats; I have a choice of about twenty. I haven't yet actually confronted anyone on this issue (I dislike confrontation), but damnit, someday I will.

Unfortunately, most days I have classes that are back-to-back in different buildings, so I arrive at the lecture hall scant minutes before the professor begins speaking. This means nearly everyone is already there, and most of the seats are filled up. But luckily most people have enough sense to fill up the middles of the rows first, so I can usually find an end seat somewhere (even if it's on the wrong end).
"Look up 'idiot' in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?"
"A picture of me?"
"No! The definition of the word 'idiot', which you fucking are!"

GCM

Postby GCM » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:31 am UTC

School here!

At my old school you got to sit anywhere you wanted at the start, but that'd become sorta your permanent place. Two desks here, two there, and so on, so you sit with a partner. But the teacher'd move you around if she felt you were causing trouble, talking too much with your friend, disrupting the class, not paying enough attention, etc.

Currently, I've got the same thing here, except that some people do swap. The front is all filled up while the back has quite a few empty seats which you can move to, which is especially handy when you're sitting at the back (2nd row, here, by the way) While it usually doesn't happen, some at the back will move around to avoid answering questions or to check out someone elses DS.
Anyway, you don't generally go sit somewhere else taken because the person expects to be there.

Oh yeah, in physics I was in the middle at first, but moved up to the front when my interest increased. Empty seat, so nobody really cared.

Did I mention I tend to sit at the left side? All the classes I have I usually go to the left for some reason, unless I'm assigned a seat. Same thing for cars. Not in buses, though, but that most likely depends on where seats are available. Anyone else have quirks like this?
All warfare is based on heavily-armed robotic commandos.
~Sun Tzu

Notes: My last avatar was "Vote Robot Nixon", so I'm gonna keep a list here. :D

AnotherErraticIntrovert

Postby AnotherErraticIntrovert » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:59 pm UTC

I typically end up in the front, on the far left on the first day. Every year, a few weeks later, I remember why I don't like sitting there, but by then it's too late.

Seats are assigned by the teacher in only a few of my classes, but most people are very possessive of their seats. Take the place they normally sit at, and they just stand there, looking at you uncomprehendingly, like "What the hell is going on? I... I don't understand."
"...and each was hidden under almost as many wrappers from the eyes of the mind, as from the eyes of the body, of his two companions."

keeperofdakeys

Postby keeperofdakeys » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 am UTC

Well on my school bus I always sit at the front right seat, which is the only one facing everyone (besides the other side of the bus). There a a few reasons I ended up here: I am little strange so I tend to get called names so I go further away, I can read my book in peace and I can see if anybody is coming to do something to me (this is VERY handy, although it's not good when they have laser lights; they only have these occasionally though).

I generally sit in the same seat, and if I have no friends in the class i'll sit by myself. In semester 1 this year I used to be the only person on the back row of the chemistry lab, but when I got to semester 2 I got the new teacher I had (who is the one you get for year twelve, good guy, very eccentric), he told me to move up, which I was partly angry at, so I sat next to one of my 'non-enemies' in the middle

Dalimaar

Postby Dalimaar » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:08 am UTC

More or less I have assigned seats in all my classes but they change and sometimes the teachers just let us sit anywhere.
Favorite *nix command: shutdown -P +1 This system will self destruct in 60 seconds

Return to “School”