29th amendment: the second renissance

The school experience. School related queries, discussions, and stories that aren't specific to a subject.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

SOSkanesumi ARK

29th amendment: the second renissance

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 am UTC

ive been given a project to create a new amendment to the constitution of the united states. i have had months of knowing this had to be done, but i waited until the very last minute to start it, not because of laziness, but because i didnt know what to do it on, and after much dilliberation and watching the Animatrix, i have come up with my solution: codenamed the second renissance(after the name of the story where i got my insparation) i have deemed it nessisary to have an equal rights for robots law, all rights of every citizen of the united states. i see it as this is our child and we are responsible for it, as a parent is responsible for their child, so must we be with our robots. we created it's intellegence, and in so, it deserves the same rights as every citizen. i would like to know how the fora feels on this, and as soon as i am done with it, i will post it(as i type this i have roughly 6 hours and counting to complete it, from rough to final drafts)
thank you for your time.
Navi> hey luke hows han these days?
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

ian

Re: 29th amendment: the second renissance

Postby ian » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 am UTC

What robots? What is intelligence? Is this the same as consciousness?

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 am UTC

it can be interpreted into such ways, yes.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

ian

Postby ian » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 am UTC

Can it? Explain? Are robots doing anything but crunching algorithims? Are they self aware? Do they feel? Why should a robot have full rights, and say, a cat not?

Does a Lego Mindstorms robot have the same rights as you do?

Rachel!

Postby Rachel! » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 am UTC

Please make very sure you have a robust spellchecker on that essay. it's Renaissance, for one.

I do not think your chosen topic suits the theme provided, there are no sentient robots at this time in history so it would be pointless to make an amendment for them. Because I'm feeling charitable, I'll give you some good topics:

1-amendment requiring evolution to be taught in every public school
2-amendment banning fast food from being sold in public schools
3-amendment legalizing consumption of marijuana (not recommended unless you had more time to research, though)
4-amendment making it illegal for raptors to eat humans (this is a joke, please don't really do this)
5- amendment requiring air conditioning to be provided for the elderly, even those who can't afford it (this is a pretty low-material topic, though)
6-amendment re-legalizing public funding of stem cell research
7-amendment to make torture illegal in all forms, leading to prosecution of the Bush administration

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 am UTC

at the time of this, no, but as we are making better and better technology, we will eventually make science fiction into science fact. this is just a project for school, so i dont really have the time to fine tune it the way i want to...limited ammount to finish. but i am basically giving a what-if scenario for the (possibly ?) near future, and a way to deffer the possibility of a complete distruction of the human race complex we see so much in science fiction. Asminov predicted this possibility decades ago when he wrote the entire i, robot short stories series, and it seems as if i am making a crude attempt to update it to get me a grade in my government class. so at the time being, no, our robots do not have the ability to have self awareness or free will, but there is a possibility that in the future, our machines will, and i am making a attempt to avoid the distruction of the human race by the hands of our creations. its a Battlestar Galactica Complex in a way, but before the Cylons rebelled look at the situation.
Please make very sure you have a robust spellchecker on that essay. it's Renaissance, for one.

I do not think your chosen topic suits the theme provided, there are no sentient robots at this time in history so it would be pointless to make an amendment for them. Because I'm feeling charitable, I'll give you some good topics:

3-amendment legalizing consumption of marijuana (not recommended unless you had more time to research, though)
4-amendment making it illegal for raptors to eat humans (this is a joke, please don't really do this)
5- amendment requiring air conditioning to be provided for the elderly, even those who can't afford it (this is a pretty low-material topic, though)
7-amendment to make torture illegal in all forms, leading to prosecution of the Bush administration

the answer is no, i will not do these topics, these have been done already and i like a challenge, i feel very compassionate about this topic, i am in our school's robotics team, so i kinda have a soft spot for it. (actually, amd 4 im thinking about giving to her as a joke after i get done with this one.) im sorry, but i just cannot do it, too much pride involved in this, as well as i am almost complete with it as it is, just hit a bit of a roadblock in making it a bit longer than it is now. this is a topic not a single student in my school would even dare to touch(the students aren't very bright, they are more concerned with popular culture and fasion than their education and the advancements of science. ourschool is known to be ghetto and only good at basketball{kinda sad because 60% of the student body is African American, so it makes our school seem like a living steryotype in itself}) but thank you for the topics anyway.
Last edited by SOSkanesumi ARK on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Rachel!

Postby Rachel! » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 am UTC

If you use the topic you proposed, you will get a poor grade on it and your classmates and/or teacher may quite probably view you as unintelligent. There is no possible way to amend the constitution in a manner that is inconsistent with American life.

Choose one of the topics I linked (I highly recommend stem cell research, evolution, or the fast food one) if you want to do well on the project. Time is ticking, and it's your fault for waiting so long.

If you decide to go with a robot amendment, please do post back with your grade when you receive it.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 am UTC

Rachel! wrote:If you use the topic you proposed, you will get a poor grade on it and your classmates and/or teacher may quite probably view you as unintelligent. There is no possible way to amend the constitution in a manner that is inconsistent with American life.

Choose one of the topics I linked (I highly recommend stem cell research, evolution, or the fast food one) if you want to do well on the project. Time is ticking, and it's your fault for waiting so long.

If you decide to go with a robot amendment, please do post back with your grade when you receive it.

i will, i am one of the few abstract thinking students that she has taught in her 6 years as a teacher, and thus kind of expects that of me(during a district assesment, she asked how EXACTLY bills get passed through congress, and lets say, i wasent very well versed on this particular tidbit of my education of American government. well, i dont want to dissappoint her, so i told her that Cybernetic Raptors from the future force Congress to operate in the manner in which it does, got an A on everything Excluding that little SCR part, but got some laughs from her and a few district workers who wanted to see my ridiculus answer)
that also explains about the raptor amendment idea you gave me and why i am going to do it afterword.

and as of 3:53 AM mountain time, i am complete with my amendment, i have one copy e-mailed to my teacher, one on my computer, and one on my ipod. thank you all for your criticisim on my topic...although im not quite sure if it helped or not...
Last edited by SOSkanesumi ARK on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:54 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

ian

Postby ian » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 am UTC

Rachel! wrote:Please make very sure you have a robust spellchecker on that essay. it's Renaissance, for one.

None of those bar the last one should be anywhere near a constitutional amendment

SOSkanesumi ARK wrote:i will, i am one of the few abstract thinking students that she has taught in her 6 years as a teacher, and thus kind of expects that of me(during a district assesment, she asked how EXACTLY bills get passed through congress, and lets say, i wasent very well versed on this particular tidbit of my education of American government. well, i dont want to dissappoint her, so i told her that Cybernetic Raptors from the future force Congress to operate in the manner in which it does, got an A on everything Excluding that little SCR part, but got some laughs from her and a few district workers who wanted to see my ridiculus answer)
that also explains about the raptor amendment idea you gave me and why i am going to do it afterword.

May I ask what class this is?

Rachel!

Postby Rachel! » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 am UTC

None of those bar the last one should be anywhere near a constitutional amendment

It's a high school government class and he has 5? hours left to finish the report. I think the three I highlighted in a subsequent post would be more than adequate choices, given his time constraints and the setting. He doesn't really have time (and I'm doubting the critical thought) necessary to research the last topic thoroughly.

re:op:
There is no room for abstract thought in government. Class grades are very simple to do well on. You find out what the teacher wants to hear, feed her a product based on that, and receive a grade that reflects your ability to provide what the teacher wanted to hear.

However, I do not think that amending THE legal document in favor of robot rights or defending against raptor attacks is particularly abstract, nor is it intelligent. It's laughable. If you were given an assignment to create something interesting, humorous, or forward-thinking, you might have been OK with your choice of topic. But you weren't, and you aren't. You posted here looking for feedback, but I'm not sure why because you don't seem to be heeding it.

off to bed.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 am UTC

as my above post states, i am complete with my amendment. as for the two of you, there is always room for abstract thought in anything, you just have to be willing to apply it. and as for my teacher, well, i dont really care because i am the only one in the entire class who actually gets the subject material and everything that she is teaching, and the kicker is: i usually sleep in past her class on any given day, and im still smarter than everyone else in that class. she has grown tiresome of all the generic amendments that i am sure my project will be refreshing for her.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

ian

Postby ian » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:34 am UTC

SOSkanesumi ARK wrote:as my above post states, i am complete with my amendment. as for the two of you, there is always room for abstract thought in anything, you just have to be willing to apply it. and as for my teacher, well, i dont really care because i am the only one in the entire class who actually gets the subject material and everything that she is teaching, and the kicker is: i usually sleep in past her class on any given day, and im still smarter than everyone else in that class. she has grown tiresome of all the generic amendments that i am sure my project will be refreshing for her.

you'll go far in politics

you won't last particularly long here though

edit: also, if your teacher is giving you a good grade in government class because you wrote something original about time travelling raptors, your teacher is, frankly, useless.

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:12 pm UTC

ian wrote:

Or Literature, seeing as this story has already been written.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bicentennial_Man

That, and unlike most constitutions the U.S. Constitution doesn't define citizenship, only voting rights.

The more you know.

Masily box

Postby Masily box » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:07 pm UTC

SOSkanesumi ARK wrote:equal rights for robots law

Amazingly, though, the US doesn't even have an Equal Rights Amendment for women yet.

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 pm UTC

Masily box wrote:

Amazingly, though, the US doesn't even have an Equal Rights Amendment for women yet.

Interestingly, we can't even just have the Oprah Equal Rights Amendment. You get equal rights and you get equal rights and you get equal rights.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm UTC

ian wrote:
SOSkanesumi ARK wrote:as my above post states, i am complete with my amendment. as for the two of you, there is always room for abstract thought in anything, you just have to be willing to apply it. and as for my teacher, well, i dont really care because i am the only one in the entire class who actually gets the subject material and everything that she is teaching, and the kicker is: i usually sleep in past her class on any given day, and im still smarter than everyone else in that class. she has grown tiresome of all the generic amendments that i am sure my project will be refreshing for her.

edit: also, if your teacher is giving you a good grade in government class because you wrote something original about time travelling raptors, your teacher is, frankly, useless.

i didnt, that was the only part i bombed on on that test.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:30 am UTC

Masily box wrote:

Really, I don't see how the Fourteenth Amendment doesn't cover it.
Fourteenth Amendment wrote:Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

Gelatin Golem

Postby Gelatin Golem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 am UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:Really, I don't see how the Fourteenth Amendment doesn't cover it.
Fourteenth Amendment wrote:Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Well, if you have people who interpret it literally, they could say that although states can't abridge women's rights, the federal government can because it's not mentioned in the 14th amendment.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 am UTC

That's true, I suppose. Has it actually been ruled on that way?

Well. You heard him.

Gelatin Golem

Postby Gelatin Golem » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 am UTC

I don't think so, probably not recently at least otherwise there'd be more people trying to pass the ERA. But I'm not sure.

MiB24601

Postby MiB24601 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 am UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:Really, I don't see how the Fourteenth Amendment doesn't cover it.

Gelatin Golem wrote:Well, if you have people who interpret it literally, they could say that although states can't abridge women's rights, the federal government can because it's not mentioned in the 14th amendment.

Sir_Elderberry wrote:That's true, I suppose. Has it actually been ruled on that way?

The US Supreme Court has held that sex-based classifications are held to a standard of intermediate scrutiny, which means that the classification involves important governmental interests that are furthered by substantially related means. When a sex-based classification does not meet intermediate scrutiny, the court has ruled that it is unconstitutional via the equal protection clause.

However, as Gelatin Golem mentioned, the equal protection clause specifically says "any state," and does not refer to the federal government. However, the court held in Bolling v. Sharpe that as the incorporation doctrine applies portions of the Bill of Rights to the individual states, the fifth amendment incorporates* an equal protection right and applies it to the federal government.

So, while there has not been any specific cases ruling that the federal government can't abridge women's rights, the doctrine of stare decisis does it for us.**

* actually, it is known as the "reverse incorporation" doctrine but let's move on.
** Additionally, Title VII of the Civil RIghts Act of 1964 prohibits sex discrimination (among other things) and can be applied to the federal government. However, the Civil Rights Act is enforced via the commerce clause and not the equal protection clause so it really isn't on topic.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 am UTC

as a bit of clarification on the op, i was on the basis that technology had advanced to the point in which our robots had fully funtional AI with the ability to reason, just like all humans can. (so in all actuality, i guess i meant this proposed amendment to be for the time{if we get that far} when our robots and androids have AI and can use logical thought. i was kind of on an emotional high when i started this, after watching parts 1 and 2 of the second renissance from the Animatrix. its a "what if" type of situation, i appoligise for not clarifying this earlier.) so this i s a warning to the future of sorts, kind of how Battlestar Galactica, I, Robot(short stories, not Will Smith movie), Bicentennial man, ect. were, but created as a piece of proposed legislation in an attempt to obtain a passing grade on the assighnment for my Government class.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Ventanator

Postby Ventanator » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 am UTC

You would get a big, fat 'F' at my school for simply being a smart alec about such an important topic. Rachel!'s topics were much better than yours, but if you pulled it off, good for you.

I'd love to see it posted so everyone can tell you ways that will better protect the people from The Android War of 2207.

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:35 pm UTC

What I want to know is why people are so god damn set on mass producing fully autonomous ai's? Why do we need them? Seriously, what need to we have of that?

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm UTC

not sure on why society needs and wants AI. but i still dont want to get enslaved by our own creations because of our neglegence.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Shivari

Postby Shivari » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm UTC

I really don't think that we'll be producing super-intelligent AI systems to such a large degree in the near future that we have to be concerned about them enslaving us.

In other words, your topic was total BS; it's not a legitimate issue at all.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 am UTC

well, i feel as if it is a matter than needs to be adressed before it becomes a problem
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:32 am UTC

Thing is, it would be like Congress regulating the production of warp drives. We don't even know if we'll ever be capable of creating AI, although I think so.

None of these are good amendments because none of them are really a matter of Constitutional law. They can all be accomplished by laws...public funding of stem cell research has actually already been re-opened under the Obama administration. The point of the Constitution is that you don't stuff policy into it, it's all about the working of government and such. (Ideally.)

Hey, you could write an amendment defining the point at which a person is considered "alive", clearing up abortion and stem-cell research and such. Another interesting one might be to try and right a gay-rights amendment.

Well. You heard him.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:12 am UTC

its turned in and i will know how she felt about it on monday at the earliest. the thing withthose proposed amendments is that my class was doing the proposals you have listed
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Cynical Idealist

Postby Cynical Idealist » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 am UTC

Rachel! wrote:I do not think your chosen topic suits the theme provided, there are no sentient robots at this time in history so it would be pointless to make an amendment for them.

Besides, if we're going to make an amendment for sentient robots why not extend it to all sentient beings? I see no reason why a robot should be given more rights than, say, an extraterrestrial being or an organic intelligence we create.
Sir_Elderberry wrote: Another interesting one might be to try and right a gay-rights amendment.

Not really that interesting, assuming you mean "write". Take the proposed Equal Rights Amendment from years past and add to it:
Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex or sexual orientation.
Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
Section 3. This amendment shall take effect two years after the date of ratification.

(added material in italics)
...then get it ratified.
The internet removes the two biggest aids in detecting sarcasm:
1)The tone of voice
2)the assumption that the other person is sane
Elvish Pillager wrote:See? All the problems in our society are caused by violent video games, like FarmVille.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:35 am UTC

I did mean write, gah. Hmm. That's a simple formulation, I guess. Somehow I envisioned it being more complicated.

Well. You heard him.

MiB24601

Postby MiB24601 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:36 am UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:I did mean write, gah. Hmm. That's a simple formulation, I guess. Somehow I envisioned it being more complicated.

Nah, the complicated part (well, I guess it's more difficult than complicated) is getting it ratified.

On a related topic, I've been trying to figure out why the ERA has section 3 which states "This amendment shall take effect two years after the date of ratification." Only the 18th Amendment has anything similar.1, 2 Section 2's Congressional Power of Enforcement Clause makes sense to include because it allows the federal government to impose measures despite each state's sovereign immunity, but why have the two year date set in the amendment's text? I just can't find anything about it.

1 Well, the 20th Amendment states that it will take effect on October 15th after being ratified but that's because the 20th Amendment is about presidential and congressional terms so the whole amendment is about dates. It still has no mention of how many years it will take before it comes into effect.

2 The 18th amendment can be easily explained. Congress wanted to give business's that manufactured, sold, transported, imported or exported alcohol time to get out of that field without being criminally prosecuted once the amendment was ratified. As gender discrimination isn't supposed to exist anyway, it wouldn't make sense for a similar reasoning to be behind the text of section 2.
"There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews

Postby Ralith The Third » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:48 am UTC

Rachel! wrote:7-amendment to make torture illegal in all forms, leading to prosecution of the Bush administration

No ex post facto.
And sticking a wet rack across your face is not torture, I don't give a crap what the terrorists say.

@OP,
What is conciousness?
Omni.

Rachel!

Postby Rachel! » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 pm UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:sticking a wet rack across your face is not torture, I don't give a crap what the terrorists say.

armchair thinker, eh? You couldn't have made that more plain with this ignorant comment. Do some research on waterboarding and see the psychological horror it inflicts on its victims. It doesn't remove limbs, but that's about the only good thing to say for the technique.

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 am UTC

Rachel! wrote:
Ralith The Third wrote:sticking a wet rack across your face is not torture, I don't give a crap what the terrorists say.

armchair thinker, eh? You couldn't have made that more plain with this ignorant comment. Do some research on waterboarding and see the psychological horror it inflicts on its victims. It doesn't remove limbs, but that's about the only good thing to say for the technique.

Or you know, volunteer to take Hannity's place since he most likely won't go through with it.

Cynical Idealist

Postby Cynical Idealist » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:59 pm UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:
Rachel! wrote:7-amendment to make torture illegal in all forms, leading to prosecution of the Bush administration

No ex post facto.
And sticking a wet rack across your face is not torture, I don't give a crap what the terrorists say.

Although this really isn't the right thread for a discussion....you should read what people who have been waterboarded have to say. Not terrorists, normal (well, as normal as any person who does this can be) people who are voluntarily waterboarded so that they can offer first-hand testimony about what it feels like. Read some of those accounts, or better yet, volunteer to have it done to you so that you can feel what its like before saying whether it is or is not torture.

I have to agree with the ex post facto thing, though.
The internet removes the two biggest aids in detecting sarcasm:
1)The tone of voice
2)the assumption that the other person is sane
Elvish Pillager wrote:See? All the problems in our society are caused by violent video games, like FarmVille.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:11 pm UTC

Ex post facto is a bad idea, but since it's banned by a constitutional provision, a constitutional amendment that said "...this applies to past acts" would be perfectly legal. Still a bad idea, but yeah.

Well. You heard him.

MiB24601

Postby MiB24601 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 am UTC

SOSkanesumi ARK wrote:its turned in and i will know how she felt about it on monday at the earliest. the thing withthose proposed amendments is that my class was doing the proposals you have listed

Hey, SOSkanesumi ARK. If your assignment is completed and turned in, could you post it here so we could see what you wrote. I know you discussed the AI rights but I'm very curious in the specific language you used. Text is important when it comes to the constitution (DC v. Heller consisted almost entirely on placement of a comma and the role of a prefatory clause in the second amendment).

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue May 05, 2009 7:13 pm UTC

here it is, the final draft of my amendment, although not in the correct format, still the same information. now the real discussion can begin. wah ha ha!(action bastard baybee!){yes that was a 'MAHVELL BAYBEE' reference}

SIERRA HIGH SCHOOL MODEL CONGRESS

Committee: Principal Author: Bryan Monaghan
Amendment No: 29 Delegation:

Title ofAmendment: B166ER The Second Renissance
BE IT ENACTED BY SIERRA HIGH SCHOOL CONGRESS

To give equal and fair rights to all forms of intellegence, both organic and artificial, as given in the Bill of Rights and the United States Consitution.
Section 1 The right to equal and fair rights and treatment for all forms of intellegence, both organicaly and biologically created, as well as artificial intellegence as given to machines deemed as “Robots and Androids.”
Section 2 The right to all rights as given in the United States Consitution including, but not limited to, the right to a fair trial by their peers, the right to property, the right to fair and equal wages, and the right to life, for all forms of intellegence.
Section 3 All forms of intellegence must follow all state, local, national and international laws and be given proper punishment for crimes committed.
Section 4-Enactment ClauseThis Amendment will take effect 60 days after ratification.
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Rachel!

Postby Rachel! » Tue May 05, 2009 7:58 pm UTC

Do you have a spellchecker?

Return to “School”