Battlestafia Galacticafia PyP - Game Over: Town Win!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Adam H

Re: Battlestafia Galacticafia PyP - D2 Part 2: IT'S IN THE W

Postby Adam H » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:12 pm UTC

cjquines has been modkilled. He was SCUM.

I'll give a 1 day extension, so deadline will be 5 days from now (plus about 1.5 hours).

Flavor (spoiler for season 3-4):
Spoiler:
In the middle of the proceedings, Colonel Tigh starts groaning. "Does no one else hear that music?"

Commander Adama looks at him, concerned and a little disturbed. "Dammit Saul, how much have you had to drink?"

"Not a fraking drop in two days! That's not funny Bill, I know you hear it too. Agghhh!" Tigh walks over to the wall with wide eyes and presses his ear against it. "IT'S IN THE FRAKING WALLS!!!!!!!"

A stunned silence comes over the tribunal. Out of the silence, Tigh gasps. "No. No, this is just a trick." He pulls out his sidearm and points it at someone, then another. "Who's doing this to me!? You FRAKING Cylons! I'M NOT ONE OF YOU! I'm Colonel Saul Tigh, dammit!" Tigh stares at a shocked Commander Adama, then sighs. "Frak me." He turns the pistol around, wraps his lips around the barrel, and pulls the trigger.
-Adam

Xenomortis
Not actually a special flower.

Postby Xenomortis » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:16 pm UTC

So scum are Cylons and not sympathisers?
Is that what the flavour meant?

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:13 pm UTC

As per the rules, votals have reset due to the modkill. However, since mpolo and Xeno can't unvote, they are keeping their most recent valid votes.

Votals:
bluebambue - 1 (Xenomortis)
Lataro - 1 (mpolo)

7 players alive, so 4 to hammer.
-Adam

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:20 pm UTC

For the record, that vote is not indicative of my current feelings.
Unfortunately, I don't have any strong feelings right now, so it's staying.

bluebambue
An der schönen blauen Donau

Postby bluebambue » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 pm UTC

Sorry for the lack of activity, I'm having trouble caring about forum games right now.

I retract my Gaeta claim suspicions. You all have good points.

So, with CJ being scum, that make mpolo's claim of role-blocker even stronger. As such they are in my top place for town.

Deva: I don't think we can really read anything into their asking of questions and their post analysis. This is their standard play-style. It does, however, mean that they tend to be hard to get a good read on as they tend to play extremely consistently.

Lataro: I am also hesitant from their flavor suggestion about Cylon sympathizers, but they did suggest that CJ would be a good lynch target prior to CJ being mod-killed. That could have just been a distancing ploy, but I don't think he needed to bring it up given the two reactions prior didn't mention it.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 pm UTC

quick post on lunch break.

TBH I haven't read my role PM since getting it, and had as I said, forgotten this game even existed while gone. Reading the flavor, that is what it looked like was going on.

Read into it if you like, nothing more I can say on it than that.

With cj flipping scum, I'm firmly believing mpolo is town. Will have more time to reread later after work.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:05 pm UTC

A reasonable answer, I suppose. I tend to miss reading things like that myself. At the moment I can't Unvote, and I need to re-evaluate how I feel based on CJ's flip.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:53 pm UTC

Will keep this short. Suffers from a weak headache, questionable sleep, and this thread.

Believes Lataro. Committed the same mistake, after all.

Xenomortis wrote:Deva, please use the first person where appropriate. Your posts are becoming tiresome to interpret.

No.

Xenomortis wrote:
mpolo wrote:Deva: Exceptionally detailed analysis, active questioning and answering.

It's not exceptionally detailed. In fact, with respect to the post/word counting, there is exactly zero analysis. It isn't interesting or surprising either.

Coded and posted that because of you, actually. Mentioned a possible modkill on cjquines. Seemed early for that. Provided something to do while waiting. Enjoys it too. Hoped to win word count. Did not expect wam to finish first.

Vote: bluebambue

Underline Vote: Xenomortis

(No changes.)
Changes its form depending on the observer.

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:32 pm UTC

Because, as before, I am unhappy with that auto-vote.
Vote: dimochka
This'll act as my 'default' vote, unless something else of note comes up.

Deva wrote:Mentioned a possible modkill on cjquines. Seemed early for that.

How do you mean? This is not the first time I've played with cjquines, this is not uncommon.
And I seem to remember him stating that he lives in the Philippines, and it's hard to avoid news about the typhoon there.

The only thing that holds be back on firmly accepting mpolo as town is that it feels like cjquines was a terrible choice to carry out the NK.

Quick question:
Adam H - end of D1 wrote:Votals:
moody7277 - 4 (mpolo, Deva, cjquines, wam)
wam - 1 (Lataro)
cjquines - 1 (moody7277, dimochka)

Was the count on cjquines correct?

And another:
moody had a power outline in his flip - will cjquines flip anything like that?

Deva

Postby Deva » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:50 pm UTC

Meant given his Day One level of activity. Posted once every two days on average. 2.5, ignoring an edit by way of post. Considered it low, as usual, but not modkill territory. (Never factored in weather.)

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 pm UTC

Xenomortis wrote:Quick question:
Adam H - end of D1 wrote:Votals:
moody7277 - 4 (mpolo, Deva, cjquines, wam)
wam - 1 (Lataro)
cjquines - 1 (moody7277, dimochka)

Was the count on cjquines correct?

And another:
moody had a power outline in his flip - will cjquines flip anything like that?
That's just a type in the D1 votals. I'll go back and edit it.

Cjquines' role/powers will be revealed on D3 morning.
-Adam

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 pm UTC

sorry. as i told adam, i'm working 16hrs/day this week so i need to get through today's work and then i'll respond when I get home. should be within 6 hours.
My London counterparts are not allowed to take anymore vacations :evil:
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 am UTC

Today is a kind of busy day for me. I think that based on Lataro's reaction, I'm better off going to my original thoughts:

Vote: Xenomortis (I realized that since I can't unvote, it would be kind of silly to post an Unvote before this Vote…)

[u]Second choice: Lataro[/b]

blue is not a lot better than Lataro, but Lataro's "sin" is fresher, so I am tending to weight it higher. I missed the argument about dimochka.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:11 pm UTC

Still don't have much time but let me just get a few things out there.

First off, @Deva - my read was primarily based on taking Lataro's argument of wam = Gaius at face value. That made sense to me at the time, given that I only read of the few major characters. After wam claimed, I realized that I primarily attributed my feelings about Lataro to that. Moreover, Lataro just really gives off an indie vibe this game (although I feel like he does that often).

Deva also seems quite townie to me, although I think it's due to the fact that players with more content / posts usually sound more townie. I actually read back and can't pinpoint anything specific that stands out to me as being exceptionally town-like.

My PM does not give me any insight into any kind of sympathizers or anything similar. My goal is identical to the town win con.

My town to scum list right now:
mpolo (primarily because of that roleblock claim)
wam
deva
blue
lataro
xeno

It goes without saying that I don't like votes on me :P

EBWOP: I find it a bit disconcerting that Tigh said in that flavor "That's not funny Bill, I know you hear it too". Whoever is Adama may not be town...

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:32 pm UTC

The more I think about it, the more confident I am that mpolo and blue are town.

I am less confident about wam than everyone else seems to be.
I was typing some things up as to why I might see him as anti-town, but I wasn't convinced by them and so I've cut it (along with suspicions). But I haven't seen anything that makes me think "town".

I can't really separate between Lataro, Deva, wam and dim. I don't have any scum picks amongst them, which makes voting difficult (I would have unvoted, but I can't).

Lataro

Re: Battlestafia Galacticafia PyP - Day 1: Not Pregame

Postby Lataro » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:31 am UTC

Quotes that show a series of events. Bold Large is what I find of value in the posts.

Spoiler:
cjquines wrote:wam: claims 50% miller, weak-voted Xeno. Scummy.
Xeno: (self-saving?) vote for blue, then unvoted soon after. Possible explanation: he miscounted the votals, that voting for blue would tie them both, then unvoted after realization. I'm looking at the timestamps: Xeno was probably semi-ninja'd by Lataro or something to that extent. The fact that he didn't count Lataro pings me only a little, if my explanation holds.
Blue: OMGUS at Xeno, reason is vote and unvote.

ATM, wam and Xeno are tied at two votes. ATM, wam is our biggest tell. [b]Vote: wam[/b]

Xenomortis wrote:First off, Deva's vote forces me to do this:
Vote: wam

Deva wrote:Prefers a Xenomortis lynch over wam currently. Never committed to voting anyone.

I think it's amusing I get votes against me for both voting blue and unvoting*.

*I typed my vote in the post and forgot to remove it when I saw I'd been ninja'd by Lataro.

bluebambue wrote:Xeno's vote seemed nuetral to me, but the unovote does not.

Explain? What makes you think my unvote is in anyway "charged"?

dimochka wrote:Xeno's revelation is interesting and I understand the vote, but I'm more interested in the people currently voting for wam.

The first part of this sentence sounded weird when I read it my head. It seems such a strange, political thing to say. My comment on blue wasn't really interesting.

wam wrote:Talking about weak votes, Xeno';s on blue is ridiculous.

I can taste the irony.

wam wrote:so Basically I think scum is in the group Lataro, Xeno, Moody, CJ

Which makes four; 6/2/1 or similar seems to be a popular spec - who do you suspect the least?

Deva wrote:@Xenomortis: Who do you think is Mafia? Name at least one, preferably two (or more).

cjquines isn't an unreasonable pick - he's posted basically nothing (he restated what had happened in the thread, briefly, and then voted. The only interesting thing he's done is vote. But, as far as I can tell, he's always like that.
dimochka (and this will be controversial), I seem to remember, is usually pretty good at this scumhunting thing. He's not done much of that really, but has been pretty conservative.
moody hasn't done much to make me think scum, I've not played with him much so don't have any good notion of how he plays.

wam does have this weird 50% miller claim. Part of me thinks that, as a result, wam is going to have to die at some point. The only way I think that could be avoided is with a town cop result, but I don't recommend that either.
I don't buy this argument at all:
dimochka wrote:Don't you think wam would simply claim miller if he were scum? What's the point of claiming 50% miller? Someone claiming miller is either scum or miller.

Quite possibly, the point of claiming something different like that would be to give the claim some credence. If this is a false claim, it would appear to have been somewhat successful!

wam wrote:I was hoping to not have to do this but no one looks like unvoting.

I am felix gaeta which makes the 50% miller make sense on a flavour level to me.

Yeah... you're gonna have to explain that a little.
And why is the name claim a problem for you? Are you truthfully worried about power speculations based on that?
Or did my earlier statement not sound so unreasonable after all?

Adam H wrote:Votals:
wam - 2 (Lataro, cjquines)
Xenomortis - 2 (wam, bluebambue)
moody7277 - 2 (mpolo, Deva)
cjquines - 1 (moody7277)

22.5 hours to deadline.

cjquines wrote:I typed out a really long post but it got deleted, so to summarize:
I've been busy the past few days with schedule conflicts, apologies.
To answer Deva:

Unvote
Vote: moody

wam justified himself. Xeno isn't that scummy. The rest are sort of neutral. moody voted for me by his conscience, which I believe to be rather impulsive, and he really doesn't have a reason for calling me scummy.

The excuse making for each other, the hinting at each other being vote worthy at one point or another, this...

Xenomortis wrote:Thought I made a post earlier this morning, but evidently forgot to actually submit it.
Meh.

Vote: cjquines
I'm half expecting a mod-kill or replacement on him at this point, but right now, I'd much rather he be lynched over of blue.

I really want to hear something from dimochka and Lataro though and both seem to be high on people's town lists.

dim gets some points for unvoting moody before D1 ended, but not too many - it'd be such an easy scum play.

Which shows possible distancing from a soon to be dead scum.

And his most recent post where he doesn't commit to strong feelings about anyone being scum really.

Vote: Xeno

I smell a scum team.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:32 pm UTC

Xeno, any retort?
I have to say, had cj not been dead I would've suspected a Lataro/Xeno scum team. But I don't see any logical way that there would be 3 scum. And what Lataro said does make sense.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:38 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm truly impressed with Lataro's reasoning there. I was already voting for Xeno, so I guess I'm happy with my vote.

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:53 pm UTC

Not going to leave this as late as moody did:

Character name is Anastasia Dualla and I watched mpolo last night - he was visited by blue.
Each night I can choose one of two night actions, but I can't choose the same twice in a row.

I can't speak for cjquines, I don't know why he decided to buddy up to me. But evidently I was more charitable to him D1 than I should have been.

Lataro wrote:Which shows possible distancing from a soon to be dead scum.

If I really wanted to do that, I would've voted cjquines at the end of D1, like dim did. I was online at the time to do it.

Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:23 pm UTC

Another Watcher (and X, presumably Tracker)? Finds that unconvincing. Knows an easy way to check, however.

@bluebambue: Did you target mpolo last night?

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:29 pm UTC

Yes, tracker is the second power.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 pm UTC

Hmmmm... it is actually very likely that blue is going to show up as visiting me. I received a private message (through the mod) from him, including a rolename claim, which I'm obviously not going to be repeating here. Which is why I've been a little hesitant to see him as scummy today.

I think that I have to mention my second power to help us figure out what's going on here. I have a cult-protection power as a second power. I protected wam last night. What this tells us is that he wasn't recruited to a cult last night, but not whether he was in one to begin with. I am not really certain that we are dealing with a cult for reasons that were discussed before, though it might be going over into bastardry if we don't actually have a cult, as it would mean that I have a misleading role PM.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:08 pm UTC

Votals:
Xenomortis - 2 (mpolo, Lataro)
bluebambue - 1 (Deva)
dimochka - 1 (Xenomortis)

4 to hammer, deadline in 2 days.
-Adam

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 pm UTC

I guess that means that I reluctantly trust Xenomortis somewhat now. Which isn't leaving a lot of people to vote for.

wam: Pressure on day one, which I considered somewhat relativized. Can't be a cult recruit, but could be cult. At this point, that's only good for NEUTRAL
Deva: A lot of content, but hard to read for scummitude due to style. LEANING TOWN
Xenomortis: Claimed tracker/watcher with apparently correct information from last night. TOWNIE
bluebambue: Tending to trust because of night action. SLIGHT TOWN
dimochka: Nothing sticks out off the top of my head. Have to look back, but not right this moment. NEUTRAL
Lataro: Mostly concerned about the possible slip on the win-con. NEUTRALISH

Which means I don't really have a read on anyone. We also have to consider that someone may be a newly-recruited cultist. We may be lucky enough that cj was the recruiter and was thus prevented from doing so, but it is still conceivable that there are two Cylons left here, if the other (I can't see more than two with a cult) Cylon were the recruiter of the pair.

I will move my vote from Xeno to reflect these current thoughts, but this is hardly a founded vote, more a founded unvote.

Vote: wam

Ninjaed by Votals…

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:24 pm UTC

I think wam is town, and that hasn't changed from D1. I wouldn't discount him being a cultist but I just think that it's less likely. But regardless I first want bluebambue to opine on all this.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:34 pm UTC

Im back from my hectic weekend! Player by Player analysis below.

2. Deva
Lots of content, lots of information little analysis in there, neutral leaning scummy.

4. mpolo
The RB claim on CJ looks good, only part of me wonders about whether knowing his partner was going to be modkilled he bussed like mad. neutral leaning town

5. bluebambue
Not that much to go on focused on me a lot then backed down. Neutral

6. Xenomortis
Claim believable power results seem to be backed up - town

7. dimochka
Reasonable content earl on, however I really don;t like this post SCUM

Spoiler:
dimochka wrote:I don't think moody is scum anymore. I think he made a bad call with that vote. I think CJ did the same but didn't bother backing it up and didn't seem to be very concerned about it.

vote cjquines

i think wam and mpolo are most townie to me right now followed by deva, whereas cj and lataro are on the other end of the spectrum. the rest are (somewhat) comfortably in the middle.

This reads to me like a scum putting a defense out for a townie they know is doomed 1 hour before deadline to look good the next day. Also making sure he got his vote down on his scumbuddy incase something came up over night.

Then no posts till after CJ got modkilled, meant to be RL issues but could be convieninat.

8. Lataro TOWN
As I said I re-read day 1 and liked what I saw. Then I agreed with his case on xeno, the only reason I think hes wrong is because xeno's tracker claim got backed up. I doubt any scum trackers exist.

So on that basis

Vote Dimochka

Underlined Vote DEVA
Come join us playing mafia signup here

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 pm UTC

The alternative would've been to not vote at all or not even post. I said what I thought was right, and I didn't have a vote on moody to begin with. I'm not sure what else I could've said. Do you need me to re-analyze my thinking?

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 pm UTC

No I'm just saying your motives were not the same as you were pretending, I am aware that you weren't voting.

Deva

Postby Deva » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:04 am UTC

@mpolo: Assumes that misleading information exists.
Adam H wrote:Alright, you crazy kids asked for it. I'm taking vanilla BSG out of signups (it's been a week, after all) and putting in a crazy-insane-pyp?-spoilerfilled?-demented BSG mafia.

Setup and Roles wrote:There is no severe bastardry. The mod may mislead the players either intentionally or unintentionally.

3. Received a "Mysterious Note" during Night One. Knew some role message particulars (such as role name and power name). Offered help on occasion. Did not leave a name. Asked for it. Never replied. Suspects either moderator interference or the moderator himself.
4. Remembers Misnomer's Game. Included roles warning about communists, despite having none. Considered that "non-bastard".

Predicts the existence of something nasty, at any rate. Wields some decent powers (assuming truthfulness). Confirmed/claimed powers:
- Jailer/Tracker/Watcher (Confirmed. Supposedly the most powerful.)
- Miller
- Roleblocker/Deculter
- Tracker/Watcher
- Message writer
- Mysterious Note (currently not helpful)

Ought to write a Town to Mafia list. Tried earlier. Lost all motivation instantly. Wrote part of one later (using only memory of the thread). Oozed with contempt. Rewrote it again. Felt like a summary. Removed it. Decided who to vote, at least.

Unvote
Underline Unvote

Vote: Xenomortis
Underline Vote: wam

Unvoted bluebambue due to inactivity. Probably entered passive lurking territory.

Reasons for Xenomortis:
- Why would there be two Town Tracker/Watchers? Thought: What if Mafia know where all actions go? Expects something powerful. Noticed nothing so far.
- Guessed 6/3 at the beginning with maybe or 6/2/1 (Strikethrough: Checked). Seems like an odd guess for their power. Never thought much of it until now.
- Read them scummish most of the game. Wants to see their alignment.
- Lataro's scumhunting.

Reasons for wam: Recalls very little besides claiming. Spent most of Day One defending. Barely spoke most of Day Two. Appreciates the recent list. Still feels better about dimochka than wam.

There. Hates long days phases. Checked out after four days, possibly sooner. Continues to sap energy. (Seriously worried about absentmindedly walking into walls.) Should recover during Night.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 am UTC

That's a good point about "Misnomer's Game". I'm still on the lookout for cult, but there might not be any. I'm hoping that cjquine's flip tomorrow will make that clear, though.

I am pretty uncertain where to put my vote. A big part of me is leaning toward going back to Xenomortis, due to the two watcher/tracker point. If there are two, it would not be much of a stretch to have one town and one mafia. I will think a bit longer on this before making the change, as I have some work to do at the moment.

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am UTC

Deva wrote:Guessed 6/3 at the beginning or 6/2/1. Seems like an odd guess for their power. Never thought much of it until now.

Why is it odd?

Deva wrote:Jailer/Tracker/Watcher (Confirmed. Supposedly the most powerful.)

I believe it's probable that, like me, he had to pick only one of those a night.
I note that mpolo has claimed the opposite for himself - he can use two powers at once.

Deva wrote:What if Mafia know where all actions go? Expects something powerful. Noticed nothing so far.

Then my power would be redundant for mafia? I don't see where you're going with this.

mpolo wrote:I'm still on the lookout for cult, but there might not be any. I'm hoping that cjquine's flip tomorrow will make that clear, though.

I too, am worried about a cult. Adam may be being misleading, but it's a way to rationalise having multiple instances of a single power, combined with the lack of a NK (I still hold that cjquines would've been a poor choice to carry out a NK) makes me worried.

The other rationalisation for multiple power instances is that alignments were handed out randomly, after names and powers. I don't know if we've had confirmation on that or not from the mod, so it may not be true.

6/2/1 doesn't seem unreasonable in that respect, assuming a powerful town. I think it's safe to say we all have powers.

At the time, how would I know he was "soon to be dead scum"?
I probably wouldn't have voted if my vote wasn't auto-placed.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:08 pm UTC

Looking for a post from Blue still, unless I'm missing it.

Anyone else having serious issues with the forums? It taking me forever to load pages here, and has been for the last three days. Making following the game rather difficult when it takes me 20 minutes to navigate one page. Hope this post works.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:09 pm UTC

EBWOP:

Holy hell, after making that post the problem appears to be fixed. That was annoying.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:03 am UTC

still awfully laggy. please let's extend deadline.

also, i can prove my towniness but i'd prefer confirmation of the whole xeno/mpolo thing from blue before i do that.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 am UTC

It seems to be doing better now. I would also request an extension.

For now:

Vote: Xenomortis

for lack of a better target on the spur of the moment. Reasons have been given before.

Xenomortis

Postby Xenomortis » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 am UTC

The forums have effectively been down for a couple of days and blue is missing.
Can we please get an extension?

Now I think about it, going with the idea that he was a poor choice to carry out a NK, but was scum and roleblocking stopped a death, then cjquines was probably a SK.
And if there's a cult, 7/1/1 seems possible (if swingy). 6/2/1 is still possible.

dimochka wrote:also, i can prove my towniness but i'd prefer confirmation of the whole xeno/mpolo thing from blue before i do that.

Personally, I'd rather you do that now (although I'm at 3, it appears to be largely moot).

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 am UTC

Xeno, for what it's worth I think you're town. And yes I will do so by end of day unless Adam gives an extension.

wam

Postby wam » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 pm UTC

I may have missed something in the forums issues but who is the 2nd tracker/watcher after xeno?

bluebambue

Postby bluebambue » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:22 pm UTC

Xenomortis wrote:Not going to leave this as late as moody did:

Character name is Anastasia Dualla and I watched mpolo last night - he was visited by blue.
Each night I can choose one of two night actions, but I can't choose the same twice in a row.

I can't speak for cjquines, I don't know why he decided to buddy up to me. But evidently I was more charitable to him D1 than I should have been.

If I really wanted to do that, I would've voted cjquines at the end of D1, like dim did. I was online at the time to do it.

Sorry again for the absense, mpolo already confirmed, but I will double confirm I visited mpolo and was the source of the message they received.

Also, I'm a she.

bluebambue

Postby bluebambue » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 pm UTC

Also, I did not specifically claim my role-name. The mod put it in as an intro to the message I sent. As such, it is stronger (at least from mpolo's perspective) than just a claim from me.

The format was:

Mod wrote:$RoleName (bluebambue) has sent a message to mpolo.
bluebambue wrote:Message Contents

Return to “Mafia”