- You cannot post in this thread unless you are alive and included in the player list.
- You cannot talk about this game outside of this thread, unless in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread.
- You cannot edit your posts or PMs.
- You cannot quote private messages from the mod.
- You cannot lurk.
- You cannot ruin the game for other players.
- You cannot say, imply, or pretend that a hammer vote has been cast unless it is obvious from counting the public votes in the thread.
- If you break any of these rules, you will lose, be removed from the game, and shame will be heaped on you.
Game Specific Rules:
- You can unvote before changing votes, but you don’t have to. Only your most recent vote will count.
- Once a player has received the majority of votes (“hammer”), that player is dead. The day ends immediately and players cannot talk or change votes.
- Every player has a single vote and there are no vote-rigging mechanics of any kind.
- In the case of a tie, there will be No Lynch.
- Votes will reset if there is a modkill. A deadline extension would be given as needed.
- The mod will give the players a deadline for the end of each day. Once the deadline has been reached, players may still post and change votes (unless hammer has been reached). However, once the mod announces the end of day, all votes are finalized and players may not post.
Setup is the same as this game
1. There is no cop head-start, the first investigation will be N1.
2. In order to keep the game moving, scum will have daychat. There will only be a brief twilight for actions to be sent in, they are encouraged to do their discussion during the day phase so as to keep the nights short.
3. Sanity is not revealed on death. Cop Analyst is not revealed on death. Death reveal will consist entirely of "Cop" or "Scum"
4. The Cop Analyst will function like a normal cop, but their results will be "Sane" "Insane" "Paranoid" and "Naive". They will get "Sane" on the Sane Cop and Scum.
5. Sane cops will get a "Cop" result on other cops, and a "Scum" result on scum. Insane cops will get their results inverted. Naive will always get "Cop" regardless of target's alignment, and Paranoid will get "Scum" results likewise.
6. The mafia wins when they control the lynch and cannot be stopped from killing everyone else. The cops win when the mafia is eliminated.
7. Cops (including the cop analyst) cannot target dead players or themselves. A cop will receive a valid result even if their target is NKed on the same night.
1 Sane Cop
1 Insane Cop
1 Naive Cop
1 Paranoid Cop
1 Cop Analyst
1. wam/dimochka - Scum
3. bessie - Sane Cop - Lynched D3
4. Djehutynakht - Scum
6. Lataro - Naive Cop
7. Suzaku - Paranoid Cop
All Role PMs have been sent.