Smalltown Werewolf PYP - F is for Finished!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Djehutynakht

Re: Smalltown Werewolf PYP - D1: A is for Anarchy

Postby Djehutynakht » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:17 am UTC

Unvote.

More to come.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:55 am UTC

Random thought:
If Perry becomes a doctor or nurse, is he then able to discuss his original secret role without dying?

Opus_723

Postby Opus_723 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:23 am UTC

Wow. I knew I'd have some catching up to do, but this is quite a pile of homework. I hate to just drop out like that, but my internet has been vanishing for days at a time this week. I'm hoping that's over with, but I thought it was fixed a few days ago too, and that didn't pan out, so we'll see.

I'm seeing, a few pages back, that people are pointing out how my power could be used to avoid a night kill, not just a lynch. That's true, but I don't really see how that's useful, since I have no way of knowing when I'm going to be targeted at night. It would more than likely be wasted, or just block some investigative action on me that could be useful to town. So I don't see my power being very useful. If I'm missing something, please correct me, but I still think it's only real utility is for lynch avoidance. The problem is that that's not useful to town either.

As for Suzaku, I made my case, quite plainly I think. I was a bit snappy about it, but I still don't think I'm wrong. Either way, the Suzaku situation hasn't changed much, so I failed at cleaning up that mess.

But I don't want to make a new one. If I dive right now, then we'll just carry this whole discussion into D2. I think that just kicks up more dust for scum to hide in, and the longer I hang around, the longer aliens can go unnoticed.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:20 am UTC

Opus, I asked a couple of pages ago about your top 3 scum. Could you go back and respond to my question please.

I get very suspicious of those not analysing anyone. I will try to take a look at our lurkers post deadline, but don't have enough time now. Opus and patzer are now my top two suspects for being people who haven't done any original analysis but being relatively frequent posters.

UnFoS Lawrencelot. I can't see scum pulling a fake-Mason gambit so early.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:21 am UTC

SirGabriel wrote:Random thought:
If Perry becomes a doctor or nurse, is he then able to discuss his original secret role without dying?
No.

Votals:

Freezeblade (2): moody7277, Vytron
ConMan (1): dimochka
Lawrencelot (1): roadierich
Opus_723 (4): Sungura, znirk, SirGabriel, mpolo
Vytron (1): weiyaoli
Patzer (3): Lawrencelot, jimbobmacdoodle, cruicalityfactor
Djehutynakht (1): Diemo

Not voting (12): Dr Ug, YOLOSWAG, Faubiguy, Suzaku, Frogman, Opus_723, Van, Freezeblade, Sabrar, patzer, ConMan, Djehutynakht

Game Status:
Frogman has put forward a research proposal to investigate Suzaku. Tenure committee members should cast their vote via PM before day end.
Snark is currently voteless.
6 Tenure Committee members are alive.
13 votes required to majority lynch.
Soft deadline has been set for 6pm GMT, Friday 20 November (just over 8.5 hours from now).
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

Van

Postby Van » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:35 am UTC

Woo. Okay, so Lawrencelot was probably telling the truth. Going with my backup pick:

:arrow: :arrow: Vote: Opus_723

In the hopes of not NLing on day 1. After tomorrow, I'm on break. Should have a lot more time for postings on D2.

From memory, people I have gut feelings on for tomorrow: Znirk, Snark, cruicialityfactor
Neutral to maybe town: Vytron (now that's suspicious), mpolo
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:55 am UTC

Also, one final reminder - this is a nightless game. Actions must be sent in BEFORE the lynch!
moody7277 wrote:The role of SDK in this game will be played by Misnomer. [/soapopera]

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:33 am UTC

Okay.

I reread the thread. Nobody looks particularly scummy :(
(well, apart from Lawrencelot...)

So, I guess Opus is the best option. Partially because of that possible early scumslip, partially because Opus's role is fairly useless if town but more dangerous if scum.
We have to lynch someone, so:

Vote: Opus_723

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :(
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:56 pm UTC

Votals:

Freezeblade (2): moody7277, Vytron
Opus_723 (6): Sungura, znirk, SirGabriel, mpolo, Van, patzer

Not voting (10): Dr Ug, YOLOSWAG, Faubiguy, Suzaku, Frogman, Opus_723, Freezeblade, Sabrar, ConMan, Djehutynakht

Game Status:
Frogman has put forward a research proposal to investigate Suzaku. Tenure committee members should cast their vote via PM before day end.
Soft deadline has been set for 6pm GMT, Friday 20 November (just over 5 hours from now).

Suzaku

Postby Suzaku » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:03 pm UTC

OK, first order of business; massive mea culpa for flaking out the last week or so. It's just been stupid busy, and this game is really not proving amenable to the short, 10-minute-break-so-read-and-post-on-phone thing.

Second order. I fully support being investigated by frogman, and urge the tenure committee to approve funding for this research project. I suggest that one (at least) other investigator also target me to ensure that the results are repeatable (and that the professor is kept honest). I also suggest that this investigator doesn't claim in advance that they're going to do this.

I'd got the deadline date mixed up, and thought we had 29 hours instead of 5, so I most likely won't have any good reads because it's already 22:00 here and I'm really feeling my lack of sleep.

That said, I'm going to read the top lynch candidates in isolation and be back with my thoughts on them in 20~30 minutes before I crash out.
Pronouns: he/him/his > they/them/their >> it/it/its
Time Zone: JST (UTC+9)
─────────────────────────
Some guy on the Internet wrote:The thing about the inevitable, it has a bad habit of actually happening.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 pm UTC

Just a quick thought, with the ties result in a no lynch rule, we need to be careful that Opus can't cause a tied vote on the second highest lynch candidate by diving just before the deadline. All piling onto Opus may not be the most productive way of doing things, if he chooses to be irritating at the last minute.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:33 pm UTC

Eh, if Opus dives today just before the deadline he's pretty much confirmed scum. In which case, NL wouldn't be too bad as an alternative.
But I don't think Opus would actually do this.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:39 pm UTC

patzer wrote:Eh, if Opus dives today just before the deadline he's pretty much confirmed scum.

Are you saying he would be confirmed scum because he dived to avoid the lynch or because he waited until the last minute to do so?

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:42 pm UTC

Argh. I've got nothing. I don't have any decent reads at this point. I'm going to withhold my vote, terrible a move though it may be, and hope that D2 has some decent information.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:50 pm UTC

Just for fun, I've changed my profile picture to a picture of an actual Franciscan Priest named Father Patrick.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:40 pm UTC

SirGabriel wrote:
patzer wrote:Eh, if Opus dives today just before the deadline he's pretty much confirmed scum.

Are you saying he would be confirmed scum because he dived to avoid the lynch or because he waited until the last minute to do so?

Both, really. Diving before the end of the day is obviously detrimental to town, so I really don't think he'd do that if town.

Question for the people lambasting me for my indecisiveness: do you believe Conman is similarly scummy for not voting?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:47 pm UTC

As I already considered SDK the most likely scum outside of Lawrencelot and as freezeblade didn't provide any meaningful content despite having the opportunity and making a promise, I'm far more confident with voting for him than anyone else.

Vote: freezeblade

Aside: Suzaku just apologised for the second time for not contributing, promised some analysis for the third time and didn't deliver either. This just gets less and less credible every time. Of course it's still somewhat better than some complete lurkers...

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:03 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Aside: Suzaku just apologised for the second time for not contributing, promised some analysis for the third time and didn't deliver either. This just gets less and less credible every time. Of course it's still somewhat better than some complete lurkers...

Actually, according to the current paradigm, that's worse than just going dark. It gives the illusion of interest and content without actually moving the discussion forward.

On the Opus thing, I wouldn't have voted for them on content alone, but (as has been previously pointed out) that power is fairly useless for a townie, but extremely useful for any type of scum, so I'm not unhappy with the lynch.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:32 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Aside: Suzaku just apologised for the second time for not contributing, promised some analysis for the third time and didn't deliver either. This just gets less and less credible every time. Of course it's still somewhat better than some complete lurkers...

Well, to be fair, I've done the same thing to an extent :oops:

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:59 pm UTC

Votals:

Freezeblade (3): moody7277, Vytron, Sabrar
Opus_723 (6): Sungura, znirk, SirGabriel, mpolo, Van, patzer

Not voting (9): Dr Ug, YOLOSWAG, Faubiguy, Suzaku, Frogman, Opus_723, Freezeblade, ConMan, Djehutynakht

Game Status:
Soft deadline has been set for 6pm GMT, Friday 20 November (just over an hour from now).

Djehutynakht

Postby Djehutynakht » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:15 pm UTC

vote opus.

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:38 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:As I already considered SDK the most likely scum outside of Lawrencelot and freezeblade didn't provide any meaningful content despite having the opportunity and making a promise, I'm far more confident with voting for him than anyone else.

Vote: freezeblade

As smarter people than myself have figured out, tying sdk/freezeblade with patzer sets up a no-lynch in case opus does dive. This raises the question: are you attacking freezedk, or defending patzer?

I haven't been able to make time for a good look at either of the non-opus multi-vote people yet, and I'm ok (not particularly confident but OK) with lynching opus.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:52 pm UTC

As I said before, patzer looks a bit suspicious to me, and her claim that diving automatically makes opus scum doesn't make sense to me. If I were town in opus's position and I thought patzer and/or freezeblade were scum, I would dive.

So, to break the tie for second place,

Unvote
Vote patzer

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:01 pm UTC

Znirk wrote:As smarter people than myself have figured out, tying sdk/freezeblade with patzer sets up a no-lynch in case opus does dive. This raises the question: are you attacking freezedk, or defending patzer?

I'm voting for whoever seems the most scummiest to me. Isn't that what we're supposed to do? So if you're interested in the specific answer to your question: I'm attacking freezeblade.
As an aside: I'm committed to asking for an extension should Opus_723 dive and am hopeful of getting one so that the above issue wouldn't be a problem.

Misnomer

Postby Misnomer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:06 pm UTC

...and DEADLINE! No more posting please.

Lynch & day end material will appear hear shortly.

Da-ding! 1 new email.

Nervously, Thomas checked his smartphone, to see what the shadowy panel that determined his career progression would make of his idea.

Tenure Committee wrote:Dear Professor,

Thank you for informing us of your proposed research. We have to say, we were somewhat disappointed by the nature of your application. We would normally expect to see full details of external funding plans, as well as an impact assessment from an individual in your position. Nonetheless, the committee has voted by 4 votes to 2 to APPROVE your proposal.

Regards,
The Committee.
'Guys, I got approval!' Thomas shouted with relief. 'It was close, but I got it!'

While Thomas was jumping for joy however, Ulysses was being slowly led up to the scaffold....

Final D1 Votals:

Freezeblade (3): moody7277, Vytron, Sabrar
Opus_723 (6): Sungura, znirk, mpolo, Van, patzer, Djehutynakht
Patzer (4): Lawrencelot, jimbobmacdoodle, cruicalityfactor, SirGabriel

Not voting (8): Dr Ug, YOLOSWAG, Faubiguy, Suzaku, Frogman, Opus_723, Freezeblade, ConMan

A thousand thoughts rushed through Ulysses' head as his neighbours placed the noose around his neck. No, surely it couldn't have come to this, not so soon... should he have tried to dive? No, it was all too late now...

A quick shove off the platform, and all thoughts ceased.

Opus_723 (Ulysses the Underwater Explorer) has been lynched and is now dead.

Night actions will now be processed. Please be patient and continue not to post while this is going on.

Misnomer

Re: Smalltown Werewolf PYP - D2: B is for Blood

Postby Misnomer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:05 pm UTC

SLAUGHTER in Smalltown! Is nobody safe?

Blood ran through the streets last night, as not one but three residents were killed by person or persons unknown. This death follows on from the lynching of Ulysses, the famous undersea explorer, yesterday evening. The mayor of Smalltown declined to comment on these latest developments, although she did offer this reporter a large glass of sherry, for which he is very grateful. What effect might these latest deaths have on future tax rates? Turn to page 4 for more discussion...

For once, the Gazette was not exaggerating - it really had been a bloody night in Smalltown, for as the residents gathered in the town square the next morning they found that indeed, three of their number were missing. A quick search soon revealed their bodies...

Dimochka, weiyaoli and Vytron were all killed in the night.

Naturally, the good folk of Smalltown were very sad about the tragic deaths. But more than sad, they were curious: Y had claimed to be a mason the previous day. Was he telling the truth? A quick search of the body revealed that underneath his spy get-up he was in fact wearing full masonic regalia. No wonder that someone - or something - had wanted him dead...

weiyaoli (Y the Yearning Spy) was a Mason (Town). He was also a member of Thomas' Tenure Committee.

How exciting! Speedily, the townsfolk turned their attention to the eagle's corpse - but found nothing but feathers.

Dimochka (Elmo the Exquisite Eagle) was a Townie (Town).

Turning to examine Zenith's body, the citizens of Smalltown suddenly noticed something rather strange. Glancing over at Ulysses' body, still hanging limp from the noose, they noticed something strange about that as well. Yesterday, they all agreed, Zenith had definitely been a zombie and Ulysses had definitely been an undersea explorer. But today, they were both very definitely something else: dead werewolves.

Opus_723 (Ulysses the Undersea Explorer) and Vytron (Zenith the Zombie) were both Werewolves (Anti-Town). They were also both members of Thomas' Tenure Committee.

'Well this is excellent news!' shouted Thomas, 'Half of my committee are dead already! Tenure, here I come!'

'Why, what a scummy thing to say!' remarked Wolfgang, clearly shocked. 'In fact just for that, I think I'm going to v-... I said, I'm going to v-... v-...'

Freezeblade (Wolfgang the Welder) has been rendered voteless.

'Iggy you idiot!' screamed Wolfgang, 'What did you do that for???'

Iggy, however, was too busy laughing at Karl's clothing to reply to the Welder's fury. Rather than his usual garb, Smalltown's Karateka was wearing rather tight-fitting bright pink medical scrubs. 'Fancy a makeover did you Karl?', Iggy hooted with laughter.

'Listen... it's not funny. Heather... was very persuasive...' mumbled Karl, as the Hospital Administrator looked on smirking.

znirk (Karl the Karateka) has been turned into a Nurse.

'Now now everyone, let's not tease Karl,' Heather scolded the group, still nonetheless grinning herself. 'Besides, let's not forget we have important work to do. We may have caught two werewolves, but I have a feeling that this battle has only just begun...'

It is now Day 2. No deadline is currently set. Results of investigations and other mod notifications will be going out shortly.

Game Status:
Freezeblade is currently voteless.
Znirk is currently a Nurse.
3 Tenure Committee members remain alive.

21 voting players, so 11 votes required to majority lynch.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:31 pm UTC

Things to look forward to:
1. Lawr being confirmed townie through weiyaoli's flip.
2. frogman has a result on Suzaku (and I would hypothesize at this point Opus and Vytron were the two no votes).
3. I actually have some reasonable targets to look at.

Vote: DJ

For my previous bad feelings on him and the bussiest vote whatever bussed a bus.

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 pm UTC

Since everyone's roles (except Perry) are public, I see no reason not to do this: everyone who has a night action, other than Sungura, please state who you targeted and what result you got.

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:59 pm UTC

I targeted Sabrar and learned that they cannot chat.

Also, I have been targeted by aliens and I must either be voting for patzer at the end of the day or I cannot use my power. So that probably means that Patzer is not an alien, but is still my top pick for being scum at the moment.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:02 pm UTC

First impressions:
- Lawrencelot is confirmed Mason
- Scum is going heavily after the more powerful investigative roles
- Snark stayed consistent and targeted SDK//freezeblade
- Van looks to have stayed consistent with targeting Znirk, however I'd still like if he would reiterate his reasoning
- we need to know if Suzaku or #HBC | YOLOSWAG decided to kill someone to know how many Lone Wolves are out there.

Order of votes on Opus_723 (I did not consider FoS as of yet as those can be easily faked and retracted):
1. Sungura
2. Znirk
3. SirGabriel
4. mpolo
5. Van
6. patzer
7. Djehutynakht

- Sungura, Znirk and mpolo look good to me as they voted relatively early (of course they might still be Aliens or Traitor).
- SirGabriel unvoted before the deadline, we'll have to decide if his reasoning was legitimate.
- Van's vote came late, however he could have easily pushed freezeblade or patzer instead, telling Opus_723 to dive. He looks anti-werewolf but not yet definite.
- patzer's vote could be considered as self-defense, however she could have easily pushed freezeblade as well instead to try to force a tie with Opus_723 diving. Therefore I think that if patzer is werewolf then freezeblade must be one as well and it's safer to lynch him.
- Djehutynakht's vote came without explanation, at a time when it could not have mattered. Definitely scummy, although I could see Jester making the same play.

Let's get some discussion underway.
- Definitely would like to hear any results that people are willing to share.
- repeating patzer's question at Lawrencelot, jimbobmacdoodle, cruicalityfactor, SirGabriel: do you find ConMan scummy as well based on the same criteria?

Ninja'd by moody7277: agree with his points, think the vote is premature.

Ninja'd again, takes too long to write these posts so not going to reply immediately.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:17 pm UTC

As we might guess from the mass of deaths, there were no failed actions last night. This does not include any actions which may have not occured due to someone dying, according to a helpful note at the end of my QA report.

Wow. I was almost convinced we were wrong about Opus at sundown after he didn't use dive to save himself. Now I can only be in awe of Sungura's scum-detecting skills. Now, hopefully we have a few results to base this day on.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Znirk

Postby Znirk » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:22 pm UTC

Proposal: mind control claims should not be available to anti-town as a retroactive excuse for dodgy acts. Therefore, early commitment to controlled-or-not status is good:

**** I am not under mind control on day 2. ****

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:24 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:- repeating patzer's question at Lawrencelot, jimbobmacdoodle, cruicalityfactor, SirGabriel: do you find ConMan scummy as well based on the same criteria?

I'm leaving soon and will be gone most of the weekend, but I'll look into conman on Sunday.

Ninja'd:
I agree with Znirk's proposal.
I am not under mind control.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:27 pm UTC

@Znirk: crucialityfactor already claimed to being mind-controlled. Furthermore claiming it later in the day is definitely scummy, so I doubt it will happen. Otherwise I would agree and support your proposal but I don't see how it helps.

frogman

Postby frogman » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:35 pm UTC

I'm glad that my investigation was approved. Suzaku is town.

Vote: Suzaku

Unvote

I encourage everyone else to do the same.

I apologize again for not talking much. This is the last day of the week from hell, it seems, so over the weekend I should be able to give at least a reasonable-sized response.
yeah yeah yeah

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:39 pm UTC

Well, hey! That worked out great. May thy blade strike true, Suzaku.

Unvote

Vote: Suzaku

Unvote

Vote: DJ

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:46 pm UTC

Hey guys, I killed Vytron cuz I thought he was scum. I'm out tonight but sharing this information as a quickhit for the sake of us having a more complete picture of who did what.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 pm UTC

Tried to reread Vytron but he was so over the place, suspecting everyone but the kitchen sink. I urge people to try and make some sense of it, I'll go back again when I'll have more time.
Can confirm that I have no chat-abilities.
@moody7277: did you consider the possibility that frogman and Suzaku are on the same scum-team? You previously agreed with me that Suzaku's play looked scummy.

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 pm UTC

Two werewolves dead. Yay!

I tracked Znirk (Karl the Karateka). He did not target anybody last night.

I am not under mind control.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:36 pm UTC

Quick check-in to say that there were two anti-town on the Opus lynch. This means that 2 of:
Sungura, znirk, mpolo, Van, patzer, Djehutynakht
are scum. The others are either town or third party. Note that third party also includes traitors, so even if we find the two scum on that list, we need to keep an eye on them. With two wolves and two town dead that leaves us with 22 alive, of which a minimum of 4 are scum, but I'd guess it's probably more in the region of 6-7 at least.

Sabrar - do you mean this question:
patzer wrote:Question for the people lambasting me for my indecisiveness: do you believe Conman is similarly scummy for not voting?
My patzer vote wasn't really based on their indecisiveness, though it didn't help. It was more for not looking really at anyone else beyond Lawrencelot, and because other things she did pinged me quite badly. I can understand why people are indecisive early on, as I feel that way at times, so can't call it too scummy, but I think not casting a vote by day end is an odd move, especially as ConMan could have at least broken the second place tie, as it was at the time.

On the note of ConMan, I can't help but feel suspicious that dimochka died on the night they tried to target him. This could be a Paranoid Gun Owner at work I suppose, which would explain the need to keep the role secret, or it could be wine, or it could be a scum team trying to keep ConMan's role a secret (whether it be Lone Wolf!ConMan, werewolf!ConMan or even alien!ConMan where one of the team has a kill).

Suzaku, did you kill someone, and if so, who?

I'm a little bit confused why people are claiming they are not under mind control, when the controlled person has already claimed... However, I can confirm that I am not under mind control, if for some reason it is relevant.

More thoughts and reads hopefully tomorrow.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Return to “Mafia”