Shakespeare Mafia III - Curtain Call

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act IV looks grim

Postby plytho » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Proposed plan for tonight: Actually Madge should just target plytho and plytho should target either Madge, Gopher of Pern or myself (with Madge claiming first in the morning). I will write out a complete scenario analysis in a couple of hours to show why that's a good idea.

Could you please? I don't understand why you propose those targets for me.
he him his

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:52 pm UTC

It prevents scum!roleblocker blocking SirGabriel or kalira while claiming to be targeting them with 'useless' ability. Actually dimochka is a good target as well for you, don't know why I left him out.
Basic idea: Suppose scum has RB. If it's LaserGuy it won't be available to them tonight. If it's Gopher of Pern then Madge is lying and it doesn't matter what we do. So the main threat is if scum RB is the unidentified one. We need to make sure that we get at least 1 good info from tonight's actions, however dimochka, you and myself have no useful abilities anymore. Therefore we want to guarantee that out of {SirGabriel, kalira, Madge} we get 1 piece of info/result even if scum blocks/kills 2 of them. If either of you is rb then this plan prevents scum from blocking SirGabriel/kalira and killing the other, or at least it will be verified (if your claims are contradicting) that the last scum is either you or Madge.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:05 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:@SirGabriel: I've tried to show here why it's better to lynch LaserGuy first. It is important that Town does not divide their votes among multiple players because that allows scum to change at last minute and force a mislynch. With plytho unable to switch over to GoP (if he's Town), please change your vote to LaserGuy.

Sorry, I must have missed that post.

Unvote

Vote: LaserGuy

plytho

Postby plytho » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:15 pm UTC

Thanks, Sabrar, that makes sense. I thought you were looking to definitely confirm Madge and/or me and I couldn't see how that would work.

Luckily, despite Madge's earlier reluctance to follow this plan:
Madge wrote:I'll comply with Sabrar's plan in that I'll post my result before my target, if alive, claims. But I won't choose my targets from Sabrar's (or anyone else's) list. Basically I'm going to target someone other than SirG, maybe even at random. We'll see what happens with the rest of the Day.

She now intends to watch me:
Madge wrote:Given Laserguy conflicts your own experiences directly, and he seems a popular choice, how can you really entertain voting for someone else?

IGMEOY

SirGabriel wrote:

Vote: LaserGuy

That's 4 votes on LaserGuy. Are we done discussing? Because at this point Gopher could come in and hammer.

I intend to follow Sabrar's plan. I won't target SirG or kalira.
he him his

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:20 pm UTC

i was going to vote a while ago. But I don't think it's necessary.

Sigh... Town is going to lose this.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:23 pm UTC

"Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive"

@Phantom team:

I received an unexpected PM at the end of N3 from someone claiming to be a Survivor. They indicated to me that they were previously aligned with Guild faction (presumably YOLO's traitor) and wish to continue working with scum. I believe this claim is credible.

You should be able to work out who they are. We've felt previously that they were pretty transparent. Please do not kill this person.

Best of luck.

Vote LaserGuy

That should be hammer.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 pm UTC

Yes, but we can still post until mpolo calls the night. I suggest we all disregard LaserGuy's attempt at deception.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:40 pm UTC

If there is a traitor, it better not be a 3 man supernatural team. No way we can win.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

kalira

Postby kalira » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:40 pm UTC

Well that looks like the second time we're getting a flip early. I guess this is excess since he self-hammered already, but

Vote LaserGuy

I wonder if he forgot about the "we can continue talking until Night is declared" thing and intended his vote to end Day, or if it really is just scum trying to mess with our brains.
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:48 pm UTC

I think it's both.

mpolo

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act IV: another falls

Postby mpolo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm UTC

Enter KENT and a Gentleman

KENT

Why the King of France is so suddenly gone back
know you the reason?

Gentleman

Something he left imperfect in the
state, which since his coming forth is thought
of; which imports to the kingdom so much
fear and danger, that his personal return was
most required and necessary.

Enter KING OF FRANCE

What are yoo sayíng? Je suis le roi. Je doit dire quelque chôse.

Gentleman

I wanted to be polite. We don't want you in this play any more.

Stabs KING OF FRANCE

DIRECTOR

Another one? At least Shakespeare already wrote him out of the play back in Act I, Scene I…

LaserGuy is dead. You may begin the night.

Final Votals:

Sabrar (1): Gopher of Pern
LaserGuy (5+1): Sabrar, Madge, plytho, SirGabriel, LaserGuy, (kalira)

kalira's vote was superfluous to achieving the hammer.

Deadline for night is Monday: Clock. Chatting groups (if any) may indicate that they are done with their chat activities in the PMs. In that case I would end the night as soon as all actions are in, and I am free to write flavor.
Image <-- Evil experiment

mpolo

Re: Shakespeare Mafia III - Act V: The end is near, but perhaps not near enough

Postby mpolo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 pm UTC

Enter GLOUCESTER, and a peasant dressed like EDGAR

GLOUCESTER

When shall we come to the top of that same hill?

PEASANT

You do climb up it now: look, how we labour.

Peasant drags Gloucester into the air. The two are flying.

GLOUCESTER

Aside

We actually climb? It should be flat according to the script…

PEASANT

Horrible steep.
Hark, do you hear the sea?

GLOUCESTER

I do. This is passing strange.

Let go my hand.
Here, friend, 's another purse; in it a jewel
Well worth a poor man's taking: fairies and gods
Prosper it with thee! Go thou farther off;
Bid me farewell, and let me hear thee going.

PEASANT

Now fare you well, good sir.

Lets Gloucester fall to the floor.

GLOUCESTER

O you mighty gods!
This world I do renounce, and, in your sights,
Shake patiently my great affliction off.

Dies. Curtain.

DIRECTOR

Could the killers look at the script before they murder people? We're never going to get through Act V at this rate.

Sabrar

Good news, sir. That LaserGuy we killed earlier this Act just disappeared in a puff of ectoplasm. I'm sure that's not normal.

Gopher of Pern

But poor SirGabriel broke his neck when he started strangely flying through the scene. I think there was foul play there.

Madge

He seems to have been a good friend of bessie. That probably means he was O.K.

kalira

Though we have eliminated a lot of bad people, I fear for the success of the play.

SirGabriel is dead. He was a mason.

LaserGuy is dead. He was a roleblocker for the Phantoms of the Theater.

Six players remain. 4 to hammer. Deadline on Friday. Deadline clock.

Role PMs:

Spoiler:
Welcome to our production of King Lear! You have been chosen to play the role of the Earl of Gloucester. Your enigmatic nature should not hinder you playing the loyal subject who suffers so for his king. Just be careful with your clumsiness: we don't want to really take your eyes out! I've heard that you are good friends with bessie. That should serve you well in the recent unpleasantness.

You are town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. You are a Mason together with bessie (Edmund) and can communicate at night by PM. You know that bessie is also a townie. Your clumsiness simply for role-playing. You should try to work in comments about the things you have dropped, etc. into posts in the course of the game. Because you are enigmatic, you should make some points using old sayings. ("A stitch in time saves nine" and such). You will generally refuse to explain these sayings, of course…

Welcome to our production of King Lear! You have been chosen to play the role of the King of France. You need to try to curb your vengefulness. Chatterbox that you are, I hope your mouth doesn't get you into trouble. I'm a bit concerned with your association with <redacted>. I am not sure that I trust them. And why can I see through you?

You are a Phantom of the Theater. When the mortals decided to use your theater, there was only one logical solution. You win when all threats to your group are removed and you control the vote in the day. Each night, the Phantoms may choose one of their number to kill another actor. Additionally you have the personal ability to role-block another player each night. You are vengeful -- if someone votes for you, you will automatically place a vote for them. (You are free to change that vote later.) In addition, you are a chatterbox. Try to keep your posts on the long side as much as possible, possibly including empty chat along with the content you are trying to submit.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:22 pm UTC

@all: ideally I would like to have the following claims in order:
- Madge claims who she tracked and what the result was and what her voting-related ability is
- Madge's target claims who they targeted
- each person claims whether they received a gift (this can be done simultaneously with previous item)
- kalira claims who she targeted

@Gopher of Pern: I might have missed it but your first reads on plytho do not seem to be based on anything that you shared with us in the thread. You first mention plytho here and say you are suspicious of his list. You next list him as second most townie player here. You don't really interact with him until this post where you have him as second most scummy simply because of OMGUS (you mention that you need to reread him, still second most scummy is not where you normally put someone who you're unsure about). What gives?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:26 pm UTC

EBWOP: actually, not sure if claiming who received kalira's gift is a good idea. Depends on whether the majority trusts her to be town.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:43 pm UTC

I'm fine with that claim order and I agree with your concern about the gift. After the mass claim the gifts are the only thing scum can't plan against. I'm reading kalira as town and I don't think the receiver of the gift should claim. I might change my mind later on but right now I think town gains less than scum from that claim.
he him his

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 pm UTC

Yes, we can probably skip that. Original post was prepared with the assumption that LaserGuy was simple goon and I was interested to know who was role-blocked (if anyone). Now we don't have to worry about it.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:25 pm UTC

Vote: Dimochka

I will be away due to travel. I'm on my phone, so I won't be able to answer your question yet Sabrar. I did notice that you didn't ask for me to claim. But here it is. Dimochka is scum. They are a ghost. If there is a third, it is likely Sabrar.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:28 pm UTC

Quick post here. I obviously have nothing to report from the night. I also unfortunately won't be very responsive during work hours this week (so 9am-6pm PST). If you need me please post something quoting me. I will still check things during lunch and every so often, and will be able to respond if needed.

Explanation
Spoiler:
Our senior analyst's dad passed away suddenly this weekend. As a result, he will be out this whole week, and our three-person team is temporarily a two-person team. I will make an effort to be more active in the evenings and early mornings for the remainder of this game.

EBWOP: I was going to vote for myself but apparently I don't need to.

vote gopher of pern

because you either got redirected or are lying.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm UTC

I could not get redirected, I think (will confirm), as I did not target you. I detected supernatural, and your name came up.

Your claim was also the least believable after Laserguy.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:50 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:I will be away due to travel. I'm on my phone, so I won't be able to answer your question yet Sabrar. I did notice that you didn't ask for me to claim. But here it is. Dimochka is scum. They are a ghost. If there is a third, it is likely Sabrar.

1. I did not ask you to claim because you're scum and your claim means nothing.
2. I have a truly spectacular wine-y reason why I can't be dimochka's scum-buddy. Just for the sake of conversation please share your thoughts of who else could be the third scum and why.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:15 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Gopher of Pern wrote:I will be away due to travel. I'm on my phone, so I won't be able to answer your question yet Sabrar. I did notice that you didn't ask for me to claim. But here it is. Dimochka is scum. They are a ghost. If there is a third, it is likely Sabrar.

1. I did not ask you to claim because you're scum and your claim means nothing.
2. I have a truly spectacular wine-y reason why I can't be dimochka's scum-buddy. Just for the sake of conversation please share your thoughts of who else could be the third scum and why.

For the sake of conversation :

Madge would have been high on the list, bar for her already being copped by me. I also felt better about her play yesterday, though that could have been the confirmation of her townie status talking. Chance of GF, but unlikely.

Plytho, in response to your questions, i did not look into mych early. After their attacks on me i looked into them, and they actually had good reasons to think that I was scum. I acknowledged that, and thought them townie, until they started to continue attacking me, for much more spurious reasons. Backed off a bit after that. I think they are likely town, probably tunneling me due to my early play.

Kalira, I'm less sure on. I haven't looked too closely at them, which needs to change, but they have been quietly posting, to me staying in the background mostly. Their claim is confirmed by others, but doesn't preclude them being scum.

So far, Kalira is most likely scum, aside from Sabrar. But I am not confident about that, and would have to read them.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:20 pm UTC

When looking at those players do you consider their interaction with dimochka and LaserGuy as well, or just their general content? For example what do you think of kalira pushing a LaserGuy lynch on D3?

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 pm UTC

My reply is just from my memory, as I haven't had time to look through their posts yet. But yes, Kaliras interaction with Laserguy is a townie thing. If I have internet where I'm going I will look into them more closely.
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:54 pm UTC

I tracked kalira who visited me, and I received a gift. I don't trust sabrar so I didn't want to obey his plan.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 pm UTC

Oh and my voting power is I lose my vote if 4 or more people vote for me. Didn't want scum to know so they could try and wagon me. Now having 4 people voting for me is kind of impossible so no need to keep it secret.
I'm writing a vampire yaoi novel, here's my accountability link: https://www.beeminder.com/mad/redandwilliam

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 am UTC

Now I've had a chance to get to my computer, here's the "who should I target" thinking aloud I put into Gojoe overnight since people will probably ask me why Kalira="Madge"]Who am I targeting?

Sabrar: he wants me to target him, but he's claiming a uesless cop role, but it's a mirror image of GoP who seems scummy??

Plytho: Laserguy's flip might damn him or clear him, so we get info already. Excluded.

Dimochka: Good claim, but has been kind of suspicious and hard to read - no info on him.

Kalira: Has no "equal and opposite" counterpart. Similarly scared of him as Dim.

LaserGuy - we've got some weird 1-shot roles so sure. Lack of restrictions is weird though.

GoP - very suspicious extra claim, scummy IMO, but I already tracked him.

I want to go for dim or kalira.

Kalira will be able to confirm my tracker AND has no equal and opposite role, so I think I'll track Kalira.

Sorry Sabrar. I don't care about clearing my name. If you hadn't told me to track you, I might have done so to find out what you were up to.[/quote]

Basically: was a coin flip between dim and kalira. Given the night results it would have been good to have a result on dim, so I apologise. Hopefully if I survive 'till tomorrow morning I'll have something more useful.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 am UTC

EBWOP formatting scrweed up

Now I've had a chance to get to my computer, here's the "who should I target" thinking aloud I put into Gojoe overnight since people will probably ask me why Kalira

Madge wrote:Who am I targeting?

Sabrar: he wants me to target him, but he's claiming a uesless cop role, but it's a mirror image of GoP who seems scummy??

Plytho: Laserguy's flip might damn him or clear him, so we get info already. Excluded.

Dimochka: Good claim, but has been kind of suspicious and hard to read - no info on him.

Kalira: Has no "equal and opposite" counterpart. Similarly scared of him as Dim.

LaserGuy - we've got some weird 1-shot roles so sure. Lack of restrictions is weird though.

GoP - very suspicious extra claim, scummy IMO, but I already tracked him.

I want to go for dim or kalira.

Kalira will be able to confirm my tracker AND has no equal and opposite role, so I think I'll track Kalira.

Sorry Sabrar. I don't care about clearing my name. If you hadn't told me to track you, I might have done so to find out what you were up to.

Basically: was a coin flip between dim and kalira. Given the night results it would have been good to have a result on dim, so I apologise. Hopefully if I survive 'till tomorrow morning I'll have something more useful.[/quote]

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:21 am UTC

@kalira: please claim whether you gave a gift to Madge or not. If yes please share your thought-process why.
kalira wrote:

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:58 am UTC

Scenario 1: kalira claims to have sent gift to Madge. Then I really want to understand why she did that because that allows scum!Madge an easy false-claim for her supposed Tracker-ability.

Scenario 2: kalira claims she didn't target Madge. Then she should claim her original target who then should claim whether they received the gift.
Scenario 2a: they confirm receiving the gift. Conclusion: either Madge is scum or scum team is kalira + her target.
Scenario 2b: they deny receiving the gift. Now we again have 2 possibilities: one of {kalira, Madge} is scum or scum redirected kalira. To exclude possibility of redirection Madge should claim the nature of the gift (exact ability, paraphrasing flavor), then kalira can confirm/deny. If kalira confirms then scum must have redirection (or Madge guessed correctly because scum have rolecop who gives them full role-pm-s), if kalira denies then one of {kalira, Madge} is lying.

TLDR: if kalira denies sending Madge the gift then she should claim who she targeted. That person needs to claim whether they received it. If they deny then Madge needs to claim nature of gift.

We have limited time, please help by providing these claims as soon as possible.

plytho

Postby plytho » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 am UTC

I'm not liking Madge's claim.

Madge wrote:I tracked kalira who visited me, and I received a gift. I don't trust sabrar so I didn't want to obey his plan.

Even if she didn't trust Sabrar the plan makes sense for town.

At this point Madge didn't need a tracker ability to claim her targets. The first two failed, N3 she confirmed what Gopher claimed before and N4 I assume she received a gift making kalira an easy target.

Also, kalira's gifts have been confirmed by a confirmed townie so I don't see what Madge expected to learn. Now, by claiming her result, scum knows where the gift is.
he him his

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:27 am UTC

To avoid the possible situation that someone absolutely refuses to post until the last 24 hours of a day, I am making slight rule change:

If there are 4 or fewer players living, the whole day counts as the last 24 hours.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:00 am UTC

Madge wrote:Sabrar: he wants me to target him, but he's claiming a uesless cop role, but it's a mirror image of GoP who seems scummy??
Not true, I wanted you to track plytho.

Madge wrote:Plytho: Laserguy's flip might damn him or clear him, so we get info already. Excluded.
Why would LaserGuy's flip clear him? We are in MYLO if LaserGuy is not scum game is over but his self-hammer clearly proved that he was one. At that point his 1-shot Tracker claim is clearly bogus so no info about plytho will be forthcoming.

Madge wrote:GoP - very suspicious extra claim, scummy IMO, but I already tracked him.
This also doesn't make sense. Tracking is not like Cop, it gives new result each night. Your reason for not tracking GoP should have been his claim of not investigating a specific target last night, instead just getting a specific result. But if you think he's scummy you should have tracked him regardless hoping to catch him in a lie.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 am UTC

Collecting Madge's claims about her role power.

Madge wrote:Other aside: in order not to risk revealing my vote power, I will not vote again this game unless necessary. I am doing this to keep the information scum gets to a minimum.
Madge wrote:Together my two powers are less powerful than Bessie's mason chat, IMO.
Madge wrote:I will vote today don't worry. The only condition I won't vote is if my vote power would work against us. Sorry but I gotta do my best.
Madge wrote:Oh and my voting power is I lose my vote if 4 or more people vote for me.

Doesn't add up.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
Madge wrote:Sabrar: he wants me to target him, but he's claiming a uesless cop role, but it's a mirror image of GoP who seems scummy??
Not true, I wanted you to track plytho.

You were on the list of people I was "allowed" to target, which meant that scum!sabrar was not going to have an issue with being watched due to being ninja or having someone else do the kill.

Laserguy's flip clearing plytho: I didn't mean it quite so cut and dried, I more meant "it gives us something to work with about plytho"

Regarding targeting Kalira: I didn't expect her to target me for the reasons everyone has stated. But hey, I don't think scum will kill me tomorrow night, which means I can make good use of the item she sent, so that might be one of the reasons.

Regarding already tracking GoP: by getting a negative result last night, my prior that he's a ninja is higher, so I wanted to target someone who wasn't as at risk of being a ninja. Like, "if i was going to see something, I would have seen it last night". Not to say that it's pointless to target the same person twice, but under these circumstances, especially when he was being scummy, might not be the person to perform the kill, you know? I mean, we're assuming there's three Phantoms to start with, right? So there's two more out there, so they can strategically pick and choose the killer.

I claimed my powers were less powerful than bessie's chat so I wouldn't get killed during the night.

I said I wasn't going to vote because people were finding me scummy and I didn't want to have to tell scum that I lose my vote when I have 4 votes on me, and I didn't want to get specific that it was a "lose my vote when" sort of power. I was very careful to leave it ambiguous and try to hint to scum that my power might give me more votes so that way I could maybe draw a kill (no luck). Obviously I was too careful if you want to interpret it uncharitably.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:01 pm UTC

EBWOP

Just realised I claimed within two sentences of each other that I was btoh trying to draw the kill and avoid it. I don't know why I said that since it's obviously not true, I guess I was trying to justify it? I think I just didn't want scum to have any inkling about my power and maybe think it was something that helps town rather than hurts scum. Clearly not thinking straight RN so whatever. (Just finished an exam and have another, harder exam tomorrow: GO ME)

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:23 pm UTC

OK apologies, I am around and reviewing right now. I don't see any logical scenario in which Gopher isn't scum, and it's more than one thing. I'll summarize in a bit. I'm not particularly surprised about his claim. Going to try to identify who his possible remaining scummate is.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:38 pm UTC

Madge wrote:Regarding already tracking GoP: by getting a negative result last night, my prior that he's a ninja is higher, so I wanted to target someone who wasn't as at risk of being a ninja. Like, "if i was going to see something, I would have seen it last night".
You claim to have seen Gopher of Pern targeting you N3. So now you think that Gopher of Pern might be Ninja when it comes to performing the NK but also has an additional ability which can be tracked?

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:10 pm UTC

Anything is possible, so yes. At the end of the day I picked kalira and maybe I was stupid to have done it but it's over and I explained my reasoning.

plytho

Postby plytho » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm UTC

I agree that anything is possible, at this point we have no logically confirmed townies, which is quite frustrating.

From town to scum:
plytho: unconfirmed useless doctor
Kalira: confirmed inventor, with unconfirmed inventions, targeting townies
Sabrar: unconfirmed useless cop
Dimochka: unconfirmed one-shot doctor
Madge: unconfirmed tracker
Gopher: unconfirmed supernatural cop

I noticed this btw:
Gopher of Pern wrote:I could not get redirected, I think (will confirm), as I did not target you. I detected supernatural, and your name came up.

Your claim was also the least believable after Laserguy.
In the first line Gopher is saying he didn't target dimochka but the second line looks like an explanation why he would target dimochka. Or perhaps why he picked dimochka as his scum result?
he him his

plytho

Postby plytho » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:48 pm UTC

I'm going to try to find connections between Gopher and others tomorrow, starting from the scummy end of my list.
he him his

Return to “Mafia”