Alien Warfare Mafia (GAME OVER)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

bessie

Re: Alien Warfare Mafia (Day Three)

Postby bessie » Sun May 20, 2018 4:09 am UTC

Yes but just in case freezeblade saw vicarin's request on Friday we should try and get Madge to hammer.

Madge hammer and put Sabrar out of his misery.
Madge wrote:IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ME ME!!!

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sun May 20, 2018 4:12 am UTC

bessie wrote:Madge hammer and put Sabrar out of his misery.
If you really meant that you would hammer yourself. :)

bessie

Postby bessie » Sun May 20, 2018 4:58 am UTC

Well if you're suffering I'm not as motivated to end this. :P

If Madge doesn't show up soon someone should hammer before heury goes to bed. I'm at a party hiding inside by myself. But people keep coming inside trying to drag me outside so I may not be able to keep checking.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 am UTC

Vote: Mark

Should be hammer I think. Sorry Mark. As I said to you in chat, I hope you play again... This was a very rough game for newbies, especially newbie scum.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun May 20, 2018 7:58 am UTC

Sorry guys I was studying / writing vampire romance novels / going to brunch with a friend / then we went and caught two Ho-Ohs. (Well she caught one, I caught two because I'm that good) 8-)
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 am UTC

And it looks like after all that that heury did go to bed.

Just to be sure. Madge, come and join us on the over-the-top hammering party!
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun May 20, 2018 9:03 am UTC

I was trying to be respectful of the fact that hammer had ocurred and not put game relevant content, but sure I guess?! HAMAR
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sun May 20, 2018 9:05 am UTC

Hammer doesn't end the day (due to vote-manipulating). Only the mod can do it.

heuristically_alone

Re: Alien Warfare Mafia (Day One)

Postby heuristically_alone » Sun May 20, 2018 3:01 pm UTC

NIGHT HAS BEGUN
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sun May 20, 2018 3:06 pm UTC

OFFICIAL VOTALS

Mark_Cangila - 5 (Freezeblade, Plytho, Vicarin, Sabrar, LaserGuy)
Freezeblade - 1 (Mark_Cangila)

Not Voting: jimbobmacdoodle, bessie, Madge

Mark_Cangila has been lynched!

DEADLINE:
Tuesday May 22nd 2:00 am UTC or when every living player PMs me saying they are reay for night to end.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

heuristically_alone

Re: Alien Warfare Mafia (GAME OVER)

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 pm UTC

Sabrar and jimbobmacdoodle were killed last night!
Mark_Cangila wrote:You are in the alien faction Garatron with liri and wam

Faction Ability: You have night chat, and each night one of you may make a night kill. Please include me in all conversations.

Role: You are a Loud Redirector. Each night you may target a player and redirect their ability to another player you target. They will be notified their ability is being redirected to that player.

WAZin Condition: You win when at least one Garatron is alive, and only one of either the Mercora or Illaman has at least one living member. All others must be dead.

Sabrar wrote:You are in the alien faction Mercora.

Faction Ability: Each player in your faction is a Mercora Cop. Each night you may target a player to receive knowledge if they are Mercora or not.

Role: You are a Journalist. Each night you may send a player an anonymous message. Send this message and target player’s name to the mod.

Win Condition: You win when at least one Mercora is alive, and only one of either Garatron or Human has at least one living member. All others must be dead.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:You are in the Human faction.

Role: You are a Communicator. Each night you may send a single anonymous message that will be forwarded to all players that have claimed a human name. PM the message to the mod.

Win Condition: You win when at least one Human is alive, and only one of either Illaman or Mercora has at least one living member. All others must be dead.

GAME OVER! Garatron and Mercora factions eliminated. Town and Illaman win!
Last edited by heuristically_alone on Mon May 21, 2018 2:35 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon May 21, 2018 2:12 pm UTC

Congrats town! I feel I did nothing to help you because I didn't vote and I didn't use a useful power, but thank you for having me. I liked having vicarain for company and also jimbobs attempt to scheme!

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon May 21, 2018 2:37 pm UTC

All Roles
Spoiler:
You are in the Human faction.
Role: You are an Absorber. You passively and reflexively copy all active abilities that target you. Each night you may choose one “absorbed” ability to use.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Human is alive, and only one of either Illaman or Mercora has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Human Name: Erick King

Role: You are a Friendly Neighbor. Each night you may target a player. That player will be notified that you are human.
Human Name: Estrid Corill

Role: You are a Communicator. Each night you may send a single anonymous message that will be forwarded to all players that have claimed a human name. PM the message to the mod.
Human Name: Melissa Chapman

Role: You are a Compulsive Strongman Mentor. Each night your action is one of the following: 1) If you do not have a mentee, at night you must target a player to recruit them as a strongman mentee. 2) If you have a living mentee, you and the mentee have night chat and one of you may make a night kill that cannot be blocked. Your choice of night kill overrides your mentee’s choice, unless you do no not make a night kill. If you die, your mentee dies as well.
Human Name: Liliana Potter

Role: You are a Compulsive Motivator. By the end of each day phase you must target another player via PM to the mod. That player is allowed an additional action that night.
Human Name: Jake Berenson

Role: You are a Bulletproof-Vest Manufacturer. During the night, you may target a player. That player survives that night if targeted for a kill. You may use this ability until it saves a player from being killed. If your ability is not used during the night, then the last player you targeted remains with the Bulletproof Vest.
Human Name: James Smith
-----
You are in the alien faction Mercora.
Faction Ability: Each player in your faction is a Mercora Cop. Each night you may target a player to receive knowledge if they are Mercora or not.
Role: You are a Hammerer. During the day, any vote you make always counts as 2. This extra vote will not be visible in the votals until the last 24 hours of the day phase.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Mercora is alive, and only one of either Garatron or Human has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Fake Human Name: Craig Fletcher

You are in the alien faction Mercora.
Role: You are a Journalist. Each night you may send a player an anonymous message. Send this message and target player’s name to the mod.
Fake Human Name: Andrea Gonzalez
----
You are in the alien faction Illaman.
Faction Ability: Each player in your faction is a Illaman Cop. Each night you may target a player to receive knowledge if they are Illaman or not.
Role: You are a Deprogramizer. Once a day, you may message the mod a player’s name and their vote for that day won’t count. They will not be notified and it will not be visible in the votals until the last 24 hours of the day phase.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Illaman is alive, and only one of either Garatron or Human has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Fake Human Name: Rachel Sirinial

Faction Ability: Each player in your faction is a Illaman Cop. Each night you may target a player to receive knowledge if they are Illaman or not.
Role: You are an Day Neighborizer. Each night you may target 2 players. The following day they have private day chat. Due to communication issues, you can’t target the same player 2 nights in a row.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Illaman is alive, and only one of either Garatron or Human has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Fake Human Name: Erica Carnea
----
You are in the alien faction Garatron with <i></i> and <i></i>
Faction Ability: You have night chat, and each night one of you may make a night kill. Please include me in all conversations.
Role: You are a Neighborizer. Each night you may target 2 players. Those 2 players will have night chat the following night.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Garatron is alive, and only one of either the Mercora or Illaman has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Fake Human Name: Loren Jefferson

Role: You are a Loud Redirector. Each night you may target a player and redirect their ability to another player you target. They will be notified their ability is being redirected to that player.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Garatron is alive, and only one of either Mercora or Illaman has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Fake Human Name: Toby Hamee

Role: You are a Exact Rolecop. Each night you may target a player to gain knowledge of their alignment and role.
Win Condition: You win when at least one Garatron is alive, and only one of either Mercora or Illaman has at least one living member. All others must be dead.
Fake Human Name: Cassie Handler
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Mon May 21, 2018 2:46 pm UTC

Woooooo Great game everyone!
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon May 21, 2018 2:49 pm UTC

Thanks for running the game heuristically_alone! I think town were a little bit too favoured by the PM discussions D1 in the end, as it outed both Mercora (leading to their loss), and two, possibly all three of Garatron.

I still don't know what I would have done differently with my ability. I think given the way it went, there wasn't much point in it, though if I'd been involved in chats, things might have been different there.

@Madge/LaserGuy/Vicarin - I felt like I massively overthought my proposed gambit N2. What do you think?
BlitzGirl the Primordial

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 pm UTC

EBWOP: Also Garatron were unlucky to have both newbies on their side, with the only experienced member getting outed D1.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 pm UTC

Congrats to all winners, very bad luck on the part of Garatron. Really curious how the game would have went down if we do not indulge in townie role-pm discussion.

@LaserGuy: you can update our Facebook status from complicated to something completely different. :evil:

wam

Postby wam » Mon May 21, 2018 3:22 pm UTC

That would have been interesting. Mark did a great job as scum in his first game. Still wondering whether I should have full claimed and seen if I could of got the aliens to gang up on humans.

I think my main issue was that with not knowing the town win con my best tactic would have been to lurk hard d1. Which is not how I play.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Mon May 21, 2018 3:28 pm UTC

Woooo, my extreme paranoia was completely unfounded.

@jimbob: The gambit prooooobably wasn't going to work, but we managed to tie up the game fine with freezeblade and plytho's claims so I wasn't too worried.

I think D2 was retroactively incredibly hilarious with me trying to out Illaman by threatening to vote for a Garatron.

This game's balance seems very hard to determine... If we didn't have the PM gambit to try to out Garatron early then this game is really, really hard if Mercora and Illaman claim immediately (6-3 is no joke). Doubly so if LaserGuy dies after pairing up with town.

I think the main issue was that it was incredibly hard for Mercora and Illaman to do much to break the symmetry between the two sides...

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Mon May 21, 2018 4:05 pm UTC

Vicarin wrote:I think the main issue was that it was incredibly hard for Mercora and Illaman to do much to break the symmetry between the two sides...

Illaman were damn lucky to find each other N1. If we hadn't (and also hadn't of been neighborized), we wouldn't have been able to plot and share information on D2. We pretty much figured out our strategy for the whole game over daychat D2. If Mercora hadn't of claimed early, this game could have easily of had a completely different outcome.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Mon May 21, 2018 4:17 pm UTC

Also lucky that plytho didn't get NKed or something I think. As soon as one of the pair of you dies, there's noone who can confirm the other, which suddenly makes claiming really awkward.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon May 21, 2018 4:27 pm UTC

I wish I had given garatron the human win condition. I considered doing it right when Sabrar was under fire, but decided that would be unfair to give it after players were under fire. LaserGuy figured out pretty much the entire human team by the second page, so props to him.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon May 21, 2018 7:14 pm UTC

Good game all :)

Sorry Sabrar and Jim for shooting you. Seemed like the most straightforward way to resolve any outstanding issues.

Have some thought on setup and shout outs that I will do sometime later when I'm at an actual computer.

LG/Vic chat is here
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Ws62JuXUyEs

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon May 21, 2018 7:25 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:I wish I had given garatron the human win condition. I considered doing it right when Sabrar was under fire, but decided that would be unfair to give it after players were under fire. LaserGuy figured out pretty much the entire human team by the second page, so props to him.
I did warn you :P, but I don't think it decided the game on its own.

Anyway, nice to do a different setup!
BlitzGirl the Primordial

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Mon May 21, 2018 8:16 pm UTC

Congratulations to town and my buddy freezeblade.

Thanks, jimbob, for remaining suspicious enough so a double Illaman kill wasn't an option :D
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

Liri
Healthy non-floating pooper reporting for doodie.

Postby Liri » Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 pm UTC

I felt pooched pretty early on, but the setup was neat!
There's a certain amount of freedom involved in cycling: you're self-propelled and decide exactly where to go. If you see something that catches your eye to the left, you can veer off there, which isn't so easy in a car, and you can't cover as much ground walking.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue May 22, 2018 2:18 am UTC

I also loved how completely ridiculous jimbob's role was and how paranoid we became as a result. Giving human names with no real effects based off claiming then was hilarious.

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Tue May 22, 2018 3:26 am UTC

@H_A - Did you have a plan for what would happen if town had asked refused to kill off the remaining non-Garatron aliens? Also, what if it things had worked out where only 1 faction survived?
Last edited by MasterOfAll on Tue May 22, 2018 11:31 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Tue May 22, 2018 3:35 am UTC

I was planning on posting at the start of day 4 that if there was a no lynch and no attempted kill night 4, then the game wiukd result in a tie. It was incredibly unlikely that only one faction survive, but it would result in a no win for everybody if it occurred. I contemplated adding to the win condition that if you were the last living faction you would win, but then people wouldn't feel a need to keep one of their "neighbor" winning factions alive.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue May 22, 2018 7:12 am UTC

Shout outs:

Sabrar: Sorry, this was a rough game for you. I think you did the best you could with what you had to work with.
wam: I'm glad we caught you D1 because you're sneaky as scum, though I suspect we wouldn't have if it weren't for the PM thing, because you're sneaky as scum.
jimbob: Sorry I shot you. I would have enjoyed seeing how your crazy gambit would have played out, but I don't imagine anyone who you wanted to would have bit. Your power was very strange.
Vic: You obvtowned very well this game, and it was very helpful to have someone I could trust to bounce ideas off of during N2, even if it did ultimately result in us withholding (which was the right play anyway since neither of us suspected Mark).
Maven: You played well D1. I hope you'll be able to come back and play again once things are a bit less hectic for you.
Madge: Thanks for replacing in.
Mark: This was a very challenging game for newbie scum. I hope you aren't discouraged by the loss here. This was a difficult setup and the way that the game went down was not super easy to follow. Then your only experienced teammate was lynched D1 before you had a chance to chat. You had pretty much everything working against you, so don't feel bad about how things went. Your Illaman claim on D2 worked very well and you probably would have gotten away with it if plytho/freezeblade hadn't already found each other (and had chat) on D2. I hope you'll try again on a less intensive setup.
freezeblade: You and plytho solved the game quite nicely. Happy to share the win with you.
mpolo: I think you've been killed N1 almost every game we've played together. Really would like to get to see more of you play some time :)
plytho: You played an impressive game, especially considering that just about every other alien got tripped up in some way or other. I don't think I suspected you as Illaman at all until D3.
Liri: Like Mark, I thought you did well under the circumstances. This was a tough setup and a difficult game to follow. I hope you'll play again soon :)
bessie: I like playing a game with you where I'm not constantly paranoid about you being mafia :) Sorry I missed your breadcrumb(s). Subtly is not my strong suit, I'm afraid.
SDK: I hope you'll stick around and play a few more games. Always fun with you around, but obviously the setup conspired against you on this one :)

General thoughts on setup:

Aside from the obvious issue that arose with the role PMs, I think this actually has a potential to be a really cool concept with a bit of refinement. The concept of having to work with allies of convenience that could backstab you at any point works well both for Town and for mafia (who can't just kill indiscriminately). The mafia neighborizer was a great idea for this sort of setup. I think the trickiest part is probably actually making it that the neutral teams feel like they still have something to do, while still also making them potentially dangerous to work with. Maybe give them a one-shot factional kill or something would help there. Town would probably need more numbers to balance that out... maybe something like 9-2-2-3.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 am UTC

Some quick shoutouts.

wam - I’m really sorry about the role pm gambit thing (jeez it’s a good thing moody wasn’t playing he would have been so mad). I probably should have done something to squash it in the beginning but by the top of P2 it was too late. By the way I fully support what wam and heury did here. Unfortunate that wam couldn’t continue to mentor Mark and Liri but mentoring requires full disclosure and would have outed the scum team.

Mark_Cangila - Mark, you really played well! You were in a pretty tough spot, with wam getting lynched D1, and Liri on D2, but that was a great play, killing SDK and trying to frame freezeblade. You almost did it! I hope to see you sign up for another game soon.

Liri - Great game Liri, you did well considering you had wam as a partner. :P I think I already said it all in this post. I wasn’t very newbie-helpful in this game, there were reasons. [In the past year or so I have spent so much of my limited game time helping out newbie scum, and defending myself in subsequent games for previous kindnesses, that it had completely worn me down, see here.] I regretted it by the end of D2; I should have realized sooner that it is my nature to search out today’s lucky 10,000 and tried to be more supportive. I am hopeful that you will give this game another try soon.

Maven89 - Good game Maven, I regret that you couldn’t stick around, as we were finally on the same team, and you play a good game as town (something I noted in Crossover). I hope all is well with the job, and that you will play with us again someday. Brilliant idea here.
Maven89 wrote: So, I'd really prefer it is Sabrar cops me tonight.

Madge - Only you can replace in and make me question one of my solid town reads. Congrats. :P

mpolo - Unfortunate the welcome was a bit short, but I’m glad you’re back, I’ve missed you.

freezeblade - Dude are you ever going to roll town? :P

plytho - Hmmmm. Completed extensive revisions to my notes. 8-)

jimbobmacdoodle - Everything I said about you here is true. Sabrar is not the only person with whom my relationship is “complicated”. :wink:

Vicarin - I don’t even know where to start. I know you were anxious on D2 (I guessed on D2 that you and LaserGuy became lovers on N1, almost had it), but you may have been pushing a bit hard. I think I had a discussion with plytho somewhere, probably buried in the metric fuckton of content that is Crossover, that sometimes it isn’t in town’s best interests to claim everything, immediately, and getting all irritated with him over it. However, I wasn’t really all that irritated with you in this game because I was having a very enjoyable time getting all aggro on you, and watching you get all frustrated because I refused to claim. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to each night. :D

LaserGuy - It seems you and I were previously always at cross-purposes, have we finally found our understanding? I like what you did, putting your thoughts in a QT, I should probably do that so that because maybe it would entertain someone, I only put an edited selection in Gojoe. Anyway I found your notes and mentor chat quite interesting. I’m not sure your reasons for reading me as you did were necessarily correct, as I discussed with wam in Gojoe I think that perhaps my gameplay is influenced a lot by RL (I was under so much stress during Stellaris that I passed out one day at work), but perhaps not; I will need to think about it more.

SDK - Sorry SDK, I tried. I gave LaserGuy two kills so he could shoot freezeblade and plytho, but I guess jimbobmacdoodle was just too scummy. :(

Sabrar - As always, we are not destined to be together. Someday our time may come, yet until then, we shall remain but ships that pass in the night. :lol: :P :wink:

Well that wasn’t as quick as I thought it would be. Thank you heuristically_alone for the game, thoughts on the setup and other stuff tomorrow.

wam

Postby wam » Tue May 22, 2018 8:40 am UTC

bessie wrote:
Liri - Great game Liri, you did well considering you had wam as a partner. :P

Hey! I only bus experienced teammates!

Yeah I think if huery had given us the town role pm sabrar would have been an incredibly easy D1 mis lynch.

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue May 22, 2018 2:39 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I think town were a little bit too favoured by the PM discussions D1 in the end...

That's an understatement! I have trouble seeing how this game could have gone any differently. Town would have been punished HARD for mislynching Day 1, but I don't know if that's even possible. Apart from catching 6 of the 7 non-town, that info was also used to confirm basically every town player.

LaserGuy had some good feedback there too. Giving something useful for the neutral aliens to do is a must. Survivors suck.

Hopefully Mark and Liri had fun at least! Mark did play very well for a first-timer, though killing me was an odd choice. It's tough to know what to do with the nightkill when you're left all alone so early. I screwed that up in my first game too (when I was the last of my 3-man scumteam left alive after Day 1!).

I'm basically hardly around anymore, so I feel like a bit of a douchebag saying this, but please don't advertise your game as newbie friendly if there are more than two factions. Maaaaaybe an SK or a Survivor is okay, but anything beyond that is not a good primer on how mafia is supposed to be played.

Otherwise, thanks for the welcome back game everyone! Hopefully Diemo starts his game soon so I can get one more in before I go on vacation.

PS:
Spoiler:
I have a daughter now! She was just born over the weekend. She's a cutie, and my son (who's 6) is pretty excited to be a big brother. He specifically wanted a girl, so when he heard that he pumped his arms in the air and ran out of the room yelling "I have a sister! Just like I've wanted for three years!" Couple of cuties, they are. :D
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Tue May 22, 2018 3:10 pm UTC

SDK wrote:PS:
Spoiler:
I have a daughter now! She was just born over the weekend. She's a cutie, and my son (who's 6) is pretty excited to be a big brother. He specifically wanted a girl, so when he heard that he pumped his arms in the air and ran out of the room yelling "I have a sister! Just like I've wanted for three years!" Couple of cuties, they are. :D

Spoiler:
Why are you hiding this?! Congratulations!! That is awesome!
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

wam

Postby wam » Tue May 22, 2018 3:37 pm UTC

Congratulations!

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue May 22, 2018 3:45 pm UTC

Congrats!

SDK

Postby SDK » Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 pm UTC

Thanks, guys! :)
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Tue May 22, 2018 8:10 pm UTC

Congrats to you and your family, SDK!
BlitzGirl the Primordial

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed May 23, 2018 6:01 am UTC

Some thoughts on the setup.

Agree with most of what LaserGuy said here. I really like the setup. I think that the win conditions need to be secret to make this work but I can’t see any way to get around the claiming. Maybe an independent/serial killer that has to know their target’s alignment? There could other powers that require role information to target, like names (like I was sure was part of jimbob’s power). It wouldn’t need to be every role because information would spread in chat and players would be more cautious about claiming.

Hmm, I really like the powers, very clever distribution between the factions, but there were so many ways this could have been over for town on D1. This probably would have been great with two more town and an indie or three more town. And like SDK pointed out, the survivor factions needed something to do, perhaps give one faction a recruit and one a kill?

On powers, I am sooooo disappointed that LaserGuy didn’t get a double recruit. I would have so enjoyed reading the LaserGuy/SDK and LaserGuy/Sabrar mentor chats. I can just imagine Sabrar’s frustration of having to communicate with SDK through LaserGuy, while wondering if he could trust him. :P

LaserGuy wrote:Sorry I missed your breadcrumb(s). Subtly is not my strong suit, I'm afraid.
And I think that I was finally able to read you correctly because this was the first game that I understood that. :)

SDK wrote:I have a daughter now! She was just born over the weekend.
And I’m totally looking forward to a world that just became a lot more awesome by having another SDK in it! :D

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 am UTC

Congrats SDK!

Return to “Mafia”