Super strength? No. Super speed? If only. Flight? Yeah, right. When it came to the superpower lottery, your ticket said "Please play again." But when the forces of evil rise up and all of the A-list superheroes are busy, who will stand against them? Will it be Flatulence Man? Hamster Woman? The Human Ham Sandwich? Heroes are needed: Who will answer the call?
Speed: Day phase 6 days, 1 day night phase
2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make the mods aware. If replacements cannot be found, modkills will be handed out without regard to balance.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
5. Once it is nighttime, do not post in the thread.
6. You may not quote the contents of any PM related to this game, but you can paraphrase.
7. If you have been killed in game, don't say anything for the rest of the game
8. You may not edit your posts unless explicitly told to do so by the mod (which is not in any way expected to happen).
9. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
10. You must play to achieve your current win condition.
11. Please make an effort to include the mods on all PMs. Mistakes happen but make me aware if they do.
Game specific rules (PLEASE READ):
2. The night phase will last for 1 day.
3. Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends and holidays. If you are going to be away for an extended period, please let me know. Otherwise, you will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity. Failure to respond to a prod within 48 hours will result in a replacement or modkill.
4. Mod posts in bold are game posts. Everything in bold you may take as true to the best of my knowledge. Posts in italics are flavor posts that tell a story. The flavor may or may not be in any way related to the current state of play.
5. This is a closed setup featuring many unusual powers.
6. No role has any hidden mechanics or abilities.
7. There are no spoiler-reading or listening roles. Once dead, players cannot be resurrected or interact with the thread in any way. Pretty much everything else is, in principle, fair game.
8. The mod will not lie or attempt to influence the game state. The mod may choose not to answer questions in order to maintain this.
9. Questions related to powers or abilities will only be answered in thread if they pertain exclusively to players whose role PMs have been revealed. I will try to answer questions of the nature “How does my role interact with a standard tracker?”; I will probably not answer questions of the nature “How does my role interact with obscure hypothetical power XYZ?” and will definitely not answer questions of the nature “How does my role interact with claimed power XYZ?”
10. MYLO and LYLO will not be announced.
11. To vote for a player, please write Vote: <b>player</b> in bold on a separate line.
12. You may unvote a player using Unvote, but you are not required to do so to change your vote.
13. If a player secures more than 50% of the total votes, they will be hammered. The day phase will end immediately.
14. In the event of a tied vote, the result will be No Lynch. Players may choose to vote No Lynch instead of casting a normal vote. If there is a tied vote between a player and No Lynch, then it is a No Lynch.
15. The lynched player’s full role PM will be revealed at the start of the next day phase.
16. Some of the rules in this section may be modified due to certain abilities.
Sample Role PM:
At any point during the day phase, you may self-immolate, instantly killing yourself.
You are Town and win when all anti-Town factions are eliminated.
Role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm in thread when you have received yours.