The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

tastelikecoke

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby tastelikecoke » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:21 am UTC

K2K:
Spoiler:
I'm town! too town. Vanilla town! I'm betting Arthur's the same, on he might be totally opposite! but let's go massclaim!
Kind of suffering from inferiority complex here. I feel that everyone's acting much townier than me, and as town I do a horrible job, which reflects my analysis. Or are people just spouting bullcrap against me to psyche me out? Bullcrap. Maybe I just need to take a good look who spouts the most bullcrap. (hihi Snark :D)

//manic thoughts because I lost a lot of quality time playing mafia.

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 am UTC

Keys to the Kingdom Mafia
Spoiler:
Do players ever ask for deadline reductions? Totally wants one. Spends forever on most posts. Includes simple ones.

Knows tonight’s flavor: Ninja Bugbear Assault Squadron. Will make no sense.
[/spenttoolonginanactivestate]
Changes its form depending on the observer.

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 am UTC

K2K (Deva can read):
Spoiler:
Deva wrote:Do players ever ask for deadline reductions? Totally wants one.

Certainly not in public :P

More seriously, no ethical mod would shorten a deadline after setting it, because players might rely on a deadline WRT planning absences from online.
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 am UTC

Spoiler:
What about unethical moderators? Do they give players a day power to spontaneously reduce deadlines? Does it involve a land shark? Erupts from the ground. Swallows the player(s) with the most votes.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 am UTC

K2K (Deva can read):
Spoiler:
Deva wrote:What about unethical moderators? Do they give players a day power to spontaneously reduce deadlines?

Yes.
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:26 pm UTC

K2theK
Spoiler:
Cjquines did nothing last night and noone else targeted him last night, which implies he has no night power, and is likely a jester because in general jesters do not have any powers to use at night

Also I think that the claimed mason group is a dawn a noon and a dusk, but I have no idea of which day they are, but that would also explain the one-shot cop power, as the day only comes once in a week, and I'm guessing the mod doesn't expect this game to reach day 8 or later

Sailor Moon
Spoiler:
Damn, why did I have to be scum, I am horrible as scum, I always get me and my scummates lynched consecutively starting D1, at least King Queen makers are not democratic

Party
Spoiler:
Ok, apparently Misnomer is now in a mason group with wam and thinks wam should die tonight, I came up with the brilliant idea of false claiming Highschool girl, who gets a one-shot cop by checking whether or not someone knows the local gossip about TMG, but I am not sure if I should have suggested bitty instead

Fallout II
Spoiler:
I'm too hungry to post any spoilers right now, matt96 needs food ... badly

Deva

Postby Deva » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:19 am UTC

Spoiler:
Yay unextended deadline. Accomplished today's goal. Should provide enough momentum, short of another Independent lynch.

For the record,
ahammel lynch: Shrugs. Agreed on the passive active lurking part. Perked up near the end. Noticed that vote on KrO2. Gained points for picking a new target. Lost points for choosing that moment. Never detected any kissing-up. Clocked out around then, though. Does not know about the self-censoring. Is always Town and trying to die (via anti-Town night kill).

List of suspicion (roughly from most to least): mpolo, matt96, wam, greenlover. Asked the mpolo, wam, and greenlover question purposefully. Disappeared from most games, though. Finds excessive vote switching suspicious, despite doing that too. Cannot form a solid basis against mpolo, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately).

flarpfreak
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Postby flarpfreak » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 am UTC

Fallout II
Spoiler:
Why isn't matt96 using the scum daychat in order to get himself food. All they have to do is post a fake trade in the forum, and then they can trade whatever they want.
Wait, what?

CaptainFinglass

Postby CaptainFinglass » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 am UTC

Fallout II
Spoiler:
So I'm a SK ( :twisted: ), and I do think Lataro is scum, but I can't figure out if it's a good strategy to vote for scum so early in the game. I don't want to be NK'd by them, but they can definitely help with the killing early in the game. Dilemmas, dilemmas.
Allons-y!

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 am UTC

K2K:
Spoiler:
Tlc uses Post Every Other Day!
It was not very effective...
ahammel was down?
Wait, what the stuff happened?

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 am UTC

K2K
Spoiler:
I'm a piper's child - one of the minor characters, so would have looked pretty scummy if we'd gone down the mass-claim route. I assume that I could have been culted by the piper, or otherwise controlled, so lucky we got rid of them early.

If there's a mason group, my money is them being the raised rats, using those bottles that I can't remember the names of.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 am UTC

eculc wrote:F11
Spoiler:
sorry US, but I had to. I'm actually a bit surprised that worked as well as I thought it would.

in other news, I'm not sure if I should kill Ahammel or Lynx tonight. I think I can deal with alek, and it's really a toss-up between those two.

F11 Eculc may not read

Spoiler:
Eculc went for ahammel, but lynx protected him. Lynx is doing a great job as the doctor in this game. Also if Eculc had picked lynx I think he may have been able to win this. Now I think hes going to get lynched today and it will all be over.

Sailor Moon

Spoiler:
So I got lynched, mainly by not being there to put my side of the argument. Although with a scum as the queen I probably didnt have much chance. I was arguing against roleclaiming as I thought if I got outed as wanting to be the queen I would never get it and would only get half a win. Also its ironic thats theres no sailor moon in sailor moon mafia.

General note: I am almost never online on weekends.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 am UTC

F11:
Spoiler:
Lynx needs to claim today. He'll create a confirmed town: ahammel. If eculc counter-claims, lynch lynx and eculc today and tomorrow. Order doesn't matter = town win. If eculc doesn't counter-claim, then we'll have two (practically) confirmed town: lynx and ahammel. Then they'd have to lynch Adam and Alek today and tomorrow (as opposed to Adam/eculc or Alek/eculc) in order for town to pull off a loss. I think we may win this despite all the confusion I wrought. Lynx for MVP!
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 am UTC

Fallout 2

Spoiler:
I now have enough rations to survive for a while and all the materials required to build a booby trap. I do have to decide between leather armour and the boobytrap but im leaning towards the booby trap. Especailly as lataros gifts make me look more valuable!

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 pm UTC

F11
Spoiler:
I have to go for another day? that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to ending the game at today's lynch.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Pressed Bunson

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:26 pm UTC

Shipwrecked (my game idea)
Spoiler:
Oh, yes. You're all shipwrecked.

You, the innocent players, are all Americans who have decided to take a cruse to Indonesia. Suddenly, during voyage, the captain was found dead. a few minutes later, a bomb went off in the ship that left huge holes in the hull. The ship started sinking, and most of its passengers died- only 20 lived.

You, the survivors, floated on their lifeboats for many days. You had just barely managed to bring enough rations for themselves on board. One week after the attack, you found an island off in the distance. You paddled your way to it, and eventually landed. Once you arrived, though, you encountered a group of natives, who had apparently mistaken you for members of a missionary group that they have a grudge against. You explained to them that you have nothing to do with anything, and they, in English, responded that they're still wary of you.

You all unload your rations and what few spare clothes you could bring with you into a shelter that you built. You find, however, that the clothes have been stolen, and the natives have found a way to blend in with you. The next day, you find one of the survivors dead, with a poisoned arrow sticking out of his head. Unsure who is native and who is American, you decide to kill one person per day that you think is a Native.

This probably seems a bit bland, but this is my first time coming up with a Mafia game. Hopefully my handling of the natives won't come off as too racist. Closed setup. Each phase is 1 day IRL. I won't lie as the Mod. I may avoid answering questions, but I won't lie.
Last edited by Pressed Bunson on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:35 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Asmodieus wrote:Knock knock.
Whose there?
Your friends, we're staging an intervention.

black_hat_guy wrote:There once was an X from place B,
Who satisfied predicate P,
The X did thing A,
In a specified way,
Resulting in circumstance C.

Ncoppa jammo ja, funiculì, funiculà!

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:31 pm UTC

Can you put a game name with that spoiler please?

Pressed Bunson

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 pm UTC

wam wrote:Can you put a game name with that spoiler please?
If it's a game proposition, doesn't the name go inside the spoiler?

EDIT: NVM, I'm wrong.
Whose there?

The X did thing A,
In a specified way,

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 pm UTC

well, if it's a proposition, it doesn't contain any spoiler-ish information, so it's not really necessary to put it in a spoiler. in fact, most likely anyone who is in a game won't open it for fear that there may be game spoilers, since it's not labeled.
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Pressed Bunson

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pm UTC

eculc wrote:well, if it's a proposition, it doesn't contain any spoiler-ish information, so it's not really necessary to put it in a spoiler. in fact, most likely anyone who is in a game won't open it for fear that there may be game spoilers, since it's not labeled.
I just labeled it. Does that help?
Whose there?

The X did thing A,
In a specified way,

roband

Postby roband » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pm UTC

I saw it as a space-saver-spoiler, not a spoiler-saving-spoiler ;)

Looks interesting as a game.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 pm UTC

Yeah I didn't want to open it incase i had game information. Looks like a good game, how many players were you thinking?

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:11 pm UTC

Fallout II
Spoiler:
Daychat PMs, for those interested:
BoomFrog wrote:You may use reply all to send PMs to your fellow scummates starting immediately. Do not use this during the night phase, you do not have night chat.

Your radio Crackles. At least you know who your real friends are.
eculc wrote:well, I'll start us off. I'm a thief; I can guess two items value 4 or less, and if my target person has one of them I can take it.

or I can put a grenade in their pocket, which ignores armor.
TheMaskedGecko wrote:Doctor, Handy. First aid kits heal 2 health and I can reduce items to their components.

I have 5x scrap, 1x ration, 1x fusion cell and 2x fuel. I'm trading 1 scrap for a chemicals with lynx.

My guess is that there'll be one of us who is best suited to killing

In the grenade description, does close mean using a close action, rather than next to in signnups. If so, would this include eculc if he's pickpocketing it?

If we can use it safely and can make one then pickpocketing grenades would seem to be the best option early on. If I can fashion a first aid kit too then we can pretty much guarantee that we'll be the only ones to get their stuff.

Will it be made clear in thread, who gained stuff from looting?

(Sorry for weird any )syntax, I've been revising German all morning and am now having problems with English word order
eculc wrote:I'd assume so, yeah. I have 4xLeather, 1xRation, 1xIrradiated Ration, 2xGunpowder, 2xFuel.

Since boomfrog has declined to tell us what irradiated rations are (compared to normal rations) I'm not sure that I'm comfortable using it yet. It seems that I have several components for making weapons though.
eculc wrote:after rereading my PM, I'd clarify: AFAIK close means anyone who is targeted by a close action or uses a close action on someone else. I'm not sure what matt's role PM looks like, but if he has the same one as you then we don't really have anyone more suited to killing.

also, I've gone ahead and made 3 of my leather into leather armor.
BoomFrog wrote:
TheMaskedGecko wrote:In the grenade description, does close mean using a close action, rather than next to in signnups. If so, would this include eculc if he's pickpocketing it?
Anyone who targets someone with a close action is "close" to them for the night. For example if Alice stabs Bob with a knife then Charles throws a grenade at Alice, then Alice and Bob both take damage from the grenade. it has nothing to do with the signup list.

No.
matt96 wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:
TheMaskedGecko wrote:In the grenade description, does close mean using a close action, rather than next to in signnups. If so, would this include eculc if he's pickpocketing it?
Anyone who targets someone with a close action is "close" to them for the night. For example if Alice stabs Bob with a knife then Charles throws a grenade at Alice, then Alice and Bob both take damage from the grenade. it has nothing to do with the signup list.

No.

If one player uses a close action on a player who is using a close action on a third player who is not using any close actions and a grenade is thrown at the first player, will transitive closeness get the third player hit too?
BoomFrog wrote:Yes
TheMaskedGecko wrote:Right, lets make a plan for tonight. This basically depends on what stuff matt has and can do. So matt, please tell.
matt96 wrote:I have a sniper rifle, 3 bullets, 5 gunpowder, and a fusion cell.
TheMaskedGecko wrote:Wow, you really lucked out there. What are your abilities?

Try and get some gunpowder to eculc so he can make a grenade. I'd suggest you pretend to offer something worth quite a bit in exchange for rations. If you time it right by using day chat then eculc can take the deal before anyone else.

Who are you planning to target?
matt96 wrote:I'm probably going to use a RNG to pick who to target to remove any personal bias that would lead to getting caught. I'll probably be on most of today so ecluc, send me a pm when you are online and ready to snag my offer.
matt96 wrote:I just realized that I forgot to mention my scope and 2 fuel earlier, I think it would be helpful to me to get the scope broken down, we could have tmg do it if we set up a trade where I derp up and accidentally give him stuff instead of setting up a trade.
TheMaskedGecko wrote:Sounds like a plan.
eculc wrote:matt, if you're online at any time in the near future, I'm going to take the trade with adam but I'll still give you the ration and something else, if you want it.

I'm going to get 2x chems, and if anyone asks I'll claim I'm making med-x.
TheMaskedGecko wrote:
eculc wrote:matt, if you're online at any time in the near future, I'm going to take the trade with adam but I'll still give you the ration and something else, if you want it.

I'm going to get 2x chems, and if anyone asks I'll claim I'm making med-x.

If matt gives me the scope and pretends its chems, then I'll be sorted.
matt96 wrote:Give or trade?
eculc wrote:
so, what are we collecting all the chemicals for, exactly?
TheMaskedGecko wrote:I'll give you 2 scrap and a fusion cell. Pretend it's just scrap.
eculc wrote:well, if you could give me the materials to make a grenade, I'll give you that ration. I'll say in the thread that I have another piece of leather to trade. maybe you could say you'll give me a few scrap?
TheMaskedGecko wrote:The chems are for a first aid kit which, combined with your armour will allow us to loot and grenade the same person, hopefully giving us all there stuff and killing a few town. Sound good? Only thing is, it'll need to be done over two nights, to prevent the grenade killing the healer too.
eculc wrote:to be clear: my grenade doesn't harm close targets if I put it in someone's pockets. it means that we can do it on one night, but that it won't harm anyone else. otherwise, we can throw a grenade and do it over the course of two nights, but it won't ignore armor.

a better Idea might be to kill someone and loot them the first night, then throw a grenade at their body in the hopes that someone tries to loot them. I'm not sure how likely that it, however, so it might not be worth pursuing.
TheMaskedGecko wrote:If I was town and someone had been NK'd, I'd assume that the mafia had already looted them.

probably more to come later.

Pressed Bunson

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm UTC

wam wrote:Yeah I didn't want to open it incase i had game information. Looks like a good game, how many players were you thinking?
Whose there?

The X did thing A,
In a specified way,

DaBigCheez

Postby DaBigCheez » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm UTC

Fallout II:
Spoiler:
Hm. Still debating whether or not to just outright claim "radiation immune, I know trading away leather and radiation-immune looks suspicious but I'm putting it out there so nobody can claim I was trying to hide it", but I'm afraid New User may be a lyncher based on earlier rolespec - I probably gave the "secret" away with specifically trading for radmunchies, but meh.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

Deva

Postby Deva » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 pm UTC

Pressed Bunson wrote:
wam wrote:Yeah I didn't want to open it incase i had game information. Looks like a good game, how many players were you thinking?

Struggles to gather that many players. Makes replacing difficult. Causes plenty of modkills, especially with one (real life) day phases.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:51 pm UTC

K2K
Spoiler:
Vanilla town is so boring at night. It's been ages since I've been town (firefly mafia, which didn't last very long before I was recruited).
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

New User

Postby New User » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm UTC

Deva wrote:
Pressed Bunson wrote:

Struggles to gather that many players. Makes replacing difficult. Causes plenty of modkills, especially with one (real life) day phases.

I agree with this sentiment. From what I've seen on this forum, there aren't that many players who are willing to remain active in a game with only one real-life day per phase. Just look at all the replacements needed in Keys to the Kingdom, which is a 20-player game with five real-life days per game day. They needed like seven replacements in the first real life week.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 pm UTC

Fallout 2

Spoiler:
So I now have leather armour and a booby trap!

RoadieRich
The Black Hand

Postby RoadieRich » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:28 pm UTC

I've had an idea for a small setup if someone wants to try running it.

Each player is told:
the name of one other player (at random)
a randomized alignment (scum or town)
and whether the person who has their name has true or false information.

The one extra rule is quite simple: you can only post two of the three pieces of information.

I'm not running it myself because, to be honest, I'm not all that good at it.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm UTC

I've been considering running a game for a while now, and I have two ideas, one is a highly complex game where I would be practically the only person on the forums to have any flavor knowledge, the other is a highly bastard game where litterally everyone would know the flavor.

If I get the oppurtunity, which should I run?

Pressed Bunson

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm UTC

I'll settle for less players, then.
Whose there?

The X did thing A,
In a specified way,

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm UTC

Well, I never have flavor knowledge, so to me the bastardry of it would be more annoying than not having flavor knowledge.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

fshfood

Postby fshfood » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:43 pm UTC

matt96 wrote:I've been considering running a game for a while now, and I have two ideas, one is a highly complex game where I would be practically the only person on the forums to have any flavor knowledge, the other is a highly bastard game where litterally everyone would know the flavor.

If I get the oppurtunity, which should I run?

I would be up for a bastard game, as long as it is very clear that is what everyone is in for.

cjdrum

Postby cjdrum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:43 pm UTC

PressedBunson: Where have you come from? You obviously seem to know something about the nature of Mafia... But proposing a 20-player, original flavour setup without any hint of roles, modding or even playing experience, uh... Yeah, it just begs the question :)
:shock:

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:49 pm UTC

Pressed Bunson wrote:and they, in English, responded that they're still wary of you.

I misread this as "they, the English". That is, you're Americans attempting to colonize England and take it from the native English.

Pressed Bunson

Postby Pressed Bunson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 pm UTC

cjdrum wrote:PressedBunson: Where have you come from? You obviously seem to know something about the nature of Mafia... But proposing a 20-player, original flavour setup without any hint of roles, modding or even playing experience, uh... Yeah, it just begs the question :)
I used to be a member of the forum where we played Mafia all the time. I wasn't planning on being very open about the roles, though I might reveal some stuff.
Whose there?

The X did thing A,
In a specified way,

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:00 pm UTC

Looking for a co-mod for "The Casino". Closed setup. Little or no bastardry, but lots of creative new roles and mechanisms. Probably targeting 14+ players. Would like someone with modding experience (2 or more games on the xkcd forums).

It's behind Paris Mafia and Samuel L. Jackson Mafia in the Turbo queue so it will be probably 1-2 months before the game starts. Also note that I've just started brainstorming about the game so it's by no means fully developed yet. :)

PM me if interested.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

t1mm01994

Postby t1mm01994 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 pm UTC

I'll be back! and stuff.

KrO2

Postby KrO2 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:11 am UTC

Keys to the Kingdom
Spoiler:
We've got two known dead people. New User was modkilled and ahammel was lynched. And our claimed mason group said they had a one-shot cop result saying New User was scum. Obviously they believe he was scum because even if they (Adam H/Woopate/BoomFrog) are scum they know they'd be called on it. Shenanigans are possible but I've got to say 90% odds on New User having been scum.

I was one of the people who got ahammel lynched, so I'd like to say I'm certain, but the speed of votes on him makes me worry. And there aren't many scum out there, I hope. As much as I'm hoping ahammel was scum, I'd feel weird about saying a probability above 40%. I'd say 50 if it weren't for that cascade of votes.

In other news, the Second Key gave me the power to create any simple item. I created a Penrose triangle, because what sane person wouldn't? I can either keep it or give it to someone else. It is a passive x-shot something, where x is probably one. I find out what it does when the ability is activated. I'll keep it myself because it's something beneficial to the user and I'm the only one whose alignment I'm sure of.
Sailor Moon
Spoiler:
I hope I just caught scum. If not, I'll come off looking pretty bad and we can't afford another mislynch. The unanimity bothered me, but I suppose scum would have to pretend to go along with it because everyone else was. I wish wam had posted after all the suspicion. Then not claiming would have been a scumtell and claiming would have been a risk, but since he didn't post I don't get to say that. And he hasn't posted since about the same time in other games either, so I don't even get to take that as a scumtell. All that is left is the earlier content, which is nowhere near as much of a slam-dunk as it seemed earlier. But he's still the scummiest-looking individual by far. I'll say maybe 50% chance of scum.

EDIT: Wow, the answer was posted in the day end post and I missed it. And I was wrong. Blech.

Return to “Mafia”