The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

LaserGuy

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:20 pm UTC

I was actually thinking that everyone would have their own private QT where they could specify their messages/actions as well as any other information they wanted to talk about. I will post links to all of these in GoJoe in spoilers can see what people are up to and what information they have.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:59 pm UTC

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 am UTC

Darkest

Spoiler:
Not limiting everything to my private QT just because I think spectators will have more fun if there's stuff in the thread!

I'm messaging Sabrar because he posted in the thread asking for clarifications about messaging multiple people, which means he can probably message multiple people, and I can only message one so I want to not tie someone's messages up.

I'm asking for conftown and scumreads. I have said I have anti-scum power. If Sabrar is scum I'm dead.

My message tomorrow will be something like:

I can only message one person/night. If I die tonight, Sabrar is scum. Please message me scumreads/conftown daily. Recruit others too. Thanks!

I'll throw that to someone at actual random.

Withholding my kill unless I get something useful.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:57 am UTC

Darkest Dungeon
Spoiler:
There's a turn of events I didn't expect although I had to be mafia sooner or later. I'm kind of relieved I don't have to post in thread :D
If only I didn't have to figure out what town!me would do.
—◯-◯

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 pm UTC

SDK wrote:Short on players these days, eh? I'll be looking to sign up for a game in a month or so. It's been too long! How's everybody doing!?
You missed it. I was scum. Twice. :shock:

LaserGuy wrote:What's wrong with being read as scum? :P
Nothing it’s my favorite thing after being autoread as town. :P

Madge wrote:Those are your natural nails???? :shock: I assumed they had to be acrylics of some sort!!! That's amazing.
Thanks. And Madge, you have really nice nail beds, you should grow those out. There is like a 50% chance that this will be my half of the conversation will I have within thirty seconds of meeting someone new (it takes the other half a few minutes to get the nerve to ask :P ).
1. Yes, they’re real.
2. Well they’ve been that way since I was about 14 years old so it feels natural to me. If I break one it feels odd.
3. No I don’t have any problems with it, but I use an ergonomic keyboard and mouse. I do have some difficulty with a regular mouse.
4. Yeah, the phone is difficult, which is one reason I rarely return messages.
5. *Icy cold stare* [thinks to self I get asked that like all the time and it wasn’t funny any of those other times either].

Deva wrote:Grabbed only the ten most recent games. (Takes a while to ascertain alignments. Scoured some games for replacement information too.) Listed data below, in case of inaccuracies. Treated modkills as a replacement.
Deva, I was mafia in Stellaris and was replaced. So Madge was wrong, mafia gets replaced more often. :P

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:25 am UTC

I might grow them out if I stop using jamberry - though I find I break them less with jamberry on, since the stickers hold them together and spread out the force of jostles and bumps. That week I went without them, I broke like 4 nails. It was horrible.

Do you take special care of your nails or is it entirely a result of your genetics and lifestyle? Cuticle oil or anything like that?

Also... my thought now, that they're a permanent fixture rather than acrylics: how would you profesh them up for a job interview? (see??? it's not a question about your private alone time :lol:)
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:23 pm UTC

Darkest:
Spoiler:
Summary of night results for people too lazy to check each QT individually:

All players except the author would have received these four messages:
Hi I'm the doc.
-Vestal (this is from wam)

I'm a part-time miller. I think Sabrar is town. Your thoughts?
-jimbobmacdoodle

"Can cure affliction. Have other priorities. Look for public announcement soon."
-Sabrar

Hello!
I'm pretty lost. Guess we should discuss, what do you think?
-somitomi

Sabrar sent variants of his messages to Madge/Zen. jimbob sent a different variant to Sabrar.

In addition to these, Sabrar received:
Trusting you: no guts no glory. Can only message one person/night. Have antiscum power. Can you help me find scum? Please message me scumreads/conftown daily. Recruit others. Thanks! –Madge

Hey. Hit me up with thoughts on how to go about game.
-Zenii

wam received:
This is Zenii: Claim your role to everyone N1 or I am going to shoot you.
-Highwayman

wus gud playas
i am town
hit me up
and don't frown
-Zenii

Note: Both of these are actually from Zen.

somitomi received:
Decided to only send a message to one person as I don't have much to say Night 0 other than a small chance at creating a connection, so I picked you somitomi. I am town but my ability is weak since I kill myself if I target mafia, so I likely won't ever use it. Good luck this game mate!
-heuristically_alone

-Highwayman

The second message is an empty one from Zen. Scum is worried about a message tracker/watcher type role.

heury received:
wus gud playas
i am town
hit me up
and don't frown
-Zenii

Madge received:
Grave Robber is town. Disseminate this please.
-Houndmaster

wus gud playas
i am town
hit me up
and don't frown
--Zenii

Houndmaster is Vic

jimbob received:
Houndmaster is town.
-Grave Robber

hey jim. sorry lynching crossover :]. how think should go about game?
-Zenii

GR is SirG

Vic received:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
--Zenii

Sirg Received:
wus gud playas
i am town
hit me up
and don't frown
-Zenii

Messages in red are from scum; green are from Town.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:36 pm UTC

Darkest:
Spoiler:
We'll see if this changes, but at present Sabrar is planning on getting a cop result (scum) on Zen. But he doesn't get the result himself, he has to send it to someone else. And he's chosen to send it to Zen's scumbuddy :P [edit]Although there's a trap in this either way, I guess. If somitomi reports his result back incorrectly, then when one of Zen/somi flip, Sabrar will know the other is scum. Interesting to see how that works out.

A little disappointed that heury isn't currently planning on using his power. I love the concept of hiders and think it could be an extremely useful role in this setup. Possibly even stronger than a cop, actually. The strategy I would have done for this is:
-N0 you say to all "I am targeting Sabrar N1". If heury dies, then Sabrar is confirmed scum.
-N1 you hide behind Sabrar and say "I'm a hider. If you're Town, then I am hiding behind you and you are confirmed Town. My next target is jimbob. If I die N2, then jimbob is confirmed scum. Otherwise, he is confirmed Town."
-N2, you visit jimbbob with the message "I'm a hider. If you're Town, then I am hiding behind you and you are confirmed Town. My next target is Madge. If I die N3, then Madge is confirmed scum. Otherwise, she is confirmed Town. Sabrar is conftown."
Repeat as necessary.

[edit]Also interesting that scum thinks jim/Sabrar are the masons (when in fact jim just cold-read Sabrar based on his N0 mod questions).

I'm pretty happy with how things are going so far.

[edit]Vic has very good instincts. A lot of stuff in this game is also based fairly heavily in the flavor, so that plays to his strength anyway, though I don't think that mafia is overly disadvantaged by flavor either. In hindsight, I might have given mafia two safeclaims each to muddy the waters a bit more, but I think it will probably be fine. Madge is going to be giving info on the masons to scum!somitomi, and jimbob is giving similar info to Zen... scum will probably be able to pin down who are masons + doc by tomorrow.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 pm UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
Mafia has a very important decision to make. SirG is going to follow Zen tonight. If Zen takes the kill, then scum could be in big trouble, since the masons will likely kill him N2... at the same time as somitomi is sending his return message to Sabrar about his cop result on Zen. Scum could send a Sabrar the correct result, which would save somitomi for a day or two. They might try this, gambiting that Town will then all shoot at Zen, who would be protected by somitomi's doctor on N3. If Zen doesn't take the kill, things are looking very good for scum. If he does, it could still go either way. Scum will probably have enough info to win N3 or N4 at the latest, barring a lot of luck from Town.

On the flip side, scum might end up winning this in a fairly trivial way, since they're planning on targeting jimbob tonight, and Madge is soft claiming to somitomi tomorrow. Killing both vigilantes would win the game for scum unless one of the vigilantes happens to kill scum before that point. Of course, wam is also presently outright claiming doctor to scum... so, scum might try to kill him before Madge. Both vigilantes dying N1 and N2 would be a very unhappy result for me :( since game would be over before a lot of the action really began. I will be soliciting advice on how to maybe fix this going forward, because even if scum doesn't win in this manner, having the option for them to win the game immediately with two perfect kills makes the setup a bit swingier than I'd like.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:56 pm UTC

Darkest :
Spoiler:
N1 results summary:
heury was put in jail by jimbob. This was announced publicly.
wam protected Sabrar Zen.
Zen killed Madge and afflicted jimbob
Sabrar copped Zen and sent the result to somitomi
SirG followed Zen and saw he did a killing action and an other action
Vic guarded himself
somitomi protected Zen

Messages for SOMITOMI

Two unnamed players claimed something. Sabrar and Zenii messaged me. You? Don't reply N2.
-jimbobmacdoodle

I can only message one person/night. If I die tonight, Sabrar is likely scum. Please message me scumreads/conftown daily. Recruit others too. Thanks! (Houndmaster says Graverobber is town.)
–Madge

Making you have Cop result on Zenii. Send to everyone, including me.
-Sabrar

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

Same need to see results!
-wam

locking you in as town for reasons
-Zen

Messages for ZENII

If Jimbob is scum, Sabrar may be scum. Though for now both town.
-heuristically_alone

Hi Zenii, I think we should corroborate info. Grave Robber, Vestal claimed something to me. Sabrar, somitomi also messaged. You? Don't reply N2.
-jimbobmacdoodle

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

Normal communication is slow. Need to share info every turn.
–Sabrar

I believe you, but have already claimed my role. Wam.
-Vestal

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

Messages for SIRGABRIEL

–heuristically_alone

Sabrar and somitomi messaged me N0. Did they message you? Reply N3.
-jimbobmacdoodle

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

Why no message N0? We need to share info.
–Sabrar

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

Messages for VICARIN

I hope to have useful info for you N3. Don't target me N2.
-jimbobmacdoodle

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

Why no message N0? We need to share info.
–Sabrar

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

Messages for WAM

–heuristically_alone

How many players signed by role to you N0 (include self if you sent)? Reply N3.
-jimbobmacdoodle

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

"Why no message N0? We need to share info." –Sabrar

Messages for SABRAR

Jimbob claims you're town. Inclined to agree. I die if I target mafia.
-heuristically_alone

Disseminate 'Grave Robber, Houndmaster Town', using rolename preferably. Communication difficult. Jimbob town? Abomination? wam Madge Vic h_a SirG silent, disseminate information. Somitomi Zenii scummy, unhelpful. May message for broadcast later.
-Houndmaster

Won't send/receive messages N2.
-jimbob

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

no experience. how many messages you get last Night and toNight? also from whom if you have enough space. i received from jim, you, somi, and vestal.
-Zenii

Messages for HEURISTICALLY_ALONE

Won't send/receive messages N2.
-jimbobmacdoodle

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

"Why no message N0? We need to share info."
–Sabrar

Apparently that small connection is about as much as we could expect from N0. Maybe your power becomes less risky when you can make a more informed decision. Good luck to you too.
-somitomi

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

Messages for JIMBOBMACDOODLE

My first thought on Sabrar's message is town. I die if I target mafia
–heuristically_alone

Wait a minute
-Plague Doctor

Nothing from wam, Madge, Vicarin, heuristically_alone; they message you? Why Sabrar likely town? Gut feeling: Zenii suspicious.
-SirGabriel

Many things troubling about your message. Means you're probably town, lol. 3 players didn't message me N0 out of h_a, SirGabriel, Vicarin, wam. –Sabrar

Not much to say now, I think investigative roles have to make the first steps in this game. Why do you think Sabrar is town?
-somitomi

I protected Zen n1.
-Vestal

will take your word for it.
-Zenii

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 pm UTC

Whoever killed me n1 has a sick sense of humour. I mean, *really*?

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:53 am UTC

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours?

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 am UTC

It's OK, these things happen :lol:

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 am UTC

Madge wrote:I might grow them out if I stop using jamberry - though I find I break them less with jamberry on, since the stickers hold them together and spread out the force of jostles and bumps. That week I went without them, I broke like 4 nails. It was horrible.

Do you take special care of your nails or is it entirely a result of your genetics and lifestyle? Cuticle oil or anything like that?
Try silk wraps. They can be used for repairs or the whole nail, and are strong and rarely lift or tear. If you can find someone that does them right (real silk, glue only no gel, no drills) they should be unnoticeable even when they start to grow out, and you don’t have to remove them but you can add more silk if you want.

Madge wrote:Also... my thought now, that they're a permanent fixture rather than acrylics: how would you profesh them up for a job interview?
I don’t profesh anymore (nails, long hair, clothes, handbag, etc). I stopped giving a shit years ago. Anyone that would be put off by my ummm individuality probably wasn’t even going to interview someone of my gender anyway unless they needed to fill a quota. And seriously, if someone is put off by something like my nails or my shoes it’s probably a place I’m not going to want to work so meh. But hey you certainly shouldn’t do as I do unless you want to be stuck working for a supervisor without half your knowledge and abilities, and yet makes twice your salary. :P

Madge wrote: private alone time
Those three words are all such alien concepts to me… :shock:

Darkest Dungeon Mafia
Spoiler:
Madge wrote:Whoever killed me n1 has a sick sense of humour. I mean, *really*?
:lol:
MasterOfAll wrote:I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinda bored, no game thread to read. :( Not reading spoilers so I can replace if necessary.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm UTC

Mark_Cangila wrote:

Thanks for signing up to be in Mafia. You are most welcome here! I notice that you do not yet have 5 posts. Because in this forum there are certain restrictions until you reach 5 posts, I suggest you find some topics in the forum that intetest you to comment on (posts in forum games don't count) or you can post here to quickly get your post count up to ensure that your account is set up to participate.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:26 am UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
Game is basically over at this point. somitomi is caught scum and basically everyone is cleared. However, only jimbob has the kill, he is afflicted and can't kill this phase, and missed most of the incriminating results N2. So scum still has a chance to win. If somitomi kills jimbob and evades both jimbob's jailor and wam's heal (he does have a roleblock), then scum wins. Otherwise, Town pretty much is guaranteed to win N4.

Retrospectively, I think the balance of this setup is probably a bit off. I think Town has a few too many ways to clear people, and with the relatively slower pace of the game in terms of night cycles (since Town isn't lynching and vigilantes are withholding early), it's easy for them to accumulate some clears. I probably needed one or two less townies, or somewhat reduced power in Town. Or maybe a third mafia, either full or probably a traitor.

I was hoping affliction would be a bigger part of the game, but I don't think I gave enough ways for it to come into effect. I didn't need an affliction doctor at all, as it turns out.

Then again, scum still can theoretically win, so the balance is a bit wonky even though Town is in a commanding position.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:45 am UTC

Darkest:
Spoiler:
**** me dude

Sorry somi. I had a feeling that we should have gone with you not getting the result. Really don't know why I took the risk. Laser why didnt you stop us!

Edit: ahh yeeea least i got all the roles right

So it looks like the biggest mistake was sending mass messages.
Felt like we needed to say stuff but had no content to provide. Looks like the fluff is what Sabrar and masons found scummy.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:54 am UTC

Darkest:
Spoiler:
somi, by the telepathic powers within me, I deliver this message: kill jimbob!!!! You can do it!!!! Just do it!
I know you can! Please! You got this dude you can do it. Just one shot. Make your dreams come true.

Gaaaaahultimatebrainwavecannongoo

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:29 pm UTC

Darkest:

Spoiler:
I'm just twiddling my thumbs now and waiting for somitomi to get shot next night; that claimed cop on Zenii has backfired hilariously.

High five to SirGabriel for massively screwing up the scum's plans, wooooooo!

Hope people will read through my ramblings in the QT thread, but who knows.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:13 pm UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
Oh interesting! Because he missed the night results, jimbob has come to a completely different opinion of the current game state. somitomi has a chance, he just needs to pick the right target. N4 is going to be pretty funny if not :D

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:25 pm UTC

Darkest Dungeon
Spoiler:
So I'm alternating between liking the format and hating it. It is extremely convenient to be done with all my actions and messages in an hour and not having to produce quality content when I'm extremely busy at work. OTOH it is constant night and there is no one to talk to. No debates, nothing to look forward to when I wake up. :?
Should have rolled scum but I haven't been one since Crossover...

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 am UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
You got this somi. I believe in you! Hoping you'll see this and be like yo I should totally shoot jimbob.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:05 pm UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
Darn, looks like he's going for Vic, which means it wont be possible to win after tonight, since jim will be caught up in info and will be unkillable - - bulletproof as beast and roleblocker as human.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:00 pm UTC

Darkest:
Spoiler:
I may end the game early if jim locks in a kill on somitomi. Nobody else's abilities really matter at this point.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:22 pm UTC

Darkest:
Spoiler:
I may end the game early if jim locks in a kill on somitomi. Nobody else's abilities really matter at this point.

@spectators: Do you think it's okay for me to do this? jim has solved at this point and there isn't really any reason for delay since nobody else has any means to interact with somitomi (I guess theoretically wam could save him, but no way that's happening).

MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades

Postby MasterOfAll » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:53 pm UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
@LaserGuy
I wouldn't end early if I was mod, but rather just send all the other players a request to indicate they are ready for the night to end, maybe with a hint to not worry too much about their messages or actions. If the game ends up lasting to the deadline, not really a big deal. You can use the extra time to edit your flavor text.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm UTC

Darkest
Spoiler:
I suppose there's no harm in watching them squirm for a bit :)

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:30 am UTC

Darkest:

Spoiler:
Ugh, I want to read all these spoilers SO BADLY but for some bizarre reason somitomi hasn't been shot yet. Know that at least one person can still vig, as otherwise we'd have lost already, but I don't know why they haven't fired yet at someone who publically announced a town cop result on scum.

Aaaargh!

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:03 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:A little disappointed that heury isn't currently planning on using his power. I love the concept of hiders and think it could be an extremely useful role in this setup. Possibly even stronger than a cop, actually. The strategy I would have done for this is:
-N0 you say to all "I am targeting Sabrar N1". If heury dies, then Sabrar is confirmed scum.
-N1 you hide behind Sabrar and say "I'm a hider. If you're Town, then I am hiding behind you and you are confirmed Town. My next target is jimbob. If I die N2, then jimbob is confirmed scum. Otherwise, he is confirmed Town."
-N2, you visit jimbbob with the message "I'm a hider. If you're Town, then I am hiding behind you and you are confirmed Town. My next target is Madge. If I die N3, then Madge is confirmed scum. Otherwise, she is confirmed Town. Sabrar is conftown."
Repeat as necessary.

Kind of my plan. I decided to wait til I found a confirmed town then just send that person my entire target list, and each person I target each night my entire following nights target list. Gives a little time too decide on order of players to target.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:21 pm UTC

We still have a game in signups, but if we still don't have enough people able to participate, maybe just start another small game?
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 pm UTC

Yeah I'm jonesing for a new game. I love your game concept h_a so I'm really sad that you haven't got enough signups to do it. :(

Zenii seemed to want to run one? Could they be small?

I'd also like to try another one of LaserGuy's dayless games but I think those are low-commitment enough that they can run at the same time as another game.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:27 pm UTC

Yeah I have four small/low commitment if you want to do one. (dayless, standard, BiM, resurrection)
Just need to know what ppl wanna do. Only Bessie responded.
If laser tryna do another, I'm for it too. I am here to serve. Command me.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:46 pm UTC

If you want to start something Zen, go ahead. I may run another dayless in a little while, but probably not right away.

I'm curious about your Seven Deadly Zens as well :)

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 am UTC

Also, posting it in the game thread might not have been the best idea for gauging interest - not everyone would check it.

Throw one into sign-ups and see how it does, that's the way to test.

Also, if they're reasonably newbie friendly, maybe post an ad in the "forum games" main forum. That's helped in the past.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:31 am UTC

Madge wrote:Yeah I'm jonesing for a new game. I love your game concept h_a so I'm really sad that you haven't got enough signups to do it. :(
Madge, you aren’t even signed up for heury’s game, you’re signed up as a replacement. Did you even read the signups? [wow we really need to get a game going; now I'm scumreading Madge in the discussion thread :P ]

heury, how many do you need for your game to run? If you need 13, we can hold off and maybe we will have more toward the end of the month when schools start to go on break.

LaserGuy wrote:I'm curious about your Seven Deadly Zens as well :)
:) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :twisted:

Zenii wrote:I am here to serve. Command me.
:mrgreen: Zen earns a puppy picture.

Spoiler:
happy hoku.jpg
happy hoku.jpg (68.97 KiB) Viewed 1571 times

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:33 am UTC

my replacement signup probably says "bump me into players if needed", and even if it doesn't, if a mod were to ever ask me if I'd become a player to help them with balance or whatever you know i'd do it in a heartbeat unless i had a legitimate reason to need to be a replacement (because skipping d1 is not a legitimate reason as we all know)

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:27 pm UTC

If Zen did a small game I'd join. Maybe not dayless sonce we just did a nightless game.

My game requires a minimum of 12, so hopefully we can get enough people sometime when everyone is nore free.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:50 pm UTC

I'd join some quick small game too. Sorry heury, I don't think I have the time or cognitive capacity for a big game at the moment.

Oh, did I mention how funny it is to me that Sabrar targeted both mafia in one fell swoop?
—◯-◯

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:09 pm UTC

Alrighty, I'll put up sign ups in a bit. Forgot I had a 7-player Frozen setup as well. Kind of want to run that one! It's a little more flavorful than 7DZ. Hmm maybe sometime in the future.

bessie wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:I'm curious about your Seven Deadly Zens as well :)
:) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :twisted:
hehe pretty much

Zenii wrote:I am here to serve. Command me.
:mrgreen: Zen earns a puppy picture.

Spoiler:
happy hoku.jpg
woof!!!
Spoiler:
Translated by Google: zen did good?!

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:48 am UTC

Zenii wrote:woof!!!
Translated by Google: zen did good?!
Woof! wag wag