The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sabrar

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:32 pm UTC

wam's game v2.0 (don't read)
Spoiler:
VT this time. :(

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:43 pm UTC

The next one I do will have to be the Plutocracy game with no start date yet.
Medium instead of High, relative to the GG game I think. Possibly High overall?

Key Rule changes:
  • Money is HP. $1 per vote, as many votes per day as you can afford. Automatic $1 per unvote on yourself at dusk as necessary. No refunds.
  • Everyone has a way to get income, and a cost of living that forms an economy with the other players. (Vanilla town such as Grocer, Landlord, Mayor, with mandatory sales, and Power roles such as doctor, tracker, cop with supply and demand pricing.)
  • Scum is counterfeiting money for purchases rather than having a faction kill, and must be eliminated before they can dilute value and buy out the vote entirely.
  • Votes using counterfeit money will be discounted at end of day (not during votals). If your stash has been contaminated, then your voting efficiency will decrease proportionally.
  • Top voted player is out at dusk. In case of ties (with at least 1 vote against them), the one who spent the least money that day is out.
  • Standard(ish) Powers are actually just the power to set the price and gain the income rather than commanding the power; the Standard Power Effect is used on the instructions of whomever pays your fee. (EG: You as Tracker set a fee of $100 during N0, then I decide to track Bessie to see who she buys from on D1/N1. I get the result, you get $100, and I lose $100. You as tracker don't get to track anyone yourself.)
  • Money is liquid; you can't ask the cop if a specific dollar you got from a particular person is counterfeit, only pay to destructively analyse a sample of N dollars from your well-mixed stash.
  • Night zero will be a thing, to set power prices at least. Haggling over what a sensible price actually is can probably wait for day one to kickstart things.

Notes & observations:
- Full role reveal on elimination (Since it needs to be said for me)
- $1 automatic unvotes are for mitigating hammer-sniping at the last minute before day ends. That way, you don't need to be online to spend money and push the 2nd place vote above you, but instead will pull yourself down into second place automatically until one of you runs out of cash.
- First day will probably tend to a no-lynch since the cash reserves are even, but a few bandwagon vote blocks could bankrupt someone.
- Voting is a money sink and will push to the endgame. Running out of money for food or rent without an explicit vote is also an elimination.
- Cost of living and power purchases keep the money circulating in the town economy, so reciprocal spending on townie services generates powers for "free".
- Inverted powers will be wacky. Doctor can't choose the patient and Vig can't choose the target.
- Eliminating the vanilla townies means that the survivors still have to pay to eat/etc, but the money leaves the town.
- Possibly, the vanilla townies are better targets for scum than the powered ones since that results in a permanent economic drain? Might be mean, but might also be an obvious tell to avoid?
- For the power effects that can be purchased, prices and full power descriptions will be available publicly including the fine print.

Madge

Postby Madge » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:37 pm UTC

I'm going to be in Sydney next Thursday, Friday, Saturday with nothing to do. Any of you lot live in Sydney and want to grab coffee? I'm staying in Glebe.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:41 pm UTC

For plutocracy what happens if the doctor sets the price at $1 and everyone buys it? I assume they don't all get to use it. What's the tiebreaker?

I have other opinions on how to break the game, but it'll be a funny exercise even if it's not balanced.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:59 pm UTC

Simple
Spoiler:
My notes are here

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 am UTC

wam's simple game
Spoiler:
It's nice to be just a plain old vanilla town sometimes. For those watching: since Boomfrog isn't here I'm going to try and give us something to talk about. To that end, all my posts will consist of quotes from the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy and the occasional vote. I obviously won't be able to keep that up for long though and I don't possess any of BoomFrog's analytical abilities so here goes nothing.
Bessie's doing a pretty great Madge impression by the way. Huh, and Madge did a good bessie impression in the last metamafia... Has anyone seen them together?
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:43 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:For plutocracy what happens if the doctor sets the price at $1 and everyone buys it? I assume they don't all get to use it. What's the tiebreaker?

I have other opinions on how to break the game, but it'll be a funny exercise even if it's not balanced.

That's something I was considering, but I don't think there is a need to limit the number of purchases and thus require a tiebreaker.

I could easily be mistaken but it seems to me:
If the price is crazy low, the doctor runs out of money for food/rent and is eliminated.
If the price is low enough for everyone to buy, only the doctor would remain vulnerable, which is bad for the doctor's health.
A low doctor price would push the vig price down, and increase the chances of offing the doctor as above.
And the mafia is still printing money while that delay happens.

I suppose doctor/vig doesn't quite fit the theme.
Make them Thief and Guard instead, with money being stolen. The same things apply, just not all-or-nothing.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:16 pm UTC

Sure protective roles only prolong things. But if you have any investigative roles there's trouble. Cop is broken right off the bat. I guess watcher/tracker don't matter because the mafia isn't actually targeting for their NK, they are just paying for services with poisoned HP. But any pro town power is going to get set to a very low price and heavily used. Any power that as dangerous for scum to use (like vig) is going to be at least interesting, but may be set to a very high price to avoid the mafia being able to abuse it.

And one can pay cost of living with counterfeit money right? So I'm not eliminated until I'm actually voted off or unlucky enough to not even have 1 real dollar. Or is there an actual NK? Or does the grocer secretly only take real dollars except from the mafia?
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 am UTC

wam's game v2.0 (don't read)
Spoiler:
Let's see how wrong I am this time. Scum is jimbob + LaserGuy.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 am UTC

wam's game:

Spoiler:
Nice to know I'm being missed by at least one person :P. Just been so busy...

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:59 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Sure protective roles only prolong things. But if you have any investigative roles there's trouble. Cop is broken right off the bat. I guess watcher/tracker don't matter because the mafia isn't actually targeting for their NK, they are just paying for services with poisoned HP. But any pro town power is going to get set to a very low price and heavily used. Any power that as dangerous for scum to use (like vig) is going to be at least interesting, but may be set to a very high price to avoid the mafia being able to abuse it.

And one can pay cost of living with counterfeit money right? So I'm not eliminated until I'm actually voted off or unlucky enough to not even have 1 real dollar. Or is there an actual NK? Or does the grocer secretly only take real dollars except from the mafia?

If you mean a role/faction determining cop, I totally agree, and that's not something that would be in the game.

If you mean the cashcop I described is broken, I'm afraid I don't see the actual issue, although I do recognize it is powerful.
The cashcop is like the other powers in that you have to pay for the service, but it also destroys the money being tested so it can't be overused.

If you send the cop $10 and he destroys them to tell you 20% were fake, then you know either mafia bought something from you (assuming N1/D2), or mafia bought something from someone who then bought something from you (further on), or deeper recursion.
If he tells you 0% were fake, then it is unlikely you have a lot of counterfeits, but there's still a 50/50 chance your stash is more than 6% contaminated.

The mafia should have a stash of initially uncontaminated cash they can use for things, just like everyone else (some voting ability is required for example).
Perhaps consider holding off on purchasing a power day 1, or possibly using their real cash to buy one in order to muddy the waters.

I was thinking the cost of living fees would be roughly 5-10% of the initial stash each, one due at dawn, one due at dusk. They would be payable with counterfeit money, so indeed the Mafia would need to be voted off rather than starved out. The percentage needs to be balanced with the number of players such that the grocer/landlord can stay afloat without taking all the money early game. They would start to starve out late game unless they are the counterfeiting mafia player.

Setting a crazy high price on the vig would mean that only the mafia could use it... That sounds like a problem. Vig/Thief might have to be a normal, non-inverted power. Stealing money as their income, but actually townie since they don't pollute the economy. Amusing description, but seems practical.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 pm UTC

wam simple

Spoiler:
Scum with jimbob again this game, and he seems a bit underwater already. Meta Mafia may be why LaserGuy jumped on him so quick, which may or may not mean he'll turn on me next. Not going to mention that game unless highly relevant. Meanwhile, Sabrar gave a very compact town->scum list in his blame it on the dog post:

T(own)
p(lytho)
s(omitomi)
M(adge)
(moody)7(277)
m(polo)
b(essie)
n(jimbob?)
L(aserGuy)
S(cum)

Possible that it's serious, there's consistency on his vote-unvote of LG, but he's got deniability.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

roband

Postby roband » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:30 pm UTC

Hi folks - how's activity been here recently?

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:21 pm UTC

roband wrote:Hi folks - how's activity been here recently?

Slow, but there's always a game or two running.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

wam

Postby wam » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:14 pm UTC

freezeblade wrote:

More player or old returning ones are always welcome!
Come join us playing mafia signup here

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:44 pm UTC

I'm confused about the nature of metamafia, but that doesn't seem like any reason not to speculate and generate arcane game ideas.

Inception
Each player is composed of three players playing a smaller game of mafia with a mafia poison kill chosen N0. (so there is 1 survivor)
Whomever wins in the smaller game gets to control the player in the larger game.

Telephone Game
Given: Players are ordered modulo the number of players.
Player M posts messages written by player M-1. Possibly after double-translating them, or maliciously replacing key words with synonyms from an online dictionary.

Reversi
Mafia win if mafia are eliminated. (quickly reduces to one mafia stuck with a mandatory NK that can't self-target)
Town wins if town is eliminated. (No self-voting, NL disallowed. Try not to lynch the last mafia member until town wins when 2 players are left and mafia are forced to lose via NKs)

PS:
Hi Roband!

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 pm UTC

SuicideJunkie wrote:Reversi
Mafia win if mafia are eliminated. (quickly reduces to one mafia stuck with a mandatory NK that can't self-target)
Town wins if town is eliminated. (No self-voting, NL disallowed. Try not to lynch the last mafia member until town wins when 2 players are left and mafia are forced to lose via NKs)

This might be fun. Maybe mafia can't self-target at all (no NK of your own team) Toss in some indies that are Jesters, or Jester-bombs.

The town tries to Lynch their own during the day.
The mafia would be trying to NK the indies (as that it doesn't reduce town's numbers) and try to appear town in order to be lynched by town.

How does the endgame work? I mean, situation: 2-2 mafia/town. Town can't control the lynch at this point, it'll always be at best, a tie, due to mafia knowing who their own kind is.

If Mafia can NK their own, it would be nearly impossible for town to win, because Mafia can essentially play a prefect game, hitting a mafia member every night, town can never get that good of a ratio.

Maybe Mafia can self-target, or they don't know each other? Either no night-chat, or an anonymous chat though a 3rd party program/website, with a restriction that they can't say who they are?
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:40 am UTC

I love reversi, it would be a clusterfreak, and I love that
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 am UTC

If it came to 2v2, then a dual lynch would make it 1v1 for a town win next turn. Random would be unsatisfying, and overtime would not resolve anything. So I think equal numbers means a town win in the same way that normally it would be a mafia win.

Mafia that don't know each other but can friendly fire sounds a bit like an anti-cult. Random choice of which faction gets the NK? Maybe a secret night vote and only random if there is a tie.

Would an antijester be trying to get NKed before being lynched? Or would they be a survivor? I'm not sure how that could be played, but they'd have to betray town and eliminate the mafia to end the game.

In any case, its an easy game to run (but twisted to play I'm sure!), so I can put it up while pondering Plutocracy more.

roband

Postby roband » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:11 am UTC

wam wrote:
freezeblade wrote:

More player or old returning ones are always welcome!

Haha, I'm afraid that's not likely. I've fallen in with a bunch of offline Werewolf players who have an online version, so when I need my deception game hunger satiated, I go there. But even that's rare these days.

It's amusing that this thread is still named after Gojoe. It's been a long time since he was here, I bet.

Madge

Postby Madge » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:36 am UTC

I never met gojoe and looked him up a few years ago and found he stopped posting almost immediately before i started playing, so the only conclusion is that I'm gojoe??/

but for real i thought that gojoe might be dead or something, hence memorial, but now i'm more sure that it's some sort of joke.

roband

Postby roband » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 pm UTC

I was friends with him on facebook until very recently - I think he's alive :)

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:04 pm UTC

Moremeta:
Bureaucracy
- Secret Sub threads for a number of Committees who will vote on what to post to the main thread.
- One of the committees is just the scum players together.
- Possibly everyone is a member of two committees so as to double the number of main players, if that can be done without generating a web of meta trust.

EG:
Bessie, Madge as mafia
Sabrar, Boomfrog, Moody, Somitomi as town.

Committees:
Google (Mafia virtual player) : Bessie, Madge
Amazon (Semi-Town virtual player) : Madge, Sabrar
Apple (Town virtual player) : Sabrar, Boomfrog
Walmart (Town virtual player) : Boomfrog, Moody
Samsung (Town virtual player) : Moody, Somitomi
Toyota (Semi-Town virtual player) : Somitomi, Bessie

In a committee of 2-3 people, anyone posts a suggestion, and one of the other players posting approval will pass the vote and get the post posted in the main thread.
A player's faction wins if the matching virtual faction wins.

Three people committees are hard to plan... Someone with geometry skill might be needed to plot out such a setup.
If two people can vouch for a third in each committee and pass that along... it would be symmetrical until someone's committee flips. If there is only one truly mafia committee, I suppose that's OK because the game will be over as soon as the lie is exposed?

Is everyone is likely to claim their committee/board members up front? It might be worth hiding who is a member of which committee. Can't do that as sub threads, since the last poster shows on the main forum view. PMs would be a mess, but some of those quicktopic things like in Secret Santa would work.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:30 am UTC

Just reading through the mafia game going on right now... XD nothing has changed it seems. Nice to know I should be able to trust my metas next game :P
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:14 am UTC

wam 2.0
Spoiler:
Another WAG for fun: Madge is PR.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:44 am UTC

I'm going to be in Sydney from Thursday-Saturday, staying near the CBD, if anyone wants to grab a coffee with me. I am just as irritating and self-centred IRL so you have been warned!

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:21 pm UTC

roband wrote:I was friends with him on facebook until very recently - I think he's alive :)

I've seen him once or twice since I joined, but I don't even know how long ago that was. Also, hello / welcome back!

I'm mostly inactive but I help with some co-modding. Work is busy :cry:
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:59 pm UTC

wam's Simple Game
Spoiler:
Well, this Hitchhiker idea has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. Should've spent more time on my reads so I wouldn't get accused of having unoriginal reads for the umpteenth time. Well, can't wait for my flip when everyone will have to accept my apologies.
―◯‐◯ FG Discord◯‐◯―

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:20 pm UTC

wam's simple game:
Spoiler:
Looks like I just about survived somehow. Sorry for not posting earlier Gojoe, I've been rather busy. I'm a mafia goon, so I'm quite glad about not getting lynched D1. I don't think my comments that LaserGuy and plytho picked up on are at all alignment indicative. Certainly, I'd have answered the setup question as town. I can't say about the questions. I think I'd have phrased things the same way with the "casting shade" points. Certainly, I wasn't trying to do that deliberately.

Also, plytho's final comments about me being confident of survival weren't the case. I had no idea I would survive. I was always going to vote once I'd re-read somitomi and LaserGuy. Anyway, now onto scum chat!
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:08 pm UTC

Wams BSG
Spoiler:
I'm enjoying myself. It's weird how usually jimbob and I pick up on the same things and here we end up voting each other. This also sort of plays into my read of him. I feel like we're doing pretty well this game.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:04 pm UTC

wam bsg

Spoiler:
i survived d1 i am so excited, time to enjoy d2 (watch scum kill me lol)

why did nobody seem to get that me claiming town was a joke because bessie was like "i claim d2" because she was pretending to me so I was like "WELL I AM GOING TO CLAIM D1" but then claimed town which is meaningless except apparently people read into EVERYTHING

.......... then again, maybe it's a good thing they read into EVERYTHING because people notice each other's tells and stuff whereas i'm like a bit perpelxed all the time............

anyway when I said I was a Wendy stan in thread it was not random as it seems, it was actually meaningful if people can follow the convoluted thought process that brought to it. In the game of Survivor there are "gamebots" who are obsessed with winning and view people as numbers to try to get further in the game /etc (let's l ovingly put Bessie, SDK, Sabrar type players in there), and there are also people like Wendy, who seem not to give a shit about winning or losing, and instead play according to the beat of their own drum. So, with Wendy, she didn't want the chickens they had at camp to be eaten, so she stole the flint so the tribe couldn't make a fire to cook the chickens, and then she released the chickens, and she outright told the other players "i'd rather get voted out than see you eat those chickens" - which is TERRIBLE for her game, people won't want to keep her around (except expanding brain says she's a goat and would be great to sit against in the end, but galaxy brain says the goats take up a spot in the fi nals that could be YOURS c.f. Cirie's 3-2-1 vote in Survivor:Panama - BUT I DIGRESS), anyway, Wendy is apparently unaware that she's playing a game with a million dollar prize and is instead doing whatever brings her joy in a given moment. Players like Wendy are hard to play w ith as you can't reason with them to get them to vote with you in the same way you reason with most people, and you can't predict who they're going to vote for. So I view myself, I guess, as one of these agents of chaos - but I do actually want to win, I just don't want to win as much as the other people so I don't spend several hours re-reading and I don't write notes and huge epic posts, I'm moer hoping for a flash of insight.

it reminds me of the jumble word game w e play in our coffee break at work: it's a 9 letter word and the letters are jumbled in a 3x3 grid, and you have to guess the word. I find that when I look at the word, I either INSTANTLY know what it is (more rarely, within 30 seconds, like with yesterday's word, "INLASOATV"): my coworkers will often get the word instantly as well, but they tend to think about it, staring at it for 3-5 minutes, trying different letter combinations and ultimately getting the word. I find if I don't have a Sabrar type to help me go through it (by listening to my thought process and giving me gentle hints), I just don't have the patience to try the different word cobos. At all. I completely give up and all I want to do is type the letters into an anagram solver so I can find THE ANSWER.

So yeah, that's who I am, and this level of impatience(?), laziness(?), is really not one of my good character traits.

Damnit I wrote this pst so that way scum might think I was a PR but i literally spent 15 minutes discujssing survivor theory and then refelecting on the WROD JUMBLE GAME

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:32 pm UTC

Madge wrote:wam bsg

wam bsg
Spoiler:
That is a fascinating power you've got. I hope this helps! :D

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 am UTC

wam's simple game

Spoiler:
Look at it this way bessie, now you have more time for your outside stuff. :twisted: :P
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:03 am UTC

SuicideJunkie wrote:Committees:

Is everyone is likely to claim their committee/board members up front? It might be worth hiding who is a member of which committee. Can't do that as sub threads, since the last poster shows on the main forum view. PMs would be a mess, but some of those quicktopic things like in Secret Santa would work.

Make it so committees control powers but players are targeted by actions. So outing your committees is akin to Claiming. And which committee controls what power is public. It will be delightfully full of wine. I actually like this game idea. It might even work with public posting, and simply committees vote for the Elimination and power uses. And of course the mafia committee secretly also has the NK in addition to their public power.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:59 pm UTC

wam v2.0
Spoiler:
@bessie: how does it feel like finally being killed N1? :cry:

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:50 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:Make it so committees control powers but players are targeted by actions. So outing your committees is akin to Claiming. And which committee controls what power is public. It will be delightfully full of wine. I actually like this game idea. It might even work with public posting, and simply committees vote for the Elimination and power uses. And of course the mafia committee secretly also has the NK in addition to their public power.

Wow, yes.
Did mafia NK the townie half of a split committee to gain control, or is it a bluff to try and get a mislynch?
It would make sense to sprinkle in a power or two that apply to corporations as a whole as well. Copping the corp instead of the player for example, so it isn't as easy to untangle.
I do like the idea of committees deciding on official statements as well. Perhaps as a bonus night action to post a corporate press release.

Would it be too much if you didn't know who your fellow committee members are?
Night could be a round or two of power use proposals and silent voting to approve or reject.
I suppose you'd figure it out fairly quickly based on who else knows the night results.

As for lynch voting:
1) One vote per corporation; committee needs to agree to set or change it. (Mafia might get too much voting power too easily via the half-town corps)
or
2) Normal player votes (bland)
or
3) WNB? Player votes plus corporate votes. 5 players + 6 corps left = 6 votes to hammer.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:47 pm UTC

Players can defult to "unofficial votes then we force the weird vote mechanism to lynch as the unofficial votes decided" so the difference is mostly about what the win condition is for the mafia. I think I'd do regular votes, but WNB could be interesting.

If corporate membership isn't uniform you could do weird things, like one corp has anonymous members, one corp is secretly privately run and has only one member, but can be inherited, etc....

SuicideJunkie

Postby SuicideJunkie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:52 am UTC

Anonymous corp secretly has all the players in it? :D

In a free market variant:
Would you be willing to trade a 20% stake in DoctorCo for a 40% stake in Trackers Intl?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 pm UTC

wam v2.0
Spoiler:
I'm lonely. bessie talk to me.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:45 pm UTC

wam's belated simple game
Spoiler:
moody7277 wrote:Look at it this way bessie, now you have more time for your outside stuff. :twisted: :P
Actually somewhat grateful for this. But I feel the compulsive need to screw with you anyway, so enjoy the quote ping that you can’t read.

Oh yeah...
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I’m so sorry I killed bessie.
...you too.

LaserGuy’s notes wrote:I'm sure it will entertain bessie if she's reading.
:lol: :wink:

the other puppy wrote:I'm lonely. bessie talk to me.
I know you can do it. <3 But you need to pick someone to work with, not just against.

Return to “Mafia”