Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 3) The End.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
moody7277
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm UTC
Location: Extreme south Texas

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby moody7277 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 pm UTC

I think this is one of the last of a spate of minis that started because the bigger games were stalled. Now that we have the big games rolling again, the minis are a little neglected.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.


BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm UTC

I was hoping not to do this, but I'm going to assign a 60 hour time limit.
Mhmms.

Rakysh
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Rakysh » Sun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm UTC

Having looked at it, I reckon we should lynch a lurker. Getting rid of an active player would only slow the game down more.

User avatar
MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 pm UTC
Location: C̶a̶l̶i̶f̶o̶r̶n̶i̶a̶ Beautiful

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby MasterOfAll » Sun May 17, 2009 4:52 pm UTC

Okay, I will admit that I was staying quiet once attention had moved away from me, but I guess it is time to get involved again.
Rakysh wrote:Having looked at it, I reckon we should lynch a lurker. Getting rid of an active player would only slow the game down more.
And the lurker candidates are?
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
(not funny, but true)
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.
(ditto for this one)

Rakysh
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Rakysh » Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm UTC

nsmjohn hasn't posted since page 2, and then just tried to explain away lurkiness. Dromtry and Moody have both been marginally more active, and both have excuses.

User avatar
MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 pm UTC
Location: C̶a̶l̶i̶f̶o̶r̶n̶i̶a̶ Beautiful

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby MasterOfAll » Sun May 17, 2009 6:50 pm UTC

Good enough for me. I'm always willing to vote the lurkiest player on day one, even if he is an old-timer.

Vote: nsmjohn
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
(not funny, but true)
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.
(ditto for this one)

User avatar
Dromtry
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm UTC
Location: The Ninjas Are Coming, NH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Dromtry » Sun May 17, 2009 7:00 pm UTC

MasterOfAll wrote:Okay, I will admit that I was staying quiet once attention had moved away from me, but I guess it is time to get involved again.

So you became less active after people slackened up on you why? So that you wouldn't accidentally give more scumtells?
~steve

User avatar
moody7277
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm UTC
Location: Extreme south Texas

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby moody7277 » Sun May 17, 2009 9:16 pm UTC

Unvote

Vote: nsmjohn

Shame his comeback couldn't have been steadier.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.


BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

User avatar
MasterOfAll
Jack of No Trades
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 pm UTC
Location: C̶a̶l̶i̶f̶o̶r̶n̶i̶a̶ Beautiful

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby MasterOfAll » Sun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm UTC

Dromtry wrote:So you became less active after people slackened up on you why? So that you wouldn't accidentally give more scumtells?
No, just so that people could forget about me for a while. This allowed for discussion of topics that were NOT about me, so maybe there will be more worth analyzing in the future.
Kipper wrote:SERIOUSLY. Listen to MoA, he knows his stuff. . . High five MoA!
(not funny, but true)
ameretrifle wrote:MoA is an astute logician and is, in fact, directly related to Sherlock Holmes on his mother's side.
(ditto for this one)

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 pm UTC

Personally I'm against the lynch lurkers strategy when there's a clear candidate for a lynch hanging around; aka tokol. And honestly, there's a fair few candidates for lurking. Just because nsmjohn hasn't said 'I have exams/work due/shit going on IRL' doesn't mean it ISNT happening. That being said, I would really like him to start playing the game, but I'd say the same for all of us... pretty sure there's a reason why we've gotten a deadline.

I honestly have nfi whether nsmjohn is scum... I'm definitely not saying he's not, and lurking is pretty scummy. Maybe putting a bit of pressure on him might force him to come out of his shell, and failing that we can always request a modkill if he refuses to post anything. But I'd prefer not to have to lynch on a whim, and rather make an effort to win the game.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
Dromtry
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 pm UTC
Location: The Ninjas Are Coming, NH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Dromtry » Mon May 18, 2009 1:41 am UTC

MasterOfAll wrote:
Dromtry wrote:So you became less active after people slackened up on you why? So that you wouldn't accidentally give more scumtells?
No, just so that people could forget about me for a while. This allowed for discussion of topics that were NOT about me, so maybe there will be more worth analyzing in the future.

Same thing over again, you stopped talking so people would stop thinking of you, and it worked.

I think there are better ways to say you're back then "I stopped talking because people were suspicious of me."

BTW, I finished my finals, and I've started work again, so I should reliably be on every evening.
~steve

User avatar
Christophoros
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 pm UTC
Location: The realm of the undead
Contact:

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Christophoros » Mon May 18, 2009 1:51 pm UTC

I agree with the lynch lurker idea. We can't afford to get into this game with a player we have no information on. That would be a killer.

Vote: nsmjohn
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

User avatar
tokol
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby tokol » Mon May 18, 2009 2:05 pm UTC

Unvote

Vote: nsmjohn

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Mon May 18, 2009 2:50 pm UTC

and now we're at L-1...
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Mon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm UTC

Myrrh7x, what are your rules about modkilling for inactivity?
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Mon May 18, 2009 7:34 pm UTC

I really don't want to modkill anyone for inactivity due to the low number of players, but if I need to...
I'll send a modprod to Nsm and anyone else you guys would like to suggest.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Mon May 18, 2009 10:44 pm UTC

Modprods are good :D. I think everyone would prefer that nsmjohn contribute rather then get lynched for lurking.

Then again, with the deadline looming, he may be gone anyway :(.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
Kipper
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 am UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Kipper » Mon May 18, 2009 10:50 pm UTC

tokol wrote:Unvote

Vote: nsmjohn

How funny.
Vote: Tokol
Minor lurking, inconsistency, and then the 2 line 0 reason vote?
Yeah, I'd rather vote you than the guy who is probably busy IRL.
Amy: (11:06:09 PM) ***Amy huggles Kipper
Amy: (11:06:13 PM) Amy: Leave my fishy alone.

[3:05pm] Amy: NO TOUCHING KIPPER
[3:05pm] Amy: MY FISHY!

User avatar
Christophoros
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 pm UTC
Location: The realm of the undead
Contact:

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Christophoros » Mon May 18, 2009 11:24 pm UTC

It only takes 5 minutes to log on, and say "I'm busy IRL." I'd rather get rid of a lurker, or they'll just keep lurking, and soon enough we'll find ourselves in LYLO with no information on one of the players.

Also, I'm busy IRL, which is why I haven't been posting much.
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:51 am UTC

Problem is, we're pretty much at lylo now. 7-4, if we lynch town, then lose 2 town overnight, then we're down to 4-4, which basically requires werewolves/mafia to solely pick on each other for us to win. Unfortunately, the game's fairly biased against town.

Right now, I don't think nsmjohn is scum, I think he's busy IRL. It would be nice to get a confirmation from him either way, but if he was scum he's got a lot of balls to try lurking and then stop said lurking when people are accusing him. Point is though, I don't know. He could be, he could not. But, we can always lynch him later, and giving him the benefit of the doubt here won't kill us. Even if he is scum, there's another 3 hanging around, I'd prefer to lynch someone who has more evidence against them.

Once again, case in point is tokol. And like kipper said, his no-explanation jump onto the bandwagon is another massive scumtell. It's simply a ploy to get the heat off of himself, and hope to escape d2. Between lynching a possible scum candidate, and lynching an almost definite scum candidate, I'd say go for the scum, and save LaL strategy for a rainy day where no-one really looks suss.

And in saying this, I'm going to point some additional fingers.
Rakysh - as Kipper said, he's been jumping on bandwagons, and not making many points of his own, until this:
Having looked at it, I reckon we should lynch a lurker. Getting rid of an active player would only slow the game down more.

Town don't want to lynch lurkers, town wants to lynch scum. There's an argument against killing the most active players in any game, on the basis that other scum can be found. However, there's not a good argument for lynching someone who's an unknown simply to remove the least active players in any game... lynching lurkers because lurking is a scumtell is an argument. This argument doesn't hold that much d1 if players usually lurk d1.

Christophoros - Hasn't contributed that much. Defended tokol to me, then jumped straight on the lynch lurker bus. On top of this, Tokol attacked him out of the blue for not much in particular. If you ask me, they're scumbuddies; Tokol was trying to either distance himself from christophoros or bus him, and christophoros is now trying to defend/deflect attention of Tokol. His reason for jumping on the bandwagon of nsmjohn is pretty pathetic too, it's a single line.

Tl;dr, nsmjohn currently seems less scummy because he's not even started a defence. My scumpicks are Tokol, Rakysh, Christophoros, not sure about the 4th. Vote for Tokol.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
Christophoros
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 pm UTC
Location: The realm of the undead
Contact:

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Christophoros » Tue May 19, 2009 11:50 am UTC

I defended Tokol because someone had to stand up to you. I don't like the way you've got everyone following exactly what you say, with no resistance. I'm not saying he's not scum, I'm saying that you might be reading too much into it. Then again, you might not.

My reasoning for voting nsmjohn was because he was a lurker. In a mini I was just in, we had a big problem with two players lurking and then not getting lynched for exactly the reasons people are bringing up now. We got to 5 players, LYLO, without any info on 2 of the players. I don't want to see that happen again.

As for me not contributing much, pardon me for having exams on at the moment, and thinking there are more important things in my life than Mafia.
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

User avatar
tokol
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby tokol » Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm UTC

Kipper wrote:
tokol wrote:Unvote

Vote: nsmjohn

How funny.
Vote: Tokol
Minor lurking, inconsistency, and then the 2 line 0 reason vote?
Yeah, I'd rather vote you than the guy who is probably busy IRL.


Heh, yeah. 'Was just checking in to jump on the lynch the lurker bandwagon. Also, I'm kinda happy my crimes have been reduced to "inconsistency"; that seems fair to me. :D

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Tue May 19, 2009 3:12 pm UTC

I'm not blaming you as a person for not contributing much to the game, but in the same way that people are voting nsmjohn, I'll throw up some suspicion towards you. As the suspicion isn't just based around 'Oh me yarm he has a real life', then yeah... Right now though, I'm throwing all my weight behind the 'lynch tokol' party, but seeing as I've pointed fingers left right and centre I'm a clear candidate for a NK; I'm trying to get opinions out there to help the town in the case of my death.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
Christophoros
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 pm UTC
Location: The realm of the undead
Contact:

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Christophoros » Tue May 19, 2009 3:33 pm UTC

dedalus wrote:but seeing as I've pointed fingers left right and centre I'm a clear candidate for a NK; I'm trying to get opinions out there to help the town in the case of my death.

Yeah, if you don't get NK'd tonight, I'm going to be quite suspicious of you.
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Tue May 19, 2009 3:36 pm UTC

We'll come to tomorrow when we do. Right now i'm more interested getting a lynch on a scummy person before the deadline kicks in and we're stuffed.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

Rakysh
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Rakysh » Tue May 19, 2009 3:42 pm UTC

It has been stated so many times (I can't remember where, but MaJ has the most in depth argument somewhere) that lynching lurkers is a town action. Town want to lynch scum, and people hindering the town. By not posting anything other than three posts on the first game, nsm is actively hurting the town side by not providing any ideas. I'm far from convinced that tokol is scum- he's suspicious, I'd agree.

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 pm UTC

Current count:
2 MoA (Tokol, Josiah)
3 Tokol (dedalus, Moody, Fishy)
4 nsmjohn (Moody, Chris, Tokol, MoA)
The votes for nsmjohn are only in effect if he doesn't come back...
6 to lynch.
7 hours left.

User avatar
dedalus
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm UTC
Location: Dark Side of the Moon.

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby dedalus » Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm UTC

Do a quick search of the forums and you'll find that there's arguments both ways on the LaL strategy, and especially in a d1 mini game it's fairly broken.

As for your claim that following LaL is a town strategy; that's laughable... scum like jumping on bandwagons that other people are advocating; it makes them look like they're doing something. Scum also like advocating 'easy' bandwagons - i.e. bandwagons based on known strategies regardless of strategic merit - because it again looks like they're doing something, and also looks like they're helping the town. The same thing holds for FtC, and FtC is probably the safer strategy in this case.

I'm not going to reiterate my arguments against Tokol, personally I think I've made them pretty clear. But if you check the list out at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Finding_Scum, Tokol's done the following:
Wishy Washy voting patterns and wagon jumping
Voting without any good reason, or indeed any reason whatsoever.
Deliberately avoiding/ giving half-answers to queries from other players.
Mis-quoting/selective quoting. Only scum should need to provide false evidence.

That's a lot of tells.

Right now, I'm repeating myself like a broken record again and again, and people either have or havent accepted my arguments. Seeing as I'm practically flooding this thread, I'm going to go into lurker mode till tomorrow. Once again, forget nsmjohn, lynch tokol. I've made this point clear enough.
doogly wrote:Oh yea, obviously they wouldn't know Griffiths from Sakurai if I were throwing them at them.

User avatar
moody7277
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm UTC
Location: Extreme south Texas

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby moody7277 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 am UTC

Putting this down as my gut reaction on reading through so far. This is not a post-by-post analysis, just how I thought they looked like.

People not to lynch:
Josiahstevenson

People who seem okay:
Dromtry
Kipper
Christophoros

Dunno:
Gojoe
nsmjohn (insufficient data)
Rakysh
MasterofAll
dedalus

People who I want with stretched necks:
tokol
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.


BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Wed May 20, 2009 2:49 am UTC

Hmmm.
That concludes this session...
I need to end this day slightly early, but I don't think anything will be affected.

Tokol has been lynched.
nsmjohn will be modkilled if he doesn't appear by morning.
Get those night actions in.

The weary townies, after a long day of backs and forths, finally come to the decision to lynch Tokol, and do so via shooting him with a gun that shoots wooden bullets and stabbing him with a silver stick.

User avatar
tokol
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby tokol » Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 am UTC

Hey, wait. Unfair. That's three votes to four! I was holding out.

Roleclaim: Angel

Lynching me is really really bad for the town.

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Wed May 20, 2009 10:55 am UTC

*Shrugs*
There was a time limit for all to see.
And no-one really did anything.
Sooooo...

User avatar
tokol
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby tokol » Wed May 20, 2009 11:31 am UTC

Well, I'm not arguing the time limit. What I'm saying kinda comes down to:

Player A has 3 lengthy well thought posts voting for him.
Player B has 4 poorly (or not) reasoned and band-wagony votes for him.
The mod arbitrarily lynches Player A.

It's basically a form The Mod Playing The Game at that point. That's why I pulled the unfair card.

Well, do what you want, it's your game.

User avatar
Christophoros
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:01 pm UTC
Location: The realm of the undead
Contact:

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Christophoros » Wed May 20, 2009 11:32 am UTC

I agree that we can't just lynch Tokol, when the majority of votes are for nsmjohn. You said they'd stand if he didn't return.
"Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake."

"Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement."

Never Forget

User avatar
tokol
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby tokol » Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 am UTC

Christophoros wrote:I agree that we can't just lynch Tokol, when the majority of votes are for nsmjohn. You said they'd stand if he didn't return.


Exactly

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Wed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm UTC

Alright then, if you really want to...
I thought I worded that vote count differently...
Darn my brother.

User avatar
tokol
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby tokol » Wed May 20, 2009 9:33 pm UTC

So nsmjohn was lynched, I'm still alive (for now), and it's night? That's cool.

Rakysh
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby Rakysh » Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 pm UTC

Ok, I'm really confused now. Who is lynched, and is it night now? (Updating the thread title would be nice.) :)

User avatar
myrrh7x
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm UTC
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Day 1) An attack from two fronts

Postby myrrh7x » Thu May 21, 2009 7:48 pm UTC

Forgot about changing the title.
This is still kinda new to me.
nsmjohn was lynched, and tokol is currently among the living.

nsmjohn
Posts: 580
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 pm UTC
Location: California

Re: Mini: Mafia And Werewolf (Night 1) The First Night

Postby nsmjohn » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm UTC

Oops... I just remember why I stopped playing, time gets away from me. Don't hate me people... (and you just might).
Gojoe wrote:Well, I would say something here, but it would only make it worse.



Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests