Openly Bastard [Turbo]: Mafia A Wins, Bastadry Revealed!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Silknor

Openly Bastard [Turbo]: Mafia A Wins, Bastadry Revealed!

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm UTC

Mods are Silknor and MartinW. Sungura sadly had to drop out.

* Arbiter: (singing) On the twelfth day of Christmas, Blizzard gave to me: Twelve Arbiters,
Science Vessel: (singing) Eleven Science Vessels,
Ultralisk: (singing) Ten Ultralisks,
Battlecruiser: (singing) Nine battlecruisers,
Archon: (singing) Eight Archons Burning; Power Overwhelming; Terror All-consuming; I hate all this singing; Eight Archons Burning
Zergling: (singing) Seven zerglings swarming,
Zealot: (singing) Six zealots fighting,
Queen: (singing) Five newborn queens!
Hydralisk: (singing) Four hydralisks,
Marine: (singing) Three marines,
Wraith: (singing) Two Terran wraiths,
SCV: (singing) ...and a brand new SCV!
-(from the StarCraft Map of the Month "The Twelve Days of StarCraft", December 23, 1999)

They were insidious. Lurking. Everywhere. Just 3 years after the founding of New Terra, two alien species walked among them, hidden in human garb. First among them was the Zerg, a devastatingly infectious cult, dedicated to worshiping the Overmind. Opposing all sides, including each other, were the shadowy Protoss mafias. Despite that one was formed on principles of light and justice, they still saw themselves as clearly superior to the other inhabitants of this planet and would stop at nothing to eliminate any perceived threats to their society. The other, the Dark Protoss, well they're just evil...

Now granted, there was a large stock pile of armaments, machine guns and flame throwers, snubfighters and tanks, ready to fire at any alien invaders. But that would mean collateral damage! So instead a lynch mob was formed, in the time honored tradition of humans since Salem.

No Roleclaiming. Period. If you have questions about if something is considered a roleclaim ask by PM before posting. We will modkill roleclaimers. It's not like this game has too few players for a three week period. Obviously if you're legitimately communicating by PM then you can roleclaim (eg recruited by Cult, in Cop Union, etc).

Role Outline

14 Terran (town)
5 Cop Union-Sane Cop, Sane Rolecop, Cryptic Rolecop, Tracker, Watcher
2 Oracle
2 Inventor
Jack of all Trades
White Mage
FPTSLBOOIA
2 Roleblocking Triple Voters

3 Mafia A (Light Protoss)
Mafia Doc
Cop Tricker
Jester Goon

4 Mafia B (Dark Protoss)
Hitman
Ninja
Cop-Immune Goon
Interrogator

3 Cult (Zerg)
Absorber
Day rolecop
Cop Immune Cultist

Alignment Rules/Win Conditions
Town: Wins when all Mafia members are dead, and all Cultists except any infiltrating Cop Union members are dead.

Mafia A: Wins when all non-Mafia A members are dead or will be forced dead through standard endgame rules (eg has a majority or equal numbers at start of day and no possible combination of night actions and lynches can prevent a win for that Mafia).
May communicate by PM with other Mafia A members during both day and night.
If they cannot win, their preference for the winning team is Mafia B>Town>Cult.
Has a Night kill (not unblockable).
Chooses a member to carry out the kill for purposes of roleblockers/trackers/watchers/pumpkin.

Mafia B: Wins when all non-Mafia B members are dead or will be forced dead through standard endgame rules (eg has a majority or equal numbers at start of day and no possible combination of night actions and lynches can prevent a win for that Mafia).
May communicate by PM with other Mafia B members during both day and night.
If they cannot win, their preference for the winning team is Mafia A>Town>Cult.
Has a Night kill (not unblockable).
Chooses a member to carry out the kill for purposes of roleblockers/trackers/watchers/pumpkin. If the Godfather is not the determined killer, he will not be treated as involved in the kill for purposes of roleblockers/trackers/watchers/pumpkin.

Cult: Wins when all non cultists are dead or recruited and all infiltrators have been killed.
May communicate at day or night by PM.
Gets three recruitments for the whole game, any recruitments unused by Day 5 expire and cannot be used. Does not need any particular cult leader alive to recruit.
If cult targets Mafia or Cop Union member, the recruit succeeds, but the target maintains their original alignment.
No loss of powers when you are culted.

Role Information
Cop Union (Applies to all 5 members):
May communicate at day or night by PM
All in the union except the cryptic cop have guarenteed sanity except where another role infereres, that role then takes precedence.

Sane cop:
May investigate a player during the night, recieves alignment back as Mafia A, Mafia B, Cult, or Town.

Sane rolecop:
May investigate a player during the night and recieves their rolename.

Watcher: May target a player during the night. Recieves a list of everyone who visits their house that night (talking with scum/cult buddies does not count as visiting, nor does getting shot down by the pumpkin, everything else counts).

Tracker: May target a player during that night. Is told if that player left their house (Pumpkin flying/killing does not count, nor does PMing) and who they visited.

Cryptic Cop: May target a player during the night and gets a possibly vague or difficult to interpret piece of information about the target's alignment or role.

Oracle:
May target one player per night.
Mods will publically post a possibly cryptic clue as to that player's role, alignment or previous actions.

Inventor:
During the day submits the name of an device to the mods. Ideally this name should be fairly complicated, formal, technical, and/or vague.
The mods will determine the function of the device based on the name and inform the Inventor.
The device must be used that night or it will expire and cannot be reinvented, nor will overly similar devices come again.
At night, if the inventor chooses to use the device, they will pick a target (if applicable) and other such information as is required for the device's functioning (if the device for example gives them a choice between two actions).
Every device will do something, though balance reasons obviously constrain the realm of possible actions somewhat.

Jack of All Trades:
May target one player each night (including self).
Can select one of the following actions to perform on target: Cop (sane, accurate except where this conflicts with other roles, then those takes precedence), Doctor (can target self), Kill (not unblockable), Track (see Cop Union Tracker), Watch (see Cop Union Watcher), Rolecop (see earlier note about cop), or PM a player anonymously (sends a PM to mods to be forwarded).
Once an action is used, regardless of if it succeeds (eg kill blocked by doctor), it cannot be used again.

White Mage:
May target a person at night besides themself.
Protects target from all night kills for the current night and the next one.

Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out of Its Ass:
Can choose to fly at night, making them immune to all night actions, but only if they are not roleblocked.
Can choose to arm lasers at night, a random person that targets them that night will then be killed (blockable by doctor), even if they were flying and so the targeting night action had no effect.

Roleblocking Triple Voters:
Their vote counts triple but this existence of extra votes does not increase the number of votes needed to lynch (so if there are 3 players alive, it'll be 2 to lynch, and if the triple voter votes, then there will be an immediate lynch of their target).
Roleblocks whoever their vote was on at the end of the day.
Votals will not accurately reflect the higher value of their vote. Eg if 1 RBTV and 2 normal voters are voting for someone, the votals will say 3 votes for them. But if it's 4 or 5 to lynch, they'll be lynched.

Mafia Doctor:
Can target a player at night, including self.
Protects target from all night kills that night.

Cop Tricker:
Can target a player at night, including self.
Any investigations of that player that night will return a random result.

Jester Goon:
Gets a half win if they are lynched before they die for some other reason.
Gets a half win if their Mafia team wins.

Hitman:
May target a player every night and kill them (not unblockable).

Ninja:
Has a one shot kill (not unblockable), immune to trackers and watchers when performing this kill (not when they are choosen for the Mafia's normal night kill).

Cop-Immune Goon
Investigations on this player return an incorrect result.

Interrogator:
May target one player at night (not self, the logic of it would make the mod's collective heads spin).
Target player is protected from night kills and roleblocked this night.
Interrogator rolecops targets (sane except where this conflicts with other roles, which then take precedence).

Absorber:
The first night action targeting this player (selected randomly if there are multiple on the first night this player is targeted) is blocked and the initiator of said night action is instead recruited to the cult.

Day Rolecop:
Same powers regarding rolecop as the Cop Union sane rolecop, but targets player at day and receives result ASAP.

Cop Immune Cultist:
Investigations on this player return an incorrect result.

Player list:
Spoiler:
-1. dotproduct (yipee)
0. Dr Ug(bastard you say...)
ε. Aardvarki ( :mrgreen: )
0.999... . dedalus (I lost the will to resist participating)
1.weiyaoli (Sounds fun... I'll beat you for sure.)
2.Weeks (Masochism.)
3. Jayhsu (no dad D:)
4. Overbored
5. ElectricHaze (Game 2, trial by fire )
6. Lataro (A bastard player for a bastard game)
7. Azrael001 (I may be burning out on mafia, but damned if I'm going to miss this.)
8. The Moo Prophet (*rage* Vote: Silknor)
9. Sledgehmr (something clever)
10. b.i.o
11. superdemongob
7. Brooklynxman (Vote: Brooklynxman)
72.zerker2000 (No fake jestering? This is a bastard game.)
17. The Mighty Thesaurus
69. BigNose - (Yeah, yeah. Don't care.)
917. Ponderous (Hai, My name is Ponderous and I am a Bastard Game addict.)
n+1. mpolo
∞. Not A Raptor (I thought Amy didn't like bastard games!)
OVER 9000: Rakysh
23. Gojoe

Replacements!
1. keeneal [Available after the 12th] (Vote: davean)
-2i^2. Secateurs (First bastard game. I should be focussing on school, but what dedalus said applies to me.)
Last edited by Silknor on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 pm UTC, edited 21 times in total.
Nikc wrote:Silknor is the JJ Abrams of mafia modding

weiyaoli

Re: Openly Bastard [Turbo]: PMs Out Soon

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:39 pm UTC

Woot! Starcraft... :)
And you thought I was crazy...

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 pm UTC

This is a Bastard Game with an Open Setup. What then can you trust?

This post. Everything in this post is guaranteed true. I know this seems like a good place to be a bastard, but really, everything in this post is true.

The alignments/role list/powers above. There aren't any lies there. Yes, there are areas where the mods has discretion, but these are clear (such as inventions).

Your role PM.

The win conditions.

The Player List.

Morning/Night Newsposts. All roles will be revealed honestly on death.

Vote totals/lynches. Voting is completely vanilla here except for the aforementioned rules regarding triple voters. This means that votals will count a triple voter's vote as if it had normal weight.

What's fair game for bastardry then?

Everything else. And I mean everything.

By the way, all the normal rules are in effect except where there is a clear exception (eg we're letting people who could normally only night PM also message each other in the Day). If you're unsure what the normal rules are, they're posted in the OP of just about every XKCD mafia game.

Edit: Added the player list to things you can trust.
Last edited by Silknor on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 pm UTC

My friends, this is our final hour. Not all of us may survive the coming conflict. Yet, death may be a blessing should we fail here. We seek now to destroy a foe that has ravaged its way across the universe consuming all in its path.
And now it has reached the end of its long journey. The Overmind has come to destroy all that we hold dear and assimilate us into itself. And I say to thee, this shall not come to pass! Aiur shall not fall! Executor, I stand ready!
-Tassadar

I am so ready for this.
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:53 pm UTC

Quoting a member of the Protoss is obviously scummy as they are the mafia.

Pre-Game Vote: ElectricHaze
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

Rakysh

Postby Rakysh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:59 pm UTC

Ooh, blimey. This is only my second bastard game. My first one I managed to shoot myself in the face with my first post. My advice to you is DO NOTHING LIGHTLY. *nods*

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm UTC

Lol good point I guess. I didn't even read that far. I just read the first couple sentences and went Oh me yarm Starcraft theme!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 pm UTC

Mwahaha
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:08 pm UTC

Yeah that's actually kind of legitimate, lataro. That's really funny.

But yeah, boo protoss. Off with their heads and all that.
-Jay

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm UTC

All PMs have been sent. It is now Day 1. 24 players, 13 to lynch. Day 1 will end by 11 PM Monday PDT, just under 84 hours from now. Future days will be shorter, nights will be 12 hours maximum, and most we'll probably choose to have shorter night than that, so you'll be expected to get in night actions on time.

No Roleclaiming. Period. If you have questions about if something is considered a roleclaim ask by PM before posting. We will modkill roleclaimers. It's not like this game has too few players for a three week period. Obviously if you're legitimately communicating by PM then you can roleclaim (eg recruited by Cult, in Cop Union, etc).

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 pm UTC

Role PM received. Contemplating the role-list. There are a lot of complicated interactions flying around there.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Rakysh

Postby Rakysh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 pm UTC

The no role claiming evar is going to make stuff veeeery difficult- certainly rules out follow the cop. It'll be up to the cops themselves to find out exactly how much they can say, of course.

Do we have time limits from the start?

If not, I am worried as all heck.

Azrael001

Re: Openly Bastard [Turbo]: Day 1

Postby Azrael001 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm UTC

Posting.

Rakysh

Postby Rakysh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm UTC

Bah, that's meant to say I can has player list

Also PM received, etc.

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm UTC

Silknor wrote:Day 1 will end by 11 PM Monday PDT, just under 84 hours from now.
-Jay

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 pm UTC

I noticed we don't have a player list. That is most likely where the bastardy is coming from. Here's the one from the signup thread:
Spoiler:
-1. dotproduct (yipee)
0. Dr Ug(bastard you say...)
ε. Aardvarki ( :mrgreen: )
0.999... . dedalus (I lost the will to resist participating)
1.weiyaoli (Sounds fun... I'll beat you for sure.)
2.Weeks (Masochism.)
3. Jayhsu (no dad D:)
4. Overbored
5. ElectricHaze (Game 2, trial by fire )
6. Lataro (A bastard player for a bastard game)
7. Azrael001 (I may be burning out on mafia, but damned if I'm going to miss this.)
8. The Moo Prophet (*rage* Vote: Silknor)
9. Sledgehmr (something clever)
10. b.i.o
11. superdemongob
7. Brooklynxman (Vote: Brooklynxman)
72.zerker2000 (No fake jestering? This is a bastard game.)
17. The Mighty Thesaurus
69. BigNose - (Yeah, yeah. Don't care.)
917. Ponderous (Hai, My name is Ponderous and I am a Bastard Game addict.)
n+1. mpolo
∞. Not A Raptor (I thought Amy didn't like bastard games!)
OVER 9000: Rakysh
23. Gojoe

Replacements!
1. keeneal [Available after the 12th] (Vote: davean)
-2i^2. Secateurs (First bastard game. I should be focussing on school, but what dedalus said applies to me.)

Rakysh

Postby Rakysh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 pm UTC

The "I am worried as all heck" relates to the lack of a player list.

Ok, 24 players, 24 roles. I can breathe easier. But only slightly.

BigNose

Postby BigNose » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 pm UTC

You Bastard!
:lol: :x :shock: 8) :evil: :twisted:
Adacore wrote:In all honesty, BigNose has been pinging me slightly with almost every post since the start of the game. But he always does - I was utterly convinced he was anti-town for most of Wizardry2 and he was the High Wizard. I just can't read him.

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm UTC

weiyaoli wrote:I noticed we don't have a player list. That is most likely where the bastardy is coming from.

Actually that's just an oversight on my part. I also forgot to link the normal mafia rules. I'll edit my OP shortly to correct both issues.

Ponderous

Postby Ponderous » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm UTC

Starcraft theme. That is promising. A three way fight if I recall correctly. I have never played it though, but have stumbled upon a remarkably helpful wiki. So how are games begun here? Is random voting the in thing?

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm UTC

What's the wiki?
-Jay

Ponderous

Postby Ponderous » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm UTC

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:57 pm UTC

This has me totally motivated to play some Starcraft 2 right now... If only I wasn't at work :(

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:57 pm UTC

Oh I thought you meant a wiki on three-way mafia games.

That's kinky.
-Jay

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:58 pm UTC

I know little of StarCraft. I shall read that wiki.

Erm, random voting isn't really standard, depends on the players. Welcome to the fora, Ponderous.
TaintedDeity wrote:Tainted Deity
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Dthen wrote:FUCK CHRISTMAS FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK YOU TOO FUCK OFF

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm UTC

Bastard modding now commencing.

Mpolo reminded me of this video

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm UTC

BTW, the main page of that wiki is down for me; if it is for anyone else, here's a link that works: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/StarCraft_storyline
From there you can explore anything (except the main page...=S)
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm UTC

Well, as a Starcraft lore nerd, I'm not sure how much knowledge of flavor is going to help us in this set-up. Mostly because after reading the role list, the only reference to flavor at all in it is the alignment names (Terrans, Protoss, Dark Protoss, Zerg).

This leads me to believe that the Starcraft theme is for flavor only and we shouldn't focus on it for the purpose of figuring out our strategy.

Since roleclaiming is unacceptable for any reasons, as was mentioned earlier, FTC won't be easy, however with the cops in a union, if one of them were to get identified via the oracles mod posted public cryptic hint, they could be the mouthpiece for the cop union, and the white mage could protect that person from the shadows.

Would this work since they didn't out themselves or would they still be unable to give results this way in the context of the rules?

I think that would be the only way we could viably use the FTC strat.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm UTC

Silknor wrote:Bastard modding now commencing.

Working theory: The mods have created their own secret win condition, probably something along the lines of exterminating all the players.

How do we vote off the mods?

Oh god! I can't even ask the mods! They'll just lie!

Note too that god rhymes with mod.
-Jay

dotproduct

Postby dotproduct » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm UTC

Hi, everyone!
I'm the [gets struck by lightning]

Since the game is bastard, this is less of a joke than it usually is:

Vote: Silknor

I wonder who the jester goon is? :)

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm UTC

Lataro wrote:Would this work since they didn't out themselves or would they still be unable to give results this way in the context of the rules?

No roleclaims. However if an oracle's clue inclines people to believe that X is a cop, then I can't stop anyone from from trusting X when he says "I think Y is Cult" or "Y seems suspicious to me." However even if people generally believe that X is a cop due to an oracle clue, X still can't say "I'm a cop" or "I know Y is Cult" or "Z is also a cop" as all of those are roleclaims.

OMGUS!
Vote: dotproduct

Aardvarki

Postby Aardvarki » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm UTC

jayhsu wrote:Note too that god rhymes with mod.

I actually used this in the 1959 Turbo game, but no one noticed it. I said "Kill us both, let Mod sort us out", during D3 when Lataro and I were arguing over which one of us was the real cop. I thought it was quite amusing!
-Aa
Weeks wrote:The only Dexter I really know is the one with the lab

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm UTC

jayhsu wrote:Working theory: The mods have created their own secret win condition, probably something along the lines of exterminating all the players.

How do we vote off the mods?

Good news: I heard a rumor that if everyone lynches themself, then the mods will be banished to oblivion since they serve no further purpose. Worth a shot right?
Bad news: See good news.

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm UTC

I have to say, I am a fan of three ways.
Does anyone have any insight about some of these roles? When I am not busy at work I will post a little bit about each role.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

Rakysh

Postby Rakysh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:26 pm UTC

Silknor wrote:Bastard modding now commencing.

So, we taking nothing from this? I assume assuming that Mpolo is a Tyranid Zerg from this would be stupid, but so would assuming he isn't. Blarg.

BigNose

Postby BigNose » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm UTC

Gojoe wrote:I have to say, I am a fan of three ways.
Does anyone have any insight about some of these roles? When I am not busy at work I will post a little bit about each role.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
This is the guy who OPENLY states that he should NEVER be trusted, an acclaimed pioneer of some 'tricks of the trade', asking us for 'insight' into roles?

Sorry, but that deserves:
Vote: Gojoe

Let the 'good' times roll.
Adacore wrote:In all honesty, BigNose has been pinging me slightly with almost every post since the start of the game. But he always does - I was utterly convinced he was anti-town for most of Wizardry2 and he was the High Wizard. I just can't read him.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm UTC

Technically it's a four way between cult, mafia A and B and town but that's nitpicking. :P

I don't think we should take too much stock in the video. We can't disregard it completely because it could mean something, nothing or everything though. I think ignoring it is best atm, but we should come back to it if we have nothing else at all.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm UTC

It's amusing, because all I saw was some monster making weird sounds. I'm inclined to vote Rakysh for distracting the town. (lol)

Well...asuming we don't really have to pay too much attention to flavor (and...I don't see anything about White Mages and pumpkins in StarCraft) that's quite good.

Also, I wonder if Lataro is trying to imply he's a cop. 'Cause if he is, that's all he can do, and if he isn't...that's all he can do. Actually I don't see a way of reliably giving out investigation info; perhaps the cops will come up with a clever way of doing it (or get modkilled in the process).

Gojoe

Postby Gojoe » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 pm UTC

BigNose wrote:
Gojoe wrote:I have to say, I am a fan of three ways.

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
This is the guy who OPENLY states that he should NEVER be trusted, an acclaimed pioneer of some 'tricks of the trade', asking us for 'insight' into roles?

Sorry, but that deserves:
Vote: Gojoe

Let the 'good' times roll.
I didn't say I wold tell you tricks of the trade. I do not know any secrets that you don't know... I just thought I would talk about the roles in general to try to help get the ball rolling.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 pm UTC

Gojoe!! I am so happy to see you!!
Since Gojoe is totally my favourite player he can't be voted for today :D
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Return to “Mafia”