Diablo II Mafia [Newbie]: Over. Heroes Win!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Vox Imperatoris

Re: Diablo II Mafia [Newbie]: Day 1

Postby Vox Imperatoris » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 am UTC

Lataro wrote:I have absolutely no problem at all doing so myself. I'm pretty sure he is scum, and if people want me to then whatever.

Unvote
Vote: Jayhsu

That should at least put me at the top of the list as the last voter in the event it goes to end of day without being finalized. If it gets to 5 I'll take mine off and leave it, provided someone is online ready and waiting to put the fifth back on so I can end this.

You were already voting for jayhsu. Why did you unvote and vote for him again?
Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.
17/♂/Heterosexual/US/Atheist/Objectivist
Tigion wrote:Gods, [Mafia] is like poker, 'cept harder.

Nu Știu Să Fiu Numai Pentru Tine—Andreea Bălan—Amazing song! Verrückte Jungs—Blümchen—My avatar.

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am UTC

Vox Imperatoris wrote:You were already voting for jayhsu. Why did you unvote and vote for him again?

As I understand it, so that they were the last to have voted for jayhsu, with the logic that, if day ended before a lynch, the last vote may still be treated as hammering.
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk
Shivahn wrote:I am a motherfucking sorceror.

keeneal
Location: Glenside during the school year, Rising Sun in the summers, Lancaster in the in-between

Postby keeneal » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am UTC

So he'd be at the top of the list in case we ran into the deadline... ie a "soft hammer".

Ninja'd
I prepared Explosive Runes this morning.Alex Keene

Vox Imperatoris

Postby Vox Imperatoris » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 am UTC

PhoenixEnigma wrote:
Vox Imperatoris wrote:You were already voting for jayhsu. Why did you unvote and vote for him again?

As I understand it, so that they were the last to have voted for jayhsu, with the logic that, if day ended before a lynch, the last vote may still be treated as hammering.

Oh, I didn't get that the first time around. That's a weird consequence of the rules.

By the way, that does mean we're still at 4 votes for jayhsu, 6 to lynch.
Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.
17/♂/Heterosexual/US/Atheist/Objectivist
Tigion wrote:Gods, [Mafia] is like poker, 'cept harder.

Nu Știu Să Fiu Numai Pentru Tine—Andreea Bălan—Amazing song! Verrückte Jungs—Blümchen—My avatar.

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 am UTC

Vox Imperatoris wrote:
PhoenixEnigma wrote:

Oh, I didn't get that the first time around. That's a weird consequence of the rules.

By the way, that does mean we're still at 4 votes for jayhsu, 6 to lynch.

I believe your count is correct. I can take the number 4 spot on the vote list if Lataro wants to unvote for now, so he'll be able to hammer later?
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk

keeneal
Location: Glenside during the school year, Rising Sun in the summers, Lancaster in the in-between

Postby keeneal » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 am UTC

I think he's waiting for someone to do that.

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:15 am UTC

Lataro wrote:
Spoiler:
_infina_ wrote:
keeneal wrote:
_infina_ wrote:Unless he is the cop. It makes perfect sense for jayhsu to be either cop or mafia, so we should wait and see there.

You'd think so, but there's a big big piece missing. A vanilla townie claim on D1 really ought to set off big red alarms on your scumdar. Either he's trying to hint at being the cop/spy or he's slipped up big time. He's a decent player... if he wanted to leave hints he could do it better than that. It wasn't a rookie mistake. Either he's sending a message or he slipped up. I think he slipped up.

BTW, _infina_, all shades of red are reserved for Forum Moderators when using their Mod Voices. It's probably something to stay away from using casually in a post as a courtesy to them. :)

Didn't know that :oops: , thanks for the info. If I could, I would go back and edit the color to blue, perhaps. The bold I put on it didn't seem to put enough emphasis on the is, as it were. I again ask that you wait on jayhsu, because I feel like Lataro is scummier.
As I see it, leaving myself out, of course:
Town
Vox
Aardvarki
TLC
weiyaoli
PE
keeneal
EH
jayhsu
Lataro
BN
Scum
I kind of learned a little lesson on the role-claiming in the last newbie game, and claiming vanilla may be the truth. Most of the votes I saw were because of that. Any strategy can go awry with an improper wording. I will wait and see what becomes of this.

That's funny, because in reading though, it seems you and Vox are most linked to defending in one way or another Jayhsu. The only difference so far has been if Vox were scum, he knew when a scum mate was going down and needed to be bussed to distance himself.

As I see it, if Jayhsu comes back scum, you and Vox are my top suspects for being his scum mates. I had been holding off on posting about Vox seeming tied in some way til someone else wanted to go expose themselves.

I am quite certain of myself as town, and will have no problem hammering anyone that I think is scum. I really don't think jayhsu is scum quite yet, where I am much more certain that BigNose is. I am not defending jayhsu, just asking everyone to wait.
PhoenixEnigma wrote:OK, time for a glimpse into the Enigma's Mind:

First, current, unoffical votals, so I know where we stand, at least:
1 - BigNose (_infina)
4 - Jayhsu (Lataro, ElectricHaze, Vox, keeneal)
6 to lynch
End result: I feel jayhsu is pretty scummy. Other thoughts (from reading through, but not as well displayed above): If jayhsu is scum, _infina_ will be getting a close look from me, as there seems there might be a link there, and I'd hazard a guess if one is scum, both are. If jayhsu is town, on the other hand, Lataro will be edging to the top of my scumlist. The suspicion of BN is something I need to take another look at either way, but I don't feel it's strong enough for a lynch compared to the alternatives at the moment.

Something else I'd like to see would be our runner-up lynch candidate (BigNose by the votes, but I feel there's more suspicion of Lataro at the moment) cast the hammering vote. In the event jayhsu does turn out to be town, there's a chance he's our friendly bomb, and I don't think passing up a (rather slim, I'll admit) chance to either take out a mafiaso or confirm a townie is a bad thing. Even more since I don't think we'd have anything to lose that way. Can we agree to this? Anyone have suggestions (informal vote?) for who should drop the hammer?

For now, FoS: Jayhsu simply because leaving things at hammer-1 seems like a bad idea while there is probably more for us to discuss. Otherwise, that would be a vote.

If you look at my town to scum list, I have jayhsu near the bottom, but I am not completely convinced jayhsu is scum, but is closer than most. The vanilla claim was of course a stupid thing to do, but it would be an incredibly stupid thing to do for any mafia. I now think that now claiming, other than that of alignment should be done on day one. It just leads to this situation here. That is why I implore the waiting. The claiming was jester-like, and should be ignored, until other evidence is available. If jayhsu is scum, I would lean towards it being GF due to this behavior and claiming vanilla.
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 am UTC

Sorry for my looooong absence. the internet is very messed up in this locality.
super special awesome analysis:

_infina_ :
- I don't like your fast draw of the gun. You did it in Transformafia when you're town, But this time it sounded more like an excuse rather than haste. You also think Lataro is scummy, I think it's because of the "jester" role being either antitown or protown. Lataro is merely saying his thoughts. Vox seems to agree for you in a while that Lataro is scummy, but that's because Lataro haven't had proof yet. And you even defended Jayshu, And you didn't explain why his vanilla claim would be stupid for a scum, I don't see why. And after people bandwagonned to him you quickly switched your thoughts.
F0S: _infina_
Anyway, this is my thoughts on this.

BigNose

Postby BigNose » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:41 am UTC

_infina_ wrote:I quite honestly believe BN is scum. Once Mephisto and Diablo are lynched, it is as if there are no power roles on either side, and the GF will be just another goon that we must sniff out as if in a completely vanilla game. Baal's only power is to hide from the cop, but other mafia could hide among us just the same as Baal if there were no cop. The way he is posting, trying to worry us about the GF, causes me to think he is either Mephisto or Diablo. My vote stands, as it will unless someone more scummy appears with a chance for hammering.
But there IS a cop and while we have him around, scum have to push for Townie lynchings and hopefully take other Townies along too. This is why a no-lynch day is BAD for Townies. On Day 2, assuming we haven't lynched the GF, we can then look over the lynching and NK data and hope there is some sort of reveal there, or ditto Day 3. While the GF is around, the Cop can't trust his 'copping' of a Townie.

So while your personal opinion of me is scum, my personal opinion is that I would like to see the GF dead first.

_infina_ wrote:Unless he is the cop. It makes perfect sense for jayhsu to be either cop or mafia, so we should wait and see there.
I agree, which is why I haven't voted.

ElectricHaze wrote:I can believe BN is scum. He seems a little off, but I'm not sure why. Maybe I just don't like the way he presents his analysis.
Which bit of analysis are you referring to?

keeneal wrote:A vanilla townie claim on D1 really ought to set off big red alarms on your scumdar. Either he's trying to hint at being the cop/spy or he's slipped up big time. He's a decent player... if he wanted to leave hints he could do it better than that. It wasn't a rookie mistake. Either he's sending a message or he slipped up. I think he slipped up.
Most of this I agree with. He is a good player and I think that he wouldn't make a mistake as big as this:
jayhsu wrote:I guess I feel bad for the cop in this game.
This on its own may have been a little scummish.
jayhsu wrote:They've really got their work cut out for them...
He now backs that up, making it stand out.
jayhsu wrote:My job as vanilla adventurer is relatively easy by comparison.
And finally, seems to paint a giant target on his back.

The cop wouldn't do it (unless they were very ballsy).
Scum wouldn't do it (unless they were very ballsy).
So the only other option is a Townie.
Hence, I will continue to refrain voting for him (despite calls for it otherwise) for now.
Adacore wrote:In all honesty, BigNose has been pinging me slightly with almost every post since the start of the game. But he always does - I was utterly convinced he was anti-town for most of Wizardry2 and he was the High Wizard. I just can't read him.

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 am UTC

I can agree with BN there, but he might also be a scum slipping out. Him as Townie, it's pretty WIFOM since he might use that roleclaim to prove that he's scum, as a last straw.

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm UTC

Apologies town, I have played this game incorrectly. I think it's probably best if I am lynched today unless you are all certain we can hit a real scum. Reasoning:

1. If I'm lynched, the cop does not have to waste an investigation on me.
2. If I am not lynched, we risk mislynching a townie AND wasting an investigation on me.

The only reason you should not lynch me is, again, if you are certain someone is scum. It does not make sense to mislynch another townie in my place. If the mafia now know I am confirmed town, they will have fewer people to choose from to NK. By lynching me, the town goes to 7/3 at night with no 'certain' townies to narrow down the cop chance. Obviously lynching a scum would be better, but that is far from certain.

I think it is unlikely we will hit scum. I do however now realize there is another subtler purpose of the town doll - to prevent self-hammerings. In this vein, I propose that the town votes for someone to hammer me (whoever they think is scummiest). Obviously, if they are town they have nothing to fear.

My vote is personally on ElectricHaze.

(Best doll ever? I guess we'll find out!)
-Jay

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm UTC

I will hammer if that is what the town decides. Personally, I would like to see a lataro or BN hammer, as I currently rank them just behind you in scummyness. Either way since you are sort of claiming doll now we have to lynch you since if it is true we have to try and use your ability rather than risk you getting NKed. I suppose we should have a second vote to see who hammers Jay then?

Since lataro was the one starting this lynch I would say he is the most likely scum candidate if Jay is being truthful here.
so I vote Lataro to cast the hammer.

Hammer vote totals:
EH: 1 (Jayhsu)
Lataro: 1 (EH)

I think this is the most efficient way of doing this.
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

Silknor

Re: Diablo II Mafia [Newbie]

Postby Silknor » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:41 pm UTC

Votals:
1-Bignose (_infina)
4-Jayhsu (Lataro, ElectricHaze, Vox, keeneal)
Nikc wrote:Silknor is the JJ Abrams of mafia modding

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 pm UTC

I never said no-lynch, I was saying wait on jayhsu. If I had wanted a no-lynch, I would have voted no-lynch. I voted for BigNose, and the only other person I would vote for at the moment is Lataro.
@TLC: His claim of vanilla is a scum-tell, as you can see by the response here. Because it is such a basic scum-tell, it would not be at all wise for mafia to do. My disagreement with Lataro is a simple matter of the type that Lataro is trying to cause a fear of the discerning bomb. But again as I have stated, and this is how I would play it if I was the discerning bomb, there would be no jester-like behavior, as to keep the scum unsuspecting, so that they may eventually decide to hammer the bomb if the bomb does become a lynch target by simple bad wording. But I still don't want a single town player lynched. I want this over in three nights, and I want to have a town win.

Now that I think about it, I think Lataro and jayhsu are scum-buddies, trying to give Lataro a good cover.
Unvote
Vote:Jayhsu
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 pm UTC

I assume you're voting for lataro to hammer then as well?

I'm at hammer.
-Jay

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm UTC

_infina_ wrote:I never said no-lynch, I was saying wait on jayhsu. If I had wanted a no-lynch, I would have voted no-lynch. I voted for BigNose, and the only other person I would vote for at the moment is Lataro.

Did I miss something? I don't think anyone was accusing you of calling for a no lynch. Anyways, the issue now is that Jayhsu is sort of claiming doll, and would like a suspected scum to hammer him. He wants me to do it. I think Lataro should do it. I think we should vote to decide who hammers just in case he is telling the truth about being doll, since we don't want that ability to go to waste.

also, Unvote Until we have time to decide how we are going to handle this.
Who has never killed an hour? Not casually or without thought, but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 pm UTC

I really don't care who hammers him. First he says he's vanilla, now he says he's the bomb. I'm pretty sure he's just full of BS. I'll eat my underwear if he's the actual bomb.

At this point I'm 95% sure he's scum, and 5% he played really REALLY crappy town. That is a heck of a lot better for a D1 lynch than most.

Unvote

Go ahead, get him to 5 votes, I'll do it. Not that it'll matter.
DS9, after being told the story and moral of the boy who cried wolf by Julian.

Garak: "Are you sure that's the moral?"
Julian: "Of course. What else could it be?"
Garak: "Never tell the same lie twice."

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm UTC

OK.

Aardvarki

Postby Aardvarki » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm UTC

Well we're back down to 4 votes.

That makes five. Hammer - 1.

Lataro's "I'll eat my underwear" line makes me think Lataro is scum, assuming Jay is false-claiming bomb (and maybe hoping, now that he knows if he goes back on it, he's toast). My vote is on Lataro to hammer as well, so I think that's three people (me, EH, _infina_) who all say Lataro should hammer.

(ninja'ed by EH's vote, edited vote counts)
-Aa
Weeks wrote:The only Dexter I really know is the one with the lab

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 pm UTC

Lataro wrote:I really don't care who hammers him. First he says he's vanilla, now he says he's the bomb. I'm pretty sure he's just full of BS. I'll eat my underwear if he's the actual bomb.

At this point I'm 95% sure he's scum, and 5% he played really REALLY crappy town. That is a heck of a lot better for a D1 lynch than most.

Unvote

Go ahead, get him to 5 votes, I'll do it. Not that it'll matter.

Unfortunately it's the 5%. Sorry town. I'm glad I learned a few things from this game though.

I'll vote for Lataro to hammer then. I was less sure before, but he seems very very sure I'm scum.

Nothing else to add. Go town.
-Jay

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 pm UTC

I'm sorry for the total lack of input. I have an exam tomorrow. After that I should be free. Please don't hammer until I can re-read the thread, should only be tomorrow.
And you thought I was crazy...

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm UTC

Unvote
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm UTC

First off....

That should make a hammer.

Second, if I die, and Jayhsu was scum, keep an eye on Vox.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm UTC

Hey Jayhsu's suspected scum buddy, nice unvote at the end.

Unvote

Someone else wanna get it back up?

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:30 pm UTC

Since your suspected buddy pulled his vote at the last minute, there is another, and FAR more pro-town way to prove you are town, Jayhsu.

Do what was done last newbie game to get modkilled, quote your role PM directly.

If you are town, you'll be modkilled and a D1 lynch won't be wasted on you. That means while the town would be down one, they'd get a second chance at a lynch without the scum being allowed to NK.

That is, if you are in fact town as you claim (obviously).

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 pm UTC

Lataro wrote:Hey Jayhsu's suspected scum buddy, nice unvote at the end.

Unvote

Someone else wanna get it back up?

I'm opposed to someone getting themselves modkilled on purpose, since it's basically deliberately breaking the rules and I'd say is against the spirit of the game. It would work, yes, but I don't really want to abuse the rules like that (outside a bastard game, at least).

So, to give Lataro his chance to hammer, I'll

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 pm UTC

PhoenixEnigma wrote:I'm opposed to someone getting themselves modkilled on purpose, since it's basically deliberately breaking the rules and I'd say is against the spirit of the game. It would work, yes, but I don't really want to abuse the rules like that (outside a bastard game, at least).

Truth

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 pm UTC

Wanted to make sure that got in there before a hammer was made by being ninja'd. Let's look at it this way, no matter what alignment jayhsu is, it is a crappy playing. This is only my second game, and even I can see that. Jayhsu, the way you are playing is almost as bad as zerker2000. I am almost completely convinced you are not the bomb. but you are only harming the town with this behavior. I hate to lynch someone who I think has a chance of possibly being town. Now that is over,
Vote:jayhsu
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

Aardvarki

Postby Aardvarki » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm UTC

....aaaaaand _infina_ steals the hammer.

WTF.
-Aa
Weeks wrote:The only Dexter I really know is the one with the lab

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 pm UTC

EBWOP: oops, ninja'd. oh well, jayhsu is getting lynched. Happy Lataro?
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

ElectricHaze

Postby ElectricHaze » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm UTC

FYI, _infina_ if by some crazy chance you ruined a bomb explosion there I'm going to hate you so much.

jayhsu

Postby jayhsu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:44 pm UTC

I have a feeling this won't bode well for you tomorrow Infina.
-Jay

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:47 pm UTC

I wanted a chance to get everything in, and it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't done my unvote first. I do things my the way I do for a reason.
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm UTC

People, lynch has happened, night has fallen, we should probably keep the chatter down.

Lataro

Postby Lataro » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 pm UTC

Well... okay...

Just posting to say that was funny.

Silknor

Re: Diablo II Mafia [Newbie]

Postby Silknor » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm UTC

Deciding that Jayhsu was the best choice for a lynch (he did after all keep summoning minions, just like the Prime Evils), the brave adventures danced around him, arguing over who would cast the Blessed Hammer. But due to poor conducting, some adventurers were dancing in 3/4 time while others stepped in 4/4 and as a result the overall picture was not one of grace but rather a lack of coordination. But when the Blessed Hammer hit Jayhsu, the shroud around him crumbled and it was revealed that he was but a mere summoner necromancer, with weak good-hearted skeletons as minions instead of truly evil creatures.

Jayhsu has been lynched. He was a Brave Adventurer (Vanilla Townie).

It is now Night 1.

Lataro wrote:Since your suspected buddy pulled his vote at the last minute, there is another, and FAR more pro-town way to prove you are town, Jayhsu.

Do what was done last newbie game to get modkilled, quote your role PM directly.

If you are town, you'll be modkilled and a D1 lynch won't be wasted on you. That means while the town would be down one, they'd get a second chance at a lynch without the scum being allowed to NK.

Intentionally getting modkilled in order to try to influence the game is a grave violation of the rules. Suggestions that a player attempt to be modkilled is likewise condemnable. To the new players here, you should never seek to be modkilled yourself or suggest that others act in ways likely to get them modkilled.

As a note on modding (both because it's important that players understand how mods think and because two here have expressed interest in modding in the future): Had Jayhsu actually done something to get himself modkilled, I think it obvious I would've ended the day there as he was evidently going to be lynched if he was not modkilled. I'd have done this even if he was the bomb, and treated the most recent vote on him as the hammer. Had jayhsu actually gotten himself modkilled at another player's suggestion (which when your PM is just "You are a Brave Adventurer" or "Vanilla Townie" is questionable that I'd even do it, as it'd be pretty easy to guess what any role PM would look like from your PM this game or in Bastard and you've basically quoted it by the time you say I am X role), I'd have had to seriously consider modkilling the suggesting player as well, for inducing another player to get themselves modkilled is no less serious than breaking some rule that would cause a modkill anyway).

Silknor

Re: Diablo II Mafia [Newbie]: Night 1, Necromancer Down!

Postby Silknor » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:11 am UTC

Our heroes circled around the fire, their only source of warmth for the night. As dawn broke, PhoenixEngima stood up and streched. Before he could finish his morning yawn, a prison of bone encapsulated him, leaving him helpless as a red hoste of lightning and fire rushed at him. There was no escape from Diablo's wrath. The town awoke moments later, shocked to see one of own so brutally murdered. But their despair only grew when they looked down at the corpse and found numerous junky yet overpriced magic wands and staves. Only Akara could possess such an unreasonably priced inventory. Disheartened, the heroes swore then and there that they would hunt down a Prime Evil today.

PhoenixEnigma has been killed. He was Akara, the Town Spying Secretary.

It is now Day 2. 9 Players remain, 5 to lynch.

PhoenixEnigma

Re: Diablo II Mafia [Newbie]: Day 2

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:25 am UTC

Well, crap.

Off to the spoilers, then!

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 am UTC

Now let me explain the end of day one. I got ninja'd, apparently while I was previewing my post. If you want to lynch me over this, then I want either BN or Lataro to do the hammer. Near the end of day one, though, it appeared to me as if jayhsu wanted to be lynched, so I was more than happy to oblige. But in the meantime,
Vote:Lataro
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

keeneal

Postby keeneal » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 am UTC

Rule Number One: Information is good for the town.

Quick Day-Ends limit information, and you just came out swinging hard for a short Day. You start with a very jittery defense of yourself, make up a contingency plan if people want to lynch you, and then cast a vote...on the first post of the day. Slow down.

FoS: _infina_ for pushing for a quick Day-End

Return to “Mafia”