Zoo Mafia-End-The Evil Penguin is Dead!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Re: Zoo Mafia-Day 4-Ms. Fifi: Demon Poodle!

Postby Brooklynxman » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 am UTC

EBWOP: And hippo's, one of the few animal's freaking Steve Irwin was afraid of, are decidedly NOT cute.
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:28 am UTC

I really have no idea. I'm trying to work on the lead we have that someone alive in mafia can go under water. We really don't know how much of the nigh-chatter is just messing with us, and I can't be the only one who thinks that goggles + creature who goes underwater = somehow improved night-power?

And personally, I'd day a polar bear is way cuter than a squirrel, and I do not see the cuteness factor of a gerbil. They are all common rodents. I don't think we're going to get anywhere much barking under the cute tree.

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 am UTC

hai all.

sorry, it's been a long and stressful weekend without access to a PC. Unplanned to be like that, so please accept my apologies.

I've had a lot of stuff posted at me/about me, so I'm going to go back and try to answer them all for you.

Last night (in game) was a crappy result, so I might do a little analysis of those left in the game.
Whether this gets written, or stays in my head depends on how many people we have left.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 am UTC

Wow, Dr Ug, that is one impressive response. :P

Let me review a few minor details.
Dr Ug wrote:The suggestion that I am faking a temporary posting restriction
Mavketl wrote:He seems to be claiming a temporary post restriction
I refer the deficient critic to my previously published work for an answer to the impotent slur. My prediction of the affect of my assigned emotional category, whilst certainly based in impecable logic, failed to be borne out by in later time points. Instead we have had to modify our theoretical model for the behaviour of said emotional category, to be more based on whim of some higher being, rather than the emotional catagory of recently deceased case studies.
I said "He seems to be claiming.." not to imply that you're lying, but because I didn't want to be definitive as you hadn't actually claimed any precise mechanisms. And I think the higher being had a rather brilliant whim today. :P

Brooklynxman wrote:DL's claim seemed far too convenient to be true.
Which part of it? Because there have been a couple of people who have confirmed receiving that message, so unless you're accusing all of them (us) of lying, that part is true.
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

roband

Re: Zoo Mafia-Day 3-Chanting "LALALA"

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 am UTC

Ok, this is my "answers to everyone" post.

Format is original quote, then answer/response.

RoadieRich wrote:I am contented to follow the constable today. In addition, I am not entirely comfortable with roband: I would advocate investigation of him at some point in the near future. Martin's lie detector may be an ideal option, as Mavketl suggested.

1. He "knows" a triumvirate of townies, but has a defensive ability (blue result in the litmus trough). An alternative source for this information is that he is scum.
2. He was first to comply with the suggestion in the scum PM. This creates more wine than it solves, as, in my honest opinion, our most prudent option is to ignore all references to names within the correspondence, unless it is substantiated by corroborating evidence.
3. Rolecop is a difficult role to falseclaim, supporting that message is purely wine.

I will happily be lie detected. What statement should I make to be tested?

ForAllOfThis wrote:
BigNose wrote:What do you mean that I was pushing? Can you not read the back and forth with Roband not 5 posts before yours?
I have a Voting restriction that means that I must be the first to vote on someone. Once I have voted on them, I cannot mention their name (even in quotes) once the day is complete. http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=65778&hilit=zoo+mafia&start=200#p2385237, or anyone who is dead.

You and roband could be scum working together as well. He knows who three townies are and seems to be working with you.

I wasn't working WITH BigNose. At the point you are referring to, he had not been copped.
I knew he had a vote restriction and was attempting to make his life easier by not voting for someone that would cause him problems.

BigNose wrote:
ForAllOfThis wrote:You and roband could be scum working together as well. He knows who three townies are and seems to be working with you.
No comment. We can all make speculations.

I don't like that this looks like him choosing to not connect himself to me one way or another - thus making me look scummy :(

existential_elevator wrote:
roband wrote:No time to read, sorry.
Unvote
Vote bignose

No time to read? Who are you, the queen? Surely you can read something? You're just going to blind vote on the bandwagon and hope for the best?

No, I am not the Queen, unless she also has to make a vote every 30 hours or risk punishment?
I wasn't around at the weekend, and that was a flying in/flying out post.

I was around to see BigNose copped, and the fact that others were still voting on him led me to believe that he hadn't counterclaimed well enough.

Mavketl wrote:Neither did roband. I don't think we've seen much of roband after his "these three people are town" thing (which still does not make him town). Interestingly, two of the three people he pointed out as townie died last night. MartinW, the third, is still alive. MartinW, were you unkillable by any chance? Not sure if this means anything, I just noticed it.

Yeah, I've not been around this weekend, sorry about that. I am also sorry if my claim with regards to those 2 got them killed, but MartinW seems to have an important enough role that someone is maybe protecting him? Now that 2 of my known-townies are dead, I'd be happy to claim my animal and role details based on that, if you so wish.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 am UTC

Spoilered for kind of off-topic:
Spoiler:
Brooklynxman wrote:EBWOP: And hippo's, one of the few animal's freaking Steve Irwin was afraid of, are decidedly NOT cute.
Say that in the face of this yawning baby hippo!
(Goddamnit looking at that picture always makes me yawn.)

roband wrote:Yeah, I've not been around this weekend, sorry about that. I am also sorry if my claim with regards to those 2 got them killed, but MartinW seems to have an important enough role that someone is maybe protecting him? Now that 2 of my known-townies are dead, I'd be happy to claim my animal and role details based on that, if you so wish.
Use your own judgment: will your claim help or hurt town? If it doesn't help, I don't see why you should claim. It's not like we're all over you to lynch you right now.

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am UTC

Mavketl wrote:Spoilered for kind of off-topic:
Spoiler:
Brooklynxman wrote:EBWOP: And hippo's, one of the few animal's freaking Steve Irwin was afraid of, are decidedly NOT cute.

I'm imagining that making the same noise as Chewbacca!

Also, my claim won't help or unhelp town, but it might as well be out there, I guess.

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:Spoilered for kind of off-topic:
Spoiler:
Brooklynxman wrote:
EBWOP: And hippo's, one of the few animal's freaking Steve Irwin was afraid of, are decidedly NOT cute.

Hippos are not cute, they are scary.
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm UTC

Votals:
None

The adorable, abominable Emperor Penguin protests this. He likes to count.

24 hours remain. 7 to lynch.
Nikc wrote:Silknor is the JJ Abrams of mafia modding

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:07 pm UTC

vote: ahippo

I'm going with my gut here. Also: trying to appease the penguin (if you're going for the rule of cute, maybe you should lynch him)

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:13 pm UTC

Silknor wrote:Votals:
None

The adorable, abominable Emperor Penguin protests this. He likes to count.

Someone voted for e_e. This is a mistake, or is it correct that there are no votes on e_e?

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 pm UTC

I could easily vote for mpolo right now. His role and changing alignments worries me a lot.

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 pm UTC

Thanks Mav.

Votals:
EE (1): Infina
ahippo (1): EE

The adorable, abominable Emperor Penguin is moderately contented by this. He likes to count, but not too high.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 pm UTC

To be fair, I think today I would vote for ahippo or mpolo. They are my top 2 "feeling nervous" category, followed immediately by "all those people what have been keeping low profiles".

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:23 pm UTC

existential_elevator wrote:To be fair, I think today I would vote for ahippo or mpolo. They are my top 2 "feeling nervous" category, followed immediately by "all those people what have been keeping low profiles".

I'm still not ruling out lynching you, to be honest. I know there's wine surrounding the scum messages, but I think I have it read the right way.

FOS at E_E and mpolo

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 pm UTC

I have to admit e_e has been rising on my gut feeling scum list for quite a while now.

She's been surprisingly unhelpful for a townie cop, but the final drop: copping greenlover? Really? He was already an established Content Sabretooth Tiger, what could you possibly hope to gain from this?

I'm also slightly suspicious of weiyaoli but it would really help if he posted on D4 (or not, and get modkilled :P ). I think Brooklynxman is being weird about the Dark Loink stuff, but I'll await his clarification/reply before hatin' on him too much. I would not like an ahippo lynch, since he has been townie in his voting habits on D2 and D3.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:She's been surprisingly unhelpful for a townie cop, but the final drop: copping greenlover? Really? He was already an established Content Sabretooth Tiger, what could you possibly hope to gain from this?

I somehow managed to miss that :o
But yeah, my cop is just role-cop. At game start, I thought that might be useful. Turns out, it really isn't all that useful, since as far as I can tell, there's no particular link with emotions or animals. FoaT's cop was far more useful, but on the other hand I think he had more restrictions than me. I have no restrictions, but I have to snark like a good 'un.

Another gut thought though: our two mafia so far have been small scritters, and we know the masons and town guys are all big cats. Maybe there's a cat/mouse thing going on?

I'll try to post some analysis up when I get back home from work, mainly I want to have a look at lurkers, that'll be in the next 6 hours or so? I'll

unvote

For now. And then re-vote based on some more content.

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm UTC

I could do with getting a vote down. I have 7 hours and will be offline in 90 minutes.

I'm going to take a leap and

Vote e_e

for reasons mentioned previously.
I could well be convinced to change my vote to mpolo, depending on other's views of that

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:07 pm UTC

roband wrote:...I have 7 hours ...
Wait, this is not some comment on the deadline or whatever, right? We have more than that. I hope. I think.

(Confused.)

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 pm UTC

No, I have to have placed a vote by 30hours into the day (as not voting counts as voting for no-one, which is still subject to my 30 hour limit).

Due to the short day today, that vote will also be good for the end of the day.
Like I say, I may change it though.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:27 pm UTC

Right, sorry. Confusion lifted.

weiyaoli

Postby weiyaoli » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:21 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Mavketl wrote:I'm also slightly suspicious of weiyaoli but it would really help if he posted on D4 (or not, and get modkilled :P ). I think Brooklynxman is being weird about the Dark Loink stuff, but I'll await his clarification/reply before hatin' on him too much. I would not like an ahippo lynch, since he has been townie in his voting habits on D2 and D3.

Apologies. Thou art truly wise. I love you.

Mondays aren't the best times for me sorry.

roband wrote:
existential_elevator wrote:To be fair, I think today I would vote for ahippo or mpolo. They are my top 2 "feeling nervous" category, followed immediately by "all those people what have been keeping low profiles".

I'm still not ruling out lynching you, to be honest. I know there's wine surrounding the scum messages, but I think I have it read the right way.

FOS at E_E and mpolo

I'm not sure I understand. Why did you fos mpolo?

I'm most suspicious of e_e actually. I don't really understand why he after FOAT rolecopping him as mason then go and rolecop greenlover... But then again town can do that as well as it seems more of a mistake than a scumtell. I dunno.

FoS: e_e

For further outing greenlover as mason.
And you thought I was crazy...

roband

Postby roband » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 pm UTC

weiy, because I'm suspicious of him

he could be scum for all we know, and we'd NEVER know

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:51 pm UTC

Sorry, with the days moving so fast I lose track of who is copping whom and what the results are. I basically snarked the last few people who posted and picked from that group the person I felt I knew the least about. Bad choice. Like we'd get any useful info out of my copping anyway. I've already found you a gosh-darned aquatic thingy to fill the clue we got Day 1 and that is apparently le not good enough. My secondary cop was Martin, and he was the Disoriented Ratel (which I understand is a honey badger, and it made me go "aaaawwwww")

Anyway, I promised some analysis, and I am going to give it out bit by bit because my brain is melting at the moment.

Alive player list:

-3. Lataro
-2. Elvish Pillager (one-up on Lataro! neener-neener-neener)
Independent
-1. Misnomer (I'm not caged in here with you... you're caged in here with me!)
0. Dark Loink (ANIMAL! )
1. Krong (is intrigued) SK
2. mpolo (after the utter failure in the last turbo, I need redemption) Independent
2.718281828 Martin (I never said I'll be back. Ah well, back in any case)
3. existential_elevator
π. RoadieRich (RoadieRich = R squared)
3.333.... djkjr (rawr?)/IroZn Scum
4. _infina_ (maybe I can handle 1 game right now.)
5. greenlover (I never really did anything last turbo, soooo)
6. ForAllOfThis (two by two...)
7. ahippo
7.5 weiyaoli
8. Mavketl (gone Nov 13 - Nov 16)
9. roband (there's no limit to player numbers, right?)
777. Brooklynxman (not really 777)
134. Dr Ug (moo).
1337. rrwoods (woof)
SQR(-1) BigNose (You decide where it goes)
Scum

Regarding the rest of us, we're expecting a 4 person mafia faction and we have information which would indicate an additional SK. I'm not sure if anyone would dispute that last bit?

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 pm UTC

I have four possible scum on my list right now. The one I am most sure of is e_e. The others are weiyaoli, BxM, and Dr Ug. Everyone else is pretty much not anti-town in my books.
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 pm UTC

Anyways, my first analytical test was the litmus-trough one.

Theory: scum would not drink from the trough, so long as they had a power they thought would go red.
Evidence
Red players are coloured red.
Blue players are coloured blue.
Clear players are green (for ease of seeing)
Players who did not drink are unaltered.

-3. Lataro
-2. Elvish Pillager
Independent
-1. Misnomer
0. Dark Loink
1. Krong SK
2. mpolo Independent
2.718281828 Martin
3. existential_elevator
π. RoadieRich
3. IroZn Scum
4. _infina_ )
5. greenlover
6. ForAllOfThis (
7. ahippo
7.5 weiyaoli
8. Mavketl (gone Nov 13 - Nov 16)
9. roband
777. Brooklynxman ()
134. Dr Ug .
1337. rrwoods
SQR(-1) BigNose
Scum

Conclusions:

We are mislead as to the meaning of the colouring. If, as the chatter lead us to believe, red=offensive, then Krong would have shown up red as a serial killer. Therefore, we are still actually largely clueless as to the correct meaning of the colour. But so far, neither of our dead scum partook in the trough, so we have no information on what they might have shown up as. However, we could derive some further theories from this:

- mpolo is the odd one out coming up as clear (green). I wonder if he was aligned scum that day and if this produced the clear result. I then further wonder if other scum would have turned up clear
- it seems safe to assume that other scum may have also abstained if they knew the above was the case. There will be abstainer townies who may not have partaken, with reasonable and justifiable fears.
- it also seems that night kills have veered more toward the people who were blue. Could it then be possible that red indicates a self-protect? After all, we know Brook is immune to night kills on spice days, and we know infinia has some similar ability?

More to follow when inspiration hits.

MartinW

Postby MartinW » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:12 pm UTC

So, I'm agreeing that e_e seems slightly off. I'll lie detect e_e I think. e_e, mind saying I'm town? I don't want to lie detect the rolecop, as you might be a mafia rolecop. Especialy as e_e has proven the rolecop by saying I'm Ratel.

MartinW seems to have an important enough role that someone is maybe protecting him?

I can't be targeted with night actions. I think I mentioned that before.

Sorry for the short post, I'm kinda sleep deprived. Hopefully I'll be more active later, or at least have a lie detection.

Last thought: roband mentioned three townies and two were killed. It seems town-ish of roband, as mafia don't plan their kills that far ahead in my experience (why straightjacket yourself into killing mentioned random townies when you could kill the power roles you find out). But I'm not thinking too clearly.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 pm UTC

Sure. I am town. I am also trying to come up with other useful things I can try to analyse. Commends & feedback appreciated.

MartinW

Postby MartinW » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:23 pm UTC

Sent in the lie detection on e_e's I'm town. Now I'm off to sleep, hopefully I'll have the results tomorrow. G'night all.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm UTC

At the time I ate from the trough -- that was Day 2, right? -- I would have been Independent. I wanted to keep my options open and drank deeply from Elvish Pillager before unvoting him. For all the good the unvote did, I should have just stayed on him.

I am trying to be very open. I think that my best chances of winning are with town, and that means that I am trying to stay town. I have not clarified with the mods whether drinking deeply in thread "counts" or not. I will try to do that tomorrow, but time is kind of running out this evening.

Of the persons under discussion, I am by far the most wary of e_e. Admittedly, cute is in the eye of the beholder, but combined with the oracle and her general attitude recently, I am feeling a bit nervous there. I suppose I have to wait to see what the lie detector comes back with, though.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:Wow, Dr Ug, that is one impressive response. :P

Let me review a few minor details.
Dr Ug wrote:The suggestion that I am faking a temporary posting restriction
Mavketl wrote:He seems to be claiming a temporary post restriction
I refer the deficient critic to my previously published work for an answer to the impotent slur. My prediction of the affect of my assigned emotional category, whilst certainly based in impecable logic, failed to be borne out by in later time points. Instead we have had to modify our theoretical model for the behaviour of said emotional category, to be more based on whim of some higher being, rather than the emotional catagory of recently deceased case studies.
I said "He seems to be claiming.." not to imply that you're lying, but because I didn't want to be definitive as you hadn't actually claimed any precise mechanisms. And I think the higher being had a rather brilliant whim today. :P

Brooklynxman wrote:DL's claim seemed far too convenient to be true.
Which part of it? Because there have been a couple of people who have confirmed receiving that message, so unless you're accusing all of them (us) of lying, that part is true.

When he claimed miller on D2, a cop, and then no one was saying they got an alignment pm, making it seem as though he had magically copped 2 scum in a row. It was too much.

e_e: I am basing the cute mafia on the mafia name AWWW, and basing the cuteness definition around the known member. Thus, red panda's are cute. Murderous polar bears and hippos are not cute. Baby polar bears and hippos are cute if the momma isn't about to kill us.

e_e, are you deliberately misinterpreting the results? We determined red is passive, blue is active. Me and infinia both claimed passive powers.
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

Dr Ug

Postby Dr Ug » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm UTC

Letter to the editor,

Dear sir,

I would like to discuss with you recent publications from the author existential_elevator. There seem to have been many inconsistencies in his arguements, and I am finding it very hard not to join in the "lynch mob"-like mentality of recent corresponders in calling for his unaccreditation.

Firstly, he has claimed a Red Panda, which, as was pointed out by Mavketl et al., is a "cute" animal. He has also claimed rolecop, and we have had two dead rolecops confirmed as town. It has already been pointed out that there were unlikely to be three town rolecops. There are many other small "pings" in his publications that give the impression of falsification of data, and when taken as a whole are quite suspicious.

I really would like to express my distrust ofthis author by placing a vote for his credentials to be stripped, but the recent proposed study by MartinW et al. seems like it should be carried out prior to such an expulsion. I wish to express a desire to await a result from this investigation prior to voting, however I feel that it would have been more worthwhile to expell E_E and to detect data falsification on a second suspicious author, as I will find it hard not to vote for the expulsion from our association even if the investigation by MartinW et al fails to show statistical significance.

Dr Ug, PhD.
Where did my old signature go? :(

MartinW

Postby MartinW » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 am UTC

Soo, Silknor says the result is indeterminate. I agree with the above arguments. Two role cops already and such. Since if e_e is town, it would have come up as true:
Vote: e_e

Also, in sadder news, Silknor said along with the lie detection that he's making my invention retroactinvely used up. To prevent a terminal accumulation of confirmed townies.

MartinW

Postby MartinW » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:57 am UTC

EBWOP: Silknor said the result indeterminate was the real result. Not just because of the used upness.

Silknor

Postby Silknor » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 am UTC

Votals:
EE (3): Infina, roband, MartinW

9 hours remain. 7 to lynch.

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:12 am UTC

a hippo wanted me to say that he currently does not have internet access. While he is still in the game, he will probably not get a change to post before the deadline, would like it if the day was extended.

Anyways, this seems like a good lynch. Although E_E does seem like proven role cop, that doesn't mean not scum, and martin has a good idea going for him, a lie detector, and near-confirmed townieness.
Vote:E_E

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 am UTC

Dark Loink wrote:a hippo wanted me to say that he currently does not have internet access. While he is still in the game, he will probably not get a change to post before the deadline, would like it if the day was extended.

And I say this as he appears to be online.
Nice timing there, DarkLoink :P

Dark Loink

Postby Dark Loink » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:21 am UTC

Triple by way of post
Or not. Huh.
Anyways, brook-The claim may have been conveinent, but now it seems to be proven. And again, I claimed miller before any of the suspicion was on me, because I had just become miller. It made me unhappy, I liked being not miller for D1 and N1, and then D2 BAM-MILLER. And it hasn't changed yet, so I can only assume its permanent.

E_E did have a good point that Krong came up as blue, though, and krong was an SK. That doesn't make much sense to our powers theory(which was stated in the mafia pms, but still)

ahippo

Postby ahippo » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:24 am UTC

Hey guys. I had a little problem with my internets here. But I think this is the only opportunity I have to do this. I have received an anonymous PM claiming to be from [name redacted]. The person later, in thread, confirmed that it was indeed from him/her. I agree that e_e has been pinging me and should be lynched, but I trust that the person I received it from is town. I'm not exactly sure why it was sent to me, but I think it might be that I have a triple (yes triple) vote. It's a one shot action. This person wanted me to vote so as not to draw attention to his/her own self. Essentially it said greenlover is scum. I would have to say that this doesn't seem all that outrageous. If this person turns out to be wrong I will immediately point to the culprit, but as for now I tend to believe the message.

Vote: greenlover

Ninja'd. Ohai DL. Yeah it came back on for no apparent reason. Just like it went off! :P

MartinW

Postby MartinW » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:45 am UTC

Quick last thoughts before I'll be AFK for a long while:
Ahippo's claim strikes me as suspicious. It's a very late one, and seems just to be for saving e_e. The scum may think we are at lylo, so them claiming like this isn't harmful. But I don't have time for a full analysis of it.

Return to “Mafia”