1. Do you think anybody is likely to have made a falseclaim about their state of mind (either sent or recieved)? If so who?
2. Who would you rather lynch: Mav or Roband?
3. If we get no signs of life from Thirdkoopa, but the mod refuses to modkill this early, would you support a lurker lynch?
1. Unlikely, simply because it would become apparent that either they're lying or that one other person was lying. I guess it's possible if scum ended up getting a role that other scum sent in, but I don't see how they would coordinate this, or what the motivation would be. You could honestly claim the state of mind, while falseclaiming its effect.
2. Difficult, probably neither at this stage. Roband is a bit overexcited, even for him, but I think Mav seems very slightly cautious, preferring to ask the questions rather than give opinions of her own. So choice between them I'd say Mav, but probably neither. (mpolo or AngrySquirrel if I had to)
3. Not unless we really couldn't do any better. I figure at some stage he'll either turn up and we'll get some content to go off, or the mod will kill him. If he posts without content, then it will be frustrating, but I guess we'll have to lynch him. I'm not convinced we usually do much better than random on day 1, although the fact that we clearly do much better than random on day 2 suggests that discussion, votes etc. on day 1 are important, so we need targets other than lurkers. I think over-focussing on lurkers is a mild scumtell.
Notes for my (and others') reference later on the game so far:
AngrySquirrel has four posts, but not much content, just a lurker focus. More needed here.
FAOT has explained the reason for posting as he is.
Lataro has done very little except for what he's required to do by his posting restriction - uncharacteristically quiet.
Mav had fun with roband at the start of the game, but has settled down now. Hopefully that will come with some good content - so far it's mainly been questioning and looking for people's opinions rather than expressing her own.
Misnomer has been fairly active, more active than usually actually. No idea what that means, but I don't see much particularly wrong with his posting. I'm not overly concerned about the Mav/roband question - it just seems like fishing to see if I want to express suspicion of one of the two most active players.
mpolo only has two posts, the second of which admits to active-lurking, so I'm not sure what to make of that.
Obviously needs more content, I think generally inactivity is a scumtell from mpolo, although he has been a bit inactive across all games lately.
roband is extremely active and seems to be having fun with the game.
Nothing particularly wrong with his posts, but eventually would like more serious content.
Right now (and I'm forcing myself to say one way or the other rather than neutral):
Good: FAOT, Misnomer, roband
Not-so-good: AngrySquirrel, Lataro, Mavketl, mpolo.