Gargoyles Mafia - Game Over: Xanatos Gambit (Scum Win)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

JesseScottOwen

Re: Gargoyles Mafia - Night 3: By The Light Of The Moon

Postby JesseScottOwen » Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 pm UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:Ok, so I found out 1) Boomfrog was telling the truth and 2) I am sane. I investigated BoomFrog and it came up as a mason recruiter, just as he said. Unless it was a very deliberate result to make me not question my sanity, or BF is a godfather, I'm inclined to believe it.

You might be insane.
"And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

I'm giving up smiling for Lent. Not really.

flarpfreak
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Postby flarpfreak » Mon May 21, 2012 10:06 pm UTC

FOS Boomfrog, both of the people that were suspicious of him are now dead.
Wait, what?

ahammel
My Little Cabbage

Postby ahammel » Mon May 21, 2012 10:40 pm UTC

flarpfreak wrote:FOS Boomfrog, both of the people that were suspicious of him are now dead.

On the other hand, we've now got two independent confirmations that he's a mason recruiter.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

Mostlynormal

Postby Mostlynormal » Mon May 21, 2012 10:46 pm UTC

JesseScottOwen wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:Ok, so I found out 1) Boomfrog was telling the truth and 2) I am sane. I investigated BoomFrog and it came up as a mason recruiter, just as he said. Unless it was a very deliberate result to make me not question my sanity, or BF is a godfather, I'm inclined to believe it.

You might be insane.

It'd be a pretty bastardly kind of insane to give a rolecop specifically the roles people claimed. That can't even be consistent if they cop someone who hasn't claimed. I can understand maybe giving a random role, but in that case getting mason recruiter for a claimed mason recruiter would be quite a coincidence.

Also, if there is a cult out there we can't trust our claimed people anymore. The flavor almost made it sound like there was a possibility the cult didn't exist, but I think for now we should operate on the assumption that there is a cult.

careyhammer

Postby careyhammer » Mon May 21, 2012 11:31 pm UTC

I can confirm that BF is a mason recruiter.
DUCK!

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Mon May 21, 2012 11:42 pm UTC

On a real computer now.

If Snark is scum: He can discuss kill targets with his scummates. Then, they target someone else, and he redirects them. If they target a townie looking player, he looks good for redirecting a kill off of them, even if he accidentally hits another townie. Also, he can LIE about his usage of the power each night to confuse however he likes.

Vote: Snark

I am confident that Snark is scum. If he is not killed tonight, then Day 3, I will be killed. I will be roleblocking Snark, so they will not be able to target someone else and use him to redirect the kill onto me.

Also, I don't think any of Snark's claims about his bus driving should be trusted.

Ninja'd: What if Boomfrog is a scum recruiter? That means that Night 2, he could have had his scum recruit, or a scummate, claim as a recruit. Probably a scummate. That means that today he would have TWO new scum recruits that could "confirm" his "mason" recruiter role.
"And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 pm UTC

Actually, although there is no doubt in my mind that Snark is scum, we need to get rid of the recruiter first. So:

Unvote
Vote: Boomfrog

I will roleblock Snark Day 3. I will also be killed, in all likelihood. Night 4, Snark should be lynched. Then we (you all) can hunt down the scum recruits (probably those backing up BF's mason claim).

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 am UTC

I have to say, even if roleblocking Snark will make things easier to figure out the next night, it's not going to prevent lynches, scum or not. Also, there is more evidence for BF than against him at this point.

I think we need to figure out who redirected wam yesterday, since he didn't come up as insane at all.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

flarpfreak

Postby flarpfreak » Tue May 22, 2012 12:16 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:Also, there is more evidence for BF than against him at this point.

Here is my problem...I am a member of 23rd Precinct Mason group, Matt was as well. We have no recruiting capabilities, and it seemed as though our whole goal was to get rid of the Illuminati. I have a hard time believing Boomfrog because I would think there is only one Mason group in a game this size. He could be Illuminati, or he could be another Mason group recruiter, but whatever the case, I am still highly skeptical.
Wait, what?

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 12:26 am UTC

flarpfreak wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:Also, there is more evidence for BF than against him at this point.

Here is my problem...I am a member of 23rd Precinct Mason group, Matt was as well. We have no recruiting capabilities, and it seemed as though our whole goal was to get rid of the Illuminati. I have a hard time believing Boomfrog because I would think there is only one Mason group in a game this size. He could be Illuminati, or he could be another Mason group recruiter, but whatever the case, I am still highly skeptical.

THIS.

Boomfrog is lying. Those corroborating are either insane, or scum/scum recruits.

Mostlynormal

Postby Mostlynormal » Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 am UTC

This is silly. Suppose for a moment that me and carey are not mason recruits but scum recruits. Then what about USN's result? I've already said why I think insanity is improbable. The only other plausible option is that she's lying. But she would only lie if she was on the same scumteam as Boomfrog. In a game that already has two kills and a distinct faction (Xanatos Enterprises) that probably does not have a recruit, it'd be insane to also have a recruiting faction that starts the game with more than one member (even one member would be ridiculous, really).

flarpfreak wrote:Here is my problem...I am a member of 23rd Precinct Mason group, Matt was as well.

The Night Start even mentioned the cop's sanity and the fact that matt was unrecruitable but you expect us to beleive matt was part of a mason group?

I'm starting to beleive that flarpfreak and JSO are just desperate scum who've run out of places to hide, and are therefore trying to cast suspicion on a confirmed townie.

Vote: flarpfreak

DaBigCheez

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 am UTC

My apologies, I screwed up matt's role reveal slightly. The nightfall post has been edited accordingly.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 22, 2012 12:51 am UTC

I'm very busy today but I'd like to quickly point out that your theory is ridiculous. If my entire scum team is publicly claiming, and there's two kills floating around one of us is going to die and flip as cult aligned and then my whole team is exposed and lynched. It would be unbelievably stupid for a cult to all be claiming like this.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am UTC

Mostlynormal. Anything else you have to say?

Boys, I think you found yourself a scum recruit!

Ninja'd. Not if you thought you could get away with it long enough to gain control of the vote!

Mostlynormal

Postby Mostlynormal » Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 am UTC

Unvote

As much as I hate to admit it, that makes flarpfreak look alot townier. And I guess I can understand his being suspicious of another mason group. But you can't ignore the evidence in our favor--Boomfrog as a scum recruiter simply makes no sense.

Ninja'd: flarpfreak being semiconfirmed town doesn't make him right. You're being incredibly annoying and smug for someone so completely wrong, and I would vote you if I didn't think it was just clouded judgement.

But once again, if you want to lynch someone, lynch me. Even if I were to flip scum, it would be obvious that I wasn't part of a cult, and would probably even mention that I was recruited to the Redemption Squad Mason Group.

But that really shouldn't be necessary. Take a step back and think clearly--BF being scum makes absolutely no sense.

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 1:12 am UTC

So you're saying that there is present:

Town
Redemption Squad Mason Group
23rd Precinct Mason Group
Illuminati Cult
Mafia
SK

Or am I mistaken?

Mostlynormal

Postby Mostlynormal » Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 am UTC

That's exactly what I'm saying, give or take a cult, vig or SK because I don't know the exact setup. Is this what you are saying we have?

Xanatos Enterprises (almost certainly at least two: the deceased and Xanatos himself, but probably more)
Illuminati (I'm assuming you think BF is part of the Illuminati unless you're suggesting two cults? This would have started out with at least two members (BF and USN) and now has at least four)
Vig or SK
23rd Precinct Mason
Town

This really doesn't seem balanced at all. Even if town had a lot of powers, It'd be pretty unfair for Xanatos enterprises unless they had a lot of people, in which case town's situation is pretty bleak even with powers.

And you're contintuing to ignore how laughably suicidal it would be for a cultist to claim mason recruiter.

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 1:56 am UTC

Alexander Xanatos is affiliated with the Illuminati. He is in the 36th rank. If you read up on Matt Bluestone, he was a member of the Illuminati, working to destroy it from the inside. He was a detective at the 23rd Precinct in Manhattan. This Redemption Squad nonsense is bullcrap.

I think there are two major factions: the Manhattan Clan and Xanatos Enterprises.

Within the Manhattan Clan, there is the 23rd Precinct Mason Group. Within Xanatos Enterprises, there is the Illuminati.

Because of the second kill, there is also probably an SK.

I think we should lynch Boomfrog N3, Snark N4, and Mostlynormal N5. But, I really have no way to make good judgments about lynch targets that far into the future.

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 1:57 am UTC

Also, the claiming of mason recruiter seems to be working out for Boomfrog so far. He should be lynched. There, I addressed it.

Mostlynormal

Postby Mostlynormal » Tue May 22, 2012 2:22 am UTC

JesseScottOwen wrote:Also, the claiming of mason recruiter seems to be working out for Boomfrog so far. He should be lynched. There, I addressed it.

That's quite a lot of confirmation bias there. What you're saying is, the fact that all evidence points to him being a mason recruiter doesn't mean he actually is a mason recruiter, it means the people saying the claim would be risky for scum must be wrong. What. It doesn't work that way. You cant look at a confirming rolecop result and go "Wow, look at Boomfrog and how sneakily he's playing scum. You have to look at it and say "Wow, that's the third independent confirmation, more confirmations than recruits in fact." Even if there was no confirmation, waiting just one more night wouldn't hurt and would give you certainty in acting if even one of us died.

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue May 22, 2012 2:24 am UTC

Ok. The Redemption Squad in the show were a group of villains that decided to do the right thing. The leader's name is Hunter, and he had to recruit one by one each member of the group. The flavor there lends to recruiting. The 23rd Precinct is the police station. It's not like just anybody can become a cop, so the flavor there doesn't relate to recruiting. I think that all of these different groups could be in the game. I don't think I would get a false result from my investigation that would be that strong of a mislead. Normally, I wouldn't defend other people so strongly, but think we are all town arguing over which of us to lynch, and the scum is just sitting back and watching as we self-destruct.

That being said, FoS Snark, Carey, and ahammel for all staying away from this convo. Pretty perfect opportunity to lurk.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

careyhammer

Postby careyhammer » Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 am UTC

not trying to lurk, just got off work.

I am a member of the Redemption Squad. BF recruited me during the day.

I am not now, nor have i ever been scum. I trust BF is not scum either. And I trust MN too. Lets focus on the real scum as lynch targets.
DUCK!

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue May 22, 2012 2:40 am UTC

JSO says he's "convinced" that I'm scum. I know he's wrong so it's unlikely I'm going to believe anything he says.

Furthermore, there's way too many people confirming the existence of BF's mason group for them to be a cult. What MN said.

FoS: US. You weren't rb'd last day and suddenly there's two kills. I smell scum/SK. This will turn into a vote unless definitive night actions introduce a better target and change my mind. Also it appears my vote yesternight was on the right track.

Ninja'd by Carey. Another person for JSO to FoS.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 2:48 am UTC

Mostlynormal wrote: [...] Even if there was no confirmation, waiting just one more night wouldn't hurt and would give you certainty in acting if even one of us died.

Um, actually you're wrong. If Boomfrog is a scum recruiter, lynching him tonight is obviously the best plan. Waiting JUST ONE MORE NIGHT means one more townie recruited to scum, plus the scum daykill. It totally changes the balance again. Even if Boomfrog WERE town, it would still be a better idea for town to lynch him than to take the chance that he's scum.

Also, lest you forget, I'm probably going to be killed tonight. Which means, if Boomfrog is not lynched, you'll probably have to lynch him tomorrow night, giving him ANOTHER recruit, and Snark another day to bus drive.

If Boomfrog is not lynched tonight, I'm fairly sure this game is lost for town.

Carey- Who do YOU suggest?

careyhammer

Postby careyhammer » Tue May 22, 2012 2:53 am UTC

I say we lynch Snark. All this bus driving is giving me a headache. With him out of the way things get easier to figure out.
DUCK!

Mostlynormal

Postby Mostlynormal » Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 am UTC

Yeah, JSO's way off the mark about Snark too. For one thing, scum wouldn't have claimed in the first place in most universes, unless they beleived one scum as semi-confirmed town was worth giving up making the already huge flood of wine into a game-consuming cataclysm. For another thing, if he really were to lie about who he busdrove he'd run a huge risk of being exposed by inconsistent results.

Also, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes that JSO told the truth about roleblocking Snark. The fact that KrO2 died would make sense if scum targeted mpolo and hit KrO2 thanks to the switch, but it makes no sense for scum to target KrO2 when there are so many claimed power roles floating around.

I was looking for an excuse to vote him anyway, to be honest.

Vote: JesseScottOwen

Ninja'd: Youre still being ridiculous. You ignored the entire main point of my post, which was that USN's confirmation dooms your idea to shaving off by Occam's Razor. For lynching Boomfrog to be a remotely good move, there'd have to be at least a 40% chance that he's scum, and there's not even that.

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 3:10 am UTC

Let's say you're a misinformed townie. If I'm lynched today, I can't roleblock Snark again Day 3. Which means another kill from scum, more bus driving, and another SK kill.

I'm Broadway, BTW's. This guy:

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue May 22, 2012 3:13 am UTC

Snark wrote:Furthermore, there's way too many people confirming the existence of BF's mason group for them to be a cult. What MN said.

FoS: US. You weren't rb'd last day and suddenly there's two kills. I smell scum/SK. This will turn into a vote unless definitive night actions introduce a better target and change my mind. Also it appears my vote yesternight was on the right track.

You're FoS-ing me, even though I am one of the people that are confirming the existence of the mason group you are believing in based on the amount of people confirming it?
Snark wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:EBWOP: FoS Snark. You've been jumping ship a lot, joining a lot of bandwagons.

I always find it completely hilarious when people FoS people who have recently voted for FoS'd them.

Pot, kettle much?

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue May 22, 2012 3:14 am UTC

Ninja, EBWOP: JSO, you're roleblocking Snark didn't stop any DKs. I don't think you can use that as a positive argument for yourself.

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:Ninja, EBWOP: JSO, you're roleblocking Snark didn't stop any DKs. I don't think you can use that as a positive argument for yourself.

I played paintball this morning, and have a wicked headache. (It's true, check @JesseScottOwen on twitter.) I tried to figure the pros and cons of saying who I roleblocked, but couldn't. So I just told the truth, knowing that I couldn't trip up that way. I roleblocked Snark. That's all there is to it.

flarpfreak

Postby flarpfreak » Tue May 22, 2012 3:26 am UTC

JesseScottOwen wrote:I played paintball this morning, and have a wicked headache. (It's true, check @JesseScottOwen on twitter.) I tried to figure the pros and cons of saying who I roleblocked, but couldn't. So I just told the truth, knowing that I couldn't trip up that way. I roleblocked Snark. That's all there is to it.

If you are telling the truth about roleblocking Snark, then this gets even more complicated and more assumptions must be made. I'm not inclined to believe you at this moment.
Wait, what?

UniqueScreenname

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue May 22, 2012 3:29 am UTC

It's not that I don't believe you. But you are saying if you get voted out, you won't be able to roleblock Snark in the morning, which will cause all these kills. I am suggesting you should perhaps try to find an actual killer for next time, instead of sticking to something that didn't work this time.

Ninja'd. We can't figure out whether it worked or not unless mpolo mentions what he saw last day. Otherwise, I'm gonna keep my eyes open and try to be as unbiased as possible towards everybody.

CaptainFinglass

Postby CaptainFinglass » Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 am UTC

The only thing that's striking me is how freaking determined JSO is to get BF lynched. To be honest, it sounds like you're scum who's best scummy looking townie option just vanished and you're panicking a bit. As well, the roleblocking/bus driving claims from D2 seem to conflict rather strongly. Someone want to reiterate them sensibly please?
Allons-y!

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 am UTC

careyhammer wrote:I can confirm that BF is a mason recruiter.

With this confirmation, I can provide indirect extra confirmation. BoomFrog targeted careyhammer last night. (According to my investigation.)

Can we make more sense out of yesterday, knowing that both wam and I seem to be (have been) sane?
Image <-- Evil experiment

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 am UTC

Hologram or your lying. Although I don't think you are lying since if you were you'd have pretending to be insane today.

JSO is acting crazy aggressive, at this point I can only assume Jester or lyncher. For the moment I'm undecided.

Mpolo, USN, Flapfreak, MN, Snark and Finglass I've got good townie feelings from.

ahammal not so good.

Waiting to hear careyhammer's private claim in mason chat.

Assuming Careyhammer's claim sounds reasonable I'm probably going to be voting ahammal or JSO tonight.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue May 22, 2012 9:45 am UTC

Careyhammer doesn't want to reveal his rolename and power to me. I can understand he is cautious so I think we should discuss this in the main thread instead of MN and I pressuring him in mason chat. On a side note, MN has claimed to me and I trust his claim and think he's pretty townie (mostly for the lynch me first stuff).

The benefit of him claiming would be that I can verify his role name and powers sound legit without exposing him to everyone. Also, since he's pretty new I can help him use his power well without it being public knowledge.

What do others think?

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue May 22, 2012 10:52 am UTC

The evidence of careyhammer not wanting to claim to BF actually speaks to this recruiting masons thing being real -- if it were recruiting scum, he would have revealed at once, I presume.

The numbers seem way off, though.. Here is a summary (I almost surely missed some information; feel free to complete it).

1. Flarpfreak --> claims Manhattan Clan, 23rd Precinct Masons [presumably Human and some sort of cop function relating to the Illuminati]
2. BoomFrog --> claims Mason Recruiter for the Redemption Squad. Flavor would make him Hunter, Human
3. Matt96 Killed D2 - Matt Bluestone (Illuminati Exposer), Manhattan Clan, 23rd Precinct Masons, Human
4. CaptainFinglass
5. Snark --> claims Bus Driver [He claimed to switch KrO2 and me.
6. Lataro Replaced by wam Lynched N2 - Brooklyn (Watcher), Manhattan Clan, Gargoyle
7. JesseScottOwen --> claims Broadway (Roleblocker), Manhattan Clan, Gargoyle
8. mpolo --> Claims Bronx (Tracker), Manhattan Clan, Gargoyle
9. Mostlynormal --> Claims Recruit in Redemption Squad. BoomFrog Claims he has made a plausible town claim in Mason Chat
10. UniqueScreenname --> Claims Lexington (Rolecop), Manhattan Clan, Gargoyle [BF suggested that Lexington might be insane; roleblocked D1, got BF as Mason Recruiter D2; this is either extremely bad luck for the town, a sane result, or a godfather result (and BF knows it -- that he will come up "mason recruiter" to rolecops)
11. KrO2Killed D2 - Talon/Derek Maza (Paranoid Alignment Cop), Manhattan Clan, Mutate
12. fearless Lynched N1 - Owen (Roleblocker), Xanatos Enterprises, Human
13. ahammel
14. CareyHammer --> Claims Recruit in Redemption Squad. Has not made town claim in Mason Chat.

As far as lacking claims, we have

CaptainFinglass
ahammel
CareyHammer
MostlyNormal

What if we go back to the theory that Scum were given a safe claim? And what if said safe claim for BoomFrog was in fact "Hunter, recruiter for the Redemption Squad"? Then his play wouldn't be so much bold (near suicidal) scum play, but a reasonable acceptance of the cover granted him by the mod. Especially if he is also a Godfather figure.

MostlyNormal has been pleading that if we don't trust BoomFrog, we should lynch him instead. I'm not sure that I'd call this rational play on the part of a town mason -- recruiting masons are pretty dicey on their utility. Since the recruiter can always make a mistake and recruit scum, everyone is generally paranoid about revealing too much, or if they do reveal everything, they can easily be sold out to scum. Losing an actually useful power from MostlyNormal (if he's really town) would be worse than using the Mason Recruiter (who is less useful).

If I keep rambling along here, I'm going to convince myself to vote for BoomFrog despite the various confirmations of his claim, so I'd better stop and let somebody tear my arguments apart before I make a silly vote.
Image <-- Evil experiment

CaptainFinglass

Postby CaptainFinglass » Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm UTC

Just pointing out, I claimed N1 to prevent getting lynched. Actually, I was the first one to claim. To refresh your memory, Goliath was my claim.
Allons-y!

ahammel
My Little Cabbage

Postby ahammel » Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 pm UTC

I'll repeat my eleventh-hour question from last nigt. Finglass, did you target USN during day 1?
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

Snark

Postby Snark » Wed May 23, 2012 12:03 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:
Snark wrote:Furthermore, there's way too many people confirming the existence of BF's mason group for them to be a cult. What MN said.

You're FoS-ing me, even though I am one of the people that are confirming the existence of the mason group you are believing in based on the amount of people confirming it?
Snark wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:EBWOP: FoS Snark. You've been jumping ship a lot, joining a lot of bandwagons.

I always find it completely hilarious when people FoS people who have recently voted for FoS'd them.

Pot, kettle much?

The reason I FoS'd you is because I had forgotten about you until you posted. I was so caught up in all the other arguments that were going on, that I failed to remember about you. When I did remember, I put 2 and 2 together. You were roleblocked 2 nights and weren't last night. The difference was an extra NK. I don't think that's coincidence. As promised, a vote:

Vote: UniqueScreenname

JesseScottOwen wrote:Okay, WELL, if any town people who have already claimed get killed tonight, I'm assuming that you did your job HORRIBLY and are scum.

JesseScottOwen wrote:I roleblocked you.

JesseScottOwen wrote:Even if Boomfrog WERE town, it would still be a better idea for town to lynch him than to take the chance that he's scum.

I'd also be happy lynching JSO. I'm know there's no way he can be sure of my being scum, because I'm town. So he's lying for some reason. My guess is that he was taken over by the cult group and would rather have me lynched than recruited as he can't be seen buddying with someone he was attacking recently.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Return to “Mafia”