Basic Mafia Rules:
2. If you are a player, you may NOT edit your posts under any circumstances. If you want to correct a typo or add on to a previous post, make a new post and preface it with "EBWOP" (Edit By Way Of Post).
3. All votes should be made by posting on a new line, IN BOLD. For example,
4. Don't lurk through the whole game; if you need to drop out, PM the mods. Really bad lurkers ruin the game for everyone.
5. Once a mod declares nighttime or someone reaches a majority vote (aka, hammered), do not post in the thread.
6. If you die, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," which reveals no information.
7. You may not quote or refer to specific details of word usage or structure of any PM from a mod. Paraphrasing the meaning only is fine. Quoting PM's from other players is fine.
Fallout Mafia setup info and rules:
Bastardy Level Slight to none: Roles are not guaranteed to be sane. Unusual roles may be used (e.g. Scum Mason Recruiter, Miller in a game with no cop, Ninja Doctor). There is no form of spoiler-reading role in this game. Any listener role will be very limited, and unaffected by using codes or names in PMs so don't bother encrypting PMs in any way.
Health: You have a health stat, an average human has 3/3 health. If you run out of health you die.
Charisma: In the case of a tie vote the player with the lower charisma is lynched. (Charisma is a secret stat)
Rations: Each night phase you eat one ration. If you do not have a ration then you lose one health and one max health.
Trading: During the day you can give raw materials to other players by PMing the mods "I give X to Bob" You may also set up trades by PMing the mods, "I will give X to Bob for Y." If Bob also PM's the mod saying, "I will give Y to Alice for X" then Alice and Bob will trade. If this is unclear ask for help from a mod. Who is trading will be noted publicly, but not what they are trading.
Crafting: You may craft any item on the crafting list by PMing the mod, "I craft X". You will use the materials and gain the item which let you use that item's action at night. You can craft any number of times during the day or night phase, it does not take up your night action.
Night action results: Players will be told what weapons and first aid were used on them and will be told if their actions are successful or not. The cause of death will be revealed for all deaths.
Looting the dead: In addition to your night action each night you may target one player, living or dead, to loot. If that player is dead then their items will be divided amongst all who looted them. This is a (close) action. If you use a (close) item action then you will be assumed to also attempt to loot your target.
Winning: The game ends when one faction has eliminated all opposition, or victory is inevitable.
• Pistol – Uses a bullet. Target takes 2-Armor damage
• Shotgun – Uses a bullet. Target takes 4-2xArmor damage
• Sniper Rifle – Uses a bullet. Target takes 5-Armor damage
• Laser pistol – Uses a battery. Target takes 2 damage
• Plasma Rifle – Uses a fusion cell. Target takes 3 damage
• Knife – Target takes 1-Armor damage. (close)
• Sword – Target takes 2-Armor damage. (close)
• Throwing Spear – Target takes 3-Armor damage and gets your throwing spear.
• Super Sledge Target takes 5-Armor damage. Only usable if you have power armor or are using buffout. (close)
• Rocket Fist – Uses a fuel. Target takes 3-Armor damage and is roleblocked (their action tonight is canceled) (close)
• Junk Launcher – Uses a scrap. Target takes 3-Armor damage.
• Flamer – Uses two fuel. Target and anyone close to them takes 3 damage
• Rocket Launcher – Uses a rocket. Target and anyone close to them takes 5-armor damage
• Grenade – Consumed. Target and anyone close to them takes 3-armor damage
• EMP Grenade – Consumed. Target and anyone close to them loses the benefits of all powered equipment (laser pistol, plasma rifle, and power armor)
• Booby-trap – Use on yourself, consumed and the effect lasts until triggered. A random player who gets close to you takes 3-armor damage before taking their action.
• First Aid Kit – Target is healed 2hp (healing and damage is simultaneous). Consumed if your target has any wounds actually healed. You are considered close to your target.
• Scope - You are told a general description of your target including their armor, and item used that night.
• Stealthboy – Consumed, does not count as an action. Knife, Sword and Super Sledge do an extra two damage tonight and all actions targeting you tonight are canceled. (They fail but without cost)
Armor: You automatically use your best armor unless you PM the mod otherwise. If an attack hurts you or is barely stopped by your armor (ignoring effects of Med-X) then your armor becomes damaged. Damaged armor blocks one less damage per attack. Armor can be damaged multiple times.
• Leather Armor – Gives you 1 Armor
• Metal Armor – Gives you 2 Armor
• Combat Armor – Gives you 3 Armor
• Power Armor – Gives you 4 Armor, attacks that ignore armor are still reduced by 2damage. You deal an extra damage with knife and sword attacks. (and you are able to use a super sledge)
Drugs: You may use each drug once per night. If you take a specific drug twice in the game then you suffer it’s withdrawal effect each night that you don’t use that drug.
• Buff Out – You gain two temporary HP and one Max HP until the start of tomorrow night and you can use a super sledge. Withdrawal: You lose two Max HP.
• Jet – You may use a second action item tonight. Withdrawal: You cannot use any action items.
• Psycho – Any damage you cause tonight does one more hp of damage. Withdrawal: You must do two or more damage to another player or you do one damage to yourself.
• Med-X – Any damage you take tonight is reduced by one. Withdrawal: Any damage you take is increased by one.
• StimPak – You are healed for two damage. Withdrawal: First Aid Kits do not affect you.
Recipe List: The number in parenthesis is the mod’s estimate of the items relative value.
• (2) Bullet – Scrap, Gunpowder
• (2) Pistol – 2xScrap
• (5) Shotgun – pistol, 3xScrap
• (8) Sniper Rifle - Shotgun, 3xScrap
• (3) Laser pistol – Scrap, 2xChemicals
• (6) Plasma rifle – Laser pistol, Scrap, Battery
• (2) Knife – 2xScrap
• (6) Sword – knife, 3x Scrap, Leather
• (4) Throwing Spear – Knife, Scrap, Leather
• (9) Super Sledge – 3xScrap, Fusion cellx2
• (6) Rocket Fist – 4xScrap, 2xLeather
• (8) Junk Launcher – 2xScrap, 2xLeather, 2xBattery
• (6) Flamer – 4xScrap, 2x Leather
• (6) Rocket Launcher – 4xScrap, Battery
• (4) Rocket - Scrap, fuel, Gunpowder
• (4) Grenade – 3xGunpowder, Scrap
• (4) EMP Grenade – Battery, Chemicals, Scrap
• (6) Booby-trap – Grenade, 2x Leather
• (4) Scope – Scrap, 2x Chemicals, Leather
• (4) First Aid Kit – 3x Chemicals, Leather
• (5) Stealthboy – Fusion cell, Battery
Armor: You can repair one damage to your armor for the cost of one Scrap or one Leather. You cannot upgrade damaged armor.
• (3) Leather Armor – 3xLeather
• (6) Metal Armor – Leather Armor, 3xScrap
• (9) Combat Armor – Metal Armor, 2xScrap, Leather
• (17) Power Armor – Combat Armor, 4xScrap, Leather, Fusion cell
• (3) Buff Out – Gunpowder, 2x Chemicals
• (3) Jet – Battery, Chemicals
• (4) Psycho – Fuel, Scrap, Chemicals
• (4) Med-X – Fuel, 2x Chemicals
• (3) StimPak – 3x Chemicals
Materials: (1) Scrap, (1) Leather, (2) Battery Pack, (1) Chemicals, (3) Fusion cell, (2) Fuel, (1) Gunpowder, (2) Ration, (1) Irradiated Ration.
5. Adam H
3. Eculc - Killed N2
11. matt96 - Lynched D2
2. New User - Killed N1
9. UniqueScreenname - Probably modkilled
10. Lataro - Lynched D1
12. The Masked Gecko - Killed N1