Fallout Mafia II - Game Over - DBC Married - Town Wins

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm UTC

DaBigCheez wrote:...Hrm. The downside of the "I give stuff to multiple people" strategy is that you won't be able to verify I gave the actual *weapons* away, if I scattershot it across multiple people (as having whoever gets the weapons claim would negate the entire point of splitting things up). Would it be better for me to give all the stuff to one person, then have that person redistribute things as they see fit?

I don't care, tbh. I say just keep it simple. I'm not really worried about scum knowing who got everything, because townies can just loot that player to keep scum from getting everything. Also, if this happens soon then SoC can do some disassembling and the sniper rifle can potentially turn into some sweet armor.

CaptainFinglass: if you want to get out of this lynch, claiming your items would help. The more detailed, the better (i.e. your starting materials, what you crafted each day, what you traded and why, etc.).
-Adam

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

You know what, I'm not going to be using the weapons anyway so I'll pass all but the essentials away now. I'll give everything to Adam H, as he seems to both be most concerned about me and multiple results make me think he's town.

I'm keeping the Irradiated Rations I'll be receiving from lynx (assuming that trade goes through), my Scope, and a single Battery for in case I'm able to prove myself sufficiently that a Fusion Cell/Stealthboy becomes available tomorrow (just in case the game actually goes to N4). Everything else is in the modqueue to be traded to Adam. I'm not sure if I can set a conditional on waiting to verify that Adam gave items (most important to verify, in my eyes, being the Throwing Spear) to SoC, but that would be a silly claim to try and fake, so I'm not going to wait for confirmation on that first.

Adam - once you've verified the items I send over, obviously feel free to have them broken down for parts; everything I'm trading you but the Gunpowder and the Battery came from eculc anyway, and (as previously detailed) I don't want them on me when night hits if I don't have a Stealthboy running to be able to control my action.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 pm UTC

Cool. Let the record show that I feel much better about DBC! :)

My posting over the next few days will unfortunately be spotty at best, so I'm going to put in the mod-queue to give SoC a sniper rifle. SoC should disassemble all the stuff I sent and give me the materials (12 scrap, 4 leather, 1 gunpowder, for those counting at home). In payment, I'm giving him 1 fuel now and 1 fuel when I get all the materials back. Fuel is valued at 2 each so that's a pretty damn good deal for him. To clarify, my previous deal is off, I want all the materials back except the 1 fuel.

And we should be prepared to lynch SoC if he screws me out of this stuff. I'm giving him a fortune and if he's scum he might be able to wreak enough havoc tonight to win, especially if DBC is an unaligned survivor.

Just a heads up, I'm probably going to ask for a deadline extension if SoC doesn't respond in the next day or so, since I won't really be around this weekend. Acceptable?
-Adam

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:59 am UTC

I've already been talking to the mod about this some, but I won't be around much this weekend/not at all on Monday.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 am UTC

DBC gave stuff to Adam H
Adam H gave stuff to Servant-of_Christ


Just a heads up, I'm probably going to ask for a deadline extension if SoC doesn't respond in the next day or so, since I won't really be around this weekend. Acceptable?
As loathe as I am to prolong days, with DBC's event and SoC's absence, lets just set deadline as Tuesday evening. (US time, I'll be traveling)

Deadline is 96 hours from now if that works for DBC.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 am UTC

I got stuff from adam. disassembled and sent back. also can anyone make rations? it seems we are going to run out quickly.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 am UTC

SoC Gives stuff to Adam H
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:22 am UTC

BF, how about my food trade?
Also DBC, I'll trade my scope for yours if you want so we can verify the information.

I've kind of come around to trusting Adam and possibly DBC.
DBC, I have an idea. How would you like me to roleblock you tonight? Not sure why I didn't think of it earlier.
You won't have any chance of killing off townies by accident although the trade-off is that neither of us can use our scope.

Finglass is lurking hard (it's getting really suspicious) and as I was last to claim I'd insist that she claims next.
I still need to do that re-read although I'm not too confident as we've had little content from her.

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am UTC

Servant-of_Christ wrote:can anyone make rations? it seems we are going to run out quickly.

I can't see this game lasting much longer than one or two more days. If there's more than one more scummer I'll be very surprised, and with so many weapons flying around, it should be over soon for better or for worse. Are you going to run out today?

Just read through Finglass' posts, and there's not much there. Bit of strategy, defended eculc a bit from Adam's initial suspicion but attacked matt. It could easily have been distancing though, as once I drew attention to him he didn't do too much to help himself.

BoomFrog wrote:Matt gives stuff to: Lynx, Eculc, wam, Adam H, and DaBigCheez.

I presume he gave most of the stuff to eculc and thus on looting him people got loads of goodies.
The people he missed out were SoC and Finglass as far as I can tell. Not sure if that's because they were inactive or because he wanted to protect the scum member who hadn't attracted much suspicion (ie. CF). Maybe he left some for her to loot? I'm not sure.

Break has finished though so more after work.

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby wam » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 am UTC

Vote CaptainFinglass

I don't really have much to add, my only worry is that if were wrong about adam thats one seriously powerful scum right now.

Also I have just realised that I don't have any rations for tonight, anyone intrested in trading with me?

I don't mind irradiated. And before anyone accuses me of being a mutant with DBC, I have a skill where I can turn 1 irradiated ration and 1 chemical into 1 normal ration.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am UTC

I'll trade with you wam. I don't see this game going past D4 with all these kills and I've got two rations left.
Here's what I'll do: I'll give you a ration, along with two chemicals. How about in return you craft me two stimpacks, with your ability?
In effect you pay one chems for a ration, while I get 4 value worth of drugs for it. As they say, a win-win situation!

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby wam » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 am UTC

Ah small issue, I don't actually have 1 chemical, What i can offer you is 1 battery, 1 fusion cell or 1 fuel? Or I can make you any of the other drugs and give you both back?
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 pm UTC

One small thing... SoC took a scrap (i think) and gave me back a fuel. So apparently hording valuables isn't his primary objective at this point. I want an explanation from SoC. Until then I'm not giving SoC the fuel I promised.

Other than that, SoC did what I asked, so I'm happy with him. I would really prefer full disclosure from him and finglass though. Like what items you have, what strategy you are using to fulfill your win condition, etc.

Consider that a THREAT coming from someone with 11 scrap. :)

I prefer that DBC not be roleblocked. I won't mind being able to confirm that he does 1 damage (or that he indeed has a scope).
-Adam

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:02 pm UTC

lynx: I'll exchange scopes with you for verification purposes. Sending PM now.

Also, did you ever send the PM for that rations trade with me? It still hasn't gone through.

I'm leaning towards roleblocking me being a decent idea, but the scope intel is probably more important.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm UTC

I'm sending SoC a throwing spear to be disassembled. Depending on your answer to my previous question (why did you take a scrap instead of a fuel??), we'll figure out payment later... I'm mr moneybags so you'll get a good deal, don't worry.

(BTW, I don't think I properly stressed the seriousness of your situation in my last post. If you don't give a good reason why you would prefer a scrap to a fuel, I will kill you tonight if for some reason I can't get you lynched.)

Has anyone eaten an irradiated ration yet (other than DBC)?!? I want to know what happens!
-Adam

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:40 am UTC

I dissassembled before reading you new message. I sent him a correction message, saying that i instead take the fuel, not the scrap. Sorry for the confusion. and I have some rations left, however I am not at 20 value right now. i have 3 rations, and my value is 16(counting the scrap, not the fuel). once I reach 20, i will dissassembled for free. please help me out, in case the game ends tonight.

again, very sorry for the confusion. if he does not correct it, i will send a trade request, scrap for fuel.

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 am UTC

wam, I'll take 2 med-x instead if you fancy, sending PM now.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby BoomFrog » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 am UTC

I'm getting on an airplane but DBC and Lynx will trade. I'll either process is tomorrow or flarpfreak will take care of it.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

CaptainFinglass
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 am UTC
Location: Canada ~*P

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby CaptainFinglass » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 am UTC

Having no way to post is cause of lurking. Apologies.

I have not very much time, so I'll say this:

I vigged TMG the first night. And I didn't vig anyone last night.

My items: sword (I started with a knife), armour, medpack, jet/pyscho (started with), rations, random scrap, battery, and fuel and chemicals.

If anyone watched me either night, they can confirm my actions, and if anyone wants to see my items, they can.
Allons-y!

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 am UTC

Starting with jet/psycho, while probably true, does not strike me as saying something particularly positive. I'm willing to believe that you vigged TMG (presumably with a Psycho on top of the sword to make it actually kill), and that your itemclaim is true. Starting items of "knife/jet/psycho" sound to me more like a survivalist SK set.

Then again, I'm the last person to think it's a good idea to judge someone based on their abilities or starting items, given that I realize my own set looks even worse. So, I'll see if others agree with my assessment before I place down a vote. (The claim to not have vigged anyone last night is probably true due to being easily counterclaimed, but I think there's a pretty fair chance that's due to having attacked me and having the action fail because stealthboy.)
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 am UTC

I think I'm certain enough in my suspicions to put a vote down. On a re-read and combined with how lurky CF has been, I think we've got our last scum. I think CF is telling the truth about her items in case someone calls her out on it, and she's caught in a lie. But seriously, starting with that much attacking stuff? I think we've got enough vigs in our town to survive a night even if this is a mislynch (again, I don't think it is at all).

Vote: CaptainFinglass

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm UTC

Yup, pretty sure CF is sk.

Vote: CaptainFinglass

SoC, that's what I figured happened. For some reason (might have something to do with my seemingly endless supply of materials :) ) I have a soft spot in my heart for you. So I'm sending you 2 fuel. I also sent you a throwing spear (4) - I'm not sure if you're including that in your 16 total value or not. If so, you can afford to send back those materials. But I'm pretty sure there won't be a tomorrow so it doesn't matter much. Enjoy your win!
-Adam

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:13 pm UTC

I broke down the spear and returned it to you.I sent a scrap trade request, so if you want it back, you can have it.say in your trade pm if you do or not

User avatar
wam
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby wam » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 am UTC

So CF is at L-1

lynx wrote:wam, I'll take 2 med-x instead if you fancy, sending PM now.


That will do, haven't got the pm yet will craft them and send them back when i do.

I don't really have anything to add.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 am UTC

Not voting yet to allow trades to take place before ending the day. I think we've pretty well got discussion wrapped up, though.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
flarpfreak
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm UTC
Location: Next to a salty body of water, no, it's not the ocean

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby flarpfreak » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 am UTC

DBC and Lynx have traded
Wait, what?

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:20 am UTC

I sent the message yesterday but no response, glad the trade with DBC went through though. wam maybe you could message flarp, I don't want to go through the night without any stimpacks just in case.

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby BoomFrog » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:17 am UTC

Adam H gives stuff to SoC
Lynx gives stuff to Wam

Vtotals:
CaptainFinglass - 3 - (wam, lynx, Adam H)

4 to lynch
Deadline in 52 hours and 47 minutes


I believe I got everyone's PM processed, if you have an unresolved issue please PM me.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 pm UTC

I'm at exactly 20. If I eat tonight I will lose.can I dismantle for someone for 2 scrap or leather or something?

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:53 pm UTC

Lynx - the rations trade has gone through, but I still haven't verified your scope via scope-for-scope trade. Fix that, if you would. My scope is still primed and ready for said trade.
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm UTC

SoC (& BF), I never got the disassembled materials from my throwing spear. Not sure whose fault that is.

SoC: if CF is last scum you will win before tonight. If not, you only have to worry about vig, which... well... yeah I can see why you'd be worried. Maybe see if you can just not eat. It would only do 1 damage if BF allows it.
-Adam

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 am UTC

DBC and Lynx trade.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

User avatar
lynx
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 pm UTC
Location: Wessex

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby lynx » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:28 am UTC

There we go, well I'm feeling a bit better about DBC. And more confident about CF! Would you like to trade all your items away as well or not even going to pretend?

SoC, do you have any irradiated rations? If you eat one of those instead of the normal one tonight, I'll give you my only spare item (chems, as it happens) for tonight. I bet I'm the poorest player in this whole set-up either way!

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 am UTC

I have no irradiated rations

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm UTC

SoC: I'm not sure what you mean by this:
Servant-of_Christ wrote:I broke down the spear and returned it to you.I sent a scrap trade request, so if you want it back, you can have it.say in your trade pm if you do or not


The spear is 3 scrap and 1 leather which I haven't gotten back. I don't especially care about the one scrap floating around and I can't tell what you want me to give you for it.
-Adam

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:31 pm UTC

Oh crap, never mind! I never sent you my second throwing spear! :oops:

So... hmmm. It might be too late to expect you to dissassemble it and send it back. If you were smart, you'd pretend to be AFK until night fell so you could just keep it and win. I'm definitely not going to throw it tonight; scum almost surely has armor at this point so the raw materials are much more useful. Therefore, I'm going to send it to you and you can keep it until tomorrow. If the game isn't over tomorrow I will expect the materials back along with interest. :)
-Adam

User avatar
BoomFrog
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:59 am UTC
Location: Seattle

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 pm UTC

Wam gives stuff to Lynx
Adam gives stuff to SoC
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Servant-of_Christ
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Servant-of_Christ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 pm UTC

I will assemble and send to you if there is a day tomorrow

User avatar
Adam H
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby Adam H » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 pm UTC

Well this was a nice, long, fulfilling day. Anyone want to hammer?
-Adam

User avatar
DaBigCheez
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Fallout Mafia II - D3 - Another two bite the dust

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 am UTC

Well, now that I'm married, I suppose I might as well continue the trend of commitment to things.

Vote: CaptainFinglass

(PS: holy crap I'm married)
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.


Return to “Mafia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests