1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

jovialbard

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby jovialbard » Thu May 02, 2013 3:28 pm UTC

mscha wrote:
foilman wrote:
Spoiler:

... about what?

M: Do you think there are other rivers?
C: Something is adding water to the sea.

Edit: Ninja'd¹ by jovialbird.

¹: Well, you don't have to be a ninja for that ... I guess I shouldn't post before I've read it all.

At least this time someone actually looked back and saw that i've already said it. usually I'm such a ninja that people don't even know or acknowledge that I was there :)
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!
Also, vlog and short-story blog

pdg

Postby pdg » Thu May 02, 2013 3:29 pm UTC

Exodies wrote:
Bytes wrote:I was not aware of any OTC drinking games! These sound awesome ^.^ If probably a little slow if you're waiting for actions on each newpic...

Not slow at all. The ingenious designers have used every tiny damn thing as a trigger.

Reminds me of the time I added a drinking game trigger where you had to take a drink when someone else took a drink.

Never, ever, let a programmer who is in the midst of a dalliance with recursive programming techniques make up drinking game rules.
We can't go back.
We don't understand everything yet.

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Thu May 02, 2013 3:30 pm UTC

dreiarmumig wrote:Just did a mini-blitz after a night out and I noticed that this
pdg wrote:
Pikrass wrote:
TheMinim wrote:
"Yes"
"Yes what?"

Hum, I'd think the obvious is "Yes, there are other rivers".

Thou art a prophet! :o

wasn't the first prophet, this
Earthling on Mars wrote:Yes, there are other rivers, maybe?

was at two minutes past newpix! Woah, Earthling on Mars, tell us more about the future!

Thanks for noticing. :) Unfortunately, my later prediction that they would cross the river doesn't appear likely; they consider it too dangerous. Now I expect they'll follow the river upstream. (They apparently have followed the other river, since they know it comes from mountains where it rains)

Also, has anyone noticed that Megball appear smaller when next to the river? Compare, for example, 1025 and 1026 (as counted by aubronwood). Apparently they also move slightly farther from the camera as they get closer to the river.

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 pm UTC

Ardaglash wrote:Has anyone thought about what will happen when the OTC has more frames than XKCD has comics? (I've been skimming this needle-pulled-thing, but in no way have I read the whole shebang...)

XKCD has 1206 comics as of yesterday; Aubronwood puts the OTC at 1041 pix. If that count is correct, and the current pace of newpix remains steady, then the OTC will surpass XKCD in 173 newpix...

Aubronwood is missing one newpix and is thus 1 behind. At the time of your post, the official OTC frame count was 1042; right now it is 1044.
See here for a convenient list of frames with links to the newpix.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:Okay, forget it. After the "weeee kend" that kept me away from the OTF, I have been in a mad scramble to catch up--and keep falling further behind.
<snip>

From the One True Font? :mrgreen:

One True Forum. duh.

You must have missed the entire .otf extension discussion about 10-20 newpages back. I knew what you were trying to say, I was just making a reference joke. ;) And it's the OTT (One True Thread)

Since the excitement about the 20,000th post and page 500 got in the way right after I posted, I'm going to quote myself here for easy reviewing:

Valarya wrote:I noticed no one pointed out anything about the internal time of Time, so I wanted to say a few words. I find it interesting that, say, between newpix #807 & #808 Megan was able to move from the top of the scaffolding all the way to the shore... yet in between our most recent newpix #1035 & #1036 , the rope had just hit the water. At least it looks like the rope had just hit the water, unless he was just standing there depressed for a few "minutes" that the rope missed? *discuss*
Last edited by Valarya on Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm UTC

pelrigg wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
pelrigg wrote:Just de-coma'd. Did mini-Blitz from pg 49 to pg 500...

451 newpages is a mini-Blitz? Dude, you either need to decrease your dosage or increase it. ;-)

Er...ah...would you believe 496 to 500?
{I really should have had my mug of joe before typing.

Oh, and dreiarmumig, unless you were there you couldn't have known what we were talking about. I mean his new sig was up for less than 5 minutes....

If you think you were there then you couldn't have been, er, or something, like the 1960s.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 02, 2013 3:33 pm UTC

Red Hal wrote:Bad Gateway.

Bad!

What, are you obsessively waiting for just the right post count? ;)
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
<snip>

For those who have fallen from the thread:
Spoiler:
I close my eyes
Only for a Time Frame and the Time Frame's gone
All my Comas
Pass before my eyes with curiosity
Pixels in the wind
All they are is Pixels in the wind
Same old song
Just a drop of SemenCancerbabies in an endless sea
All we do Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see
(Aa aa aa) Pixels in the wind
All we are is Pixels in the wind
Oh, ho, ho
Now don't hang on
Nothin' last forever but the earth and sky
It slips away
And all your money won't another Centinewpix buy
Pixels in the wind
All we are is Pixels in the wind (All we are is Pixels in the wind)
Pixels in the wind (Everything is Pixels in the wind)
Everything is Pixels in the wind (In the wind)
(Ooo) (Ooo) (Ooo)

Excellent! Nice work. Great version, and I've always loved that song*!

*although, technically, even "the earth and sky" don't last forever, either. Our sun is born from the dust of earlier stars, and will also pass away eventually. I've always thought that about that line, but that's just me being excessively detail-oriented...

And:

Valarya wrote:
StratPlayer wrote:<snip>

And yet... I sometimes wonder if there aren't some ex-TimeWaiters who think like this:

Spoiler:
Just a Forum Where I Used to Post
(based on "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye)

Now and then I think of when Time was forever
Back when I said the Wait for It would never die
Told myself that I would always be
There in the forum with my company
But that was then; now It's a thing I just remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of madness
Like dedication to a trend -- but then it ends
So I have found something different since,
and forgotten all those forum friends
But I'll admit I sometimes wonder why it's over

But I decided I had to cut it off
Make out like it never happened and that it was nothing
Now I don't even need it much
Yes, I've become a stranger -- never try to keep in touch
No real reason why I had to go
leave my friends to Wait For It without me and change my number
I guess that's just the way it goes...
Now it's just a forum where I used to post.

Now it's just a forum where I used to post,
Now it's just a forum where I used to post.

A forum
(I used to post)
A forum
(Now it's just a forum where I used to post)

StratPlayer, yet again. Bravo! I love your songtributions. *hugs*

Thanks!!! They're fun to do -- Although I sometimes worry I'm flooding the forum with granfoolery by posting so many...
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!

(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm UTC

Jonas79 wrote:So, the drinking bag is gone now. I wonder why the river1 is so dangerous? Didn't seem to be an issue to swim in the sea2. It looks like a very slow moving river3 and there shouldn't be an issue to swim in it.

1small
2BIG
3It really is very small

AH HA! The river is their drinking supply. Swimming in it is not dangerous for the swimmer, but for the drinker.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Thu May 02, 2013 3:35 pm UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:<snip>

Also, has anyone noticed that Megball appear smaller when next to the river? Compare, for example, 1025 and 1026 (as counted by aubronwood). Apparently they also move slightly farther from the camera as they get closer to the river.

Or, perhaps there is some kind of gravitational anomaly that compresses them as they approach the river , which would also explain why it's not safe to go into the river...
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Thu May 02, 2013 3:35 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:Okay, forget it. After the "weeee kend" that kept me away from the OTF, I have been in a mad scramble to catch up--and keep falling further behind.
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

You obviously missed the entire .otf extension discussion about 10-20 newpages back. I knew what you were trying to say, I was just making a reference joke. ;) And it's the OTT (One True Thread)

Yes, as mentioned, I skipped about 30 pages.

And I meant OTF, because I was behind on the entire forum, let alone the OTT. Stupid outside stuff getting in the way of the OTT...
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu May 02, 2013 3:37 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:
Exodies wrote:This obsessive drinking is a new habit. The entire castle was built without a drop, apart from an accidental gulp and an exploratory sip. But if they are running out of water, like The Man Who Fell To Earth, then Cueball's comments after sipping the sea make more sense.

They have been quite preoccupied with water the whole time. Thinking rain on the sea is a waste, tasting the sea, wondering about the state of the river(s), and finally making it explicit by worrying they'll have to use the steam bottle (the fact that they even have a steam bottleu, assuming without evidence that that is a thing which turns pee into water, or maybe a desalinator, shows that water scarcity is a fact of life for them.) We didn't think about it much at the beginning, because we were wondering what else the liquid could be, and also we're so used to having a ready supply of clean water that we don't think of people happily making sandcoffeesnowcastles on the beach as being thirsty. But it seems the nearby IKEA does not sell lingonberry juice.

I wonder when they're going to want to eat something.

As for the river being dangerous, perhaps it's much deeper (albeit smaller) than the sea.

uUgh.

Yes. And throughout all this Waiting and following M & C around, I continually wonder, "Water they up to?"

EDITED to fix homophone flub... *facepalm*
Last edited by StratPlayer on Thu May 02, 2013 3:40 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Thu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:I noticed no one pointed out anything about the internal time of Time, so I wanted to say a few words. I find it interesting that, say, between newpix #807 & #808 Megan was able to move from the top of the scaffolding all the way to the shore... yet in between our most recent newpix #1035 & #1036 , the rope had just hit the water. At least it looks like the rope had just hit the water, unless he was just standing there depressed for a few "minutes" that the rope missed? *discuss*

Yeah, time is inconsistent in Time. Who knows how log Megan's naps took.

Also, maybe Cuegan can't actually swim, they just went "swimming" in the sea because they could stand up and splash around.
I wrote a book exploring the nature of identity and loss of self! And another book about babies!

Bytes

Postby Bytes » Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm UTC

I can't imagine Megan not being able to swim though, she just seems so... capable.
Sir Bytes, Waître d' of the Grains and Guardian of the Second Flag from the Right
Kethryes wrote:The Time when the future meets the past in the present is aproaching! Repent!

kaiken1987

Postby kaiken1987 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:47 pm UTC

So after lurking a sometime I have come out with a end comic theory. Not sure if this has been said yet, sorry if it has. The OTC is now entering summer movie blockbuster time in outsider time. My theory is river tam enters, beats up everyone and then leaves. END. Thoughts?

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 02, 2013 3:48 pm UTC

Bytes wrote:I can't imagine Megan not being able to swim though, she just seems so... capable.

Only compared to Cueball. In the land of the blind...
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

silent_death

Postby silent_death » Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm UTC

kaiken1987 wrote:So after lurking a sometime I have come out with a end comic theory. Not sure if this has been said yet, sorry if it has. The OTC is now entering summer movie blockbuster time in outsider time. My theory is river tam enters, beats up everyone and then leaves. END. Thoughts?

That does seem oddly plausible.
- former Expecto Space Bishop Temporas of the Church of Eastern unorthodox Timewaiters

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

You obviously missed the entire .otf extension discussion about 10-20 newpages back. I knew what you were trying to say, I was just making a reference joke. ;) And it's the OTT (One True Thread)

And I meant OTF, because I was behind on the entire forum, let alone the OTT. Stupid outside stuff getting in the way of the OTT...

Heresy! There is no rest of the forum, only this thread. :P
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Thu May 02, 2013 3:54 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

Heresy! There is no forum, only this thread. :P

No.no. the forum exists. it's like Battlefield Earth to Scientologists--It's not holy in itself, but it does spring from the creator's other, lesser works. and probably stars John Travolta.
“have i gone mad?

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Thu May 02, 2013 3:55 pm UTC

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there will be no actual semen, cancer, babies, raptors, river tams, or loops in the actual comic. Unless of course Randell throws one in as a joke frame that quickly gets replaced. Though the wild speculation is fun.

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 pm UTC

silent_death wrote:
kaiken1987 wrote:So after lurking a sometime I have come out with a end comic theory. Not sure if this has been said yet, sorry if it has. The OTC is now entering summer movie blockbuster time in outsider time. My theory is river tam enters, beats up everyone and then leaves. END. Thoughts?

That does seem oddly plausible.

It's been suggested...

(from NP 215):

cari.j.elliot wrote:Coming this summer....
Spoiler:

Summer is coming. The River is thusly coming?

Ah, sweet Time -- everything old is new again. Wait, I've said that before. Does that make it old?

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

No.no. the forum exists. it's like Battlefield Earth to Scientologists--It's not holy in itself, but it does spring from the creator's other, lesser works. and probably stars John Travolta.

Are you suggesting 1110 is a "lesser work"?
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

Opiboble
It's Machine Code.

Postby Opiboble » Thu May 02, 2013 3:57 pm UTC

I HAVE AWOKEN! HEAR ME YAWN!!!
Sea1(Big) River2(Small) Tree3(Neat) Camp4(Old) River5(Pretty Neat) Place6(beautiful & empty) Found7(Ribbit) Bigtree8(It knows)
Tools of the OTT and OTC:
Map-Newpix Viewer-OTT Stats-Vytron Comic Sciscitor graphs

jovialbard

Postby jovialbard » Thu May 02, 2013 3:57 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:Ah, sweet Time -- everything old is new again. Wait, I've said that before. Does that make it old?

Or new again?

Let me clarify my previous post by saying that while there will be no loops in the actual comic there will certainly be many many loops in the OTT.

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
Spoiler:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

As Vinnie Barbarino???

Montov

Postby Montov » Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm UTC

Reka wrote:What is it with Megan and the non sequiturs?

She just references a quote of Cueball. We should have known what she is talking about, because we have all the dialogue memorized.

I think she will acknowledge that they know nothing of this world.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
Spoiler:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

As I recall, IT never spawned a religion. just some amused commentary and frantic code searching to see what was there. Truly, 1110 is among the greatest of the lesser works, but lesser it remains, for this, Time, is the One, True Comic.
“have i gone mad?

Valiant Cookie

Postby Valiant Cookie » Thu May 02, 2013 4:00 pm UTC

DONKEYKONG

Is it time? Yes.

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm UTC

Valiant Cookie wrote:DONKEYKONG
Spoiler:

OK, that's been clarified.
(More arguments for those – myself excluded – who believe that Randall reads the forum and makes the next newpic on the basis of what we say.)

Edit: I guess this means Megan's “You're right” refers to Cueball's “The river isn't moving that fast. Maybe I could –”.
A bit late to try to recover the bottle¹, I'd say.

¹: or whatever it is
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Thu May 02, 2013 4:04 pm UTC

Time is a river.
It's not moving very fast.
Also, it is small.

...and there's more than one of them, and it seems to promote drinking.

(Edited to turn the unintentional almost-haiku" into a real one.)

"weird.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

Opiboble
It's Machine Code.

Postby Opiboble » Thu May 02, 2013 4:09 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:Time is a river.
Also, it is small.

"weird.

Well it is true that Time is moving slow, and there are at least 2 different time streams... So since this is a slow river, would it make it the One True River?
Sea1(Big) River2(Small) Tree3(Neat) Camp4(Old) River5(Pretty Neat) Place6(beautiful & empty) Found7(Ribbit) Bigtree8(It knows)
Tools of the OTT and OTC:
Map-Newpix Viewer-OTT Stats-Vytron Comic Sciscitor graphs

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Thu May 02, 2013 4:09 pm UTC

It's been discussed...
jjjdavidson wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:What if "river" isn't "river", as in a body of water?

What if it's THE "River"?

Well duh - that was the point! which obviously was not clear, but I'll never admit it *shakes her head in mild disapproval*

Forgive my denseness, She-Of-Many-Fabulous-Hats.
What will it mean for us, if it is THE River?

That somebody's going to get beat up. Swiftly. Severely.

But who? (Whom?)

Well, everybody.

The River is small.
Edit: ninja'd by StratPlayer (and by 103 newpages).
Last edited by jjjdavidson on Thu May 02, 2013 4:22 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:11 pm UTC

Valiant Cookie wrote:DONKEYKONG

Well, it wouldn't be that close to the sea. Also it's probably brackish and so not quite as potable as people are thinking.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

treadman

Postby treadman » Thu May 02, 2013 4:21 pm UTC

mscha wrote:<snip>
(More arguments for those – myself excluded – who believe that Randall reads the forum and makes the next newpic on the basis of what we say.)
<snip>

For some reason, this comment made me think of Gary Larson's "God at His computer"

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Thu May 02, 2013 4:22 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:Time is a river.
Also, it is small.

"weird.

As I said before:

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am or why I say this. Sit down and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard."

Now with added YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40QwbYXop4Y

mscha

Postby mscha » Thu May 02, 2013 4:23 pm UTC

treadman wrote:
mscha wrote:<snip>
<snip>

For some reason, this comment made me think of Gary Larson's "God at His computer"

Edit: go ahead, Red Hal, you're up.
Edit²: too late, you missed your chance. I guess your HTTP pun service was unavailable.
Last edited by mscha on Thu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Thu May 02, 2013 4:25 pm UTC

Bytes wrote:So, is a self appointed avatar hat heretic, or merely kind to Buffygirl's to do list?

Both. The Great BuffyGirl chose to ignore your act of heresy, but only because she has been so swamped. Never mention your hat again and you won't get in trouble.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Thu May 02, 2013 4:31 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
Spoiler:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

As I recall, IT never spawned a religion. just some amused commentary and frantic code searching to see what was there. Truly, 1110 is among the greatest of the lesser works, but lesser it remains, for this, Time, is the One, True Comic.

1110 did spawn not only a religion, but a whole new culture.
Unfortunately, such society is hidden in the Caves and Tunnels, and so most of us never ever heard about them.
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Thu May 02, 2013 4:32 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
Spoiler:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
Valarya wrote:
<snip>

One True Forum. duh.

1110 did spawn not only a religion, but a whole new culture.
Unfortunately, such society is hidden in the Caves and Tunnels, and so most of us never ever heard about them.

Soo...what you are saying is that we need to bring a holy war upon the needlepulled thing of 1110?
“have i gone mad?

cari.j.elliot

Postby cari.j.elliot » Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 pm UTC

pelrigg wrote:Found in the comment section of The Economist Blog (reported early) Linked to by AluisioASG above also:
BlitzgirlHelper in reply to paean May 1st, 20:47
Die heretic! There is no "refresh." Lord Randall has put a Javascript that pushes each new frame to the followers of the One True Comic. Besides, your post is fail on so many other levels (ads? pft!). The sea is big, the river is small.

Is that our Blitzgirl???

The comment after that one has made me realize how crazy this must all seem to Outsiders. (Blind posting, probably ninja-ed)
I would like to request that anyone currently doing whatever and posting a large (or even medium) number/volume of responses in a singe post should
Spoiler:
spoiler them.
Thank you.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”