1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

taixzo

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:52 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Unicode gave Megan a hat!

▃▆▃
╰─╯

Yeah - I couldn't find any better characters to use for her hair. I bet they exist though. I'm imagining something like U+3142 HAIR BROWN FRONT.

Edit: Pope! I decree every newpix on this page shall have an ASCII/Unicode rendering for AluisioASG.
Last edited by taixzo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Rule110

Re: ASCII Time

Postby Rule110 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:Here's one where you can actually see what's going on:

So, what's going on is Hat Guy is driving a large speedboat with a tree (or maybe a fountain) on the foredeck? :lol:

Here's some ASCII art from Popular Science magazine, June 1939 issue.
Spoiler:
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

Montov

Postby Montov » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm UTC

Ascii art:

Code: Select all

;-)

Spoiler:
The semicolon suggests this smiley is winking.

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 pm UTC

I'd like to insist: Is Megan sleepONG?

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 pm UTC

I wonder how long Megan is going to let Cueball sleep? I think she is awake, just very still.

ASCII pokeymolp (same source as before):

.|||||||||.         
 |||||||||||||       
|||||||||||' .\     
`||||||||||_,__o   
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm UTC

How's the future going? Y'all playing fair? Anything interesting going on?

I mean, I'll know eventually, but it is nice to have contact from there. Just to keep me on my way.

...Maybe I ought to carry on reading page 375...
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Zorin_75

Postby Zorin_75 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 pm UTC

TheMinim wrote:How's the future going? Y'all playing fair? Anything interesting going on?

I mean, I'll know eventually, but it is nice to have contact from there. Just to keep me on my way.

The future's pretty neat! Hope to see you soon!
Go Minim go!

Pikrass

Postby Pikrass » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 pm UTC

mscha wrote:Current frame for AluisioASG:
Spoiler:

+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@..............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................
@....................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,................................
@......................................................,............................................
@...................................................................................................
@...................................................................................................
#...................................................................................................
#...................................................................................................
#..................................................................................................`
#..................................................................................................`
#``````.....................;::..............................................................```````
#``````````````............#@@@#+....................................................```````````````
#``````````````````````.`+@@@@@@@.:,.......................................`````````````````````````
#```````````````````````,@@@'+;+@@@@#:````.``.........``````````````````````````````````````````````
#``````````````````````.,@#@@#@@'@@@@+.`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#`````````````````````.@@@#@#';'@##@@#``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#``````````````````````+@#@#@#,;;,:'#'@#````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#`````````````````````.#@#:@;;`:#@@@@####.``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#`````````````````````+@@#.,.``;##@@:,@@@```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#`````````````````````#@,,;###`##@.@.`@@;```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#`````````````````````:```'+;``,`''@``,`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#````````````````````````````:`,`''.````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#`````````````````````````````:.`,.`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#``````````````````````````````.`:``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
#```````````````````````````````:`````````````````````##````````````````````````````````````````````
#```````````````````````````````#`````````````````````` `';+````````````````````````````.##`````````
#```````````````````````````````#``````````````````.,`'``#@'```````.````````````````````#@##```````
#```````````````````````````````@```````````````````,`#';:''#`,.``+++ ```````````````````#'````````
#           `   ``````````````` @`````````````` '@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@##::: ``````````` ```,@,       
#                               +             #@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:` `..` .'   ```,`        ;
#             ,+      .         '      `.,``:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@#;@@@;,'# `  ,###
#            `#'`    .++:,;:';;+#.`,,,+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@
#            ` .,,@'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#  ., .  `.,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#  .:+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ETA: no, not done by hand. Link.

There's also libcaca. It generates colored ASCII images and even videos, so you can watch them in a terminal. Unfortunately, there's no way to set the background color with this forum.
Programmer and waiter devoted to Time.

Scripts for the One True Thread: heretic date to newpix converter; spoiler detector; multiquote; extra hide button for spoilers.
Code, links and instructions on Github.
Bundle (Firefox only)

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm UTC

Pikrass wrote:There's also libcaca. It generates colored ASCII images and even videos, so you can watch them in a terminal. Unfortunately, there's no way to set the background color with this forum.

ROFLWW! (That is, ROFL While Waiting.) You know what "caca" means in Spanish?

ETA: Or maybe LLALKWW (Laughing Like A Little Kid While Waiting).
Last edited by Ximenez on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

That is everything in my sight

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm UTC

Update: the connector seems to fear being replaced.
No more ASCII art needed for now ( I hope :D )
(BTW, I'm still on NP974. ETA: 15 minutes).
Last edited by AluisioASG on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

taixzo

Re: That is everything in my sight

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Update: the connector seems to fear being replaced.
No more ASCII art needed for now ( I hope :D )

Ok, papal decree rescinded.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, Vytron, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:53 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:Ok, papal decree rescinded.

In that case:

O
Cueball's head
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm UTC

Sciscitor wrote:Message to TheMinim: We are alive and kickin' in the future and follow your quest. Don't give up!

Thank thee verily, from the past. I fear I may have to coma soon, but in a fair few newpix I shall be alive and kicking once again. Shall see you all in the future when I get there.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm UTC

GONG GONG GONG (to correct my earlier disruption of Time caused by INGing instead of ONGing)

AluisioASG

Though I'm floating alongside the tide

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:05 pm UTC

Blindpost from NP977 (ETA: 6 to 8 weeks).
mscha wrote:Something indeed went horribly wrong on the last newpix.
When applying gamma 3 (as I've been doing for the recent animations) you get:
Spoiler:
where, on for instance the previous newpix, you got
Spoiler:
Looks like all pixels beneath a certain threshold got downgraded to black.
I'm fairly sure the GLR will upload a demustarded version soon-ish.

It's still there.
Selecting new quote…

Pikrass

Postby Pikrass » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm UTC

Ximenez wrote:
Pikrass wrote:There's also libcaca. It generates colored ASCII images and even videos, so you can watch them in a terminal. Unfortunately, there's no way to set the background color with this forum.

Well, it means the same in French, and the author is French indeed. :D There's an explanation of the name in the page.

Translation: "Only useless things can be beautiful ; every useful thing is ugly ; because it's the expression of some need ; and those of men are disgusting, as is his poor and infirm nature. - The most useful place in a house is the toilets."
        — Théophile Gautier, "Mademoiselle de Maupin"

On an unrelated note, though it's ALL RELATED™, I just finished the main campain in Portal \o/ Loved the final battle. I hope they release Portal 2 for Linux soon.
Programmer and waiter devoted to Time.

Scripts for the One True Thread: heretic date to newpix converter; spoiler detector; multiquote; extra hide button for spoilers.
Code, links and instructions on Github.
Bundle (Firefox only)

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm UTC

Caca!
Pikrass wrote:
Ximenez wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, it means the same in French, and the author is French indeed. :D There's an explanation of the name in the page.
Spoiler:
Translation: "Only useless things can be beautiful ; every useful thing is ugly ; because it's the expression of some need ; and those of men are disgusting, as is his poor and infirm nature. - The most useful place in a house is the toilets."
I get it. It just doesn't stop my silly laughter. I feel like a child again. ;-)

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm UTC

Ximenez wrote:Caca!
Pikrass wrote:
Ximenez wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I get it. It just doesn't stop my silly laughter. I feel like a child again. ;-)

libcaca
Liberate the poop?
Free the poop?
Free poop?

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm UTC

spamjam wrote:libcaca
Liberate the poop?
Free the poop?
Free poop?

To quote a certain movie: I see I picked the wrong time to quit sniffing glue...

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Postby Flado » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm UTC

Kieryn, you might want to go back to NP 739 and change that picture of an irish stout you have there. It seems that 512brewing has fallen from grace and Chrome throws a mighty fit about it:
Google Chrome on KUbuntu wrote:Content from http://www.512brewing.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Seriously. Even the "Inspect element" pane in Chrome refused to show anything but that warning.
I like the picture - can't you just host a copy yourself? Failing that, here is a TinEye search for the same image on other sites:
http://www.tineye.com/search/4b5826a994 ... chrome-1.1
Thanks in advance.
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

AluisioASG

It won't wait for me

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm UTC

(Oh, the irony on the subject...)
Blindpost from NP980.

akacat wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:
ucim wrote:Oh, right. Get all weepy-eyed over a dumb old rock in the sky, but wish keyboards all over Cueball just for the lulz.

Spoiler:

D'awww! That reminds me of my favorite World of Warcraft quest. As your character completes it, they are covered with adorable but very bitey baby raptors of the "prehistoric and portrayed as scaley" variety.

Do you have a tumblr? I'd like to see any other adorable stuff you draw.

I have to second that request. I myself (this sounds so wrong...) got an account last week just to get another chance at a contest. I may be posting some Time-related stuff (textual, not visual) there too.

Eternal Density wrote:"God's light, these villains will make the word as odious as the word 'occupy;' which was an excellent good word before it was ill sorted" — William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 2, II.iv

Not sure why I thought of that, but FTFY:

occupy(); // actually occupy(x, y);

edo wrote:Also, the lightening should be about as long as the darkening, so, yeah, we've got more stasrs to see -- the last ones may be M3 or so, and possibly a planet or two to firm up the date (the 12 year near resonance of jupiter w earth and the 8 year one with venus make the 24 year pattern). Mars would be helpful, what the moon is for days, Mars is for years. When does the linux clock run out again?

The current 64-bit clock starts before the Big Bang and goes on for 252 billion years in the future.

BlitzGirl wrote:Image
More fanart - turned out a bit darker than anticipated, hope y'all can see it...

I love you.
I mean, we[the OTT] love you.
This is foreverbeautiful.
Selecting new quote…

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 pm UTC

TheMinim wrote:How's the future going? Y'all playing fair? Anything interesting going on?

The future's pretty cool!

It had to be said.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

Marsh'n

Postby Marsh'n » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm UTC

Doesn't Rule110 get to declare Blitzus Annoyus? Or Blitzus Belayus? (Just trying to protect the Emperor's new coding.) :wink:

Edit to clarify that I'm joking!
Last edited by Marsh'n on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm UTC

Marsh'n wrote:

Doesn't Rule110 get declare Blitzus Annoyus? Or Blitzus Belayus? (Just trying to protect the Emperor's new coding.)

Was I annoying Blitzers? I hope not! I didn't intend to. I rescinded the decree because AluisioASG no longer needs it.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

AluisioASG

And I think my ship has sailed a long time ago

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm UTC

Blindpost from NP981.

yappobiscuits wrote:
Neil_Boekend wrote:A dragon wearing a dragonplate helmet? Isn't that kind of macabre?

If it was an ENEMY dragon, it's kinda badass. Like wearing the bones of your enemies on a necklace or something ;)
(Semi-ninja'd by ChronosDragon with the skulls thing)

Hmm... or marking yourself with your enemy's blood?
Or maybe ChronosDragon is a ravenstagdragon. I see you, ravenstag.

azule wrote:Here's my Present present. My own little otter^_^. :)

Warning, newborn ahead.
<snip>
^_^ Actually, I'm calling him "Squeaks" for now. hehe.

Wow. Is this Randallas in Batman the Next?
Selecting new quote…

Ximenez

Postby Ximenez » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm UTC

Déjà vu ONG

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm UTC

And since I didn't formally announce my return from the outside in that last post... Molpy up!

No ketchup post today, but since I've returned to a sunrise, here's a song that came to mind. I thought rather than ottifying it I'd just leave it here, it's perfect as it is, even if it's not all that OTC-related... unless you imagine it's what Cueball is thinking about Megan Image (yay Megball shipping)
(Warning: Ludicrously beautiful song may cause tears and euphoria in equal measure. Proceed with caution.)

"Dreaming Light" - Anathema
Spoiler:
Suddenly... life has new meaning
Suddenly... feeling is being

And you shine inside
And love stills my mind like the sunrise
Dreaming light of the sunrise

Suddenly... I don't have to be afraid
Suddenly... All falls into place

And you shine inside
Dreaming light and you shine inside

I feel you but I don't really know you
I dreamed of you from the moment I saw you
And I've seen the sunrise in your eyes
The sky... the sea... the light

Live your dream beneath the northern horizon
Be at peace, set your heart in flight again
The light is truth...
The light is you...
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

AluisioASG

Tell BlitzGirl I love her very much

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 pm UTC

(I assume other handles would work equally well -- so as "myself")
Blindpost from NP983 (I'M COMING!).

ucim wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:I would expect a crazy lot of artificial satellites in the sky. We'd have to develop some theories for not having crowded the sky with satellites, therefore putting some stress on Occam's razor.
They all crashed into each other because nobody thought to put up traffic lights?

Of course we did!
Now please wait for your turn before continuing to read the thread.

Marsh'n wrote:
taixzo wrote:@BlitzGirl - Temporal Knighthood

In honor of your Knighthat... isn't it a Knighthat around here and not a Knighthood?
Anyway, I thought you might like this, to use or not as you see fit.
<snip>

MY SWORD!
(That's fine actually - I'm using random images now.)
Selecting new quote…

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 pm UTC

mscha wrote:

O
Cueball's head

I laughed out loud. :mrgreen:

Earthling on Mars wrote:GONG GONG GONG
Spoiler:

Warning: the above newpix is two newpix ago.

I had to comment on how d'aww it was that Megan has turned her head to check on Cueball. I have also been thinking for several newpix now how adorably cute Cueball is with the backpack showing beneath his head as he lays down. :oops:
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

AluisioASG

She knows!

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:39 pm UTC

Yay, I'm back to the Present!
(2 hours later, but still…)
Also, things are way too slow here today.
Selecting new quote…

HES

Postby HES » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:47 pm UTC

Pikrass wrote:On an unrelated note, though it's ALL RELATED™, I just finished the main campain in Portal \o/ Loved the final battle. I hope they release Portal 2 for Linux soon.

I'd presume so, ValvE are pushing for more linux gaming so the rest of their own titles should get ported soon enough (especially if steambox is to be linux based)

Hmm. This time tomorrix, we could be off to a new scene again...
He/Him/His Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 pm UTC

Wakey wakONG, Cueball...
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Rule110

Re: She knows!

Postby Rule110 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Also, things are way too slow here today.

No more stars to track, but they're still resting/asleep. The sky is still lightening, but unlike when the sky darkened last Thursdix, there's no suspense about what that's leading to. Has anyone checked for molpy activity?

Imagine how slow the night would have seemed, if it had been overcast. :|
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after Time...

k.bookbinder

Postby k.bookbinder » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Yay, I'm back to the Present!

I have returned home from the gym after work and I rather expected to see a few more newpages. Alas, the one I left has hardly progressed. Of course, one can't be expected to analysis a sunrise, so I suppose the sudden drop in banter is to be expected until Cueball is once again awake and Cuegan are on their way.
"HAL9000" This thread is a goldmine for signatures.
"StratPlayer" All in all, that sand paper rubbed me the wrong way.
"charlie_grumbles" The secret of the geeks. "Copy, Borrow, Steal, Succeed"
"ucim" There's a forestful of treeish people here.

Image Welcome! Confused? See here.

mscha

Re: She knows!

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm UTC

Rule110 wrote:Has anyone checked for molpy activity?

Of course...
(Nothing to report. Image )
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

AluisioASG

Time Control to Major Thong

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:14 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:Yay, I'm back to the Present!

I have returned home from the gym after work and I rather expected to see a few more newpages. Alas, the one I left has hardly progressed. Of course, one can't be expected to analysis a sunrise, so I suppose the sudden drop in banter is to be expected until Cueball is once again awake and Cuegan are on their way.

Hm.
WAKE UP CUEBALL!
Selecting new quote…

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 pm UTC

k.bookbinder wrote:I have returned home from the gym after work and I rather expected to see a few more newpages. Alas, the one I left has hardly progressed. Of course, one can't be expected to analysis a sunrise, so I suppose the sudden drop in banter is to be expected until Cueball is once again awake and Cuegan are on their way.

Especially analyzing a sunrise when we're looking west--not much to go on. I'm still bothered by why the western sky brightened from the horizon up during sunrise. What's up with that (WTC?)? Couple of others have noticed as well, but nobody has any reason why. Another example of GLR's will?

ggh

Postby ggh » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 pm UTC

Quiet is good. What if the OTC is GLR's way of winning a bet that he could make a comic that incited a thousand-page forum discussion? Maybe by posting, we're hastening the end of Time.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

AluisioASG

The signal is lost

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:34 pm UTC

spamjam wrote:
k.bookbinder wrote:I have returned home from the gym after work and I rather expected to see a few more newpages. Alas, the one I left has hardly progressed. Of course, one can't be expected to analysis a sunrise, so I suppose the sudden drop in banter is to be expected until Cueball is once again awake and Cuegan are on their way.

Especially analyzing a sunrise when we're looking west--not much to go on. I'm still bothered by why the western sky brightened from the horizon up during sunrise. What's up with that (WTC?)? Couple of others have noticed as well, but nobody has any reason why. Another example of GLR's will?

Are you suggesting GLR is like the Sea?
Selecting new quote…

HereBeUnmappedBits

Postby HereBeUnmappedBits » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm UTC

ggh wrote:Quiet is good. What if the OTC is GLR's way of winning a bet that he could make a comic that incited a thousand-page forum discussion? Maybe by posting, we're hastening the end of Time.

So by lurking I help preserve Time? Excell... Oops.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”