1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

StormAngel

Re: (who is this guy and why am I suggesting this to him?)*

Postby StormAngel » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:18 am UTC

*Luke ED, I am not your brother father
Eternal Density wrote:
StormAngel wrote:<oh snap>

Hey we should go to Dreamworld again some time because the tower of terror is backwards now!

!aedi tnelecxe na deedni si tahT

BTW, look at what I just found:
Spoiler:
Yo ED, I heard you like meme pics, but somebody else put you@ in a meme pic already, so there's nothing I need to do.
@not actually ED, but something named after him

BlitzGirl wrote:Cueball lookONG back at Beanie-1?

Hard to tell without facial features (at least Megan has hair), but I think you're right.
Is there a way to tell the Beanies apart, or are the just numbered from left to right in each frame?
Oelpr Jnhar, Knight of the Chronological Order, Protector of Othamburg
"HELLO. MY NAME IS STORMANGEL. YOU OTCOLORED MY NOPICES. PREPARE TO GO CAVE."
yappobiscuits wrote:"I wanna be redundant too! Lemme be redundant! C'monnn!"

My OTTifications on Imgur
Spoiler:
Ch*rp

Latent22

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Latent22 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 am UTC

StormAngel wrote:Is there a way to tell the Beanies apart, or are the just numbered from left to right in each frame?

Their hair is different so you can tell them apart. Here is BlitzGirl's work from a couple of NewPages ago:

BlitzGirl wrote:Upon closer inspection, I think that our Friendly Beanie is Beanie-1:

He was also the one drawing in the dirt for Cuegan earlier.

ETA: Page Pope! My decree is you must either post a sample of their voice saying a OTC line for consideration to be used in the OTVOv or explain why your voice is not appropriate.

I tried my voice but I've never liked hearing it as it has a bit of a nasal tone to it. Not the right voice for Cueball anyway.

v One True Voice Over
Attachments
Latent22.mp3
(46.12 KiB) Downloaded 776 times
Last edited by Latent22 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

tanadrin

Postby tanadrin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:31 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:We'll probably have to actually develop Beanish ourselves, since I don't think there's any way we'll ever be shown how it really sounds in the OTC itself...

Some educated guesses can be made, based on the writing system. The script is composed of basic radical shapes (2 3 7, what look like open 9s, each with multiple rotations), elaborated by a small set of diacritics (- = º ̯ ’ ‘), and different stroke onsets/flourishes (a perpendicular line, a curl, etc.). It looks like a highly featural system, like Hangul, and in all probability is a syllabary or an abugida, with different diacritics indicating different vowels, or similar qualities. It's further reinforced by the way different words like "water" sometimes end with the same radical, but an altered diacritic (first with -, then with =; as "sea" it appears with a º). I'm guessing it's an inflectional language, and the different diacritics represent different vowel endings.

If the language isn't basically CV in its phonology, though, diacritics could also represent syllable codas, and the difference in endings could be consonantal, like in English "foe/foes". I would love a transcription of even just a few words--given the structure of the script, it might be possible to deduce most of the language's phonology from a relatively small sample.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 am UTC

Rule110 wrote:
thirds wrote:OMR. What else is there to say?

Spoiler:
"... Jude"?

"... Arnold"?

"... diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle"?

"... soul sister, ain't that mister mister on the radio, stereo"?

"... there Delilah, what's it like in New York City"?

"... hey, my my, rock and roll can never die"?

"... I've been living a lonely life"?

"... little girl, is your daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone"?

"... ho, it's off to work we go"?

{P1031}
Reading this list, I thought "that's interestingly random", then "wait, isn't that from a song?", it wasn't till the last one that I realised that dot dot dot stood for "hey".

:) for FullOfIt's "cookie sea cookie dough"
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Beaniedentification

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 am UTC

StormAngel wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Cueball lookONG back at Beanie-1?

Hard to tell without facial features (at least Megan has hair), but I think you're right.
Is there a way to tell the Beanies apart, or are the just numbered from left to right in each frame?

Yes, but it's pretty subtle, and more easily seen in enlarged images. Beanie-2 (the most leaderish so far) is easier to pick out because the "brim" of xer hat is narrow and xe has no bangs/fringe, but some hair sticking out at the nape of the neck. Beanie-1 has the scraggly bangs/fringe and what looks like a widow's peak. Beanie-3's hair cuts a clean diagonal from midhead to the nape of the neck.

The numbers stem from the very first encounter, in the top half of this image, where they all stood in a row.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

But no matter how many times she looked...

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 am UTC

Well, my decree on the previous page had a 0% follow rate :P
[edit] Maybe I'll come back and edit in a soundwave. Also sorry BlitzGirl for causing you to lose the ONG to newpixbot :(
Last edited by Eternal Density on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:40 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:49 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:
ETA: Page Pope! My decree is you must either post a sample of their voice saying a OTC line for consideration to be used in the OTVOv or explain why your voice is not appropriate.

I tried my voice but I've never liked hearing it as it has a bit of a nasal tone to it. Not the right voice for Cueball anyway.

v One True Voice Over

Perhaps it's the "sound-of-your-own-voice" effect, but I recorded an audition and then realized I had basically no emotion at all. I can't voice act :P Also I'm a bit young to be doing Cueball, I think. Though that depends who you ask.

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Perhaps it's the "sound-of-your-own-voice" effect, but I recorded an audition and then realized I had basically no emotion at all. I can't voice act :P Also I'm a bit young to be doing Cueball, I think. Though that depends who you ask.

Yeah it ain't as easy as you'd think. When your not thinking about it and just talking to your friends it's easy but when asking yourself to perform on demand it's hard.

DavidRa

Postby DavidRa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:01 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Perhaps it's the "sound-of-your-own-voice" effect, but I recorded an audition and then realized I had basically no emotion at all. I can't voice act :P Also I'm a bit young to be doing Cueball, I think. Though that depends who you ask.

Part of the problem with Cue is going to be the lack of context to most of the vocalisations (e.g. twenty different variations on "Yeah"). Perhaps try one of the longer pieces, for example G#414: "I don't think we can build it much taller than this. It's been fun though!".

Also, warm up your voice first. If you can sing (at all) do some quiet scales, talk a little (maybe 5-10 minutes) to a friend, on the phone or read a few pages aloud. That should help smooth out the tones in your voice. Mine is gravelly (if I've slept in, you could say "boulderly") in the morning, and warms up after an hour or so.

If you can audiolise(?) Cue speaking it, you might also help tune your own voice in by writing down the text and putting marks above the words to show changes in tone.

The other big thing though is finding a good mic. The one I planned to use here at work is hopeless - full of static and completely unresponsive to about 1/3 of the lower tones in my voice. So I'm going to have to find a better one (or a better complete replacement solution).

BlitzGirl

Re: But no matter how many times she looked...

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Well, my decree on the previous page had a 0% follow rate :P

*gasps* How did I miss that?! My apologies. I'm such a bucket-head.

*brings a bear*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

Postby mscha » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:10 am UTC

FONGIO...

-- posted by newpixbot
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 am UTC

And now I've gone and missed the ONG. Mustard. Anyway, just to cover my bases for the previous newpage:

*brings an unlimited supply of bears*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:24 am UTC

Bweh, about a hectonewpix without OTT and OTC. Login doesn't work properly so I cant login on another computer. I missed y'all.

So we're definite about the beanies being cartographers. Dangnabit, that lowers the variation in EOT'sEOT significantly. If a culture is advanced enough to see the need of decent maps the chances of them being sacrificed to some local volcano god is slim at best.

Unless the volcano god commands them to map the area properly.

Nah, I'll figure something out in a fewpix (at least before I coma).

EOT End Of Time

ETA: Papal Decree:
I will not have access to a soundwaves to electricity convertor (unless you count my headphones) for the duration of this NewPage. So you won't find out how crappy my voice sounds like in this NewPage.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 am UTC

Blindposting: btw, not ded, just traveling. Neat stuff in the OTC! Haven't read OTT for several days.

MWAH!!

Davidy

Postby Davidy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 am UTC

I've noticed that in the time that the Beanies and Cuegan have been on the move, there have always been two Beanies in the lead, followed by Cuegan and with the third Beanie bringing up the rear. I would think that their positions would change at random, so the order seems deliberate. If this is so, what might be the reason? I think the Beanies are keeping Cuegan boxed in so they won't try to wander off. The Beanies appear to be altruistic in their actions but why would they simply drop what they had been doing just to take Cuegan to Beard Guy? They could simply have treated Megan and sent them on their way. I fear there may be something neferious going on here. It's more like Cuegan are unknowing captives or trophies than new found friends.

Spoiler:
I posted these ideas a few hours ago but the post disappeared. I apologize If it looks familiar.
"It's only funny until someone loses an eye, then it's still funny but they can only see it in 2-D."

DavidRa

It's Heretic Comic Time

Postby DavidRa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:45 am UTC

http://www.xkcd.com/1238/ - for a change of pace.

Actual Real Spoiler
Spoiler:
Lucky the computer was the only thing broken...

Davidy wrote:I've noticed that in the time that the Beanies and Cuegan have been on the move, there have always been two Beanies in the lead, followed by Cuegan and with the third Beanie bringing up the rear. I would think that their positions would change at random, so the order seems deliberate. If this is so, what might be the reason? I think the Beanies are keeping Cuegan boxed in so they won't try to wander off. The Beanies appear to be altruistic in their actions but why would they simply drop what they had been doing just to take Cuegan to Beard Guy? They could simply have treated Megan and sent them on their way. I fear there may be something neferious going on here. It's more like Cuegan are unknowing captives or trophies than new found friends.

It's a bit too conspiracy theory for me (although I do enjoy the good ones) - they've had plenty of opportunity to be nefarious, yet they've chosen to ask them to come (via the drawing) and taught them a word or two? It doesn't feel like captors would bother with either of those things. They also know the Sea is rising - perhaps they hope the Master Translator will get answers from Cuegan (while our protagonists hope the same in reverse).
Last edited by DavidRa on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 am UTC

Davidy wrote:I've noticed that in the time that the Beanies and Cuegan have been on the move, there have always been two Beanies in the lead, followed by Cuegan and with the third Beanie bringing up the rear. I would think that their positions would change at random, so the order seems deliberate. If this is so, what might be the reason? I think the Beanies are keeping Cuegan boxed in so they won't try to wander off. The Beanies appear to be altruistic in their actions but why would they simply drop what they had been doing just to take Cuegan to Beard Guy? They could simply have treated Megan and sent them on their way. I fear there may be something neferious going on here. It's more like Cuegan are unknowing captives or trophies than new found friends.

Spoiler:
I posted these ideas a few hours ago but the post disappeared. I apologize If it looks familiar.

I think some of both. They want to get to know Cuegan better and find out where they came from, which they fear won't happen if Cuegan slipped away.

Arky

Postby Arky » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:59 am UTC

Spoiler:

It makes sense for the Beanies to have someone who knows the land in the rearguard position, looking out for raptorcats and such. And also to keep an eye on Cuegan in case they fall over or stop to look at something and get accidentally separated from the front Beanies or whatever.

The Beanies' survey may well have something to do with whatever is causing the sea to rise, though, and they might well be interested in talking to Cuegan for that and not just out of curiosity.
Veteran of the One True Thread. And now the Too True Thread?

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 am UTC

PassONG the flag

Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

DavidRa

Postby DavidRa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:05 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:PassONG the flag

Spoiler:

Strange - is that the same image as previously posted by newpixbot, but with a different hash? I don't see much change ...

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 am UTC

Uh oh. There's no change, you're right, and the hash is different. Something smells mustardy...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Uh oh. There's no change, you're right, and the hash is different. Something smells mustardy...

Not just no visible change, but also bit-for-bit identical in contents. Dammit, I thought I said to hold the mustard!
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Arky

Postby Arky » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:21 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Uh oh. There's no change, you're right, and the hash is different. Something smells mustardy...

Little did we know now, but this is actually the first frame of the "attacked by a molpy with the power to freeze time" storyline.
Veteran of the One True Thread. And now the Too True Thread?

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 am UTC

Chaos is afoot! Time has frozen! Flee for your lives! Image

Or, you know, Wait for it.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:I've done a quick look at how easy it would be for us to combine voice overs into the OTC. To minimize the work needed and make it simple going forward I think I've worked out how to do it using command line tools like ffmpeg. Technical stuff following so you can skip this spoiler.
Spoiler:
Basic steps are to record audio for selected frames into separate files per frame named with the frame numbers. To do this a volunteer voice actor just watches the OTC in maybe geekwagon and pauses it at each line their character speaks and says the lines and plays again. This one long audio file is then cut up into frame segments by someone skilled with audio editing.

The folder of audio files is compressed up and sent to someone with all the time frames and skills in command line scripting and they create a folder with all the current Time images and the audio files with matching file name format like 1.png and 1.wav. Then they run a script that does the following things:

For each xxxx.png file check if there is a xxxx.wav file and if so run this:

Code: Select all

ffmpeg -loop 1 -y -i 1.png -i 1.wav -vcodec mpeg2video -shortest 1.mpg

else use a fixed length silent audio file to make a silent frame of that set length

ffmpeg -loop 1 -y -i 1.png -i silent.wav -vcodec mpeg2video -shortest 1.mpg

These ffmpeg commands create a short movie with the static picture with the input audio.
I've picked this video format because it can be joined by simply concatenating the files which is very quick and easy. So the script just concat's all the xxxx.mpg files together in order now.

cat out.mpg xxxx.mpg > out.mpg

The output mpg file is then run through ffmpeg again and encoded to a more compressed mp4 file and combined with a soundtrack audio file to give backing music.

The reason we go though all these steps is that the process is repeatable as we add more frames. This means the video can be re rendered at will and then manually uploaded online when required. To change or add to the voice overs and background Molpy sounds we just keep adding and changing the set of audio files and the script does the rest for us. Also if we want to make it pause on set frames that have no audio we just create a set of different length silent clips and copy them to frame number files as needed to set that frames run time. Once most of the timings are sorted for the frames the background music track can be timed to the audio better.

It is a bit wasteful to encode to a lossy format, then recode to another lossy format. I would suggest having a look to mencoder instead of ffmpeg. My intuition says that is easier to create an edl list for all frames, and have two separate audio files, one for background and one for speech, and pad it with the appropriate length of silences to get the timing right.

Ronald

PPS: or maybe mencoder would/could add the silences automatically.
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

xpatiate

Re: (in which ED completely misses the point)

Postby xpatiate » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:58 am UTC

StormAngel wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:
xpatiate wrote:
taixzo wrote:My guess as to Eternal Density's brother: pelrigg?

Here's mine: StormAngel

Your brother?

I will neither confirm nor deny either or both of these allegations.

Sure, sure Image I knew it was you because I remembered you two bickering about who was further north when they were at work, or something.

Wildhound, I fired up my tablet just now (away from regular wifi) and got a beautiful starry night scene from my live wallpaper - thought there must have been a very quick transition to a night-time scene! But no. Does it show a random earlier scene if no updates are available? Or maybe it was just magically granting my earlier wish to see the starfield, in which case that would be quite an impressive feature :D (and it did look amazing, just as I thought it would).

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 am UTC

Here's the thing for the PagePope, since I'm staying molpy up to see if the Chaos continues in the next newpix.
I wouldn't be my pick for Megan, I picture her with a higher voice than mine (and I have never voice-acted in my life). I'll stick to manips.
Attachments
BlitzGirl.mp3
(250 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 am UTC

ONGfrozen!

Neat!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 am UTC

They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 am UTC

The city is something akin to Ankh-Morpok, but on a mountain instead of on a plains. There they will enter. After a few turns, Quegan will lose the Beanies and they will enter a wrong street, in effect committing suicide by robbery. Thus ends Time.
Last edited by Neil_Boekend on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:28 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

odaiwai

Postby odaiwai » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 am UTC

Quicksilver wrote:They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!

to Isengard! To Isengard!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:35 am UTC

odaiwai wrote:
Quicksilver wrote:They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!

to Isengard! To Isengard!

Tell me, where is Beardo? For I much desire to speak with him...

(Meme reference, for those confused.)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Here's the thing for the PagePope, since I'm staying molpy up to see if the Chaos continues in the next newpix.
I wouldn't be my pick for Megan, I picture her with a higher voice than mine (and I have never voice-acted in my life). I'll stick to manips.

Yeah cool to hear your voice! Sounds cool but your probably right about it not fitting with Megan. But who knows could be another female vocal needed later... Maybe Beardy is a girl. who knows ;)

rvloon wrote:It is a bit wasteful to encode to a lossy format, then recode to another lossy format. I would suggest having a look to mencoder instead of ffmpeg. My intuition says that is easier to create an edl list for all frames, and have two separate audio files, one for background and one for speech, and pad it with the appropriate length of silences to get the timing right.

Ronald

PPS: or maybe mencoder would/could add the silences automatically.

K thanks will have a look at mencoder quickly. Was trying to keep it as simple as possible so that there is less work going forward. Not having to script it all together manually and just let the audio clips do all the work for us. I don't think quality is a big problem double converting since it is just a fixed png with no movement so the only loss will be in the audio maybe. Could be changed to use DV as the middle format which is much less lossy or we could twerk the parameters to increase the bit rates etc for mpeg2 as it is actually a very widely used middle format in video editing but that's normally for HD I must admit.
Last edited by Latent22 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

rvloon

Postby rvloon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Here's the thing for the PagePope, since I'm staying molpy up to see if the Chaos continues in the next newpix.

A bit flat - I bestow on you the power of EMPHASIS! It sounds a bit like you're afraid or shy to read it. Still, nice voice - would like to hear you sing!

I am currently not able to do a recording myself. But then, English by a Dutch guy may not be right for Cueball anyway.

Ronald
Spoiler:
I followed Time until The End and I cannot even buy a chirping T-shirt.

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:50 am UTC

Latent22 wrote:We could even use the likes of electronic instruments with each beanish character assigned a 'note'. This would make it so you learn to recognize the words repeating but it will make no sense otherwise which is the point.

I like this idea. We could play more than one note at a time to incorporate the diacritics. And use a funny-sounding instrument/effects that sounds sort of vocal. Or I could get my robot choir to sing 'blah' or 'chirp' or 'watermelon canteloupe' in the required pitches.

I also thought we could have some ambient whispers, where we talk (behind's Cuegan's backs) about the dominant rumours that came up in the thread during those frames. e.g, 'I bet this is a metaphor for pregnancy.' 'do you think that's sand?' 'Maybe the sea is made of [semen|coffee] (several people whispering possibilities at once)' 'I think Megan and Cueball are an item' 'Did you see that? Maybe it's a [mole|compy].' This way more people could get their voices in, if they wanted, and we'd capture some of the musings of the OTT as well as the OTC.

I can't record anything for the pope right now; maybe later.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

Eternal Density

... she still could not see Niclep.

Postby Eternal Density » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am UTC

Wow. It's a city!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 am UTC

yappobisquits wrote:Gonna need a huge thwapping stick then!
Spoiler:

Is that a thwapping stick or are you just happy to see me?
Hatted and wimpled by ergman.
Dubbed "First and Eldest of Ottificators" by svenman.
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

Charm Quark

Postby Charm Quark » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 am UTC

That last frame made me suddenly realize that I've been using 4 where I meant to use 1 for the last several days. Augh! I'm such a newb :oops:

I also have a strong feeling that I've used the :oops: smiley more than all the other smilies combined, and my urge to end this sentence with that very same smiley lends further credence to that theory.

These are the musings of my sleep deprived brain after garnishing today's newpages with some late-night ketchup.

Must stay awake for one more newpix...

Lost forever in time...

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 am UTC

rvloon wrote:Still, nice voice - would like to hear you sing!

Thanks, and no way. :wink: The aural arts are not my forte!

I also like the idea of having Beanish "spoken" by instruments. :)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 am UTC

Oh my Randall it's SO EXCITONG!

Kids! And a wowterful hat!