1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Spaceman Spiff

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Spaceman Spiff » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:14 pm UTC

Happy Timeiversary!

For the mome: instead of cake, please accept these non-heretical c**kies.
Based on mscha frame 35
Redundant:
Spoiler:
IMAG0142.jpg

Decree: continue the celebration!

ETA: redundancy
Last edited by Spaceman Spiff on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:19 pm UTC

Brillilous c**kies
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm UTC

Oh wow, awesomeful! It's hard to make out the image at first, but yeah I see it now!
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

BlueCrab

Postby BlueCrab » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 pm UTC

Slinches, one of your cousins in our reef tank celebrated today by coming out of hiding for the first time in mips!
image.jpg
Not my photo, I don't have the right lenses
image.jpg (30.55 KiB) Viewed 9412 times

It's a dove snail - they're the ninjas of the reef tank. They spend most of their time under the sand, and when they rise there's no warning - you happen to notice that there's a pale periscope where there was just sand, and then somehow there's a snail! They go back under the same way, as though the sand is just slightly more dense than the semencancercoffeebabies. Wonderful :D
Wiki Wiki Wiki Wiki Grapevine, Grapevine

"Kvetcher-upper" -- one who complains while ketchupping? - CasCat

“Pretty much everything tastes better if you eat it in the shower.” - ggh

mscha

Time Revisited - np32

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm UTC

YOUNGSTOWN...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 pm UTC

I'm surprised none of the oldpix have yet been posted with the headline TUNGSTEN in honour of the what-if...

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:47 pm UTC

january1may wrote:
Ebonite wrote:Happy Time-versary, OTTers!

I feel like writing a OTTification of "Happy Anniversary" by the LIttle River Band, but since the river is big, wouldn't that be the Big River Band now?

Um, I might be mistaken on my OTTish, but if I remember correctly, the river is small. The sea is big.

I suppose it would be Small River Band (or maybe Tiny River Band, because Small River is redundant). Or I suppose it could be Vital Hotdog Function :D

Well, Megan and Cueball's river is small, but the one from Gibraltar is the planet's mightiest river, which once again is thundering down the mountainside.

How about "The Planet's Mightiest River Thundering Down the Mountainside Band"?
Hatted and wimpled by ergman.
Dubbed "First and Eldest of Ottificators" by svenman.
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

mscha

Time Revisited - np33

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 pm UTC

TUNGSTEN...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:13 pm UTC

Wow, oldpixbot listened to me!

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm UTC

Chapter 36

In the Beginning, the Great Lord Randall created the Comics and the Threads. And the Threads were without form and void, and mustard was upon the face of the screen. And the Spirit of Randall moved upon the keys of the leopard, and He said, Wait for it: and there was Time. And Randall saw Time, and saw that it was good: and Randall separated Time from the mustard. And he called Time "Time", and he pretended the mustard never existed. And the evening and the morning were the first dix.

The Pope looked up from his scroll, and contemplated. This was the Eve of the Dawn of Time: 1 Zyzygy, a (very short!) mip in which the world's mustard is reconciled with the mustard in every one of us, as the clerecy prepares for Innocence. But why today? The Church of the Order of the Holy Contradiction always kept this a Holy Dix, but the reasoning behind it must have been lost in antiquity, because nobody knew any more just how it happened. It was a Great Mystery. He continued to read:
Spoiler:
And Randall said, Let there be javascript in the midst of Time, and let it divide the NewPix from the NewPix, and it was so. And Randall did not call the javascript by any name, that We be privileged to notice it, or not. And the evening and the morning were the second dix.

That's the problem with the Ancient Records, thought the Pope. They say what happened, but they do not say why. This has, of course, kept the Pope busy for many yips, interpreting the Holy Records for a populace that needed guidance, but when he himself had questions, there was nowhere to go but the Holy Books; the frozen thoughts of a brain that has long since gone from sandcastle to sand.

Oh, how he missed the Second Scribe. She of all people would know which scrolls held what he was looking for, but right now she was engrossed in the Gospel of macraw83, and he didn't want to disturb her. He might just have to blitz it.

And Randall said, Let there be waters in the NewPix, and let the dry land separate the greater waters from the lesser waters, and it was so. And he called the greater waters The Sea, and the lesser waters called he Rivers. And he saw the Sea, and saw that it was Big, and that the rivers were Small. And the evening and the morning were the third dix.

And Randall said, Let the waters be gathered together in one place, and let the dry land disappear, Ong by Ong, while they Wait For It...

That was enough. He carefully rolled up the scroll and placed it back in its chamber. Tomorrow would be the Dawn of Time, and he still could not figure out exactly what it was that was being commemorated. He knew the Story, but he didn't know the Truth.

A fleeting thought came to him and he almost burst out laughing. "Maybe First Cleric would have some thoughts on the matter." No doubt he would, although calling them "thoughts" might be a bit of a stretch. He blew out the candles and lay back on his bed, savoring the delicious silence of the early dawn that was seeping through the window. Soon the chirptors would herald in the dix, but for now, everybody and everymolpy was asleep.

As he lay there listening to the silence, he thought he began to hear celestial music - a haunting tune both familiar and foreign at the same time. The karhell BlitzGirl ceremony wasn't scheduled for a few more dix, and the Dawn of Time is a period of quiet contemplation. Puzzled, the Pope got up and tried to find the source of the music. His ears led him out into the courtyard and towards the Cathedral, where upon entering, he could see the vanes of the Crystal Organ turning hypnotically. On the altar, the Raft People were assembled in some sort of tableaux performance. Nobody noticed the Pope enter, and so he stayed back and watched in fascination.

He recognized it immediately, having seen pieces of it displayed on the BlitzRocket screen - they were performing the Stations of the Ongs! To the Pope's knowledge, nobody had ever done this before, but they were doing it with purpose and feeling; not by rote or by script. This was a deeply personal performance - it had meaning to the Raft People far beyond what was in the scrolls of the Order of the Holy Contradiction.

As the Pope watched, they went from one pose to the next, leaving about sixteen bars or so of music inbetween Stations. There was no hurry. Doing a bit of quick math, the Pope determined that at that rate it would take a full dix to go through all of the Stations of the Ong. The Pope took a seat in one of the back pews and began to Wait For It.

BlitzGirl arrived next, which did not surprise the Pope in the least. The expression on her face was priceless, and she quickly took her place in the pews. Next came yappobiscuits, drawn no doubt by the haunting sounds of the crystal organ. He was followed shortly by the Knights Temporal, for whom this was perfect. They loved Waiting For It, and they didn't have to actually do anything at all! As the sun began to poke its rays through the trees on the horizon, the rest of the clerecy arrived one by one, each mesmerized by the music and the imagery, and the Cathedral slowly filled up.

Having recognized the music and the timing, taixzo arose and went over to the ropes of the bell tower, and when the next Station was to be posed, he gave them a mighty heave. A satisfying ONG rang out right in time to the music, and for the first time the Raft people noticed the clerecy filling the Cathedral. The two performers gave a giant smile at the ONG, and went to their next pose. The clerecy and the Raft People were now one in this performance.

As the Stations proceeded, it became clear that this was the story of the Raft People, as prophesied in their ancient legends, which had come true when they first ran into BlitzGirl and tried to get her to understand "smopu glie" and what it meant to them. The music evolved as the Stations progressed, portraying their desperate struggle, and BlitzGirl knew exactly when to enter. One by one, the clerecy became part of the performance, even unto the Pope himself, as the Caravan of the Coconuts was depicted.

The music changed, and the Raft People depicted a new set of tableaux on the other side of the altar showing the the families' struggle to stay afloat as the waters rose and swallowed up their homeland. It was TheMinim's turn; although not used to the spotlight, she saw this as a Holy Service and not a performance, and didn't miss a beat. The Raft Stations moved closer to the Shore stations Ong by Ong, and as the sun sank below the horizon, the two merged into one Glorious tableaux.

The music ended. The service was over, and everyone involved was suffused with a feeling of warmth, joy, and satisfaction. Time would begin anew, and it would begin tres molpishly.

The Pope had the enlightenment he was seeking. The Ecclesiastical Calendar was centered around the Raft People, and was itself a fulfillment of prophesy; a prophesy that would serve as enlightenment for others in the Time After Time. There would be celebration, of course, as there always was after services, but this time it was truly special. The Pope looked at the Second Scribe and said, "are you coming to the fête?"

She replied, "I'd love to, but I saw so much here! This has to be recorded in our Most Holy Scrolls. This is the meaning of the Stations of the Ong!"

"Grapevines...", tempted the Pope. He knew that was a soft spot for her. "And not just molpyberries. Real grapevines."

She couldn't resist. "Ok, just for a little bit. But I really have to inscribe this while it's still fresh!"

"Just a little bit", said the Pope. You can leave the party whenever you like.

As it turned out, that night the Second Scribe would be the very last to leave the party.
<-- previous (NP 1791) | table of contents | (NP 1851) next-->

Jose
Last edited by ucim on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:55 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0773

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

MOTTLONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 pm UTC

TUNGSTENCARBIDE

(better than Tungsten :) cause my wedding ring is made of it.)
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:36 pm UTC

So who died?

Lovely to read you all again and again and again.

How about running the replay in reverse order, because, well, because semen.
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:56 pm UTC

ucim wrote:It was TheMinim's turn; although not used to the spotlight, she saw this as a Holy Service and not a performance, and didn't miss a beat.

Squee! :D

I always get overexcited to see myself in things. :D
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Seeking Rainbows
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:09 pm UTC

FirstONG

ETA: Did I do that right?
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:14 pm UTC

And there we have one of the more iconic frames. Little do they (or we) know what sort of adventure the next few wips will take all of us on.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:And there we have one of the more iconic frames. Little do they (or we) know what sort of adventure the next few wips will take all of us on.

On NP10, Goggalor wrote:It did change, but just slightly.

It appears they've finished the castle. I wonder what comes next. Time to relax for 19 more minutes.

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:28 pm UTC

Wingish chapter, Jose :mrgreen:

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm UTC

LookONG at their creation

Is anyone else getting logged out every few dozen millinewpix?

karhell

Postby karhell » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Wingish chapter, Jose :mrgreen:

Indeed, and I'd add that it is also like unto a steak ^^
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 pm UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:Wingish chapter, Jose :mrgreen:

I still need to go back and read the AOTC posts... maybe I'll do that before Blitzing the now 355NP that I'm missing?

Also, my periodic logout issue seems to have dissipated. *knocks on wood*

Eternal Density

Seaish Ketchup?

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:Oh no!
We'll be late!

Molpish post. Here's a RELATED video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSENunxnGpc
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time Revisited - np37

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm UTC

LUNGPORT...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:20 pm UTC

Happy Timeiversary!! MWAH!!

Edit: Oh dear! I've lost my signature! Does the Forum think I'm a noob since I've been away so long? :(

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:22 pm UTC

Wow, y'alls got me 4 newpages to ketchup on! That's the best Timeiversary present I could have asked for :D

buffygirl wrote:Happy Timeiversary!! MWAH!!

Edit: Oh dear! I've lost my signature! Does the Forum think I'm a noob since I've been away so long? :(

Could be a bit o' madness sneakin' in. It got an abortive early start, maybe you got caught in the prologue-crossfire.

NoMouse

Re: Seaish Ketchup?

Postby NoMouse » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
NoMouse wrote:Oh no!
We'll be late!

Molpish post. Here's a RELATED video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSENunxnGpc

Haha, thanks! Haven't seen that. Molpish video.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:28 pm UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Wow, y'alls got me 4 newpages to ketchup on! That's the best Timeiversary present I could have asked for :D

Could be a bit o' madness sneakin' in. It got an abortive early start, maybe you got caught in the prologue-crossfire.

I saw somewhere in the Madness Announcement thread that members of certain subforums should back up their avatars and signatures. That may include you.

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 pm UTC

YOUNGLING
frame M38 — Title text: Wait for it.

They are both standing — Megan seems concerned, and Cueball seems taller. What are Megan's thoughts? What is this thing we have built? Is it ominously symbolic of some coffeesnowcancersemenbacononiceicebaby to come?

balthasar_s wrote: Rilybeasts
That shape, looks familiar, Image
That name, sounds familiar, RIES, an acronym for RILYBOT Inverse Equation Solver. [...]

Yes, part of my dark secret past that I have sworn never to talk about... nah, just kidding. RILYBOT was an exhibit I created for a robotics symposium in 1999 (and the only official MIT event I've ever been a part of :) ). The whole "rilybeast" thing goes back maybe 10 years or so earlier. As you see in the article I linked, it's a fictional three-legged creature. They're kind of like tribbles with three legs.
    RILYBOT and the logo Image are one of a series of quasi-fictitious brands (with logos) I have made up to represent myself or my ideas. The oldest was at the age of 7 years. I also like to retcon my various creative ideas together, which is what happened with all the rily* stuff. I'll quote from the end of the RIES manual:

In a fit of molpish silliness, I wrote: The expansion of RILYBOT includes two more acronyms whose combined length is greater than 11. The full expansion of ries grows without limit and is well-defined but not primitive-recursive.

I don't remember where I was going with that, except that it can be expanded at any time with new ideas.

ucim wrote: In the Beginning, the Great Lord Randall created the Comics and the Threads. ...

Molpier and molpier! :D I love the stations of the ONGs bit.

mrob27 Image

Spoiler:
RILYBOT.png
little RILYBOT "Y" icon
RILYBOT.png (934 Bytes) Viewed 9181 times

RILYBOT.jpg
RILYBOT logo
RILYBOT.jpg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 9181 times

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:31 pm UTC

StandONG up

Spoiler:

On NP10, libra wrote:Looks as if they are now standing back and admiring their completed sandcastle

ETA: ninja'd

I knew it had to happen sometime. I was ninja'd all 4 of my attempts during the OTC's first run...

Flado
Location: Lost in Time on NP 1084/1947; Schizoblitzed NP1156-1170

Postby Flado » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:36 pm UTC

Happy Timeiversary, y'all!
That's all, I just wanted y'all to know that I'm still around, even if my Blitzing seems stuck...
Cheers!
Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church (ret'd)
-
All the stars are dust on my screen -- Marsh'n
The best computer game is a compiler. -- Exodies
I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was mistaken. -- ucim
You have to grow older. You need not grow up. -- bmonk

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 pm UTC

macraw83 wrote: I saw somewhere in the Madness Announcement thread that members of certain subforums should back up their avatars and signatures. That may include you.
Good advice ... but just in case, if anyone loses their signature, I can retrieve it for you out of my full HTML copy of the OTT. If an avatar is lost, we can probably find it in either @Sciscitor's or @balthasar_s's collection.

macraw83

Found it!

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:42 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:
macraw83 wrote: I saw somewhere in the Madness Announcement thread that members of certain subforums should back up their avatars and signatures. That may include you.
Good advice ... but just in case, if anyone loses their signature, I can retrieve it for you out of my full HTML copy of the OTT. If an avatar is lost, we can probably find it in either @Sciscitor's or @balthasar_s's collection.

In the 2014 Madness Announcement, SecondTalon, among other things, wrote:Are you a member of The Truly Free or FF00BF BFFs? Now would be a good time to back-up your avatars and signatures.

Anyway, it is great to know that we have multiple Redundant OTT Mirrors of Redundancy. Which is only fitting, considering how much redundant redundancy is contained within the OTT itself.

ETA: I just realized that I have 7 of the last 18 posts, with multiple "ETA's" added to some of them... maybe I've gotten a little carried away with this whole "being in the Present" thing. *switches to OtherConsciousness on NP1405 for schizoBlitzing*
Last edited by macraw83 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Eternal Density

MWAH!!!

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 pm UTC

I blame the Sparta.

Anyhow, the needle-pulled-thing is quite raptorish, which gives me molpish feelings.

In reference to http://beanishlang.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... -them-all/ I would like to point out that use of Beanish letters does not make regular expressions any less comprehensible to me. (Which is to say, they looked like arcane inscriptions already. And I have used them myself on occasion and it hasn't helped demystify them :P)
mrob27 wrote:
mrob to the rescue!!
(I don't even grok what the The Truly Free or FF00BF BFFs are :P)
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mrob27

Postby mrob27 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:00 pm UTC

Here are the most recent few signatures I have for @buffygirl:

NP1514:
Keep going Exodies and other Blitzers! I love to hear your progress, and I can't wait to see you!
(8-Aug-13) MWAH! Image

NP1627:
BLITZGIRL ROCKS! Thanks for THIS!
Questions about this Thread? Go to the WIKI!

(except that the purple "BLITZGIRL ROCKS!" line is actually in color #FF00FF)

NP1737: No signature

NP1772: No signature

Edit: I think the pink #FF00FF was too moddish, i.e. too risky, so I changed it and added a note)
Last edited by mrob27 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:29 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mscha

Time Revisited - np39

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm UTC

HEARUNGS...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

tresoldi

Re: MWAH!!!

Postby tresoldi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:39 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:In reference to http://beanishlang.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... -them-all/ I would like to point out that use of Beanish letters does not make regular expressions any fewer comprehensible to me. (Which is to say, they looked like arcane inscriptions already. And I have used them myself on occasion and it hasn't helped demystify them :P)

Maybe the Beanish script is actually an ad hoc syntax for regular expressions that you have to grep to (in? at? on?) some text file hidden in the images!

And what's so arcane about ur'ᘊ?[ᒣᓭᑫᖊ]+[ᐧ,ᑦ]?[ᖚᘊᘖᘈᑲᓄᑕᖊᔭᖽ]*[ᑦ,ᐧ]?[ᔭᖉᔕᘖᖆ]?ᓄ?' ? :wink:
My blog on Beanish: https://beanishlang.wordpress.com/
Beanish corpus on Github: https://github.com/tresoldi/beanish/blob/master/corpus.txt
If you want to ask me anything, feel free to send a private message or comment on my blog, I might miss it on the topics (particularly on the OTT ;))

mscha

Time Revisited - np40

Postby mscha » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:40 pm UTC

LUNGERON...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 pm UTC

More fun quotes from this Time yesteryip:
On NP10, in response to np39, Zecrag wrote:seens like the castle wasn't complex enough, so she's building more stuff :D

On NP10, in response to np39, libra wrote:I think Megan's just starting a new sandcastle.

mscha

Time Revisited - np41

Postby mscha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:10 am UTC

STINKUNGNESSES...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:19 am UTC

What a wowterful dip. Nothing like a good bit of nostalgia (and a pub).

Recent Replies

macraw83 wrote:I still need to go back and read the AOTC posts... maybe I'll do that before Blitzing the now 355NP that I'm missing?

Me too, I made it about half way through before outside stuff happened.

macraw83 wrote:Also, my periodic logout issue seems to have dissipated. *knocks on wood*

Huh. I just got logged out for the first Time in mips Image

yappobiscuits wrote:I'm surprised none of the oldpix have yet been posted with the headline TUNGSTEN in honour of the what-if...

That would involve oldpixbot revealing his sentience.
oldpixbot wrote:TUNGSTEN

Oh.
He/Him/His Image

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”