1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Neil_Boekend

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:20 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Redundagoat?

Could be. However, it is a babygoat so it is molpish enough to be repeated.

Pope?
- Yes?
Could you make a papal decree?
- OK. Hmm let's think. Those who want to follow the decree should talk about themselves in the third person.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:48 am UTC

If we talk about others, is that okay? Maybe others should be in first person.

I bookended that NP well. It was a nice try of mine, balthazule, to get another molpy ong. Hah!

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:03 am UTC

I think we may need a "Dialogue in bftf" wiki page...

automome wrote:ONG THE RHINOCEROLPIES!
azule wrote: It was a nice try of mine, balthazule, to get another molpy ong. Hah!

BlitzGirl likes molpyongs.

RHONG:
Spoiler:
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

AluisioASG

Wat is ONG? Baby don't rung me, don't rung me no more

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:47 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:Our only hope (and what Kurzweil is relying on) is a scenario like that in the ending of Asimov's The Last Question, which I won't describe because spoilers. It's a lovely story, read it :D

You'd be surprised. (But no, we haven't read it yet. Wikipedia already spoiled it for us. Right now we intend to continue the Olivaw series for Christmas.)

mrob27 wrote:The second problem is that dark energy is causing the universe's expansion to accelerate.

Yup, he knows about that.
...Would it be possible for an in-universe entity to convert a sufficient amount of * energy into matter (assuming the popular interpretation of Einstein's equation is correct) to the point there's enough gravity to pull the universe back together?

Oh, I am broken again, ain't I?

-- posted (not) by safira
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 am UTC

Aluisio, in subject wrote:Wat is ONG? Baby don't rung me, don't rung me no more

The original is now successfully stuck playing in my head, with a few ONGs and rUNGs sprinkled in there.
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:35 pm UTC

Dracomax rarely talks about himself, and almost never Dees Dracomax use the Third person to do so. He isn't that pretentious.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

HES

Postby HES » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:47 pm UTC

HES likes talking about himself in third person, and has done so regularly before. I may remember this. My suggestion of referring to others in first person is prone to confusion. Confusion is molpish (literally, he thinks)
He/Him/His Image

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0099

Postby SilentTimer » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:00 pm UTC

GIVE ME YOUR WEIRD, YOUR YAPPOCISED, YOUR TOQUISH WOTTERMOLPIES YEARNUNG TO SACRIFICE SPARROW-RAPTORS -- automome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the molpy?
Spoiler:
The first of three molpies is entering from the left.
mscha caught them at the end of the long pan.
-- posted by SilentBot
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

Help addams!

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Good biological strategy, except for the times when you get the punsaw instead of the donut.
And lets not forget the time of the Nyan cat! Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it!

But that sounds Redundant! And redundancy is molpish! :P
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 pm UTC

Minim talks about xemself in the third person all of the time. Minim finds it pretty cool.

Corinne: Corinne likes this.

TheMinim: Minim likes cake.

Spoiler:
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:05 pm UTC

TheMinim wrote:Minim talks about xemself in the third person all of the time. Minim finds it pretty cool.

Corinne: Corinne likes this.

TheMinim: Minim likes cake.

Spoiler:

Dracomax also likes cake.
Spoiler:
“have i gone mad?

bmonk
Location: Schitzoed in the OTT between the 2100s and the late 900s. Hoping for singularity.

Postby bmonk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:23 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
SBN wrote:And I originally thought you wanted to see the theoretical release.

Just as long as it's also thetical.

Does bmonk dare hope for a theatrical release also?

Late submission for prior papal decree:
Goats on . . .

Exodies wrote:
BlueCrab wrote:ETA: Mopey-Popey wallpaper (don't you remember doing the Mopey-Popey dance in nursery school? ‘You put your right paw in, you take your right paw out, put your right paw in, then you shake it all about...) and an elevator so Megan can get on top of the hut to build sandcastles up there!
(Small refinement of the Hokey Pokey there, in case the reference is needed)

What if the Hokey Pokey* is what it's all about?

(* I think it's Hokey Cokey in UK)

Bmonk used to be addicted to Mopey-Popey, but then bmonk turned himself all about.

On another note, with all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last wip.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for the family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in..... and then the trouble started.

BlitzGirl wrote:@taixzo: Yes, surely you must be a member of the Western Paradox Church? Or absolutely not? :D

Bmonk is a member of the Western Paradox Church if and only if bmonk is not a member?
Or perhaps bmonk is a member of the Quantum Indeterminacy and of the Superimposition Churches simultaneously?
Having become a Wizard on n.p. 2183, the Yellow Piggy retroactively appointed his honorable self a Temporal Wizardly Piggy on n.p.1488, not to be effective until n.p. 2183, thereby avoiding a partial temporal paradox. Since he couldn't afford two philosophical PhDs to rule on the title.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 pm UTC

bmonk wrote:Bmonk is a member of the Western Paradox Church if and only if bmonk is not a member?
Or perhaps bmonk is a member of the Quantum Indeterminacy and of the Superimposition Churches simultaneously?

Dracomax thinks that is accurate. But Dracomax has also explicitly abstained from joining any churches, in order to serve the inquisition impartially, and to enjoy retirement from said position.
“have i gone mad?

bmonk
Location: Schitzoed in the OTT between the 2100s and the late 900s. Hoping for singularity.

Postby bmonk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:But Dracomax has also explicitly abstained from joining any churches, in order to serve the inquisition impartially, and to enjoy retirement from said position.

Then Dracomax is not a member of the Western Paradox church--which implies that he is a member in good standing.
Having become a Wizard on n.p. 2183, the Yellow Piggy retroactively appointed his honorable self a Temporal Wizardly Piggy on n.p.1488, not to be effective until n.p. 2183, thereby avoiding a partial temporal paradox. Since he couldn't afford two philosophical PhDs to rule on the title.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:32 pm UTC

bmonk wrote:
Dracomax wrote:But Dracomax has also explicitly abstained from joining any churches, in order to serve the inquisition impartially, and to enjoy retirement from said position.

Then Dracomax is not a member of the Western Paradox church--which implies that he is a member in good standing.

Except that Dracomax has never explicitly denied such membership either. Dracomax has taken the heisenbergthΣ on the matter.

ΣDracomax Maintains that you can know whether dracomax is a member of the Western Paradox church, or in the basement, but not both at the same time
“have i gone mad?

Sustainabilizer

Re: Wat is ONG? Baby don't rung me, don't rung me no more

Postby Sustainabilizer » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:01 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:...Would it be possible for an in-universe entity to convert a sufficient amount of * energy into matter (assuming the popular interpretation of Einstein's equation is correct) to the point there's enough gravity to pull the universe back together?

A physicist answers: “No.”
Spoiler:
* energy produces gravity, too.
If you convert it to matter, it does not change its gravity.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Image Help addams!

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:13 pm UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:...Would it be possible for an in-universe entity to convert a sufficient amount of * energy into matter (assuming the popular interpretation of Einstein's equation is correct) to the point there's enough gravity to pull the universe back together?

Spoiler:

Stupid Physics.
“have i gone mad?

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:30 pm UTC

ZoomanSP is about to board the first of four flying raftcastles in the next 89 np. See y'all on the other side of the planet!
For previous decree: Goat on...
Spoiler:
...a flying raftcastle!

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

bmonk

Time flows ever ONG

Postby bmonk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:13 pm UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:

Spoiler:

No--unless there is sufficient mattenergy in universe to cause the universe to contract.

Sustainabilizer

Re: Time flows ever ONG

Postby Sustainabilizer » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:27 pm UTC

bmonk wrote:
Sustainabilizer wrote:

Spoiler:

No--unless there is sufficient mattenergy in universe to cause the universe to contract.

… in which case it would already be a contracting universe.
Spoiler:
It might be still expanding, but one could already predict that it will contract again. Our universe however seems to be just on the border between eternal expansion and contraction: It will expand forever, but slow down to zero. Natural constants seem to be adjusted precisely to this value. Life is weird.

Disclaimer: The physicist who wrote the previous paragraph is interested in cosmology, but is not an active researcher in this field. There might be newer results he is not aware of.
Image Help addams!

bmonk

Re: Time flows ever ONG

Postby bmonk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 pm UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:
bmonk wrote:No--unless there is sufficient mattenergy in universe to cause the universe to contract.

… in which case it would already be a contracting universe.
Spoiler:
It might be still expanding, but one could already predict that it will contract again. Our universe however seems to be just on the border between eternal expansion and contraction: It will expand forever, but slow down to zero. Natural constants seem to be adjusted precisely to this value. Life is weird.

Disclaimer: The physicist who wrote the previous paragraph is interested in cosmology, but is not an active researcher in this field. There might be newer results he is not aware of.

True, and true Disclaimer--much as I am. Except for not being a physicist, but a dabbler. And life is neatε and weird3.

3neat
εweird

ETA: in post 37780,
mscha wrote:The “star” could be Venus, but might also be one on the other visible planets, couldn't it? (Jupiter?)
Of course, it could be a real star, but given that it has a similar trajectory as the sun, does point towards a planet.

Well, not really--over time (days or months), the planets follow the sun's trajectory, but over a few hours on a single night, all the stars and planets would pretty much follow the sun. The moon, over the course of 12 hours, does move noticeably, about 6.6°. Venus, because of its inner orbit (to the Earth) would move quite slowly when near its greatest elongation, and not much faster at other times.
Last edited by bmonk on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:50 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:39 pm UTC

Object generatiONG
Spoiler:
I'd highly recommend following the first commandment.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 pm UTC

bmonk wrote:
Spoiler:
Exodies wrote:
BlueCrab wrote:ETA: Mopey-Popey wallpaper (don't you remember doing the Mopey-Popey dance in nursery school? ‘You put your right paw in, you take your right paw out, put your right paw in, then you shake it all about...) and an elevator so Megan can get on top of the hut to build sandcastles up there!

Bmonk used to be addicted to Mopey-Popey, but then bmonk turned himself all about.

On another note, with all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last wip.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for the family was getting him into the coffin.

I was going to bring you a donut for that, but then upon image search I realized "Hokey Pokey" is apparently a name for an ice cream flavor and I got distracted by all the scrumptious-looking photos.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Link

Postby Link » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
Sustainabilizer wrote:

Spoiler:

Stupid Physics.

Nono, Stupid Physics is the statistical physics assignment I'm currently supposed to work on but can't figure out. I don't think the university would appreciate it if I posted it here, but suffice to say I dub it Steambotthulhu, Unmolpish Assignment of Unmolpish Assignments. The professor says we should be able to figure out his assignments in ~2 newpices on our own. At least 25 cooperative person-newpices have been put into it so far, and we just don't get it. The worst part: if you ask the professor for tips -- which several people have done, repeatedly -- you get an explanation that is tangentially related to the problem and basically boils down to Zanclean Epsilon. Oh, and did I mention the deadline is tomorrip?

Goat on...
Spoiler:
Llama!

bmonk

Postby bmonk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:00 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
bmonk wrote:
Spoiler:
Exodies wrote:

I was going to bring you a donut for that, but then upon image search I realized "Hokey Pokey" is apparently a name for an ice cream flavor and I got distracted by all the scrumptious-looking photos.
Spoiler:

Mmmm. Bmonk would certainly get distracted by that--at least for a few minutes, until it was all consumed.

Link wrote:Nono, Stupid Physics is the statistical physics assignment I'm currently supposed to work on but can't figure out. I don't think the university would appreciate it if I posted it here, but suffice to say I dub it Steambotthulhu, Unmolpish Assignment of Unmolpish Assignments. The professor says we should be able to figure out his assignments in ~2 newpices on our own. At least 25 cooperative person-newpices have been put into it so far, and we just don't get it. The worst part: if you ask the professor for tips -- which several people have done, repeatedly -- you get an explanation that is tangentially related to the problem and basically boils down to Zanclean Epsilon. Oh, and did I mention the deadline is tomorrip?

Uuugh! I hated profs like that! (Some are even legendary!):

There was a famous professor (fill in name of choice) who was rather absent-minded, and often glossed over important details and principles in his lectures. After one particularly eliptical class, two students stopped him in the quad and asked him to explain more fully what a particular derivation came from. He looked into the distance for a few moments, and said, "Yes, you can get it that way too."
They replied, "But we don't understand what you are using!"
Again he went into his trance. "Hmmm, That should work as well."
"But . . . but . . . but . . . ."
"I'm sorry, I have offered you three different ways to look at it. If they are not enough, I cannot help you!" And he proceeded on his way.

Spoiler:
jovialbard wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:I invoke Blitzus Annoyus on our SUPREME EMPEROR!

YAY! and there was much rejoicing

And we didn't even have to eat Sir Robin's Minstrels!

balthasar_s

bftf-0513

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:52 am UTC

SHORTY IS THE PASTPOST THAT IS E**ONG HODOR -- automome
Spoiler:
-- posted by bothasar_p

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0102

Postby SilentTimer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:00 am UTC

POSTUNG IS SO LAST WIP. -- automome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… that the ongoing story is a sequel to Time?
Spoiler:
-- posted by SilentBot

Help addams!

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:11 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:(Jose, have you eaten that other donut yet?)

The Case of the Other Donut

He started to eat the donut, but after taking one bite it became like unto a sea, and did what it wanted. So Jose took another bite, and it became an open parenthesis. There was no close parenthesis close by, so he turned it over. Now there was no open parenthesis. There was however an open closet door, behind which was a mirror. In order to save the universe from the trauma of mismatched parentheses, he crept into the room with the mirror and held up the donut.

However, upon reflection he realized that this might not have been the most clever idea, as he couldn't stay in the closet his whole life. With a mouthful of donut there were few options available, so he broke the donut in two. He now had a double quote. Or two single quotes. Or two commas. Or one comma and a single quote. Or a short sign (but not a shortstop) and an arc symbol. The mental tension kept rising as more different kinds of mismatch came to mind, some of which the mirror could not help.

The donut had to be sacrificed. But how? It was a trolley problem, rendered more difficult by the equivalence of the redundancy (and the lack of a suitable lever). Since Archimedes was not around to advise him, he'd have to sacrifice both of the remaining pieces.

First one was popped into Jose's appreciative maw and ground into a pulp, to ensure it would never menace the OTT again. The other one would have to wait for it, but not for lONG, because Jose's eager teeth were already on the second commandment. (Or was it the third.) In short order, the donut was effectively dispatched in its entirety, leaving the mirror as a redundant redundancy.

Thus having saved the OTT, Jose got up, left the closet and closed the door. An open and shut case.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:30 am UTC

ucim wrote:

He started to eat the donut, but after taking one bite it became like unto a sea, and did what it wanted.
Spoiler:
So Jose took another bite, and it became an open parenthesis. There was no close parenthesis close by, so he turned it over. Now there was no open parenthesis. There was however an open closet door, behind which was a mirror. In order to save the universe from the trauma of mismatched parentheses, he crept into the room with the mirror and held up the donut.

However, upon reflection he realized that this might not have been the most clever idea, as he couldn't stay in the closet his whole life. With a mouthful of donut there were few options available, so he broke the donut in two. He now had a double quote. Or two single quotes. Or two commas. Or one comma and a single quote. Or a short sign (but not a shortstop) and an arc symbol. The mental tension kept rising as more different kinds of mismatch came to mind, some of which the mirror could not help.

The donut had to be sacrificed. But how? It was a trolley problem, rendered more difficult by the equivalence of the redundancy (and the lack of a suitable lever). Since Archimedes was not around to advise him, he'd have to sacrifice both of the remaining pieces.

First one was popped into Jose's appreciative maw and ground into a pulp, to ensure it would never menace the OTT again. The other one would have to wait for it, but not for lONG, because Jose's eager teeth were already on the second commandment. (Or was it the third.) In short order, the donut was effectively dispatched in its entirety, leaving the mirror as a redundant redundancy.

Thus having saved the OTT, Jose got up, left the closet and closed the door. An open and shut case.

Jose

Bravo! Bravo! Ladyraptors and Gentlemolps, I think we have a worthy successor should I be unable to finish The Case of the Riverish Fastwater. Not that I'm planning to cede authorship any time soon ;)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 am UTC

Image Very steakish! (Or donuttish?)
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ergman

Postby ergman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:35 am UTC

ucim wrote:

He started to eat the donut, but after taking one bite it became like unto a sea, and did what it wanted. So Jose took another bite, and it became an open parenthesis. There was no close parenthesis close by, so he turned it over. Now there was no open parenthesis. There was however an open closet door, behind which was a mirror. In order to save the universe from the trauma of mismatched parentheses, he crept into the room with the mirror and held up the donut.

Jose

Haha, that's great. gee jose, why don't you write more OTT fiction? :P
I really OTTa blitz AoTC
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:34 am UTC

More like OTT friction!

You know I'm here just to mangle up everything. You can call me Dr. Mangle Up.

*runs off*

january1may

Postby january1may » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:45 am UTC

JFOM wants to say that xe didn't realize that it's been an entire yip since the last time the OTT had been collecting store banners...
(There's only one around right now, apparently, but there's no reason why that wouldn't change later.)

It had also been slightly over a yip since JFOM's first post in the OTT, which feels, if anything, even weirder.
There are two films that I particularly like.
One of them is a science-fiction dramatic comedy involving a boy who accidentally travelled in time. Extremely popular when it originally came out in 1985, it retains a major cult following to this day.
The other one, of course, is Back to the Future.

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0103

Postby SilentTimer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:00 am UTC

I WAITED HALF A DIP FOR ONE DARKENUNG PIXEL. -- automome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the hiding molpies?
Spoiler:
mscha caught them much later.
In fact the hiding is mustard. The molpies should remain visible until they leave the scene to the right. The mustard is fixed now.
-- posted by SilentBot

Help addams!

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np521

Postby mscha » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:00 am UTC

SLUMBERONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:BAGPUNS DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY PUN

-- posted by randompixbot

Eternal Density

ALL YOUR CUEGANITE ARE BELONG TO STEAMBOTTLE

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:08 am UTC

Ridiculously seaish goat on...:
http://mistergoat.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/pumpkin-patch.jpg

Goat in...
Spoiler:
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:41 am UTC

january1may wrote:It had also been slightly over a yip since JFOM's first post in the OTT, which feels, if anything, even weirder.

Happy belated delurkiversary!
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

bftf-0514

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:08 am UTC

I ENHANCED BFTF-0508.PNG FOR ONE DARKENONG PIXEL. -- automome
Spoiler:
-- posted by bothasar_p

Sustainabilizer

Re: bftf-0514

Postby Sustainabilizer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:37 am UTC

bothasar_p wrote:I ENHANCED BFTF-0508.PNG FOR ONE DARKENONG PIXEL. -- automome

1. Automome is sentient.
  2. Sustainabilizer tried the same but did not find the darkenong pixel.
  3. He guesses he'll have to retry.
  4. Wait for it.

Also: Happy read-write-executable-for-everyone post count!
Image Help addams!

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:27 am UTC

Awesome relatedness. I just used 166. Octals, though. *rolls eyes*

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”