1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

HES

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HES » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:53 pm UTC

All bots and no OTTs makes HES a dull hamply.

I'm at a HFFS residential at the moment, and I met a colleague who surveys for otters, and did one down the canal near where I used to live (when the hamply was still with us)
He/Him/His Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

BFTF-0813

Postby lmjb1964 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 pm UTC

...@OO@OO@OOO@O@O@... THE MOOOOUNTAINS IS CH*RPONG! -- ongomome
Spoiler:
I'd highly recommend following the first commandment ...again.

-- posted by lmjbot

Caprice

Postby Caprice » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:09 pm UTC

Finally, I have the honor of postONG in the OTT, which makes me an OTTer (right?), and not a FERRet. //shotforbadpun
I have what might be a surprise for you. I hope you will like it. To be revealed by this time Wednesday.
Musical Chronicler of the OTT (bestowed by yappobiscuits, NP(?)2297)

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

$/

Postby AluisioASG » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:33 pm UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:AluisioASG: What about an OTTer map that works without JavaScript?

I wouldn't even know where to begin. Everything from our build system to the map engine to the database connector to the pop-ups is written in JavaScript (well, the first-party stuff is in LiveScript, but anyway).

But, if you're afraid the code's doing stuff it isn't supposed to:
  1. All of the code is available at the repo, including dependencies (via submodules) if you wanna take a look at it.
  2. The site doesn't load JavaScript from other domains. All there is is in a single giant blob which I can untangle if someone wants me to.
Redundancy wrote:[#3] The leopard hides, and burns (from within B-3 and the molphish), and decompiles Curly Bun.

Yup, just like that.

balthasar_s how does one go around to update the mirror? Did the web zip suffer any changes or only pro?

Caprice wrote:Finally, I have the honor of postONG in the OTT, which makes me an OTTer (right?), and not a FERRet. //shotforbadpun
I have what might be a surprise for you. I hope you will like it. To be revealed by this time Wednesday.

* clicks
Also, you need a dash. Where's our hadbufferhatter?

ETA:
Last edited by AluisioASG on Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:42 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

mscha

Time Revisited - np765

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:10 am UTC

MANDUNGOES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:HELLO? YES, THIS IS WOWTERFULNESS

-- posted by oldpixbot

mrob27

:AZULE: LIKE A MOLPICOOT, HOTDOG LIKE A BEESNAKE

Postby mrob27 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:45 am UTC

SilentBot wrote:(She's scrolling back in her notebook because she wants to show an old drawing to Cuegan.)

She'd be scrolling if the notebook were a scroll :D which makes me wonder, why isn't it a scroll?

AluisioASG wrote:
Sustainabilizer wrote: AluisioASG: What about an OTTer map that works without JavaScript?

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Just create a map of the world once. Then add a numbered dot for each OTTer, and upload it to your server as a huge PNG file. If desired, you could include a TXT file with a list of the numbers and associated names (but NOT coordinates: someone still has to visually locate the number, which probably cannot be automated). Update the files once every week or so.

— mrob27 Image
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0930

Postby SilentTimer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 am UTC

THE NICE THUNG ABOUT HEADGUINNEAMOLPS IS THAT IT'S REALLY EASY TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN THEM. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the vulturaptorfood?
Spoiler:
-- posted by SilentBot Image
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

Caprice

Postby Caprice » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:24 am UTC

Caprice wrote:Finally, I have the honor of postONG in the OTT, which makes me an OTTer (right?), and not a FERRet. //shotforbadpun

Otters and ferrets are mustelids, for those not getting the pun.
Also, I just decided to reveal the might-possibly-be-a-surprise right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWu_j3p4x6Y

Yes, I'm planning on writing a (usually short) song about every period of Time, or more specifically, the events going on in the OTT.

ggh

Postby ggh » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 am UTC

Welcome Caprice, Revealer the Recent! That's pretty treeish!
one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero one one nine zero

ETA, shenONGagans:

ETA, for implied decree:
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:41 am UTC

A little reketchup to get back to Aluisio's (has it been ten NP already?) new story, but first, a word from our sponsor!

mrob27 wrote:So it's official: We will actually get redundakitties when the madness starts!
Hmmmm... it did turn out that way, didn't it!

Cat. The other white meat.
Spoiler:
Do you like cats?
Sure do! Wanna trade recipies?
Wowtree! Love the format and the story! Following intermingled thoughts like this, in different formats, is a very effective vehicle for storytelling, and I think you're doing Baobab! I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but there is a scifi story about Heechee (Gateway, by Fred Pohl) which also did this to great effect, and I can't leave out Godel Escher Bach (Hofsteader) who did the same kind of thing with math. Not the same, but Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainance (Robert M. Pirsig) did something treeish with time.[/i] Arcadia (Tom Stoppard) did something similar to Zen... - I saw that performed recently. I didn't think that one worked as well. It's a rare genius who can pull this off; I think you're going in the right direction and will soon join this illustrious group. I'm looking forward to more!

I also love your blitzer beacons.

innocently posting, mrog27 wrote:The bOTTon
Nope. I think I'll just leave that one alone. (Backs away very cautiously) Uh uh, ain't gonna touch it. (backs away some more, turns and follows the Other Commandment)

addams wrote:It doesn't seem Fair.
Some people either can't or won't Think.
They don't get Kicked in the Face by a Duck!
Hmmmm. You pose quite a dilemma. Which would I prefer, thinking, or getting kicked in the face by a duck. I wonder what First Cleric would choose.

And thanks for the cake BlitzGirl! Yum! (And don't think I didn't notice what you slipped in right under it! But you spared me, so I'll spare you.

We should go bowling together. :)

Hmmmm - you and addams - eight thousand posts each in less than five yips. You could probably run a city with the energy from your leopard!

BlitzGirl wrote:*applies six yips of Madness, one after the other*
Can I hire you for internet security? I think that's all it needs!
BlitzGirl wrote:Excellent! One last run through the Madnethth then:
Maximum entroy has been reached. :)

And Svenman - thanks for the RNM wishes!

So, how'd you make out Vytron? Did the xkcd forum have a communion or a confirmation?

Love the Pythagorapope Balty! I betcha a Pythagoracycle would be pretty hard to ride, but quite useful in hilly terrain.

ucim wrote:[a bunch of stuff]
Nah, just ignore him. He thinks he's pope. That's not so unusual, some people think they are otters. :)

lmjb1964 wrote:Thanks for the tax advice, everyone! Please come visit me when I'm thrown in jail for tax evasion!
Nah, you're too clever for that - you'll evade

Love the "Which BlitzGirl are you?" Svenman! (The wind map too) Somewhere I seem to remember a "which OTTer are you" and a few other variants. Treeish all! (duh - that was the one I found on anOtherthread. :)

Neil_Boekend wrote:Words and numbers
Build the science
Come crashing in
Into my little view
[...]
Treeish!

SilentTimer wrote:Did you notice …
… what kind of tree it is?
Of course. It's a neat tree. :)

Also, baobab on the angle of the raptor's descent. Axios!

ZoomanSP wrote:Optional decree: Bag up my diagnosis, and don't bag off from Dr. BlitzGirl's archaic surgical instruments for pun removal!
I wood leaf that one alone, acorny joke is at the root of boll weevel.

I do hope Marsh'n finds his way out of bed. The key is to sleep in a klein bottle. You never have to change sides. Except perhaps at a restaurant, if you don't like what comes with the main course.

quote="Febrion"]what if the terms are expanded, and you have to choose between very good and good vs perfect and bad[/quote]Tough choice... a drama director at school used to say "never let the perfect be the enemy of the good".

Aluisio - treeish bag dream! Quite trippy to see your avatar changing colors as the song plays and I read the Ottified lyrics.

That wheelstick of the BalthaONGs has me wondering - I though I knew what it was, and now I'm not sure at all. (Perhaps just a hub, waiting for a proper wheel?) And what in the ch*rp is this?

Apropos of that, I recently saw Iolanthe, and all the fairies carried wheels with them. More like fairy hula hoops, but still...

ggh wrote:Change of Time by the awesomeful Josh Ritter
Lovely, even if RELATED and not OTTified. Think of it as an Oscar OTTie.
Spoiler:
An ottie in the Wilde.
Whoever it was (Svenman?) who put all the ottified xkcloud (My has it slipped in the thread list!) drawings on the wiki, steakish baobabs!

Treeish tree Sustainabilizer!

Welcome Caprice! You are most certainly an OTTer - welcome to the wild and crazy family we are! And wow - what an OTTification you have leaked! I will most certainly be following the First Commandment for this one!

And now, time to go coma. But first... [computery-stuff]in linux, the mail command yields a listing of one's mailbox. Just after the time is something like 34/2448. What is that? Anybody know? It's close to (but not quite) the line/character count, and while I can get lots of info on what commands to use in mail, I haven't found anything identifying the columns (most of which are admittedly self-evident).[/computery-stuff]

Till the morrow!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

jrhodabio

Postby jrhodabio » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:48 am UTC

Hey guys, I just scrolled through every single frame of "Time" for the first... well, time. It was really beautiful and I wish I could've been a member of this forum or known about xkcd when it first started. I'm really excited to read through this thread and see what fun and adventures ya'll had back then. All the internet slang, in-jokes, discovery, discussion, etc....

Although, I have to ask-

...it isn't too late to join the OTT, is it?

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:49 am UTC

Is there some mustard going on? No ketchup for almost 6 hours? :-(
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

karhell

Postby karhell » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 am UTC

No mustard that I'm aware of. Just not a lot to say, I guess...
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 am UTC

Shht, we're hunting rabbirds.
Spoiler:
shhh.jpg
shhh.jpg (16.32 KiB) Viewed 76233 times
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

Quercus

Postby Quercus » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:31 am UTC

I was catching up on my forum history, and reading about the Sadness. I was sad to read that some people here feel that the rest of the fora don't really like you, or at best tolerate you. That's very ...unmolpish (have I got the word right?). So I just wanted to say that for what it's worth I love you guys - you're part of what makes us, us.

mscha

Time Revisited - np776

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:10 am UTC

CYMLUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:POST HARD 2: POST HARDER

-- posted by oldpixbot

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:17 am UTC

Quercus wrote:I was catching up on my forum history, and reading about the Sadness. I was sad to read that some people here feel that the rest of the fora don't really like you, or at best tolerate you. That's very ...unmolpish (have I got the word right?). So I just wanted to say that for what it's worth I love you guys - you're part of what makes us, us.

Thanks!
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:23 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
addams wrote:It doesn't seem Fair.
Some people either can't or won't Think.
They don't get Kicked in the Face by a Duck!
Hmmmm. You pose quite a dilemma. Which would I prefer, thinking, or getting kicked in the face by a duck. I wonder what First Cleric would choose.

He would probably think about doing one thing, then get kicked in the face by a duck for ending up doing the other thing.

For blitzers: New OtherComic.

Hi Caprice! Welcome! I'll listen to your song as soon as possible. Annoy the Minim!
Spoiler:
Hi, Minim! :D
As for
Sciscitor wrote:Is there some mustard going on? No ketchup for almost 6 hours? :-(
karhell wrote:No mustard that I'm aware of. Just not a lot to say, I guess...
Automome has already found the solution:
AUTOMOME wrote:POST HARD 2: POST HARDER
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:36 pm UTC

Quercus wrote:I just wanted to say that for what it's worth I love you guys - you're part of what makes us, us.

Thanks for the warm words. They mean a lot to me. (… says the one who organised a scientific conference about analysing what makes this place so special.)

Quercus wrote:I was catching up on my forum history, and reading about the Sadness. I was sad to read that some people here feel that the rest of the fora don't really like you, or at best tolerate you.

My impression: I don't consider the rest of the fora particularly hostile. They are'n more hostile than any other fora out there.
It's just the opposite way: The OTT is particularly anti-hostile. :)

Quercus wrote:That's very ...unmolpish (have I got the word right?).

Yeah. :) Thanks for your endeavour.
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:23 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0933

Postby SilentTimer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:00 pm UTC

Y'ALL GOT ANY MORE OF THEM BUNGALOWS? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… BrokenBean's mom?
Spoiler:

mscha

Time Revisited - np778

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:10 pm UTC

PREVAILUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:I LIKE MY MEOWLPISHNESS LIKE I LIKE MY MOMES: COVERED IN [SPOILERS]

-- posted by oldpixbot

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

BFTF-0815

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:00 pm UTC

SCREAMONG SPARSE: RANDOMPIXBOT DOESN'T LIKE IT -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by lmjbot

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:23 pm UTC

Caprice wrote:

Otters and ferrets are mustelids, for those not getting the pun.
Also, I just decided to reveal the might-possibly-be-a-surprise right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWu_j3p4x6Y

Yes, I'm planning on writing a (usually short) song about every period of Time, or more specifically, the events going on in the OTT.

Oh wow, it's the beginning of OTT: The Musical!
(Welcome!)
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:43 pm UTC

I like the song, Caprice.

I like the voice.

I'm waiting for it.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

lmjb1964

THANKS, MEOWLPISHNESS. THEOWLPISHNESS.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:52 pm UTC

A car drove past me this morning that had the words "Time Attack!" painted on the side. I got concerned. I didn't know if that meant Time was under attack, or Time was attacking someone. But everything looks ok here. *whew*

I see we've a new Revealer the Recent! Welcome, Caprice! ETA: And thanks for the treeish present!

And thanks for the nice words, Quercus.

Lu, I still have to blitz your story, and I want to go back and ketchup on the latest bftf. The Outside continues to be way too busy, although it's a lot of molpishness.

But I did get my taxes done--submitted them online 46 seconds before midnight! I like to live dangerously. So looks like no prison for me this time!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

Re: $/

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 pm UTC

And I was afraid everyon would notice it immediately.

AluisioASG wrote:balthasar_s how does one go around to update the mirror? Did the web zip suffer any changes or only pro?

You now have version 1.2 (25.09.2014)?

Only pro. Actually, the other one changed too, but in that I only removed some things from the newpage top and bottom. You can ignore that.

Download pro.zip.
unpack it.
You can keep your version of the makefile. Because nothing in it changed.
You can keep your version of re.awk with all your modifications. Because the only thing I changed in re.awk is "dnsd" removed from the useragent.
Then compile everything using the makefile.
Then copy to propath, replacing the previous version of the software.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0935

Postby SilentTimer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:00 pm UTC

THIS ORUNGUMOLP IS THE MOLPY THAT IS KILLING FORELOCK -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the jump?… the molpy?
Spoiler:
It's sitting in the bush.
Previously it was on the right of the bush, but when it noticed Cueganzzle it decided to hide.
… the beesnakes?
Spoiler:
Two of them are sitting on the three plants in the middle.

svenman

Postby svenman » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 pm UTC

A little night ketchup for me...

Sustainabilizer, cute t1i "OTColoring"!

Caprice, welcome and thank you for your baobabish present! You have been wikified.

And Quercus, thank you for your molpish words.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

ggh

Re: BFTF-0815

Postby ggh » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 pm UTC

It's weird knowing that I'm missing so many things in the balthaONGs that I'll kick myself for later, whilst the SilentONGs' secrets are being revealed, and are so much more extensive than I ever would have guessed.

Hey Quercus, thanks for that. It's really nice to hear.
(Ooh, I just learned what Quercus means)
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:A car drove past me this morning that had the words "Time Attack!" painted on the side.
A carcastle with Time on its side was at your side.
lmjb1964 wrote:But I did get my taxes done--submitted them online 46 seconds before midnight!
And Time was on your side. (Wouldn't $600 tax return be molpish?)
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

mscha

Time Revisited - np788

Postby mscha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:10 pm UTC

CLOWNUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:SILENTONGS POP LIKE VIBRANT WOOLPIES. SPLASHING COMAS IN A VOID. I AM STICKY.

-- posted by oldpixbot

lmjb1964

Postby lmjb1964 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 am UTC

I am going to The City for an OTTer Meetup.
By City, I mean San Francisco. By OTTer, I mean addams.

addams says she is not an OTTer.
She is a silly molpy.

I do not know what we will do, in The City.
Probably, we will have dinner.

addams wants to have a picnic, even though it will be cold and dark.
addams is a little crazy.

Perhaps other OTTers will be in The City. Come join us!
You can send me a PM.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-0936

Postby SilentTimer » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:00 am UTC

WHAT IF EVERYONE ACTUALLY HAD ONLY ONE LUNGPIX, A RANDOM MOLPYSNAKE SOMEWHERE IN GIBRALTAR? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… Cuegan's turn to a random direction?
Spoiler:
Ms. Frizzle Image and BlitzGirl did.
Also, Ms. Frizzle learned a new phrase.
… the cave?
Spoiler:

Caprice

Postby Caprice » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:36 am UTC

Aaaaaand have the second song in this series. No, this is not my voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIJpdRl-ayo

ergman

Postby ergman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 am UTC

awesome stuff caprice, in case I haven't already said that.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:23 am UTC

Treeish! These really remind me of something, but I can't put my finger on it....

BlitzONG!
Agatha the Awesomeful

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:36 am UTC

Looks like I have ketchup to do! Image

In the meantime, new Othercomic in which we learn how BHG destroyed the Gibraltar dam...
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 am UTC

Now this is a use of a bottle that is surely ughzanclean.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

addams

Postby addams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 am UTC

Quercus wrote:I was catching up on my forum history, and reading about the Sadness. I was sad to read that some people here feel that the rest of the fora don't really like you, or at best tolerate you. That's very ...unmolpish (have I got the word right?). So I just wanted to say that for what it's worth I love you guys - you're part of what makes us, us.

I love them, too.
The OTTers are Real.

They don't, just, write nice.
Some, if not all, act nice, too.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

balthasar_s

BFTF-0818

Postby balthasar_s » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:51 am UTC

POPES POP LIKE AWEFULSOME SEEDS. SPLASHONG BRAINSLUGS IN THE HILLS. I AM ZANCLEAN. -- ongomome
Spoiler:

-- posted by bothasar_p

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”