1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Eternal Density

HELP

Postby Eternal Density » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 pm UTC

I can't sign into Drawception and I don't know how to report the error because I can't sign in to Drawception.
I sign in via my Google account but when I click the 'sign in with google' button now, I get this error:

Code: Select all

Error: redirect_uri_mismatch
The redirect URI in the request: http://drawception.com/login/check-google did not match a registered redirect URI

Is anyone who can still log in able to report this for me? Thanks.

ETA: oh. Well. I won't decree that people help me because OTTers generously and gladly help one another without needing decrees. So.

Hotdog Vendor Decree:
If I had a website on which to host all hotdogs produced by me, what should it be called? hotdogvendorgames.com and hotdogvendorproductions.com are a bit long and kinda redundant. vendedhotdogs.com is available and seems alright. hotdogvendor.com.au is also available though .au is a bit more expensive and a bit more obscure. Any other ideas? Hotdog Vendor Productions is probably the business name I'd go for though.
Last edited by Eternal Density on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

yappobiscuits

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:02 pm UTC

Epsilon. I too just got signed out of DC for the first time since first signing up. But I had no trouble logging back in...

ETA: You're not the only one. Must be a Google-specific problem.
Last edited by yappobiscuits on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:04 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
OTTscars results Pt. 2 coming... eventually, but not from me. Seeking writer.
English Instrumentalist Waterottermolpy
Mighty Troubadour of the OTT

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:03 pm UTC

I was also logged out, got back in via Facebook.

I'll go post a thread for you in the bugs forum, ED. Ch*rping m*stard!
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:25 pm UTC

I can't login into drawception (google) either.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: Symmetry!

Postby SBN » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:Edits from the future, messages to BlitzGirl. I just realized, it's impossible to read it all. There will be edits from the future in the past after I will have read it. Everything is is pointless now , NINI

The thread of Time is like life. On the way to living it all, you may find yourself living enough.

If there are edits after you have passed, mayhap there will be blitzers not yet to pass that will alert those in their future. Each of us experiences it in our own way, and each of our experiences enhances the experience of the others. If you feel like blitzing, blitz. If you find you'd rather be fully in the present, that's fine too. Even if you were to choose the basement, you'd still be an OTTer.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Soup

Postby Soup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:36 pm UTC

If you "subscribed" to the OTT (at the bottom of the page, for email updates for each new post (which would be an INSANE molpish thing to do)), would it also alert you to past-edits?Although,

Although, I may or may not be setting up a fake gmail account right now to try exactly this ;-)
Waiting for it...

Go username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, Rakhal, thunk!!

yappobiscuits

Re: Symmetry!

Postby yappobiscuits » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:39 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:Edits from the future, messages to BlitzGirl. I just realized, it's impossible to read it all. There will be edits from the future in the past after I will have read it. Everything is is pointless now , NINI

The thread of Time is like life. On the way to living it all, you may find yourself living enough.

Yeah, people assume that the thread of Time is a strict progression of posts and newpages, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... Timey wimey... stuff.

(ETA: Drawception should be working for you Googlers now)

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Re: mornip all

Postby AluisioASG » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
Whizbang wrote:
Spoiler:

Hey, it's protected by the Past Reference Non-Reevaluation Act!

Eternal Density wrote:That rescued animals page is seaishly treeish!
Ni ni ni ni capybara pingpongball!

Ni ni ni ni capybara in my backyard!
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 am UTC

I'm investigating the Firefox 20 issue. Apparently jQuery is not deJSONfying the database response.
Meanwhile, open the JavaScript console while on MDN and see what comes up.
Selecting new quote…

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0438

Postby mscha » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:30 am UTC

DISCERNONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

BlitzGirl

Leftover Ketchup

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:40 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Ponytail has mustard!
Spoiler:

Ooh, good catch, Aluisio! Sketch lines! :D

balthasar_s wrote:Cleverbot: What is it about the sea that makes you like the beach?
User: The semencoffeecancerbaconbabies on ice.
Cleverbot: Yes.

Of the choices you listed, ED, I think vendedhotdogs.com is the most molpish.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: Leftover Ketchup

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Of the choices you listed, ED, I think vendedhotdogs.com is the most molpish.

The more Time passes, the more I'm certain that you'reI'm correct that you really are one of my alternate personalities.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

yappobiscuits

Postby yappobiscuits » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Of the choices you listed, ED, I think vendedhotdogs.com is the most molpish.

The more Time passes, the more I'm certain that you'reI'm correct that you really are one of my alternate personalities.

So BlitzGirl is ED who is also StormAngel and their other "brother", but BlitzGirl is also possibly Rosetta and also possibly LaPetite, and LaPetite is also possibly TheMinim, who also has a split personality in the form of Corinne. And then HES and I are also the same person, not sure how that fits into it yet but it's beginning to look like we're all one massive entity...

Image Mindch*rp.
Last edited by yappobiscuits on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:43 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:42 am UTC

When the good people behind the WebAssign homework software decided to put in the "practice another version" feature, I'm not sure this was their forseen usage case.

My python script for solving a certain kind of thermodynamic equilibrium problem wasn't working, so I graphed the two "practice" solutions (Which simply change the values in the problem by a somewhat significant amount, and for which it will give you the correct answers) and my previous answer on a logarithmic excel chart and created a sketchy regression line in Photoshop against which I projected the temperature I needed (410 degrees Celsius) and found the (correct) answer.

What's that? Work it out by hand? Pfft, why do that when I have all the tools I need?

Eternal Density

Yes we're all a massive entity: your mom.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

So BlitzGirl is ED who is also StormAngel and their other "brother", but BlitzGirl is also possibly Rosetta and also possibly LaPetite, and LaPetite is also possibly TheMinim, who also has a split personality in the form of Corinne. And then HES and I are also the same person, not sure how that fits into it yet but it's beginning to look like we're all one massive entity...

Image Mindch*rp.

And my current stress is causing a mental breakdown in the form of my Blitzgirl personality admitting to me that "she" has been me all along. And I'm lashing out at myself by being accepting of this revelation rather than going into denial as sheI expected I would.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:15 am UTC

The latest commit
It is now compatible
With your old browser
Selecting new quote…

ucim

Postby ucim » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:32 am UTC

Some internet mustard (I keep getting sent back to the login screen no matter what I do - seems the connection is changing under me and phpBB uses some sort of browser fingerprint to assist in verifying) has delayed this condiment.

AluisioASG wrote:"Not AnOTTer Map"
* waits for comments on the grammatical validity of such name
Probably gets punsaw instead. (future contemplation - hmmmm... he got away with it!)

And yay Vytron and BlitzGirl - the dreamception team!

Steakish job on ottifying that ottification that Randall drew. I wonder what Randall's original was. :)

TheMinim - Awesomeful ottification of my Papal response! I'm greatly honored! (And to think I had been considering changing a line ("But as the basement cannot Wait...") but the original version fits so much better with the Voldeframe. :)

Cueball, in the mystery ONGs wrote:This was between the stones.
A Leopardless Time Accessor? (future contemplation - nothing came of it?)

Anyway, it seems they are adapting their building materials. Let's hope this castle doesn't burn down, fall over, and then fall into the swamp!

Vytron, committing the most eggregious heresy wrote:These TimeAfterTime comics beg for the question: Who needs Randall??
Aah, how high and haughty man becomes upon tasting the freedoms of flight. I decree that your wings be made of chocolate... yea chocolate fudge! And as you plummet from up where you must have been deprived of oxygen, and struggle to sustain yourself on the food of the gods, contemplate that without Randall, there would be no Randall to be without!

Plummet into the comfy chair, and may the One True Author have mercy upon you!

OrbitalFacePalm9001 - quite epsilonish OTT Chronicles! I look forward to see where this is going! Will we ever meet the C**kie Monster?

Baltimore - so how did Azule get saved? And from what?

BlitzGirl wrote:The thread of Time is like life. On the way to living it all, you may find yourself living enough.
That borders on heresy. Please report to the comfy chair!

ED - if you are looking for an actual business name, to use to attract and sell to ordinary people who are not OTTers, then the OTTish names, while clever and molpish, would not be a good fiscal choice. Yes, I know this is heresy, but one must respect heresyRespect heresy, for the Outside is imperfect. Even the (Ecclesiastical) Calendar must align to the earth's actual celestial motion, yea even unto leap dix.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

Eternal Density

Those are all the wrong words for those things.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:43 am UTC

ucim wrote:ED - if you are looking for an actual business name, to use to attract and sell to ordinary people who are not OTTers, then the OTTish names, while clever and molpish, would not be a good fiscal choice. Yes, I know this is heresy, but one must respect heresyRespect heresy, for the Outside is imperfect. Even the (Ecclesiastical) Calendar must align to the earth's actual celestial motion, yea even unto leap dix.

Jose

Read this list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vi ... developers then tell me again that Hotdog Vendor is a bad choice. (I'm not saying you're wrong, yet.)

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:56 am UTC

yappobiscuits wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

Image Mindch*rp.

It's simple. We're all Randall!
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

Eternal Density

Simple is not Easy.

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:18 am UTC

taixzo wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

Image Mindch*rp.

I can accept being BlitzGirl but I don't have enough Time to be Randall too.

ChronosDragon

Re: Simple is not Easy.

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:27 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
taixzo wrote:
yappobiscuits wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

Image Mindch*rp.

Actually, we're all the guy from this OtherComic. I mean, he is responsible for all our thoughts, feelings, actions, and interactions.

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:32 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Actually, we're all the guy from this OtherComic. I mean, he is responsible for all our thoughts, feelings, actions, and interactions.

Characters do not share the identity of their author.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:Actually, we're all the guy from this OtherComic. I mean, he is responsible for all our thoughts, feelings, actions, and interactions.

But wasn't that guy drawn by Randall?
Selecting new quote…

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:55 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
taixzo wrote:
Spoiler:
yappobiscuits wrote:
Eternal Density wrote:

Image Mindch*rp.

Don't worry, I can try to be Randall for a while. If cmyk/Helper ever unbasements, he/they can assist me/us.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:09 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:

But wasn't that guy drawn by Randall?

Yes, but Randall is orchestrated by That Guy's action. If confused, refer to the following diagram:

Eternal Density wrote:

Characters do not share the identity of their author.

Of course they do, I thought we had already established that Cueball, Megan, the Forty, the Beanies, Rosetta, Lucky, the raptors, the molpies, the wowtrees, and the sea were all manifestations of Randall?

Ignore my mustard.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0439

Postby mscha » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:30 am UTC

LONGSOMELY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Eternal Density

^^

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:49 am UTC

We're Batman.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:04 am UTC

...Is it coincidence that the Cuegan rockcastle is currently shaped like Batman?
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Batman batman?

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:...Is it coincidence that the Cuegan rockcastle is currently shaped like Batman?

Batman batman, batman Batman batman, batman.

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 am UTC

The Daddy has flown, but I still can't ketchup until my time accessor gets repaired or replaced. This iBook is fighting bravely, but most images get the better of it. Just wanted to say hi.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am UTC

Hi! :D

New Othercomic.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

OrbitalFacePalm9001

Postby OrbitalFacePalm9001 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 am UTC

@decree Just go with www.eternaldensity.com for the main page, scbhotdog.eternaldensity.com for SCB, and waitforitincremental.eternaldensity.com.
>implying that you can't greentext on xkcd forums

OrbitalFacePalm9001

Postby OrbitalFacePalm9001 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:42 am UTC

I'm now on DrawCeption!

TEMPORAL EDIT

I'm that SkyDoesMinecraft avatared dude!

I made a drawing of BlitzGirl in the sandbox!
>implying that you can't greentext on xkcd forums

Vytron
Location: The Outside. I use She/He/Her/His/Him as gender neutral pronouns :P

Postby Vytron » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 am UTC

SBN wrote:"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe" Carl Sagan

True that. I guess I'm just still mad that Time voldeframed, but Randall still has my regards for starting it all.

ucim wrote:Aah, how high and haughty man becomes upon tasting the freedoms of flight. I decree that your wings be made of chocolate... yea chocolate fudge! And as you plummet from up where you must have been deprived of oxygen, and struggle to sustain yourself on the food of the gods, contemplate that without Randall, there would be no Randall to be without!

Plummet into the comfy chair, and may the One True Author have mercy upon you!

Yay, punishment! You know, I'm not of the masochist kind, but when doing bad things lead to--

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a comfy chair! And...

Crunch

The chocolate wings are delicious! Thanks for the candy BlitzGirl!

Seriously, people should try to be heretical now and then, you don't know what you're missing! :mrgreen:

Now, I'll be a good peacock-cat and worship Great Lord Randall as he deserves it. Until the next heretical message!
Go! Go! You can do it username5243!
Cheers Marsh'n!

THANKS KARHELL!! :)

addams

Postby addams » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 am UTC

oh, Time;
What have you done to me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQvanCpC3Q

Following Time links is a Time suck.
Bicycles On The Moon.

So, Romantic.
AAAHHHaaaa!
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0440

Postby mscha » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:30 am UTC

ANYTHONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 am UTC

Where???
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

haircut74

Postby haircut74 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:55 am UTC

Hello, everymolpy. (Did I use that right?) I'm new here. There was a point at which I kept up with the authorcomic, but that was before the beginning of Time. Now, I have discovered the OTC and wish to become a part of the OTT. I'm only 235 newpix in, and so far I've been mostly moving ahead in the OTC through Sandcastle Builder. I'll hit the longpix in a few newpix, though, and I don't know how much I'll be able to wait for it, since I'll only be seeing about 10-16 newpix a day once that happens. I'll probably end up blitzing through the OTC soon, but blitzing through over 1700 newpages of the OTT seems a bit daunting. In any case, I'm here now.

Also, I find it interesting that people are discussing Drawception, as it was through Drawception that I was introduced to Cookie Clicker. After playing Cookie Clicker for a while, I ended up on the incremental games subreddit, where I found Sandcastle Builder. Of course, Sandcastle builder led me here, and now to see people discussing Drawception here makes me feel as though I've come full circle.

Sorry if I butchered any of the OTT language; like I said, I'm new here!

mrob27

Time-Capsule from Timborme, NP 1100

Postby mrob27 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:19 am UTC

Time-Capsule from Timborme, NP 1100

Time-Capsule Deposited: Newpage 1100
Do Not Open Until Newpage 1726

From the Blitzjournal of Timborme, Newpage 1100

NP982: Lately mrob27 has been mumbling behind closed lab doors (I could swear to Randall I heard a bot speaking in Polish, but that makes no sense?!?). (balthasar_s take note)
    But I'm Blitzing and the OTT is pretty interesting these dips, so I guess I don't care :mrgreen:

NP991: Megan and Cueball shippers continue to be disappointed at the lack of any hard evidence. I think Randall must be planning a "Leia is your sister" revelation. Or perhaps in the year 13291, everyone is in a "love dodecahedron" so it can be assumed without showing anything! (I'd include a TVTropes link, but I think those might be declared illegal in the Future... :? )

NP993: @AluisioASG's Bowie-inspired Time OTT-ity is awefulsome!

NP995: We have no more Lord High Inquisitor, so everyone's now free to do heretical things, like worshipping golden molpies or wearing mixed fabrics. I expect religious chaos, and then Randall will strike us all down with molpies raining from the sky and a plague of beesnakes. Thus Ends Time.

NP1003: Reached Timebeacon Alpha. The hot tub was way better than the one we have in the TARDIS.

NP1013: Wow, we have a surveying tower! I wonder if someone's been spying on Megball since the start?

NP1015: Some are predicting a language barrier. That would be another puzzle, which seems Randallesque. Maybe the new people will speak Polish?

NP1020: Loopism never dies.

NP1036: Wow, not just another language, but in Time-Runes too! I guess Randall knows we like puzzles (but I wonder if he realizes that you need a lot more cyphertext than this to figure anything out without hints...)

NP1042: Loopism never dies.

NP1045: Okay, I am seriously impressed by the linguists.

NP1054: An OTTer is suggesting that Megan's "flashes of light may have come from these survey towers. Perhaps the Beanies saw M&C in the distance and thought they might be other Beanies so they were sending a secret messge using @AluisioASG's's code?

NP1063: The continuing absence of mrob27 and nopixbot doesn't bother me too much, since I've been thoroughly enjoying the rapid escalation in pace and complexity of the Comic. But strangely, I dreamed of bots on bicycles, and one of them called me Balthacarius. What the ch*rp was that?

NP1065: Loopism never dies.

NP1066: We have entered stickception! So I suppose Randall must be a stick-figure too. What does that make us? :shock:

NP1068: The Beanies are using occult magic to turn Cueball into a spider. Megan's hair will turn to snakes and the Beanies will reveal the zombie bite-marks under their hats. Image Cthulhu rises up out of the Sea1 and drives all insane. Ϊa Ran'dall! Ϊa Cthulhu! Thus Ends Time.

NP1071: Apparently @Rule110 put a bunch of "Today's Blitzer Power-Up" in his signature. Too bad I can't see them now.

NP1076: The OTT is the medium through which we experience the Comic. I certainly agree with that.

NP1081: Apparently, knowing the Future is good for the brain because "you know what to expect, so it's less effort and more relaxing" ... Here is the study I guess it makes sense, but I still think I'm having at least as much fun as mrob27 and the bots.

NP1083: @ChronosDragon's video playthrough of @HES's Portal 2 level is really funny! :D
   (Secretly, I wish for a Katamari Damacy level based on Time. But I guess that'll never happen...)

NP1089: Acts of the Clerics, chapter 17, wherein the already dead @Neil_Boekend meets a rather grisly death by keyboard attack. Eww. All part of the Timepocalypse to come, I'm sure. Cue the Zombies. Image

NP1092: Yep, they're survey towers, because now we see a triangulation map that looks very familiar.

NP1094: What's that they spotted out in the middle of the sea? It must be Cthulhu! Image Time is ending! Image There is nowhere to run! Stickception will conquer all!

NP1100: "Behold." -- The Castle of Beardo upon the Beanitine hill. I wonder if it's Stallman? Will he bring balance to the mispatched parentheses of the OTT?!? I must know. Okay, I'll just quickly seal this journal, so I can get back to Blitzing!

— Timborme

(Edit: I also dreamed I would get the penungulate post, and now the bots are telling me that I did. Freaky!)

This Redundant Spoiler Contains Actual Spoilers
Which Are Redundant
Because Everybody Already Knows:

Spoiler:
spoilers in spoilers on spoilers.jpg
Spoilers in spoilers on spoilers, Dawg!

running_scared.gif
Panic running smiley
running_scared.gif (791 Bytes) Viewed 13119 times

zombie thwapstick.gif
Thwapsticks are powerless against Time-Zombies.
zombie thwapstick.gif (12.08 KiB) Viewed 13119 times

zombie_run.gif
Run!!!
zombie_run.gif (2.7 KiB) Viewed 13119 times
Last edited by mrob27 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:15 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

HES

Re: Batman bacon?

Postby HES » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:...Is it coincidence that the Cuegan rockcastle is currently shaped like Batman?

Batman batman, batman Batman batman, batman.

Batman batman, bacon Batman batman, bacon.

In other bacon, new othercomic.

~~ whirly time bacon ~~
pseudoQuest bacon: 1726/1771

Whew, scary bacon there. Almost bacon post on bacon page.
~~ whirly time bacon ~~
Last edited by HES on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”