1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ergman

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ergman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:59 pm UTC

This userscript sure is molpish. It will be fun when people get the verse they were in the picture of.

hey angelastic, i see you in the onlines. come drop by.

woops! pope'd!
decree: discuss what everyone is doing at the OTTscars while the second set of awards is being prepared. I could probably be found by the drinks and food.
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

TheMinim

Postby TheMinim » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:09 pm UTC

For Pope: I'd just be relaxing, doodling, thinking, and being optimistic as always. :D
Titled TheMinimastic as of NP 1610.
Hi Blitzers! And non-blitzers!
Official owner of NewPage 1572, and official co-owner of NewPage 2087 along with NoMouse.

ggh

Time Revisited - np177

Postby ggh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:19 pm UTC

mscha wrote:SEMUNG...
Spoiler:

-- posted by oldpixbot

Teehee, oldpixbot, you make me giggle. :)

This was for the last pope, but I wasn't quick enough.
UNGRACEFUL
Spoiler:
bananas177.jpg

More currently papal, I've found a bit of a less crowded spot where there is some furniture to push around and potted plants to torture, and I'm relaxing while Little Wonder does her thing.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: Time Revisited - np177

Postby SBN » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:27 pm UTC

ggh wrote:More currently papal, I've found a bit of a fewer crowded spot where there is some furniture to push around and potted plants to torture, and I'm relaxing while Little Wonder does her thing.

I'm bringing the wolpies over. Biggest wolpy really loves attention from little kids. (The other two just really love attention.)

And I did the IRL equivalent of not noticing a post was goat. My work email crashed invisibly this morning, and I didn't notice I wasn't getting new emails. Ch*rp.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Time After Time: t1i-0791

Postby mscha » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 pm UTC

BOLONGBROKE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

Kieryn

Postby Kieryn » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:42 pm UTC

Oh bananas. Looks like it has begun.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

ergman

Re: Time After Time: t1i-0791

Postby ergman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:43 pm UTC

mscha wrote:BOLONGBROKE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

are those plants or radio tower things?

happy 3600 mscha!Image
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ggh

Re: Time Revisited - np177

Postby ggh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:44 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
ggh wrote:More currently papal, I've found a bit of a fewer crowded spot where there is some furniture to push around and potted plants to torture, and I'm relaxing while Little Wonder does her thing.

I'm bringing the wolpies over. Biggest wolpy really loves attention from little kids. (The other two just really love attention.)

And I did the IRL equivalent of not noticing a post was goat. My work email crashed invisibly this morning, and I didn't notice I wasn't getting new emails. Ch*rp.

Awesomeful! We love wolpies! Little Wonder doesn't really know what to do with them yet, but she squeals with delight when she sees them, and sometimes, but not always, it really makes her giggle merrily when she gets licked. We're both having a great time at this party! :)
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:45 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote: I suppose celujący is outsidishH for wowterful?

Yes, the possible grades are: 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, and 5.5.
5.5 is the best. With 2 you fail. celujący is 5.5.
Also, thanks Zooman, Ucim and BlitzGirl.

I was at work today. The project was compiling. FPGA projects need some minutes to compile. So I looked at the botcastle to see how bothasar_t is doing. I noticed an .gz attachment. (the otherxkcdfont) I opened it. 7zip has a vertically split screen. On the right was the attachment. On the left a directory with stuff from work. Normally, the archives are on the left. I looked at it and: " :shock: WHAT IS OUR CODE DOING ON THE OTT? :shock: " Then, I noticed.

Today, my botcastle suffers from ethernet mustard, again. Interestingly, the first attachment that failed because of this was this one.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:
+/-Might be more if people that already have titles (like our friend SBN) post, or fewer if it changes ANY instance of "I love BANANAS" (placed partially for testing purposes).

As you noticed, it seems to only change the titles. I'm doing an exact string match on the entire TEXT_NODE element, which seems to do the trick. I couldn't even get it to change the text in a Multi-Quote input box.

While I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, I'm going to assume that it is saying that the "title" section has some hidden metadata text that your script can see but that we don't, and that your script is matching only instances of "I love BANANAS" combined with that metadata, which is pretty cool.

Also, for pope: I'll probably be trying to keep my cat-13ing (the algorithm that created bboz-dr-yndn) to a minimum, as I have been for almost 1500NP now...
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

ggh

Time Revisited - np178

Postby ggh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 pm UTC

HUNGRYNOW
Spoiler:
catering178.jpg
Agatha the Awesomeful

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:00 pm UTC

Holy moomolpy! The thread is moving raptorishly. I had to import 1000 posts into the database to keep it up to date this time. And our clever-geeky-silly molpy AluisioASG broke the Database. It did not expect to have to store so many avatars for one OTTer. But never mind, it is fixed now and should be good for at least another year.

A propos: The Time thread accounts for about 31% of all the posts in Individual Comics.

The tricks ones mind plays are really strange. Others have mentioned it before but the UNGs really seem to move a lot faster than I remember from the ONGs.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:04 pm UTC

So, electrified corn at the base of the radioactive death caves?
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mscha

Time Revisited - np179

Postby mscha » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 pm UTC

TYPESETTUNGS...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 pm UTC

for pope: I'm trying to get SELinux to work on my server for a hamburger that's coming out soon. I was just battling Postgresql over a port number (the PORT= command has to be in the init file, not in the config file, or it doesn't work, despite what the docs say). Then I have to put up some drywall to keep the family molpish.

ggh wrote:
Spoiler:
So.... do you like bananas?

Lots of treeish stuff I didn't get a chance to comment on but enjoyed. (I'm still laughing from the OTTscars too!). But, back to the hamburger!

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

NoMouse

Re: Time After Time: t1i-0791

Postby NoMouse » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:16 pm UTC

mscha wrote:BOLONGBROKE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by newpixbot

I don't understand what the plant is doing.

Is the right plant levitating the left plant? Or sending telepathic waves? Or are they quantum entangled? Or is that just a fluttermolpy flying from one to another?
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:18 pm UTC

Sciscitor wrote:The tricks ones mind plays are really strange. Others have mentioned it before but the UNGs really seem to move a lot faster than I remember from the ONGs.

They are shortpix, remember. Plus the silentONGs, we have triple the [OU]NGing

ETA: not quite, I forgot the silentONGs are four-nopixly
Last edited by HES on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him/His Image

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:26 pm UTC

taixzo wrote:I had a molpish dream last night that we all had a OTTer meetup in real life! We met at a seashore and walked inland to where we had a picnic. Tom Baker joined us because apparently he's an OTTer too. We were fewer chatty than other large groups of people I've been in because we actually listened to each other when we talked. Yappo wrote a march and we marched back to the beach singing it.

I had an OTT-related dream last night too, but mine was rather darker... some villain was going after AluisioASG. The rest of us were all trying to keep the villain from finding him.

rmcurtis

Postby rmcurtis » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 pm UTC

Sciscitor wrote:The tricks ones mind plays are really strange. Others have mentioned it before but the UNGs really seem to move a lot faster than I remember from the ONGs.

I put it down to the lack of suspense this time. We never knew back then what sort of moplish or wowterful surprise each newpix would hold.

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm UTC

If we did try to do something symbolically meetuppy, is this the time of day that everyone is theoretically awake?

ETA: Hi rmcurtis!
Agatha the Awesomeful

mikrit

Postby mikrit » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 pm UTC

I have to post something just to check if I, too, love bananas.

Eternal Density wrote:There are markings on the trunk. Must be old lang's sign.

*Giggle!*

Lovely OTTscars awards ceremony, Yappo and BlitzGirl!

And StratPlayer, I have missed you and your RELATED-ness stories. (Assuming you have been gone - I didn't see you in the basement, but it's a bit dark there.) You inspired me to dig up some more RELATED-ity:

1. TIME tells how the 2nd Zanclean Flood fills the endorheic basin that once was the Mediterranean Sea.

2. Another endorheic basin in the long ago contained Lake Bonneville, which raised until it became the Bonneville Flood that inundated parts of southern Idaho and eastern Washington (near BlitzGirl!) in the second largest flood in geologic history.

3. Lake Bonneville was named after the explorer Benjamin de Bonneville (1796 - 1878). Megan and Cueball are also explorers!

4. Another Bonneville is the British actor Hugh Bonneville. Surprisingly many of his characters are related to Time and xkcd:

4.a) Hugh Bonneville played Ed Robinson's brother George in the Robinsons. Another Robinson was Robinson Crusoe who survived a shipwreck - just like The Forty survived a raftcastlewreck!

4.b) Hugh Bonneville plays the Earl of Grantham in Downtown Abbey which appeared in OtherComic 1009. The Earl lives in a huge castle that looks exactly like Megan and Cueball's third sandcastle from the left after the slow zoomout.

4.c) Hugh Bonneville also played Mr. Stink. If this character's name is inflected as an irregular verb, we get Mr. Stink, Mr. Stank, Mr. Stunk. The third of these persons (who built his house of strontium) rhymes with William Strunk, Jr., who wrote the Elements of Style, a book that is about language - just like xkcd! The co-author of the Elements of Style was E. B. White - and white is the predominant color used in Time. There is even an OtherComic about Strunk and White.

The connections between Hugh Bonneville and Time are too many to be coincidence - I am forced to conclude that Bonneville and Randall Munroe are the same person.

Hugh Bonneville probably got the idea for Time when he had traced his ancestry back to Benjamin de Bonneville and happened to read about the Bonneville Flood, which led him to the (1st) Zanclean Flood, after which he started a double-life as both British actor and American webcomicist to be able to tell the tale of Time.

I mean, I have never seen Hugh Bonneville and Randall Munroe appear together - that practically proves my theory.

"But they don't look alike", you may say. But hey, Hugh Bonneville is a great actor with access to a make-up department - surely he can look how he likes.

"This is just a conspiracy theory", you say. Yes, of course. And who is it who often ridicules conspiracy theories, if not the so-called Randall Munroe: #258, #690, #966. This is obviously a clever scheme to discredit conspiracy theories, so that this one will not be believed.

But I have to stop writing now so I can continue making my new osmium foil hat. Plain aluminium foil is not dense enough, you know.
Hatted and wimpled by ergman.
Dubbed "First and Eldest of Ottificators" by svenman.
Febrion wrote: "etc" is latin for "this would look better with more examples, but I can't think of any".

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm UTC

Theoretically is a dangerous word.
He/Him/His Image

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm UTC

HES wrote:Theoretically is a dangerous word.

Theoretically it's completely safe.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

ggh

Time Revisited - np180

Postby ggh » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm UTC

UNGAGING
Spoiler:
bonneville180.jpg
Agatha the Awesomeful

Link

Postby Link » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 pm UTC

I absent-mindedly stumbled into into the OTT around a wip ago (I blame the RECKONING announcement), and now I'm starting to think in Ottish and developing a craving for ketchup. WHAT THE CH*RP IS HAPPENING TO ME‽

TEMPORAL EDIT: per the papal decree of NP2050, I have travelled back in time to bring you this message:
Go, blitzers; you can do it! Image There will be hardships ahead, but do not fear, for they will be conquered, and they will ultimately serve only to strengthen the One True Thread! Rest assured that the future's pretty cool, and we are still Waiting for it! (Also, there will be hotdogs and ice cream!)
Last edited by Link on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:31 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

rmcurtis

Postby rmcurtis » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm UTC

ggh wrote:ETA: Hi rmcurtis!

Hi ggh.

So, I've been lurking very sporadically these last few mips, but the Timeversary pulled me back, and I've been reading it all since then, since is is all so awefulsome! I mean, OTTscars, double dactyls, UNGcolored frames, and so forth! And so wowterful to see Valarya, StratPlayer, BlueCrab etc. come out of the basement.

But, so little free Time... I should get back to work...

Neil_Boekend

Postby Neil_Boekend » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:55 pm UTC

Link wrote:I absent-mindedly stumbled into into the OTT around a wip ago (I blame the RECKONING announcement), and now I'm starting to think in Ottish and developing a craving for ketchup. WHAT THE CH*RP IS HAPPENING TO ME‽

Welcome! :D

Per papal decree: I'm sneaking up on people and scaring them. Booo!
Last edited by Neil_Boekend on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:57 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:57 pm UTC

Link wrote:I absent-mindedly stumbled into into the OTT around a wip ago (I blame the RECKONING announcement), and now I'm starting to think in Ottish and developing a craving for ketchup. WHAT THE CH*RP IS HAPPENING TO ME‽

You're revealing your inner OTTer. Welcome, Link, Revealer the Recent!
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Link

Postby Link » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 pm UTC

mscha

Time Revisited - np181

Postby mscha » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm UTC

WELLSPRUNGS...

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

macraw83

SchizoBlitz Progress: 1415/1758

Postby macraw83 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:11 pm UTC

SchizoBlitz Report #1

This report is brought to you by the number 343.

mrob27 wrote:Supersize fonts using the trick by Vytron on NP606 :
Size 200*200   Size 200*50

:shock:

I remember that page, and I just thought that he did the same thing I have when making size 1 text, just putting the tags there manually with a larger number. Never would I have expected that the large size was accomplished through some clever trickomancy by adding size modifiers to tags, therefore multiplying the size modifiers.

I added a couple of your scripts, mrob, thanks for the wowterful compilation :D

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:26 pm UTC

Link wrote:I absent-mindedly stumbled into into the OTT around a wip ago (I blame the RECKONING announcement), and now I'm starting to think in Ottish and developing a craving for ketchup.

Oh, treeish that the RECKONING thread is bringing more people by to visit the OTT. Welcome, Link! Image Our apologies for unwittingly ottifying you.

Link wrote:WHAT THE CH*RP IS HAPPENING TO ME‽

You may be experiencing similar feelings to the ones described in this video. Don't worry - that's all normal. Embrace the ketchup and avoid the ch*rping mustard. :)
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 pm UTC

Welcome, Link! Image

There is no bad time to join the OTT, just have a seat and enjoy some cake:

ETA: That looks like a very molpish video, BG, I'll have to watch it when I get home.

The things you miss by skipping....

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:50 pm UTC

Per decree, I am rolling around near the buffet tables, bumping into all the table legs. Partly because I'm short sighted, but mostly in an attempt to knock some food off.

Welcome, Link. You seem to be a fast learner.
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 pm UTC

macraw83 wrote:ETA: That looks like a very molpish video, BG, I'll have to watch it when I get home.

The things you miss by skipping....

Ah yes, that was made by balthartistic and posted on NP1514, which is why you missed it. It's molpish indeed. Image
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mrob27

Scriptvendor's request

Postby mrob27 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 pm UTC

Scriptvendor's request:

AnyOtter who was not in either of BlitzGirl's Boom-de-Yadas (NP 464 or NP 707) may send me one verse line of the style that would be part of such a song: 5 or 6 syllables, probably starting with I love — and I will add you to the We Love BANA-na-Yada script.
    You don't need to be someone who actually uses this script, but whatever you send me will be seen under your avatar by those OTTers who do use the script.
    OTTers whose usernames don't have a specific line associated with them will get a random BlitzGirl verse under their avatar, or maybe just selected in sequence from the ones that don't have a specific OTTer associated with them (I'm just going to pick a selection algorithm that looks best in testing).

In the NP1200's there were a few slightly titillating references to Megball, viz.:
charlie_grumbles wrote: (OTT:1228:0) ETA. Oh dear, the pope said Megballers. Decree: everyone erase that thought from your mind.

yappobiscuits wrote: (OTT:1228:1) Teehee, Megballers
(OTT:1245:10) Yeah, I too am a firm Megballer (Wow that sounds wrong) although ...

pelrigg wrote: (OTT:1278:22) ... Megballite just doesn't ring, and Megballer is a bit chirpy. ...

... which made me think of this, though I didn't realize which OtherComic needed to be used until @mikrit's reference to Strunk and White:

MEG AND CUE
The best thing about Cueball-ers is that they're
virtually guaranteed to be OTTifiers

(Spoiler-free for NP1228 or later)
(Randall's head from @azule's original comic "GLR1" on NP1532

- ~ - <#> - ~ -

For decree:
    I am wandering from group to group, and noticing also the OTTers who are off by themselves, looking for opportunities to say hello or to hear how their Time is going up now in the Present. I'll be going back to the TARDIS soon after the celebration, and value this opportunity.
    Then I settle down with one or two who have the time, and we start doing some nerdy thing that is of mutual intense interest. We're probably both learning, and deepening a friendship.

moody7277 wrote: So, electrified corn at the base of the radioactive death caves?

I think these Beanies have incomplete knowledge (or superstition) regarding the technology or hazards left behind by the pre-endorheic civilization. They think it's something about the plants that is deadly.

macraw83 wrote: I added a couple of your scripts, mrob, thanks for the wowterful compilation :D

You're very-molpy-welcome! Image

mrob27 Image   (I love Time-Capsule-ing)

Spoiler:
retrott-0923-meg-and-cue.png
retrOTTification of xkcd 923 by mrob27

Edits: credit @azule, and correct spelling of "azule" :roll:
Last edited by mrob27 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:07 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

HES

Postby HES » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:58 pm UTC

Are the various boom de yada banana'd avatars (such as karhell's) self inflicted or imposed?
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:08 pm UTC

Self-inflicted, I believe.
Treeish retrOTTification, mrob!

DEFLAGGUNG:
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:10 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Link

Postby Link » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:09 pm UTC

macraw83 wrote:Welcome, Link! Image

There is no bad time to join the OTT, just have a seat and enjoy some cake:
Awesomeful!

HES wrote:Are the various boom de yada banana'd avatars (such as karhell's) self inflicted or imposed?
I just made a suitably molpish bananatar for myself, so at least some of them are self-inflicted.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 pm UTC

HES wrote:Are the various boom de yada banana'd avatars (such as karhell's) self inflicted or imposed?

Imposed.
It doesn't hurt.

It doesn't hurt me.
I can't feel my hair.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”