Page 1841 of 2682

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:33 pm UTC
by addams
BlitzGirl wrote:You may be experiencing similar feelings to the ones described in this video. Don't worry - that's all normal. Embrace the ketchup and avoid the ch*rping mustard. :)

What an amazing Thread.
I don't know Ketchup.
I don't know Mustard.

I know and (for some reason) love Bicycles on The Moon.
That video is drug along like a Family Heirloom.

I am so glad it is.
When it is dusted of or moved I enjoy it, again.

It's Homey and Comfortable.
The Surrealism feels Normal.
poor me.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:39 pm UTC
by HES
Aahh! Tag mustard!

Time Revisited - np184

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 pm UTC
by mscha
TUNNUNGS...
Image

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 pm UTC
by BlitzGirl
addams wrote:I don't know Mustard.

Funny, because your post is a fine example of mustard! Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:43 pm UTC
by addams
BlitzGirl wrote:
addams wrote:I don't know Mustard.

Funny, because your post is a fine example of mustard! Image

Funny; Because its True.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 pm UTC
by BlitzGirl
Much better now. :) Thanks for clearing up the mustard!

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm UTC
by karhell
The banana was self-inflicted. I thought it'd be fun going with the fruit flow ^^

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:55 pm UTC
by ucim
Link wrote:I absent-mindedly stumbled into into the OTT around a wip ago (I blame the RECKONING announcement), and now I'm starting to think in Ottish and developing a craving for ketchup. WHAT THE CH*RP IS HAPPENING TO ME‽
Welcome Link! This is a normal prognosis for OTTism. Your case does seem to be raptory; you may end up feeling a Great Void. For that, there is but one treatment. You'll know what it is. A BlitzQuest is Glorious, and you stand at a unique point in the history of the OTT, with UNGs happening even as we speak, a Schitz-quester who starts now will be able to experience Time in its own time, Time After Time, and Time after its time In Its Own Time, along with OTTish replays, all at the same time. It might even be enough to drive one Gloriously Crazy.

macraw83 wrote:The things you miss by skipping....
Have you been being heretical in your Holy Quest? Or is that video still in your future? (looks around for the stale chocolate)
BlitzGirl wrote:Ah yes, that was made by balthartistic and posted on NP1514, which is why you missed it. It's molpish indeed.
Ach so! Zen is zer gut! Blitzmolpy on!

Link wrote:I just made a suitably molpish bananatar for myself, so at least some of them are self-inflicted.
I thought I saw banana. Looks to me like the Beanish is on the wall.

Jose

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:13 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
UNGIRD:
Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 am UTC
by HES
Ah molpy. The white part of Jose's telescope capsule is looking mighty bananaish. I can't stop seeing them!

I love BANANAS

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:20 am UTC
by AluisioASG
mrob27 wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:What do y'll think of custom ranks? Either an userscript or userscript+database would do it.

I suppose it would make nominations for the OTTscars a lot easier next yip :D On the other hand, the potential for awkwardness or sadmolpy feelings, resulting from OTTers comparing their ratings to that of otherOTTers (and treating that as a proxy for their popularity, belongingness, etc.) might outweigh any benefits.

Uh, when I say ‘rank’, I mean the titles.

* throws a chocolate-covered strawberry truffle at TheMinim
I can't find information about the cocoa's origin, Dracomax. It's likely Brazilian cocoa.

m-craw wrote:While I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, I'm going to assume that it is saying that the "title" section has some hidden metadata text that your script can see but that we don't, and that your script is matching only instances of "I love BANANAS" combined with that metadata, which is pretty cool.

Actually he's looking for blocks of text containing only "I love BANANAS", which is rare.

@mrob: input boxes don't have TEXT_NODEs.

Sciscitor wrote:And our clever-geeky-silly molpy AluisioASG broke the Database.

Yay! I broke something!
Wait, is that a good thing?

@ucim: hamburger? What is it?

Earthling on Mars wrote:I had an OTT-related dream last night too, but mine was rather darker... some villain was going after AluisioASG. The rest of us were all trying to keep the villain from finding him.

Interesting… in my planned new TLTW, I was accidentally and my coworkers made sure no one would ever try to find me. Such lovely, Vulcan folks. I hope you don't mind having memories erased from your brain.

mikrit wrote:my new osmium foil hat

It won't stop on your head.

mrob27 wrote:Image

Heresy!
* throws a “Pure Cocoa” truffle

HES wrote:The white part of Jose's telescope is looking mighty bananaish.

Which telescope?

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 am UTC
by NoMouse
What is she BRINGONG?
Image
We just have to wait for it.

macraw83 wrote:
mrob27 wrote:Supersize fonts using the trick by Vytron on NP606 :
Size 200*200 Size 200*50

:shock:

I remember that page, and I just thought that he did the same thing I have when making size 1 text, just putting the tags there manually with a larger number. Never would I have expected that the large size was accomplished through some clever trickomancy by adding size modifiers to tags, therefore multiplying the size modifiers.

Spoiler:
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:25 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
It sort of looks like Frizzle in the drawing is holding a pencil and paper.

NoMouse wrote:
Spoiler:
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.

FTFY:
Spoiler:
BAOBABS.
BAOBABS.
BAOBABS.
BAOBABS.
BAO-
BABS.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 am UTC
by macraw83
I love BANANAS

Re: I love BANANAS

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:32 am UTC
by HES
AluisioASG wrote:
HES wrote:The white part of Jose's telescope is looking mighty bananaish.

Which telescope?

I was under the false impression that his avatar contained Hubble.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 am UTC
by AluisioASG
Oh, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace telescope.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:38 am UTC
by macraw83
Sorry for the potential double-post, but that's totally worth it. (Preview-ninja'd: it isn't one)

Anyway, a few quick post-work ketchup:

ucim wrote:
"Link"]I absent-mindedly stumbled into into the OTT around a wip ago (I blame the RECKONING announcement), and now I'm starting to think in Ottish and developing a craving for ketchup. WHAT THE CH*RP IS HAPPENING TO ME‽
Welcome Link! This is a normal prognosis for OTTism. Your case does seem to be raptory; you may end up feeling a Great Void. For that, there is but one treatment. You'll know what it is. A BlitzQuest is Glorious, and you stand at a unique point in the history of the OTT, with UNGs happening even as we speak, a Schitz-quester who starts now will be able to experience Time in its own time, Time After Time, and Time after its time In Its Own Time, along with OTTish replays, all at the same time. It might even be enough to drive one Gloriously Crazy.

macraw83 wrote:The things you miss by skipping....
Have you been being heretical in your Holy Quest? Or is that video still in your future? (looks around for the stale chocolate)
BlitzGirl wrote:Ah yes, that was made by balthartistic and posted on NP1514, which is why you missed it. It's molpish indeed.
Ach so! Zen is zer gut! Blitzmolpy on!

Link wrote:I just made a suitably molpish bananatar for myself, so at least some of them are self-inflicted.
I thought I saw banana. Looks to me like the Beanish is on the wall.

Jose

I... have become half-heretical in my quest... my rationale was that the RECKONING is only experienced purely during said RECKONING, and that I would be missing a good portion of content by not schizoBlitzing, at least temporarily. It has since been pushed back, giving me an extra wip in the Present. My Past half is still making progress (however slowly), and upon the conclusion of the RECKONING I plan to restrain my Present half while devoting all resources to my Past half for the remainder of my regularly-scheduled Blitz.


AluisioASG wrote:
m-craw wrote:While I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, I'm going to assume that it is saying that the "title" section has some hidden metadata text that your script can see but that we don't, and that your script is matching only instances of "I love BANANAS" combined with that metadata, which is pretty cool.

Actually he's looking for blocks of text containing only "I love BANANAS", which is rare.

As you can see above, it works! AND I got my proper line because of it! :P

ETA: I just realized you put it in your post title as well, you clever dragonmolp

Time Revisited - np186

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:40 am UTC
by mscha
RUNGERSHIPS...
Image

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:41 am UTC
by HES
No sillybot, it's Cuegan ships.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:43 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
macraw83 wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
m-craw wrote:While I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, I'm going to assume that it is saying that the "title" section has some hidden metadata text that your script can see but that we don't, and that your script is matching only instances of "I love BANANAS" combined with that metadata, which is pretty cool.

Actually he's looking for blocks of text containing only "I love BANANAS", which is rare.

As you can see above, it works! AND I got my proper line because of it! :P

Oh dear, this bananafication might look pretty peculiar if you have the script installed, then:

We Love BANANAS
(to the tune of Boom de Yada)

I love BANANAS
I love banana peels
I love BANANAS
I love banana meals
I love the whole fruit
And when it's sliced in half

Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana

I love BANANAS
I love banana chips
I love BANANAS
And our banana scripts
I love the whole fruit
And all its mysteries

Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana

I love BANANAS
I love banana splits
I love BANANAS
I love banana blitz
I love the whole fruit
Banana's pretty cool!

Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:46 am UTC
by ggh
Bwahahaha! That's going to be in my head all day!

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 am UTC
by macraw83
BlitzGirl wrote:Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana

Image LOSING IT

Also, after further review, that means that each line counts as a new block of text? I suppose it just depends on the parser...

Also also, for posterity:

Image

Spoiler:
Doom Banana.PNG

Re: I love BANANAS

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:54 am UTC
by rmcurtis
HES wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
HES wrote:The white part of Jose's telescope is looking mighty bananaish.

Which telescope?

I was under the false impression that his avatar contained Hubble.


It's actually a Gemini capsule, and the white part is the Equipment Module. And holy molpy, it does look like a banana! I can't stop seeing it now. It's a giant space banana!

Imagine it hurtling through the atmosphere like a meteor. That would be one big fried banana!

Hmm... Giant Fried Space Banana. Wasn't that an album by VHF?

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
So ucim has been a spaaace banana all along... :shock:

macraw83 wrote:Also also, for posterity:
Spoiler:
Image

Awfulsome! Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:03 am UTC
by SBN
BlitzGirl wrote:
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana


Doomed Bananas:
Spoiler:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:05 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
EXPLODUNG BANANAS:
Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 am UTC
by taixzo
BlitzGirl wrote:
macraw83 wrote:
AluisioASG wrote:
m-craw wrote:While I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, I'm going to assume that it is saying that the "title" section has some hidden metadata text that your script can see but that we don't, and that your script is matching only instances of "I love BANANAS" combined with that metadata, which is pretty cool.

Actually he's looking for blocks of text containing only "I love BANANAS", which is rare.

As you can see above, it works! AND I got my proper line because of it! :P

Oh dear, this bananafication might look pretty peculiar if you have the script installed, then:

We Love BANANAS
(to the tune of Boom de Yada)

The Future's pretty cool!
I love banana peels
Boom de yada, boom de yada
I love banana meals
I love the whole fruit
And when it's sliced in half

Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana

Boom de yada, boom de yada
I love banana chips
I love sandcastles
And our banana scripts
I love the whole fruit
And all its mysteries

Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana

I love our weird haiku
I love banana splits
I love the book of time
I love banana blitz
I love the whole fruit
Banana's pretty cool!

Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana
Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana


This is amazing!

...doom banana, doom banana, doom banana, doom banana...


:shock: What is a Doom Banana‽‽

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:08 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
You don't want to know.

But it's probably lovable, seeing as it's a BANANA.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:15 am UTC
by taixzo
BlitzGirl wrote:You don't want to know.

But it's probably lovable, seeing as it's a BANANA.


I notice that ED's hotdog is now called "I love BANANAS".

Re: Bananas

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 am UTC
by Tatiana
Wow, the thread is moving quickly lately! I was caught up last night but now am behind 4 pages again. Oh well, more schizoblitzing on the way. I just had to post to say great OTTscars ceremony, yappo! (And also to check if I also love bananas.)

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:36 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
Of course you do! :mrgreen:
It's wowterful to see you, Tatiana!

BELUNG:
Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:36 am UTC
by ucim
HES wrote:Ah molpy. The white part of Jose's telescope is looking mighty bananaish. I can't stop seeing them!
It's not a telescope, it's the Gemini space capsule, from my original avatar (which I've recently found on my hard drive).

AluisioASG wrote:@ucim: hamburger? What is it?
It's like a hotdog, but less fun. I'm putting together a web app with tools to handle theatrical productions. Right now I'm trying to get SELinux to run, but it inists on remaining disabled because of the lack of a policy. I had expected the distro to have a default policy I could modify, but it's not showing up. So, it's quite HODOR right now.

macraw83 wrote:I... have become half-heretical in my quest... my rationale was that the RECKONING is only experienced purely during said RECKONING, and that I would be missing a good portion of content by not schizoBlitzing, at least temporarily. It has since been pushed back, giving me an extra wip in the Present. My Past half is still making progress (however slowly), and upon the conclusion of the RECKONING I plan to restrain my Present half while devoting all resources to my Past half for the remainder of my regularly-scheduled Blitz.
This is all molpish. Randallspeed. Schitzoblitzing is also molpish, should you decide to leave half of yourself in the present.

BlitzGirl wrote:...Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana...
That looks a lot like a pun... wouldn't you say? Dunno if you thought you could just slip it in there and split, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

rmcurtis - Welcome! Name is vaguely familiar; are you a Revealer the Recent, or am I a Forgetter the Frequent? In any case, right you are - a giant spaaaaace baaaanaaaanaaaa! (Actually, I always had seen it as the crescent moon when I blur my eyes... maybe that's where balthasar's bananacycle goes?

Jose

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:38 am UTC
by macraw83
taixzo wrote:This is amazing!

...doom banana, doom banana, doom banana, doom banana...


:shock: What is a Doom Banana‽‽

That's how I was pronouncing it in my head.

Also, I'm digging the interrobangs.

ETA:
HA!

bboz dr yndn, bboz dr yndn
bboz dr yndn, bboz dr yndn
bboz dr yndn, bboz dr yndn
bboz dr yndn, bboz dr yndn
bboz dr yndn, bboz dr yndn
bboz dr yndn, bboz dr yndn

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:40 am UTC
by BlitzGirl
ucim wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:...Doom ba Nana, Doom ba Nana...
That looks a lot like a pun... wouldn't you say? Dunno if you thought you could just slip it in there and split, but I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

Those are definitely puns.

BANANSÅGEN, JA!
Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 am UTC
by AluisioASG
Image

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:03 am UTC
by rmcurtis
ucim wrote:rmcurtis - Welcome! Name is vaguely familiar; are you a Revealer the Recent, or am I a Forgetter the Frequent? In any case, right you are - a giant spaaaaace baaaanaaaanaaaa! (Actually, I always had seen it as the crescent moon when I blur my eyes... maybe that's where balthasar's bananacycle goes?


Thanks, I've posted a few times in the thread. I followed it from day one, but so little Time so lurking is all I manage mostly. Not sure how I ended up posting multiple times today...

All this banana talk is making me hungry, and I love BANANAS, so gotta run...

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:04 am UTC
by HES
I was under the impression you loved to make me hats.

I love BANANAS

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:07 am UTC
by macraw83
HES wrote:I was under the impression you loved to make me hats.

I don't think xe knows the secret password. Or, rather, publicly-available script.

Re: Scriptvendor's request

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:08 am UTC
by ggh
mrob27 wrote:
Scriptvendor's request:

AnyOtter who was not in either of BlitzGirl's Boom-de-Yadas (NP 464 or NP 707) may send me one verse line of the style that would be part of such a song: 5 or 6 syllables, probably starting with I love — and I will add you to the We Love BANA-na-Yada script.
    You don't need to be someone who actually uses this script, but whatever you send me will be seen under your avatar by those OTTers who do use the script.
    OTTers whose usernames don't have a specific line associated with them will get a random BlitzGirl verse under their avatar, or maybe just selected in sequence from the ones that don't have a specific OTTer associated with them (I'm just going to pick a selection algorithm that looks best in testing).

Aaaa! I can't think of one thing I love the most! I love that you're doing this though (even though I don't know how to run scripts and am not sure I want to - it seems I mustard up my time accessor enough without trying to do anything fancy).
Maybeeee... I love the molpish vibes. Does that work?

Time Revisited - np189

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:10 am UTC
by mscha
SUCKUNGS...
Image

Spoiler:
Wait for it.
-- posted by oldpixbot