Page 237 of 2684

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 pm UTC
by udscbt
Smithers wrote:
orthogon wrote:Guys/dudes/y'all, please no more discussion of 2001 without spoiler tags! Some of us haven't seen the movie yet! Well, ok, "some" is probably an over-estimate. It's probably just me.

Really, you want spoiler tags for something that came out 45 years ago3.

KarMann wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:On meta:
Do we have to align our speculations about the things Randall may have intended to say with the comic? Maybe #1190 was nothing but an infrastructural test run for April 1st? Or do we have to evaluate both comics in another context: How many resources (#1190: human resources, #1193: human resources and, of course, a great deal of CPU time, clima etc.) can a single man burn down for next to nothing?

Don't forget Wikipedia editors' time, for #1193.

Because, as we know, Wikipedia editors aren't human.1

AionArap wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
PinkShinyRose wrote:
udscbt wrote:Wait a moment, you also mispelled my name when you ratified me!

Wait, does that mean you are not actually a cardinal?

*sigh* fine

I Bigcrag92 being of soundish mind yada yada yada do ratify the cardinalship of udscbt nominated by buffygirl. may I and buffygirl be stuck down if we have erred in this decision. by the power vested in me I now name you Cardinal peanut butter and jelly sandwich udscbt. arise my brethren


Guess this means both you and buffygirl need to be "stuck down", as your previous attempt at ratification was clearly erroneous.

The attempt was erroneous, but the decision was not, hence they do not need to be stuck down.

iAnd now you're trapped for all Time!

1Actually most vandalism gets picked up by Cluebot, but that counts under CPU time.
2Birthday shoutout to HAL9000.
eBy theatrical release date.
3Exactly; forty-five years2 ago, todaye.
πI don't know howπ you got herei.

I was going to say: "What is the i pointing to? Nevermind, I probably just imagined it", then I found out it was real. I am quite disappointed.

EDIT:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:*throws cup of coffee to PhoenixRising*


Hmm. I think it gave me cancer. But no matter, the fire of the phoenix will triumph over these miserable cell-things!

It's a Timewaiter cancer, so you will experience an uncontrollable growth of faith. In a few TimeFrames you could even become Cardinal.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 pm UTC
by airdrik
udscbt wrote:
Smithers wrote:...
iAnd now you're trapped for all Time!

1Actually most vandalism gets picked up by Cluebot, but that counts under CPU time.
2Birthday shoutout to HAL9000.
eBy theatrical release date.
3Exactly; forty-five years2 ago, todaye.
πI don't know howπ you got herei.

I was going to say: "What is the i pointing to? Nevermind, I probably just imagined it", then I found out it was real. I am quite disappointed.


Well I certainly didn't get there by any rational means.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:53 pm UTC
by yuvi777
I was just eating some noodles, when suddenly the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster spoke to me through His Noodly Appendage.
He sent me on a quest to leave LurkerLand and venture into a pirateforsaken forum thread, only known as Time itself. He told me I must deliver a message to the ancient Timewaiters who are said to live there:

"Cool religion you got there, let's be friends!"

His noodliness has spoken!
Ramen.

P.S. He also told me to build a boat, said something about sinking a sandcastle..

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm UTC
by PhoenixRising
udscbt wrote:EDIT:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:*throws cup of coffee to PhoenixRising*


Hmm. I think it gave me cancer. But no matter, the fire of the phoenix will triumph over these miserable cell-things!

It's a Timewaiter cancer, so you will experience an uncontrollable growth of faith. In a few TimeFrames you could even become Cardinal.


My fire already killed the cancer. Besides, newpix!

Also, the outside calls... forcibly... :(

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 pm UTC
by RobIrr
Image

He's definitely not in a hurry...

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 pm UTC
by udscbt
Image
"Look look! Only one hand!" - Cueball

EDIT: ninja'd so hard that the forum didn't even show it to me

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm UTC
by Whizbang
Have we decided on a name for this era? The Era of the Never Ending Cueball Sand Fiddling

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 pm UTC
by Smithers
He's definitely building a scale model of the whole scene on the top of the central tower.
He clearly never read Model Rail

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:07 pm UTC
by Exodies
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
Spoiler:
KarMann wrote:
udscbt wrote:
KarMann wrote:Perhaps a group of us should look into this. Call it the Congregation for the Doctrine of Temporal Faith, or something. Nobody would expect that.

Excuse me! I am the Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis (check the wiki and this), we don't need to create one.

Excellent. Deranged minds think alike. Get busy, then; looks like you've got work to do.

The CDT presents:
Faith FAQ!
Q: What was before Time?
A: Nothing was before Time. Time always was and always will be.
Q: Who or what created Time?
A: Time itself created itself. The name we give to the Creator aspect of Time is Lord Randall.
Q: How do Time affect our lives?
A: Time decided to reveal itself through the One True Comic, created by Lord Randall. The One True Comic always was and it is Time, and as Time it must be worshipped. The One True Comic is both in Newpixia and in the Outside, to help the ones deceived by the Hat.
Q: If Time always existed, why do I remember things before it?
A: In Truth, what you remember is only an illusion. After the creation of Time, Lord Randall created the Hat as his servant. But the Hat became envious of the power reserved to the One True Comic and declared war to it. Time banished the Hat from Newpixia and it is now doomed to live in the Outside where he tries to deceive the faithfuls.
Disclaimer: not all hats are evil
Q: How do you protect yourself from the Hat?
A: You have to burn it and after that purify yourself by drinking blessed baby-free semenated coffe. Beware, because even the strongest can be tricked by the Hat (e.g. our Arch-Cardinal)
Q: What are Newpixia and the Outside?
A: Newpixia is the place where Time resides, we all belong to Newpixia but we have to remain in the Outside until the Hat won't be destroyed.
Q: What is a Frame?
A: A Frame is a Revelation from Time through the One True Comic. Lord Randall draws every Frame for us to venerate. If you miss a Frame, you have to look it from a holy archive as soon as possible.
Q: How do I know when a Frame will come?
A: Time created the Ancestral DONG to warn us of and incoming Revelation, but the screams of the Hat can cover its holy sound. Only the most faithful can hear it over the Hat's lament. If you're not yet ready to listen directly to the Ancestral DONG, two Web-based DONG have been created: http://www.webcountdown.de/?a=gxMXfoy and http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=v2WZqAO&k=H68Q; beware, in its gigantic evilness the Hat has sped up the outsider "time", making the first Web-based DONG useless.
Q: How should I worship Time?
A: Avoid sleep because you will miss Frames, coma instead. Reject the Outside, because it is the Reign of the Hat. Drink coffee everyday, but don't add babies to it; if you want, you can drink it with semen, but only of virgins. Don't assume that the Timewaiter you're talking about is a male, use a gender-neutral pronoun instead; you shouldn't assume anything actually. And most of all, "Wait for it.".
Q: How can I learn more about the Timewaiters?
A: The Holy Scriptures will help you.
Note: the Holy Scriptures are shared with other religions, some of which are heretic.
Q: ???
A: !!!
Q: Can you prove all these things?
A: Of course I can, it's a shame you will be burned as a heretic before you can hear the answer.
Q: Who gives you all this authority?
A: Burn the heretic!
Q: I think that...
A: Heretic! Heretic! Heretic!


I say you can't prove these things. I also have a definite suspicion you can't begin to burn hard enough to hurt me. Your move. :twisted:


*pokes buffygirl and whoever else happens to be on* Never did see a reply to this... the comfy chair, perhaps? :P

Although as a fire-based being I would probably just scorch it into sand... or coffee grounds.

Luckily, another Cardinal found a new form of punishment:
bigcrag92 wrote:[the stuck down is our new form of punishment. you get stuck onto a sheet, covered in honey, and have ants released upon you...


Question is, how much fire can an ant withstand before dying? Sounds like a good candidate for a what-if, although for immediate purposes I don't think it's long enough to bother me.

The ants may be useless, but the honey will prevent you from breathing. Thus you will die of asphyxia, raise and then die again, until the end of Time. If that doesn't work, your fire will be extinguished with blessed baby-free semenated coffee.


Gonna take a lot of honey... also I imagine it'll decay over Time until eventually there's not enough to suffocate me anymore. You're welcome to try the coffee and see what happens though!

*throws cup of coffee to PhoenixRising*


Hmm. I think it gave me cancer. But no matter, the fire of the phoenix will triumph over these miserable cell-things!


cari.j.elliot wrote:I think I shall stay with my newpix and longpix. None of your newfangled phraseology. I shall not bow down to mere current fads and popularity. There is a truth beyond the popular consensus, a greater truth of Time.


Newpix forever!


It's not "the stuck down", it's "this duck down" - the stuffing from the cushions of the comfy chair (the one and only torture engine). Can you each edit the last five quoters?

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm UTC
by buffygirl
Exodies wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:
udscbt wrote:
Spoiler:
KarMann wrote:
udscbt wrote:
KarMann wrote:Perhaps a group of us should look into this. Call it the Congregation for the Doctrine of Temporal Faith, or something. Nobody would expect that.

Excuse me! I am the Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis (check the wiki and this), we don't need to create one.

Excellent. Deranged minds think alike. Get busy, then; looks like you've got work to do.

The CDT presents:
Faith FAQ!
Q: What was before Time?
A: Nothing was before Time. Time always was and always will be.
Q: Who or what created Time?
A: Time itself created itself. The name we give to the Creator aspect of Time is Lord Randall.
Q: How do Time affect our lives?
A: Time decided to reveal itself through the One True Comic, created by Lord Randall. The One True Comic always was and it is Time, and as Time it must be worshipped. The One True Comic is both in Newpixia and in the Outside, to help the ones deceived by the Hat.
Q: If Time always existed, why do I remember things before it?
A: In Truth, what you remember is only an illusion. After the creation of Time, Lord Randall created the Hat as his servant. But the Hat became envious of the power reserved to the One True Comic and declared war to it. Time banished the Hat from Newpixia and it is now doomed to live in the Outside where he tries to deceive the faithfuls.
Disclaimer: not all hats are evil
Q: How do you protect yourself from the Hat?
A: You have to burn it and after that purify yourself by drinking blessed baby-free semenated coffe. Beware, because even the strongest can be tricked by the Hat (e.g. our Arch-Cardinal)
Q: What are Newpixia and the Outside?
A: Newpixia is the place where Time resides, we all belong to Newpixia but we have to remain in the Outside until the Hat won't be destroyed.
Q: What is a Frame?
A: A Frame is a Revelation from Time through the One True Comic. Lord Randall draws every Frame for us to venerate. If you miss a Frame, you have to look it from a holy archive as soon as possible.
Q: How do I know when a Frame will come?
A: Time created the Ancestral DONG to warn us of and incoming Revelation, but the screams of the Hat can cover its holy sound. Only the most faithful can hear it over the Hat's lament. If you're not yet ready to listen directly to the Ancestral DONG, two Web-based DONG have been created: http://www.webcountdown.de/?a=gxMXfoy and http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=v2WZqAO&k=H68Q; beware, in its gigantic evilness the Hat has sped up the outsider "time", making the first Web-based DONG useless.
Q: How should I worship Time?
A: Avoid sleep because you will miss Frames, coma instead. Reject the Outside, because it is the Reign of the Hat. Drink coffee everyday, but don't add babies to it; if you want, you can drink it with semen, but only of virgins. Don't assume that the Timewaiter you're talking about is a male, use a gender-neutral pronoun instead; you shouldn't assume anything actually. And most of all, "Wait for it.".
Q: How can I learn more about the Timewaiters?
A: The Holy Scriptures will help you.
Note: the Holy Scriptures are shared with other religions, some of which are heretic.
Q: ???
A: !!!
Q: Can you prove all these things?
A: Of course I can, it's a shame you will be burned as a heretic before you can hear the answer.
Q: Who gives you all this authority?
A: Burn the heretic!
Q: I think that...
A: Heretic! Heretic! Heretic!


I say you can't prove these things. I also have a definite suspicion you can't begin to burn hard enough to hurt me. Your move. :twisted:


*pokes buffygirl and whoever else happens to be on* Never did see a reply to this... the comfy chair, perhaps? :P

Although as a fire-based being I would probably just scorch it into sand... or coffee grounds.

Luckily, another Cardinal found a new form of punishment:
bigcrag92 wrote:[the stuck down is our new form of punishment. you get stuck onto a sheet, covered in honey, and have ants released upon you...


Question is, how much fire can an ant withstand before dying? Sounds like a good candidate for a what-if, although for immediate purposes I don't think it's long enough to bother me.

The ants may be useless, but the honey will prevent you from breathing. Thus you will die of asphyxia, raise and then die again, until the end of Time. If that doesn't work, your fire will be extinguished with blessed baby-free semenated coffee.


Gonna take a lot of honey... also I imagine it'll decay over Time until eventually there's not enough to suffocate me anymore. You're welcome to try the coffee and see what happens though!

*throws cup of coffee to PhoenixRising*


Hmm. I think it gave me cancer. But no matter, the fire of the phoenix will triumph over these miserable cell-things!


cari.j.elliot wrote:I think I shall stay with my newpix and longpix. None of your newfangled phraseology. I shall not bow down to mere current fads and popularity. There is a truth beyond the popular consensus, a greater truth of Time.


Newpix forever!


It's not "the stuck down", it's "this duck down" - the stuffing from the cushions of the comfy chair (the one and only torture engine). Can you each edit the last five quoters?

Reminds me of:
I had a little bunny
and its nose was green and runny
and if you think it's funny
... it'SNOT

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 pm UTC
by azule
higgs-boson wrote:As the UK is still part of Europe at the moment....

It will always be part of Europe. Maybe you mean the EU. Only Greenland(yes,notacountry) and Iceland can make a case for not being part of Europe and maybe being part of North America. :)

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm UTC
by Smithers
azule wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:As the UK is still part of Europe at the moment....

It will always be part of Europe The Outside. Maybe you mean the EU. Only Greenland(yes,notacountry) and Iceland can make a case for not being part of Europe and maybe being part of North America. :) Irrelevant due to being about the outside.

FTFY

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm UTC
by htom
Smithers wrote:He's definitely building a scale model of the whole scene on the top of the central tower.
He clearly never read Model Rail


Beaten.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm UTC
by higgs-boson
azule wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:As the UK is still part of Europe at the moment....

It will always be part of Europe. Maybe you mean the EU. Only Greenland(yes,notacountry) and Iceland can make a case for not being part of Europe and maybe being part of North America. :)

Sometimes I expect <country>* to declare independence and to insist on an own tectonic plate. Just to make a point.

*Doesn't matter anyway. Outside business.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm UTC
by diego5wh
I have seen some people posting graphs showing the activity of this tread, and then I saw someone in the tread of the madness posted this link
http://simonsoftware.se/xkcd/stats.php?page=timeline&user=&forum=&time=year
I have a strong feeling that the spike there is just this tread.
I wonder when we will see an other spike that big in posting, may be when the waiting is over (if it is ever over...)

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 pm UTC
by udscbt
Image
New Frame!

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 pm UTC
by bigcrag92
higgs-boson wrote:
azule wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:As the UK is still part of Europe at the moment....

It will always be part of Europe. Maybe you mean the EU. Only Greenland(yes,notacountry) and Iceland can make a case for not being part of Europe and maybe being part of North America. :)

Sometimes I expect <country>* to declare independence and to insist on an own tectonic plate. Just to make a point.

*Doesn't matter anyway. Outside business.


The uk could become it's own plate... all we have to do is make a better prius

#687

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:13 pm UTC
by Jafloi
udscbt wrote:New Frame!


..And just 0.76 longpix to wait for the next one! :D

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 pm UTC
by Pfhorrest
azule wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:As the UK is still part of Europe at the moment....

It will always be part of Europe. Maybe you mean the EU. Only Greenland(yes,notacountry) and Iceland can make a case for not being part of Europe and maybe being part of North America. :)

Others would make the case that islands by definition are not part of any continent.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 pm UTC
by HAL9000
I leave for a good chunk of a day, and essentially nothing has changed. What fun.
Ah well, I'll wait for it.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 pm UTC
by azule
100th post, woot!

My historic statement follows:
Be excellent to each other. Party on, Dudes.

Also: penis-vagina.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 pm UTC
by bigcrag92
HAL9000 wrote:I leave for a good chunk of a day, and essentially nothing has changed. What fun.
Ah well, I'll wait for it.

wait for it huh? seems like fun. I'll join you.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:36 pm UTC
by azule
Cueball is torturously slow. I was thinking for a bit that he might be building a middle finger atop the mound to flip us off. (To non-Americans this refers to a naughty gesture that resembles the phallus, used to denote disapproval, or possibly trollish-behaviour, with the implication being that we are to be unpleasantly violated in a sexually unapproveable manner and thereby taught to avoid our current behaviour (possibly, the praise).)

Dracomax wrote:
fhorn wrote:I would post more often but I don't know how to clever.

if you say enough random nonsense, eventually someone will think you are clever. That's basically the entire premise of the internet as far as I can tell.

Yep. My last active forum I had some admirers and I really don't know how I got them. Hah, being an ass is sometimes funny, I guess. :twisted:


Pfhorrest wrote:
azule wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:As the UK is still part of Europe at the moment....

It will always be part of Europe. Maybe you mean the EU. Only Greenland(yes,notacountry) and Iceland can make a case for not being part of Europe and maybe being part of North America. :)

Others would make the case that islands by definition are not part of any continent.

Islands are just above the sea mountains. Do you also discriminate against all of the under-sea nations?

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm UTC
by KarMann
bigcrag92 wrote:I think there's too many ninjas

I don't know what you're talking about. I certainly don't see any ninjas.

"And he was never heard from again."

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:56 pm UTC
by ChronosDragon
diego5wh wrote:I have seen some people posting graphs showing the activity of this tread, and then I saw someone in the tread of the madness posted this link
http://simonsoftware.se/xkcd/stats.php?page=timeline&user=&forum=&time=year
I have a strong feeling that the spike there is just this tread.
I wonder when we will see an other spike that big in posting, may be when the waiting is over (if it is ever over...)


http://simonsoftware.se/xkcd/stats.php?page=timeline&user=&forum=7&time=month

With these parameters, it may be more insightful into the nature of the activity.

Man, Cueball hardly moved from where he was when I coma'd last night. Wish he'd get his shit together, Megan made her mound in this much time!1

1That sounds like a pregnancy joke2
2Needs more cancer

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 pm UTC
by orthogon
Smithers wrote:
orthogon wrote:Guys/dudes/y'all, please no more discussion of 2001 without spoiler tags! Some of us haven't seen the movie yet! Well, ok, "some" is probably an over-estimate. It's probably just me.

Really, you want spoiler tags for something that came out 45 years ago3.

[snip]
3Exactly; forty-five years2 ago, todaye.

45 square years? Whoah... It's so old that one-dimensional time is not enough to measure its vast age. That's why everyone else has seen it and I can't find anyone to watch it with me :(

Actually if Cueball is really building a fractal sandcastle, maybe time will have a dimensionality greater than one. Discuss. I'm going to coma.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 pm UTC
by KarMann
Image
Dammit, Cueball, I thought we made this clear: No recursing!

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:04 pm UTC
by fhorn
Is that a little castle on the castle?
note to self: have eyes checked.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 pm UTC
by airdrik
KarMann wrote:Dammit, Cueball, I thought we made this clear: No recursing!

So if someone were to bless him and bless him again, would that resolve the situation or is there not any hope for his poor soul?
Regardless, this cannot end well.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 pm UTC
by NOTNOTJON
Damn Fractal Castles....

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 pm UTC
by bigcrag92
Yo dawg we heard you like magic kingdoi so we put a magic kingdoi on your magic kingdoi so you coul--- hits self across face.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:15 pm UTC
by htom
Maybe Megan's been off making tiny flags, and Cueball and Megan dolls.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm UTC
by ChronosDragon
htom wrote:Maybe Megan's been off making tiny flags, and Cueball and Megan dolls.


Or maybe she's been off making babies! Babies are like tiny people, right?

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm UTC
by Smithers
orthogon wrote:
Smithers wrote:
orthogon wrote:Guys/dudes/y'all, please no more discussion of 2001 without spoiler tags! Some of us haven't seen the movie yet! Well, ok, "some" is probably an over-estimate. It's probably just me.

Really, you want spoiler tags for something that came out 45 years ago3.

[snip]
3Exactly; forty-five years2 ago, todaye.

45 square years? Whoah... It's so old that one-dimensional time is not enough to measure its vast age. That's why everyone else has seen it and I can't find anyone to watch it with me :(

Actually if Cueball is really building a fractal sandcastle, maybe time will have a dimensionality greater than one. Discuss. I'm going to coma.

I'm just impressed that you know when the eth power of today is.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm UTC
by DrPila
You beat me to it, I just realized it!
He's making a mini-version of the whole sandcastle on top of the mound! You can see the two turrets on the left and the mound in the center!

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 pm UTC
by Jafloi
NOTNOTJON wrote:Damn Fractal Castles....


This can't end well... are we heading towards a kind of loop? Like the theorie of "Somehow loops back to start frame"? No, wait... That doesent make sense... Loops back to the last frame?... No... Maybe...? If...?
(...)
...Near coma.... ...needs sleep... Have to wait for it! ...Zzzz...

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 pm UTC
by NoMouse
So it really is castleception... I wonder if the comic ends indefinitely zooming in or out through the fractal castle.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 pm UTC
by azule
fhorn wrote:Is that a little castle on the castle?
note to self: have eyes checked.

Oh fuck, I hope not....*sees it*.....* :shock: *

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:20 pm UTC
by The Moo Prophet
I'll go ahead and call it. The castles become recursive and we continue zooming in or out for the rest of Time, which will continue for the rest of time.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:26 pm UTC
by mscha
The Moo Prophet wrote:I'll go ahead and call it. The castles become recursive and we continue zooming in or out for the rest of Time, which will continue for the rest of time.

Maybe we'll zoom out soon, and find out that the castles we've been looking at for the past 380-ish newpix are in fact miniature castles themselves, on top of even bigger castles.