Dead cats, come back as transexual dogs

For the serious discussion of weighty matters and worldly issues. No off-topic posts allowed.

Moderators: Azrael, Moderators General, Prelates

Irrational (?)

Dead cats, come back as transexual dogs

Postby 3.14159265... » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:16 pm UTC

So I have been thinking about this thing, and since we are a science forum I guess we can rationally discuss this.

I think that when cats die, their soul goes up to the river of poo, where all animal souls go, and from there, the great spider of poo, grabs the souls of cats, and puts them into the river of pee. The river of pee of course flows back into our universe, where the earth is of course the center and flat, and then these souls go into the bodies of dogs. But the problem is when a cat soul goes into a dog body, it has cat tendencies but its a dog. And this confusion makes the dog a tranny.

Lets rationally discuss this?
"The best times in life are the ones when you can genuinely add a "Bwa" to your "ha""- Chris Hastings

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:32 pm UTC

I think there is absolutely no point for this to stay here whatsoever, you're being stupid and probably trying to start a flame.

Irrational (?)

Postby 3.14159265... » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:36 pm UTC

No no, I am being serious, Its an idea.

True I have absolutely no evidence for it, but I mean that isn't a reason for which we have stoped discussing other topics?
"The best times in life are the ones when you can genuinely add a "Bwa" to your "ha""- Chris Hastings

Peshmerga
Mad Hatter

Postby Peshmerga » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:37 pm UTC

Immature.
i hurd u liek mudkips???

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:43 pm UTC

You're trying to prove a point, and I would probably be more inclined to listen if you weren't being a dick about it.

There exists anecdotal evidence for what we were discussing in the other thread, and the poster who began the thread admitted to it just being an idea on his mind that we could discuss, you reacted to a poster in that thread wrongly, attacking and being angry rather than discussing like a civil person, now you're trying to push it further in an attempt to flame.

I am not moderating the other thread because I don't moderate a discussion I'm part of, but I will recommend removal of this thread and I suggest you calm down.

dan

Postby dan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:44 pm UTC

We are discussing the other topics because a lot of people believe them, whether there is evidence or not.

Also, your idea seems to predict a disproportionately large number of transsexual dogs.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:46 pm UTC

Also, the dogs would surely be transpecies, not transsexual? That would imply the dog is a male that believes itself to be female, or vice versa. Transpecies would make a lot more sense.

Also, burden of proof.

Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance

Postby Belial » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:49 pm UTC

I tend to agree with Jesster. This is somewhat meanspirited and definitely not serious by any means. Thread locked.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.

They/them

Return to “Serious Business”