In other news... (humorous news items)

Seen something interesting in the news or on the intertubes? Discuss it here.

Moderators: Zamfir, Hawknc, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11265
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 pm UTC

... no. No, it wasn't.

That said, it was in poor taste, and this was the wrong thread for all of that.

User avatar
krogoth
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 pm UTC
Location: Australia

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby krogoth » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:07 am UTC

Fair point, but I understand where you are coming from. If they had been convicted.
Would be a decent threat to priests, could use more of them in prison of their failures rather than letting the church (not) punish them.

Edit: OT, http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/vide ... 6583193154
video seems broken, but still pictures, seems it's a caiman I think it's called, a fish eating croc looking at it's snout. so I'm not that surprised it was so easy to get turned off by the meal.
R3sistance - I don't care at all for the ignorance spreading done by many and to the best of my abilities I try to correct this as much as I can, but I know and understand that even I can not be completely honest, truthful and factual all of the time.


Chen
Posts: 5581
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:53 pm UTC
Location: Montreal

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Chen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:Man fired for rescuing children from shark.

I mean, it's not REALLY funny, but... it kind of is?


Pretty disingenuous link title there don't ya think?

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11265
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 pm UTC

He saved some kids from a shark... and was subsequently fired for those actions. Had he not dragged the shark away from other people, he would still have a job.

...

No?

induction
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 am UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby induction » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:07 pm UTC

krogoth wrote:Fair point, but I understand where you are coming from. If they had been convicted.
Would be a decent threat to priests, could use more of them in prison of their failures rather than letting the church (not) punish them.

Edit: OT, http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/vide ... 6583193154
video seems broken, but still pictures, seems it's a caiman I think it's called, a fish eating croc looking at it's snout. so I'm not that surprised it was so easy to get turned off by the meal.


Here it is.

Krealr
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:22 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Krealr » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:26 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:He saved some kids from a shark... and was subsequently fired for those actions. Had he not dragged the shark away from other people, he would still have a job.

...

No?



If he hadn't gone on vacation when he was supposedly sick he would still have a job.

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11265
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:28 pm UTC

... did you read the article?

After ten years at a crushingly depressing job, he took two months of stress leave, and went to stay with some friends in Australia.

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

Confusing sick-leave with vacation leave is a valid reason to fire an employee.
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

Роберт
Posts: 4285
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 am UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Роберт » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm UTC

KnightExemplar wrote:Confusing sick-leave with vacation leave is a valid reason to fire an employee.

Huh? Why would an employer confusing anything be a valid reason for them to fire an employee?
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

User avatar
ameretrifle
Vera
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 am UTC
Location: Canada (the flat bit)

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby ameretrifle » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm UTC

Krealr wrote:
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:He saved some kids from a shark... and was subsequently fired for those actions. Had he not dragged the shark away from other people, he would still have a job.

...

No?


If he hadn't gone on vacation when he was supposedly sick he would still have a job.

To be fair, it's not like he was on sick leave for a broken hip. "Work-related stress" is not really incompatible with wrestling a shark in the way that a broken arm is. If this were one of those "person claiming disability wins football game" stories? I'd be with you. "Person on medical leave for non-physical issues does something physical"? No.

Though also to be fair, it seems to be that their issue was that he went to another country, which makes no sense to me to say "well, you can recuperate from your stress, but you'd better make sure to have no fun and not leave your house!", but is indeed rather different from "you saved someone's life?? YOU'RE FIRED".

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 pm UTC

Роберт wrote:
KnightExemplar wrote:Confusing sick-leave with vacation leave is a valid reason to fire an employee.

Huh? Why would an employer confusing anything be a valid reason for them to fire an employee?


Read the story, it is pretty clear. The employee took a vacation while on sick-leave.
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

Роберт
Posts: 4285
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 am UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Роберт » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:23 pm UTC

KnightExemplar wrote:
Роберт wrote:
KnightExemplar wrote:Confusing sick-leave with vacation leave is a valid reason to fire an employee.

Huh? Why would an employer confusing anything be a valid reason for them to fire an employee?


Read the story, it is pretty clear. The employee took a vacation while on sick-leave.

I read the story.
Marshallsea had been on leave since April after saying he was suffering from work-related stress.
[...] [H]is doctor had advised him to take a vacation.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:38 pm UTC

A 62-year-old British man who became an Internet sensation after wrestling with a shark on an Australian beach says he was fired after his employer discovered he'd been abroad while on sick leave.


He was taking a vacation while on sick leave. The employee checked out of work on sick leave, and then flew to Australia. I don't understand where there is any confusion here...
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

User avatar
Iulus Cofield
WINNING
Posts: 2917
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Iulus Cofield » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:45 pm UTC

A vacation is a legitimate medical treatment for certain conditions. I, for one, hope that this guy sues and wins for wrongful termination, so that I may not live in fear next time I am sent on a vacation to treat a bout of consumption or leprosy.

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5943
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Angua » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 pm UTC

The reason for his sick leave has been clearly stated a number of times. Stress can be grounds for sick leave and does not contraindicate going on holiday in the same way that being off after a case of glandular fever might.

Mental health is just as important as physical health. There shouldn't be a stigma attached to needing sick leave for mental health reasons.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

KrytenKoro
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KrytenKoro » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm UTC

If he had a valid reason to use sick leave, it's none of his employer's damn business what he does outside of the office.

That the supposed violation was in fact doctor's orders is just the icing on the cake that makes his employer look more petty and vindictive.
From the elegant yelling of this compelling dispute comes the ghastly suspicion my opposition's a fruit.

User avatar
dudiobugtron
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 am UTC
Location: The Outlier

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby dudiobugtron » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 pm UTC

yurell wrote:
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:Stop doings things so heinous that not only do we get sent to prison, but everyone else there wants to rape us.


That's a disgusting display of victim-blaming, whether you were joking or not.

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:... no. No, it wasn't.


It clearly was. If you think that saying "stop doing things that make people want to rape you" isn't victim blaming, then there's no point in arguing about it because you have a different definition of victim blaming than I do. But if you think it is victim blaming, then I suggest you re-read what you wrote, because that's how it reads to me.

Unless your argument is that it's not a disgusting display of victim blaming, since it's OK to blame them. In that case I also disagree, but I can't really argue against it other than that.
Image

User avatar
yurell
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 am UTC
Location: Australia!

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby yurell » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 pm UTC

The shark-man was on sick leave, taking actions that were instructed by his doctor to help recover faster. In the process of those actions he saves some children from a marine apex predator, and he was fired for it.

Sounds like wrongful termination to me.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?


Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

User avatar
Diadem
Posts: 5654
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 am UTC
Location: The Netherlands

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Diadem » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:19 pm UTC

yurell wrote:The shark-man was on sick leave, taking actions that were instructed by his doctor to help recover faster. In the process of those actions he saves some children from a marine apex predator, and he was fired for it.

Sounds like wrongful termination to me.

O come on, stop twisting what happened!...

Spoiler:
... sharks are hardly apex predators.
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist
- Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 pm UTC

EDIT: I'll have to double check the facts again. I'll be back later.
Last edited by KnightExemplar on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:33 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

User avatar
Iulus Cofield
WINNING
Posts: 2917
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Iulus Cofield » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 pm UTC

The parts about leprosy and consumption were jokes. You are not a doctor, probably, and you are definitely not the person in question's doctor. You can not possibly know enough about the patient to even begin to think about determining whether two doses of ibuprofen are a safe and appropriate treatment, much less whether two months vacation is an inappropriate treatment.

I hereby invoke, "u jelly?" on Knight Exemplar.

User avatar
yurell
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 am UTC
Location: Australia!

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby yurell » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:O come on, stop twisting what happened!...

Spoiler:
... sharks are hardly apex predators.


Mea culpa, I kowtow in humble contrition.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?


Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 31441.html

Mr Marshallsea, 62, from Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales, had been away from his role as a project coordinator at the Pant and Dowlais Boys and Girls Club since last April.


The video of the Shark attack was in January. That is 9 months of sick pay this company had to pay out to this guy, when he was spending that time in Australia.
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

User avatar
Diadem
Posts: 5654
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 am UTC
Location: The Netherlands

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Diadem » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 pm UTC

KnightExemplar wrote:Somehow I doubt that you need a 2 months of paid sick leave before you are "fit to work" again.

There are plenty of medical conditions that take 2 months to recover from. There are many from which recovery takes much longer. Same for mental health conditions. A burn-out can take a looong term to recover from.

Over here in The Netherlands you can't be fired while ill, and your employer has to continue to pay at least 70% of your salary for 2 years. After 2 years they can fire you. Two years is still not enough for some conditions, but I guess there has to be a limit somewhere.
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist
- Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister

User avatar
PolakoVoador
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 pm UTC
Location: Brazil

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby PolakoVoador » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 am UTC

The only thing I know is that I would never fire a guy who can out-wrestle sharks in the water.

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:00 am UTC

Diadem wrote:
KnightExemplar wrote:Somehow I doubt that you need a 2 months of paid sick leave before you are "fit to work" again.

There are plenty of medical conditions that take 2 months to recover from. There are many from which recovery takes much longer. Same for mental health conditions. A burn-out can take a looong term to recover from.

Over here in The Netherlands you can't be fired while ill, and your employer has to continue to pay at least 70% of your salary for 2 years. After 2 years they can fire you. Two years is still not enough for some conditions, but I guess there has to be a limit somewhere.


Apologies for not editing it sooner. I was a bit confused earlier. 2 months was some California law that was only tangentially related to the subject. This guy was out of work for 9 months.

Anyway, I think this guy is going to have a hard time proving he was "ill" while he was wrestling with sharks in Australia. But that's just me.
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

Williks
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Williks » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 am UTC

KnightExemplar wrote:The video of the Shark attack was in January. That is 9 months of sick pay this company had to pay out to this guy, when he was spending that time in Australia.

Why does the length of time absent matter? His employer clearly stated that they fired him because he was in Australia and was captured on video wrestling a shark. They didn't say anything about him taking too long a leave. Presumably then, had he been absent for 9 months and stayed home, he wouldn't have been fired.

Also, being on sick leave does not necessarily mean he's being compensated. I imagine he was given a certain number of paid sick days to use and anything beyond that would simply be unpaid time off.
Last edited by Williks on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
phlip
Restorer of Worlds
Posts: 7573
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby phlip » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:05 am UTC

KnightExemplar wrote:Anyway, I think this guy is going to have a hard time proving he was "ill" while he was wrestling with sharks in Australia. But that's just me.

Because "ill" means you have incapacitating physical problems that interfere with your ability to move athletically, and mental problems don't count. Gotcha.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

Fire Brns
Posts: 1114
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Fire Brns » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:17 am UTC

Stress would generally be a reason to take vacation time rather than sick leave and 9 months is a long time. It is not generally considered a mental illness.

To Diadem's post, I understand the concern of income security while ill with longterm issues but at the same time a company would expect a person they are giving money to be providing a service in return.
Pfhorrest wrote:As someone who is not easily offended, I don't really mind anything in this conversation.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:It was the Renaissance. Everyone was Italian.

User avatar
Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!
Posts: 6986
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Hawknc » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 am UTC

Fire Brns wrote:Stress would generally be a reason to take vacation time rather than sick leave and 9 months is a long time. It is not generally considered a mental illness.

Perhaps this is a cultural difference, because that is absolutely false here in Australia and in the UK where this person was employed. Workplace-related stress is a valid reason for sick leave. (Stress is also a mental illness anywhere, just FYI.)

User avatar
emceng
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby emceng » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 pm UTC

Hawknc wrote:
Fire Brns wrote:Stress would generally be a reason to take vacation time rather than sick leave and 9 months is a long time. It is not generally considered a mental illness.

Perhaps this is a cultural difference, because that is absolutely false here in Australia and in the UK where this person was employed. Workplace-related stress is a valid reason for sick leave. (Stress is also a mental illness anywhere, just FYI.)


Really? Fuck, I could use some time off due to stress.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

User avatar
JBJ
Posts: 1263
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:20 pm UTC
Location: a point or extent in space

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby JBJ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:39 pm UTC

Hawknc wrote:
Fire Brns wrote:Stress would generally be a reason to take vacation time rather than sick leave and 9 months is a long time. It is not generally considered a mental illness.

Perhaps this is a cultural difference, because that is absolutely false here in Australia and in the UK where this person was employed. Workplace-related stress is a valid reason for sick leave. (Stress is also a mental illness anywhere, just FYI.)

I don't think there's an absolute cultural difference, but the scale of it is a bit boggling. Or perhaps it a misinterpretation of sick leave.

In the US, it's not uncommon to take a "mental health" day or two, and in fact many employers encourage it. Those are usually treated the same as traditional sick days when one has a temporary illness. The key thing being temporary. The expectation is that the employee will be fully recovered in a day or two and be back to work at full capacity. Even with a longer sick leave, such as recovery from a surgery, there is still an expectation that the employee will return at a predetermined time.

But, 9 months? What kind of stress was he encountering at work that it takes 9 months or more to recover? I can understand taking a sabbatical for 9 months or longer, but that would have been prearranged with the employer. Not an "I'm sick, I'll be back when I'm better" but a "I'll be back next June". If that were the case, then they wouldn't have cared if he was on a beach in Australia. This sounds like it was an "I'm sick, I'll be back when I'm better" that got out of hand.
So, you sacked the cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker?
The second cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker I've sacked since the sixth sitting sheet slitter got sick.

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 pm UTC

I don't think Newt Gingrich deserves his own thread. So I'm putting this here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-575 ... stupidity/

Its strange that Newt is saying something that I agree with. What is he up to? :x :x
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

iamspen
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby iamspen » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:32 pm UTC

That's like Lenin saying the communist party is evil. Sure is, Newt, but you're the one who started digging the trench.

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11265
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:43 pm UTC

And now that they're all in the trench, he can stand on the lip and say "Look, they're all douchebags, but ME... I'm not like them! Vote Newt! Vote Newt!"

I think he must have taken a marketing class.

He closed by saying he was "very excited" about the recent elevation of Pope Francis, "who I believe is going to challenge all of us."

Oh... oh dear...

Tyndmyr
Posts: 11443
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Tyndmyr » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:59 pm UTC

phlip wrote:
KnightExemplar wrote:Anyway, I think this guy is going to have a hard time proving he was "ill" while he was wrestling with sharks in Australia. But that's just me.

Because "ill" means you have incapacitating physical problems that interfere with your ability to move athletically, and mental problems don't count. Gotcha.


If "wanting a paid nine month vacation" is a mental problem, then dammit, I've got me some issues.

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5943
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Angua » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:47 pm UTC

It's nice to see people's mental health problems taken so seriously.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

KnightExemplar
Posts: 5494
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 pm UTC

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby KnightExemplar » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:05 pm UTC

Angua wrote:It's nice to see people's mental health problems taken so seriously.


This reads so much better when I think it's part of the Newt Gingrich subtopic. :D :D
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

User avatar
Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!
Posts: 6986
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby Hawknc » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:51 pm UTC

Tyndmyr wrote:
phlip wrote:
KnightExemplar wrote:Anyway, I think this guy is going to have a hard time proving he was "ill" while he was wrestling with sharks in Australia. But that's just me.

Because "ill" means you have incapacitating physical problems that interfere with your ability to move athletically, and mental problems don't count. Gotcha.


If "wanting a paid nine month vacation" is a mental problem, then dammit, I've got me some issues.

Show me where it says his sick leave was paid?


Return to “News & Articles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests