In other news... (humorous news items)

Seen something interesting in the news or on the intertubes? Discuss it here.

Moderators: Zamfir, Hawknc, Moderators General, Prelates

mathmannix

Re: In other news... (humorous news items, etc)

Postby mathmannix » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:44 pm UTC

ivnja wrote:I'm having a hard time feeling sympathetic toward the waiter here.

Yes, he violated the Official California New York Restaurant Workers’ Solemn Oath of Ethics and Cleanliness.
I hear velociraptor tastes like chicken.

Coyne

Postby Coyne » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:14 pm UTC

"They were polite to the server, and even left a tip."

Somehow, I doubt this. People who are polite and leave tips don't usually go on year-long vendettas to get even for spit in a cup.
In all fairness...

TheGrammarBolshevik
Location: Going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it.

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:01 pm UTC

I have a hard time finding fault with the plaintiff here. Spitting in someone's drink, like any form of putting things in people's food without their consent, is an immensely shitty thing to do. Apart from the health issues it raises, there's also an important point about bodily autonomy. It's for me to decide what I eat, and if order a Coke, then I ought to be getting a Coke, not a Coke secretly mixed with some asshole's spit.

It strikes me as on a moral par as some kinds of assault, and in that light a lot of what's said in this thread look wrong-headed, if not downright offensive. If someone threw a punch at me on the subway, I don't think you would see people here say things like:
  1. I need to give up my voluntary fixation on the fact that I was a victim of physical violence;
  2. New York shouldn't be wasting its money investigating the crime;
  3. Someone should countersue me for being "king of the assclowns" (besides, the King of the Assclowns has sovereign immunity);
  4. Pressing criminal charges and a civil suit over something that's obviously both criminal and tortious is a "vendetta," "extreme," and makes me "an entitled dick";
  5. The only damages I should be entitled to are the costs of whatever medical treatment I needed;
  6. I must be the sort of rude and selfish person who doesn't tip waiters, since those are the kind of people who object to being assaulted.
Nothing rhymes with orange,
Not even sporange.

KrytenKoro

Postby KrytenKoro » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:I have a hard time finding fault with the plaintiff here. Spitting in someone's drink, like any form of putting things in people's food without their consent, is an immensely shitty thing to do. Apart from the health issues it raises, there's also an important point about bodily autonomy. It's for me to decide what I eat, and if order a Coke, then I ought to be getting a Coke, not a Coke secretly mixed with some asshole's spit.

It strikes me as on a moral par as some kinds of assault, and in that light a lot of what's said in this thread look wrong-headed, if not downright offensive. If someone threw a punch at me on the subway, I don't think you would see people here say things like:
  1. I need to give up my voluntary fixation on the fact that I was a victim of physical violence;
  2. New York shouldn't be wasting its money investigating the crime;
  3. Someone should countersue me for being "king of the assclowns" (besides, the King of the Assclowns has sovereign immunity);
  4. Pressing criminal charges and a civil suit over something that's obviously both criminal and tortious is a "vendetta," "extreme," and makes me "an entitled dick";
  5. The only damages I should be entitled to are the costs of whatever medical treatment I needed;
  6. I must be the sort of rude and selfish person who doesn't tip waiters, since those are the kind of people who object to being assaulted.

I have to agree with this. While some in this thread may be experienced with asshole customers dishonestly claiming they were perfectly polite, I'm not seeing any red flags in the article -- while what the plaintiffs did could be the act of an entitled asshole, it's also exactly what someone who (while maybe somewhat irrationally afraid of disease) would do if they found spit in their drink, and could prove it.
From the elegant yelling of this compelling dispute comes the ghastly suspicion my opposition's a fruit.

elasto

Postby elasto » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm UTC

I dunno. I see both sides really. This is spit, not blood or a punch. Noone thinks twice about french kissing their partner - because spit is really not that big a deal - or shouldn't be.

Yes it's gross, and obviously the guy did wrong, but, seriously, the stomach has to deal with way worse than foreign saliva on a daily basis. If it can't deal with spit, you're already screwed.

eg. http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/11-revo ... your-food/

TheGrammarBolshevik

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:25 pm UTC

elasto wrote:I dunno. I see both sides really. This is spit, not blood or a punch. Noone thinks twice about french kissing their partner - because spit is really not that big a deal - or shouldn't be.

You give a perfect example of something that is medically pretty safe, but is really fucked up and really illegal to do without consent.
Not even sporange.

sardia

Postby sardia » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:43 pm UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:
elasto wrote:I dunno. I see both sides really. This is spit, not blood or a punch. Noone thinks twice about french kissing their partner - because spit is really not that big a deal - or shouldn't be.

You give a perfect example of something that is medically pretty safe, but is really fucked up and really illegal to do without consent.

I also stick my penis in her mouth. I do not believe you would appreciate the waiter doing the same to you.

elasto

Postby elasto » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 pm UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:You give a perfect example of something that is medically pretty safe, but is really fucked up and really illegal to do without consent.

Which is why I see both sides as I say. It's not a question of whether the guy did wrong, but whether he's suffering a disproportionate punishment in return.

I mean, we could have the death penalty for every crime, but most people would regard that as disproportionate. Some people regard what this server is suffering as disproportionate also. That's all.

sardia wrote:I also stick my penis in her mouth. I do not believe you would appreciate the waiter doing the same to you.

You both give examples of crimes which involve physical violence. Obviously that requires a higher degree of punishment than simply eating something gross - when unknowingly you likely eat far more gross things on a daily basis (and knowingly, in the case of people who are sexually active.)

TheGrammarBolshevik

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 am UTC

elasto wrote:You both give examples of crimes which involve physical violence.

I'm not sure I accept that this isn't also an example of physical violence.

sardia, I don't think that imagining specific scenarios of sexual assault add anything to the point about bodily autonomy.
Not even sporange.

morriswalters

Postby morriswalters » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:02 am UTC

What if he made a habit of this?

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:53 am UTC

Diadem wrote:Holy fuck, that Ken Yerdon comes across as an entitled dick.
Sorry, nobody is entitled to have the waiter spit in their drink. Yes, the waiter should have been fired (assuming it was the waiter's decision to do that, and he wasn't pressured from above, which is another possible issue). The damage is not just that somebody got spit in their drink (and the risk of contamination and such... you'll never get an insurance company to give you your premiums back because you didn't actually suffer any of the perils you were insured against)... but also to the confidence of all of their customers across the country that this kind of behavior would be tolerated.

You just don't do that. Period.

If you do do that, you're toast.

elasto wrote:Noone thinks twice about french kissing their partner - because spit is really not that big a deal - or shouldn't be.
But quite a few people think more than twice about being involuntarily french-kissed by a stranger.

It's not the spit (there's dirt all over the place) - it's the deliberate assault.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

PAstrychef
for all intimate metaphysical encounters

Postby PAstrychef » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:26 am UTC

As a food service professional here, deliberately sabatoging someone's meal is just wrong. You should be fired, and if the customer decides to do so, bringing a complaint is perfectly acceptable. If the customer was in delicate health and the server had any kind of viral load, they could make the customer seriously ill. And being a server is a job where sooner or later someone will be an asshole to you. That does not give you the right of "retribution". Heck, the kitchen doesn't even have the right to pull stunts like leaving your plates under a hot lamp enough to make you burn yourself when you get your order, no matter how many times you changed the ticket, or forgot a side dish or were just incompetent.
Urine is basically sterile, but you still don't get to piss in people's drinks just because they act badly. By the time you're contemplating that crap, you need to get a different job.
Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a puffer fish.

elasto

Postby elasto » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:14 pm UTC

ucim wrote:But quite a few people think more than twice about being involuntarily french-kissed by a stranger.

It's not the spit (there's dirt all over the place) - it's the deliberate assault.

Yes... Which is why being french-kissed against your will is much worse than someone spitting in your drink against your will. It's like how someone punching you is worse than someone shouting at you. Both are deliberate assault, but one is worse than the other.

Obviously the waiter is in the wrong, and obviously he deserves to lose his job, but personally, if this had happened to me, I wouldn't have pursued things legally beyond that. Were I to want to, I think the better course for myself would be to get over my hangup over something that can't actually hurt me.

Just like if I wanted to pursue a legal case over someone that shouted at me, beyond simply having him lose his job, I might be better served growing a thicker skin.

Another comparison would be death-threats online. Sure, they should be treated seriously, but also proportionately. Spitting in a drink is not as bad as punching someone's face, just like an online death-threat is not as bad as waving a knife at someone and threatening to cut their throat.

All are wrong, but they are on a continuum that demands a proportionate response.

Grop

Postby Grop » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:51 pm UTC

Well the weirdest part was probably the police going so far.

I wonder how rich the plaintiff is, and what kind of connections he may have with the police. Can any citizen in his location really have the police doing ADN checks for someone spitting in their drink? I am pretty sure that isn't possible in my place.

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:06 pm UTC

elasto wrote:Yes... Which is why being french-kissed against your will is much worse than someone spitting in your drink against your will. It's like how someone punching you is worse than someone shouting at you. Both are deliberate assault, but one is worse than the other.
Sometimes. Sometimes not.

First off, the fact that "he could have done something worse" does not in any way excuse what he did, nor does it garner sympathy in my eyes. Punching you is not ok (I mean really, man up - it's only a punch) just because I could have knifed you instead. And breaking into your house is not excusable just because I didn't take anything or rape anybody while I was there. (No harm, no foul, right?) I will agree that the "worse" thing is actually worse, but you seem to be saying it in the sense of "the not-worse thing is 'not so bad' (in the meme sense as opposed to the comparative sense)". It is that with which I disagree.

Second, the circumstances around the act amplify the damage. Walking up to somebody on the street and spitting in their coke is dickish, but is pretty much limited to that one incident. Doing it under the aegis of a restaurant however affects all patrons and potential patrons. When one goes to a restaurant, one is entitled to certain expectations; this attacks the very root of those expectations. Both "unaffected" patrons and potential patrons are victims, as is the restaurant itself.

elasto wrote:Obviously the waiter is in the wrong, and obviously he deserves to lose his job
I'd put it as "...and cannot be allowed to keep his job." Not reporting it allows him to keep his job and continue hurting others.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:01 pm UTC

Grop wrote:Well the weirdest part was probably the police going so far.

That's the weirdest part to me, too.
I'm not sure the science would work.

Can you imagine calling the police for spit in a drink?
I can imagine the operator blowing the complaint off.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:16 pm UTC

PAstrychef wrote:As a food service professional here, deliberately sabatoging someone's meal is just wrong. You should be fired, and if the customer decides to do so, bringing a complaint is perfectly acceptable. If the customer was in delicate health and the server had any kind of viral load, they could make the customer seriously ill. And being a server is a job where sooner or later someone will be an asshole to you. That does not give you the right of "retribution". Heck, the kitchen doesn't even have the right to pull stunts like leaving your plates under a hot lamp enough to make you burn yourself when you get your order, no matter how many times you changed the ticket, or forgot a side dish or were just incompetent.
Urine is basically sterile, but you still don't get to piss in people's drinks just because they act badly. By the time you're contemplating that crap, you need to get a different job.

This. Some people are terrible, sure. But it doesn't justify doing this. Deal with it, move on, maybe get another job if doing so gets to you. Someone being obnoxious does not free you from responsibility.

Hell, things like this really just give the industry a worse name, and terrible people will use it as a justification for continuing to treat food service folks terribly.

So, I don't really have a lot of sympathy for this fellow. Regardless of if the customer was rude(which might well be the case).

Tirian

Postby Tirian » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:06 pm UTC

Nobody here is arguing that Lamica should have skated for this. He got a one year conditional discharge and a fine of $125 after pleading guilty to disorderly conduct. (A Google search tells me that I was wrong in assuming that he now has a criminal record -- disorderly conduct is only a violation in NY.) That might be two days wages for a waiter of a chain restaurant in western NY.

My point is that making a low-wage worker a party to a civil lawsuit for unspecified damages is not reasonable, especially when it's not clear than any actual damage was done. Yerdon did not contract a disease from Lamica's saliva and Yerdon was not harmed by Chili's not firing Lamica. Yerdon shouldn't have to pay for his meal, but he got a refund on the day that it happened. It's reasonable that Yerdon got some medical tests, but my guess is that his insurance covered that without issue. Is there something else that I'm missing?

If you added up all the harm that Yerdon actually suffered, he could sue Lamica for that in small claims court and let Lamica defend himself and pay for the harm that he did. And then sue Chili's for infinite money and get it settled for whatever -- that's the American way. Instead, Lamica has to hire a lawyer who will cost more like $125 per hour to represent him for as long as Yerdon's lawyers feel like making it last. I won't contest that spitting in a man's drink is an act of assault in spirit, but so is suing a poor guy for more money than he's worth.

TheGrammarBolshevik

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:47 pm UTC

Tirian wrote:Is there something else that I'm missing?

Yes. You've completely ignored the points made above about bodily autonomy, and about how being wronged isn't just a matter of getting sick and having to pay medical costs.

Tirian wrote:I won't contest that spitting in a man's drink is an act of assault in spirit, but so is suing a poor guy for more money than he's worth.

:roll:
Not even sporange.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:49 pm UTC

Tirian wrote:If you added up all the harm that Yerdon actually suffered, he could sue Lamica for that in small claims court and let Lamica defend himself and pay for the harm that he did. And then sue Chili's for infinite money and get it settled for whatever -- that's the American way. Instead, Lamica has to hire a lawyer who will cost more like $125 per hour to represent him for as long as Yerdon's lawyers feel like making it last. I won't contest that spitting in a man's drink is an act of assault in spirit, but so is suing a poor guy for more money than he's worth.

Yeah, but...the spitting happened first. Someone spending a bunch of money to get even might not be angelic behavior, but...the guy DID do the thing, so whatever. Most likely actual damages awarded will be fairly minimal, but punitive/vengeful court cases happen even where there isn't an actual misdeed to start with. This seems like a strange example case to quibble with our system over.

Tirian

Postby Tirian » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 pm UTC

Fine, have it your way. The waiter's actions were inexcusable and he'll get what's coming to him.

TheGrammarBolshevik

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:58 pm UTC

That isn't at all what I've said.
Not even sporange.

Coyne

Postby Coyne » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:19 pm UTC

This is just, well, kind of a surreal discussion; added to our law, which is becoming more and more surreal.

A waiter spits in drink, horrible, horrible, must punish to maximum extent of law and make him a pauper with a massive lawsuit. Because, because...bodily autonomy, you know.

And yet, other people (no one here that I'm aware of) are fine with police officers clubbing, pepper-spraying, tazing, beating, crushing, running over, maiming and shooting people on the slightest whim; such that they should suffer no consequences at all. Especially if the victim was black.

Or if you're rich enough, you can rape your 3-year-old daughter and get probation, because you will so-not-do-well in prison.

It is a part of a general drift I see to randomization of the punishments of law...I don't even really know what to term it; except to perhaps express it as Mongo the caveman: "Cop gooood! Rich gooood! Lackey baaaaad!"

Just as an example, in Connecticut, you can get a $250,000 fine for second degree murder; at the federal level, you can get a $150,000 penalty for uploading a single song in violation of copyright (plus damages).
In all fairness...

Tirian

Postby Tirian » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:31 pm UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:That isn't at all what I've said.

I know. I've been googling over whether you can file a civil claim over disorderly conduct or whether there is a Constitutional right to bodily autonomy that can be applied in civil cases and all those other things you've been talking about, but it turns out that I don't care about whether you know what you're talking about. This was humorous to me a day ago, and it's not now.

Tyndmyr

Postby Tyndmyr » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:02 pm UTC

Coyne wrote:This is just, well, kind of a surreal discussion; added to our law, which is becoming more and more surreal.

A waiter spits in drink, horrible, horrible, must punish to maximum extent of law and make him a pauper with a massive lawsuit. Because, because...bodily autonomy, you know.

And yet, other people (no one here that I'm aware of) are fine with police officers clubbing, pepper-spraying, tazing, beating, crushing, running over, maiming and shooting people on the slightest whim; such that they should suffer no consequences at all. Especially if the victim was black.

Or if you're rich enough, you can rape your 3-year-old daughter and get probation, because you will so-not-do-well in prison.

It is a part of a general drift I see to randomization of the punishments of law...I don't even really know what to term it; except to perhaps express it as Mongo the caveman: "Cop gooood! Rich gooood! Lackey baaaaad!"

Just as an example, in Connecticut, you can get a $250,000 fine for second degree murder; at the federal level, you can get a $150,000 penalty for uploading a single song in violation of copyright (plus damages).

*shrug* I think it's mostly an awareness thing. I don't think most folks, for instance, know of the details of copyright laws, and if those were compared, they'd likely prefer a significantly more punitive penalty for murder than for downloading a song. Or, they simply have a very rosy view of what good cops do and an unreasonably high expectation for both danger to cops and expectations of criminal activity.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:03 pm UTC

Funny how that works.

Funny, today.
Not funny, tomorrow.

Our collective mission:
Go out into the open internet and find something funny.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

KnightExemplar

Postby KnightExemplar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:10 pm UTC

Coyne wrote:This is just, well, kind of a surreal discussion; added to our law, which is becoming more and more surreal.

I am pretty sure that a $125 surcharge isn't exactly a big deal either. A disorderly conduct charge is a misdemeanor, which is bad cause its a criminal record... but its a very minor one at that. Besides, disorderly conduct for spitting in someone's drink is definitely something that should go on your permanent record IMO.

Also... they're suing Chilli's, not the employee specifically.

Three months after the incident, DNA analysis concluded the spit in the Yerdon’s cup matched Lamica’s, who was brought into a police station where he confessed to the crime and was charged with disorderly conduct, according to state police. Lamica pleaded guilty in February and was sentenced to a one-year conditional discharge and a $125 surcharge, according to Clay Town Court.

The Yerdons filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Lamica, Chili's parent company and the owner of the Chili's for negligence and retention of an incompetent employee. The lawsuit did not specify the damages being sought.

Suing Chili's seems... wrong. But it hasn't gone through yet, and I honestly don't think they have a case.
Last edited by KnightExemplar on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:12 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

TheGrammarBolshevik

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:11 pm UTC

Tirian wrote:
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:That isn't at all what I've said.

I know. I've been googling over whether you can file a civil claim over disorderly conduct or whether there is a Constitutional right to bodily autonomy that can be applied in civil cases and all those other things you've been talking about, but it turns out that I don't care about whether you know what you're talking about.

My god, it's an unending well of strawmen. Someone call Christopher Nolan.
Not even sporange.

ucim

Postby ucim » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:22 pm UTC

Coyne wrote:And yet, other people (no one here that I'm aware of) are fine with police officers clubbing, pepper-spraying...
Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't understand what one has to do with the other. Especially when it starts with "other people...".

"Yanno, that woman complained when I stole her purse, but meanwhile other people are fine with bombing other cities, spreading computer viruses, and filling the oceans with toxis waste."

Jose

morriswalters

Postby morriswalters » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:42 pm UTC

Coyne wrote:A waiter spits in drink, horrible, horrible, must punish to maximum extent of law and make him a pauper with a massive lawsuit. Because, because...bodily autonomy, you know.
I doubt that he will be impoverished. And I expect the target has always been Chili's. If in fact he did it he folded easily. It would be interesting to follow the chain of custody on that cup of whatever. But assuming he did then it would not be unwarranted to wonder if this was his first. And it isn't unique. This pops up from time to time. You have to wonder about some teen flipping burgers who finds the thought amusing.

addams

Postby addams » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 pm UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:
Tirian wrote:My god, it's an unending well of strawmen. Someone call Christopher Nolan.

You made me Google.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Nolan

I don't understand the connection.
If I did, it might be funny.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

morriswalters

Postby morriswalters » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 am UTC

Strawman, Scarecrow???

ahammel
My Little Cabbage

Postby ahammel » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:04 am UTC

Spoiler:
Christopher Nolan directed Inception, which features various unending wells, metaphorically speaking.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:17 am UTC

I didn't realize it was April 1st.

BBC News wrote:Scientists are launching an investigation into antibiotic-resistant bacteria, known as "superbugs", by gathering data from surfers' rectums. "Beach Bums" is the first UK project of its kind, teaming researchers with the action group Surfers Against Sewage.

mathmannix

Postby mathmannix » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:39 pm UTC

Anyway, in HUMOROUS news, Naked People Cause Earthquake.

(Remound me of a story back in 2006. I looked to see if there was any divine repercussion back then, but the best I could find was a landslide in Malaysia five days later, which was probably unrelated.)
I hear velociraptor tastes like chicken.

eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong

Postby eran_rathan » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:06 pm UTC

KnightExemplar wrote:Also... they're suing Chilli's, not the employee specifically.

Three months after the incident, DNA analysis concluded the spit in the Yerdon’s cup matched Lamica’s, who was brought into a police station where he confessed to the crime and was charged with disorderly conduct, according to state police. Lamica pleaded guilty in February and was sentenced to a one-year conditional discharge and a $125 surcharge, according to Clay Town Court.

The Yerdons filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Lamica, Chili's parent company and the owner of the Chili's for negligence and retention of an incompetent employee. The lawsuit did not specify the damages being sought.

Suing Chili's seems... wrong. But it hasn't gone through yet, and I honestly don't think they have a case.

Bolded for emphasis - they are suing the employee directly.
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
nɒʜƚɒɿ_nɒɿɘ

KnightExemplar

Postby KnightExemplar » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:26 pm UTC

I think I herp-derped a bit there. I thought that Lamica was the name of Chili's parent company.

The Yerdons filed a lawsuit Tuesday against Lamica, Chili's parent company
First Strike +1/+1 and Indestructible.

addams

Postby addams » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:55 pm UTC

mathmannix wrote:Anyway, in HUMOROUS news, Naked People Cause Earthquake.

(Remound me of a story back in 2006. I looked to see if there was any divine repercussion back then, but the best I could find was a landslide in Malaysia five days later, which was probably unrelated.)

ok. That's funny.
It is also tragic.

Tragic because of the loss of lives.
Tragic because, the naked team is in danger.

Where I'm from naked is the way people honor the earth Gods.
I don't like being naked. I've been talked into it. We were cold.

by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Return to “News & Articles”