[SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

K-R

Re: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Postby K-R » Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm UTC

Plasmic-Turtle wrote:go back to my 1000 piece jigsaw (room cleaning fail, I found it while I was meant to be tidying...)

I hate when that happens.

Regarding pregnancy scares: I really don't see why they're a big deal once they're over. Obviously it'd be a massive deal while it's going on, and that's the time it'd make sense to tell your partner, assuming you're going to tell them at all, but once it's over it's basically "I had a late period." It's not as though you were almost pregnant, you just thought you might've been.

So really, unless you're stressing about it or, as has been mentioned above, there's birth control changes that need to be made, I'm not sure why it's a big deal.

Amie

Postby Amie » Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 am UTC

How about we all go bra shopping in Poland? Seriously, guys. They've got ALL OF THE SHAPES AND SIZES! From A TO N!
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Sun May 13, 2012 5:50 am UTC

Why does Loestrin cost eighty friggin' dollars? I don't understand, and I haven't got my prescription filled yet.
It's birth control pills, which, if I understand correctly, have less of the active chemicals in them, but it costs $60 more than the kind I was getting before (also comes with iron vitamins for the off days? but I don't actually need that).
And the pharmacies are all "there's no such thing as a generic version, but maybe call your insurance and they will help you find something" except I don't want to do that because my insurance is set up with the system where they give you a recorded message, but you have to say words out loud to them.
It doesn't help that I'm having the cramps the new meds are to prevent.
Amie wrote:How about we all go bra shopping in Poland? Seriously, guys. They've got ALL OF THE SHAPES AND SIZES! From A TO N!
Oh man, large size half-cup bras. Those are hard to find. And they're pretty, even! It confounds and frustrates me the way society is all "yay boobs! flaunt them and bigger is better!" but then you actually have big boobs and it's "you get a slightly frilly safety-vest to strap down your chest in shame". I have never owned a good cleavage bra.

Aightynine

Postby Aightynine » Sun May 13, 2012 7:38 pm UTC

cephalopod9 wrote:Why does Loestrin cost eighty friggin' dollars? I don't understand, and I haven't got my prescription filled yet.
It's birth control pills, which, if I understand correctly, have less of the active chemicals in them, but it costs $60 more than the kind I was getting before (also comes with iron vitamins for the off days? but I don't actually need that).
And the pharmacies are all "there's no such thing as a generic version, but maybe call your insurance and they will help you find something" except I don't want to do that because my insurance is set up with the system where they give you a recorded message, but you have to say words out loud to them.

Wait...they told you there was no generic version of Loestrin? That is absolute bullcrap. That's the kind I'm prescribed, and I think I've gotten actual Loestrin maybe like once. I'm usually given something called Junel; if not that, then they usually give me Microgestin, and once I got something called Gildess Fe. They're all the same thing, and it generally costs me around $25. I'm pretty sure that's without any sort of copay, too.

Oh, and each of them have a version without iron pills as well as the version with them. I want to say they cost about the same, though. I ended up with the iron pills for awhile due to a prescription renewing mix-up; I discovered that they made me sick so I just threw them out until I got a new prescription. :P

EDIT: Actually Gildess is iron pills only, I think, but the rest you can get without them.

Anyway, I hope you can get it sorted out soon, because that sounds annoying. :)
This is my Tumblr, for the curious and/or bored. It mostly consists of random things/ideas I find interesting* and pictures of my friend Catherine.

*This might include but is not limited to: science, my research experiences, gender, feminism.

Amie

Postby Amie » Sun May 13, 2012 7:50 pm UTC

cephalopod9 wrote:
Amie wrote:How about we all go bra shopping in Poland? Seriously, guys. They've got ALL OF THE SHAPES AND SIZES! From A TO N!
Oh man, large size half-cup bras. Those are hard to find. And they're pretty, even! It confounds and frustrates me the way society is all "yay boobs! flaunt them and bigger is better!" but then you actually have big boobs and it's "you get a slightly frilly safety-vest to strap down your chest in shame". I have never owned a good cleavage bra.

Here's a list of some stores where they apparently have bigger sized bras if you're in America or the UK or some other countries in the West (idk, I just read the comics and I'm not from that hemisphere at all but hopefully it'll help you) (:

Hofstadter'sLaw

Postby Hofstadter'sLaw » Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 pm UTC

Aightynine wrote:
cephalopod9 wrote:Why does Loestrin cost eighty friggin' dollars? I don't understand, and I haven't got my prescription filled yet.

Wait...they told you there was no generic version of Loestrin? That is absolute bullcrap. That's the kind I'm prescribed, and I think I've gotten actual Loestrin maybe like once. I'm usually given something called Junel; if not that, then they usually give me Microgestin, and once I got something called Gildess Fe. They're all the same thing, and it generally costs me around $25. I'm pretty sure that's without any sort of copay, too.

Oh, and each of them have a version without iron pills as well as the version with them. I want to say they cost about the same, though. I ended up with the iron pills for awhile due to a prescription renewing mix-up; I discovered that they made me sick so I just threw them out until I got a new prescription. :P

EDIT: Actually Gildess is iron pills only, I think, but the rest you can get without them.

My Loestrin was going to cost a crapload too. I'll demand the others you mentioned. You just made my day. :D

mochafairy

Postby mochafairy » Sun May 13, 2012 11:43 pm UTC

Re: bras

Holy crap, why have I never known about these sites before? I may go on a bra shopping spree. Screw shoes, I need new bras and panties! That are cute!
Also, I just wanted to point out how nice it is to see women of all shapes and sizes on those sites. It's refreshing to see many different shapes represented!
"YES. DO IT WITH CONFIDENCE" ~fortune cookie

Aightynine

Postby Aightynine » Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 am UTC

Hofstadter'sLaw wrote:
Aightynine wrote:

My Loestrin was going to cost a crapload too. I'll demand the others you mentioned. You just made my day. :D

Glad I could help! ^-^ Also, I was taking a closer look at the bag they came in and apparently the U&C is $29.99, so it's possible your pharmacist will charge more like $30, but it sounds like that's still way more affordable than the brand name.
This is my Tumblr, for the curious and/or bored. It mostly consists of random things/ideas I find interesting* and pictures of my friend Catherine.

*This might include but is not limited to: science, my research experiences, gender, feminism.

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Mon May 14, 2012 12:53 am UTC

To any women in this thread who may be mothers, Happy Mother's Day! To those of us who aren't, Happy Beginning of Summer!

Done with finals, starting my internship in two weeks which will last the rest of the summer. Two months *(Months! Not weeks!) with my sweet husband as of two days ago. We're happy. Married life is an awful lot like unmarried life, I just have a different name, different healthcare, and more legal protections if one of us runs off! Funny how that works. I'll raise a cup to the cause of making sure if I would have the same protections had I married a wife instead!

It is a good day. Tomorrow will be a good day too. Anxiety tries to take hold of me, but I refuse! I accept happiness. I accept relaxation.

Be well and do good work, my wonderful women's thread.
Last edited by Cathy on Mon May 14, 2012 1:07 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Amie wrote:Cathy, I now declare you to be an awesome person, by the powers vested in me by nobody, really.
yurell wrote:We need fewer homoeopaths, that way they'll be more potent!

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 am UTC

And you as well. There will always, always be reasons to worry. And there will always, always be reasons to be thankful. Practising happiness is about practising where to look. <3

/this post brought to you by the "things I constantly need to remind myself" department
A man who is 'ill-adjusted' to the world is always on the verge of finding himself. One who is adjusted to the world never finds himself, but gets to be a cabinet minister.
- Hermann Hesse, novelist, poet, Nobel laureate (2 Jul 1877-1962)

mochafairy

Postby mochafairy » Mon May 14, 2012 4:41 am UTC

So, I got bored and decided to diagram to the best of my lacking art talent what the kitten does to make said kitten shelf:

Spoiler:
kittenshelf.jpg
The Kitten Shelf in action

I thought you'd all like a giggle.

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Mon May 14, 2012 5:12 pm UTC

should send to busty women problems. i like, so cute. =]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Mon May 14, 2012 5:23 pm UTC

Awwwww. I wish my kitties did that! Cute!
Amie wrote:Cathy, I now declare you to be an awesome person, by the powers vested in me by nobody, really.

meridian

Postby meridian » Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm UTC

Sad Stuff:
Spoiler:
This month's shark week comes with cramps and listless depression. I'm tired, I'm weak and I don't want to do anything. I'm kind of glad that I'm getting away from the burning need to eat that has been consuming me the last few weeks, but this? This is... not good. I'm being paranoid about things like weight gain and depression now that I have an IUD, but I don't think circumstances are giving me a very clear reading right now.

Got bad news this weekend, after working a 12 hour day with an hour commute tacked on both ends of the drudgery. The roommate I like best is leaving. (In case anyone is curious, there's also 'the roommate I don't like' and 'the roommate I don't see' left in the apartment with me.) He's not leaving immediately, but he's half relocating out of state and this leaves me incredibly sad. I like having a home environment that I feel safe in - not only safe from physical harm, but one where I feel like I'm welcome and sort of safe emotionally and mentally to be myself. That's incredibly difficult with the other roommate next door and the one I never see, well, not really being seen. Now there's going to be someone new and I'm anticipatorily (that's a word, right?) defensive regarding the future that won't even happen until September. Plus, I value his friendship. Do not want.

On top of this, I found out that someone I've known and loved as an uncle/friend of the family passed away on Saturday. There's a weird amount of emptiness on the subject. I've kind of left that past behind and feel sad that I did not get to see him more before his time was up, but at the same time, I'm comfortable with having left. The part of it that is weird is like I have this personified ConservativeChristianity sitting back in that part of my past just waiting for me to come back so it can tell me I told you so. The funny thing is that there's nothing appealing about going back and my friend's death just sort of caps it off. If it was such a great thing and I was meant to return to it, why isn't it keeping wonderful people that do well in that environment alive? My parents are not doing well either, physically, financially, and I have no idea what they are doing spiritually, but ... you know I should feel glad i walked away, but I can't. Walking away just sort of invalidates the first 20 some odd years of my life and I just feel more lost. And grieving.
This should probably be some sort of Dear SB thread, but I just feel more comfortable here. At least I didn't launch into a whine about being a temp and my feelings on work in general.

Good stuff: I have an opportunity to move into a better room in my apartment soon. The bedroom itself will be smaller, but the living/entertaining space will be larger and I'll be able to entertain a bit or convert the entire space into a studio and work and that'll be nicer too. Trying to make this a good thing and focus on that.
Spoiler:
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They are taken to a special room and burned.
- Sherlock
torontoraptor wrote:Internet is a zombie, and it is eating our brains.

existential_squirrrel

Postby existential_squirrrel » Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 pm UTC

mochafairy wrote:So, I got bored and decided to diagram to the best of my lacking art talent what the kitten does to make said kitten shelf:

Spoiler:
kittenshelf.jpg

I thought you'd all like a giggle.

that is cute, Mocha :)

on a note related to kittens and boobs- mine loves to swat at mine :roll:
courage is about knowing when to pick yourself up and whisper to yourself, "I will try again tomorrow"
http://http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.php?cpid=f0b63432195be1a8665b08c414e36545&theme=12&cols=1

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Tue May 15, 2012 2:11 am UTC

My kitty happened to know exactly what boobs were for, and on a couple of occasions attempted to use them for that purpose. OW OH GOD CAT TEETH

I learned to always wear a shirt to bed.
A man who is 'ill-adjusted' to the world is always on the verge of finding himself. One who is adjusted to the world never finds himself, but gets to be a cabinet minister.
- Hermann Hesse, novelist, poet, Nobel laureate (2 Jul 1877-1962)

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 am UTC

My kitten shelf is a rabbit shelf...
pleiades hopped up, squirmed in between the buttons of my shirt, curled up on top my boob and promptly fell asleep.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Tue May 15, 2012 2:35 am UTC

Sungura wrote:My kitten shelf is a rabbit shelf...
pleiades hopped up, squirmed in between the buttons of my shirt, curled up on top my boob and promptly fell asleep.

I squee'd so loud my husband arose from his Civ game to ask if everything was alright. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <3

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:11 am UTC

I've set a hamster there at least once.

Aightynine wrote:

Thank you!
I got a month of Junel for $19.99. I think what happened was the doctor wrote the prescription in a way that made it look more specific than it was supposed to be. So that when I said "there are other names for this medicine" the pharmacist started to tell me they couldn't substitute it, but then said "oh wait, we can". What I'm learning is, always throw a tantrum about health services.

mochafairy

Postby mochafairy » Tue May 15, 2012 5:19 am UTC

*offers meridian hugs and internet yummies*

Aaeriele

Postby Aaeriele » Tue May 15, 2012 7:01 am UTC

Cathy wrote:
Sungura wrote:My kitten shelf is a rabbit shelf...

I squee'd so loud my husband arose from his Civ game to ask if everything was alright. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <3

*also squees*
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

Shro
science genius girl

Postby Shro » Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm UTC

Fleeting woman thought:
If I had the NuvaRing for birth control, you'd bet I'd be calling it "my precious".
argyl3: My idea of being a rebel is splitting infinitives.
Alisto: Rebel without a clause?

I made this thing:
www.justthetipcalculator.com

Amie

Postby Amie » Tue May 15, 2012 5:53 pm UTC

meridian: *big hugs* for you if you'll accept them. Otherwise, please know that my thoughts and best wishes are with you. I'm so sorry you're going through all these difficult things in one phase. <3

Aightynine

Postby Aightynine » Tue May 15, 2012 6:11 pm UTC

Meridian: More *hug* offers.

cephalopod: You're welcome!

Shro: Lol, that's perfect. XD

meridian

Postby meridian » Thu May 17, 2012 2:52 pm UTC

Thank you to everyone who offered hugs.
Spoiler:
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They are taken to a special room and burned.
- Sherlock
torontoraptor wrote:Internet is a zombie, and it is eating our brains.

existential_squirrrel

Postby existential_squirrrel » Thu May 17, 2012 10:46 pm UTC

I'm late to the hug party. More hugs for Meridian

Shro: that is perfect!
courage is about knowing when to pick yourself up and whisper to yourself, "I will try again tomorrow"
http://http://stats.free-dc.org/cpidtagb.php?cpid=f0b63432195be1a8665b08c414e36545&theme=12&cols=1

studyinserendipity
~Hanners~

Postby studyinserendipity » Sun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm UTC

aggghhhh post-appendectomy-soreness + mentrual-cramps!!!!!

But geez am I glad I didn't have the menstrual cramps WHILE I was having the appendectomy. My body graciously held off a week and a half. Well done uterus!
People wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success.

she/her/hers

mochafairy

Postby mochafairy » Mon May 21, 2012 4:04 am UTC

studyinserendipity wrote:aggghhhh post-appendectomy-soreness + mentrual-cramps!!!!!

But geez am I glad I didn't have the menstrual cramps WHILE I was having the appendectomy. My body graciously held off a week and a half. Well done uterus!

:shock: *offers hugs and internet yummies* I hope you feel better soon!

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Mon May 21, 2012 4:06 am UTC

studyinserendipity wrote:aggghhhh post-appendectomy-soreness + mentrual-cramps!!!!!

But if you'd had menstrual cramps WHILE you were having the appendectomy, you would have had morphine or similar to help with them!
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Apparently Anonymous

Postby Apparently Anonymous » Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 am UTC

I normally don't really have mood swings much at all, at least I've never seen any pattern where I'm more unstable before shark week, but in the past year or so it seems to have changed. Yesterday, for instance, I started crying for no obvious reason (I did have to wait outside my boyfriend's door for 15 minutes 'cause he was in the shower even though I'd told him when I would come over, and maybe felt a bit unwanted since he paid very little attention to me when he finally let me in, but still - I'm not normally one to get upset about that kind of stuff, much less cry). There's nothing inherently wrong with crying, of course, but it's a bit inconvenient when I'm around people - of course my boyfriend was confused and wanted to know what was wrong, and I didn't even know myself (I did explain that it might just be hormonal, but it was still a bit weird to the both of us, I think).

Does anybody else have similar problems and/or suggestions on how to deal with it?

I really dislike the whole idea of hormones causing me to behave irrationally at certain times just because I'm female :?

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm UTC

I sometimes notice some similar differences with myself, but for me it tends to be a day during ovulation and then the first day of shark week, the former actually being "worse". I used to never notice (and my bf doesn't really notice either) but this year I have. I attribute it to more stress overall because I moved, and then was sick for a long time (yay Tenessee Valley Crud, 6week-6month long run that just doesn't quit as immune system adjusts to this region, found out it does happen, often actually, and does have a name even..., plus allergies like no other and I've never had allergies before) and I think when my immune system is fighting shit already and I'm weaker as it is, plus a bit more than average stress, all together makes me more suitable to not, for lack of better way of putting it, keeping my hormonal-emotions in check.

I find it easier to deal with though when I look at it not as "oh fuck hormones are controling my emotions and by way of that thinking/rational ability" but merely just identifying it as "ugh, that time of the month" and when something seeminly irrational makes me upset, it's not actually irrational because I know it's just a hormone outawhack, and then it goes away because I assigned the cause and can henceforth ignore it. Like....when you hear a loud noise across the room so you are startled, but you look over and see someone just dropped a water pitcher, and you go on ignoring it and no longer startled flight/fight instinct because you identified the cause and moved on.

Not sure if that makes sense or helps...
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

Apparently Anonymous

Postby Apparently Anonymous » Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm UTC

Yeah, I understand what you mean - that's really how I think about it as well, and I did say to my boyfriend that it was probably just a PMS thing and that it would pass, but somehow it just didn't help a lot there and then.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Tue May 22, 2012 9:23 pm UTC

Yeah...sometimes I just resort to take a cat nap and wake up and it's gone (usually). Maybe bit of sleep just lets my brain reset. LOL like a computer!

lucrezaborgia

Postby lucrezaborgia » Sat May 26, 2012 8:47 am UTC

Blech...I had the opposite of a pregnancy scare. I actually got Shark Week and was sorely disappointed. *grumbles*

Apparently Anonymous

Postby Apparently Anonymous » Mon May 28, 2012 9:30 am UTC

Finally got to start the pill! Now let's just hope it doesn't make me crazy and/or fat.
I've had headaches in the last couple of days, but that could be anything I guess.

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Tue May 29, 2012 1:53 am UTC

Starting work tomorrow morning! NERVOUS! I don't think I'd ever be comfortable wearing a skirt to work at least in the beginning because I'd be afraid to offend someone with 5 o'clock shadow legs or no pantyhose or something! Pants for me!

Late late late on this, but I hate admitting that sometimes it *is* PMSy symptoms out of nowhere like when I just get randomly irritable. I tell the hubby that "I'm irritable! Don't fuck with me because I don't want to growl at you! GRUMBLE!"

I love having understandings with my man - when we mutter "grumble" at each other it means we're in a bad mood and need some space and/or comfort food.

It's summertime! The sun goes down at 8:30! Insane! My plants are a-growing!

KestrelLowing

Postby KestrelLowing » Tue May 29, 2012 1:50 pm UTC

Cathy wrote:.....
It's summertime! The sun goes down at 8:30! Insane! My plants are a-growing!

I raise you a 9:40! (Combination of northern-ness and being in EST, even though we should be in central) Of course, in the winter the sun goes down at 5:00, so there are some trade-offs.

So basic questions about going to the gyno - I've been going for about 3 years now. I initially started going because I had really irregular periods. They took an ultrasound and I've got cysts on my ovaries. My gyno put me on birth control, but didn't really explain to me what was wrong. I didn't really worry about it at the time as birth control was great because I certainly did not want babies and gave me predictable periods which was total peace of mind.

Well, I still don't currently want babies, but I'm getting somewhat older (22) and the eventual possibilities of wanting children has started to worm its way into my head. I've done some research and realize that I likely have PCOS. (I've got acne, irregular periods, possibly a little more body hair than average (although it's hard to tell as everyone shaves and plucks so I don't know what's normal), history of diabetes in my family, but I'm not overweight)

Here's my question - as I will soon graduating and therefore off my parents health insurance, should I push for some sort of diagnosis? Would that be a good thing? I live in the US and am not sure if having a documented condition needing birth control would be a good thing (just in case insurances freak out and won't cover birth control) or if it would be worse because of a 'preexisting condition' (yes, I realize this wouldn't be an issue if the health care bill works correctly, but I'm a skeptic)

I would like to know more about what's happening with my body, but I'm not sure how to bring up the conversation with my gyno - it seems like he's really quick when he's not actively doing something and it's a bit awkward trying to talk to him while he's doing a pap smear.

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm UTC

I'm not sure it matters that much whether you have an official diagnosis, since the "treatment" is pretty much birth control or living with wacky irregular periods, until you are trying to conceive, and most insurance plans don't have any qualms about paying for birth control. If you want one, though, I don't think your insurance will care too much, since PCOS is very common. Something like 1 in 10 women.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Tue May 29, 2012 5:38 pm UTC

I know this subject has come up before but I'm wondering what current opinions are...I"m sick of shaving my legs and it grows so fast it's like 5-o-clock shadow on my legs even if perfectly smooth that morning there is visible stubble by 5. If I go even 48 hrs it's back full force. I've heard waxing can even eventually make it not grow back/be thinner/softer even. But "old school" waxing scares me I really dont want to try it...also I shave pubes and want to keep that perfectly smooth in general and wax there seems like a Bad Idea (tm).

I remember "mooming" being something...better than waxing? What are the best/least painful/best for sensitive skin? Can I safely do pubes? How long does it last for and is it true after a few times it thins out and the hairs get softer? I swear I have bearded legs.Thick stiff rough dark hair.

Hofstadter'sLaw

Postby Hofstadter'sLaw » Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 am UTC

Sungura wrote:I know this subject has come up before but I'm wondering what current opinions are...I"m sick of shaving my legs and it grows so fast it's like 5-o-clock shadow on my legs even if perfectly smooth that morning there is visible stubble by 5. If I go even 48 hrs it's back full force. I've heard waxing can even eventually make it not grow back/be thinner/softer even. But "old school" waxing scares me I really dont want to try it...also I shave pubes and want to keep that perfectly smooth in general and wax there seems like a Bad Idea (tm).

I remember "mooming" being something...better than waxing? What are the best/least painful/best for sensitive skin? Can I safely do pubes? How long does it last for and is it true after a few times it thins out and the hairs get softer? I swear I have bearded legs.Thick stiff rough dark hair.

I tried Jergen's Shave Minimizing Lotion before. It was supposed to make your hair grow thinner and softer over a few weeks. I used one bottle and I remember shaving less. They discontinued it though and I never got around to finding another brand. Something like that might be good for sensative skin.

Return to “General”