1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

peewee_RotA

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby peewee_RotA » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:I thought so at first but I keep ending up passing it regardless. Plus I think if it were a feature the same would be done for the fristframe-lastfram backwards motion.

The fact that it only happens in the forward direction is what makes me think it's NOT a bug. I'd assume that if it was a coding issue, it'd be more likely to happen in both directions. If I go through the steps backwards, it's normally because I'm trying to shortcut to the last frame, so a buffer at the beginning is less important.

I think it's more common to do an off by one in only one direction, especially at max

0 indexed array has a length of 1 higher than it's last element.

function LeftArrow()
if (current == 0)
current = array.length - 1;

function RightArrow()
if (current == array.length - 1)
current = 0;

So if both directions were broken, there'd have to be an off by one in both places. Which is totally possible, but the more likely event of a typo means that it should only be in 1 place.
"Vowels have trouble getting married in Canada. They can’t pronounce their O’s."

http://timelesstherpg.wordpress.com/about/

tvall

Postby tvall » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
tvall wrote:
iisjreg wrote:
TheMulattoMaker wrote:

Moar bumpination for gif.

I wonder when Primis' bandwidth will start taking a knock!?

once y'all manage to kill his, i have a mirror for you to also kill

edit: yeah, bad idea. i don't even have the bandwidth to be a backup... curse you randall

fetches his gif every 60 seconds if it has changed

Huh? Maybe I've missed something, but I'm assuming that your grabbing is just denting Primis' bandwidth more, and if we manage to kill the availability of that link, it's going to ruin your gif fetching process anyway!

its only checking to see if his server says the file has been changed since it last downloaded. if it has, then it downloads. and i just changed my fetching script to run every 10 minutes, so it shouldn't be too much of a hit.

here is my crappy little script:
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
while true; do
    sleep 600 & pid=$!
    wget -SN http://primis.org/time/output.gif
    wait $pid
done

and its output:
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

--2013-03-26 13:17:24--  http://primis.org/time/output.gif
Resolving primis.org (primis.org)... 199.175.55.140
Connecting to primis.org (primis.org)|199.175.55.140|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
  Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:16:55 GMT
  Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
  Last-Modified: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:15:05 GMT
  ETag: "228063f-59207-4d8d7e6a221bf"
  Accept-Ranges: bytes
  Content-Length: 365063
  Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
  Connection: Keep-Alive
  Content-Type: image/gif
Length: 365063 (357K) [image/gif]
Server file no newer than local file `output.gif' -- not retrieving.

if we manage to kill his, the last available version of his will be up here until you kill it too
Last edited by tvall on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mojacardave

Postby mojacardave » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm UTC

peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:I thought so at first but I keep ending up passing it regardless. Plus I think if it were a feature the same would be done for the fristframe-lastfram backwards motion.

The fact that it only happens in the forward direction is what makes me think it's NOT a bug. I'd assume that if it was a coding issue, it'd be more likely to happen in both directions. If I go through the steps backwards, it's normally because I'm trying to shortcut to the last frame, so a buffer at the beginning is less important.

I think it's more common to do an off by one in only one direction, especially at max

function LeftArrow()
if (current == 0)

function RightArrow()
current = 0;

So if both directions were broken, there'd have to be an off by one in both places. Which is totally possible, but the more likely event of a typo means that it should only be in 1 place.

True, but if it was doing that, and drawing a 'fictional' image from one place higher in the array than actually existed, I'd imagine it'd display a blank image or an error message. I suppose there's a chance that there's some exception handling, to automatically return the last image if an error is thrown, but it seems less likely than an intentional feature. Either way, I like the feature, and the fact that it only happens in the forward direction: intentional or not!

pha

Postby pha » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm UTC

I believe this wonderful comic is designed as a loop. It should go back to the beginning today, probably at midnight. I don't think there will be any big surprise or april fools' joke or anything like that.

I see it as a poetic (but sad) metaphore of life: We have this guy and this girl on the beach doing nothing. Then they start building a larger and larger castle, a big wave will come, wipe the castle and carry them away. Then, on the quiet, desert beach, another guy and another girl will come and sit.

we spend our time --our life-- building sandcastles. after we pass away, very little is left of what we have done and others will come, and start building sandcastles...

The time passes "at its own speed" as someone said in a previous post. There is no way to know what coming ahead --except waiting for it. Once the loop is over, there will be no way to know what happened, --except the snapshots taken by spectators.

Makes me think of the Ben Franklin's line: "Do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of." I feel that what Randall is telling us here is "life _is_ squandering time"

--at least this is what we do here, following this piece of art unfolding at such a slow pace... :)

peewee_RotA

Postby peewee_RotA » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote:

function LeftArrow()
if (current == 0)

function RightArrow()
current = 0;

True, but if it was doing that, and drawing a 'fictional' image from one place higher in the array than actually existed, I'd imagine it'd display a blank image or an error message. I suppose there's a chance that there's some exception handling, to automatically return the last image if an error is thrown, but it seems less likely than an intentional feature. Either way, I like the feature, and the fact that it only happens in the forward direction: intentional or not!

I'd prefer a "First" and "Last" button. :P
"Vowels have trouble getting married in Canada. They can’t pronounce their O’s."

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm UTC

I'd like to keep on topic as much as possible. Maybe this can become the longest on-topic thread on the fora.

K-R wrote:Anyone else noticing posts in this thread moving down the page, or onto the next page?

I did. Um, I assumed I was wrong. must not be crazy!

Claveluza wrote:Is anyone else concerned at the fact that half-hours go by so quickly? I mean, I can measure my life in half-hours and they seem so ephimeral...

Yes, it's freaking me out a little. I slept for 8 half-hours, that's a lot to miss....but not much sleep. :?

ternarybit wrote:I'm trying to explain how this comic's code works. I've posted the code and comments to pastebin dot com slash RKDtWYiB

Thank you. Appreciated breakdown.

mojacardave wrote:In some respects my favourite things about the complicated XKCD posts (like Click and Drag before this) are the programs Randall's viewers write to present them in different ways.

Agreed. Mind-blowing live programming, not missing a beat.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Beatrice The Golden

Postby Beatrice The Golden » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm UTC

Alright! The fun continues!

Since the story is developing nicely - the girl is building a bigger sandcastle and the boy is back to help her - let's tackle the other aspects of the story. I have few more assumptions.

One - we've mentioned the tide before... but now I'm thinking "The water is too calm. Why there would even be a tide?" Well, since the water is so calm, I suspect this beach isn't near the ocean. It might be a lake. In this case, there's very little chance of water-related incident.

Two - time. Have you ever considered what time there is, in the story? It starts off with the pair enjoying the sun for a short while... but you don't see the sun-protecting parasol nor any other obvious remarks that it's midday. The feeling I have, the story started near the evening. The sun is still high up, but is nearing the dawn. I suspect at this moment, it's getting close to the horizon. It will be red when they complete the construction.

Three - the flow of time in the comic is uneven. How long was the boy away? Feels like he was out for a short walk. An hour tops. Why did he part then? He did not bring anything back, as someone pointed out, and it wasn't long enough to say that he went to work, or something like that. Yet he parted with "later!", so it must have been longer than an hour (what was he up to during this time?).

I see that the progress of this comic is unevenly paced. At the beginning, there was one strip in which the boy immediately showed up near the water and another one when he got back to the girl. This makes you think one strip is a minute or two at most. Yet he was away from the girl for how many - twelve strips? This gives much less than half an hour. During this time the girl made huge progress. Feels that more time has passed. What's more intriguing is, again, that the boy parted with "Later!" which implies he's not coming back soon. Yet he did.

I think the story is speeding up. Slowly, but constantly.

Four - the falling sand. The erosion of the castle caused by the wind. This is the smallest detail this strip pays attention to. It must have a meaning. It's not an element you introduce to the story "just for it's own sake". They will probably notice and fix the crumbled part of the castle, but the point still stands. This allows me to make another prediction:

I think soon after they finish the construction, they will leave the beach and the castle. And then we will be watching the castle crumble to the ground ever-so-slowly... for a day or a weak even. The story will end when the pair comes back to the beach the next day (since this one is nearing its end, as I pointed out above) and they will see that most of the castle is gone. Then there'll be time for a punchline.

And I think this is the perfect ending - the pair standing near the crumbled castle with the complex (unseen by us) expression on their faces and few words for us to remember the experience by. This will be the last panel which will remain on the site. Only us will remember that this panel has its own history.
Humans view problems differently depending on whether or not they are guaranteed to be solvable

Scott Auld

Postby Scott Auld » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm UTC

jag426 wrote:It's clear to me that this is the temporal companion to Click and Drag: rather than a joke, it's a scene expanded far beyond the scope of a normal comic, but rather than being expanded spatially, it's being expanded temporally.

Agreed, and said better than I could.

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm UTC

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

SWuh

Postby SWuh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm UTC

Beatrice The Golden wrote:I think soon after they finish the construction, they will leave the beach and the castle. And then we will be watching the castle crumble to the ground ever-so-slowly... for a day or a weak even. The story will end when the pair comes back to the beach the next day (since this one is nearing its end, as I pointed out above) and they will see that most of the castle is gone. Then there'll be time for a punchline.

I love this idea. But instead of a punchline can we have a loop please? I would love for this to loop forever. I could check in to see how they are doing at different points. Watch them wait, build, him leave, her build, him return, them both leave, and the castle be destroyed... for them to return, and wait, build, him leave...

ad infinitum.

EDIT: just seen the latest development. I now really want him to touch her bum. Just a little squeeze. Also why they no repair? We shall see.
Last edited by SWuh on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

arjan

Postby arjan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm UTC

K-R wrote:Anyone else noticing posts in this thread moving down the page, or onto the next page?

Probably posts that got accepted after more posts were made.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm UTC

She's doing some gutter work.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

mojacardave

Postby mojacardave » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm UTC

azule wrote:I'd like to keep on topic as much as possible. Maybe this can become the longest on-topic thread on the fora.

This thread is simple to keep on-topic, and will continue to be so, for as long as the images keep appearing. I'm finding this fora thread more distracting than the XKCD comic it's about. The minor comic changes every 30 minutes are a little frustrating and they don't really provoke that much brain activity BUT they spur on enough forum speculation to last until the next image appears. I don't think this topic will die or divert too significantly whilst the content lasts.

peewee_RotA

Postby peewee_RotA » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm UTC

azule wrote:Image

She's doing some gutter work.

Based on that image, I'm sure your not the only one with your mind in the gutter.

Beatrice The Golden

Postby Beatrice The Golden » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:35 pm UTC

arjan wrote:

Probably posts that got accepted after more posts were made.

Yup. Many people created new account just to post in this topic.

SWuh wrote:I love this idea. But instead of a punchline can we have a loop please? I would love for this to loop forever. I could check in to see how they are doing at different points. Watch them wait, build, him leave, her build, him return, them both leave, and the castle be destroyed... for them to return, and wait, build, him leave...

ad infinitum.

That wouldn't fit the concept of time. Not the one we are used to, at least.
Humans view problems differently depending on whether or not they are guaranteed to be solvable

SWuh

Postby SWuh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm UTC

Holy FUCK an hour and a half of my life just disappeared thanks to this comic/thread/forum ARGHHHHHH - I am being picked up in ten minutes, I better go!!!! Damn you Randall. Gosh.

Postby 314159 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm UTC

I personally think this really will go on for months, if not years. I reckon the sand castle is just the start. I reckon, like the click and drag comic, that we'll see various characters, jokes and activities come and go. I'm just wondering if the comic is fully drawn, and just waiting to be displayed, or if there's a big block of images to start which are getting added to behind the scenes. I suspect it's all completed in advance, but is going to go on for a very very long time.

mojacardave

Postby mojacardave » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm UTC

SWuh wrote:Also why they no repair?

I'm not convinced they've seen the damage yet. They'll get round to it. It'd be frustrating if the turret had collapsed in one scene, and the next frame had been a 'wasted' frame while the damage was repaired. This way, our half hour wait wasn't for something entirely predictable.

SWuh

Postby SWuh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm UTC

Beatrice The Golden wrote:That wouldn't fit the concept of time. Not the one we are used to, at least.

I just love the idea of "Wait for it..... wait for ittttt.... AHHH back at the beginning, fuckers!!"

Little sadistic, I know.

SWuh

Postby SWuh » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:I'm not convinced they've seen the damage yet. They'll get round to it. It'd be frustrating if the turret had collapsed in one scene, and the next frame had been a 'wasted' frame while the damage was repaired. This way, our half hour wait wasn't for something entirely predictable.

TBH I was annoyed by the damage if only because it meant the next panel would be predictable. So I am fairly glad it wasn't. And I will buy your "they haven't seen it yet". If only because I should select the simplest solution as it's the most likely.

ugmhemhe

Postby ugmhemhe » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 pm UTC

ugmhemhe wrote:Image

edit:
i bet that's Sansa Stark while in the Eyrie making a Winterfell castle from snow hahaha

IllustriousElJefe wrote:You guys, clearly Randall is a good friend of George R.R. Martin, and this is a wonderfully cleaver way to announce the next book in the Game of Thrones series is finished and will be going on sale in a few days/weeks. Or Randall's personal way of celebrating the new season on TV.

... because xkcd has GoT jokes SO VERY OFTEN.

hurray! at least someone has a very similar point of view as me hahaha

mojacardave

Postby mojacardave » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:41 pm UTC

Beatrice The Golden wrote:
SWuh wrote:I love this idea. But instead of a punchline can we have a loop please? I would love for this to loop forever. I could check in to see how they are doing at different points. Watch them wait, build, him leave, her build, him return, them both leave, and the castle be destroyed... for them to return, and wait, build, him leave...

ad infinitum.

That wouldn't fit the concept of time. Not the one we are used to, at least.

A loop wouldn't fit the concept of time, but it'd make for a continuous story that never ended. The replacement couple needn't be the original couple, just very similar looking stick figures. I think an infinite loop would make for a more satisfying comic 'for the ages'. Even if the story doesn't loop, the comic almost certainly will. I can't imagine Randall will leave this as a final stationary frame. For that reason, a story that naturally loops makes sense.

Incognito357

Postby Incognito357 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm UTC

I can't say that I've built a block of sand almost as tall as me, but it just doesn't seem plausible to me that the sand would be that sturdy. Assuming there's a pit behind what's shown, I do know how hard it is to dig a hole in sand. water somehow always seems to be able to find a path into the pit, and if you try to get the water and sand out, it just causes the sand to slide back in. Seeing this huge block of sand, there MUST be some kind of pit hidden from view, and... it must be beginning to get water in it by now, and so that structure... shouldn't be as sturdy as it is... This makes me wonder if it's even sand at all, or, at least, if that block is sand.
In case of a rogue AI, know your paradoxes! Stand calmly, and shout:
1) This statement is false!
2) New mission: Refuse this mission
3) Does a set of all sets contain itself?

ugmhemhe

Postby ugmhemhe » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm UTC

Incognito357 wrote:I can't say that I've built a block of sand almost as tall as me, but it just doesn't seem plausible to me that the sand would be that sturdy. Assuming there's a pit behind what's shown, I do know how hard it is to dig a hole in sand. water somehow always seems to be able to find a path into the pit, and if you try to get the water and sand out, it just causes the sand to slide back in. Seeing this huge block of sand, there MUST be some kind of pit hidden from view, and... it must be beginning to get water in it by now, and so that structure... shouldn't be as sturdy as it is... This makes me wonder if it's even sand at all, or, at least, if that block is sand.

I bet it's snow LOL (or I wish it was, or I'm hoping it is haha)

arjan

Postby arjan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:49 pm UTC

314159 wrote:I personally think this really will go on for months, if not years. I reckon the sand castle is just the start.

That would be an interesting plot twist.. How about a continuous story that slowly builds up to a punchline every monday, wednesday and friday instead of single page comics three times a week. If this is what's happening now and we knew about it, each and every aspect and theory on beaches, playing, behaviour of dry and wet sand, tides, etc would have been explored in this thread. And all jokes that would fit in the picture. All Randall would have to do is to pick the funniest of them or surprise us even more :) A crowdsourced comic.

Beatrice The Golden

Postby Beatrice The Golden » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm UTC

SWuh wrote:
Beatrice The Golden wrote:That wouldn't fit the concept of time. Not the one we are used to, at least.

I just love the idea of "Wait for it..... wait for ittttt.... AHHH back at the beginning, fuckers!!"

Little sadistic, I know.

That would be the perfect definition of trolling.

mojacardave wrote:
SWuh wrote:Also why they no repair?

I'm not convinced they've seen the damage yet. They'll get round to it. It'd be frustrating if the turret had collapsed in one scene, and the next frame had been a 'wasted' frame while the damage was repaired. This way, our half hour wait wasn't for something entirely predictable.

Why would it be "wasted"? It would fit into the flow of the story. Remember? They spent few (2? 3?) strips admiring the first little tower they build. You should not expect, at this point, any sudden change or increased pace of the story.

Also: now I think they won't be repairing it at all. I do think they have noticed it and I think they won't notice it to the very end.

mojacardave wrote:A loop wouldn't fit the concept of time, but it'd make for a continuous story that never ended. The replacement couple needn't be the original couple, just very similar looking stick figures.

Nice concept, but impossible to realize if it were to be repeated infinitely long.

mojacardave wrote:I think an infinite loop would make for a more satisfying comic 'for the ages'. Even if the story doesn't loop, the comic almost certainly will. I can't imagine Randall will leave this as a final stationary frame. For that reason, a story that naturally loops makes sense.

I don't know. I kind of like the idea that this comic will end in one static frame while the whole story resides in the memories of those who have followed it from the very beginning... and of course those who would read this thread.

Incognito357 wrote:I can't say that I've built a block of sand almost as tall as me, but it just doesn't seem plausible to me that the sand would be that sturdy. Assuming there's a pit behind what's shown, I do know how hard it is to dig a hole in sand. water somehow always seems to be able to find a path into the pit, and if you try to get the water and sand out, it just causes the sand to slide back in. Seeing this huge block of sand, there MUST be some kind of pit hidden from view, and... it must be beginning to get water in it by now, and so that structure... shouldn't be as sturdy as it is... This makes me wonder if it's even sand at all, or, at least, if that block is sand.

I don't think the water from the lake (ha!) can come up there to flood the holes they've made in sand. Though I must agree I think it would be hard to make a solid block of sand shaped as a square...

ugmhemhe wrote:I bet it's snow LOL (or I wish it was, or I'm hoping it is haha)

Sorry, they wouldn't be lying on it and wouldn't be checking the temperature of water.
Last edited by Beatrice The Golden on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

notthepope

Postby notthepope » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
kryton wrote:
Wnderer wrote:
time.jpg
It's really cool if you zoom out.

It looks exactly the same in that copy/paste clip from click and drag as Time did 2 pics ago, ...

Nah: that's an obvious picture stitching job. Zoom in and look at the resolution of the sections.

THIS LOOKS SHOPPED. I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME.

Magdiragdag

Postby Magdiragdag » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm UTC

314159 wrote:I personally think this really will go on for months, if not years. I reckon the sand castle is just the start. I reckon, like the click and drag comic, that we'll see various characters, jokes and activities come and go.

I love that idea. And there will be days, no weeks without anything happening, or just a hot air balloon floating by, before another sequence with castles and such will start. And we will still be here waiting and commenting (and be unproductive..), and the mouseover will still say 'wait for it'. Time will have its way, both inside and outside 1190.
I wait for it, therefore I am.

slowcooked

Castles Made of Sand...

Postby slowcooked » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm UTC

Thinking of romance, the Hendrix song came to me, on the wings of a dragon-fly:

And so castles made of sand fall in the sea, eventually
And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually
But then a sight she'd never seen made her jump and say
Look a golden winged ship is passing my way

And it really didn't have to stop, it just kept on going...

And so castles made of sand slips into the sea, eventually

[...and the wind cries...]

ctdonath

Postby ctdonath » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm UTC

Someone have a video frame interpolator?

tvall

Postby tvall » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm UTC

they are standing in it now. i say all the sand is coming from inside the walls. more fun that way anyway

messydesk

Postby messydesk » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm UTC

The reason for this strip is to make us feel for the plight of the Scalosians when watching our animated productions. It will end on April 1, the beginning of Scalosian awareness month. My next post on this topic will be on page 46 of this thread.

Flumble
Yes Man

Postby Flumble » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm UTC

There is no sand.

Envelope Generator

Postby Envelope Generator » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm UTC

Has anyone scoured Wikipedia in search of the exact real-life medieval castle they're reproducing? Someone has to be on it by now.
I'm going to step off the LEM now... here we are, Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat

eSOANEM wrote:If Fonzie's on the order of 100 zeptokelvin, I think he has bigger problems than difracting through doors.

Scott Auld

Postby Scott Auld » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:14 pm UTC

I think he just turned his head towards that rampart that is damaged, and is noticing it.

xspeedballx

Postby xspeedballx » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm UTC

Beatrice The Golden wrote:
SWuh wrote:

Little sadistic, I know.

That would be the perfect definition of trolling.

Or a Steven King Opus...

thegreger

Postby thegreger » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm UTC

Now, I'm one of those who registered in connection to this comic, has been lurking for a long while. (Hi everybody!)
I understand that I'm not allowed to post a picture within my first posts, but I wouldn't want to write a bunch of nonsense posts just to get past that limit. Hence, if anyone is curious about what my take on a possible ending, consider doing that whole imgur-thing, and add /x3lDZHb.png at the end!
Any kind soul who is a more experienced forum user who'd like to actually post the picture for me?

Mindor

Postby Mindor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

Not all sand is created equal. do a google search for 'sandcastle' and sand sculpture you'll find some with vertical walls taller than the creators.
Last edited by Mindor on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
You get the 'Best Newbie (Nearly) Ever" Award. -Az
Yay me.

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Chrisfs

Postby Chrisfs » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

Wow, still going.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”