1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

JordanTheProgrammer
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby JordanTheProgrammer » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 am UTC

This is a really fast growing religion. http://xkcd.com/1102/

User avatar
SWuh
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm UTC
Location: Bolton, England

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SWuh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 am UTC

Mr Moriaty wrote:Looks like the far left few pixels may lead into something else. Is it me or do they start to slope up again?

It's not you. I vote sandpile or build-up to another tower/construction zone... possibly with some more characters? :D

User avatar
peewee_RotA
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby peewee_RotA » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 am UTC

thegreger wrote:Just a thought (and at this point in the thread, it's almost redundant to apologize if someone has already pointed this out):
If I remember correctly, the "Users browsing this forum" count has been between 200 and 800 guests (and a slightly lower number of registered users) since the beginning of Time, 159 newpics ago. Let's make the basic assumptions that most lurkers are lurking this thread, that the average user count has been around 400, and that the typical user spends roughly half [insert appropriate possessive pronoun here] time actually reading the thread, while the site is open. This would boil down to about 32,000 man-newpics or 16,000 man-hours. Most of this time was presumably spent by scientists and engineers.
Would anyone like to hazard a guess regarding how far into the space program this would have gotten us?


Conversions for those using the standard system

159 TimeFrames

32,000 man-TimeFrames
Last edited by peewee_RotA on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"Vowels have trouble getting married in Canada. They can’t pronounce their O’s."

http://timelesstherpg.wordpress.com/about/

User avatar
mojacardave
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:39 am UTC

Apologies for the weird markup on my original post. Seems you can't post spoiler tags within spoiler tags!

User avatar
SWuh
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm UTC
Location: Bolton, England

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SWuh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 am UTC

mojacardave wrote:Apologies for the weird markup on my original post. Seems you can't post spoiler tags within spoiler tags!

The only problem with posting on a thread as active as this is that someone *always* catches your mistakes (missed parentheses, tags, dodgy quotes, merging two posts into one, double posts...) - I hate seeing my mistakes myself, I am too quick to submit without looking at what I am actually submitting!!

notthepope
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby notthepope » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 am UTC

I wonder if the two different castles represent styles of fortification either from different times or different parts of the world so if the new castle is Neuschwanstein (BAN THE LETTER S FROM GERMAN) the initial castle has a middle-eastern feel to it like the Templar/Assassin ones whose names I might be able to remember if I felt in any kind of state to remember my own name given how long I have been looking at this damned comic even while racking up a mobile bill I don't even want to imagine sitting for hours on a train to and from Birmingham where bizarrely enough I saw a street artist doing a sand sculpture which rather gave me pause for thought given how far I understand Birmingham to be from the sea and what with having the builders in at the moment with some guy drilling a wall only a few feet from my head I really am not sure where any frame of reference lies now least of all my own though at least I spotted that the page has some embedded javascript in it and noone else did I am normally a cogent man I think it is the multiple opened parenthetical clauses which pushed me over the edge edit God damn you comma you got in the way of my lucidity

User avatar
Grepus
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Grepus » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:48 am UTC

SWuh wrote:
Grepus wrote:Stabilisation works and some more construction?

<snip> How do you keep doing that so quickly, SWuh?

Pure luck, I think? Also I use the countdown 'BONG' ( http://www.webcountdown.de/?a=gxMXfoy ) which usually happens around 5secs before the change for me :) ... I like to watch it change live :oops:


Same here... but you keep beating me! Not too worry

(I watch it change live too)
I was sure I had an account here before... Ho hum, it's lost in Time now...

GerardE
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby GerardE » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 am UTC

notthepope wrote:I wonder if the two different castles represent styles of fortification either from different times or different parts of the world so if the new castle is Neuschwanstein (BAN THE LETTER S FROM GERMAN) the initial castle has a middle-eastern feel to it like the Templar/Assassin ones whose names I might be able to remember if I felt in any kind of state to remember my own name given how long I have been looking at this damned comic even while racking up a mobile bill I don't even want to imagine sitting for hours on a train to and from Birmingham where bizarrely enough I saw a street artist doing a sand sculpture which rather gave me pause for thought given how far I understand Birmingham to be from the sea and what with having the builders in at the moment with some guy drilling a wall only a few feet from my head I really am not sure where any frame of reference lies now least of all my own though at least I spotted that the page has some embedded javascript in it and noone else did I am normally a cogent man I think it is the multiple opened parenthetical clauses which pushed me over the edge edit God damn you comma you got in the way of my lucidity

hope this helps: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Wait for IT. Business always complaining.

Bastor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 am UTC
Location: Bulgaria

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Bastor » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am UTC

This is going to be one of those, isn't it? xD

It's probably going to end in April... So see you in a few days. xD

User avatar
Flotter
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 am UTC
Location: Heerenveen, NL

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Flotter » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am UTC

thegreger wrote:Just a thought (and at this point in the thread, it's almost redundant to apologize if someone has already pointed this out):
If I remember correctly, the "Users browsing this forum" count has been between 200 and 800 guests (and a slightly lower number of registered users) since the beginning of Time, 159 newpics ago. Let's make the basic assumptions that most lurkers are lurking this thread, that the average user count has been around 400, and that the typical user spends roughly half [insert appropriate possessive pronoun here] time actually reading the thread, while the site is open. This would boil down to about 32,000 man-newpics or 16,000 man-hours. Most of this time was presumably spent by scientists and engineers.
Would anyone like to hazard a guess regarding how far into the space program this would have gotten us?

We could've gotten Voyager back...

Plutarch
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 am UTC
Location: London, UK

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Plutarch » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am UTC

Time - He's waiting in the wings
He speaks of senseless things
His script is you and me, boys

(Bowie)

notthepope
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby notthepope » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:57 am UTC

GerardE wrote:
notthepope wrote:I wonder if the two different castles represent styles of fortification either from different times or different parts of the world so if the new castle is Neuschwanstein (BAN THE LETTER S FROM GERMAN) the initial castle has a middle-eastern feel to it like the Templar/Assassin ones whose names I might be able to remember if I felt in any kind of state to remember my own name given how long I have been looking at this damned comic even while racking up a mobile bill I don't even want to imagine sitting for hours on a train to and from Birmingham where bizarrely enough I saw a street artist doing a sand sculpture which rather gave me pause for thought given how far I understand Birmingham to be from the sea and what with having the builders in at the moment with some guy drilling a wall only a few feet from my head I really am not sure where any frame of reference lies now least of all my own though at least I spotted that the page has some embedded javascript in it and noone else did I am normally a cogent man I think it is the multiple opened parenthetical clauses which pushed me over the edge edit God damn you comma you got in the way of my lucidity

hope this helps: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


toomanytoomanytoomanyIdon'tevenknowwhatsemanticeffectthatwillhaveontheuniverseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

User avatar
inhalvast
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 am UTC
Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby inhalvast » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

notthepope wrote:
GerardE wrote:
notthepope wrote:I wonder if the two different castles represent styles of fortification either from different times or different parts of the world so if the new castle is Neuschwanstein (BAN THE LETTER S FROM GERMAN) the initial castle has a middle-eastern feel to it like the Templar/Assassin ones whose names I might be able to remember if I felt in any kind of state to remember my own name given how long I have been looking at this damned comic even while racking up a mobile bill I don't even want to imagine sitting for hours on a train to and from Birmingham where bizarrely enough I saw a street artist doing a sand sculpture which rather gave me pause for thought given how far I understand Birmingham to be from the sea and what with having the builders in at the moment with some guy drilling a wall only a few feet from my head I really am not sure where any frame of reference lies now least of all my own though at least I spotted that the page has some embedded javascript in it and noone else did I am normally a cogent man I think it is the multiple opened parenthetical clauses which pushed me over the edge edit God damn you comma you got in the way of my lucidity

hope this helps: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))


toomanytoomanytoomanyIdon'tevenknowwhatsemanticeffectthatwillhaveontheuniverseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Good job, GerardE, you broke him.
Mgraba wrote:He who watches Time already waits for it.

Nerd Mike wrote:Have you ever had a perfect day and wished you could make it last forever?

Wait for it.

User avatar
SWuh
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm UTC
Location: Bolton, England

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SWuh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

Image

What... is that?!

User avatar
Grepus
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Grepus » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

Is this a new tower?

<snip - again>

ARGH!
I was sure I had an account here before... Ho hum, it's lost in Time now...

User avatar
KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??
Posts: 916
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 am UTC
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA, far from river and sea
Contact:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby KarMann » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm UTC

Ninjaed:
Spoiler:
Image

Cueball's getting pretty wild with the sand there!
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

appleGirl
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:02 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby appleGirl » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm UTC

lassehp wrote:Pardon me if this has already been defined in this huge thread. It seems that a person who does not believe in this new religion spin-off of this comic is called an "outsider" - but what is a believer called? I might be persuaded to convert from whovian, but I need to know what to call myself... "Timer"? "Temporalist"? "Sandcastler?" "TimeWatcher?" "SandcastleWatcher?"

/Lasse

TimeWaiter?
appleGirl wrote:
lassehp wrote:[...] but what is a believer called? I may be persuaded to convert from whovian, but I need to know what to call myself... "Timer"? "Temporalist"? "Sandcastler?" "TimeWatcher?" "SandcastleWatcher?"

/Lasse

TimeWaiter?

User avatar
Envelope Generator
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 am UTC
Location: pareidolia

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Envelope Generator » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm UTC

SWuh wrote:Image

What... is that?!



It's the squirrel, of course. About time too.
I'm going to step off the LEM now... here we are, Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat

eSOANEM wrote:If Fonzie's on the order of 100 zeptokelvin, I think he has bigger problems than difracting through doors.

User avatar
Jonas79
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:29 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Jonas79 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 pm UTC

Looks like he's holding sand in his hands. I think that is the first time we have seen that in any of the pics. Exiting newpic :D
I predict that the One True Comic will continue until the end of Time!

You did it BlitzGirl!

User avatar
mojacardave
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm UTC

SWuh wrote:What... is that?!


At a guess, he's throwing more sand onto the castle. Or he may be starting a sand fight. Or throwing something to Megan. Impossible to tell at this scale really. It may be illuminated in a newpix.

MattTheTubaGuy
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 5:01 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby MattTheTubaGuy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm UTC

Just a random thought, if it lasts long enough that night comes, I wonder if it will be possible to determine the Latitude, and possible locations (a beach facing a certain direction on the edge of a body of water)

User avatar
SWuh
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm UTC
Location: Bolton, England

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SWuh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm UTC

It was always a new tower... I am just curious as to what cueball is doing? Throwing sand? An object? A creature? Do we even know?

Also why is he so clumsy in these comics? And why is the panel so SMALL?! I can't tell what he's chucking around!!!! RAGE

daef
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby daef » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 pm UTC

Grepus wrote:
SWuh wrote:
Grepus wrote:Stabilisation works and some more construction?

<snip> How do you keep doing that so quickly, SWuh?

Pure luck, I think? Also I use the countdown 'BONG' ( http://www.webcountdown.de/?a=gxMXfoy ) which usually happens around 5secs before the change for me :) ... I like to watch it change live :oops:


Same here... but you keep beating me! Not too worry

(I watch it change live too)


i akshully placed the "bong" 6 secs (or 0.00333333333NP - as you like) before the newpic - exactly for the reason that i like to see the change "live" :)

zachbarnett
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby zachbarnett » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 pm UTC

I've added an announcement about the IRC channel (#xkcd-time on irc.foonetic.net) to davdy22's thread summary.

davidy22 wrote:
An overview of the last 2000+ posts on this thread
Feel Free to Bump

Countdown to next update:
Latest frame (auto updates):
Spoiler:
Image
Live updating GIF:
Spoiler:
Image
More complex program (with manual controls and a soundtrack!):
Spoiler:
http://xkcd.aubronwood.com/
Explain XKCD (with a little more discussion on the comic, when the servers can take it):
Spoiler:
http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php?title=1190:_Time
915 Connoisseur of frames
Spoiler:
manvandmaan wrote:If we're going to do the 915 thing, I suggest we go all the way and group certain frames into periods.
I suggest the following split:

000 - 009 : the debut or what? period: when nobody really knew what was going on
010 - 023 : the dark period: the darkness in the posts of the thread reached heights during these frames
024 - 044 : the sandcastle period: as the sandcastle started to appear, most of the darkness made disappeared.
045 - 074 : the period (second dark period): Initially, this was the 'female period' but I soon realised that would be a pleonasm. Also it was a pretty dark time on the thread.
075 - 087 : the happiness period: the couple is reunited and again the darkness fades.
088 - 105 : the male period: with a climax at frame 103: "the fall of man" frame
105 - 124 : the rebuild period (second sandcastle period).
125 - 136 : Age of the Slow Pixel
137 - NOW : The Great Expansion: Still in progress! How exciting!
End of Comic Theories
Spoiler:
- Wave destroys castle(s)
- BHG shows up (with possible destruction of castle(s))
- Castle(s) slowly erode
- Somehow loops back to start frame
- Ends with an April Fools
- Goes on for months (maybe forever)
- wait for it....
What is a newpix?
Spoiler:
A Newpix is defined as one 30 minute period. AKA the time between the release of each new image
Newpic is also accepted as a singular version.
Did you guys see the Javascript?? (the answer is yes)
Spoiler:
As it was mentioned wayyy back in the first 5 pages of this thread, the javascript is on its 7th revision and is there to do two things: Load a new image and refresh the image so that you dont have to mash F5 and crash his server when a new picture loads.
Speculated meanings behind this comic
Spoiler:
- THEY ARE HAVING A BABY
- Randall died
- Increase Forum Activity
- To make the most posted forum topic something other than a massive flame war
- Publicity stunt
- Targeted Advertising
- Its just a freaking sandcastle... don't read into it...
- April Fools Leadup
- Taking a vacation and wanted something to keep our attention
IRC Channel (chatroom) for discussion of this comic
Spoiler:
#xkcd-time on irc.foonetic.net
Come discuss this this thread on IRC. #xkcd-time on irc.foonetic.net.

User avatar
SWuh
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm UTC
Location: Bolton, England

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SWuh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 pm UTC

I think maybe a frog? I hope it's a frog anyway!

daef wrote:i akshully placed the "bong" 6 secs (or 0.00333333333NP - as you like) before the newpic - exactly for the reason that i like to see the change "live" :)

Ya, I know ;) - I think I was around when you updated it. Quite an exciting moment for me. Meant I could (literally) stop watching the clock ;)
Last edited by SWuh on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mojacardave
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 pm UTC

zachbarnett wrote:I've added an announcement about the IRC channel (#xkcd-time on irc.foonetic.net) to davdy22's thread summary.


Add it to the XKCD-Time wiki: http://xkcd-time.wikia.com. We're trying not to do the bump any more.
Last edited by mojacardave on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Grepus
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Grepus » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 pm UTC

Cue 18 hours of zooming in to see what that new thing is...
I was sure I had an account here before... Ho hum, it's lost in Time now...

User avatar
higgs-boson
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:00 pm UTC
Location: Europe (UTC + 4 newpix)

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby higgs-boson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 pm UTC

Castle Neuschwanstein in Bavaria, Germany, dates back to somewhere 1850-1900 (use g8gle yourself, if exact numbers are needed).

The first sand castle looked Roman or Norman, at least for the first couple of newpix the castle was visible, later the rightmost tower seems to be a typical bergfried (defensive tower with an entrance located well above ground), which came up in the early days of the late middle ages in Europe.

Oh - I guess building that bridge to the bergfried on a shore already is advanced sand castle engineering (considering the flag and poles as issues for a real pro as Megan of course would be <3 ).
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

User avatar
peewee_RotA
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby peewee_RotA » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?
"Vowels have trouble getting married in Canada. They can’t pronounce their O’s."

http://timelesstherpg.wordpress.com/about/

User avatar
mojacardave
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:08 pm UTC

peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst

daef
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby daef » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst


maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)

User avatar
SWuh
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:07 pm UTC
Location: Bolton, England

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SWuh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 pm UTC

daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.
Population control?
roflysst
maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)

Now THAT would be worth the wait.

User avatar
mojacardave
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm UTC

daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst


maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)


Cueball and Megan would set a record for the longest sex scene ever shown on the internet.

User avatar
Mr Moriaty
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:05 am UTC
Location: A ship in the North Sea.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Mr Moriaty » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst


maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)


Cueball and Megan would set a record for the longest sex scene ever shown on the internet.


They've also rewritten the rule book on foreplay. There's something wrong if you leave for several hours in the middle.
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

appleGirl
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:02 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby appleGirl » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm UTC

11 newpix after getting out of bed, I finally caught up with all the posts I missed during the thing the Outsiders call "night".
appleGirl wrote:
lassehp wrote:[...] but what is a believer called? I may be persuaded to convert from whovian, but I need to know what to call myself... "Timer"? "Temporalist"? "Sandcastler?" "TimeWatcher?" "SandcastleWatcher?"

/Lasse

TimeWaiter?

daef
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby daef » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst


maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)


Cueball and Megan would set a record for the longest sex scene ever shown on the internet.


imagine pr0n without the possibility to seek or fast forward... one would HAVE TO watch the whole "story" :)
on the other hand - i like sandcastles... seriously - that could easily develop yet another fetish of mine...

...great - now i've got to build a fucking sandcastle

User avatar
mojacardave
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby mojacardave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 pm UTC

Mr Moriaty wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst


maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)


Cueball and Megan would set a record for the longest sex scene ever shown on the internet.


They've also rewritten the rule book on foreplay. There's something wrong if you leave for several hours in the middle.


...though the building of sandcastles is obviously a recognised technique.

daef
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby daef » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm UTC

mojacardave wrote:
Mr Moriaty wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.

Population control?

roflysst

maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)

Cueball and Megan would set a record for the longest sex scene ever shown on the internet.

They've also rewritten the rule book on foreplay. There's something wrong if you leave for several hours in the middle.

...though the building of sandcastles is obviously a recognised technique.

i hope somebody is already wiki'in' that... :)

elec1cele
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby elec1cele » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm UTC

Elendel wrote:Hello everyone. After several days of lurking, I'm one of these new subscribers. :p
Is there any web page displaying all the images of this comic? I know there is a gif, but I would like to be able to compare easily some frames and gif is not the ideal to do so.

Anyway, it has been a wonderful trip since the beginning of this strip, and I'll keep reading this thread. :)
Gentlemen, it has been a privilege waiting with you tonight.


Sorry if this has all ready been answered i went a few pages ahead and din't see any response. I can't post links yet but.

xkcd DOT aubronwood DOT com

it will automatically scroll thru the frames but you can manually control it with arrow keys as well.

MdN
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm UTC
Location: Estonia

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby MdN » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm UTC

daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
daef wrote:
mojacardave wrote:
peewee_RotA wrote:
mojacardave wrote: We're trying not to do the bump any more.


Population control?


roflysst


maybe it's "population control" cueball is holding... and we're going to witness wild sand-castle-sex now... %)


Cueball and Megan would set a record for the longest sex scene ever shown on the internet.


imagine pr0n without the possibility to seek or fast forward... one would HAVE TO watch the whole "story" :)
on the other hand - i like sandcastles... seriously - that could easily develop yet another fetish of mine...

...great - now i've got to build a fucking sandcastle

A sandcastle for fucking? :D Sounds fetish-y alright.


Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AluisioASG and 38 guests