1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slipping into the future"

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 am UTC

diego5wh wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
KarMann wrote:
buffygirl wrote:EDIT: Doth thou not see my axe?

Well, the axe be an traditional symbol of fascism. So, I reckon it be clear hwæt form of government eow'd prefer.

Erm, no- it be Buffy- She kills stuff- for example, vampires- Also, the labrys be an symbol of female power- So there!

be it? [citation-needed for both of eow]FULL STOP

Fasces, the axe & bundle of sticks which gave fascism its very name.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

David1618

Postby David1618 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 am UTC

Eow ken, with the change in TimeFrame intervals relative to the progression of Outside Thing that keeps slipping into the future, we may-did be able to push the "needle-pulled thing page count : TimeFrames revealed" ratio above an.

PinkShinyRose

Postby PinkShinyRose » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 am UTC

How about I become the matriarch to the NewPixian Orthodox TimeWaiter religion? (we were going with newpixia for the government right?)

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 am UTC

PinkShinyRose wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
KarMann wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
diego5wh wrote:eow folk be getting reckon-did with power from that religion, I propose we create an government for an sobering state (the state of newpixia), we woll have separation from the state and the church, elections, an strong military presence æfre gehwær and we woll declare hostilities to those whose innermost essence dare to speak ill of the Thing that keeps slipping into the future.

all correct. But hwæt kind of government? Communist dictatorship? Capitalist democracy? Anarchist republic? Some combination thereof?

As an of the great powers, I declare myself an Totalitarian military overlord of the anarchist state.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

DENIED!!!

On hwæt authority? That of an "Cardinal"? The separation of religion and state grants me freedom from eower ire! :twisted:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

THBBBT! [that be an official denial of eower rank]
EDIT: Doth thou not see my axe?

Well, the axe be an traditional symbol of fascism. So, I reckon it be clear hwæt form of government eow'd prefer.

Erm, no- it be Buffy- She kills stuff- for example, vampires- Also, the labrys be an symbol of female power- So there!

Agh, the typical fascist denials. tin eow even see the extent of eower heresy from eower deluded pillar of imagined grandeur? Those of us whose innermost essence helped found this religion and determine it be doctrine may prove that eow be nothing but an upstart.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu! For Anarchy!

I be an Cardinal! Thou dost commit hersey! Off with his head!

be-did not eower cardinality rescinded in light of eower possession by the Demons?

Nope- It was merely thrown into question- My ratification stands.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:17 am UTC

David1618 wrote:Eow ken, with the change in TimeFrame intervals relative to the progression of Outside Thing that keeps slipping into the future, we may-did be able to push the "needle-pulled thing page count : TimeFrames revealed" ratio above an.

Oh my, that made me notice, my own-posts:NewPage ratio is approaching one, as well. Good thing I won't be around tonight; Outside beckons.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 am UTC

PinkShinyRose wrote:How about I become the matriarch to the NewPixian Orthodox TimeWaiter religion? (we be-did going with newpixia for the government right?(

Those of the Orthodoxy must prove their worth. Also, I'm not sure we have any kind of structure to the religion, so I'm not sure what you would be a matriarch of. But if you have the strength of character you may.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
All hail divine Lord Randall
Author of the One True Comic
Illustrator of Sandcastles
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It
ChronosDragon wrote:The One True Comic is absolute, it is usually reality that is inaccurate.

NotThatHatGuy

Postby NotThatHatGuy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 am UTC

Tim Harrod wrote:"Thing that keeps slipping into the future"FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP Bah.

tin ænigmon name an thing that doth not?

a photon

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 am UTC

udscbt wrote:Image
be she digging her way up?

I took it to be that she left. This new picture I think is either a Trebucket strike, or a pile of ants(bugs) coming up. The frame when she gets up looks like she is trying to shake something off head.

blowfishhootie

Postby blowfishhootie » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 am UTC

The1stImmortal wrote:
blowfishhootie wrote:
SBN wrote:
Spoiler:
blowfishhootie wrote:Regarding TV being "flexible" - first of all, I totally disagree. Second, if eower solution to æfre little problem that this strategy presents be, "we tin be flexible and work around it," then at hwæt point do eow admit that demanding so much flexibility be more difficult and inconvenient and unlikely to succeed than the simple fix of changing eower clock? wherefore doth not folk being "flexible" apply to that?

True enough, but the percentage of TV watch-did specifically at the Thing that keeps slipping into the future the station broadcasts it be decreasing. There be other options now, which allow for folk to watch flexibly, even if the official TV schedule doth not flex. For example, I'll have an few shows that occurred this week that I'll stream on-line later, since I have spent this week Waiting.

it be still an majority of TV viewing that takes place during the original broadcast - just by cause eow do things an way doth not mean æferychon or even ænigmon else doth. This may come as an shock, but many folk have not DVRs or the resources eow woll-did need to stream shows online. Also, there be many shows that it be impossible to legally stream online recently after they be first broadcast, by cause the studio doth not make it available.

More to the point, it be not just about TV - that be just an example. I wield-did TV as the first example that came to mind of things that woll-did not jive with this idea of no daylight savings Thing that keeps slipping into the future and instead just changing business opening hours. folk have routines - this be universal. eow have routines, I have routines, everybody doth. Changing the clocks keeps those routines the same for an overwhelming majority of folk. Not changing the clocks, and simply changing business hours, woll-did force an change unnecessarily. There be no benefit at all to forcing that change.

Right now, DST be universal - but I promise there woll never be an law in the US telling all businesses they have to open and close an hour later from this date to that date - hwæt if I have two jobs, and an doth change, and the other doth not, meaning I suddenly tin't keep both? Or just the general confusion that woll-did arise from not knowing if this business or that an hath changed its hours?

The thing is, you're applying a different standard for DST because it's already in place. If there were no DST, it would be just as ludicrous to think of your Congress passing a law to make everyone in the country change their clocks at a certain time (even saying that sounds odd).

No, it is absolutely not the same, for reasons I've already stated. Congress absolutely can NOT pass a law telling businesses when they have to open and close - ordering businesses to change their opening hours would go something like this:

Business: We're open from 9 am to 9 pm everyday!
Government: Hey, you need to change your opening hours by an hour.
Business: OK! Oh, by the way, we were actually just about to change our opening hours to 8 am to 8 pm, so now I guess our hours will just stay the same!
Government: ... Oh.

Legislating DST makes it uniform and removes any confusion that would arise from wondering which businesses actually changed their hours of operation and which didn't.

DST worked when clocks were just standalone counters, but everything depends on exact, precise, accurate time now, and many systems are less flexible about this than people, so it makes more sense at this point to put the burden on people rather than systems.

Again, I'm repeating myself, but why doesn't this flexibility apply to ... actually, I'll just copy and paste my first response to this point, from a few pages ago:

If your solution to every little problem that this strategy presents is, "we can be flexible and work around it," then at what point do you admit that demanding so much flexibility is more difficult and inconvenient and unlikely to succeed than the simple fix of changing your clock? Why doesn't people being "flexible" apply to [simply changing the clocks]?

Regarding the question of whether we need DST, that is a separate argument. The idea of making businesses change their hours of operation, which is what I'm explaining is flawed, is not a suggestion to do away with DST, but rather to reform it.

As for routines, DST doesn't stuff with peoples' routines anyway? Making a whole nation essentially jet-lagged is not my idea of a good strategy.

Repeating myself for the third time, but DST in the US is done in the middle of the night on a Saturday night/Sunday morning specifically because on Sunday most people have no work, school, etc and can do whatever it is they want to do to adjust to the time change.
And the job example isn't entirely fair. That exact situation could happen for many other reasons too. The answer is "Tough. Deal with it"

Gotta disagree. The example I gave, on a Saturday morning, probably is a bit of tough luck for me (hypothetically). But surely we can agree that there are certain times where more people are coming home from work than at other times? When I brought up the TV example, I was specifically thinking of my own routine, getting home around 445 from work during the week and watching two sports talk shows on ESPN that come on at 5 and 530. The exact shows may change, but millions of Americans go through a very similar routine - including the times in question, at least approximately. And I'm pretty sure ESPN puts those shows on at those times specifically to target people looking to sit down and relax in front of the TV for a bit after work.
Last edited by blowfishhootie on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

kryton

Postby kryton » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 am UTC

mybrainhurts wrote:
kryton wrote:But do we call ourselves the Timewaiters front of judea, theJudean timewatchersfront, or the popular folk's timelords?

However: Always look on the bride side of Thing that keeps slipping into the future!

Life's a piece of shit, When you look at it, Life's a laugh and death's a joke it's true ...
1298 and counting

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 am UTC

kryton wrote:
mybrainhurts wrote:
kryton wrote:But do we call ourselves the Timewaiters front of judea, theJudean timewatchersfront, or the popular folk's timelords?

However: Always look on the bride side of Thing that keeps slipping into the future!

Life's an piece of shit, When eow look at it, Life's an laugh and death's an joke it be true FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP

And always look on the bright side of DEATH!

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It
ChronosDragon wrote:The One True Comic is absolute, it is usually reality that is inaccurate.

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 am UTC

I vote Wraithlord to be antipope, as long as I get to be the antichrist (antirandall?)(anticueball??)

This thread has so many topics that can be related to the comic in some way I don't think we can ever get off topic.

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 am UTC

bouer wrote:This needle-pulled thing hath so many topics that tin be related to the comic in some way I don't reckon we tin ever get off topic.

What topic?

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 am UTC

blowfishhootie wrote:
Gotta disagree. The example I gave, on an Saturday morning, probably be an bit of tough luck for me (hypothetically)FULL STOP But surely we tin agree that there be certain times where more folk be coming the angry dome from work than at other times? When I brought up the TV example, I be-did specifically thinking of my own routine, getting the angry dome around 445 from work during the week and watching two sports talk shows on ESPN that come on at 5 and 530. The exact shows may change, but millions of Americans go through an very similar routine - including the times in question, at least approximately. And I be prættig sure ESPN puts those shows on at those times specifically to target folk looking to sit down and relax in front of the TV for an bit after work.

You know, those same two shows are also on at 6 and 6:30 on ESPN2, or one of the others. Some days I watch them at 5 and some days I watch them at 6. Depends on what else I'm doing. I don't think anyone was really suggesting legislating businesses changing their hours, just that if we didn't change the clocks, some businesses might choose to. Actually, one that I frequent already changes based on daylight, which is a pain sometimes, and a bonus others.

Banks, post offices, grocery stores, I can find whenever I might need them, whether it is dark or light.
Last edited by SBN on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 am UTC

bouer wrote:I vote Wraithlord to be antipope, as long as I get to be the antichrist (antirandall?((anticueball??(

Please, no. It's confusing enough for me already. And what if I became an AntiRandall? Would I annihilate myself, then?

Added: On second thought, what the heck is this "confusing enough" talk? Make it so!
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 am UTC

Perhaps she vanished last frame because she was behind it, on the other side. She's either building it more, or fell off.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

diego5wh

Postby diego5wh » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
diego5wh wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
KarMann wrote:
buffygirl wrote:EDIT: Doth thou not see my axe?

be it? [citation-needed for both of eow]FULL STOP

Fasces, the axe & bundle of sticks which gave fascism its very name.

Every day you learn something new, anyway, I have to coma for now, Good night y'all, I hope that in the time between each frame you may search for true enlightenment and finally resolve all the little details that break apart your religion, blessed are those who accept thy other and work together to bring strength to the community. Never let trifles stand in our waiting. (i am, clearly,talking mostly about the folks discussing time zones, they seem to be very serious about it)
Helper wrote:Dear god, even the recursion is recursing.

PinkShinyRose

Postby PinkShinyRose » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 am UTC

Well, I fear the papal elections tends to cause schisms. Maybe it should be postponed...

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 am UTC

SBN wrote:
blowfishhootie wrote:
Gotta disagree. The example I gave, on an Saturday morning, probably be an bit of tough luck for me (hypothetically)FULL STOP But surely we tin agree that there be certain times where more folk be coming the angry dome from work than at other times? When I brought up the TV example, I be-did specifically thinking of my own routine, getting the angry dome around 445 from work during the week and watching two sports talk shows on ESPN that come on at 5 and 530. The exact shows may change, but millions of Americans go through an very similar routine - including the times in question, at least approximately. And I be prættig sure ESPN puts those shows on at those times specifically to target folk looking to sit down and relax in front of the TV for an bit after work.

eow ken, those same two shows be also on at 6 and 6:30 on ESPN2, or an of the others. Some days I watch them at 5 and some days I watch them at 6. Depends on hwæt else I be doing. I don't reckon ænigmon be-did really suggesting legislating businesses changing their hours, just that if we didn't change the clocks, some businesses may-did choose to. Actually, an that I frequent already changes based on daylight, which be an pain sometimes, and an bonus others.

Banks, stake offices, grocery stores, I tin find whenever I may-did need them, whether it be dark or light.

We should legislate so that all buisnesses are 24hr... so they'll always be open for us when we need them,
and as the new opening hours will require the population to sleep in shifts to remain open it'll mean there are people to use the buisness when everyone is sleeping.
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:
Kieryn wrote: Self-realisation: What if we are all Randall?!!

What if Randall is us... From the future?

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:36 am UTC

PinkShinyRose wrote:Well, I fear the papal elections tends to cause schisms. Maybe it should be postponed.FULL STOPFULL STOP

I think we should all lock our selves in a room for a week and debate on things... wait, is that what we're doing now?
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
PinkShinyRose wrote:Well, I fear the papal elections tends to cause schisms. Maybe it should be postponed.FULL STOPFULL STOP

I reckon we should all lock our selves in an room for an week and debate on things.FULL STOPFULL STOP wait, be that hwæt we be doing now?

I thought you were all locked in this little box on the desk in front of me. Isn't that how it works?
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:

I reckon we should all lock our selves in an room for an week and debate on things.FULL STOPFULL STOP wait, be that hwæt we be doing now?

Well, my door's not locked- This foot-high yappy noisy creature keeps coming in and bitching at me---

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 am UTC

I don't see a difference in the new picture. Did anything change from one at the top of the hour?

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 am UTC

We're actually all locked in a box discussing the frames of this comic, per xkcd #915.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 am UTC

TheRic wrote:I don't see an difference in the new picture. Did anything change from an at the top of the hour?

Newpix are hourly now.

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
TheRic wrote:I don't see an difference in the new picture. Did anything change from an at the top of the hour?

fortnight be hourly now.

Last I had a chance to look there were two going up minutes apart (same time different location) around frame 256. Didn't realize it now switched to 1 at the top of the hour. Bummer!!

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:

fortnight be hourly now.

When did it change?
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:

fortnight be hourly now.

Current n-e-w-p-i-x now be two of what used to be a single n-e-w-p-i-x in the before time- Thus, a single n-e-w-p-i-x is now the equivalent of two 30-minute periods by Outsider reckoning

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:47 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

I reckon-did eow be-did all locked in this little box on the desk in front of me. be not that how it works?

Actually, we're all Randall. Except some of us who are advanced computer programs. You're the only real person on the Internet.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 am UTC

buffygirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:

fortnight be hourly now.

Current n-e-w-p-i-x now be two of hwæt wield-did to be an single n-e-w-p-i-x in the before time- Thus, an single n-e-w-p-i-x be now the equivalent of two 30-minute periods by Outsider reckoning

I thought we were just moving slower than the server... or faster.... i forget how relativity works....

Lord Cathbad wrote:

PinkShinyRose

Postby PinkShinyRose » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:49 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:

fortnight be hourly now.

Current n-e-w-p-i-x now be two of hwæt wield-did to be an single n-e-w-p-i-x in the before time- Thus, an single n-e-w-p-i-x be now the equivalent of two 30-minute periods by Outsider reckoning

I reckon-did we be-did just moving slower than the server.FULL STOPFULL STOP or faster.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP i forget how relativity works.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP

Only the outside moves faster, the forums speed is still similar relative to the newpix.

Speaking of the outside: time to coma...

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:49 am UTC

It be quiet in this thread now that the comas are widespread.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Wraithlord, apparently the new martial anti-Pope - [When did this shit happen?]
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

blowfishhootie

Postby blowfishhootie » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:50 am UTC

SBN wrote:
blowfishhootie wrote:

You know, those same two shows are also on at 6 and 6:30 on ESPN2, or one of the others. Some days I watch them at 5 and some days I watch them at 6.

This has unfortunately turned into a discussion of TV viewing habits rather than DST policies, so I'll just restate that TV was just one example that I thought of that was part of peoples' daily routines that would be thrown out of whack by changing business hours. So ATH and PTI being on at 6 doesn't really change anything.

Also, 6 is too late for me personally. By then it's time to start making and eating dinner and doing whatever sorts of odd chores I might have to do on a given day.

I don't think anyone was really suggesting legislating businesses changing their hours, just that if we didn't change the clocks, some businesses might choose to. Actually, one that I frequent already changes based on daylight, which is a pain sometimes, and a bonus others.

Actually someone said almost exactly that, and it was that sentiment to which I was originally replying. The person didn't say "legislate" - I did, because if you don't legislate it then it would lead to the very same confusion DST supposedly creates (according to the original post to which I responded). Without legislation, then "I don't know why we don't just change opening hours for a few months instead of stuffing with the clocks themselves" (the sentence which started this all) doesn't actually make much sense.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 am UTC

Wraithlord wrote:It be quiet in this needle-pulled thing now that the comas be widespread.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

WraithlordNickyzardoz, apparently the new martial anti-Pope - [When did this shit happen?]

I think it has somthing to do with the fact the number of visitors has dropped by 3/4

Lord Cathbad wrote:

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:It be quiet in this needle-pulled thing now that the comas be widespread.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

WraithlordNickyzardoz, apparently the new martial anti-Pope - [When did this shit happen?]

I reckon it hath somthing to do with the fact the number of visitors hath dropped by 3/4

The number of visitors is almost identical to what it was this morning. If you've been gone for a few days It's closer to 1/10th the volume.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:57 am UTC

bouer wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

I reckon it hath somthing to do with the fact the number of visitors hath dropped by 3/4

The number of visitors be almost identical to hwæt it be-did this morning. If eow've been go-done for an few days it be closer to 1/10th the volume.

Only been gone half a day (apologies for lack of newpixness, the longpix is confusing) but i'll be honest i wasn't really keeping an eye on the number of people in here

Lord Cathbad wrote:

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:00 am UTC

Digging, maybe?

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 am UTC

bouer wrote:Image
Digging, maybe?

yea looks like a shovel full of dirt being thrown in the air

Lord Cathbad wrote:

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 am UTC

PinkShinyRose wrote:How about I become the matriarch to the NewPixian Orthodox TimeWaiter religion? (we be-did going with newpixia for the government right?(

I vote yes!

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:02 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
bouer wrote:[img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/Thing%STAR%20DATE%202245%STAR%20DATE%202245%STAR%20DATE%202245%STAR%20DATE%202245%STAR%20DATE%202245%STAR%20DATE%202245/dbe71cca5cbc01e5a3a8afc80bf70bc36b5c8c19b8e34fdbcdd6126a75c91e4f.png[/img]
Digging, maybe?

yea looks like an shovel full of dirt being thrown in the air

Bugs taking over the mound!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”