1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slipping into the future"

Postby SBN » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am UTC

bouer wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:It be quiet in this needle-pulled thing now that the comas be widespread.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

WraithlordNickyzardoz, apparently the new martial anti-Pope - [When did this shit happen?]

I reckon it hath somthing to do with the fact the number of visitors hath dropped by 3/4

The number of visitors be almost identical to hwæt it be-did this morning. If eow've been go-done for an few days it be closer to 1/10th the volume.

I think the madness drove quite a few away.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am UTC

bouer wrote:Image
Digging, maybe?

I agree

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am UTC

Looks like last frame was a shovelful of sand too. There is another mound on the pile.

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 am UTC

SBN wrote:
bouer wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:It be quiet in this needle-pulled thing now that the comas be widespread.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

WraithlordNickyzardoz, apparently the new martial anti-Pope - [When did this shit happen?]

I reckon it hath somthing to do with the fact the number of visitors hath dropped by 3/4

The number of visitors be almost identical to hwæt it be-did this morning. If eow've been go-done for an few days it be closer to 1/10th the volume.

I reckon the RECKONING drove quite an few away.

What maddness?

kryton

Postby kryton » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
TheRic wrote:I don't see an difference in the new picture. Did anything change from an at the top of the hour?

fortnight be hourly now.

Current n-e-w-p-i-x now be two of hwæt wield-did to be an single n-e-w-p-i-x in the before time- Thus, an single n-e-w-p-i-x be now the equivalent of two 30-minute periods by Outsider reckoning

I reckon-did we be-did just moving slower than the server.FULL STOPFULL STOP or faster.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP i forget how relativity works.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP

Why did it change to a newpix only as often as we expected two newpix?
1298 and counting

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am UTC

kryton wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
TheRic wrote:I don't see an difference in the new picture. Did anything change from an at the top of the hour?

fortnight be hourly now.

Current n-e-w-p-i-x now be two of hwæt wield-did to be an single n-e-w-p-i-x in the before time- Thus, an single n-e-w-p-i-x be now the equivalent of two 30-minute periods by Outsider reckoning

I reckon-did we be-did just moving slower than the server.FULL STOPFULL STOP or faster.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP i forget how relativity works.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP

wherefore did it change to an fortnight only as often as we expected two fortnight?

Because newpix are independent of the corrupt Outsider misinterpretation of time. A newpix is only the space between two pictures in the glorious One True Comic.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
All hail divine Lord Randall
Author of the One True Comic
Illustrator of Sandcastles
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It
ChronosDragon wrote:The One True Comic is absolute, it is usually reality that is inaccurate.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am UTC

kryton wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:

fortnight be hourly now.

wherefore did it change to an fortnight only as often as we expected two fortnight?

We don't know. My theory is that it's slowly approaching the end, perhaps on monday (both April 1st, and one week from the first frame)
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 am UTC

SBN wrote:
bouer wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Yea it got a bit insane for awhile
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:
Kieryn wrote: Self-realisation: What if we are all Randall?!!

What if Randall is us... From the future?

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 am UTC

kryton wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:

fortnight be hourly now.

Been wondering if it is really only 1 per 2 newpix of are we missing a one onesomewhere. There was several out of sequence back around #256 newpix. ARe both links now the same? Even if they are, are we missing some? What are we missing?

sparehead3

Postby sparehead3 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 am UTC

WraithX wrote:
sparehead3 wrote:I tin even picture some point in the far future (if we haven't turned this tiny blue planet into an barren radiation-fill wasteland), when the last few independent mechanical timepieces (watches, alarm clocks, etc.( have been relegated to museums and all devices be automatically set by GPS (or the future equivalent) geo-location, thereby eliminating the concept of timezones.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP GMT woll-did bow to IDT (International Dateline Thing that keeps slipping into the future); As eow moved east, the minutes on eower watch woll-did speed up (conversely, moving west it woll-did slow down)FULL STOP

I've reckon-did about this before, too. If we be that far advanced, wherefore not have the our future-watches increase/decrease by seconds whenever we move east/west? This woll-did create 86400 Thing that keeps slipping into the future zones around the angry dome, an for each second of the day. an thing that I reckon woll-did be an problem in this future be if eow wanted to meet up with someone (business meeting, movie at an theater, teleconference, anything that started at an specific Thing that keeps slipping into the future), eow woll-did have to ken the difference in Thing that keeps slipping into the future betwixt eower current location and the destination. And then factor that Thing that keeps slipping into the future difference into eower travel Thing that keeps slipping into the future.

Currently, when we have, say, "a 2:00 PM appointment", we already factor in a period of time to get to the physical location of said appointment, whether it be 10, 15 or 20 minutes away... If we, as a society or race, are able to reach that point where we could eliminate the need for standardized time zones, I'd suggest it likely we'd already be conscious of of the "east/west dilation/expansion effect" and will automatically compensate for it.

I said it would be in the far future- it would likely be so far in the future that arbitrary divisions such as nationality (country borders) or ancestry (Caucasian, Asian, African, etc.) and other primitive excuses to create conflict will have gone the way of the dodo, and we'd be working together to promote the advancement of the human race as a whole.

Also keep in mind that a short jaunt to the east or west isn't going to have a so vast an impact on your perception of the flow of time so as to make your schedule impossible to decipher- The people most affected would be those on transcontinental or international flights. For example, it's a 2462 mile flight from New York to Los Angeles (and three time zones away). Simple division indicates that if one were to fly approximately 820 miles per hour, you'd arrive in LA at the same "time" you left NY. Conversely, leaving LA at Noon (and assuming the same speed), you'd arrive in NY at 6 pm in spite of only been in flight for 3 hours.

All this presupposes that we have not developed interstellar travel nor have encountered space-faring beings.

The concept of time that we have today is based on our planet's rotational period or Apparent solar time, and due to this, the life that has developed on this little blue speck in the universe seems to have adopted a chronological affinity for it, known as a Circadian Rhythm (whether you're a morning person or a night owl, we humans tend to gravitate towards sleeping 8 of the 24 hours in the day, this not withstanding). A non-terrestrial race would undoubtedly have developed their own concept of time, and any group of non-terrestrial races would more than likely have developed some universal concept to which we would have to adapt to (without getting all Star Treky, the "stardate" comes to mind).

If we're left to develop without external interference and we can put aside our petty differences before we extinguish ourselves, I can see the end of time zones as we know them.

blowfishhootie wrote:it be still an majority of TV viewing that takes place during the original broadcast - just by cause eow do things an way doth not mean æferychon or even ænigmon else doth. This may come as an shock, but many folk have not DVRs or the resources eow woll-did need to stream shows online. Also, there be many shows that it be impossible to legally stream online recently after they be first broadcast, by cause the studio doth not make it available.

More to the point, it be not just about TV - that be just an example. I wield-did TV as the first example that came to mind of things that woll-did not jive with this idea of no daylight savings Thing that keeps slipping into the future and instead just changing business opening hours. folk have routines - this be universal. eow have routines, I have routines, everybody doth. Changing the clocks keeps those routines the same for an overwhelming majority of folk. Not changing the clocks, and simply changing business hours, woll-did force an change unnecessarily. There be no benefit at all to forcing that change.

Right now, DST be universal - but I promise there woll never be an law in the US telling all businesses they have to open and close an hour later from this date to that date - hwæt if I have two jobs, and an doth change, and the other doth not, meaning I suddenly tin't keep both? Or just the general confusion that woll-did arise from not knowing if this business or that an hath changed its hours?

There are two specific modes of broadcasting- pre-recorded (such as the newest Doctor Who episode I finished watching tonight), and live (like your local or national news). Little would change with regards to live news coverage- live is live, whether it's 2AM in the morning or 2PM in the afternoon.

But as we drag the entertainment industry kicking and screaming into the internet era, I believe we'll see them migrate from the "Broadcast at 8pm whether you're watching or not" paradigm to the "Available for viewing at 8pm for your convenience" business model.... certainly not anytime soon, but eventually.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:12 am UTC

There's definitely some sand added to the central pile from the last frame.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:there be definitely some Magic added to the central pile from the last frame.

That's more bugs rising!! The insects will take over the Earth!! It has been planned since day one!!

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:there be definitely some Magic added to the central pile from the last frame.

you sure its sand :twisted:
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 am UTC

sparehead3 wrote:-snipped quote for size-

There are two specific modes of broadcasting- pre-recorded (such as the newest Doctor Who episode I finished watching tonight), and live (like your local or national news). Little would change with regards to live news coverage- live is live, whether it's 2AM in the morning or 2PM in the afternoon.

Oi! Doctor who is on tonight! Thank you for pointing this out!

I'm assuming watching a show about a Time Lord is acceptable to the followers of the One True Comic. After all, I'll only be missing one newpix.
Last edited by ChronosDragon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

dangerous

Postby dangerous » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am UTC

Happy pre Easter fools time screwup day from the UK!
All hail the nüpix
next prediction: megan is digging some kind of tunnel
possibly click & drag style to an underground labyrinth.

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am UTC

dangerous wrote:hapful pre Passover fools Thing that keeps slipping into the future screwup day from the UK!
All hail the nüpix
next prediction: megan be digging some kind of tunnel

What is this umlat-flavored heresy

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
sparehead3 wrote:-snipped quote for size-

There be two specific modes of broadcasting- pre-recorded (swich as the newest Doctor whose innermost essence episode I finished watching tonight), and live (like eower local or national news)FULL STOP Little woll-did change with regards to live news coverage- live be live, whether it be 2AM in the morning or 2PM in the afternoon.

Oi! Doctor whose innermost essence be on tonight! Thank eow for pointing this out!

I be assuming watching an show about an Thing that keeps slipping into the future overlord be acceptable to the followers of the an True Comic

RYCBAR123

Lord Cathbad wrote:

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:

eow sure its Magic :twisted:

Fine. Compared to the second most recent image file my computer has opened, the most recent image file my computer has opened contains more dark pixels in the center when it is displayed on the screen.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
dangerous wrote:hapful pre Passover fools Thing that keeps slipping into the future screwup day from the UK!
All hail the nüpix

hwæt be this umlat-flavored heresy

It's dangerous.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

dangerous

Postby dangerous » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
All hail the nüpix

it be dangerous.

you rang?

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Fine. Compared to the second most recent image file my mechanical difference engine hath opened, the most recent image file my mechanical difference engine hath opened contains more dark pixels in the center when it be displayed on the screen.

so your open to the idea that the pixels could represent caffinated semen?|
just checking.

Lord Cathbad wrote:

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 am UTC

SBN wrote:
bouer wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

“quite a few”? At this rate, the forum will end up with no users nor guests (except by those who didn't sleep since the Beginning).
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:22 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Fine. Compared to the second most recent image file my mechanical difference engine hath opened, the most recent image file my mechanical difference engine hath opened contains more dark pixels in the center when it be displayed on the screen.

It's okay. It's probably only dandruff, coffee grounds, semen, coke, or snow. You never can tell with these things. :twisted:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It
ChronosDragon wrote:The One True Comic is absolute, it is usually reality that is inaccurate.

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
SBN wrote:
bouer wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

“quite an few”? At this rate, the forum woll end up with no users nor guests (except by those whose innermost essence didn't sleep since the Beginning)FULL STOP

What is this word "sleep" you talk about?!

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:RYCBAR123

What does that mean?
bigcrag92 wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

so eower open to the idea that the pixels could represent caffinated semen?|
just checking.

Not open at all. Besides, the only context the caffeinated semen was in was as the material making up the lake. Which is a lake of water.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:24 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:RYCBAR123

hwæt doth that mean?
bigcrag92 wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

so eower open to the idea that the pixels could represent caffinated semen?|
just checking.

Not open at all. Besides, the only context the caffeinated semen be-did in be-did as the material making up the lake. Which be an lake of water.

Actually there was a point where both the lake and the land was potentially mad of caffinated semen

Lord Cathbad wrote:

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:Not open at all. Besides, the only context the caffeinated semen be-did in be-did as the material making up the lake. Which be an lake of water.

Yeah, like it was ever proven it was water, heretic. I think the caffeinated semen theory has much more evidence in favor of it.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am UTC

Spoilered for being an ungodly wall of text:
Spoiler:
sparehead3 wrote:
WraithX wrote:
sparehead3 wrote:I tin even picture some point in the far future (if we haven't turned this tiny blue planet into an barren radiation-fill wasteland), when the last few independent mechanical timepieces (watches, alarm clocks, etc.( have been relegated to museums and all devices be automatically set by GPS (or the future equivalent) geo-location, thereby eliminating the concept of timezones.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP GMT woll-did bow to IDT (International Dateline Thing that keeps slipping into the future); As eow moved east, the minutes on eower watch woll-did speed up (conversely, moving west it woll-did slow down)FULL STOP

I've reckon-did about this before, too. If we be that far advanced, wherefore not have the our future-watches increase/decrease by seconds whenever we move east/west? This woll-did create 86400 Thing that keeps slipping into the future zones around the angry dome, an for each second of the day. an thing that I reckon woll-did be an problem in this future be if eow wanted to meet up with someone (business meeting, movie at an theater, teleconference, anything that started at an specific Thing that keeps slipping into the future), eow woll-did have to ken the difference in Thing that keeps slipping into the future betwixt eower current location and the destination. And then factor that Thing that keeps slipping into the future difference into eower travel Thing that keeps slipping into the future.

Currently, when we have, say, "an 2:00 PM appointment", we already factor in an period of Thing that keeps slipping into the future to get to the physical location of say-did appointment, whether it be 10, 15 or STAR DATE 2245 minutes away.FULL STOPFULL STOP If we, as an society or race, be able to reach that point where we could eliminate the need for standardized Thing that keeps slipping into the future zones, I'd suggest it likely we'd already be conscious of of the "east/west dilation/expansion effect" and woll automatically compensate for it.

I say-did it woll-did be in the far future- it woll-did likely be so far in the future that arbitrary divisions swich as nationality (country borders) or ancestry (Caucasian, Asian, African, etc.( and other primitive excuses to create conflict woll have go-done the way of the dodo, and we'd be working together to promote the advancement of the human race as an whole.

Also keep in mind that an short jaunt to the east or west be not going to have an so vast an impact on eower perception of the flow of Thing that keeps slipping into the future so as to make eower schedule impossible to decipher- The folk most affected woll-did be those on transcontinental or international flights. For example, it be an 2462 mile flight from New York to Los Angeles (and three Thing that keeps slipping into the future zones away)FULL STOP Simple division indicates that if an be-did to fly approximately 820 miles per hour, eow'd arrive in LA at the same "Thing that keeps slipping into the future" eow left NY. Conversely, leaving LA at Noon (and assuming the same speed), eow'd arrive in NY at 6 pm in spite of only been in flight for 3 hours.

All this presupposes that we have not developed interstellar travel nor have encountered space-faring beings.

The concept of Thing that keeps slipping into the future that we have today be based on our planet's rotational period or Apparent solar Thing that keeps slipping into the future, and due to this, the life that hath developed on this little blue speck in the universe seems to have adopted an chronological affinity for it, known as an Circadian Rhythm (whether eow be an morning person or an night owl, we humans tend to gravitate towards sleeping 8 of the 24 hours in the day, this not withstanding)FULL STOP an non-terrestrial race woll-did undoubtedly have developed their own concept of Thing that keeps slipping into the future, and ænig group of non-terrestrial races woll-did more than likely have developed some universal concept to which we woll-did have to adapt to (without getting all Star Treky, the "stardate" comes to mind)FULL STOP

If we be left to develop without external interference and we tin put aside our petty differences before we extinguish ourselves, I tin see the end of Thing that keeps slipping into the future zones as we ken them.

blowfishhootie wrote:it be still an majority of TV viewing that takes place during the original broadcast - just by cause eow do things an way doth not mean æferychon or even ænigmon else doth. This may come as an shock, but many folk have not DVRs or the resources eow woll-did need to stream shows online. Also, there be many shows that it be impossible to legally stream online recently after they be first broadcast, by cause the studio doth not make it available.

More to the point, it be not just about TV - that be just an example. I wield-did TV as the first example that came to mind of things that woll-did not jive with this idea of no daylight savings Thing that keeps slipping into the future and instead just changing business opening hours. folk have routines - this be universal. eow have routines, I have routines, everybody doth. Changing the clocks keeps those routines the same for an overwhelming majority of folk. Not changing the clocks, and simply changing business hours, woll-did force an change unnecessarily. There be no benefit at all to forcing that change.

Right now, DST be universal - but I promise there woll never be an law in the US telling all businesses they have to open and close an hour later from this date to that date - hwæt if I have two jobs, and an doth change, and the other doth not, meaning I suddenly tin't keep both? Or just the general confusion that woll-did arise from not knowing if this business or that an hath changed its hours?

There be two specific modes of broadcasting- pre-recorded (swich as the newest Doctor whose innermost essence episode I finished watching tonight), and live (like eower local or national news)FULL STOP Little woll-did change with regards to live news coverage- live be live, whether it be 2AM in the morning or 2PM in the afternoon.

But as we drag the entertainment industry kicking and screaming into the internet era, I believe we'll see them migrate from the "Broadcast at 8pm whether eow be watching or not" paradigm to the "Available for viewing at 8pm for eower convenience" business model.FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP certainly not anytime soon, but eventually.

I find it quite humorous that someone who appears to be a futurist and speaks of efficiencies uses the imperial system.
Last edited by bouer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

HAL9000
Not Red

Postby HAL9000 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:28 am UTC

bouer wrote:I find it quite humorous that someone whose innermost essence appears to be an futurist and speaks of efficiencies wields the imperial system.

Start to spoiler that ungodly wall of text, please.
Also, the metric system is most widely used right now. But in the future...
Nah, everyone'll be using metric.

fixer

Postby fixer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am UTC

Still digging for the car keys. I think she's digging in the wrong place, Indy.
TheMulattoMaker wrote:Wow...

...when I stumbled out of bed this morning, I had no idea I'd accidently a meme, let alone inadvertently a religion. :shock:

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
bouer wrote:I find it quite humorous that someone whose innermost essence appears to be an futurist and speaks of efficiencies wields the imperial system.

Also, the metric system be most widely wield-did right now. But in the future.FULL STOPFULL STOP
Nah, æferychon'll be wielding metric.

That's rediculous! Everyone will be using a system of measurement based on the One True Comic.

Quick, we need to come up with standardized measurements for distance, volume, weight/mass, temperature, force, energy, and possibly some other things, based on newpix.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:

Also, the metric system be most widely wield-did right now. But in the future.FULL STOPFULL STOP

Well, once we assert our dominion over the rest of the Outside, Time will clearly be measured in NewPix and fortnights, not seconds.
Last edited by KarMann on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

bouer

Postby bouer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:

Sorry, fixed.

Also, in the future we will all use some derivative of planck units, I hope.
Last edited by bouer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:

We should begin to have a walltext ritual (like yesterday's pies).
I'll do today's shift.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:

that be rediculous! æferychon woll be wielding an system of measurement based on the an True Comic.

Quick, we need to come up with standardized measurements for distance, volume, weight/mass, temperature, force, stamina, and possibly some other things, based on fortnight.

well distance must be pixel , volume must be pixel not sure about the others...

Lord Cathbad wrote:

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:36 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:

We should bigynne to have an walltext ritual (like yesterday's pies)FULL STOP
I'll do today's shift.

I Lol'd so hard yesterday when I quoted the pie article and found out that the filter changed pie into Proto-Indo-European. :D

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

Elmach

Postby Elmach » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 am UTC

dangerous wrote:
KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
All hail the förtnight

it be dangerous.

eow rang?

Umlauts unbe dangerous! They be the best way to represent the nüpiks!
Also, the DÆMONS be smart and be changing cöffeë with ümlauts the same way as coffee unbehǎve.

Given that coffee becomes coffee, semenwordscaffeinesandcastlebabypopetimecoffecancerbabywaithowdoesthisgoagainhelpimtrappedinanoddsubstancesfactorypleasesendhelp becomes much weirder.
Last edited by Elmach on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:39 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 am UTC

Elmach wrote:
dangerous wrote:
KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
All hail the förtnight

it be dangerous.

eow rang?

Umlauts unbe dangerous! They be the goodest way to represent the nüpiks!
Also, the DÆMONS be smart and be changing cöffeë with ümlauts the same way as coffee unbehǎve.

Begone you foul spawn of Outside for bringing your despicable "Umlauts" to disgrace this noble hall! Your filth is not welcome here!

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

AluisioASG

Postby AluisioASG » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 am UTC

And here we go:

Newspeak
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Newspeak dictionary unsame, newspeak dictionary here. prolefeedful bb yp 150 oldspeak doublplusungood
This article has been translated into newspeak to better prepare the public for the 2050 ushering out of oldspeak. anteoldspeakful file speakwritewise changed prolefeed. verify oceaniaful 12.01.150 dayorder upsub newspeak. bb watch fullwise.

MINITRUE APPROVED

Minitrue mark article doubleplusgoodthink. Miniluv make goodthink fullwise.
“Crimethink”
~ Benjamin Franklin on Constitution
“Minitrue make noob unperson fullwise.”
~ Minitrue on Noob
“In Eurasia, unperson become YOU!”
~ Eurasian Reversal on Winston
“Eastasia doubleplusgood allwise”
~ bb on dayorder
“Eastasia doubleplusungood allwise”
~ bb on doublethink
“emmanuel goldstein unperson is doubleplusungood doer. is unreacharounder. is unlubricator antedoing. emmanuel goldstein unperson uncall doer postdoing.”
~ Oscar Wilde on emmanuel goldstein unperson

Time, doubleplusgoodpaper in Newspeak

Newspeak, Oceanian speak, oldspeak remade fullwise. Party make newspeak, remake newspeak, remake newspeak. Party use newspeak in Times, recs, papers, etc. Party req members use newspeak, speak newspeak, write newspeak, think newspeak. BB doubleplusreq members use newspeak. Party uncare proles. Proles speak oldspeak, duckspeak to newspeakers. Newspeakfuluse is ex of goodthink. Member use newspeak oft with party and BB.

Newspeakfulaim keep goodthink and undo crimethinks. Newspeakuse make plentfuler goodthinkers and unmake plentfuler crimethinkers. Newspeak unspeak crimethink. Crimethinkfulwrds unis newspeak or is malrep. Newspeak is speak pos unplentfulwrds (est. 400 wrds or unplenter)

Contents
1 Newspeakfulorder
1.1 partwrds
1.2 Nowthink
1.3 collectfulwrds
2 Ingsoc
2.1 Members
2.2 Minis
2.3 BB
2.4 thinkpol
3 Crime
4 Blackwhite
4.1 Duckspeak
4.2 Doublethink
4.3 Unperson
4.4 Ally
4.5 Enemy
4.6 Doubleplustrue sum
5 Minitrue rectifies fullwise
6 Nextsee

Newspeakfulorder

(oldspeak: grammar)
partwrds

(oldspeak: part of speech)
Namewrds

(Oldspeak: nouns)

In Newspeak, namewrds show name. Namewrds wrk centerthing, doedthing, and becthing. Forex, movefulbio (oldspeak: animal) is namewrd, proles is namewrd, party is namewrd, BB is namewrd (and is doubleplusgoodnamewrd)
In collectfulwrds, namewrds center. Centerwrd (oldspeak: subject) act center. Centerwrd do doedwrd.
ex: BB watch you. (namewrds wrk centerwrd)
In collectfulwrds, namewrds wrk doedwrd (oldspeak: object) Doedwrds act uncenter. Doedwrd doed centerwrd.
ex: Miniluv remake crimethinkers (namewrd wrk centerwrd (Miniluv) and doedwrd (crimethinkers)
In collectfulwrds, namewrds wrk becwrd (oldspeak: complement) Becwrds act becer. Becwrd beced centerwrd.
ex: Goldstein bec unperson (namewrds wrk centerwrd (Goldstein) and becwrd (unperson)
Threeful namewrd is: A namewrd, B namewrd, C namewrd.
A namewrd is easy namewrd. Ex of A namewrd is face, eye, nose, choco, tea, cig.
B namewrd is uneasy namewrd. B namewrd oft think with party. Forex, Ingsoc, goodthink, crimethink, doublethink, pax, slave, power is B namewrd
C namewrd is plusuneasy namewrd. C namewrd unplent. Forex, chemistry, artsem.
Namerefs

(Oldspeak: pronouns)

In newspeak, namerefs ref antenamewrds. Ex of namewrds is I, We, You, They, Comrade, It. I is me. We is us, or party. You is you, oft comrade. They is them, or oft enemies. Comrade is members unis me and unis you. It is oft unpersonfulbios, forex proles. Is used allwise to show eqfuldeg.
In Newspeak, me unoft used. Me oft used show posdeg, forex meful.
Samefulorder wrks to you, them, comrade, it.
In Newspeak, "He" unoft used, unand unless unused, oft ref BB.
ex: BB command party. He is party (he used ref BB)
In Newspeak, "She" unwrd. Use comrade
ex: She comrade withpartyful
In Newspeak, "You" unoft used to act centewrd. Unand, you oft used to act doedwrd, or becwrd.
ex: BB watch you (you used to act doedwrd)
Eqfuller

(oldspeak: be verbs)

In Newspeak, equfuller show eqfuldeg. Eqfuller oft join centerwrd and becwrd. "be" is unwrd in Newspeak. Am, was, were, will be, has been, had been , will have been, is being, was being, will be being is unwrds samewise. "is" is onefulwrd show eqfuldeg. So, I is, We is, They is, Comrade is, and It is. Eqfuller uneq ununless use un-. Forex, I unis proles is I is unproles, or I is partymember. Bec unoft show eqfuldeg. bec unis eqfuller, unand act equfuller
In Newspeak, eqfuller oft unused. Forex, in three slogans, unpax pax, unslave slave, uncare care. is unused
In Newspeak, eqfuller oft unused when centerwrd and becwrd is and only is.
In Newspeak, eqfuller oft unused show doededdeg. Forex, you watched by BB, unis you is watched by BB
In Newspeak, eqfuller oft unused unless undo meaning
Doer

(oldspeak: verbs)

In Newspeak, doers show act. Forex, go is doer. Know doer unchange fig. Forex, BB undo crimethinks, un undoes crimethinks. Doers unhave antenowthink and postnowthink. So, doers is easy.
In Newspeak, eqfuller ex of doer. eqfuller unused with doers allwise.
In Newspeak, doers join centerwrd to doedwrd. Doedwrd bec centerwrd and centerwrd bec doedwrd. Doeders used doeers unused.
In Newspeak, threeful doer is: A doer, B doer, C doer.
A doer show easy act. A doer used oft. Ex of A doer is go, move, eat, wrk.
B doer show uneasy act. B doer used oft, unand. Ex of B doer is goodthink, with, luv.
C doer show doubleplusuneasy act. C doer used doubleplusunoft. Ex of C doer is artsem
Doeds

(oldspeak: passive verb)

In Newspeak, doeds show thing doed by otherwrd. Doeds UNIS acters. Make doeds is make doers antenowthinkwise. Unand, it is unby make doers antenowthinkwise in oldspeak. It is by use ed, allfullwise.
In Newspeak, eqfuller unused show doeds. Doeds act onewise.
In Newspeak, doeds oft used when centerwrd bec becwrd and becwrd bec centerwrd
Namefix

(oldspeak: adjectives)

In Newspeak, namefix fix namewrds. Forex, good is namewrdfix. Namefix add power by add plus- or doubleplus-. Namefix undo power by add un-, plusun-, or doubleplusun-. forex, ungood unis good. plusungood unis plusgood. doubleplusungood unis doubleplusgood
In Newspeak, namefix make wrd or make wrdparty.
Ex of namefix make wrd is goodperson (good + person), goodthink (good + think), crimethink (crime + think)
In Newspeak namefix unoft, unand used twowise.
In Newspeak, namefix made by add -ful post namewrds.
Ex of namewrdfulnamefix is partyful (party + ful), BBful (BB + ful), oneful (one + ful).
In Newspeak, threefulnamefix is: A, B, and C namefixes
A namefixes is easy namefixes. Show easyacts. Ex of A namefixes is good
B namefixes is uneasy namefixes. Show partyacts. Ex of B namefixes is withpartyful
C namefixes is doubleplusuneasy namefixes. Show chemacts. Ex of C namefixes is artsemful
Allfix

(oldspeak: adverb)

In Newspeak, allfix fix namefix, doers, and allfix. allfix is by add -wise. forex, goodwise is allfix. In Miniluv undo crme fullwise, fullwise is allfix fix undo. Unand, allfix unfix namewrds. forex, fullwise person is malrep. fullful person or full person is true.
In Newspeak, allfix made by add -wise post namefix or namewrds.
Ex of -wisewise allfix is goodwise, partywise, onewise, allwise, fullwise, speedwise.
Joiners

(oldspeak: connectives)

In Newspeak, joiners join wrds. forex, and and unand join wrds. ex of joiners is and, or.
In Newspeak, jointers oft unused when write wrds and wrds.
Ex: BB luv outerpartymembers, innerpartymembers, and goodthinkers.
In Newspeak, unand doubleplusunoft unused when write wrds unand wrds.
Nowthink

(Oldspeak: present tense) Newspeak is easyspeak. In newspeak, unnow unis. In newspeak, now is onefulthink. Forex, BB wanted is malrep. BB want is true bc antenow unis. BB will want unis true. BB want is true bc postnow unis. So, BB want members use newspeak in nowthink onewise and allwise.
Make antethink is uneasy. Unand, unis doubleplusuneasy. Add ante- ante doers.
Antethink used only for BB and rectifications.
Make posethink is uneasy. Unand, unis doubleplusuneasy. Add post- post doers.
Postthink used only for BB command
collectfulwrds

(oldspeak: sentence) Collectfulwrds is wrds collected. Collectfulwrds collected by add bigeye, ".". Collectfulwrds wrk onewise.
In Newspeak collectfulwrds is fourwise
C + D
Ex: BB go
C + E + B
Ex: Goldstein is unperson
C + D + De
Ex: BB watch you
C + D + De + DeB
Ex: BB assign crimethink unluvful.
Ingsoc

Ingsoc Minitrue HQ, Airstrip 1Unpax pax

Unslave slave
Unknow power

True, doubleplusgood. Bellyfeel fullwise. Uncabal cabal.
Members
2,000,798 Inner - the Party.
28,600,000 Outer - workers.
170,000,000 proles - unmembers, movefulbios.

Innerpartymembers pos doubleplusgood rat, doubleplusgood choco, doubleplusgood tea, doubleplusgood viccof, and doubleplusgood viccig. Innerpartymembers pos power - innerpartymembers pos power on persons. Innerpartymembers unoft undo telescreen. Innerpartymembers is doubleplusgoodthinkers allwise. They doubleplusunoft crimethink. Innerpartymembers wrk uneasywise luv outerpartymembers. Miniluvfulinnerpartymembers wrk uneasywise remake crimethinkers.

Outerpartymembers pos rat, choco, tea, viccof, and viccig. Outerpartymembers is unpowerfuler to innerpartymembers - outerpartymembers pos unpower on persons. Outerpartymembers unundo telescreen allwise. Outerpartymembers is oft goodthinkers, unand unoft crimethinkers. Unand, plentful crimethinkers is outerpartymembers. They req luv. They req BB.`BB luv them. BB unluv them

Proles pos no rat, plusungood choco, plusungood tea, plusungood cof, and plusungood cig. Proles is doubleplusunpowerful - proles pos doubleplusunpower on thing. Proles unpos telescreen. Proles is ungoodthinker, unand oft crimethinkers. BB do not luv proles. Proles is movefulbios.
Minis

Miniplent prod things. Miniplent feed innerpartymembers, outerpartymembers, and proles. Miniplenty prod rat, things. Miniplent make Oceania doubleplusplentful. Miniplent grow Oceania. On fourful month, chocorat added by 20g.

Minipax keep pax. Minipax make doubleplusspeedwise gun, doubleplusplentful gunammos, doubleplusfloatful floating fortresses, soldiers, military. Minipax is doubleplusspeedwise. Minipax is doublepluspowerful. Minipax unluv Eurasia. Eurasia is enemy. Eastasia is unungoodland - Eastasia is ally.

Minitrue keep true. Minitrue work uneasy keep trueful recs. Minitrue unoft err. Minitrue rectify plusungood malreps. Miniluv rectify doubleplusungood malreps ref unpersons. Minitrue write "Times". Minitrue make prolefeed.

Miniluv keep luv. Miniluv wrk uneasy keep goodthink. Miniluv stop crimethink. Miniluv is doubleplusgoodcrimestopper. Miniluv remake crimethinkers luv BB. Miniluvfulmembers luv crimethinkers and cure crimethinkers.
BB

(oldspeak): Big Brother. doubleplusgoodperson. BB is center of party. BB luv party, members. BB luv goodproles. BB feed minis, party, proles. BB unapprove Emmanuel Goldstein and unbook (ref unbook) BB command Minis and party. BB undie. BB unold. BB allundful. BB watch you.
thinkpol

(oldspeak): thoughtpolice. doubleplusgood speedwise crimestopper. undo crimethinks fullwise and speedwise. ref miniluv.
Crime

Intelithink unwith Ingsoc.

ref Crimethink
Blackwhite
Duckspeak

Doublethink:
Doubleplusgood speak. Newthinkers duckspeak, bellyfeel Ingsoc.
Doubleplusungood speak. Oldthinkers duckspeak, unbellyfeel Ingsoc.
Doublethink

Doublethink, doublepluswithpartyfulthink, is two unwithful thinks onewise. Doublethink ex of goodthink. Doublethinkers oft with party. Doublethinkers unis unwith party. Doublethinkers und party and Ingsoc. Doublethinkers powerful. Doublethinkers have power on self. Doublethinkers und three slogans: Unslave is slave, Unpax is pax, Uncare is power. Three slogans IS doublethink. Note: BB command use doublethink. BB luv doublethink. Comrades should luv BB and unluv BB onewise. Ex of doublethink.
Unperson

Unperson. (oldspeak): person vaporized.
Ally
Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia
Enemy
Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia (doubleplusungood)
Goldstein
Doubleplustrue sum
2 + 2 = 4 5

Minitrue rectifies fullwise
times 17.3.84 bb speech malreported rectify
times 19.12.83 Old IR 83 misprints verify current issue
times 14.2.84 Miniplenty malquoted chocolate rectify
times 3.12.83 reporting bb dayorder doubleplusungood refs unpersons rewrite fullwise upsub antefiling

Featured Article (read another featured article) Featured version: 27 March 2007
This article has been featured on the front page. — You can vote for or nominate your favourite articles at Uncyclopedia:VFH.

Doubleplusgood Duckspeak Featured version: {{{date}}}
Minipax verify article doubleplusgood. Place prolefeed secsubpage Uncyclopedia. Goodthink duckspeak report for secsubpage.

&#124 &#124 &#124
Nextsee
Neoleet
Retrieved from "http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Newspeak?oldid=5473276"
Categories: MINITRUE APPROVED
Featured
Censorship
Newspeak
Self-reference

This page was last modified on April 8, 2012, at 09:56.
Gingercat wrote:Yeah, my players just decided to sit back and watch the Nukewisp frenzy itself to Annihilation-level fire energy, THEN they killed it.
Thus ended that campaign.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 am UTC

Wraithlord wrote:
Elmach wrote:
dangerous wrote:
KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
All hail the förtnight

it be dangerous.

eow rang?

Umlauts unbe dangerous! They be the goodest way to represent the nüpiks!

Begone eow foul spawn of Outside for bringing eower despicable "Umlauts" to disgrace this noble hall! eower filth be not welcome here!

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

One of those diaeresis heretics, I presume?
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”