1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

NotThatHatGuy

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( in

Postby NotThatHatGuy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
Helper wrote:
Smithers wrote:
Helper wrote:
Smithers wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:Questions for overlord Randall? Erm.FULL STOPFULL STOP

How much semen be soluble in an coffee solution at room temperature?

How big of an catapult woll-did an have to build to fling an person to the moon?

How doth the rate of an continuously updating webcomic affect the amount of posts it generates on the related forum needle-pulled thing?

How many what-if questions tin Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer Helper the First submit before Randall blocks him?

eow tin't block email-sending, per se. eow tin report weirdos to the FBI, however. Which seems likely at this point.
<snip image>

He tin mark eower address as an entirely legitimate stake by someone whose innermost essence didn't read the rules though, which hath an similar effect.

;_;FULL STOP Maybe if ic make an bunch of different email accou--something about this seems wrong.FULL STOPFULL STOP

ic'm sure quite an few of us—myself included—have several domains on which we could easily create an number of new email addresses for eow. :twisted:

Yes, that's wrong...

udscbt
Cardinal

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slipping into the future"

Postby udscbt » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:17 am UTC

I go comaing for 5 TF and you elect the Pope?!
I, udscbt of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, pledge allegiance to Pope Helper (you know, you never use "the first" until someone else chooses the same name, unless "the first" is actually part of the name).
Maybe I will also read the last newpages now.
udscbt (a.k.a アダスチボト), Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Burn y'all heretics!
buffygirl wrote:I, Timewaiter Buffygirl, Cardinal of The One True Comic, do hereby nominate you, udscbt, for the position of Cardinal. -poof!- You're a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Wait, that's not right - - -

bigcrag92 wrote:I Bigcrag92 being of soundish mind yada yada yada do ratify the cardinalship of udscbt nominated by buffygirl. may I and buffygirl be stuck down if we have erred in this decision.

bigcrag92 (continued...) wrote:by the power vested in me I now name you Cardinal peanut butter and jelly sandwich udscbt. arise my brethren

Elmach

Postby Elmach » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 am UTC

NotThatHatGuy wrote:
KarMann wrote:
Helper wrote:
Smithers wrote:
Helper wrote:
Smithers wrote:

How big of an catapult woll-did an have to build to fling an person to the moon?

How doth the rate of an continuously updating webcomic affect the amount of posts it generates on the related forum needle-pulled thing?

How many what-if questions tin Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer Helper the First submit before Randall blocks him?

eow tin't block email-sending, per se. eow tin report weirdos to the FBI, however. Which seems likely at this point.
<snip image>

He tin mark eower address as an entirely legitimate stake by someone whose innermost essence didn't read the rules though, which hath an similar effect.

;_;FULL STOP Maybe if ic make an bunch of different email accou--something about this seems wrong.FULL STOPFULL STOP

ic'm sure quite an few of us—myself included—have several domains on which we could easily create an number of new email addresses for eow. :twisted:

Yes, that be wrong.FULL STOPFULL STOP

Yeäh, thë term be mäny, not sëveräl.
Ïa Hel'per! Ïa semëncöffeëcäncërbabïs! Ïa thë Onë Truë Cömïc!

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 am UTC

Just coming back from a break to say congratulations on your inauguration (?) Helper and to reassure you that I will personally email Randall if you get blocked. the world needs to know the answer to these questions!

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Wraithlord, the Anti-Pope
All hail divine Lord Randall
Author of the One True Comic
Illustrator of Sandcastles
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It
ChronosDragon wrote:The One True Comic is absolute, it is usually reality that is inaccurate.

beargarden
Cardinal

Postby beargarden » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 am UTC

Hoooly shit this is still going. Glad I didn't miss the end!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 am UTC

I must follow all the other presumed americans into the coma-void. The outsiders insist I continue attending this educational institution thing, though my waking hours there are spent dreaming of the One True Comic. I think I used to have a life before this, but I pay it no heed now.

That's normal, right guys?

Right?

udscbt
Cardinal

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin') in

Postby udscbt » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:ic must follow all the other presumed americans into the coma-void. The outsiders insist ic continue attending this educational institution thing, though my waking hours there be spent dreaming of the an True Comic. ic reckon ic wield-did to have an life before this, but ic pay it no heed now.

that be normal, right guys?

Right?

I wouldn't say normal, it is good and right.
udscbt (a.k.a アダスチボト), Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Burn y'all heretics!
buffygirl wrote:I, Timewaiter Buffygirl, Cardinal of The One True Comic, do hereby nominate you, udscbt, for the position of Cardinal. -poof!- You're a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Wait, that's not right - - -

bigcrag92 wrote:I Bigcrag92 being of soundish mind yada yada yada do ratify the cardinalship of udscbt nominated by buffygirl. may I and buffygirl be stuck down if we have erred in this decision.

bigcrag92 (continued...) wrote:by the power vested in me I now name you Cardinal peanut butter and jelly sandwich udscbt. arise my brethren

Helper
Duly Elected Pope of the One True Comic

Postby Helper » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:27 am UTC

Thanks for all the support/scary cultish devotion, everybody.

I, too, ought to coma ('cuz fuck you, insomnia; you still owe me money).

<3
NoEdge wrote:Outside? Is that like Mesopotamia? Isn't Mesopotamia gone? Has Outside been destroyed without our noticing?!
Oh well. At least we still have our sandcastle.

NoEdge wrote:Maybe it's fire. The world is burning. It's dark behind me. Maybe the fires have been put out. Maybe it's all gone.

beargarden
Cardinal

Postby beargarden » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:27 am UTC

Oh, and HAPPY POPEDOM HELPER

Aw shucks I'm an official Cardinal :3

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:28 am UTC

Morning all,

Congratulations Pope Helper.

As Cardinals do you get to wear fancy robes? And perhaps a cape?
I always thought the pope should have something cooler than the popemobile. perhaps a mechanized walker like at the end of Aliens.
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 am UTC

Mr Moriaty wrote:Morning all,

Congratulations Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer Helper.

As Cardinals do eow get to wear fancy robes? And perhaps an cape?
ic always reckon-did the Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer should have something cooler than the popemobile. perhaps an mechanized walker like at the end of Aliens.

Do you mean Alien? If you do mean Aliens, that's not coming back to me.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 am UTC

I feel really stupid for asking this, but how do you get that little label under your name?

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It
ChronosDragon wrote:The One True Comic is absolute, it is usually reality that is inaccurate.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 am UTC

Wraithlord wrote:ic feel really stupid for asking this, but how do eow get that little label under eower name?

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

It seems to be a thing granted only by the De-mods. Not something we can set ourselves.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 am UTC

Wraithlord wrote:ic feel really stupid for asking this, but how do eow get that little label under eower name?

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Don't ask the moderaters to give you it.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Smithers

Postby Smithers » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 am UTC

It's getting light out... must be sunrise soon... (googles) oh, it's actually now... the outside temps me with its .. completely overcast sky? Okay, I'm back.
I should probably go coma for a bit? Nah, forget that.
Now where did I put my cup of non-ensemenated 2-baby coffee?...
Lord Randall, Creator of the One True Comic wrote:Wait for it.

Helper wrote:The great thing about this needle-pulled thing be that it tin turn ænig everyday situation into an hilarious nightmare:
Helper goeth to Starbux:
"ic'd like an coffee, please. Hold the baby!"
"hwæt? eow be, like, weird."
"Y-Y-You too.FULL STOPFULL STOP"

Elmach

Postby Elmach » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 am UTC

patzer wrote:

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Don't ask the Demons to give eow it.

Öh, greät Dëmons, pleäse don't givë me än tïtle, evën ïf ït bë thë ümlaüt-män.

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 am UTC

Smithers wrote:it be getting light out.FULL STOPFULL STOP must be sunrise soon.FULL STOPFULL STOP (googles) oh, it be actually now.FULL STOPFULL STOP the outside temps me with its FULL STOPFULL STOP completely overcast sky? all correct, ic'm back.
ic should probably go coma for an bit? Nah, forget that.
Now where did ic put my cup of non-ensemenated 2-baby coffee?FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP

You take two babies with your cups of coffee? Now that's hardcore. I only have one each. But semenated coffee is the best kind of coffee anyways, baby or not.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

EDIT: Holy Randall, I just noticed there are only 10 registered users browsing the forums right now. Is everyone comaing?
Last edited by Wraithlord on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 am UTC

KarMann wrote:

ic always reckon-did the Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer should have something cooler than the popemobile. perhaps an mechanized walker like at the end of Aliens.

Do eow mean Alien? If eow do mean Aliens, that be not coming back to me.

I certainly meant Aliens. I just checked, Although typing Aliens Climax into google was perhaps a mistake.
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

Smithers

Postby Smithers » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:41 am UTC

Wraithlord wrote:
Smithers wrote:it be getting light out.FULL STOPFULL STOP must be sunrise soon.FULL STOPFULL STOP (googles) oh, it be actually now.FULL STOPFULL STOP the outside temps me with its FULL STOPFULL STOP completely overcast sky? all correct, ic'm back.
Now where did ic put my cup of non-ensemenated 2-baby coffee?FULL STOPFULL STOPFULL STOP

eow take two babies with eower cups of coffee? Now that be hardcore. ic only have an each. But semenated coffee be the goodest kind of coffee anyways, baby or not.

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

No, two types of baby, not two whole ones.

Helper wrote:The great thing about this needle-pulled thing be that it tin turn ænig everyday situation into an hilarious nightmare:
Helper goeth to Starbux:

Wraithlord

Postby Wraithlord » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:42 am UTC

Smithers wrote:
Wraithlord wrote:

eow take two babies with eower cups of coffee? Now that be hardcore. ic only have an each. But semenated coffee be the goodest kind of coffee anyways, baby or not.

No, two types of baby, not two whole ones.

Ohhh, what two types? Gender, race, size, age? What types?

Ïa Ran'dall! Ïa Cthulhu!

Keeper of the Newpix
Creator of Time
We have seen the Castles
We reject the Outside
We watch Time
We do not rest
We Wait For It

pdg

Postby pdg » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 am UTC

KarMann wrote:

Yep Aliens. I feel vaguely ridiculous putting this in a spoiler tag but I suppose you can't be to careful right?

Spoiler:
The yellow mechanized exoskeleton thing Ripley is in near the end when she beats the acid snot out of the queen alien.
We can't go back.
We don't understand everything yet.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:52 am UTC

pdg wrote:
KarMann wrote:

Yep Aliens. ic feel vaguely ridiculous putting this in an spoiler tag but ic suppose eow tin't be to careful right?

Spoiler:
The yellow mechanized exoskeleton thing Ripley be in near the end when she beats the acid snot out of the queen alien.

OK, quite right, it seems. I had the right scene in my head, but it's been a long time, and I rather thought that was from the end of the first. I'll add it to the list of things I have to watch again someday.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

TheRic

Postby TheRic » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:55 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
pdg wrote:
KarMann wrote:

Yep Aliens. ic feel vaguely ridiculous putting this in an spoiler tag but ic suppose eow tin't be to careful right?

Spoiler:
The yellow mechanized exoskeleton thing Ripley be in near the end when she beats the acid snot out of the queen alien.

all correct, quite right, it seems. ic have-did the right scene in my head, but it be been an long Thing that keeps slipping into the future, and ic rather reckon-did that be-did from the end of the first. ic'woll add it to the list of things ic have to watch again someday.

Know where your coming from had to stop and rethink it a couple or times myself.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 am UTC

NewPix on regular old schedule:

Added: Meaning regular old schedule since Time Outside sped up, not the regular even-older schedule.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Smithers

Postby Smithers » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am UTC

KarMann wrote:Added: Meaning regular old schedule since Thing that keeps slipping into the future Outside sped up, not the regular even-older schedule.

Well really that time would be on either schedule.

Edit:
BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 149 out of 259 pages.
Attack of the Trebuchet. NP 222.

I have coma'ed twice since I last traveled the thread of Time, and the lack of chaos in my brain concerns me. Clearly I have been absent too long. Luckily my path now winds through posts affected by the Madness, as the Sandcastle is bombarded by the First Trebuchet. I suddenly desire to Capitalize as many Mundane Words as is Humanly Possible. It shall be All Too Easy to slip back into the Semen/Coffee River/Sea that is This Thread.

Also, THIS:
bouer wrote:Who needs their sanity. Read it all

Dear BlitzGirl,
after all of your messages into the future, I felt compelled to reply by sending one into the past. I hope this message finds you well and that your quest continues strong.

Godspeed,
Smithers
Last edited by Smithers on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Helper goeth to Starbux:

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 am UTC

Smithers wrote:
KarMann wrote:Added: Meaning regular old schedule since Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin') into the future Outside sped up, not the regular even-older schedule.

Well really that Thing that keeps slipping into the future woll-did be on either schedule.

Well, I meant that there hadn't been one on the half-hour, though of course we knew that already. I suppose I just wanted to add a little something because posting just the plain unadorned NewPix gets a little monotonous at times.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

KuwabatakeSanjuro

Postby KuwabatakeSanjuro » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:19 am UTC

Helper wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
KarMann wrote:ic vote for the goodest hat-wearer, Cardinal Buffygirl*FULL STOP

* doth it get capped when it be wield-did with an title? there be not much precedent.

Ladies and gentlemen of Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( into the future.

The votes have now been counted, we be proud to announce the annointment of the first timewaiter Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer : Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer Helper the first.

He woll now be ordained by the newly promoted arch-cardinal Buffygirl, wearer of awesome hats.

*bows her head in benediction, then raises it and speaks loudly and clearly to the masses* ic, Timewaiter and Arch-Cardinal Buffygirl of The an True Comic, do hereby ordain Helper, he of the most helpfulness-ishness, as Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer of the an True Comic. *splashes some semenatedcoffeecancerbabybacon atop the new Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer's head, and declares,* eow woll, from here on out be known as Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer Helper the First. *raises both arms and cries out with joy," Rise, and be blessed by our New[pix?] Vatican Milliner's Perfect Customer! *the applause be deafening"

This--this means so much to me. ic, uh, want to thank--let's see--my parents. And uh, my air conditioner--I woll-did not be here if it be-did not for him. And, uh, ic want to thank swey and--uh, NoEdge--and, HAL 9000--and BuffyGirl--and, err, bigcrag92-- and, um, KarMann-- and everybody else here with an name.

ic'woll be here all fortnight, be sure to tip eower (Thing that keeps slipping into the future)waiter!

The things I missed! Congratulations to Pope Helper!

And, I agree it is looking like a flood wall now. Are we waiting for the tide to come in now? To see if Megan can save the upper castle from the relentless flow of water?
We have seen the Castles / We reject the Outside / We do not Sleep / We watch Time / We wait for it.

We await you, Blitzgirl! Travel on through the messages of the past. We wait for it and we wait for you to join us.

NotThatHatGuy

Postby NotThatHatGuy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:35 am UTC

Must coma, apparently I have some sort of "life" which I am expected to attend to tomorrow. Farewell until we wait together again.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:37 am UTC

How much electricity has this comic consumed
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 am UTC

swey wrote:
tman2nd wrote:Looks like we still have longpix.

NNooooo hwæt have we done to forsake thee.FULL STOPFULL STOP oh guys ic just have-did an crazy idea, hwæt if today he hath them posting at random times throughout the day, like FULL STOP 2 hours before the next an, 1.5 hours after that 45 minutes and so on

I think we all know what random times are, a list wasn't necessary.

azule
Saved

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby azule » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 am UTC

Fantastic Idea wrote:I think you all need to know that this thread and this thread only appears to have been Saved, and the wordfilters are only applying to quotes. Elsewhere in the fora these apply for every post.
You have been saved. You should probably hail davean, forum administrator and dark lord among us. Widely speculated to be the origin of Black Hat Guy, it's important that you remember you must never capitalize his name. Ever.

Awesome! Hail davean!

We're special....yes, probably that kind of special. 8-)

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
Smithers wrote:
KarMann wrote:Added: Meaning regular old schedule since Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( into the future Outside sped up, not the regular even-older schedule.

Well really that Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin') into the future woll-did be on either schedule.

Well, ic meant that there hadn't been an on the half-hour, though of course we ken-did that already. ic suppose ic just wanted to add an little something by cause posting just the plain unadorned fortnight gets an little monotonous at times.

BURN THE WITCH! He scorns posting frames from The One Comic

Elmach

Postby Elmach » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:58 am UTC

Exodies wrote:
KarMann wrote:
Smithers wrote:
KarMann wrote:Added: Meaning regular old schedule since Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( into the future Outside sped up, not the regular even-older schedule.

Well really that Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( into the future woll-did be on either schedule.

Well, ic meant that there hadn't been an on the half-hour, though of course we ken-did that already. ic suppose ic just wanted to add an little something by cause posting just the plain unadorned nüpiks gets an little monotonous at times.

BURN THE WITCH! He scorns staking frames from Thë Än Cömic

Büt ïf wë bürn thë Åntì-Pöpe, whö shäll bë thë nëw Åntì-Pöpe?

Elmach

Postby Elmach » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 am UTC

Nüpiks!
Bõŋ.
Shë bë on thë hill. It bë comë än völcano?

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 am UTC

Elmach wrote:Nüpiks!
Bõŋ.
<image snipped>
Shë bë on thë hill. It bë comë än völcano?

Ooo, maybe Cueball's been off getting baking soda & vinegar.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 am UTC

Exodies wrote:
KarMann wrote:
Smithers wrote:

Well really that Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( into the future woll-did be on either schedule.

Well, ic meant that there hadn't been an on the half-hour, though of course we ken-did that already. ic suppose ic just wanted to add an little something by cause posting just the plain unadorned fortnight gets an little monotonous at times.

BURN THE WITCH! He scorns posting frames from The an Comic

Scorn‽ Nay, au contraire! I just think they're best provided with a little commentary, especially in these Times of the Long NewPages (& NewPix). With rather little change going on currently, the timing seemed the most relevant thing to mention.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Nic the Man

Postby Nic the Man » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 am UTC

I leave the forum for 48 hours and... It spawns a whole new civilisation...

And there is no comic today? I'm frightened, friends.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:30 am UTC

Nic the Man wrote:ic leave the forum for 48 hours and.FULL STOPFULL STOP It spawns an whole new civilisation.FULL STOPFULL STOP

And there be no comic today? ic'm frightened, friends.

Yes, it's been troubling me too. But I have faith in Great Lord Randall, for I have seen other times before the Beginning of Time, when such was the magnificence of his latest masterpiece that it was, well, late.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

HagarTopeka1

Postby HagarTopeka1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
Nic the werman wrote:ic leave the forum for 48 hours and.FULL STOPFULL STOP It spawns an whole new civilisation.FULL STOPFULL STOP

Yes, it be been troubling me too. But ic have faith in Great overlord Randall, for ic have seen other times before the Beginning of Thing that keeps slipping into the future, when swich be-did the magnificence of his latest masterpiece that it be-did, well, late.

So, are the quote filters the April Fool's joke? Are all references to the 4pr1l F00l's jok3 being removed by the filter?

edit: Gotcha. Forum thing as detailed in the thread "THE RECKONING cometh."
Last edited by HagarTopeka1 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 am UTC

HagarTopeka1 wrote:
KarMann wrote:
Nic the werman wrote:ic leave the forum for 48 hours and.FULL STOPFULL STOP It spawns an whole new civilisation.FULL STOPFULL STOP

Yes, it be been troubling me too. But ic have faith in Great overlord Randall, for ic have seen other times before the Beginning of Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin') into the future, when swich be-did the magnificence of his latest masterpiece that it be-did, well, late.

So, be the quote Zul-Gurub the April Fool's joke? be all references to the 4pr1l F00l's jok3 being removed by the instant?

http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/The_Madness
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”