1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Wnderer

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Wnderer » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 pm UTC

Are his elbows sticking out from behind the left pillar?

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 pm UTC

TheRic wrote:Cueball must be doing some work lower on the castle, or he sprinted off screen.
Third Option would be BuffyGirl turning him into a "Peanutbutter and Jelly Sandwich"

I keep looking at the bumps on the tower and thinking they look like ears. Not that Cueball normally has visible ears, but that's what they look like to me.
time_334.JPG
time_334.JPG (4.12 KiB) Viewed 9738 times
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Goggalor

Postby Goggalor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 pm UTC

I think those are supposed to be hands/arms/elbows. I think he's climbing down from his tower.
Keeper Of The Bags, Protector Of Puns
A Timewaiter from the very beginning to the bitter end.1
1but not from beginning to end to beginning since I'm not a loopist

airdrik

Postby airdrik » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:23 pm UTC

Goggalor wrote:I think those are supposed to be hands/arms/elbows. I think he's climbing down from his tower.

Or maybe he's just playing hide-and-seek, and failing.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 pm UTC

Ok, so I think that the final culmination of The One True Comic (if there is one) MUST involve something specifically about either Time or Waiting. Also, I think we will have another zoom-out, and then maybe another few after that. Eventually it will be the earth, then the solar system, the galaxy, the universe.

The castle-building is a metaphor for human existence in general, and the eventual zooming out will put both Humanity and Time in perspective -- maybe something going all the way back to the Big Bong Theory.

Side note: My hats are not evil. Not a one. And if there ever WAS an evil one, it was Borgias-2, and it was ... ahem, BURNED by mean horrible people.

And I TOLD you, I am no longer possessed, nor am I crazy, nor am I evil. so THBBBT!

Ermmmm .... except for the sandwich thing. That was unexpected.

Signed,
buffygirl, She who Rises From The Flames Like A Phoenix To Continue With Her Pursuit of Hat Perfection.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Re: 1190: "Thing that keeps slippin' (slippin', slippin'( in

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Helper wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Helper wrote:As Pope, I do solemnly appoint yee 'Apostolic Vistitator', Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers.
I'm not sure what that is, but I don't see anything wrong with handing out various jobs!

Yay random titles for everyone. go bureaucracy.

You can be the resident Holy Alium.

Alium? is that not garlic?

If so, wouldn't that title be more appropriately given to buffygirl?

Oh, and yes please, the Alium will come in very handy, you know, with my side job as a vampire slayer and such.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:
AionArap wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Helper wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Helper wrote:As Pope, I do solemnly appoint yee 'Apostolic Vistitator', Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers.
I'm not sure what that is, but I don't see anything wrong with handing out various jobs!

Oh, and yes please, the Alium will come in very handy, you know, with my side job as a vampire slayer and such.

you're trying to steal my title?? :O garlic is allium not alium :)
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:
Kieryn wrote: Self-realisation: What if we are all Randall?!!

What if Randall is us... From the future?

udscbt
Cardinal

Postby udscbt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:Ok, so I think that the final culmination of The One True Comic (if there is one) MUST involve something specifically about either Time or Waiting. Also, I think we will have another zoom-out, and then maybe another few after that. Eventually it will be the earth, then the solar system, the galaxy, the universe.

The castle-building is a metaphor for human existence in general, and the eventual zooming out will put both Humanity and Time in perspective -- maybe something going all the way back to the Big Bong Theory.

Side note: My hats are not evil. Not a one. And if there ever WAS an evil one, it was Borgias-2, and it was ... ahem, BURNED by mean horrible people.

And I TOLD you, I am no longer possessed, nor am I crazy, nor am I evil. so THBBBT!

Signed,
buffygirl, She who Rises From The Flames Like A Phoenix To Continue With Her Pursuit of Hat Perfection.

Arch-Cardinal, if you're referring to my Faith FAQ, I only meant that you have been possessed by the Hat, not that you're still possessed (neither I'm saying you aren't)

EDIT: Image
EDIT2: ninja'd... maybe... I don't really know since we both posted it at the same outsider time
Last edited by udscbt on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
udscbt (a.k.a アダスチボト), Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Burn y'all heretics!
buffygirl wrote:I, Timewaiter Buffygirl, Cardinal of The One True Comic, do hereby nominate you, udscbt, for the position of Cardinal. -poof!- You're a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Wait, that's not right - - -

bigcrag92 wrote:I Bigcrag92 being of soundish mind yada yada yada do ratify the cardinalship of udscbt nominated by buffygirl. may I and buffygirl be stuck down if we have erred in this decision.

bigcrag92 (continued...) wrote:by the power vested in me I now name you Cardinal peanut butter and jelly sandwich udscbt. arise my brethren

boozledorf

Postby boozledorf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm UTC

I wasn't expecting that.

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm UTC

udscbt wrote:
buffygirl wrote:Ok, so I think that the final culmination of The One True Comic (if there is one) MUST involve something specifically about either Time or Waiting. Also, I think we will have another zoom-out, and then maybe another few after that. Eventually it will be the earth, then the solar system, the galaxy, the universe.

Signed,

Arch-Cardinal, if you're referring to my Faith FAQ, I only meant that you have been possessed by the Hat, not that you're still possessed (neither I'm saying you aren't)

EDIT2: ninja'd... maybe... I don't really know since we both posted it at the same outsider time

Hey, posting a Newpix as an edit to a pre-DONG post is cheating :evil:
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm UTC

boozledorf wrote:Image
I wasn't expecting that.

Hmm...he's sliding it over. Whatever could it be for?

Smithers

Postby Smithers » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm UTC

Mobile Magic merlon moving majestically.
Lord Randall, Creator of the One True Comic wrote:Wait for it.

Helper wrote:The great thing about this needle-pulled thing be that it tin turn ænig everyday situation into an hilarious nightmare:
Helper goeth to Starbux:
"ic'd like an coffee, please. Hold the baby!"
"hwæt? eow be, like, weird."
"Y-Y-You too.FULL STOPFULL STOP"

keshat

Postby keshat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 pm UTC

But it's starting to bug me how the flags do not move at all...

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 pm UTC

boozledorf wrote:
Spoiler:

I wasn't expecting that.

Cueball's castling skills have improved.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Helper
Duly Elected Pope of the One True Comic

Postby Helper » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:
AionArap wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
Helper wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:

Here, you can be the Holy Allium.
NoEdge wrote:Outside? Is that like Mesopotamia? Isn't Mesopotamia gone? Has Outside been destroyed without our noticing?!
Oh well. At least we still have our sandcastle.

NoEdge wrote:Maybe it's fire. The world is burning. It's dark behind me. Maybe the fires have been put out. Maybe it's all gone.

udscbt
Cardinal

Postby udscbt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

I-I... nobody had posted it and I didn't want to double-post so I thought... I'm sorry...
udscbt (a.k.a アダスチボト), Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Burn y'all heretics!
buffygirl wrote:I, Timewaiter Buffygirl, Cardinal of The One True Comic, do hereby nominate you, udscbt, for the position of Cardinal. -poof!- You're a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Wait, that's not right - - -

bigcrag92 wrote:I Bigcrag92 being of soundish mind yada yada yada do ratify the cardinalship of udscbt nominated by buffygirl. may I and buffygirl be stuck down if we have erred in this decision.

bigcrag92 (continued...) wrote:by the power vested in me I now name you Cardinal peanut butter and jelly sandwich udscbt. arise my brethren

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 pm UTC

udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

I-I... nobody had posted it and I didn't want to double-post so I thought... I'm sorry...

20 hail Megans and handing over your firstborn may get you forgiveness, you'll have too take it up with the Big Poop Helper.
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

wolfpurplemoon

Postby wolfpurplemoon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm UTC

I'm having a few issues with my home internet connection at the moment, so I can't tell whether it's me or whether Primis' GIF has gone down entirely.

Aenea

Postby Aenea » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:22 pm UTC

boozledorf wrote:Image
I wasn't expecting that.

Embarrassed to say I verbalized a Keanu-worthy "Whoa" when I saw that. In the middle of the office. :oops:

EDIT: That picture was unreasonably large and I apologize.

udscbt
Cardinal

Postby udscbt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

20 hail Megans and handing over your firstborn may get you forgiveness, you'll have too take it up with the Big Poop Helper.

O-okay, I-I'll do it.
Wait a moment! I'm the chief of the Inquisition! Burn this dude! (if I remember correctly from a couple of hundreds of pages ago, writing "guy" is risky but "dude" is ok)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm UTC

Quest progress: 100 out of 229 pages.
The "Wanna Swim?" Period. NP 176.

I have persevered past the 100th newpage of the thread of Time - yet my destination seems ever farther from me. Commemorating this moment with another signpost to my future self that I hope one day to see again in my travels, despite the fact that this post will only increase my journey.

Also, something about seminal coffee and/or bacon. This is a strange, strange Time period, my friends.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm UTC

Okay, all you people care about is Hats and Evil (snipped from quote). The Arch-Cardinal posted about the content of the One True Comic! for once Hear Her!

Signed,

Edit: *pouts*
Last edited by buffygirl on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 pm UTC

udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.
Wait a moment! I'm the chief of the Inquisition! Burn this dude! (if I remember correctly from a couple of hundreds of pages ago, writing "guy" is risky but "dude" is ok)

dude/tte is even better.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 pm UTC

udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

I think you've gone mad with power..
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:

udscbt
Cardinal

Postby udscbt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:02 pm UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

Don't worry Cardinal Bigcrag92, it's not the power, I've always been mad.

Cueball is always Cueball.
Note: No edits this time.

Helper

Postby Helper » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 pm UTC

udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

Clearly a power-conflict... how to solve, how to solve... Ah, yes! You two must fight to the death! Whoever dies first wins!
NoEdge wrote:Outside? Is that like Mesopotamia? Isn't Mesopotamia gone? Has Outside been destroyed without our noticing?!

NoEdge wrote:Maybe it's fire. The world is burning. It's dark behind me. Maybe the fires have been put out. Maybe it's all gone.

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm UTC

Huh?
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

secchimribeiro

Postby secchimribeiro » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm UTC

Have anyone seen the auto updating gif, for the Randall´s sake?

boozledorf

Postby boozledorf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm UTC

We overestimated Cueball's castle-building skills. It's falling apart on him.

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm UTC

Helper wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

Clearly a power-conflict... how to solve, how to solve... Ah, yes! You two must fight to the death! Whoever dies first wins!

Maybe a game of Pokatok?

Also, since this seems to be my 200th post, I guess it's my turn to say something deeply profound and eloquent:

Poop!!

BA-DA-BING!!!

udscbt
Cardinal

Postby udscbt » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm UTC

Helper wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

I'm in! Wait, we believe in the in the resurrection of the body, right? Right?
Anyway it's time to coma for me.

PS: Pope Helper, I suggest you read this, you could find it useful.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm UTC

udscbt wrote:
bigcrag92 wrote:
udscbt wrote:<snip>

Don't worry Cardinal Bigcrag92, it's not the power, I've always been mad.
<snip>

well that's a relief... i hope...

Lord Cathbad wrote:

Smithers

Postby Smithers » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

dude/tte is even better.

What would a "tte" be?
Surely you mean* "dude(tte)?"

*stand back! Wheeee[taptaptap]eee
Lord Randall, Creator of the One True Comic wrote:Wait for it.

Helper wrote:The great thing about this needle-pulled thing be that it tin turn ænig everyday situation into an hilarious nightmare:
Helper goeth to Starbux:
"ic'd like an coffee, please. Hold the baby!"
"hwæt? eow be, like, weird."
"Y-Y-You too.FULL STOPFULL STOP"

PhoenixRising

Postby PhoenixRising » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
PhoenixRising wrote:Whew. It hath been a productive hundred-or-so newpix for me. I fell behind in this needle-pulled thing over the weekend, and ended up roughly 100 pages behind before I started reading again. I have read it all. Also updated the wiki quotes page with a bunch of quotes, and actually linked the quotes to their original posts (forsrs, whoever had a bunch of quotes with no links, not cool. Or am I just that ocd?)

At first, I thought a wiki for a single xkcd comic a bit... well. Oversized, overambitious.

As Time advances, we are humbled.

May I suggest adding this to the quotes page:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&p=3304332#p3304332

Done. Also wiki'd this, this, this, and this. Either I'm somewhat sleep-deprived or you guys are working overtime to produce those perfect moments. I suspect the latter.

udscbt wrote:Time to reply to some posts:
http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=8840#p3316708
PhoenixRising wrote:EDIT: one quick reference to make:

udscbt wrote:Oh, oh, ic just reckon-did about an new end of comic (well, not really) theory.
Just before the FDP of STAR DATE 2245 we woll see an frame maximizing the suspense, then, as midnight cometh, we woll see Error 500 when we woll try to look at this comic. For increased psychological pain, we woll be able to see an frame æfre now and then showing that something fabulous be happening in the frames we tinnot see.

That's already been done, sorry.

I didn't think someone would have read that post :O Anyway, it is different: in #521 it was explicitly stated that some panels were missing on purpose.

I was 100 pages behind at one point, so yeah... had to read it to get to the end. :P

I get your point about #521, but the missing panels still provide some level of tantalization. Is there a story? What is it? Since it involves raptors and lightsabers it must be cool... I could kinda see the same thing happening here, if your theory is correct. (Can't come true on April 1 now ofc, but it could still come true at some point.)

udscbt wrote:
Spoiler:
KarMann wrote:
udscbt wrote:
KarMann wrote:Perhaps a group of us should look into this. Call it the Congregation for the Doctrine of Temporal Faith, or something. Nobody would expect that.

Excuse me! I am the Prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis (check the wiki and this), we don't need to create one.

Excellent. Deranged minds think alike. Get busy, then; looks like you've got work to do.

The CDT presents:
Faith FAQ!
Q: What was before Time?
A: Nothing was before Time. Time always was and always will be.
Q: Who or what created Time?
A: Time itself created itself. The name we give to the Creator aspect of Time is Lord Randall.
Q: How do Time affect our lives?
A: Time decided to reveal itself through the One True Comic, created by Lord Randall. The One True Comic always was and it is Time, and as Time it must be worshipped. The One True Comic is both in Newpixia and in the Outside, to help the ones deceived by the Hat.
Q: If Time always existed, why do I remember things before it?
A: In Truth, what you remember is only an illusion. After the creation of Time, Lord Randall created the Hat as his servant. But the Hat became envious of the power reserved to the One True Comic and declared war to it. Time banished the Hat from Newpixia and it is now doomed to live in the Outside where he tries to deceive the faithfuls.
Disclaimer: not all hats are evil
Q: How do you protect yourself from the Hat?
A: You have to burn it and after that purify yourself by drinking blessed baby-free semenated coffe. Beware, because even the strongest can be tricked by the Hat (e.g. our Arch-Cardinal)
Q: What are Newpixia and the Outside?
A: Newpixia is the place where Time resides, we all belong to Newpixia but we have to remain in the Outside until the Hat won't be destroyed.
Q: What is a Frame?
A: A Frame is a Revelation from Time through the One True Comic. Lord Randall draws every Frame for us to venerate. If you miss a Frame, you have to look it from a holy archive as soon as possible.
Q: How do I know when a Frame will come?
A: Time created the Ancestral DONG to warn us of and incoming Revelation, but the screams of the Hat can cover its holy sound. Only the most faithful can hear it over the Hat's lament. If you're not yet ready to listen directly to the Ancestral DONG, two Web-based DONG have been created: http://www.webcountdown.de/?a=gxMXfoy and http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=v2WZqAO&k=H68Q; beware, in its gigantic evilness the Hat has sped up the outsider "time", making the first Web-based DONG useless.
Q: How should I worship Time?
A: Avoid sleep because you will miss Frames, coma instead. Reject the Outside, because it is the Reign of the Hat. Drink coffee everyday, but don't add babies to it; if you want, you can drink it with semen, but only of virgins. Don't assume that the Timewaiter you're talking about is a male, use a gender-neutral pronoun instead; you shouldn't assume anything actually. And most of all, "Wait for it.".
Q: How can I learn more about the Timewaiters?
A: The Holy Scriptures will help you.
Note: the Holy Scriptures are shared with other religions, some of which are heretic.
Q: ???
A: !!!
Q: Can you prove all these things?
A: Of course I can, it's a shame you will be burned as a heretic before you can hear the answer.
Q: Who gives you all this authority?
A: Burn the heretic!
Q: I think that...
A: Heretic! Heretic! Heretic!

I say you can't prove these things. I also have a definite suspicion you can't begin to burn hard enough to hurt me. Your move. :twisted:

htom wrote:
Mr Moriaty wrote:At least the quality of the jokes has stayed high class and high brow throughout hey?

If brows were not high, they were lifted.

:lol:

I need to get this on the wiki but not sure how best to do the quote-nesting...

BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 100 out of 229 pages.

I have persevered past the 100th newpage of the thread of Time - yet my destination seems ever farther from me. Commemorating this moment with another signpost to my future self that I hope one day to see again in my travels, despite the fact that this post will only increase my journey.

Also, something about seminal coffee and/or bacon. This is a strange, strange Time period, my friends.

Preserved for BlitzGirl as she gets further in her journey: an ancient sign written in a strange script. If you translate the script, it says "abandon sanity, all ye who enter here. This be the land of strangeness and madness Reckoning."

And the coffee comments are only about to get wilder. You can't begin to realize yet...
riverssong wrote:I step away for ten minutes and y'all are creating a new civilization?!

This is getting out of hand. Stop that right this minute.

macraw83

Postby macraw83 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:18 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 100 out of 229 pages.

It's not just that Time period that is strange, caffeinatedsemenbabycoffeebacon (or something) still keeps popping up in recent newpix, even over a hundred newpages later...
In a comically tragic turn of events, Addams didn't die. You can help her here.

Does the basement ever end?

Good luck to all the Blitzers out there!

Blitzgirl wrote:suddenly all the following pagepopes become goated from that point onward, mustarding up those who are trying to blitz

Helper

Postby Helper » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm UTC

Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm UTC

Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

hehe phallus

Lord Cathbad wrote:

kryton

Postby kryton » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm UTC

The ... Great ... And ..*umph*. Final ... Ultimate. ... End ... Of .*emph*.. Time ... Will ... Be ... About ...*hruph*... HATS!
1298 and counting

PhoenixRising

Postby PhoenixRising » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

secchimribeiro wrote:Have anyone seen the auto updating gif, for the Randall´s sake?

http://xkcd.aubronwood.com/ - auto updating, control the frames yourself via arrow keys or just watch them play
http://primis.org/time/output.gif - first auto-updating gif posted to the thread iirc, seems to be down atm (no surprise, his server's been hammered. It was down for awhile yesterday too.)
riverssong wrote:I step away for ten minutes and y'all are creating a new civilization?!

This is getting out of hand. Stop that right this minute.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

Smithers wrote:
buffygirl wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:
AionArap wrote:
udscbt wrote:

Signed,

O-okay, I-I'll do it.

dude/tte is even better.

What would a "tte" be?
Surely you mean* "dude(tte)?"

*stand back! Wheeee[taptaptap]eee

Yes.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”