1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
buffygirl
Cardinal
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm UTC
Location: BuffyDashery closed.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

<snipped>
Everything snipped b/c I double-postsed by mistake.

AionArap
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AionArap » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:47 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:<snipped>
Everything snipped b/c I double-postsed by mistake.


If your post is still the newest in the thread, you can just delete it.
This is of course too late now because of my reply, but for future reference it could be good to know :P
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

User avatar
buffygirl
Cardinal
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm UTC
Location: BuffyDashery closed.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby buffygirl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
buffygirl wrote:<snipped>
Everything snipped b/c I double-postsed by mistake.


If your post is still the newest in the thread, you can just delete it.
This is of course too late now because of my reply, but for future reference it could be good to know :P

I didn't know that!!!

EDIT: removed CAPS
Last edited by buffygirl on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

AionArap
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AionArap » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:
AionArap wrote:
buffygirl wrote:<snipped>
Everything snipped b/c I double-postsed by mistake.


If your post is still the newest in the thread, you can just delete it.
This is of course too late now because of my reply, but for future reference it could be good to know :P

I DID NOT know that!!!


The more you know and so on and so forth :wink:
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

User avatar
kryton
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby kryton » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm UTC

Poor Cueball, he broke it again.
1298 and counting

AionArap
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AionArap » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:55 pm UTC

kryton wrote:Poor Cueball, he broke it again.


Yeah, he keeps pocketing himself.

EDIT: Umm, scratch that.
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

User avatar
tman2nd
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere south of the North Poll

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby tman2nd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 pm UTC

Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Papal infallibility means that the Pope can't be wrong.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

User avatar
Shepherdess
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:58 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Shepherdess » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am UTC

Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.
Dear Blitzgirl,

I don't know if you got my previous message and I just missed your reply, but I got tired of reading the same message so I decided it was time for a new one.

Your Eternal Servant And Companion Through Time,
Dame Not-Bob
Temporal Defender Of The One True Comic

User avatar
tman2nd
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere south of the North Poll

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby tman2nd » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am UTC

Image
I think he needs Megan's help.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

AionArap
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AionArap » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:
Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Papal infallibility means that the Pope can't be wrong.


Image
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

User avatar
KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??
Posts: 916
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 am UTC
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA, far from river and sea
Contact:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 am UTC

Helper wrote:I... missed 9000. You horrid cuntnuggets!

Now see? We could have avoided all this unpleasantness if we'd just gone with rotating Papacy shifts, as I'd suggested earlier. :P
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

User avatar
kryton
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby kryton » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am UTC

As long as the esistance of an inphalousable Pope is finitely improbable...
Last edited by kryton on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
1298 and counting

Quilbert
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Quilbert » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am UTC

For some reason, I made this chart …

xkcdtimethread.png

User avatar
Helper
Duly Elected Pope of the One True Comic
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Helper » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:
Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Papal infallibility means that the Pope can't be wrong.

Oh, I see. Doesn't that increase the abuse potential, though?
Simon says everybody must paypal me money!
NoEdge wrote:Outside? Is that like Mesopotamia? Isn't Mesopotamia gone? Has Outside been destroyed without our noticing?!
Oh well. At least we still have our sandcastle.


NoEdge wrote:Maybe it's fire. The world is burning. It's dark behind me. Maybe the fires have been put out. Maybe it's all gone.

bulova
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 am UTC
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby bulova » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:
Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Papal infallibility means that the Pope can't be wrong.


But Papal infallibility only counts if the Pope is speaking ex cathedra. So, inphallusability means speaking ex...

AionArap
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AionArap » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:46 am UTC

Helper wrote:
tman2nd wrote:
Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Papal infallibility means that the Pope can't be wrong.

Oh, I see. Doesn't that increase the abuse potential, though?
Simon says everybody must paypal me money!


Does templar transfer still work?
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

User avatar
bigcrag92
Cardinal
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 am UTC
Location: Glasgow, scotland

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby bigcrag92 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am UTC

Helper wrote:
tman2nd wrote:
Helper wrote:Wait, why do I need inphallusability? I mean, I'm the Pope! It's not like I can be banned or anything!


(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Papal infallibility means that the Pope can't be wrong.

Oh, I see. Doesn't that increase the abuse potential, though?
Simon says everybody must paypal me money!

sure, whats your details?
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:
Kieryn wrote: Self-realisation: What if we are all Randall?!!

What if Randall is us... From the future?

User avatar
Kieryn
Posts: 974
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm UTC
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Kieryn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:56 am UTC

Quilbert wrote:For some reason, I made this chart …

xkcdtimethread.png


You wouldn't be the first: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=8960#p3317133

Your's is prettier though. Nice - thanks.

Edit: Also, you are scaling against units of outsider time, not newpix, so you see a higher drop-off when newpix become 1-hour of outsider time.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

User avatar
tman2nd
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere south of the North Poll

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby tman2nd » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 am UTC

Kieryn wrote:
Quilbert wrote:For some reason, I made this chart …

xkcdtimethread.png


You wouldn't be the first: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&start=8960#p3317133

Your's is prettier though. Nice - thanks.

Edit: Also, you are scaling against units of outsider time, not newpix, so you see a higher drop-off when newpix become 1-hour of outsider time.

Another difference is that Quilbert's chart is based on posts during an amount of outside time while the other chart was posts during each newpix.

Also,
Image
Uh Oh.
He's going for the other tower!
Last edited by tman2nd on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

User avatar
htom
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:13 am UTC
Location: Twin Cities, MN, USA

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby htom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 am UTC

macraw83 wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 100 out of 229 pages.
The "Wanna Swim?" Period. NP 176.

I have persevered past the 100th newpage of the thread of Time - yet my destination seems ever farther from me. Commemorating this moment with another signpost to my future self that I hope one day to see again in my travels, despite the fact that this post will only increase my journey.

Also, something about seminal coffee and/or bacon. This is a strange, strange Time period, my friends.


It's not just that Time period that is strange, caffeinatedsemenbabycoffeebacon (or something) still keeps popping up in recent newpix, even over a hundred newpages later...


Hold on, BlitzGirl. You are entering a maze of quotations, none making much sense. 'Tis the quoting, mostly, that is lacking in sanity. Oh, wait, you've left that period when you read this as a post.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

AionArap
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AionArap » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 am UTC

Is Cueball accumulating ammunition?

EDIT: If so, the iceists are gonna be all over this.
Last edited by AionArap on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

User avatar
SBN
Saved
Posts: 2105
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm UTC
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SBN » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:07 am UTC

Shepherdess wrote:Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.


I do hope there can be shirts at some point. I don't think changing pictures is very possible though. I think you can do a pic that changes into another pic. (I know they make coffee cups that do that, so might have to settle.) Of course, shirts came up more than once, so I don't know which one you are referencing exactly.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

User avatar
SBN
Saved
Posts: 2105
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm UTC
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby SBN » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 am UTC

Quilbert wrote:For some reason, I made this chart …

xkcdtimethread.png


I'm scared. There's an implication that we're going to change years before the end of Time.
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

User avatar
tman2nd
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere south of the North Poll

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby tman2nd » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 am UTC

Why do some people have "saved" underneath their name?
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

User avatar
kryton
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby kryton » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 am UTC

Time to raise the bar again...


Penis
1298 and counting

User avatar
StratPlayer
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:41 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:
...<snip>...

Image

Uh Oh.
He's going for the other tower!


Wow -- I'm really surprised by Cueball's actions. It's like he's destroying it all from the inside!

Just like... <gasp> ...cancer... :shock:
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!


(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

User avatar
StratPlayer
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:Why do some people have "saved" underneath their name?


Remnants of the RECKONING.
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!


(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

User avatar
StratPlayer
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:49 am UTC

htom wrote:
macraw83 wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Quest progress: 100 out of 229 pages.
The "Wanna Swim?" Period. NP 176.

I have persevered past the 100th newpage of the thread of Time - yet my destination seems ever farther from me. Commemorating this moment with another signpost to my future self that I hope one day to see again in my travels, despite the fact that this post will only increase my journey.

Also, something about seminal coffee and/or bacon. This is a strange, strange Time period, my friends.


It's not just that Time period that is strange, caffeinatedsemenbabycoffeebacon (or something) still keeps popping up in recent newpix, even over a hundred newpages later...


Hold on, BlitzGirl. You are entering a maze of quotations, none making much sense. 'Tis the quoting, mostly, that is lacking in sanity. Oh, wait, you've left that period when you read this as a post.


BlitzGirl, when Time brings you here, you'll find you have changed -- irreparably, irreversibly, irrationally, and irrigationially!

(Ummm, I had a great rhythm going with the "irr..." words there, but I think I might have over-reached a bit...)

Irregardlessly...

We welcome you from the Past!
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!


(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

User avatar
kryton
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:34 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby kryton » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 am UTC

So am I seeing a pattern of build, a little destruction, rebuild then reveal, repeat? This is the fourth time a little destruction was added to the recipe.
1298 and counting

FyKnight
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby FyKnight » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 am UTC

Image

I didn't like those towers either...

User avatar
Kieryn
Posts: 974
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm UTC
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Kieryn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 am UTC

kryton wrote:So am I seeing a pattern of build, a little destruction, rebuild then reveal, repeat? This is the fourth time a little destruction was added to the recipe.


Whatever he was trying to do with those two towers, he has changed his mind.
Image- Kieryn

Director, Time Foundation Data Analysis Department
http://its-all-related.org

User avatar
Shepherdess
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:58 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Shepherdess » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:10 am UTC

SBN wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.


I do hope there can be shirts at some point. I don't think changing pictures is very possible though. I think you can do a pic that changes into another pic. (I know they make coffee cups that do that, so might have to settle.) Of course, shirts came up more than once, so I don't know which one you are referencing exactly.


The initial "I waited a half hour for one darkening pixel" shirt.
Dear Blitzgirl,

I don't know if you got my previous message and I just missed your reply, but I got tired of reading the same message so I decided it was time for a new one.

Your Eternal Servant And Companion Through Time,
Dame Not-Bob
Temporal Defender Of The One True Comic

keithjgrant
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 pm UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby keithjgrant » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 am UTC

Did he make bricks? Two piles of bricks, and now he's going to put them in place?

boozledorf
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 am UTC

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby boozledorf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 am UTC

kryton wrote:So am I seeing a pattern of build, a little destruction, rebuild then reveal, repeat? This is the fourth time a little destruction was added to the recipe.

Image

User avatar
ChronosDragon
Posts: 1848
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 am UTC
Location: [~]

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby ChronosDragon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:32 am UTC

I guess we can all agree Cueball's terrible at building sandcastles.
AionArap wrote:
kryton wrote:Poor Cueball, he broke it again.


Yeah, he keeps pocketing himself.

EDIT: Umm, scratch that.

THANK YOU I have been waiting for this all thread.
Image

User avatar
AluisioASG
Posts: 2299
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 am UTC
Location: Forever asleep in a splendid cradle
Contact:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:35 am UTC

Where did all the quote-creating folks go?
You know what? I'm out. I'll go back to watching Lord Randall's other creations.
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

Randallspeed on your blitz, january1may! Save the Present!

User avatar
jaronflick
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:59 am UTC
Location: Too close to Three Mile Island

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby jaronflick » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 am UTC

Shepherdess wrote:
SBN wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.


I do hope there can be shirts at some point. I don't think changing pictures is very possible though. I think you can do a pic that changes into another pic. (I know they make coffee cups that do that, so might have to settle.) Of course, shirts came up more than once, so I don't know which one you are referencing exactly.


The initial "I waited a half hour for one darkening pixel" shirt.

The post I remember with the picture of the shirt is missing. It had the first frame, the word "Time", the dates 3/25/13 to 3/26/13 and the text that said something like "I waited for it". The shirt looked great! Sorry I didn't take a screen shot of it.

But who knew how may days we would wait...
We wait for it. It does not wait for us.

User avatar
HAL9000
Not Red
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm UTC
Location: Jupiter

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HAL9000 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Where did all the quote-creating folks go?
You know what? I'm out. I'll go back to watching Lord Randall's other creations.

What is this 'out' of which you speak? Is it at all related to the Outside?
THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE I'M BAACK
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.

User avatar
KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??
Posts: 916
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 am UTC
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA, far from river and sea
Contact:

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
kryton wrote:Poor Cueball, he broke it again.

Yeah, he keeps pocketing himself.

EDIT: Umm, scratch that.

THANK YOU I have been waiting for this all thread.

You're both going on the rack for that.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

User avatar
HAL9000
Not Red
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm UTC
Location: Jupiter

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HAL9000 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:56 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
kryton wrote:Poor Cueball, he broke it again.

Yeah, he keeps pocketing himself.

EDIT: Umm, scratch that.

THANK YOU I have been waiting for this all thread.

You're both going on the rack for that.

I'll chalk this conversation up as failed.
HAL9000 wrote:I find it simultaneously fascinating and disturbing that the most profound things I've read in the past months I have encountered in or been led to by an internet forum thread about a webcomic.


Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests