1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 am UTC

HAL9000 wrote:
tman2nd wrote:
macraw83 wrote:
Eshru wrote:Well if HAL won't help, maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe Black Mesa?

Was that a joke?

Anyway, this cake is great.

So she's told me.
http://xkcd.com/375/

Can I talk to SAL instead? I'm starting to have my doubts about you.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:05 am UTC

Claveluza

Postby Claveluza » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 am UTC

I go on Easter hols and the thread is past the 200 pages... guys, I CAN'T.

So, what are you all talking about now?

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 am UTC

Good morning, here's Europe, awake and kickin'.
SBN wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.

I do hope there can be shirts at some point. I don't think changing pictures is very possible though. I think you can do a pic that changes into another pic. (I know they make coffee cups that do that, so might have to settle.) Of course, shirts came up more than once, so I don't know which one you are referencing exactly.

The initial T-shirt (page 38, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&p=3304764#p3304764) was a fake, however it could have been made real with a shipping address and, of course, a valid credit card number.

Living through what we have lived through, and knowing that #1190 would have to run at least for more than 5 (FIVE) more months to meet Click & Drags greatness on pixel level*, this T-shirt feels not even close to adequate. As tame as a humble nun wearing habit, way to large glasses, and an old style chignon. No offense meant, but the T-shirt resembling The Waiting would have to be a great deal more sexy.

Even "... and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" would be laughable weak.
After all, we are experiencing the longest strip tease ever. Aren't we?

*Fortunately, greatness is not measured in pixel**.
**I know what you want to say. Don't.
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 am UTC

A miracle! In the source code I'm currently working on I've found a variable named timeFrame! It must be a Sign!

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:12 am UTC

Frame 364:

orthogon

Postby orthogon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am UTC

Guys/dudes/y'all, please no more discussion of 2001 without spoiler tags! Some of us haven't seen the movie yet! Well, ok, "some" is probably an over-estimate. It's probably just me.
xtifr wrote:... and orthogon merely sounds undecided.

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 am UTC

New theory: This is all a dream inside Cue Balls head, At the end of the dream he will come to in the shower and we will all realise we've all been duped. This explains why nothing makes any sense anymore.
Of course if it is a proper dream there should be some kinky action before the end and maybe a blimp.
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:37 am UTC

Claveluza wrote:I go on Easter hols and the thread is past the 200 pages... guys, I CAN'T.

So, what are you all talking about now?

Y'know... Weather... Tides... Sand... Time... :roll:

(Even when I just slept, the thread came with more than 50 new pages... I just can't read them, I am supposed to work...)
RandallsWhimsyist - WWRD (What Would Randall Draw

Wait well, all of you blitzers!

I guess that it will be the End of Time. Wait for it.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:06 am UTC

We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

RobIrr

Postby RobIrr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 am UTC

Mr Moriaty wrote:Of course if it is a proper dream there should be some kinky action before the end and maybe a blimp.

Ten years on and any blimp reference still makes me chuckle, remembering this.

I'm astonished that after 9 newpix of coma, I still caught up on this thread in less than half of one. What's up with folks? I want my morning entertainment to last longer.

Edit: drat, I de-lurked, didn't I?
RobIrr, Bishop of the Diocese of Recursive Magic Kingdoi.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Jonas79

Postby Jonas79 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 am UTC

Oh, he's not doing my design anymore :(

I predict that the One True Comic will continue until the end of Time!

You did it BlitzGirl!

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 am UTC

Illud expecto, ergo sum.

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 am UTC

Is Cueball playing for time or just that bad on Actual Sized Sand Castle Engineering?

Having to undo and rebuild some work is ... ehr ... not unheared of. But Cueboll and Megan had a plan. At least I suspected ...

• Do we have to assume that there was more talk than Bye/Later, Wanna-Swim and Howsdariver?
  • Is there a Plan (with capital "P")?
  • How are they dressed (ehr... just curious)?
  • What the ... is Megan doing?
  • Is the current phase of boredom intended? There'd be much to read into it.
  • Will there be another trébuchet? And if yes, how many persons are needed to carry it?
  • If Cueball is dreaming, why the hell ... well, imagine: Megan. Cueball. River. Beach. And he came up with this...?! This must be the censored version, then.

On meta:

Do we have to align our speculations about the things Randall may have intended to say with the comic? Maybe #1190 was nothing but an infrastructural test run for April 1st? Or do we have to evaluate both comics in another context: How many resources (#1190: human resources, #1193: human resources and, of course, a great deal of CPU time, clima etc.) can a single man burn down for next to nothing? Randall does have some kind of Guru status. And like it or not, we are followers, at least to a certain degree. YOU (as you are reading this in a forum commenting on a web comic, on page 230+) could not deny this, fortunately you won't try, anyway.

This is not meant as harsh critisism. Pioneer work does not have to follow a sane business case. The things he did with html5 can be used for really fascinating projects. And given the fact that some browsers did not even show that the page is still open to server-triggered modifications, half of my own ideas may be frightening as well. Html5 is a tool. Html5 is no more evil than a brick... Well, windowpanes may disagree.

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 am UTC

Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

42guests

Postby 42guests » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am UTC

42 guests currently reading this post = that did it for me. After following this post for ages, and spending all day reading the debates over the accepted usage of terms for hypothetical realities and gender-neutral pronouns in the sealed section of 'Pressures'... and wondering what BHG was going to do with that bowling ball in the toilet stalls... and someone posting a link to the Argument sketch..., it was the fact that when I returned to this post (which when I was last reading it the other day, had only 17 pages) there were 42 guests. I know this is off-topic, sorry for the inconvenience, but I signed up to say thank-you to everyone for their contributions to this forum, and that that is what I have been doing with my time today.

orthogon

Postby orthogon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 am UTC

higgs-boson (in his/her sig) wrote:Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers

Hang on a minute. The historical record as revealed by the One True Thread clearly shows that His (or her) (arse-)holiness Pope Helper the zeroth appointed you Apostolic Vistitator and owing to papal infallibility this must stand. I beseech you to change your sig accordingly, lest you be burned as a heretic.
[Edit: pronouns]
[Edit2: I used the Outsider unit "minute". I meant "Hang on a centilongpix" (roughly speaking). Mea maxima culpa.]

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 am UTC

Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

peewee_RotA

Postby peewee_RotA » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 am UTC

We need a ruling from Pope Helper, although some cardinals can shed light.

What is the preferred standard terminology when converting Timeframes to metric Longpix? Basically we need to make up another clever word to represent the time warp changes that affected the TimeFrame intervals in outsider time.
"Vowels have trouble getting married in Canada. They can’t pronounce their O’s."

http://timelesstherpg.wordpress.com/about/

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
  • What the ... is Megan doing?
  • Will there be another trébuchet? And if yes, how many persons are needed to carry it?

Oh, wait! We saw that when we thought someone was "absent", he was actually outside our frame of view (err... french expression, not sure it is good english) building something else (another sandcastle or a trebuchet). She was away for a long time now, so I see two possibilities in this way of thinking: either she built a whole sandfortress and what we see would then only be the scout part of the fortress, or she is building a massive trebuchet for the next step.

Since we do not know what the water is, it can be a river or a small lake (the surface seams very steady so I don't think it is the river, but it might be), which means the opposite side could be not too far from them. Maybe there are other people on the other shore which are also building sandcastles and trebuchet, and both sides wait to be ready to attack the other side...

higgs-boson wrote:If Cueball is dreaming, why the hell ... well, imagine: Megan. Cueball. River. Beach. And he came up with this...?! This must be the censored version, then.

Yeah, definitely! :mrgreen: On a second thought... We all know Randall (at least, his comics)... And we know he doesn't have the same fantasms as Mr Everybody... Maybe it IS a dream, building amazing sandcastles, destroying them with cool trebuchets... We still have to wait to understand better this comic...

higgs-boson wrote:Randall does have some kind of Guru status. And like it or not, we are followers, at least to a certain degree. YOU (as you are reading this in a forum commenting on a web comic, on page 230+) could not deny this, fortunately you won't try, anyway.

8-)

Oh, and since we observed the new pictures were slower to come since yesterday, will there be other slowing phases? Maybe Randall set up this comic to never end (you know, each time running half of the other won't brig you to the other)... Will there be an end to this??? :shock:
RandallsWhimsyist - WWRD (What Would Randall Draw

Wait well, all of you blitzers!

I guess that it will be the End of Time. Wait for it.

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 am UTC

orthogon wrote:
higgs-boson (in his/her sig) wrote:Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers

Hang on a minute. The historical record as revealed by the One True Thread clearly shows that His (or her) (arse-)holiness Pope Helper the zeroth appointed you Apostolic Vistitator and owing to papal infallibility this must stand. I beseech you to change your sig accordingly, lest you be burned as a heretic.
[Edit2: I used the Outsider unit "minute". I meant "Hang on a centilongpix" (roughly speaking). Mea maxima culpa.]

Relax. For we all may speak high of your zeal and sharp eyes, Pope Helper in his wisdom did not pretext the anointing with "Simon says: ", as any member of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis would certainly have to point out. So it is to us to deduce (not to interpret!) the Meaning of Pope Helpers words and not to fumble over semi-mortal syntactical incidents.

peewee_RotA

Postby peewee_RotA » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
orthogon wrote:

Relax. For we all may speak high of your zeal and sharp eyes, Pope Helper in his wisdom did not pretext the anointing with "Simon says: ", as any member of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis would certainly have to point out. So it is to us to deduce (not to interpret!) the Meaning of Pope Helpers words and not to fumble over semi-mortal syntactical incidents.

We all know how that turns out.
"Vowels have trouble getting married in Canada. They can’t pronounce their O’s."

http://timelesstherpg.wordpress.com/about/

orthogon

Postby orthogon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 am UTC

higgs-boson wrote:
orthogon wrote:

I must bow to your greater theological knowledge. In my heathen ignorance I had presumed to notice that the symbol t has long been held as symbolic of Time itself, and that the denomination "vistitator" contains exactly three instances of the Holy Grapheme, which I foolishly thought might symbolise the Holy "Trintity" (Cueball, Megan and the One True Castle) itself.

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 am UTC

orthogon wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:...
I must bow to your greater theological knowledge. In my heathen ignorance I had presumed to notice that the symbol t has long been held as symbolic of Time itself, and that the denomination "vistitator" contains exactly three instances of the Holy Grapheme, which I foolishly thought might symbolise the Holy "Trintity" (Cueball, Megan and the One True Castle) itself.

No offense Tttaken. :D

---
peewee_RotA wrote:We need a ruling from Pope Helper, although some cardinals can shed light.

What is the preferred standard terminology when converting Timeframes to metric Longpix? Basically we need to make up another clever word to represent the time warp changes that affected the TimeFrame intervals in outsider time.

Long time ago I suggested vpx /nju:pix/ (first letter being Greek ny) for the "physical appearance" of a newpix. Definition of vpx/min, average vpx/day (with min and day being some strange Outside time units) would be easily done. In the Beginning, we experienced 1 vpx/newpix, then it dropped to 0.5 vpx/newpix, creating the need for longpix as new calibration target for gauging.

Would this help?

However, if we'd dig into newpix as a measurement of time (no capital T) and tie it to the events, we would let Time bending time and risking knots in our brains.
Yeah, a Cardinal statement would be appreciated*.

*Apostolic Visitators are known for their questions, not answers.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

higgs-boson wrote:Is Cueball playing for time or just that bad on Actual Sized Sand Castle Engineering?

Having to undo and rebuild some work is ... ehr ... not unheared of. But Cueboll and Megan had a plan. At least I suspected ...
    <snip>
  • Is there a Plan (with capital "P")?

Oh, crap. Cueball & Megan are toasters?!?

higgs-boson wrote:
  • If Cueball is dreaming, why the hell ... well, imagine: Megan. Cueball. River. Beach. And he came up with this...?! This must be the censored version, then.

Or the symbolic version, perhaps.

higgs-boson wrote:On meta:
Do we have to align our speculations about the things Randall may have intended to say with the comic? Maybe #1190 was nothing but an infrastructural test run for April 1st? Or do we have to evaluate both comics in another context: How many resources (#1190: human resources, #1193: human resources and, of course, a great deal of CPU time, clima etc.) can a single man burn down for next to nothing?

Don't forget Wikipedia editors' time, for #1193.

higgs-boson wrote:Randall does have some kind of Guru status. And like it or not, we are followers, at least to a certain degree. YOU (as you are reading this in a forum commenting on a web comic, on page 230+) could not deny this, fortunately you won't try, anyway.
<snip>

Gee, what gave it away? Was it the part where we referred to him as Great Lord Randall, by any chance?
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 pm UTC

Catching up on some of the recent postings I missed, and I see this from our Arch-Cardinal:

buffygirl wrote:
buffygirl wrote:Ok, so I think that the final culmination of The One True Comic (if there is one) MUST involve something specifically about either Time or Waiting. Also, I think we will have another zoom-out, and then maybe another few after that. Eventually it will be the earth, then the solar system, the galaxy, the universe.

The castle-building is a metaphor for human existence in general, and the eventual zooming out will put both Humanity and Time in perspective -- maybe something going all the way back to the Big Bong Theory.

Okay, all you people care about is Hats and Evil (snipped from quote). The Arch-Cardinal posted about the content of the One True Comic! for once Hear Her!

Signed,
buffygirl, She who Rises From The Flames Like A Phoenix To Continue With Her Pursuit of Hat Perfection.

Edit: *pouts*

You know what? That was a really insightful thought amidst the normal hatophilia! I apologize for not being on-line earlier and commenting on it at the Time -- hopefully this will retroactively de-pout ya!

EDITTED too coreckt mie schitty spelingk..
Last edited by StratPlayer on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

OTT: Sit it vivet in aeternum!!!

(My Blog: The Creative Outlet of StratPlayer )

Magdiragdag

Postby Magdiragdag » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 pm UTC

I wait for it, therefore I am.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:07 pm UTC

A time joke

An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside.
"Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ..38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But Grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man. Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'times up'?!"
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 pm UTC

Is the NewPix interval still at one Outsider "hour"? Or is the Time dilation continuing?!?

EDIT: OK, never mind -- another NewPix as expected... <whew>
Former Forever member of the OTT, now moved on to other things sucked back in by the wowterful wonder of the thread...

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:15 pm UTC

KarMann wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:

"Oh yeah baby, let's erect a sand-castle..."

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:
KarMann wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:

what does the trebuchet symbolise in that scenario?
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:
Kieryn wrote: Self-realisation: What if we are all Randall?!!

What if Randall is us... From the future?

orthogon

Postby orthogon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm UTC

Incidentally, the Holy Grapheme is not to be confused with the Holy Graphene, which along with the Holy Uranium-238 is guarded by Mr Moriarty, Holy Geophysicist and Keeper of the Holy Elements.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm UTC

StratPlayer wrote:
KarMann wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:

"I herd u didn't liek forming babby, but I accidentally in your moat."
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 pm UTC

orthogon wrote:Incidentally, the Holy Grapheme is not to be confused with the Holy Graphene, which along with the Holy Uranium-238 is guarded by Mr Moriarty, Holy Geophysicist and Keeper of the Holy Elements.

What happened to all the Holy U-235, anyway?

Added: *snicker* After seeing that, I suddenly thought "Holy U-235, Hatman!"
Last edited by KarMann on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Dracomax

Postby Dracomax » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm UTC

higgs-boson wrote:Good morning, here's Europe, awake and kickin'.
SBN wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:Was that shirt thing some hundred pages back real or just people goofing off? I think the final push for joining the forums was just to buy a shirt.

I do hope there can be shirts at some point. I don't think changing pictures is very possible though. I think you can do a pic that changes into another pic. (I know they make coffee cups that do that, so might have to settle.) Of course, shirts came up more than once, so I don't know which one you are referencing exactly.

The initial T-shirt (page 38, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101043&p=3304764#p3304764) was a fake, however it could have been made real with a shipping address and, of course, a valid credit card number.

Living through what we have lived through, and knowing that #1190 would have to run at least for more than 5 (FIVE) more months to meet Click & Drags greatness on pixel level*, this T-shirt feels not even close to adequate. As tame as a humble nun wearing habit, way to large glasses, and an old style chignon. No offense meant, but the T-shirt resembling The Waiting would have to be a great deal more sexy.

How about a t-shirt with "I was part of the longest strip tease 1ever" on the front, and "No, i seriously waited for pixels2, and all i got was this awesome t-shirt; a new religion, and a possessed hat4!" on the back?

1should this be hyphenated?
2 maybe mention newpix in here somewhere?
3join us!
4 your hat may not be possessed. this is a good thing, as it means you are not dealing with the ultimate evil.5
5if you are dealing with the ultimate evil, expect a visit from the inquisition.6
6the inquisitions chief methods of torture are recursing foot-notes1, comfy chairs, the iron maiden7, and pillows8.
7However, with all the pointy, phallic bits inside, it should probably be renamed the iron slut
8I may have taken this joke too far....9
9time for ridiculous speculation: the lump is Megan's buried body, which is obviously Randall's way of telling us he's been murdered and needs our help to find his killer.
“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

StratPlayer

Postby StratPlayer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm UTC

bigcrag92 wrote:
StratPlayer wrote:
KarMann wrote:
higgs-boson wrote:

what does the trebuchet symbolise in that scenario?

Ummm.... Cranking on it to the launching point results in rock-hard orbs flung with abandon, which thrust deeply into the soft, moist, and eagerly yielding sand?*

*(sandishness still unconfirmed)

KarMann

Postby KarMann » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 pm UTC

Dracomax wrote:
SBN wrote:

How about a t-shirt with "I was part of the longest strip tease 1ever" on the front, and "No, i seriously waited for pixels2, and all i got was this awesome t-shirt; a new religion, and a possessed hat4!" on the back?

3join us!
4 your hat may not be possessed. this is a good thing, as it means you are not dealing with the ultimate evil.5
5if you are dealing with the ultimate evil, expect a visit from the inquisition.6
6the inquisitions chief methods of torture are recursing foot-notes1, comfy chairs, the iron maiden7, and pillows8.
7However, with all the pointy, phallic bits inside, it should probably be renamed the iron slut
9time for ridiculous speculation: the lump is Megan's buried body, which is obviously Randall's way of telling us he's been murdered and needs our help to find his killer.

Dammit, where the Hell does 3 come from?! You bastard!
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm UTC

<snip>

wow you're all of europe? I'm impressed.
-That's Cardinal bigcrag92 to you, the holy alium, secretary of the CDT. Got a hat and everything
peewee_RotA wrote:Welcome aboard. May the Timeframes ahead be filled with trebuchets.

Lord Cathbad wrote:

bigcrag92
Cardinal

Postby bigcrag92 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm UTC

KarMann wrote:
Dracomax wrote:
SBN wrote:

3join us!

Dammit, where the Hell does 3 come from?! You bastard!

if you were reading footnotes correctly you shouldn't have noticed...

Lord Cathbad wrote:

Mr Moriaty

Postby Mr Moriaty » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm UTC

KarMann wrote:
orthogon wrote:Incidentally, the Holy Grapheme is not to be confused with the Holy Graphene, which along with the Holy Uranium-238 is guarded by Mr Moriarty, Holy Geophysicist and Keeper of the Holy Elements.

What happened to all the Holy U-235, anyway?

Added: *snicker* After seeing that, I suddenly thought "Holy U-235, Hatman!"

Its locked in a broom closet. I am unsure of what Pope-Helper plans to do with it but it goes great on toast with some Stilton and a little Port. .
The Holy Geophysicist of the Time Waiters - Can be found eating granite with a glass of port.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”