1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Roia

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Roia » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:Gimme that old Time religion,
Gimme that old Time religion,
It's good enough for me!

Etc...

The temptation to break out garage band and record this is a little overwhelming...
The World is Waiting, Anticipating...

lazy-bunny.com - Blog.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm UTC

It's good enough for me!

Bravo
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:17 pm UTC

Spoiler:
StratPlayer wrote:It is excellent to see that we of the Order of Knights Temporal (Knights of the North, land of the eternal Knights) have grown in number! Hail, fellow Knights!

Shall we consider a few formalities amidst our normal Waiting and defending of the One True Comic?

I would propose that our Order adopt the following:

"We, the Order of the Knights Temporal, have formed in order to protect and defend Time, the One True Comic (OTC).

We are faithful to the OTC and it's Divine influence, but we hold ourselves to be outside any of the formal religions of the OTC. Thusly, we are open to all members1 of such religions,2 provided they resist the temptation to separate our order by Creedish differences. We of the Knights Temporal can accept that a NewPix = a Timeframe = a newpic, and all are but imperfect human attempts to describe the Perfect, Divine revelations of the OTC.

Although we use "Knight" as a genderless term, we are not a genderless organization, having both "Sirs" and "Dames" in our Order. We salute and welcome the differences of gender4, but respect each Knight in their own gender, as well as to whichever genderly parts each Knight might choose to have next to them during their Knightly activities.

Entry to our Order is through either nomination or self-promotion, and each member5 may adopt a new Knightly Name upon their entry, and may dub themselves as they see fit6.

Upon promotion to Knight Temporal, each Knight shall receive:

-- a Great Sword of +1 awesomeness
-- a Helm of Defense named "Matt"
-- a Butcher's Belt of +1 marination, suitable for girding one's Sir Loins
-- a Gauntlet of +1 speed -- perfect for running the gauntlet
-- a set of Chain Mail of Grue-Slaying (+2 defense against grues in the dark)
-- a special discount membership7 to the restaurant of the Thyme Waiters8, with an additional 20% for early-bird specials.
-- a Golden Watch of Watching, to be watched while Waiting for one's watch, or while watching one's Wait."

What say ye, fellow Knights?

All Hail the Knights Temporal!

1 Heh, heh... He said "member"...
2 Except for those of the Western Paradox3
3 So of course, they are welcome also.
4 Viva la difference!
5 Heh, heh... He said it again...
6 Self-dubbing is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Come on, we all do it...
7 Heh, heh... now his member is on a ship...
8Serving breakfast all the Time!

EDITED To add the Watch of Watching, our most precious item!

My future-self who quietly knighted I because me was shy declared my name was Dame Not-Bob, and I tapped my shoulders with a foil, not a Great Sword. What will that mean?

StratPlayer wrote:And thus has our Order achieved quasi-validity:

The Knights Temporal

Huzzah!

Roia wrote:
elementropy wrote:One of the Knights: The river is small!!!
The rest of the Knights: The sea is big!!!

This is the best ever!

The river is small!!!

THE SEA IS BIG!

Spoiler:
HAL9000 wrote:
fhorn wrote:
HAL9000 wrote:
Qalyar wrote:There is a grave matter, a matter which I hesitate to mention, but which I am obligated to reveal.

Dieu Le temps n'est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume Château de Sable.

The Order of the Knights Temporal, long believed the most staunch and sacred defenders of Time, have fallen to apostasy, heresy, and obscenity! We have the sworn testimony1 of several members of the Order that they have hosted secret4 rituals inducting members into the heretical Order in a manner contrary to the Command of Time! These apostates have received their title from "future selves" rather than--yes! I know it is shocking!--rather than waiting for it and joining the Order in proper Time.

I fear that there is little choice put to purge the Order with flame.6

1 Well, it's not really sworn exactly.2
2 But at least we didn't coerce confessions with torture this time.3
3 Mostly because it's really hard to torture people on a forum. What are you going to do, link them Youtube clips of Nicolas Cage films or something?
4 Okay, they weren't really secret. You can just go back and read them on earlier pages.5
5 Which is probably worse!!!
6 Actually, we don't seem to have any flame at the moment, so we may have to purge the Order with semenatedcancerbabyicedcoffee instead.
7 Reading unreferenced footnotes also fails to respect Time. Repent, heretics, lest an Inquisition8 come.
8 It's okay to expect this one, as it isn't Spanish.

Perhaps we should mandate confirmation of ascendancy to Knighthood by an already-established Knight, in addition to a self-Knighting.

I thought self-Knighting was ok as long as no one was watching.

But you're not a real Knight until someoneelse has Knighted you.

As one of the earliest Knights who was self-knighted, I reject this notion!

Might I propose to my fellow Temporals that each Knight has xir own leitmotif, to be played while heralding their presence as they ride in on raptorback to defend to One True Comic?

Might I also propose that someone who is more familiar with TVTropes editing, that a TVTropes page about "Time" be created? Either a trope page of the One True Comic--like other religious texts--or a Useful Notes section on the religions that have devoted themselves to Time? The only references to Time I could find on the xkcd page was one measly mention in the Crowning Moment of Awesome page. That just won't do.
Dear Blitzgirl,

I don't know if you got my previous message and I just missed your reply, but I got tired of reading the same message so I decided it was time for a new one.

Your Eternal Servant And Companion Through Time,
Dame Not-Bob
Temporal Defender Of The One True Comic

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm UTC

Roia wrote:The temptation to break out garage band and record this is a little overwhelming...

Give in to temptation. If you do, I will grant you permission to perform the holy sacrament of buttermongery.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm UTC

It's good enough for me!

Sure, just moments after I have to remove those lines from my sig to make room for my message to the past, you post this. You're gonna make me cry. :cry:
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Smithers

Postby Smithers » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
fhorn wrote:Image

Looking for BlitzGirl in this list but I can't find her anywhere.

Sorry, that's a really big-ass picture!

Please no. No big ass-pictures, i beg you, just no...

Spoiler:
Lord Randall, Creator of the One True Comic wrote:Wait for it.

Helper wrote:The great thing about this needle-pulled thing be that it tin turn ænig everyday situation into an hilarious nightmare:
Helper goeth to Starbux:
"ic'd like an coffee, please. Hold the baby!"
"hwæt? eow be, like, weird."
"Y-Y-You too.FULL STOPFULL STOP"

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:27 pm UTC

Angelastic wrote:
Caswallon wrote:So currently we have Knights, Cardinals, Bishops, Popes, Anti-Popes, Timewaiters, what else am I missing...

An archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches and an Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy.

Don't forget the great Brotherhood of Sandmasons, founded by myself, The Grand Master Flush, Great Mason of the Masonic Order of Sand.
Now just wait for my newest invention, the Church of Sandology to hit mainstream...
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:30 pm UTC

Smithers wrote:
AionArap wrote:

Spoiler:

nooooooooooooooo
StratPlayer wrote:Ah yes -- Vinnie Longdong. I believe he retired. Now he owns a strip club in New Jersey...

BA-DA-BING!!!

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:30 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:
Caswallon wrote:So currently we have Knights, Cardinals, Bishops, Popes, Anti-Popes, Timewaiters, what else am I missing...

An archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches and an Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy.

Don't forget the great Brotherhood of Sandmasons, founded by myself, The Grand Master Flush, Great Mason of the Masonic Order of Sand.
Now just wait for my newest invention, the Church of Sandology to hit mainstream...

We have Masons now too?

Does that mean that we also have secret Temporal Illuminati pulling strings from behind the scene as well? They must control the Time Pope!
histrion wrote:"Gunaxf gb gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv, zl jbex cebqhpgvivgl unf qrpernfrq qenzngvpnyyl! Gunaxf, Rayvtugrarq Barf!"

Precepter and historian of the Chruch of the Newpage. achoo

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 pm UTC

Smithers wrote:
AionArap wrote:

Spoiler:

Smithers, release the big-ass picture!
*fingertips touching*
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder
unteaching is the hardest teaching

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:32 pm UTC

KarMann wrote:
It's good enough for me!

Sure, just moments after I have to remove those lines from my sig to make room for my message to the past, you post this. You're gonna make me cry. :cry:

BlitzGirl is the more worthy cause, without a doubt. Have no regrets.

However, if you want to add a verse yourself, please feel free! (I was absolutely unable to come up with decent rhymes for "You're a Western Paradoxist"--the line scans so beautifully, and I had to let it go.)
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:32 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

We have Masons now too?

Does that mean that we also have secret Temporal Illuminati pulling strings from behind the scene as well? They must control the Time Pope!

I categorically deny all knowledge of such things as these.

BA-DA-BING!!!

fhorn

Postby fhorn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm UTC

fhorn wrote:
Smithers wrote:
AionArap wrote:

Spoiler:

Smithers, release the big-ass picture!
*fingertips touching*

p.s. really? All the stupid, er, clever shit I've written and THIS is what gets a response?
"...or I shall have to find Chekov myself, and shoot him with his own damn gun" - k.bookbinder
unteaching is the hardest teaching

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:44 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

We have Masons now too?

Supposing that the Temporal Illuminati exists, which it doesn't, and I was secretly a member, which of course I'm not, and had lost my calendar, which I didn't, where are we meeting next, which we aren't?
histrion wrote:"Gunaxf gb gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv, zl jbex cebqhpgvivgl unf qrpernfrq qenzngvpnyyl! Gunaxf, Rayvtugrarq Barf!"

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

We have Masons now too?

Aha! So that's where Pope Helper went! It was the illuminati!

htom

Postby htom » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

We have Masons now too?

Supposing that the Temporal Illuminati exists, which it doesn't, and I was secretly a member, which of course I'm not, and had lost my calendar, which I didn't, where are we meeting next, which we aren't?

Don't worry, there isn't. I promise. Juy, 89, fish
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm UTC

Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:14 pm UTC

*sigh* catching up again, cut and pasted all my responses, now trying to edit/spoiler it down. Who knew being a Timewaiter could be so much work? And then there's BlitzGirl . . . may we all learn from her teachings.

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:14 pm UTC

htom wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

We have Masons now too?

Thanks, I was really concerned for a minute there, which of course I wasn't.
Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv farnxl uvtu svir!

edo

Postby edo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 pm UTC

Flado wrote:
edo wrote:... being trebucheted wouldn't be safe or sensible without it.

FTFY.

Thank you, Your Holiness.

Do we have any Dukes, Arch-Dukes, Duchesses? Or even better, do we have a Holy Timean Emporer(as ordained by one of the churches) yet?

You clearly remembered to mention the Patriarch, Revered Apostate, High Holy Heretic, the Transcedental Imaginator and the various members of the Amicable Apostasy.

Magdiragdag wrote:Image

FYI the file was created today: EXtdate:create 2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00 EXtdate:modify 2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00

also I've run some experiments and the sea seems to be made of either toner or computer screen (and I've had worse) and ths sky is made of paper or computer screen (and I've had better)
Co-proprietor of a Mome and Pope Shope

elementropy

Postby elementropy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:19 pm UTC

KarMann wrote:...snip...check me on this: you switched to Italian there, right? I tried to parse it in Latin at first, given the context, and that my Italian's nowhere near as good as my Latin or German.

Italiano, si. Just because.

Arch-Cardinal Buffygirl, I would like to formally assert my request to be officially made A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please.
- quoth Elementropy, Time Bandit, TimeWaiter Liturgist, Oxford Comma, and
A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please in the Order of Breakfast

Tempus fugit quasi sagita; muscas fructibus arieram volunt...

BlitzGirl: welcome to the future!

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 pm UTC

edo wrote:also I've run some experiments and the sea seems to be made of either toner or computer screen (and I've had worse) and ths sky is made of paper or computer screen (and I've had better)

Care to formally publish your findings? Just so further experimentation can be performed, of course.

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 pm UTC

silent_death wrote:3Are there any Faiths, Order, Churches who take in people who are just lurking, but not activly participating?

Western Paradox Church has all lurkers as its members, until they post. So, question still unanswered. Hope that helps.

Spoiler:
Roia wrote:
Roia wrote:Can we still knight our future selves? If so...

I, future knight Roia, dub, err... myself, Sir Roia of Time, defender of the One True Comic and all Timeframes, Newpix and Longpix. May you Wait forever, watching the One True Comic and all the subjects of the Almighty Randal, defending them from the dangers of the Outside and the intoxicating 'coma'. Arise Sir Roia, Knight of the Knights Temporal or whatever those Knights call themselves these days. Your sword shall bring a light in all the dark places of the Outside and bring them to Time to view the Truth in the Sand.

Thankyou, past-me, who will never read this message. I accept my position as knight. I am Sir Roia, even though I am female, but I like the sound of 'Sir' more than 'Dame'. Now I'm a knight I'm saying this is allowed.

My duty is to Wait for the One True Comic, and Wait I shall.

Hehe...you did it backwards. Future you has to dub past you, not vice-versa. :)
And in acknowledgment of the current discussion, this method is still valid for Knights Temporal in alignment with the Western Paradox Church.

Spoiler:
kryton wrote:Arise "Expecto Space Bishop Temporas silent_death" and accept your badges of office:
One Bishop robe
One Bishop hat (the wearing of which is optional, we don't get all hung up on that hat stuff)
One bishop Crook that transforms into a laser rifle
One Pair of fuzzy slippers
One Donut box filled with ravenous weasles
One copy of the book of "TIME for Dummies" http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/XKCD_Time_Wiki
Keys to the executive washroom
and most importantly, your Towel

All good stuff (I reverently say about the rituals of your religion) but Time for Dummies...lol...Love It!

Spoiler:
Davidy wrote:
azule wrote:The bible should be called The Babel.

From what I've been reading here, BABBLE would be more appropriate.

Eh, a little too on the nose. There has to a bit of mystique surrounding our titles.

fhorn wrote:p.s. really? All the stupid, er, clever shit I've written and THIS is what gets a response?

Hah! Never apologize and censor yourself (on the internet?). I learned that lesson. Now move on.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:28 pm UTC

edo wrote:
Magdiragdag wrote:Image

FYI the file was created today: EXtdate:create 2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00 EXtdate:modify 2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00

also I've run some experiments and the sea seems to be made of either toner or computer screen (and I've had worse) and ths sky is made of paper or computer screen (and I've had better)

Huh, So it appears. Has anyone kept track of the creation dates of the images? the most recent was created on the 3/27. (Although the modified says 3/25?)

Link to EXIF info

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:28 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:
htom wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Angelastic wrote:

We have Masons now too?

Thanks, I was really concerned for a minute there, which of course I wasn't.
Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv farnxl uvtu svir!

Wow, I tried googling that last sentence just for fun. It had 1 hit, this post in this thread (This was 10 minutes after it was posted).
Damn google, you're fast :P

BA-DA-BING!!!

edo

Postby edo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 pm UTC

Flado wrote:Citing old age, the Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church resigns his1 post and intends to stop trying to come up with contradictions.

1 I know him.

Please stay on as Patriarch Demeritus until such time as a new Patriarch is chosen by the nonexistant Cardinals of our faith.

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm UTC

If "Time" were an elaborate set-up for a terrible pun, what would that pun be?
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

cmyk
Location: Somewhere beyond the sands of time... In other words, Detroit MI.

Postby cmyk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm UTC

KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:I think the current interpretations of Time are suffering from a major fundamental defect. You see, most people perceive Time as proceeding linearly from cause to effect, for example: The sea was rising, so Megan built a dike. In reality, however, it's more of a great big ball of ...wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff. For all we know, the sea could be rising because Cueball and Megan time travelled backwards from the future and added energy to the universe, creating an infinite loop where more and more energy is added to the system, warming the earth and melting the glaciers.

I just rewatched the first Angel episode of Doctor Who and simply had to use the line here somehow.

Recently seen on Facebook:

ZOMGILLUMINATI!!!

*mounts temporal horse and moves through time in fancy L-shaped maneuvers, blowing whistle in alarm*

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." —Doc Brown

"I... can't describe it. This... means something... this... is important." –Roy Neary

cmyk
Location: Somewhere beyond the sands of time... In other words, Detroit MI.

Postby cmyk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

Roia wrote:
descor wrote:
treadman wrote: <snip>
He did start up his own discussion. Topic: Discuss whether or not this thread is discussing the meaning and interpretations of the XKCD comic 'Time'.

I think we may need to discuss whether it is a worthwhile use of our time to discuss whether this thread is discussing the meaning of the comic.

I think this thread IS discussing the meaning of the comic. After all, what is meaning but the meaning we attribute to an event? To discuss the 'correct' meaning of the comic would be akin to discussing the 'correct' meaning of a piece of art. Therefore, even if the discussion involves how the comic is about green psychic monkeys that grow orchids in their hair, it is discussing the meaning if the comic as that is the meaning I have attributed to the event.

The is no right or wrong meaning. There is only Time, and the only thing we can do is Wait.

Don't be ridiculous. Monkeys don't have green hair.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." —Doc Brown

"I... can't describe it. This... means something... this... is important." –Roy Neary

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:
Caswallon wrote:Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv farnxl uvtu svir!

Wow, I tried googling that last sentence just for fun. It had 1 hit, this post in this thread (This was 10 minutes after it was posted).

Hehe, I would be very surprised indeed if that phrase did appear on google aside from this thread. It would mean that someone had to come up with the exact same statement(less likely), and then encrypt it in the exact same way(somewhat more likely).

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:33 pm UTC

ggh wrote:If "Time" were an elaborate set-up for a terrible pun, what would that pun be?

Well, as many people have suggested, at the end Megan and Cueball raise a banner that says "it".
EDIT:
cmyk wrote:
Roia wrote:
descor wrote:
treadman wrote: <snip>
He did start up his own discussion. Topic: Discuss whether or not this thread is discussing the meaning and interpretations of the XKCD comic 'Time'.

I think we may need to discuss whether it is a worthwhile use of our time to discuss whether this thread is discussing the meaning of the comic.

I think this thread IS discussing the meaning of the comic. After all, what is meaning but the meaning we attribute to an event? To discuss the 'correct' meaning of the comic would be akin to discussing the 'correct' meaning of a piece of art. Therefore, even if the discussion involves how the comic is about green psychic monkeys that grow orchids in their hair, it is discussing the meaning if the comic as that is the meaning I have attributed to the event.

The is no right or wrong meaning. There is only Time, and the only thing we can do is Wait.

Don't be ridiculous. Monkeys don't have green hair.

Of course, they have blue hair.
Last edited by tman2nd on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:36 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

edo

Postby edo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:35 pm UTC

Davidy wrote:
azule wrote:The bible should be called The Babel.

From what I've been reading here, BABBLE would be more appropriate.

I was thinking BaiBel is a good as it is homophonic. For my EasternWestern Paradox faith, I'm thinking the Holy Libel would be an appropriate name.
Last edited by edo on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 pm UTC

cmyk wrote:
Spoiler:
KarMann wrote:
ChronosDragon wrote:I think the current interpretations of Time are suffering from a major fundamental defect. You see, most people perceive Time as proceeding linearly from cause to effect, for example: The sea was rising, so Megan built a dike. In reality, however, it's more of a great big ball of ...wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff. For all we know, the sea could be rising because Cueball and Megan time travelled backwards from the future and added energy to the universe, creating an infinite loop where more and more energy is added to the system, warming the earth and melting the glaciers.

I just rewatched the first Angel episode of Doctor Who and simply had to use the line here somehow.

ZOMGILLUMINATI!!!

*mounts temporal horse and moves through time in fancy L-shaped maneuvers, blowing whistle in alarm*

"IF" I was part of the Temporal Illuminati, which I'm not, I would vehemently deny any such involvement, which I won't, and explain that it is just an innocent expression of modern art, which it isn't, and not a roadmap to the ultimate power, which couldn't possibly be true because that would be silly.

Curj, gung jnf n pybfr bar. Uheenu sbe frperg cynaf!

AionArap

Postby AionArap » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:38 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Caswallon wrote:Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv farnxl uvtu svir!

Hehe, I would be very surprised indeed if that phrase did appear on google aside from this thread. It would mean that someone had to come up with the exact same statement(less likely), and then encrypt it in the exact same way(somewhat more likely).

The main surprise here was: 10 Minutes!!

BA-DA-BING!!!

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:43 pm UTC

higgs-boson wrote:Lord Cardinals,

Spoiler:
I hereby beseech you to formally appreciate BlitzGirl, yet no fully initiated member of our society, but in following her Quest in holy solitude giving an example to all of us in both dedication and humbleness.

I ask you to grant BlitzGirl First Of The True Followers Of Time's time*.
The appointment may take place in absentia and not to be refused by the recipient, which then shall be adressed as "Anointed One"**. There shall be no neither authority nor obligation tied to title and office; but word coming from the Anointed One shall always considered being of wisdom.

udscbt, as prefect of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Temporis I humbly ask you to review this request and ensure it being of pure intentions.

<higgs!>

*This shall be abbreviated as FOTTFOTT, however never used to address the dignitary in question.
**Degenderation applied properly.

I, BuffyGirl, have seen many proposals for the Upcoming Title due to BlitzGirl … and I like this one, so I hereby nominate BlitzGirl as First Of The True Followers Of Time’s time. I thereby mote it be.

Magdiragdag wrote:He's playing the Titanic scene, all by his own...

*giggle*

Jafloi wrote:
Spoiler:
StratPlayer wrote:
Jafloi wrote:Don't like to quote myself, but for those of you that got the strength:

Jafloi wrote:..And now, with my seventh 111th post, I hereby ask what to do to become a Cardinal? Does I have to walk through ice and fire? Climb (the) seven mountains? (which of them?) Find the one and holy treasure in the mysterious cave of Time? Or just wait for it?....

You first have to decide which of the Sects of Time you seek to be Cardinal in. It matters because each one will ignore your request in their own unique way...

Ah, that explains it. Then I just have to apologise to all of you that has been busy ignoring my post...

And then I declare myself, by the right given to me by myself (and probably in a way Exodies), cardinal *unspecified* of the church/cult of Timewaiters. If the pope has got something to say of that matter, it would be nice if he did, and if he does not, that is probably fine, to.

I, BuffyGirl of various awesomeness (can't be bothered to look up my full title at the moment), do hereby nominate you, Jafloi, for Cardinalship of the Timewaiters. Perhaps some other Cardinal can second this nomination, in which case I'll just wave my magic wand and turn you into a sandwich.

silent_death wrote:
descor wrote:
Spoiler:
silent_death wrote:
Roia wrote:Perhaps we should all put stuff in our signatures for Blitzgirl to read, so she has lots of encouragement. That way she won't get disheartened back in the past.

Awesome Idea, I am looking forward to the moment of arrival of Blitzgirl in the present. It will be a moment of pure glory and joy, the sand will sing and the sea will rise - for she is the annointed one, and she will bring balance to the thread.

I know this keeps coming up, but we NEED to have some kind of ceremony when she finally arrives.

Yes, we should...but I think for that we should also have an estimated time of arrival - surely someone must have kept records of her progress so we can foresee when that point will come ?

I recall that at some point someone predicted she'd be here around 4/16?

KarMann wrote:

Spoiler:

I LOVE that!!!

fhorn wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh me yarm, I do not have the attention span for this. Wish I did, looks way cool!

Eliram wrote:
Roia wrote:When Blitzgirl arrives in the present which will be the future, there will be much rejoicing.

i think, in years to come, new true believers will be required, as part of their training, to read this entire thread.
This will probably take some time, and give some time back.
This ceremonial phase will be called Blitzgirling, and every time they reach a blitzgirl reference they will drink.
And drink they shall.

My favorite idea EVER.

Do we have any Dukes, Arch-Dukes, Duchesses? Or even better, do we have a Holy Timean Emporer(as ordained by one of the churches) yet?

ARCH CARDINALS! Why does everyone always forget me???

It's good enough for me!

[etc..]

Spoiler:
Th'One True Comic, we adore it,
Ev'ry Timeframe brings us more Writ,
As we rally to: "Wait for it."--
--That's good enough for me.

(chorus)

Be it Timeframe, Long-, or Newpix,
We will wait our chance to view Pix
Built from grains of ancient comix1,
And that's good enough for me.

(chorus)

Here where neither night nor day run
We watch Queball build with Megan
And await more trebuchet fun
And that's good enough for me.

(chorus)

We proclaim the Knights Temporal
Couched in language rather floral;
With our Mome we'll never quarrel
'Cause she's good enough for we.

(chorus)

Post of each new wall and tower;
Thread length growing by the hour2;
Reach 216
--I'll say, "Good enough for me!"

(chorus)

You may know us by aroma3;
We've no Time for care of soma;
Scarcely bathe and rarely coma
But that's good enough for me.

(chorus)

Waiting for the final chapter
We debate which end is apter:
Rising tide or rav'ning 'raptor?
IT's not good enough for me.4

(chorus)

(With thanks to Eoink and KarMann who inspired me to this.)

1. Soilant Black is pixels! Soilant Black is pixels!
2. Hour: a mythical unit of duration said to correspond roughly to one Longpix; usually used poetically.
3. Clearly this verse refers to some ascetic or even anchorite sect; no self-respecting Knight Temporal would allow himself to become unclean.
4. I was going to make each word in this verse link to a different End-of-Time theory, but I got lazy. Sorry.

AWESOME.

edo

Postby edo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 pm UTC

Smithers wrote:
AionArap wrote:

Spoiler:

sigged.

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:47 pm UTC

Caswallon wrote:Has anyone kept track of the creation dates of the images? the most recent was created on the 3/27. (Although the modified says 3/25?)

Spoiler:
xkcd_time_20130325_0430.png - C:2013-03-25T04:07:07+00:00, M:2013-03-25T04:07:07+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0500.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0530.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0600.png - C:2013-03-25T05:46:52+00:00, M:2013-03-25T05:46:52+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0630.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0730.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0800.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0830.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0900.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0930.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1000.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1030.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1100.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1130.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1200.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1230.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1300.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1330.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1400.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1430.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1500.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1530.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1600.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1630.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1700.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1730.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1800.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1830.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1900.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1930.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2000.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2030.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2100.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2130.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2200.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2230.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2300.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2330.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0000.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0030.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0100.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0130.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0200.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0230.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0300.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0330.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0400.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1230.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1400.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2230.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0230.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0400.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1230.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1400.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1230.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2115.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2130.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2145.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0000.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0100.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0000.png - C:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00, M:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0100.png - C:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00, M:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0300.png - C:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00, M:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0900.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1000.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1200.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1300.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1400.png - C:2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00

Legend: filename has Outside date/time in UTC corresponding to newpix, C is “datecreate” and M is “datemodify” field within the PNG.
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:51 pm UTC

ggh wrote:If "Time" were an elaborate set-up for a terrible pun, what would that pun be?

A clock flies in from the side destroying the whole sand and wood structure thereby enabling recursion. But mostly the time flies pun. :?

Edit: Actually, time flies come in and they consume the sand/baconcaffeinatedsemencancerbabies, as that is what a time fly consumes, and leave when full, which will be at exactly the level the first frame was, and again, start recursion.

Edit2: The situation from Countdown comes to fruition. If it was counting down since January 11, at some sorta rate [unattested comic time], it could very well coincide with Time.
Last edited by azule on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:05 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

vvn

Postby vvn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:53 pm UTC

AionArap wrote:I categorically deny all knowledge of such things as these.

I, with full knowledge, can attest that no such thing exists.

I also deny that I ever said I was a Sandmason.

descor

Postby descor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:53 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:
Jafloi wrote:
Spoiler:
StratPlayer wrote:
Jafloi wrote:Don't like to quote myself, but for those of you that got the strength:

Jafloi wrote:..And now, with my seventh 111th post, I hereby ask what to do to become a Cardinal? Does I have to walk through ice and fire? Climb (the) seven mountains? (which of them?) Find the one and holy treasure in the mysterious cave of Time? Or just wait for it?....

You first have to decide which of the Sects of Time you seek to be Cardinal in. It matters because each one will ignore your request in their own unique way...

Ah, that explains it. Then I just have to apologise to all of you that has been busy ignoring my post...

And then I declare myself, by the right given to me by myself (and probably in a way Exodies), cardinal *unspecified* of the church/cult of Timewaiters. If the pope has got something to say of that matter, it would be nice if he did, and if he does not, that is probably fine, to.

I, BuffyGirl of various awesomeness (can't be bothered to look up my full title at the moment), do hereby nominate you, Jafloi, for Cardinalship of the Timewaiters. Perhaps some other Cardinal can second this nomination, in which case I'll just wave my magic wand and turn you into a sandwich.

Seconded - although only if the sandwich contains chicken.
Mmmm chicken.

In fact, Buffygirl; would your holiness be willing to make me the Keeper of the chickens and Master of the Hutch? I feel ready for the responsibility!
Last edited by descor on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:57 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Keeper of the chickens and Master of the Hutch.

Keep on treking Vytron

The future of infinite possibilities, of moments unlived, and of stories untold.
Wait for it.

StratPlayer wrote:In order for this game to cut the mustard, you'll need to cut the mustard.

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”