1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

kryton

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby kryton » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 am UTC

kryton wrote:
Valarya wrote:
kryton wrote:
silent_death wrote: ... With this, I would also proclaim that I would like to bring the members of the church together to vote for a permanent pope, to make us stronger! My humble vote goes to Kryton, for founding the Church and believing into the Newpix since the dawn of time.

The nomination has been recorded in the book of all wisdom, "A Dummy's Guide to TIME" http://xkcd-time.wikia.com/wiki/Eastern ... #Hierarchy

Is there a second?

As a long-standing member of the Eastern Unorthodox TimeWaiters and She Who Stands With The Trinity - alone, together... I second the nomination/vote.

Accepted Valarya.

Since I am currently about 5 pages behind, I can temporaly ordain the results of conclave and ratify my past self as fully vested and ordained Pope of the Eastern Unorthodox TimeWaiters. *waves hands in a sideways figure 8 representing infinity*
Habuerint Papa Spatium (Will have had Space Pope).

Rise Pope Kryton the first.

Now that my past self has been ordained, I will leave matters of the church to him, I'm going to retire early , some place nice, I hear the weather in Florida is nice, my old friend Benny opened a bakery there, he makes such good kiniches, ...*dotters off into a cloud of space paradox on loan from the westerners*

Having finally caught up to myself, I accept this ordination as was proscribed by vote of conclave, and offer to my future self the honorary posting of past pope emeritious, defender of the tv remote, guardian of past things half remembered, accepter of blame for flatulence, and crazy cat guy at the end of the block.

Cogito ergo Popem.

My second official act will be to have previously posted accolades for Blitzgirl.
My first official act will be to offer asylum, sanctuary, and legitimate awarding of titles to disenfranchised knights just put a sufficiently large offering in the plate, thank you of the order temporal and send them on a quest to find my brother helper. He was last seen out west leading some group or tent revival thing that thought he was pope or something.
1298 and counting

kryton

Postby kryton » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 am UTC

AionArap wrote:
Valarya wrote:
AionArap wrote:
Or the hand of Fatima I guess :P

Spoiler:
Valarya wrote:I sauntered away from Time for a few other-Internet* moments in order to make myself a colorful little Game of Thrones House Banner. I had a nice design made up with some headphones, a dragon or two thrown in, my favorite colors.. when, next thing I know, it had morphed in to the OFFICIAL** banner for the TimeWaiters of the OTC!! Rejoice!

*The OTT has warped all internetting.
**Says I, aye.

Fitting, isn't it?

Indeed, we sure don't want no evil eyes here. *Squints and looks around with shifty evil benevolent rainbow coloured eyes*

kryton wrote:Blitzgirl is hereby proclaimed , by the pope of the Eastern Unorthodox Timewaiters, to be anointed with the title Great Pilgrim Of the One True Comic, searcher and quester of the true history, keeper of the sacred traditions, and defender of the sigs.

Hmm, quite a mouthful, how about Beautified Oracular Blitzgirl. Or just B.O.B.

Then can I be the defender of the sigs?
I have a nasty smoking habit :P

Don't you know smoking is bad for you. Come out to the loading dock with me so I can enlighten you on the evils of tobacco while I take my cigarette break.
1298 and counting

azule
Saved

Postby azule » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:04 am UTC

If you read this sig, post about one arbitrary thing you did today.

I celebrate up to six arbitrary things before breakfast.
Time does drag on and on and contain spoilers. Be aware of memes.

Eshru

Postby Eshru » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 am UTC

Taking cigarette breaks as a non-smoker is frowned upon... I've gotten in trouble for it, lol. How long til the water wall crumbles?

vvn

Postby vvn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 am UTC

Since the water (or other possible fluid) is ~2pixels higher than the left side I declare the dike portion of the universe to be 2d.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 am UTC

Quest progress: 247 out of 315 pages.
Recursion. NP 403.

I have reached the discussion of the Close-Up TimeFrame. I remember glimpsing this on the One True Comic and wondering what everyone else was thinking -- and now I finally know:
Spoiler:
ChronosDragon wrote:
udscbt wrote:Image
WOOOOOOOOW

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

The articulation! The astonishment!
To which I add:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tiny trebuchet!
in an effort to keep up with the Past-Joneses.

And the sigcouragement continues!
Spoiler:
First, the line of high-fives from the future:

lmjb1964 wrote:Blitzgirl, carry on, the future awaits!

*high-five!*
buffygirl wrote:KEEP GOING BLITZGIRL!!!

*high-five!*
digimuzik wrote:You can do it, BlitzGirl!

*high-five!*

If this keeps up, I'm going to be exhausted by the Time I finally make it to the present! Good thing I've been getting in shape from all this thread-trekking.

Spoiler:
Now, the more cordial fare:
Shepherdess wrote:BlitzGirl,

While I believe we have yet to formally speak to one another, I applaud your efforts and eagerly await your proper return.

Your Eternal Servant and Companion Through Time,
Dame Not-Bob
Temporal Defender Of The One True Comic

Greetings, Dame Not-Bob,

I was unaware I had an Eternal Servant, but am pleased to meet your acquaintance. Please, continue defending Time with your Timely defenses, and so forth. I would like for the One True Comic to still be around by the time I reach the future, as I have devoted many longpix of my natural life to it in a wonderfully unnatural manner. May your TimeFrames be filled with Trebuchets, as they say back in this Time.

Sincerely,
BlitzGirl
Traveler of the Thread of Time

Spoiler:
And still more:

AionArap wrote:I Wait for it... and for Blitzgirl.

How kind of you future thread-dwellers to not just wait for me, but Wait for me. Though I suppose by now you are masters of this art. I sincerely hope I do not disappoint you, when at last I reach the present Time.

Angelastic wrote:Message for BlitzGirl: If you add a note from yourself in your signature knighting yourself as a Knight Temporal, post to the present, then read the sig back in the past, you will officially become a Knight Temporal (knighted by your beknighted future self, for only a knight can knight a knight.)

Very well. I, BlitzGirl, Knight Temporal of the One True Comic, bestow upon thee, BlitzGirl, traverser of the thread of Time, the Knighthood Temporal, in recognition of true pilgrimage, perseverance, and pride in Time. Arise, and continue on thy Quest! Many newpages await thee still.

airdrik wrote:Congratulations BlitzGirl, The Anointed One. May the newpages ahead be filled with wonders worth waiting for.

Ah, a future benediction! But here, the responsibility lies not in my hands. The only way there will be wonders worth waiting for in my future is if you, in your present, create them. Here I am at your mercy. I pledge to continue on my journey, my brothers and sisters in Time, and I hope you will make it an interesting path to travel.
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

boozledorf

Postby boozledorf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 am UTC

it's a really shitty observation post if nobody actually observes from it

elementropy

Postby elementropy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 am UTC

boozledorf wrote:it's a really shitty observation post if nobody actually observes from it

A good observation ^ I must say.
- quoth Elementropy, Time Bandit, TimeWaiter Liturgist, Oxford Comma, and
A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please in the Order of Breakfast

Tempus fugit quasi sagita; muscas fructibus arieram volunt...

BlitzGirl: welcome to the future!

PhoenixRising

Postby PhoenixRising » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 am UTC

Qalyar wrote:There is a grave matter, a matter which I hesitate to mention, but which I am obligated to reveal.

Dieu Le temps n'est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume Château de Sable.

The Order of the Knights Temporal, long believed the most staunch and sacred defenders of Time, have fallen to apostasy, heresy, and obscenity! We have the sworn testimony1 of several members of the Order that they have hosted secret4 rituals inducting members into the heretical Order in a manner contrary to the Command of Time! These apostates have received their title from "future selves" rather than--yes! I know it is shocking!--rather than waiting for it and joining the Order in proper Time.

I fear that there is little choice put to purge the Order with flame.6

1 Well, it's not really sworn exactly.2
2 But at least we didn't coerce confessions with torture this time.3
3 Mostly because it's really hard to torture people on a forum. What are you going to do, link them Youtube clips of Nicolas Cage films or something?
4 Okay, they weren't really secret. You can just go back and read them on earlier pages.5
5 Which is probably worse!!!
6 Actually, we don't seem to have any flame at the moment, so we may have to purge the Order with semenatedcancerbabyicedcoffee instead.
7 Reading unreferenced footnotes also fails to respect Time. Repent, heretics, lest an Inquisition8 come.
8 It's okay to expect this one, as it isn't Spanish.

Actually, you do have flame, in the form of a perfectly good phoenix. Unfortunately for you, I happen to love a bit of chaos now and then, so I'll purge you with fire, instead of the Order, just to keep things interesting. Nobody will expect that!
riverssong wrote:I step away for ten minutes and y'all are creating a new civilization?!

This is getting out of hand. Stop that right this minute.

Valiant Cookie

Postby Valiant Cookie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 am UTC

I believe I have waited long enough to begin properly Waiting For It. Having formerly declared no allegiance to a proper group of people who wait, I am at a quandary as to what teachings should be followed. Are they NewPix or TimeFrames? or are they both new and old as the Western Paradox people might claim? are the Sandmasons behind everything?

I look to Blitzgirl, First of the True Followers of Time's time, Most True Followerer, and holder of many other fanciful titles, to light my path. Perhaps she will accept the Knight's Temporal. Perhaps she will, in her journey through time, be enlightened to lead a new movement. I will not speculate any further on what kind of state such a adventure through time will leave her in. In any case, I will look to and follow Blitzgirl as my teacher and leader.

I will study Teacher's messages from the past, and wait eagerly for her arrival in the future. For the present, I Wait For It. and Wait for YOU Blitzgirl, travel quickly Teacher, I await your timely arrival.
Is it time? Yes.

vvn

Postby vvn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:45 am UTC

I too have these quandaries, and believe that BlitzGirl could be the one true prophet.

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 am UTC

P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Davidy

Postby Davidy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 am UTC

Tom Ames wrote:It sure would be nice if there was a thread devoted to discussing the meanings and interpretations of the XKCD comic 'Time', perhaps in addition to this thread.

It sure would be nice.
"It's only funny until someone loses an eye, then it's still funny but they can only see it in 2-D."

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:30 am UTC

--Having just realized a tremendous oversight in an earlier posting, I most humbly abase myself as I submit the following addendum:

Of Time's All she's full desirous;
BlitzGirl's quest doth so inspire us,
As she journeys ever nigher5 us,
She's much too good for me.
(chorus)

5. Yes, there's such a word.

--Rest assured I am banging hanging my head in shame at this unforgivable omission.
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

cmyk
Location: Somewhere beyond the sands of time... In other words, Detroit MI.

Postby cmyk » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 am UTC

wurlitzer153 wrote:
AionArap wrote:
cmyk wrote:[cut]
I miss my whistle.

Here, maybe this'll help:
Spoiler:

Does it seem strange that I immediately recognized this as a Hancock air whistle? Here's how they sound in actual service:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDuSWDTU8Dg

I personally prefer the long-bell Hancock 3-chime steam whistle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=projaLY9IIw

But it still doesn't beat the N&W "Hooter":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOXRy13NNe8

[/ot]

That sure as hell is one phallic whistle that means some serious fuckin' biznass. Does it come in pink?

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." —Doc Brown

"I... can't describe it. This... means something... this... is important." –Roy Neary

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am UTC

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am UTC

KuwabatakeSanjuro wrote:I just legitimately used 'time frame' in an outside context (heresy, I know, there is no Outside), but I had to triple-check that it was actually the correct term. (Final project write-ups using the phrase 'time frames' are ok, 'newpix', probably not.) Hahaha, what has this forum done to me...?

Record it in the wiki, there's a page for Outside effects kinda
Ware2 guv? The Book of Dave

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:13 am UTC

Bob Munck wrote:It's strange that in 12,540 posts, nowhere is Time Considered as a Helix of Semi-Precious Stones.

That is strange. Probably.

Tom Ames

Postby Tom Ames » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:15 am UTC

StratPlayer wrote:So, just to make sure I understand this... Your nose is out of joint because the discussion about a web COMIC is not taken seriously enough????

That's right, though inelegantly stated.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:21 am UTC

wurlitzer153 wrote:
AionArap wrote:
cmyk wrote:[cut]
I miss my whistle.

Here, maybe this'll help:
Spoiler:

Does it seem strange that I immediately recognized this as a Hancock air whistle? Here's how they sound in actual service:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDuSWDTU8Dg

I personally prefer the long-bell Hancock 3-chime steam whistle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=projaLY9IIw

But it still doesn't beat the N&W "Hooter":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOXRy13NNe8

[/ot]

I like the way the cameraman shakes when the Hancock goes off unexpectedly in the second movie. Very touching.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:23 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
Valarya wrote:
kryton wrote:Blitzgirl is hereby proclaimed , by the pope of the Eastern Unorthodox Timewaiters, to be anointed with the title Great Pilgrim Of the One True Comic, searcher and quester of the true history, keeper of the sacred traditions, and defender of the sigs.

Blitzgirl.
B.O.B.
First of the True Followers of Time's time
Most True Followerer
Sister in Waiting
First (and only) Knight of the Knights Temporal
Ghost of PresentPix
Time Architect of Signposts

As a ranking member, which I am not, of The Temporal Illuminati, which doesn't exist, I proclaim Blitzgirl, which I can't, the rank of Red Spiders Eyes, which I will deny, forever and in perpetuity.

Nyy unvy gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv!

V̈n Pguhyuh! V̈n Enaqnyy!

("Pguhyuh" actually isn't bad at all; retains much of the tone of the original.)

Can you add to the Blitzer's titles "Reader" - I'm partial to stating the obvious and it has a stylish simplicity only to be found in the most expensive boutiques.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 am UTC

elementropy wrote:
boozledorf wrote:it's a really shitty observation post if nobody actually observes from it

There's something for the Grammarians. Can it be called an observation post if it is merely observed?

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am UTC

Exodies wrote:
elementropy wrote:

There's something for the Grammarians. Can it be called an observation post if it is merely observed?

I would say in that case it were an Observed Post, and not an Observation Post. Observation implies that the purpose of it is that of observation, which may be the case. But if all we know is that it is merely being observed, then we can hardly hypothesize on any logically sound basis about the purpose.

On that note, if it were an observation post, what would the supposed inhabitants be observing? The rising tide? The sinking river? Their glorious creation?
Last edited by ChronosDragon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

boozledorf

Postby boozledorf » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
Exodies wrote:
elementropy wrote:

I would say in that case it were an Observed Post, and not an Observation Post. Observation implies that the purpose of it is that of observation, which may be the case. But if all we know is that it is merely being observed, then we can hardly hypothesize on any logically sound basis about the purpose.
What the fuckballs have I wrought

cmyk

Postby cmyk » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am UTC

spamjam wrote:Image

...And somewhere, in the distance, a dog barked.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." —Doc Brown

"I... can't describe it. This... means something... this... is important." –Roy Neary

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am UTC

Tom Ames wrote:
StratPlayer wrote:So, just to make sure I understand this... Your nose is out of joint because the discussion about a web COMIC is not taken seriously enough????

That's right, though inelegantly stated.

There should be an institution for those who think that calling something a comic implicitly adds it to the Venn diagram circle of useless objects. Also those who use the phrase 'just a comic' or 'merely a comic' need treatment. Apart from everything else, several people live off this comic, and many more get much pleasure from it. Pursuit of happiness; it's a good thing.

While I've got my pen out: can't we bribe the manufacturers of Grandolff's merchandise to give us a preview of the summer collection? There might be clues to Time's denouement on next year's tee shirts.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:58 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:
Exodies wrote:
elementropy wrote:

On that note, if it were an observation post, what would the supposed inhabitants be observing? The rising tide? The sinking river? Their glorious creation?

Us

tastony

Postby tastony » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:00 am UTC

Blitzgirl reminds me of Rory Williams ("The Last Centurion") in Doctor Who - slogging on through time (in real time) to get back to the present (and to Amy Pond).

Keep going Blitzgirl - you must nearly be home now!!
I waited.

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:00 am UTC

descor

Postby descor » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:25 am UTC

Caswallon wrote:
Valarya wrote:

Blitzgirl.
B.O.B.
Most True Followerer
Sister in Waiting
Ghost of PresentPix

As a ranking member, which I am not, of The Temporal Illuminati, which doesn't exist, I proclaim Blitzgirl, which I can't, the rank of Red Spiders Eyes, which I will deny, forever and in perpetuity.

Don't forget her first official role: Cardinal Tempus Viator of the Timewaiters.
Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Keeper of the chickens and Master of the Hutch.

Keep on treking Vytron

The future of infinite possibilities, of moments unlived, and of stories untold.
Wait for it.

StratPlayer wrote:In order for this game to cut the mustard, you'll need to cut the mustard.

Exodies

Postby Exodies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:42 am UTC

descor wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
Valarya wrote:

Blitzgirl.
B.O.B.
Most True Followerer
Sister in Waiting
Ghost of PresentPix

Don't forget her first official role: Cardinal Tempus Viator of the Timewaiters.

Not sure about the Beautified, sounds like she has just been to the Beautician ( "shut, was it?"). Praps Beatified? Any road, if it makes a Blackadder Bob as acronym, then it gets my four votes.

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:01 am UTC

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:01 am UTC

<snip>
ninja'd
Last edited by tman2nd on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

cmyk

Postby cmyk » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:16 am UTC

Could Randall be taking a shot at beachfront property owners and rolling easements?

Cite.

Rising sea, due to flooding, encroaching on a property's easement (and eventually their home) over Time:

River water flooding into the sea at the delta due to avulsions of a river, if it changes its course for any number of reasons (And, likewise changing property boundaries).

My work is done here... Away to coma, my brave Temporal Raptor Steed! Heeyah!...

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 am UTC

Infinite improbability drive thought:

Could it be the castles and platform that are gently washing up and down against the sea, and not vice versa?
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 am UTC

Eutychus wrote:Infinite improbability drive thought:

Could it be the castles and platform that are gently washing up and down against the sea, and not vice versa?

That's because they're on the back of a giant turtle, bobbing up and down, standing on top of another turtle . . . .

Added: NewPix!
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
Caswallon wrote:As a ranking member, which I am not, of The Temporal Illuminati, which doesn't exist, I proclaim Blitzgirl, which I can't, the rank of Red Spiders Eyes, which I will deny, forever and in perpetuity.

V̈n Pguhyuh! V̈n Enaqnyy!

("Pguhyuh" actually isn't bad at all; retains much of the tone of the original.)
V jnf jnvgvat sbe fbzrbar gb npghnyyl trg gung, jrypbzr gb gur frperg beqre bs gur Grzcbeny Vyyvhzvangv! Cyrnfr cvpx hc lbhe pbzcyvzragnel frperg ung ol gur qbbe, naq qba'g sbetrg gur frperg unaqfunxr. Vg vf onfvpnyyl n erthyne unaqfunxr, lbh whfg juvfcre gur jbeq frperg juvyr lbh ner qbvat vg.
histrion wrote:"Gunaxf gb gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv, zl jbex cebqhpgvivgl unf qrpernfrq qenzngvpnyyl! Gunaxf, Rayvtugrarq Barf!"

Precepter and historian of the Chruch of the Newpage. achoo

Caswallon

Postby Caswallon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 am UTC

KarMann wrote:Added: NewPix!

The water is starting to seep through! the bottom layer of pixels behind the dike have filled in.
histrion wrote:"Gunaxf gb gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv, zl jbex cebqhpgvivgl unf qrpernfrq qenzngvpnyyl! Gunaxf, Rayvtugrarq Barf!"

Precepter and historian of the Chruch of the Newpage. achoo

Bytes

Postby Bytes » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 am UTC

It could be that the ground is sinking, not the sea rising.
Sir Bytes, Waître d' of the Grains and Guardian of the Second Flag from the Right
Kethryes wrote:The Time when the future meets the past in the present is aproaching! Repent!

Eutychus

Postby Eutychus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 am UTC

Bytes wrote:It could be that the ground is sinking, not the sea rising.

Ahem.
Be very careful about rectilinear assumptions. Raptors could be hiding there - ucim

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”