1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

jjjdavidson
Location: Outside: The Ozarks, North America ─ OTTside: Lost in the 1400s

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:43 pm UTC

SBN wrote:
histrion wrote:
SBN wrote:Is it flexing, or is it unstable? We didn't see blurgits other times that they climbed the ladder.

I think you mean agitrons.

Indeed I did. Thanks.
It does appear that the agitrons indicated ladder placement, not instability during use.

I still maintain that they are simply loose pixels, tracked onto the ladder rungs from the beach, being shaken loose each time the ladder is moved.

But I've been wrong before.
Don't worry. Feed squirpys.
Don't wait for me.
My OTC/OTT graphsMay include spoilers!
Helpful links: Time Wiki FAQrot-13 / Morse decoders
He won! He won! He won!
Knight Temporal. :) Ex-Loopist. :(

kryton

Postby kryton » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:44 pm UTC

Exodies wrote:
descor wrote:
Caswallon wrote:
Valarya wrote:
kryton wrote:Blitzgirl is hereby proclaimed , by the pope of the Eastern Unorthodox Timewaiters, to be anointed with the title Great Pilgrim Of the One True Comic, searcher and quester of the true history, keeper of the sacred traditions, and defender of the sigs.

Hmm, quite a mouthful, how about Beautified Oracular Blitzgirl. Or just B.O.B.

Blitzgirl.
B.O.B.
First of the True Followers of Time's time
Most True Followerer
Sister in Waiting
First (and only) Knight of the Knights Temporal
Ghost of PresentPix
Time Architect of Signposts

As a ranking member, which I am not, of The Temporal Illuminati, which doesn't exist, I proclaim Blitzgirl, which I can't, the rank of Red Spiders Eyes, which I will deny, forever and in perpetuity.

Nyy unvy gur Grzcbeny Vyyhzvangv!

Don't forget her first official role: Cardinal Tempus Viator of the Timewaiters.

Not sure about the Beautified, sounds like she has just been to the Beautician ( "shut, was it?"). Praps Beatified? Any road, if it makes a Blackadder Bob as acronym, then it gets my four votes.

You are correct, Beatified Oracular Blitzgirl (B.O.B. for short)
1298 and counting

wizpretz

Postby wizpretz » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:45 pm UTC

I think it should be mandatory that all Newpixians adopt the Uberman sleep schedule.

histrion

Postby histrion » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:50 pm UTC

wizpretz wrote:I think it should be mandatory that all Newpixians adopt the Uberman sleep schedule.

I've thought about toying with that, but worry that (1) I'm too old, and (2) it might not work well with my job, where I don't really have a good napping place (except for my car when the weather's amenable).
histrion, a.k.a. Sir Water of Ten, OKT, Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy. Cheering on Blitzgirl, just because!

Time is a molecular acid.

kryton

Postby kryton » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 pm UTC

It looks like Cueball is hauling up pixedsandbaconsemenatedbabycancerdandruffleggotoner to build castles on the railing, above the reach of the rising tide.
1298 and counting

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:00 pm UTC

astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:02 pm UTC

Are they going to build/transfer the castle on to the platform?

partingLance

Postby partingLance » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 pm UTC

manvandmaan wrote:
partingLance wrote:manvandmaan, are you sure you wouldn't be happier in the Western Paradox Church? You're definitely working our corner. Which, of course, and contrary to all expectations including our own, we officially support, and unofficially condemn.

We, the Sandmasons/nobody in particular, are not a religious organization and also therefore our members/People who we do not know can join any other religion that exist/does not exist.

How is one initiated in the Western Paradox Church?

Well, in what one might call the Pioneering Period, when it was by way of being the Wild-Western Church, one could be uninitiated simply by denying that one had any interest whatsoever in being a member...

manvandmaan wrote:
vvn wrote:
AionArap wrote:Welcome.

Now send me all your money.

No, really. I am not a Sandmason, I have never declared myself to be a Sandmason!

Spoken like a true Sandmason! Welcome!

... rather like a certain secular organization I could name. Then, for a time, the Church applied a more rigorous standard, and one had to produce a paradox of some originality.

But lately, there have been disturbing developments...

Flado wrote:Citing old age, the Patriarch of the Western Paradox Church resigns his post and intends to stop trying to come up with contradictions.

edo wrote:By the powers not vested in me, I the Revered Apostate of the Eastern Paradox Church, trebuchet BlitzGirl sole cardinal of the Eastern Paradox faith, until such time that she reads this post. The Eastern Paradox Cardinals must at such time choose from amongst these cardinals, a new Patriarch by unanimous vote.

(emphasis added)

... which suggest to me that the Church of yore, indeed of my youth in the West that is forgotten, may have passed rapidly through its Establishment, and into its Decadent or Declining Phase. Sic transit gloria ecclesia1, I suppose, and perhaps it's time I put away childish things. But I'll not join the Sandmasons, nossir, not if threatened with a beach-bucket and plastic shovel2.

1. Anyone knowledgeable in barbaric Outside languages may correct my "Latin" at will.
2. How about it? Would a non-application in this form fail to disqualify me for un-, or perhaps dis-membership? Please to note, I can also raise and send along twice3 the money I currently possess.
3. Recalling of course that 2x0=0.
Last edited by partingLance on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
StratPlayer wrote:And at this very moment, someone on the Isle of Wight named Bungalo Bill is listening to the 'splat' made from using their family album to squash a beetle, that had ran, helter-skelter, straight for the wild honey pie made by his dear wife Prudence...

Wnderer

Postby Wnderer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
Spoiler:
Wnderer wrote:
color1.jpg

I think the color version is less bleak.

That's marvelous.

However, upon a few moments' reflection, I find eerily disturbing the use of anything besides the Two True Colors of White (emptiness) and Black (recycled pixels from oldcomix).

You're going to really hate the live action version starring Jim Carrey.

htom

Postby htom » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:15 pm UTC

Whatever he's doing, he's not making the pile on a cannon. So they're not bow and stern chasers. Ah, well.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

histrion

Postby histrion » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:24 pm UTC

Wnderer wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
Spoiler:
Wnderer wrote:
color1.jpg

I think the color version is less bleak.

That's marvelous.

However, upon a few moments' reflection, I find eerily disturbing the use of anything besides the Two True Colors of White (emptiness) and Black (recycled pixels from oldcomix).

You're going to really hate the live action version starring Jim Carrey.

I kid you not - right after I read Wnderer's message, a link to this was posted to my Facebook feed.
histrion, a.k.a. Sir Water of Ten, OKT, Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy. Cheering on Blitzgirl, just because!

Angelastic

Postby Angelastic » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 pm UTC

Someone suggested earlier that those little boards such as the one Cueball emptied sand onto were of the kind often found on observation decks, with a little map to show you what you're supposed to be observing. Perhaps he's building a miniature replica of Castle Left there so people know that they're looking at Castle Left. He'll build one of Castle Right on the board to the right of the deck, and then to get an overview of the complex, people can look down from the middle.

By the way, I'm not an expert on the construction of such things, but I find it pretty normal that they didn't build the stairs before the deck.
Knight Temporal, and Archdeacon of buttermongery and ham and cheese sandwiches. Nobody sells butter except through me.
Image Smiley by yappobiscuits. Avatar by GLR, buffygirl, BlitzGirl & mscha, with cari.j.elliot's idea.
Haiku Detector
starts a trend to make way for
my robot army.

partingLance

Postby partingLance » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 pm UTC

Catching up after far too many newpices away...

spamjam wrote:Image

... I must admit to a disturbing sin: in particular, to a thought so heretical even the upstart Eastern Paradox Church might approve of it.

When I saw this development, I briefly wondered if the First and Greatest Commandment could conceivably have been mispledded, and if in fact it should not have read:

"Wade for it."

Yes, I'm duly ashamed. But confession, they say, is good for the soul1.

1. Howbeit that I mortgaged mine some years2 ago, and am currently staring foreclosure in the face.
2. If you'll forgive the lapse into Outsider time units.
StratPlayer wrote:And at this very moment, someone on the Isle of Wight named Bungalo Bill is listening to the 'splat' made from using their family album to squash a beetle, that had ran, helter-skelter, straight for the wild honey pie made by his dear wife Prudence...

Valentorg

Postby Valentorg » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 pm UTC

After having lurked and watched Time's time from the beginning of Time, and finally became an active participant in Time's time a few pages ago, I propose the founding of a new religion based on a title given to Blitzgirl:

The True Followers of Time's time

I defer leadership of this religion to Blitzgirl if she chooses to lead it. If not, then the religion will require her blessings, naturally.

histrion

Postby histrion » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 pm UTC

partingLance wrote:1. Howbeit that I mortgaged mine some years2 ago, and am currently staring foreclosure in the face.

The important thing is: fixed or variable APR? If it was fixed, I hope you didn't take anything higher than 0.0007% per Longpix.

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 pm UTC

htom wrote:Whatever he's doing, he's not making the pile on a cannon. So they're not bow and stern chasers. Ah, well.

[pedant]To be precise, they could never have been bow and stern chasers at all. From its symmetrical and level (and apparently straight) nature, the railing could only be the taffrail of a supposed ship, making the supposed guns a pair of stern swivel guns. Useful for repelling boarders or clearing the decks of a ship you're about to board, but useless at long range.[/pedant]
Don't wait for me.
He won! He won! He won!

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 pm UTC

A couple of hypotheses:
- River and Sea are the names of people (I'm ignoring the word "the" that is usually placed before each of those names.)
- At some point we will pan up and over to a birds-eye view and from that angle all of our questions will be answered.

Also, please let me know if there are any ordinations or convocations or ratifications that have been requested of me that I missed. Hat orders are also being accepted, and will be fulfilled in whatever order I feel like.

EDIT: fixed the missing right parens.
Last edited by buffygirl on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Randall Who Created All

A Message for All of My Subjects, and Others Who Are Bored.

Postby Randall Who Created All » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 pm UTC

This special message is to commemmorate the Time (Wait for It.) you have devoted to the One True Comic. You have finally completed enough pages of the Holy Text of Time (Wait for It.) to have achieved the number 317, which is significant to my Creatorship in ways you cannot yet fathom.

Too all the faithful who have kept vigilence during this existence, you are truly blessed.

You never waivered in your belief during The Dark Period, nor exalted yourselves above Cueball and Megan during The Happiness Period. You stayed true to the One True Comic when the appointed moderators tested your faith, until I smote them and restored the words to their proper goodness. Through it all, you Wait.

There are some particular among you who deserve to be recognized for their most devouted devoutness.

Helper the First, Duly Elected Pope of the One True Comic, is formost blessed as was recognized when chosen to be my Vessel. I have kept him in my Presence for a few frames of Time (Wait for It.) to endow him with additional knowledge of my Plan. Though it may take Time (Wait for It.) for him to fully recall my Instructions when I return him to your existential plane.

Arch-Cardinal buffygirl is blessed, and blessed again, for driving out the wicked possession that she faced in service to the One True Comic. She also makes the best Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich I have ever had.

Cardinal bigcrag92 is blessed for keeping all my Machinations moving as I intended, even to travelling to the Outside to spread the word of Time (Wait for It.), and I bless his birthday as the first Holiday of the One True Comic.

Cardinal KarMann has shown the expectional knowledge I endowed unto him, and henceforth is blessed as the Historian of the Comma of the One True Comic.

Cardinals ubscdt and udscbt are, unknown to themselves, the same entity. Their schizophrenic existence is blessed in my Eyes, so don't anyone tell them and spoil it for her.

Smithers was revealed as the first prophet when he "Called it!" about Megan's return with the tiny trebuchet. All must listen to all revelations I bestow through his being, including no nesting of models.

Dracomax has shown himself to be blessed when he revealed sax should never be casual, and only jam people who are known unto you. As Grand Lord High Inquisitor, he has my Full Authority to use the comfy chair as he sees fit.

Kryton, ordained Space-Pope of the Eastern Unorthodox TimeWaiters, I didn't like you much at the beginning of Time (Wait for It.), but you have shown youself to be the true and rightful leader of your people. All functions you perform are judged correct by my Beautician.

HAL9000, Sir Vincent LongDong née StratPlayer, and all of the Knights Temporal, are vested by my Scrutiny as the defenders of the One True Faith, as long as nothing is asked of them.

AionArap, Grand Master Flush of the Sandmasons, always remember you are in my Eternal Sight. Now give you ALL your money for being the blessed subject of my Vigilence.

Finally, all posters of single posts up to now are also to be considered divinely inspired, and my Apostles. But those with two posts are of the damned, and thrice-posters are an abomination upon my Demesne. The fourth post is crucial to repentence, so that sin can be forgiven. The fifth post restores righteousness upon each of my Subjects.

Now you are all commanded to go forth and spread the Truth of the One True Comic. But do not go Outside, it is an evil place.
_ _

Randall Who Created All

Wait for it.

partingLance

Postby partingLance » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:47 pm UTC

histrion wrote:
partingLance wrote:1. Howbeit that I mortgaged mine some years2 ago, and am currently staring foreclosure in the face.

The important thing is: fixed or variable APR? If it was fixed, I hope you didn't take anything higher than 0.0007% per Longpix.

Fortunately, rates much lower than that (whether fixed or variable) are available hereabouts. Unfortunately... well, what I said earlier about no money? Enough, alas, said.

Valentorg wrote:After having lurked and watched Time's time from the beginning of Time, and finally became an active participant in Time's time a few pages ago, I propose the founding of a new religion based on a title given to Blitzgirl:

The True Followers of Time's time

I defer leadership of this religion to Blitzgirl if she chooses to lead it. If not, then the religion will require her blessings, naturally.

But rather than envisaging the creation of yet another new religion, I think we should look rather to the hope that Blitzgirl will be able, Redeemer-like, to unite all the squabbling factions under the banner of the One True Comic, such that we cease to dissipate our energies in pointless theological disputes.

Rather a burden, admittedly, to place on the shoulders of one person, however valiant. And reports from Outside suggest that such fond hopes have not been realized there. But so much the worse for the Outside, say I. We live in hope, do we not? What else could be the meaning of "wait for it"?

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:58 pm UTC

RobIrr wrote:Ah good, he's back. Is that a bucket ?

Are we sure it's not a pail?

AionArap wrote:
Pfhorrest wrote:That being said, BOB SHOT FIRST!!!

BOB SHOT FIRST!

Can we get that on a shirt?

Has anyone already bounced the idea that a bunch of hammers will appear at the end?
Dear Blitzgirl,

I don't know if you got my previous message and I just missed your reply, but I got tired of reading the same message so I decided it was time for a new one.

Your Eternal Servant And Companion Through Time,
Dame Not-Bob
Temporal Defender Of The One True Comic

htom

Postby htom » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
htom wrote:Whatever he's doing, he's not making the pile on a cannon. So they're not bow and stern chasers. Ah, well.

[pedant]To be precise, they could never have been bow and stern chasers at all. From its symmetrical and level (and apparently straight) nature, the railing could only be the taffrail of a supposed ship, making the supposed guns a pair of stern swivel guns. Useful for repelling boarders or clearing the decks of a ship you're about to board, but useless at long range.[/pedant]

Except they'd be bow and stern swivel guns, and with no demonstration of either swiveling or elevation adjustment, more like chasers.
cmyk wrote:How can I be so riveted to the Internet equivalent of watching grass grow?

Questions? Spoilers! TimeWiki, geekwagon, The Book of Aubron, ExplainXKCD
mscha wrote:We can ignore reality; in fact, we'll have to, since only Randall knows what it is.

RobIrr

Postby RobIrr » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 pm UTC

Shaping it ?
RobIrr, Bishop of the Diocese of Recursive Magic Kingdoi.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:12 pm UTC

Might I propose that BlitzGirl get her own Wiki page detailing her most noble quest, documenting every milestone and all of the accolades she will have received?
Dear Blitzgirl,

I don't know if you got my previous message and I just missed your reply, but I got tired of reading the same message so I decided it was time for a new one.

Dame Not-Bob

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:13 pm UTC

RobIrr wrote:
Spoiler:

Shaping it ?

Looks to me more like he's either eating it or making a beard out of it. Although it is certainly more likely that he is dumping out another bucketful of semenatedcoffeecancerbabybacon. And possibly shaping it, yes.

XTCamus

Postby XTCamus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 pm UTC

Aha, if he is shaping sand on it, could the platform's purpose be to build an even more huge sand castle?

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:18 pm UTC

XTCamus wrote:Aha, if he is shaping sand on it, could the platform's purpose be to build an even more huge sand castle?

Maybe he's recursing again.
Dear Blitzgirl,

Dame Not-Bob

ChronosDragon

Postby ChronosDragon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:
RobIrr wrote:
Spoiler:

Shaping it ?

Looks to me more like he's either eating it or making a beard out of it. Although it is certainly more likely that he is dumping out another bucketful of semenatedcoffeecancerbabybacon. And possibly shaping it, yes.

All along it was chocolate powder, and they're in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. New End Theory: Augustus Gloop will float by and then the oompa loompas will run by, chasing after him. One will stop and say "the tour ended a couple hours ago" and then run off.

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:20 pm UTC

Shepherdess wrote:Has anyone already bounced the idea that a bunch of hammers will appear at the end?

Would those be Hyperspace Mallets?
110706winters_interest_in.jpg
A favorite example from Narbonic (narbonic.com)

Edit: I realize I've probably committed some ghastly heresy by referring to a comic other than the OTC, but hey! we have to pass the Timeframes somehow, don't we?
Last edited by jjjdavidson on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:23 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Don't wait for me.
He won! He won! He won!

elementropy

Postby elementropy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:22 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:A couple of hypotheses:
- River and Sea are the names of people (I'm ignoring the word "the" that is usually placed before each of those names.)
- At some point we will pan up and over to a birds-eye view and from that angle all of our questions will be answered.

Also, please let me know if there are any ordinations or convocations or ratifications that have been requested of me that I missed. Hat orders are also being accepted, and will be fulfilled in whatever order I feel like.

Arch-Cardinal buffygirl: I would like to be A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please in the Order of Breakfast. (which serves at the restaurant at the centre of the universe)

I like your hypotheses. Mehopes they are destined to become truth.
- quoth Elementropy, Time Bandit, TimeWaiter Liturgist, Oxford Comma, and
A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please in the Order of Breakfast

Tempus fugit quasi sagita; muscas fructibus arieram volunt...

BlitzGirl: welcome to the future!

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 pm UTC

What if "river" isn't "river", as in a body of water?

What if it's THE "River"?
Dear Blitzgirl,

Dame Not-Bob

TreibAir

Postby TreibAir » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm UTC

So....the water level was almost stable over the last 8 or so frames after the massive increase the 8 frames before and relative stability ANOTHER 8 frames before...let's see if it starts to rise faster again.

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm UTC

Shepherdess wrote:What if "river" isn't "river", as in a body of water?

Well duh - that was the point! which obviously was not clear, but I'll never admit it *shakes her head in mild disapproval*

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:

Well duh - that was the point! which obviously was not clear, but I'll never admit it *shakes her head in mild disapproval*

Forgive my denseness, She-Of-Many-Fabulous-Hats.

What will it mean for us, if it is THE River?
Dear Blitzgirl,

Dame Not-Bob

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 pm UTC

Shepherdess wrote:
buffygirl wrote:

That somebody's going to get beat up. Swiftly. Severely.

Eliram

Postby Eliram » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 pm UTC

XTCamus wrote:Aha, if he is shaping sand on it, could the platform's purpose be to build an even more huge sand castle?

Ah, another supporter for the MOTHER OF ALL SANDCASTLES theory! Woohoo.
It's about time.

Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm UTC

jjjdavidson wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:
buffygirl wrote:

But who?

(Whom?)
Dear Blitzgirl,

Dame Not-Bob

jjjdavidson

Postby jjjdavidson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:52 pm UTC

Shepherdess wrote:
jjjdavidson wrote:
Shepherdess wrote:
buffygirl wrote:

But who?

(Whom?)

Well, everybody.

elementropy

Postby elementropy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:54 pm UTC

buffygirl wrote:

Is there a form to fill out? Or a check-sheet like ordering sushi?
- quoth Elementropy, Time Bandit, TimeWaiter Liturgist, Oxford Comma, and
A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please in the Order of Breakfast

Tempus fugit quasi sagita; muscas fructibus arieram volunt...

BlitzGirl: welcome to the future!

buffygirl
Cardinal

Postby buffygirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm UTC

elementropy wrote:
buffygirl wrote:A couple of hypotheses:

Arch-Cardinal buffygirl: I would like to be A Greek Omelette with Fries and Tomato Juice, Hold-the-toast-please in the Order of Breakfast. (which serves at the restaurant at the centre of the universe)

I like your hypotheses. Mehopes they are destined to become truth.

Thank you.

Hmmmm, not sure about this proposed branching out into modes of food delivery other than that of the Sandwich... although an omlette is rather like a sandwich, and I certainly love Greek omlettes. But an omlette is not CALLED a sandwich, and the name of the omlette is breakfast, although the name is called food, bearing in mind, of course, that the omlette is egg.

I must think on this.

elementropy wrote:
buffygirl wrote:

Is there a form to fill out? Or a check-sheet like ordering sushi?

No. You must provide basic information such as color and general mood/style, so that I may ignore it and create something of my own design.

Hermesdfo

Postby Hermesdfo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:58 pm UTC

Around the same time Time (haha) showed up, I was reading a book (Pattern Recognition, by William Gibson) and a part of it takes place in a forum. It was almost scary to read about us, Initiates Of Time, in physical pages. Also, has anyone thought of Apophenia? I didn't even knew a word existed for our behaviour!!!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”