1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Eliram

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Eliram » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:12 am UTC

Shouldn't the bucket fall on her head in the next frame?
It's about time.

Eternal Density

Postby Eternal Density » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 am UTC

Eliram wrote:Shouldn't the bucket fall on her head in the next frame?
That's what it looks like to me :(
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

descor

Postby descor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 am UTC

Caswallon wrote:
spamjam wrote:Image

Ow, it appears she whacked her head on the mini-trebuchet...

What has she done to the castle?? She's just done a 'Cueball'!
Cardinal of the Timewaiters, Keeper of the chickens and Master of the Hutch.

Keep on treking Vytron

The future of infinite possibilities, of moments unlived, and of stories untold.
Wait for it.

StratPlayer wrote:In order for this game to cut the mustard, you'll need to cut the mustard.

RobIrr

Postby RobIrr » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:23 am UTC

Eliram wrote:
Pope RobIrr wrote:Edit: Oh Bugger....

I rest my case

Well, as duly appointed pope of page 346, I hereby promise to uphold the position, exercise some duties, and wield my power appropriately.

Now get on your knees, all of you, and quietly pray for leniency.

That, or post like mad, so my reign is over before I can do any damage...
RobIrr, Bishop of the Diocese of Recursive Magic Kingdoi.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 am UTC

Pope RobIrr wrote:
KarMann wrote:
Spoiler:
Caswallon wrote:
KarMann wrote:
tman2nd wrote:
buffygirl wrote:EDIT: And while I'm at it, who approved this??? What happened to Blitzgirl-as-pope? I have not the opportunity to read the pages I have missed, how am I to know what this means?

Blitzgirl doesn't want to be Pope.

Well, we weren't exactly going to ask her, anyway.

So how do we determine a pope anyway then?

I didn't say we weren't going to make her Pope, just that we wouldn't ask her.

There is some merit in the thought that those who crave power are actually the least suitable to wield it ...

Edit: Oh Bugger....

Thank you, I was trying to remember, and then to Google, just how the usual phrasing of that idea went, but eventually gave up on it and posted without it. It's exactly what I had in mind, though.
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

RobIrr

Postby RobIrr » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:30 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
Pope RobIrr wrote:
There is some merit in the thought that those who crave power are actually the least suitable to wield it ...

Edit: Oh Bugger....

Thank you, I was trying to remember, and then to Google, just how the usual phrasing of that idea went, but eventually gave up on it and posted without it. It's exactly what I had in mind, though.

I was actually trying to remember if it was one of the concepts in TMIAHM but also gave up looking. Mycroft might know ..

Edit to avoid double-post: Outside duties call; I dare say my reign will be over by the time I get back in several TimeFrames/Newpics*. You are all therefore forgiven all transgressions, past and future, committed on this papal page. Thank you for your devotion...

*delete as appropriate.
RobIrr, Bishop of the Diocese of Recursive Magic Kingdoi.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:00 am UTC

Glad to see Megan grabbed the rope just in time, I was afraid she was going to get the bukkit on her head :)

tman2nd

Postby tman2nd » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:01 am UTC

Oh, good the bucket didn't fall. She held onto the rope.
Sir Tristram, Guardian of the Time Cats, Defender of the One True Comic, Landsknecht von der Zeit.

Wspi kfp gd...
Wait for it...

cmyk
Location: Somewhere beyond the sands of time... In other words, Detroit MI.

Postby cmyk » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 am UTC

tman2nd wrote:Image
Uh oh

Yuh huh. That's what you get for fuckin' screwing around. It's a bucket on a rope, not a magic jet pack.

Next time you want to do something that stupid, bend your damn knees and lower your center of gravity. Now go get the trebuchet and let's see what happens if we launch stuff after we set it on fire.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." —Doc Brown

"I... can't describe it. This... means something... this... is important." –Roy Neary

spamjam

Postby spamjam » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am UTC

franko553

Postby franko553 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 am UTC

CueBall is going down to help her up!

How sweet!

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 am UTC

Megan can help herself, Cueball is going to rescue the mini trebuchet

manvandmaan
The Period Guy

Postby manvandmaan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 am UTC

KarMann wrote:
tman2nd wrote:Image
Uh oh

Is Randall going to illustrate the infamous "barrel of bricks (or tools)" urban legend for us?

KarMann, you called it! Luckilly, she knew the urban legend too and was able to grab the rope...

Hope she doesn't suffer long-term or permanent damage from the fall.
Congratz BlitzGirl BlitzRandir!
Godspeed to all the OTT travelers! I am one of you now!

- Former (Never was) Grand Mason of the now abolished SandMasons (which off course never existed)
- The Croissant Man (or Period Guy, whatevs)

KarMann
As far as the hats go, I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty well set. Unless my hat, pre-dating Time itself, needs a hat of its own??

Postby KarMann » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 am UTC

TONG
P.S. I am Randall, but not that Randall.
We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better … stronger … well, maybe not faster.
Well, BlitzGirl is experiencing a bit of a title wave.
Magdiragdag wrote:I wait for it, therefore I am.
Illud expecto, ergo sum.

BlitzGirl
Location: Both Present and Past...... Schizoblitz: 115/2601 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 am UTC

Quest progress: 293 out of 346 pages.
The Scaffolding Continued. NP 531.

cmyk wrote:...Hey, is this anyone's whistle??? Smells funny... ```~~**~* !whirly time ripple! *~**~~``` [swipe!] HEY, YOU THERE MADAM! STOP! THAT WHISTLE'S MINE! ```~~**~* !whirly exit time ripple! *~**~~``` ... eh, screw it, she can have it. Her pointy hat might've taken out my eye.

*puts whistle in pocket*
One Whistle of Temporal Harmony, check. Now to deliver it to the future!

Sigcouragement roundup:
Spoiler:
From RobIrr's sig:
manvandmaan wrote:
histrion wrote:How do you pronounce "BlitzGirl?"

HE-RO.

You mean I've been pronouncing my own name wrong this whole time?!

Valarya wrote:Blitzgirl: A Knight, A Troubadour, A Balladeer I salute thee.

I salute thee back, fair Valarya!

lmjb1964 wrote:Blitzgirl, we eagerly await your arrival in the Present! Or with a present, either way.

Presents! Everybody likes presents! :D

Caswallon wrote:Yet Another Spoiler for Blitzgirl!
Spoiler:
The churches are in ruins, we are reaching the end of days, there are avians piloting produce, and the only true remaining faiths are to "Wait for it..." and for you!

Whatever kind of avians they are, pterosaurs should take care of them. Open up a Time vortex and collect some, then you should be fine. I believe they will eat both avians and produce. As for the ruined churches, I hope this wasn't because I shied away from that Papacy (Momacy)? It probably wasn't a good idea in the first place to nominate somebody from a different Time of the thread.
Another diversion to Ancient Text, page 140:
Spoiler:
edo wrote:Ancient Text ד:
Spoiler:
And two Fathers will leave their families, and they will wallow through the needle-pulled thing, pining for the One Who is to Come to lead them; they will ask(demand) that She become their Father/Mother, and She will have pity upon them. Thus She will unite the faithful against the evil trolls who slink through the fora seeking the ruin of soles (and laces). For it is through the One Who is to Come that all paradoxes will be resolved, and She will reign till the end of Time.

Now just how accurate is this Ancient Text? And how Ancient? And if it's Ancient, how do we know that the events it speaks of haven't already happened long before?
I must depart, but I'll distract you with this gem lost to Time (I was instructed to bring some of these along, but my pocket is now occupied, so I'll just shove it through the Time vortex), circa newpage 290:
Spoiler:
squonk wrote:
boozledorf wrote:It seems we may be nearing the end of the One True Comic.

Congratulations! You are the one millionth person to make that call!

Onward!

THIS SIGNPOST INTERRUPTED FOR AN IMPORTANT
TEMPORAL RESCUE AND RECOVERY MISSION:

```~~**~* !whirly time ripple! *~**~~```

*scoops up tiny trebuchet from the collapsed pile of semencoffeecancerbabybacon in the current TimeFrame*
*puts in vest-of-many-pockets*

```~~**~* !whirly exit time ripple! *~**~~```
Last edited by BlitzGirl on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<-Blog
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 am UTC

Flotter wrote:Megan can help herself, Cueball is going to rescue the mini trebuchet

I wonder if Cueball is thinking of going down to re-do the crenelation that Megan destroyed (and then the next few NewPix of him just doing that again)

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am UTC

Fixing the castle/retrieving the trebuchet

Kazza3

Postby Kazza3 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 am UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:I applaud Blitzgirl for her tireless effort in clearly delineating each Period of Time. I would like to propose that Time can also be divided into two Eras--The Castle Era and the Scaffolding Era. The two era are distinct not only in terms of building materials but also, I think, of mood. In the Castle Era, the two are relaxing on the beach and decide to build a castle, and a bigger castle. The whole thing, the recursive castles, the trebucheting of the castles, all seems to have a sense of play. And as Cueball says at the end, "It's been fun. . ."

For me, the Scaffolding Era seems to have a more ominous tone. The idea that they are young and inexperienced (and not very bright), and are just idly wondering about how the world works is interesting, and possible. However, I sense something deeper, and it's not just the ocean. The concern about the rising water level, the confusion about their surroundings, it all seems to have a lost and worried tone. Maybe I'm just imagining it (I am the Imaginator, after all) but the two sections seem to be very different.

Thoughts?

I would like to support this notion.

silent_death

Postby silent_death » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:19 am UTC

Kazza3 wrote:
lmjb1964 wrote:I applaud Blitzgirl for her tireless effort in clearly delineating each Period of Time. I would like to propose that Time can also be divided into two Eras--The Castle Era and the Scaffolding Era. The two era are distinct not only in terms of building materials but also, I think, of mood. In the Castle Era, the two are relaxing on the beach and decide to build a castle, and a bigger castle. The whole thing, the recursive castles, the trebucheting of the castles, all seems to have a sense of play. And as Cueball says at the end, "It's been fun. . ."

For me, the Scaffolding Era seems to have a more ominous tone. The idea that they are young and inexperienced (and not very bright), and are just idly wondering about how the world works is interesting, and possible. However, I sense something deeper, and it's not just the ocean. The concern about the rising water level, the confusion about their surroundings, it all seems to have a lost and worried tone. Maybe I'm just imagining it (I am the Imaginator, after all) but the two sections seem to be very different.

Thoughts?

As a Space Bishop of the eastern unorthodox Timewaiters I second that Notion as well!
- former Expecto Space Bishop Temporas of the Church of Eastern unorthodox Timewaiters

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 am UTC

Sea level rise, and castle crumbling, since just after the sea wall collapsed, some 16newpix ago.
Time_sea_level_rise_20130417_1100.png
Time_sea_level_rise_20130417_1100.png (4.72 KiB) Viewed 10559 times

(As always, red removed, green added.)
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

manvandmaan
The Period Guy

Postby manvandmaan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:38 am UTC

silent_death wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:

Thoughts?

As a Space Bishop of the eastern unorthodox Timewaiters I second that Notion as well!

As not a Chief of Grains of the non-existant Self-Referring Recursive Chapter of the completely made-up Sandmasons and also as 'The Period Guy', I also support the idea of further dividing Time.
Consider this proposition thirded1!

1EDIT: fourthed/fourded/four'ed/?

- Former (Never was) Grand Mason of the now abolished SandMasons (which off course never existed)

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 am UTC

Sheldon wrote:
Flotter wrote:Megan can help herself, Cueball is going to rescue the mini trebuchet

I wonder if Cueball is thinking of going down to re-do the crenelation that Megan destroyed (and then the next few NewPix of him just doing that again)

Fortunately, Megan is doing the repair, so it should go much quicker
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

StormAngel

Postby StormAngel » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:59 am UTC

manvandmaan wrote:
silent_death wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:

Thoughts?

As not a Chief of Grains of the non-existant Self-Referring Recursive Chapter of the completely made-up Sandmasons and also as 'The Period Guy', I also support the idea of further dividing Time.

The term you're looking for is 'quartered'
Oelpr Jnhar, Knight of the Chronological Order
Purveyor of Pepsi, the One True Beverage
"HELLO. MY NAME IS STORMANGEL. YOU OTCOLORED MY NOPICES. PREPARE TO GO CAVE."
yappobiscuits wrote:"I wanna be redundant too! Lemme be redundant! C'monnn!"

My OTTifications on Imgur
Spoiler:
Ch*rp

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

Holy Croce
Spoiler:

Latent22

Postby Latent22 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 pm UTC

Ok everyone there is a cool new feature in The Book of Time. Go to any page (except the last few as I haven't updated them yet) and there is a link at the bottom that takes you to that newpix's point in the Forum thread. So if you know the newpix number you want to investigate you can go to that page in the book of time and then use the link to get there quickly without having to search through the forum. Also this is useful if you want to edit a Book of Time page and want to see what was talked about at that Time to know what to add.

Valarya

Postby Valarya » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 pm UTC

silent_death wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:<snip>

*lightly taps silent_death on the head with the collection plate* I see Kryton and I are not alone!!! As Apex Bishop of the Eastern Unorthodox TWs, I say it's your turn to make the collections. This thing is heavy and I'm tired of carrying it around.
Caridnal of Cupcakes | Friaress of Frosting | Pope of Pocket Pastries
Occasional basement dweller.

histrion

Postby histrion » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:18 pm UTC

Good morning post-coma Timeframe!

Now... why on beach is Megan rebuilding the castle at ground-level?
histrion, a.k.a. Sir Water of Ten, OKT, Archimandrite of Amicable Apostasy. Cheering on Blitzgirl, just because!

Time is a molecular acid.

silent_death

Postby silent_death » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:27 pm UTC

Valarya wrote:
silent_death wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:<snip>

*lightly taps silent_death on the head with the collection plate* I see Kryton and I are not alone!!! As Apex Bishop of the Eastern Unorthodox TWs, I say it's your turn to make the collections. This thing is heavy and I'm tired of carrying it around.

Well, you are right with that - its mostly heavy because of my most generous donation.

I will take the plate and make the collections for now.
- former Expecto Space Bishop Temporas of the Church of Eastern unorthodox Timewaiters

Jafloi

Postby Jafloi » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 pm UTC

Spoiler:
StormAngel wrote:
manvandmaan wrote:
silent_death wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:

Thoughts?

The term you're looking for is 'quartered'

Supporting, consider as pentered(?) by Cardinal Jafloi of the Chicken Salad Sandwich, mayo optional.
buffygirl wrote:Jafloi, [...] I do hereby annoint you as Cardinal Jafloi of the Chicken Salad Sandwich, mayo optional.
...and Lightscribe (woodworker of time)

BlitzGirl: "wait fast, but wait well" *And good luck with the rest of your journey!!*You made it! Welcome!

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:00 pm UTC

histrion wrote:Good morning post-coma Timeframe!

Now... why on beach is Megan rebuilding the castle at ground-level?

Because she fell, quite artistically I might add.

Asthanius

Postby Asthanius » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:03 pm UTC

manvandmaan wrote:
silent_death wrote:
Kazza3 wrote:

Thoughts?

The problem I see with this is that Time can also be divided into the Pre and Post-Flood Era. The scaffolding is present in both.
Does anybody have any idea of what the hell energy is? It's the thing that, when applied to something, gives itself to the thing so that the thing can expend it, applying it to other things in multiple forms of it. What the hell is it?

XonqNopp

Postby XonqNopp » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:04 pm UTC

So what, NewPix is changing again, or is it just a server bug???
RandallsWhimsyist - WWRD (What Would Randall Draw

Wait well, all of you blitzers!

I guess that it will be the End of Time. Wait for it.

manvandmaan
The Period Guy

Postby manvandmaan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 pm UTC

Asthanius wrote:

Thoughts?

The problem I see with this is that Time can also be divided into the Pre and Post-Flood Era. The scaffolding is present in both.

You can see into the future? :o

chem1190c

Postby chem1190c » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm UTC

manvandmaan wrote:You can see into the future? :o

Are you saying you can't see into the future?

I see the future all the time, of course it's on a time delay so I tend to see it a little after the fact..
/at least I'm not a bowl of petunias/
\\current member of the post-pre-hat-queue-mob-mob-mob\\

Flotter

Postby Flotter » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm UTC

XonqNopp wrote:So what, NewPix is changing again, or is it just a server bug???

Time seems to be kaputt :(

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 pm UTC

The server's preventing Megan and Cueball losing a flag.
I guess the rightmost tower of Castle Prime will fall soon.
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

chem1190c

Postby chem1190c » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm UTC

Oooh. I know I say this every couple of pages, but I think I've finally figured out what this comic is about! It all makes sense now..

It's about the philosophical divide between the physical sciences and engineering disciplines. Think about it, Megan and Cueball are obviously really, really good at building and repairing things.. but have no desire to study how their world works (per recent dialog).

Thus, there's really only one way* this can end.

*I just don't know how they'll get that many velociraptors into a limo and still get to the airport on time
/at least I'm not a bowl of petunias/
\\current member of the post-pre-hat-queue-mob-mob-mob\\

mscha

Postby mscha » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 pm UTC

Panic! How can Life go on if Time doesn't? :shock:

While we're waiting for it, some observations about the internal time fields in the PNG files.
As regular Timewaiters will know, for most of the frames, the datecreate field is set to 27 March, while the datemodify field is set to 25 March. Makes no sense, but the Lord Randall works in mysterious ways.
Starting last Sunday, at 01:00 UTC (that's Saturday 9 pm EDT for y'all Americans), both the datecreate and datemodify were set to 27 March.
Starting yesterday at 09:00 UTC, both the datecreate and datemodify were set to 30 March.
And finally, starting today at 06:00 UTC, both the datecreate and datemodify are set to 12 April.

Now what this means? Only Randall knows...

Spoiler:
xkcd_time_20130325_0430.png - C:2013-03-25T04:07:07+00:00, M:2013-03-25T04:07:07+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0500.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0530.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0600.png - C:2013-03-25T05:46:52+00:00, M:2013-03-25T05:46:52+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0630.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0730.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0800.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0830.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0900.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_0930.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1000.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1030.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1100.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1130.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1200.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1230.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1300.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1330.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1400.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1430.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1500.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1530.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1600.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1630.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1700.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1730.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1800.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1830.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1900.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_1930.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2000.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2030.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2100.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2130.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2200.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2230.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2300.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130325_2330.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0000.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0030.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0100.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0130.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0200.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0230.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0300.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0330.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0400.png - C:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00, M:2013-03-25T00:26:49+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_0930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1230.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1400.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_1930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130326_2200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
(snip a few random rows since message too long)
xkcd_time_20130327_0300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0400.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_0930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1000.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1030.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1100.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1130.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1200.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1230.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1300.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1330.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1400.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1430.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1500.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1530.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1600.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1630.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1700.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1730.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1800.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1830.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1900.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_1930.png - C:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00, M:2013-03-25T06:54:32+00:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130327_2330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_0930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T02:54:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1230.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_1930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130328_2330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_0930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1430.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1530.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1630.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1730.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1830.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_1930.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:46-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130329_2330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0030.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0130.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0230.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0330.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2115.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2130.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2145.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130330_2300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0000.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0100.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130331_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130401_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130402_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130403_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130404_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130405_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0000.png - C:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00, M:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0100.png - C:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00, M:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0300.png - C:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00, M:2013-04-05T10:58:27-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_0900.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1000.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1200.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1300.png - C:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00, M:2013-04-05T22:33:18-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130406_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130407_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130408_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130409_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130410_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130411_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1400.png - C:2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:58:15-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130412_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130413_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T06:42:47-04:00, M:2013-03-25T00:56:32-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130414_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_0900.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1000.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1100.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1200.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1300.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1400.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1500.png - C:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00, M:2013-03-27T19:25:23-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1600.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1700.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1800.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_1900.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_2000.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_2100.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_2200.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130415_2300.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0000.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0100.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0200.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0300.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0400.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0500.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0600.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0700.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0800.png - C:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00, M:2013-03-27T22:03:46-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_0900.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1000.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1100.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1400.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1500.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1600.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1700.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1800.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_1900.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_2000.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_2100.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_2200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130416_2300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0000.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0100.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0200.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0300.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0400.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0500.png - C:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00, M:2013-03-30T09:26:52-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0600.png - C:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0700.png - C:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0800.png - C:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_0900.png - C:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_1000.png - C:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_1100.png - C:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:54:33-04:00
xkcd_time_20130417_1200.png - C:2013-04-12T09:56:09-04:00, M:2013-04-12T09:56:09-04:00
Holy Croce
Spoiler:

higgs-boson

Postby higgs-boson » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm UTC

While we're waiting for it, some observations about the internal time fields in the PNG files.

You know that it is not entirely out of His scope to issue a few newpix with a datecreate and datemodify somewhere in the future or deep in the past (e.g. Jan 12, 1997, to score against cinematic artistic licences on a side effect), just to tantalize you? :mrgreen:
Apostolic Visitator, Holiest of Holy Fun-Havers
You have questions about XKCD: "Time"? There's a whole Wiki dedicated to it!

ggh

Postby ggh » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:47 pm UTC

So, now we have to wait for I.T.?
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”